iPerceptions

Deploy quality Voice of Customer research that delivers.

Work for iPerceptions?

Learning about iPerceptions?

iPerceptions Reviews

Ask iPerceptions a Question
Showing 7 iPerceptions reviews
iPerceptions review by <span>Sakthi Janaki M.</span>
Sakthi Janaki M.

Best Voice of Customer Service in Digital Space !

What do you like best?

Best support team with a quick response every time.

What do you dislike?

I don't have anything in particular to dislike this product

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you are looking for a Voice of Customer solution with a seamless integration to your website(branded your way), automated report snapshots and easy access to raw data all this with a great support team then iPerceptions is the answer!

It helps us measure online experience and understand key business drivers. We use the data from the system for analyzing user feedback along with user flow data to optimize user experience.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about iPerceptions
iPerceptions review by <span>Nicholas D.</span>
Nicholas D.

The little engine that... hiccuped

What do you like best?

Iperceptions has some pretty interesting features if your on their premium product... That said there is nothing in particular I think us leading edge...

What do you dislike?

The non-premium version (which still costs thousands / year) is an absolute nightmare if you want performance out of it. Unless your happy with the standard formats, you can do any quick (unobtrusive) surveys

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you just need a simple 'corporate' cheap solution, feel free to use, otherwise there are way better solutions

We were trying to get people who perform a certain action online to have the survey served to them... That said, to make it work well, we had to use our tag manager Tealium to improve the targeting.

What Enterprise Feedback Management solution do you use?

iPerceptions review by User in Graphic Design
User in Graphic Design

Iperceptions

What do you like best?

It makes businesses aware of what their customers really feel about their products and services in real time.

What do you dislike?

The cost. Pricing is only available upon request. You have to reach out and ask for a quote. I would prefer a price upfront.

Recommendations to others considering the product

A great feature iperceptions has, is tha it allows clients and potential customers to directly send their thoughts and comments straight to the management.

You can provide better customer experiences, retain loyal customers, and improve products and services.

iPerceptions review by User in Higher Education

Installing 4Q Discreetly (Free Version)

What do you like best?

I really appreciated that the 4Q Survey was free and that the installation was straight forward for the most part. Once I had downloaded the plugin to my Wordpress site, I simply located it in the Plugin menu, clicked Settings and was taken to an instruction page. The instructions told me how to go to the iPerceptions website, log into my account (which I created for free), click on the survey plugin I just downloaded and then go through the customization steps.

I really appreciated the level of customization that was available to me considering this plugin was free. For example I could select from a variation of surveys, each suited more towards a certain type of website. For the purposes of my website I chose 4Q, especially because I recently realized the value of those questions (developed by web scientists to gather the most amount of data for the least amount of time/effort). The other types of surveys included Experience Tracking and Optimization, Comment Cards, Purchase Optimization (for e-commerce websites) and more. Beyond just survey type I was able to add a logo, add and modify survey questions and create the survey in multiple languages.

I chose the “discreet” version of the survey and set my invitation to the recommended 50% invitation rate (recommended for websites with less than 10 000 visitors per month). I am hoping to gather data unobtrusively with these settings. I appreciated that iPerceptions makes the implications of the settings I chose clear; for example, I was alerted that I would likely have a lower completion rate with the discreet version.

What do you dislike?

I can’t say there was anything that gave me too much of a headache overall. There were some settings and options that were a bit unintuitive for me. Since my site is live this made me a bit nervous as I had no idea if it would impact the site or what the results would look like, but then I was relieved to realize that my survey had not even been activated and I could easily control when it goes live.

The only other thing that was a bit unclear for me at first was how to implement the survey in French for the French side of my website and in English for the English side of my website. On the iPerceptions dashboard, when you set up and configure your initial survey there is an option to translate it. I initially thought this would generate a similar but linguistically different survey, so I plugged this code into the French side of my WordPress site. It took me a bit of trial and error to realize that I had to create a separate survey project per language and that the translation function is for sites that are only in one language that is not English.

I installed this plugin so that I could get some real-time feedback from my website visitors. I realize that Analytics is no longer enough to diagnose the strengths and weaknesses on my website because I can't get a complete picture from just the numbers.

As I generate data, I will come back here to update how well this survey integrated with my Analytics data etc. Stay tuned!

iPerceptions review by User in Photography
User in Photography

My perception is, it's just alright.

What do you like best?

Their support team is quick with the responses!

What do you dislike?

There's nothing really cutting edge really about this product.. But they definitely have opportunity and spaces for growth.

iPerceptions is aiding in finding out data about online user experience and turning that feedback into an opportunity to optimize user experience.

iPerceptions review by Executive Sponsor in Telecommunications
Executive Sponsor in Telecommunications

Iperceptions enables Comcast to drive improved Cx

What do you like best?

Their diligence, follow up and insights provided using great customer feedback. They are a partner in the business with us.

What do you dislike?

Their analytics UI. Not exactly top notch.

customer experience friction points with our UX. Areas of refinement and focus

Learn more about iPerceptions

iPerceptions Downloads

Learning about iPerceptions?

* We monitor all iPerceptions reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.