iSmartRecruit

4.8

Truly affordable solution for small and mid-market Corporate HR and Staffing Agency. Not only encapsulates an ATS but also a powerful Sourcing, CRM, Reporting, Analytics. Extremely customizable applicable easily fit into your business need. Ensures that you will never be late again by consistently delivering the best results, significantly reducing time to market, improving relationships with customers and candidates and continuous increasing recruiting process efficiency.

Work for iSmartRecruit?

Learning about iSmartRecruit?

iSmartRecruit Reviews

Ask iSmartRecruit a Question
Showing 12 iSmartRecruit reviews
iSmartRecruit review by CARLOS R.
CARLOS R.

"Amazing tool"

What do you like best?

iSamartRecruit has a lot of valuable features that haven't seen before on this kind of tools. It helps you to improve communication with your market and also to promote your jobs trough your social network making them viral and helping you to get the best talent faster than other ways. Also you have a CRM module to manage your leads and clients from the commercial point of view.

It is notable the report and visibility it gives about the recruiting process that helps you to manage also the team even if you have the responsibility of a big enterprise or a small head hunter agency.

What do you dislike?

SO far every module and feature I have used has been a great experiencie and has surpased my expectations

Recommendations to others considering the product

It is recommendable that you are behind the team beeing sure that they are using it since it will give you great reporting on the performance of each one

- Team management

- Job management and promotion

- Client management

- CV data base management

- Financial planning

- Logistics management of the whole recruiting process (Interviews, calls, etc....)

- Customizable dashboard to increase visibility of the process

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about iSmartRecruit
iSmartRecruit review by Paulo M.
Paulo M.

"A better ATS System, satisfies my all requirements."

What do you like best?

I liked iSmartRecruit advanced features that made my work flow easier and managing all the records, data all at a single screen. Few features like Auto remainder and alerts that helps to schedule all the activities.

Mobile recruiting is also an easy way to work on you phone without installing any other applications.

What do you dislike?

Direct call to the candidates can help a lot, overall the system is working well and i am happy with the system.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I am happy with the system as it covered my all requirements and the customer support is also very responsive and i would like to suggest to use iSmartRecruit.

Using iSmartRecruit advanced features, manual filing takes a large amount of time and using the system my daily work became faster and i saved a lot of time. Makes work faster, easier and helped a lot to grow my organization.

What Applicant Tracking System (ATS) solution do you use?

iSmartRecruit review by Joann C.
Joann C.

"iSmart - Applicant Tracking System"

What do you like best?

I like the ability to easily access my candidates and clients, quickly setup job orders... and keep track of all our activity through the invoicing process. Being linked with our website saves us a lot of time as well.

What do you dislike?

I can't really think of anything I don't like. Maybe I would rename a few of the fields - but as an administrator, I'm able to do that myself.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Customer service is top tier. They are quick to respond and answer questions.

1) Keeping track and easily organizing a lot of activity - saving time and paper.

2) Quickly accessing information when I get a call from a client.

3) Pushing jobs to our website - saving time.

4) This allows us more time for finding new business.

iSmartRecruit review by Bhavesh R.
Bhavesh R.

"Simple to Use, Powerful, Well Supported and Enhanced"

What do you like best?

iSmartRecruit has a great feature set out of the box. The greatest strength, though, is the degree to which you can customize it to meet your business needs and preferences. This is always being improved upon and the support team is extremely helpful in finding ways beyond the obvious to accomplish this, as well.

Speaking of the support team, they are the 2nd best thing about this software - very responsive and knowledgeable and always follow-through.

What do you dislike?

My biggest issue isn't with iSmartRecruit so much as the fact that along with the overwhelming advantage to cloud-based software comes the obvious downside of being dead in the water if your internet is flaky or when travelling. So that just is what it is and it's a trade-off that is well-worth it for the advantages.

Recommendations to others considering the product

You can sign up to try the full featured interface - best way to find out if it will meet your needs. When doing so, though, do not hesitate to ask how to accomplish something. Even if it is not obvious, chances are the support team can make iSmartRecruit do what you want it to

The integration with website, social media and job board allow me to source much more quickly, make my job posting process far more efficient. The customization give me much greater control over my business and have been very helpful. Specially iSmartRecruit team innovate calendar very well where I can manage my everything including interview, task, call, meeting.

iSmartRecruit review by Jayendra M.
Jayendra M.

"Amazing Features & Ease of Use at a very competitive price !"

What do you like best?

Technically Robust with Java based development & Lucene Search

Easy to configure with amazing set of features, certainly in the league of the top ATS systems of the world

Very competitive pricing, best in the league

Multilingual Support: English & Spanish. also supports majority of languages in terms of search

What do you dislike?

Relatively New in the market but looks promising

Recommendations to others considering the product

iSmartRecruit is a continuously evolving product. They listen to the client feedback & try to improve the product by every new release. They are always keen to support their clients & make their business processes more effective & efficient.

Very dynamic and easy to configure. Makes life very easy for a Recruiter as 90% of the task of a recruiter are covered on a single page. Amazing reporting & Analytics for management team. Quick search across millions of CV database to get exact & accurate results.

iSmartRecruit review by Hiral S.
Hiral S.

"Achieved business growth with iSmartRecruit"

What do you like best?

I am using this product since last 1+ years. This product is very helpful to Manage Team, Manage Recruitment Process, Analyze company's Growth, Reports, Branding etc.. It's user interface is very Simple and User Friendly. My Team easily learn and very quickly start to work on it.

What do you dislike?

As with any system, there are some drawbacks but not Major so really fine, so far system is really perfect no any major complain.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would highly recommend iSmartRecruit. the functionality and support are incomparable - and they greatly care for their customers. They don't stop either - they constantly are moving forward in the industry and rolling out new releases to better serve their customers.

So many! Before iSmartRecruit, we had a mix of electronic and paper reviews, our merit increases were done via spreadsheet, and we lacked true reporting capabilities. iSmartRecruit has allowed our organization to reach its full HR potential and save our lot time.

We have automated several processes this year, going away from paper which has streamlined onboarding, benefits and soon, performance. We are getting updated information on our employees faster, quicker and accurately! Your support team is outstanding and I could not be successful in my job without them.

iSmartRecruit review by User in Glass, Ceramics & Concrete
User in Glass, Ceramics & Concrete

"An ATS System that's worth a lot!"

What do you like best?

iSmartRecruit has a great set of its features along with the complete automation in its core functionality. Its a complete guide where i can stay up to date with all my candidates records and can easily track them on the go! I like client tracker, sms & email integration, Analytics & Reports to track my day to day activities of hiring process.

Here are some of the awesome feature i liked the most of iSmartRecruit:

Client Tracker

Analytics

SMS & Email Integration

Reports

Task Management

Automated Import & Resume Parser

Outlook Integration

Jobs and vacancy management

What do you dislike?

There are no drawbacks till now that i could consider as a major issue. In-fact its completely a robust system with an easy to use functions

Recommendations to others considering the product

The support is really helpful and available with quick response. I would highly recommend iSmartRecruit Applicant Tracking System to all the staffing and recruiting agencies as well as hr corporate.

Tracking records of day to day hiring process has become easy where i can fetch needed data automatically. Also iSmartRecruit has helped to overcome the quality time lapsed with the manual hiring and paper shredding workload. I easily look upon the job vacancies from the online job boards through iSmartRecruit. Also our HR team has overcome from the language barriers with iSmartRecruit Multi-language option.

iSmartRecruit review by Martin L.
Martin L.

"Helps to grow the organization and earn more profits."

What do you like best?

I liked most is the customer support and few features like:- client tracker, candidates managements, Boolean search etc.

This features helped me a lot and saves time, the multilingual option helps to understand the entire system in other language.

What do you dislike?

No major drawbacks,as my requirements are fulfilled and i am happy with it.

Recommendations to others considering the product

My requirements are fulfilled, i am happy to use iSmartRecruit and i would like to suggest HR, Staffing Agency to use iSmartRecruit.

After using iSmartRecruit i saw my business profit got higher within a few weeks and it is at affordable prices.

iSmartRecruit review by User in Information Technology and Services

"Excellent recruiting and HR Software to use!!"

What do you like best?

Its easy to learn its new advanced features and efficient to use with ease. Organization with this product is really flexible. Everything is all at one place on dashboard.

What do you dislike?

There is nothing that I dislike about this software as its worth a good product!!

Recommendations to others considering the product

This is a great database tool for everything you need regarding clients, candidates, positions, reports, etc. Its developing to make the user experience more enjoyable, easier and to keep everyone at the top of technology. Much better valuable product!!

We like having everything in one place. This software is web-based so we can access from anywhere at any time.

iSmartRecruit review by Dhiraj S.
Dhiraj S.

"Excellent product for staffing"

What do you like best?

Wonderful product for staffing. we can define our own custom queries, parsing resume

What do you dislike?

As of now I didn't find anything which I don't like.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would recomand to all users who are involved with HR/Sfatting to try it out. Its Excellent tool to save your time for staffing.

This product made my life easy in staffing. It saved lot of time in searching , scheduling interviews.

iSmartRecruit review by Alex h.
Alex h.

"A excellent recruiting solution "

What do you like best?

love there powerful searching based on radius search,Boolean query and search on notes which you include for particular candidate profile.

What do you dislike?

Every software has the learning curve which need to be fulfill.

If you understand the product every thing goes well.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would strongly recommend iSmartrecuit because it will not only increase your company growth but is very intelligent software too.

I am get rid of the manual process of maintaining excel. And remembering of all interview schedule of candidate.

iSmartRecruit review by Administrator in Computer Software

"Mature Application Tracking System"

What do you like best?

User Friendly

Flexibility

Integrity

Dynamic work flow

Dashboard

What do you dislike?

As such nothing to share as dislike, but i wish iSmartRecruit team add more innovation in product like they have been doing since i started with the product. It require more integration with other recruiter portals.

We have almost 20 recruitment every months. And we are facing big problem with their appointment. scheduling resume scanning. Ismart scans all resumes very smartly. and build database for faster search.

Learning about iSmartRecruit?

* We monitor all iSmartRecruit reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.