iperceptions

Deploy quality Voice of Customer research that delivers.

Work for iperceptions?

Learning about iperceptions?

iperceptions Reviews

Ask iperceptions a Question
Showing 15 iperceptions reviews
iperceptions review by kathleen O.
kathleen O.

"Pros and Cons"

What do you like best?

Really like having Tableau in the platform for data analysis, This is one of the best features and makes analysis more efficient. It would be nice if the tableau version also had the dashboard feature. I would like to build one of these on my own but iPerceptions only offers this as a paid service

What do you dislike?

On your own if using as a self serve tool. Help is available but no one actively reaching to be sure you are using the platform to the fullest. Also feel there were many features shown us during the RFP and we come to find that these are all 'extra'. So feel a bit nickeled and dimed to death

Recommendations to others considering the product

Yes, with caveats

Looking at satisfaction and member experience on our web properties

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about iperceptions
iperceptions review by Administrator

"Good for focused campaigns"

What do you like best?

iPerceptions customer service and success managers are very responsive and good at what they do. Flexible pricing and plans that can be tailored to suit your needs.

What do you dislike?

Implementation is not always straight-forward, particularly when you need to be creative, and documentation is relatively sparse. Some components, like the Comment Card, are standardized (for good reason), but it makes this feature less useful and desirable under alternative scenarios. Management portal is sometimes slow. Some elements are not customizable.

Recommendations to others considering the product

iPerceptions is good for focused campaigns and small-medium businesses that want or need a quick solution to sampled pulse/triggered surveys over a period of time, or those who are looking for capturing feedback from users through a mostly standardized form. Their dashboard offering is fairly strong and it makes reporting easy at various levels, though it may require assistance or professional services initially. They've also introduced text analytics to yield more from open-ended text fields, and continue to grow.

However, like many other EFM Systems out there, costs are balanced with features, so the more features added the greater the investment. Fortunately, unlike many other EFM's iPerceptions model is not based on # of surveys or survey completes which allows you to explore, test and be experimental.

Identifying pain-points and opportunities when using our primary website. Regularly measure satisfaction, task completion and other KPIs of success to continue driving traffic.

What Enterprise Feedback Management solution do you use?

iperceptions review by Stephen B.
Stephen B.

"Valuable insights combined with top notch customer service"

What do you like best?

Our professional services contacts have always been top notch, understands our needs and addresses them promptly.

What do you dislike?

I wish that we could collect more survey responses. iPerceptions has been great at trying new invite creative, and methods of inviting our site visitors.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Customer service is excellent, product is solid. Only missing session recording, but they can link to those providers. We also have them integrated with our Adobe setup.

We're able to take survey responses and guide website content development.

iperceptions review by Sakthi Janaki M.
Sakthi Janaki M.

"Best Voice of Customer Service in Digital Space !"

What do you like best?

Best support team with a quick response every time.

What do you dislike?

I don't have anything in particular to dislike this product

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you are looking for a Voice of Customer solution with a seamless integration to your website(branded your way), automated report snapshots and easy access to raw data all this with a great support team then iPerceptions is the answer!

It helps us measure online experience and understand key business drivers. We use the data from the system for analyzing user feedback along with user flow data to optimize user experience.

iperceptions review by Agency in Marketing and Advertising
Agency in Marketing and Advertising

"Amazing service"

What do you like best?

The amazing, hard-working, friendly reps

What do you dislike?

Nothing comes to mind. Responses are quick, representatives are always trying to make it amazing, and the insights we gain are super helpful. Can't think of one complaint!

Recommendations to others considering the product

The product itself is worth the investment, but it's the representatives that really make iPerceptions the best of the best.

We have a couple areas on site that need enhancement, but we use iPerceptions to gain insights backed by data that guide our recos. We use sometimes advanced logic to trigger a survey, but iPerceptions is always amazing at working with us for amazing results.

iperceptions review by Agency in Marketing and Advertising
Agency in Marketing and Advertising

"Great Survey Vendor"

What do you like best?

The customer service at iPerceptions is fantastic. I always know my questions will be answered quickly and as accurately as possible. I also know when they may not have the answers right away (which is rare) they will figure out my complications. They're one of the few vendors I work with that I actually look forward to working with.

What do you dislike?

Working with iPerceptions really has been a pleasure. I can't think of a complaint yet.

Through their online triggered survey solutions we're learning more about he consumers on our clients website from a qualitative perspective.

iperceptions review by Nicholas D.
Nicholas D.

"The little engine that... hiccuped "

What do you like best?

Iperceptions has some pretty interesting features if your on their premium product... That said there is nothing in particular I think us leading edge...

What do you dislike?

The non-premium version (which still costs thousands / year) is an absolute nightmare if you want performance out of it. Unless your happy with the standard formats, you can do any quick (unobtrusive) surveys

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you just need a simple 'corporate' cheap solution, feel free to use, otherwise there are way better solutions

We were trying to get people who perform a certain action online to have the survey served to them... That said, to make it work well, we had to use our tag manager Tealium to improve the targeting.

iperceptions review by User in Graphic Design
User in Graphic Design

"Iperceptions"

What do you like best?

It makes businesses aware of what their customers really feel about their products and services in real time.

What do you dislike?

The cost. Pricing is only available upon request. You have to reach out and ask for a quote. I would prefer a price upfront.

Recommendations to others considering the product

A great feature iperceptions has, is tha it allows clients and potential customers to directly send their thoughts and comments straight to the management.

You can provide better customer experiences, retain loyal customers, and improve products and services.

iperceptions review by Internal Consultant
Internal Consultant

"True partnership"

What do you like best?

The iPerceptions team kept us on task and helped us build on our current knowledge

What do you dislike?

Nothing - the team provided all the resources we needed

Recommendations to others considering the product

Great agency partner

Better understand of the consumer view of our brand and our website

iperceptions review by Agency
Agency

"Great tool for site visitor insights"

What do you like best?

- Great customer service from our iPerception team.

- The open text comments are very helpful to gain insights and identify content that users are interested in.

What do you dislike?

The survey styling is a bit limited if you use a template.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Code implementation is easily,

iPerceptions is a good tool to get ongoing insights from site visitors. We can identify potential issues with site functionality or content. Having always-on surveys that are tailored to specific site sections is beneficial.

iperceptions review by User in Higher Education

"Installing 4Q Discreetly (Free Version)"

What do you like best?

I really appreciated that the 4Q Survey was free and that the installation was straight forward for the most part. Once I had downloaded the plugin to my Wordpress site, I simply located it in the Plugin menu, clicked Settings and was taken to an instruction page. The instructions told me how to go to the iPerceptions website, log into my account (which I created for free), click on the survey plugin I just downloaded and then go through the customization steps.

I really appreciated the level of customization that was available to me considering this plugin was free. For example I could select from a variation of surveys, each suited more towards a certain type of website. For the purposes of my website I chose 4Q, especially because I recently realized the value of those questions (developed by web scientists to gather the most amount of data for the least amount of time/effort). The other types of surveys included Experience Tracking and Optimization, Comment Cards, Purchase Optimization (for e-commerce websites) and more. Beyond just survey type I was able to add a logo, add and modify survey questions and create the survey in multiple languages.

I chose the “discreet” version of the survey and set my invitation to the recommended 50% invitation rate (recommended for websites with less than 10 000 visitors per month). I am hoping to gather data unobtrusively with these settings. I appreciated that iPerceptions makes the implications of the settings I chose clear; for example, I was alerted that I would likely have a lower completion rate with the discreet version.

What do you dislike?

I can’t say there was anything that gave me too much of a headache overall. There were some settings and options that were a bit unintuitive for me. Since my site is live this made me a bit nervous as I had no idea if it would impact the site or what the results would look like, but then I was relieved to realize that my survey had not even been activated and I could easily control when it goes live.

The only other thing that was a bit unclear for me at first was how to implement the survey in French for the French side of my website and in English for the English side of my website. On the iPerceptions dashboard, when you set up and configure your initial survey there is an option to translate it. I initially thought this would generate a similar but linguistically different survey, so I plugged this code into the French side of my WordPress site. It took me a bit of trial and error to realize that I had to create a separate survey project per language and that the translation function is for sites that are only in one language that is not English.

I installed this plugin so that I could get some real-time feedback from my website visitors. I realize that Analytics is no longer enough to diagnose the strengths and weaknesses on my website because I can't get a complete picture from just the numbers.

As I generate data, I will come back here to update how well this survey integrated with my Analytics data etc. Stay tuned!

iperceptions review by Executive Sponsor
Executive Sponsor

"iPercetions Intercepts for Retail Automotive"

What do you like best?

Client service is what makes iPercetions unique. The people at iPerceptions provide full service for enablement, problem management, enhancements, survey design, everything. I have selected iPerceptions over other similar products due to their outstanding support.

What do you dislike?

There's not much wrong. Dashboard could be more modern.

Provides shopper opinion on their website visits across thousands of automotive dealerships

iperceptions review by User in Photography
User in Photography

"My perception is, it's just alright."

What do you like best?

Their support team is quick with the responses!

What do you dislike?

There's nothing really cutting edge really about this product.. But they definitely have opportunity and spaces for growth.

iPerceptions is aiding in finding out data about online user experience and turning that feedback into an opportunity to optimize user experience.

iperceptions review by Executive Sponsor in Telecommunications
Executive Sponsor in Telecommunications

"Iperceptions enables Comcast to drive improved Cx"

What do you like best?

Their diligence, follow up and insights provided using great customer feedback. They are a partner in the business with us.

What do you dislike?

Their analytics UI. Not exactly top notch.

customer experience friction points with our UX. Areas of refinement and focus

iperceptions review by Consultant in Design
Consultant in Design

"Great product to understand your customers better. "

What do you like best?

Being able to understand potential clients.

What do you dislike?

Nothing. It’s great. We were trying out several products and found it good to use.

We were having potential clients abandon our site and we didn’t know why.

Learn more about iperceptions

iperceptions Videos

Learning about iperceptions?

* We monitor all iperceptions reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.