Ipower

2.8

IPOWER providing a comprehensive hosting services for small and medium-sized businesses worldwide. Our custom control panel, vDeck, offers access 200+ tools and services.

Work for Ipower?

Learning about Ipower?

Ipower Reviews

Ask Ipower a Question
Showing 6 Ipower reviews
Ipower review by Ashish C.
Ashish C.

"Nice hosting service with attractive offers"

What do you like best?

The best part is the cost effective package they are offering with a good number of marketing tools and plenty of email accounts. They have a complete blend of prominent applications needed to run a website effectively.

What do you dislike?

They attract visitors with an attractive pricing but later the price gets elevated and therefore it is imp to read pricing from the next cycle before purchasing

Recommendations to others considering the product

They offer good packages for web hosting and others. All you need is to read carefully the pricing for next cycles.

effective web hosting with multiple features. Good solution for your online business.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Ipower
Ipower review by Sheila D.
Sheila D.

"Longtime, mostly-satisfied customer"

What do you like best?

The hosting is reliable (site has never gone down)

What do you dislike?

I've a very simple, relatively low MB site, though I do also have client in-progress sites in subdirectories. The renewal fee for a year's hosting just arrived and seems very expensive (more than $200).

I do not understand what you mean by these questions (how you intend me to relate such to my hosting). I use my hosting for basic information-about-the-company and soon for an instructional blog and interactive forum, which will be more thorough tests on the hosting.

What Web Hosting solution do you use?

Ipower review by Stephen T.
Stephen T.

"iPower web hosting"

What do you like best?

Their basic starter plan was an easy way to get my portfolio site out in the world. There are tons of features and dashboards for configuration. Despite their shortfalls, they have very good customer support!

What do you dislike?

Changes don't need to be made frequently, but when they are necessary it can be difficult to locate the desired feature within the many dashboards.

Increased company visibility. Portfolio can be quickly accessed from around the world

Ipower review by User in Electrical/Electronic Manufacturing
User in Electrical/Electronic Manufacturing

"Hosting is easy with IPOWER"

What do you like best?

They offer a wide range of options as in how you want to create your website.

What do you dislike?

The same range of options can also get a little overwhelming as it can get difficult to manage.

Recommendations to others considering the product

The support service of this company is great. That is one reason we stick to it.

we are using it as a test platform to host websites.

Ipower review by Daniel L.
Daniel L.

"Excellent experience working with IPOWER over several years"

What do you like best?

They have a solid suite of web hosting tools in their control panel - they are easily accessible to help migrate domains or add new domains. They are quite responsive, from my experience, and have been a great hosting provider over several years.

What do you dislike?

There are occasional down times, although I have not quantified it precisely. Occasional slowness in bandwidth. Price can be a little high compared to alternatives. Other than that, no complaints.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would definitely give it a try one year at their advertised price of $3.95/month for their pro plan (less than $48 does not seem that much of a cost commitment). You can migrate off or move to another plan should that be desired after the year is finished.

Ipower review by Jason H.
Jason H.

"The worst web host on the web"

What do you like best?

Nothing

What do you dislike?

I purchased a web hosting business that had several domains with ipower. They would continually bill my credit card for domains that were not listed in my account. It was common for me to wait on hold for 45min to talk to someone to get it reversed. They couldn't ever return to me a list of all the accounts they had me credit card attached to

Recommendations to others considering the product

Anyone else

Learning about Ipower?

* We monitor all Ipower reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.