iReach

Give your message the most visibility per dollar with iReach. Upload, proof and send your press release directly from the iReach website.

Work for iReach?

Learning about iReach?

iReach Reviews

Ask iReach a Question
Showing 13 iReach reviews
iReach review by Administrator in Events Services
Administrator in Events Services

"The most bang for your buck distribution"

What do you like best?

iReach is like PR Newswire's cheaper, more efficient brother. I like that it's totally self service and doesn't require you to constantly talk to a rep to get your release out (usually means less upselling too).

What do you dislike?

As with all PR distribution services in the last few years, the media lists are becoming less and less valuable. My company is moving towards scrapping PR distribution lists altogether in favor of direct outreach and simply using our blog to publish news. Most of the contacts on these lists are irrelevant to our industry, and there are no specific target lists with iReach (as there are with PR Newswire).

For large public announcements, it is the easiest way to get into the inboxes of a large audience quickly, and cost-effectively. Our last announcement got picked up by a major language service publication just through iReach publication.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about iReach
iReach review by Industry Analyst / Tech Writer in Professional Training & Coaching
Industry Analyst / Tech Writer in Professional Training & Coaching

"A great PR tool"

What do you like best?

Being a social media guy, iReach resulted in higher social engagement including retweets and likes. Social sharing is so simple which is what I need in a social media tool

What do you dislike?

I'm cheap but after looking at a ton of similar products this is the one I wanted the most. The price was reasonable for a platform of this type

Recommendations to others considering the product

IReach give your message the most visibility for the ROI. If you are looking to expand your social reach, iREach is for you and I don;t take that recommendation lightly.

The ROI of social is so important and iReach helped us increase our reach (see what I did there?). I also needed a tool that was easy to use.

What Press Release Distribution solution do you use?

iReach review by User in Computer Software

"Easy to start and use"

What do you like best?

It's easy to manage on my own with no hassle. We found the distribution of our releases as easy as 123, and we definitely appreciated their extensive distribution channels. As we used a bit of an interactive content, we found that views and engagement went up dramatically. Sharing the content using the pre-selected twitter channels was also quite useful.

What do you dislike?

Their website looks a bit outdated and not very engaging. The basic plan offer is quite limited.

As the target audience increased in size, iReach helped us to send our releases on time and with better-than-expected results.

iReach review by User in Broadcast Media
User in Broadcast Media

"Great service"

What do you like best?

It is very cost effective and worth the money. It increases social media engagement (RT's and likes) not just following.

What do you dislike?

It is a little expensive, but worth the money. While it is not the company's fault, PR distribution lists are becoming outdated to blogs and social media.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Know what you want before buying into a PR service.

This service increased our social media reach and was simple in doing so.

iReach review by <span>Stacey N.</span>
Stacey N.

"Excellent"

What do you like best?

Convenience for all users and easy accessibility

What do you dislike?

I don’t think there could be anything better

We are continually advancing online news distribution

iReach review by Agency in Public Relations and Communications
Agency in Public Relations and Communications

"Fast and easy to use software."

What do you like best?

How quick it was. I need to move fast with my job and iReach is very nice and streamlined in the way it works and is designed.

What do you dislike?

The website crashed on me once. Not sure if that was an issue on my end but I was almost done on there and lost what i was doing.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Worth a test run and then, if the cost is worth it, can be a valuable tool.

The problem solved and benefit gained are the same. I'm able to increase reach and exposure for my clients that I otherwise wouldn't have been able to.

iReach review by User in Biotechnology
User in Biotechnology

"iReach "

What do you like best?

IReach was indeed a great way of dispersing information to multiple channels at once in a timely manner. Support was there when needed.

What do you dislike?

Using Google Analytics we did not find that this service increased any visibility to our website. We mainly received a lot of soliciting after the fact.

Our expectation was to drive visibility and traffic to our website and social media and get our name out there in our industry. We realized that it is beneficial for us to start off doing this on a smaller scale by using other software.

iReach review by Consultant

"Easy to use"

What do you like best?

It is very easy to set up and manage. The price is low.

What do you dislike?

The coverage is disappointing and the media lists don't seem to offer much value.

Recommendations to others considering the product

This is a cost-effective way of making announcements for small businesses.

Increasing SEO and brand name exposure.

iReach review by User in Investment Management
User in Investment Management

"Excellent for US press release distribution"

What do you like best?

The easy way to use it and to reach my goal

What do you dislike?

i really can't say something in particular that i dislike. Could have a better price.

Reach the US Market and solve the PR distribution of my release

iReach review by User in Sports
User in Sports

"About IReach"

What do you like best?

Provides a fast and reliable way to spread information.

What do you dislike?

There isn’t much to dislike outside of the slowness when using main website

Recommendations to others considering the product

It is perfect if you want your content to reach multiple channels at once quickly.

Communication outreach to all employees.

iReach review by Consultant in Public Relations and Communications
Consultant in Public Relations and Communications

"Useful for quantity"

What do you like best?

The extensive reach and coverage in numbers achieved

What do you dislike?

The quality of coverage was not high and limited to reprints

Recommendations to others considering the product

Think about the business objective you are trying to achieve by using this tool

The product is useful when the purpose is to boost Google rankings as opposed to achieving high quality unique articles

iReach review by Agency in Higher Education
Agency in Higher Education

"New Tech with Little New"

What do you like best?

Similar functionality of other programs but at a lower cost

What do you dislike?

Not any more user-friendly that programs already employed

Helped save some money while still reaching audiences

iReach review by User in Public Relations and Communications
User in Public Relations and Communications

"Ireach "

What do you like best?

Convenience, affordability vs other press release distribution options

What do you dislike?

Not as wide distribution as business wire, doesn't show up in as many searches

Cost savings

Learning about iReach?

* We monitor all iReach reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.