IPVanish VPN

(16 reviews)

IPVanish is a top tier VPN service.

Work for IPVanish VPN?

Learning about IPVanish VPN?

IPVanish VPN Reviews

Ask IPVanish VPN a Question
Showing 16 IPVanish VPN reviews
IPVanish VPN review by Pawan K.
Pawan K.

"Wonderful VPN Service Provider"

What do you like best?

IP vanish is a wonderful VPN service provider, I am using IP Vanish for my office work to connect different servers, It's user interface is awesome and it is easy to use. We connect different geographical locations with just a single click. And it provides different IP's on every connection.

What do you dislike?

IP Vanish is a very good tool for me, sometimes while working it gets disconnected which is due to slow internet connection. But I am still happy with this VPN service provider.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I am using IP vanish for SEO and another purpose. It is a very useful tool for me and I didn't face any difficulties with this tool. I recommend every user to try this VPN once due to its easy to use interface and fast VPN service.

For SEO and digital media marketing I need to connect to different IP's so I am using this VPN service tool to solve my work problems in my office.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about IPVanish VPN
IPVanish VPN review by Joyce W.
Joyce W.

"IPVanish: A Reliable, Affordable and Easy-to-Use VPN"

What do you like best?

IPVanish is an excellent software that allows us to hide our IP when using the internet at the workplace. Hackers always try to steal data from our online sites. However, with the aid of this tool, we are able to mask or hide our online operations. This boosts the security of our data. Another reason why I like IPVanish is that you can log in from multiple locations and at different time zones.

What do you dislike?

I do not have much to complain about this tool because it is amazing. However, the customer support should respond to the clients' queries instantly to avoid irritating delays.

Recommendations to others considering the product

You should choose this tool to protect your online activities against hackers. This software will hide your online activities and keep all hackers at bay. It is affordable, fast and easy to use.

1. Hiding the company's IP address.

2. Data Protection

3. Minimizing the risks of cybercrime

4. Enables us to log in to our website from multiple locations in the world.

What Virtual Private Network (VPN) solution do you use?

IPVanish VPN review by Anthony M.
Anthony M.

"IPVanish VPN Review"

What do you like best?

I like IPVanish because it is a reliable software that hides my privacy when I am online. The tool has good features that are easy to use. You can use it to log in to your online sites from many locations in the world. When using it, hackers can rarely track or monitor your online transactions. The tool is fast and recommendable. It is the best for hiding your IP.

What do you dislike?

I do not like the frustrating customer service experience. When you have a problem with the software, the customer care team will take longer to respond to it, which is quite disappointing. They need to improve on their customer service.,

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would recommend this VPN software to other users because it is highly affordable and easy to use. It will mask your systems and keep cybercriminals away from your sites. It is the right choice, especially for business owners.

This tool enables us to perform our online business activities privately and securing without the risk of losing our sensitive data to hackers.

Also, it protects our systems from malware. It also improves our speed when we are using the internet.

IPVanish VPN review by Elias K.
Elias K.

"Fast and Reliable Tool to Hide Your IP"

What do you like best?

I like this tool because it is fast and reliable. It also enables me to choose services based on country, state, capacity and time. It not only masks my IP but also my location. With this software, you can hardly know where I am located. It is the best VPN i have ever used.

What do you dislike?

1. No free trial.

2. If you do not know how to navigate through the software, you will encounter difficulties when using it.

Recommendations to others considering the product

This is the best VPN that you need to consider for your business and personal use. It is fast, affordable and reliable. The support team is amazing. You can log in from any country at anytime you want. Hackers will not detect you when you are online.

1. It provides safety when I am using public wifi in the workplace.

2. I can log in to the company's website securely using this software.

3. When transacting online, we use this software to protect our online banking details.

4. It is fast, hence saving time for our company.

IPVanish VPN review by Kuria p.
Kuria p.

"The Best VPN Service"

What do you like best?

IPVanish is a great VPN service. I like it because it can easily mask my location and IP at the same time. Due to its excellent security features, this tool is one of the most reliable services that you can ever use. It does not leak your IP. Therefore, when using this amazing software, cybercriminals can never track my online activities.

What do you dislike?

At times, when the system is down, this software makes my internet slow. The vendor should check on that for efficiency.

Recommendations to others considering the product

IPVanish is the right tool that you need to protect your company's website against malware and hackers. The support is reliable and the tool is excellent. It is user-friendly and affordable to all.

It protects our company's systems against malware. Additionally, this tool protects our computers when making online transactions. Hackers can hardly steal our online banking details when we are using this tool.

IPVanish VPN review by Manu A.
Manu A.

"Best VPN for security"

What do you like best?

Very easy to use, you can choose the country, state and time. It hides your location and saves you from online hackers. This saves your data from cybercrimes and provides the IP as per chosen location.

What do you dislike?

Works pretty well on high speed internet connection only. If your connection speed is slow you may face issues. Else, it's ultimate.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Definitely, you should use this product to secure your data while doing online transactions or other important activities. It's secure your data from malwares as well.

Using this data is secured while doing online transaction and secure our data from malwares and hackers. It's feature which hides the location and IP makes our data more secure.

IPVanish VPN review by Anju P.
Anju P.

"IPVanish Fastest VPN service provider"

What do you like best?

I am using IPVanish from last 2-3 years for my office work. IPVanish VPN is easy to connect with just a single click. By using this VPN I can connect to many any country's with just one click. It provides different IP's for different locations and its easy to use because of its simple user interface.

What do you dislike?

IPVanish is simple and easy but while using it gets disconnected due to slow connection. Otherwise this is best tool for me.

Recommendations to others considering the product

IPVanish is very helpful for me. I will recommend it to others who need VPN services.

We website promotion and optimization we use this tool for changing IP's to see different results in different countries.

IPVanish VPN review by User in Information Technology and Services

"Best Software to Hide Your Identity"

What do you like best?

It's the best software that one can use to hide its identity while using public network WIFI. Whenever I connect to the public internet I always use Ip Vanish for my security from public theft as IP vanish protects my IP by creating a virtual private network and protects me from getting hacked. It's quite fast and reliable and provides 24*7 customer support facility.

What do you dislike?

Its price is high as compared to other software like Hideme (low monthly cost) and also like Betternet that are available at free of cost.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It's the best software that will help you hide your IP address and hence help you with internet security against hackers and fishers. It is fast, secure and easy to use. It's the best till date.

While performing online transactions I prefer IP vanish as it saves me from online threats and fishing.

IPVanish VPN review by Rahul S.
Rahul S.

"Best software in category"

What do you like best?

Ease of access, quick and more reliable. Provides the platform to choose place and time. It hides both IP and location. One of the best software in its category.

What do you dislike?

There is not much to say but at times it lower downs the speed. There is no free trial.

Recommendations to others considering the product

This is affordable software which you can have and easy to use. This will mask your information and lower down the risk of hackers. You can choose your location as per your choice.

This enables the user to work perform online activities on private mode and lower down the risk of losing data to hackers. This also provides anti malware feature.

IPVanish VPN review by Preston M.
Preston M.

"Great Value"

What do you like best?

I like how easy to use this vpn is. I also like how many different platforms it is available on. Makes it super easy to be secure and private.

What do you dislike?

I hate how slow it makes your internet at times. I wish it could be faster. I also wish it would not block some services like Netflix, but maybe I am just missing something.

Recommendations to others considering the product

See if there is a cheaper option out there because although this does offer a great experience it is at time confusing and can be pricey.

I am able to test firewalls and see holes in our security. I am also able to set up a have my own remote in to work system.

IPVanish VPN review by Peter D.
Peter D.

"A solid VPN option"

What do you like best?

I like their easy-to-use client. The setup is quick and the client has a lot of customization options

What do you dislike?

No issues at the moment. I'm pleased with IPVanish in general.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you're looking for a dependable VPN for business or personal use, IPVanish is a solid option.

IPVanish allows me to test connections from various locations. It helps me with web development and testing.

IPVanish VPN review by Tasbir S.
Tasbir S.

"Best vpn software"

What do you like best?

Its beat vpn software i ever used. In previous software there were very option for countries but now it offer a wide range of locations which help us to protect us from spammers. Design is ver simple

What do you dislike?

Sometimes this software ask to install fee additional hardware software rest is goog

Overall software is good as it helped us in many ways

IPVanish VPN review by Marcin D.
Marcin D.

"IPVanish The Best VPN"

What do you like best?

+ Many protocols to choose from

+ 256-bit encryption

+ Good download speed

+ Torrenting allowed

+ No logging

+ Strong encryption

+ Dedicated applications for all platforms

What do you dislike?

- No trial plan

- No live customer support

Recommendations to others considering the product

When buying a plan for a year we save almost $50.

By using IPVANISH I can hide my information from the provider and malware.

IPVanish VPN review by Henryk M.
Henryk M.

"IPVanish review "

What do you like best?

- OpenVPN

- Servers in over 60 countries

- Killswitch and DNS leak protection

- Dedicated applications for all platforms

What do you dislike?

- No live customer support

- Speed may be unstable during peak hours

Recommendations to others considering the product

Before buying I recommend to use 7-day trial plan.

I use VPN to protect against malware and to securely exchange traffic with the server in the office.

IPVanish VPN review by Preston M.
Preston M.

"Love This VPN"

What do you like best?

There are so many good features here and it has everything I needed for privacy.

What do you dislike?

It was a little too much a month for me and there was no Lifetime option.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Please make it cheaper or bring out a lifetime payment option where I only have to pay one time!

I am able to keep my work safe from prowlers.

IPVanish VPN review by User in Information Technology and Services

"Connection was fine, customer service subpar"

What do you like best?

An application was available on the firestick.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes server connection was slow and had a disappointing customer service experience.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Lower price, many competitors

I used this service to test IP location for form customizations.

Learning about IPVanish VPN?

* We monitor all IPVanish VPN reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.