iPlotz

1.6
(5 reviews)

iPlotz allows you to rapidly create clickable, navigable mockups and wireframes for prototyping websites and software applications.

Work for iPlotz?

Learning about iPlotz?

iPlotz Reviews

Showing 5 iPlotz reviews
iPlotz review by Liam P.
Liam P.

"It is already a very old software, it is not very useful nor recommendable."

What do you like best?

I just use this software because it is has useful tools that are very quick to develop, I can make my projects rapidly. I can make websites, images, logos, prototypes and advetising in a very simple and fast way, but the results are not as magnificent as you imagine.

What do you dislike?

I don't like everything about the mobile version, it is much worse than the pc version and it is very slow and never update it. THIS SOFTWARE NEEDS AN URGENT UPDATE. I also hate the plans and the prices.

I think that even the creators of this software forgot about it.

Recommendations to others considering the product

The only recommendation I'm going to make here is for the iPlotz team to improve the quality of this software.

I can not recommend this software to anyone because it does not achieve excellent results.

Nothing else I use this software when I need to realize projects in a very fast way and that they are urgent, of the rest I do not use it because it does not give me the results that I wish.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about iPlotz
iPlotz review by Louis T.
Louis T.

"It is a software that is currently used only for certain details."

What do you like best?

The only I like about this software is that it has very useful tools that are very fast to implement making my designs quickly. I can build structures of websites, images and prototypes in a very simple and easy way, but with great results.

What do you dislike?

The mobile version I do not like at all, the tools do not come complete and it is too slow, there is nothing of updates and that is very unfavorable, the technology evolves every day and that something they must keep in mind. It seems to me that this software has been left behind. Also, the prices and the plans are horrible.

Recommendations to others considering the product

To be honest I do not consider this software highly recommended, I will not recommend something that was already very old-fashioned. That is all.

I seldom use this software, only when I need to structure the websites well because it helps me a bit for the organization of certain widgets.

What Wireframing solution do you use?

iPlotz review by Derek C.
Derek C.

"This is a very old-fashioned software and can not be implemented in its entirety for a project."

What do you like best?

Well... I just use this software because it is very easy and quick to implement, and I just use it for certain things, not to carry out a complete project. I like the way in which I can do any type of project in record time but to be honest the results are not very good.

What do you dislike?

I think the worst thing about this software is the mobile version, it's definitely useless, it's too slow, it always freezes, it's not updated and the interface is horrible. The plans do not meet my expectations and the prices are very bad for what this software offers. It seems to me that iPlotz was left in the past.

Recommendations to others considering the product

How could a professional like me recommend software that does not give good results? I would not have moral for that.

And to be honest, the only recommendation I will give here is for the owners of iPlotz, so please update it and do not forget about it.

What I can express here is that I have made projects immediately with this software but only with the projects that I urgently need because this software does not offer very good results.

iPlotz review by Gaurav H.
Gaurav H.

"Simple and Affordable Wireframing Tool"

What do you like best?

I have used iPlotz for several years now. It is simple and easy to use. Has all the necessary features to create good mockups.

What do you dislike?

It could take a few iterations to get a hang of how the software works. But once you get a handle on it, it is quite helpful.

Recommendations to others considering the product

For startups and small teams who want to quickly put together mobile and web app mockups, iPlotz is a great tool.

Build product screen mockups for development.

iPlotz review by John A.
John A.

"Useful but falling behind"

What do you like best?

Its a great quickie wireframing tool that lets you get concepts across for desktop and application based environments. Its showing its age but I still break it out occasionally for quick requirements.

What do you dislike?

When it came out it was cutting edge. A non-platform specific UX design tool! But this was before the mobile revolution and iPlotz never full caught up with that. Now that we are in a world of seamless 'design -> prototype -> build' tools iPlotz has lost its luster and rarely, if ever, gets upgraded.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Unfortunately, unless its 2006 where you live, skip it.

Learning about iPlotz?

* We monitor all iPlotz reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.