Ipro Allegro

Allegro specializes in providing secure, cloud-based legal document management solutions.

Work for Ipro Allegro?

Learning about Allegro?

Ipro Allegro Reviews

Ask Allegro a Question
Showing 6 Allegro reviews
Allegro review by User in Law Practice
User in Law Practice

"Easy to use, with lots of functionality"

What do you like best?

With Ipro Allegro, it is particularly easy to customize views, and allows you to take advantage of multiple screens. The trainings they offered were very helpful- you got a lot of information in only an hour. I feel like my document reviews will be more efficient after training. I like the option to save and conduct multiple searches on different tabs. Hope that this will cut down on need to review documents multiple times.

What do you dislike?

I don't like having to come up with 40 characters for what I don't like about this product. :) So far, I'm pretty happy with it, and I don't have any specific complaints, I'm sure I will eventually find something, but so far I'm really impressed.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Take advantage of trainings.

Review of documents for litigation and pre-litigation for various purposes: responsiveness analysis, privilege and other screens, identification of hot documents and documents for key witnesses.

Offers helpful way to sort and search

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Ipro Allegro
Allegro review by Christopher S.
Christopher S.

"Ipro Allegro Review "

What do you like best?

I think the software is easy to use and it relativity fast.

What do you dislike?

I don't like how the cases and custodian are listed. I think the setup navigation can be smoother.

The main problems we are solving is culling the data down and saving the client money. That large data sets should should be culled down before going to review.

What eDiscovery solution do you use?

Allegro review by Luiz Fernando M.
Luiz Fernando M.

"Forensic Specialist"

What do you like best?

Easy and friendly interface. OCR integration. The possibility to install the tool in any appliance.

What do you dislike?

To get performance, you have to invest in a big environment. Some times, you have to take many tentatives to get correctly OCR readings.

Because the tool have a strong user security, it is possible to separate in roles the users permissions.

Allegro review by Jordan S.
Jordan S.

"IPRO Review"

What do you like best?

The ease of importing any type of discovery native data.

What do you dislike?

The overall user interface could use a little polishing.

Processing ediscovery data for importing into review tools (Concordance, Relativity).

Allegro review by Administrator in Legal Services
Administrator in Legal Services

"Allegro Administrato"

What do you like best?

Better reporting and de-duplication options than eCapture

What do you dislike?

Doesn't handle large data volumes as an ECA tool should. Does not support enough file types

We have used it successfully for medium-sized litigation. Especially useful when we need de-duplicated counts on large data sets.

Allegro review by Administrator in Management Consulting
Administrator in Management Consulting

"Early data discovery at it's best."

What do you like best?

Allegro ingests hard drives, flash drives, Encase and encrypted data quickly and accurately. I love it give you the option to choose metadata fields to get a quick file listing of your data to access what you have.

What do you dislike?

The graphical interface should offer more charts on viewing or analyzing data. This feature needs to be more developed. There also should be a near-duplication function added.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Definitely a product to use in early data assessment.

I am able to quickly assess data types that will drive decisions about eDiscovery tools and workflows.

Learning about Ipro Allegro?

* We monitor all Ipro Allegro reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.