iSolved

TimeForce time and attendance replaces manual punch clocks and time sheets with a simple but powerful time tracking system - in the cloud. It combines a host of time collection options with powerful SaaS technology for managing your employee time.

Work for iSolved?

Showing 25 iSolved reviews
iSolved review by <span>Jyssica G.</span>
Jyssica G.

Extremely Helpful and Informative Software

What do you like best?

I really like that iSolved provides a list of options to choose from in order to review specific information regarding company details, benefit details, pay history, as well as direct deposit information.

What do you dislike?

This software really has it all. There is not much, if at all, to dislike.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Consider using iSolved as a software as it provides details about your specific benefit plan, personal information, company information, pay history, direct deposit details, salary, as well as your yearly enrollment process.

iSolved is easy to use, easy to navigate, and provides all details regarding your specific benefit plan, 401k plan, and pay history without having to reach out to HR. Everything is there for you to review whenever needed in a simple layout. Have questions about your previous paychecks or forgot what benefit plan you enrolled in? Just log on to your personal iSolved account and select the specific topic you are needing answers to and you will be provided with a detailed copy of your personal information.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about iSolved
iSolved review by User

Not user friendly

What do you like best?

I like being able to log in and see what my paychecks are going to be before the direct deposit goes through. I also like being able yo get my tax documents straight from the website.

What do you dislike?

The app is not user friendly and does not show enough information, like pay rates. To see this info, youd have to log onto the website. The view it gives of the paycheck break down does not display pay rate info either, so you actually have to open up the pdf of each pay stub to see. If youre like me, you lik knowning that you are being paid properly.

Gives employees access to important information regarding paid time off and payroll. It also saves paper/time because people can download their w-2 straight from the website.

What Time Tracking solution do you use?

iSolved review by User

The best Time Clock i have ever used!

What do you like best?

I used this product to to clock in and out daily at my job with Focus BHS. I like that I can see my clock in and out, and view my hours on my pay-period time table. I also really enjoy my check stubs available when i need it.

What do you dislike?

its a bit weird that the "Employee Welcome" button is below all the others. not a big issue but the only thing i could think of that might be a bit off.

Recommendations to others considering the product

This soft where takes a whole lot of guess work out of payroll entry. Its a Win/Win!

The business had used time card clocks before we when digital. This had made payroll so much easier! staff is prompted to check their records and with out the faults of paper cards it makes imputing

iSolved review by User in Fund-Raising
User in Fund-Raising
Referral to G2 Crowd from another user

All-in-one platform

What do you like best?

Easy to use! I enjoy having my HR benefit information, paycheck information, and timecard information all in one place. The software is very easy to use, as well as learn how to use. At first it can be a bit overwhelming when an employee sees so many options, but once you take the time to learn what those options are, it is very easy to use.

What do you dislike?

Instead of defaulting to the current pay period timecard, I wish it would default just to the current week so I can track my weekly hours, instead of having to switch back and forth right away.

Employee HR relations is streamlined into one program and available for any staff to check instead of going through multiple channels or platforms.

iSolved review by Administrator in Financial Services
Administrator in Financial Services

Good all-service platform

What do you like best?

Your one-stop shop for almost anything you could need for HR-related items!

What do you dislike?

Manual processes. When your company becomes large enough, you'll definitely need to swap to a PEO or hire your own HR-professional in-house

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you're a company 40+, probably best to look to hiring an HR Professional or going to a PEO-type plan where they handle all aspects of the HR and payroll pieces of the business for you, for a similar cost. But for a smaller company who doesn't need a much day-to-day HR-related assistance, this is perfect!

Payroll, Time Tracking, Personnel information changes and updates, benefits enrollment, 401k selections, HR-questions. One platform for all this and more.

iSolved review by <span>Ariana G.</span>
Ariana G.

iSolved has been great for our organization!

What do you like best?

I like the transparency that the main dashboard provides for payroll details, updating personal information and communicating with HR.

What do you dislike?

The menus on the left-hand side of the main dashboard aren't intuitive from a managerial standpoint. I'd like to see those menu options aligned more effectively.

We're able to set up our organization in an effective manner and allow our leads to approve time without supervisors having to be involved.

Learning about iSolved?

* We monitor all iSolved reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.