iSolved

3.7

TimeForce time and attendance replaces manual punch clocks and time sheets with a simple but powerful time tracking system - in the cloud. It combines a host of time collection options with powerful SaaS technology for managing your employee time.

Work for iSolved?

Learning about iSolved?

iSolved Reviews

Ask iSolved a Question
Showing 31 iSolved reviews
iSolved review by Jyssica G.
Jyssica G.

"Extremely Helpful and Informative Software"

What do you like best?

I really like that iSolved provides a list of options to choose from in order to review specific information regarding company details, benefit details, pay history, as well as direct deposit information.

What do you dislike?

This software really has it all. There is not much, if at all, to dislike.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Consider using iSolved as a software as it provides details about your specific benefit plan, personal information, company information, pay history, direct deposit details, salary, as well as your yearly enrollment process.

iSolved is easy to use, easy to navigate, and provides all details regarding your specific benefit plan, 401k plan, and pay history without having to reach out to HR. Everything is there for you to review whenever needed in a simple layout. Have questions about your previous paychecks or forgot what benefit plan you enrolled in? Just log on to your personal iSolved account and select the specific topic you are needing answers to and you will be provided with a detailed copy of your personal information.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about iSolved
iSolved review by Administrator

"Complete System - from recruiting to payroll "

What do you like best?

Incredible instantaneous personalized customer support for both applicants and our company. They are available via chat, email, screen share, and phone, and respond immediately. The team sends you easy to follow videos on how to fix your issue! It was painful waiting to get help with iCIMS so this part of iSolved is heads and shoulder above the rest. The system is Intuitive so the learning curve is short. The best part about iSolved is that it is an complete HR integrated system from application, onboarding to payroll/benefit administration.

What do you dislike?

It is still young so the ATS component of the complete HR system still has room for optimization and likewise the onboarding component has room to increase its customization. The ATS side also has room for improvement for sourcing and recruiting purposes as opposed to strictly being set up as an applicant tracking system. However, the iSolved team is VERY open to suggestions and in fact have implement many of our requests in a very short time. There are some quirks such as not being able to use the bulk upload unless you are in using specific browsers, all applicants must have an email address whereas in iCIMS you do not, and not being able to customize automatic emails to applicants and default views but overall, simple things that can hopefully be worked out shortly. Jobs are not indexed to Monster whereas iCIMS has a relationship with Monster so jobs are pushed there.

Recommendations to others considering the product

-factor in the cost of having to pay for your jobs to get pushed to job boards. iCIMS has relationships with (i.e.) Monster which you will have to pay for with iSolved.

-iSolved is so intuitive and easy to use. 0 learning curve needed.

-the customer support is fantastic. The tech team will listen to your needs, resolve it, give you a quick cheat sheet via video or text, and follow up with you to make sure it is working correctly for you.

-Be very specific about any customizations you need to see if their system can do it. (i.e.) Career Portal page can't separate jobs by category well. The "Search" bar doesn't recognize specific words such as "RN" so ALL jobs with the letter "r" and "n" will display instead of just "RN" jobs. Look at their existing customers career portals to see what it looks like.

Elimination of great deal of administrative hours because applicants were already in a centralized system. Reduced a significant number of hours per new hire to get up and running for payroll and benefits.

What Core HR solution do you use?

"Not user friendly"

What do you like best?

I like being able to log in and see what my paychecks are going to be before the direct deposit goes through. I also like being able yo get my tax documents straight from the website.

What do you dislike?

The app is not user friendly and does not show enough information, like pay rates. To see this info, youd have to log onto the website. The view it gives of the paycheck break down does not display pay rate info either, so you actually have to open up the pdf of each pay stub to see. If youre like me, you lik knowning that you are being paid properly.

Gives employees access to important information regarding paid time off and payroll. It also saves paper/time because people can download their w-2 straight from the website.

iSolved review by Laura L.
Laura L.

"iSolved is PERFECT for Payroll"

What do you like best?

EVERYTHING. The interface is simple and easy to look at. Finding things is a cinch. I can view my logged time, my past time cards, my next pay date, benefits, quick punch in/out - EVERYTHING! I am obsessed. This is the easiest payroll software I've yet to see.

What do you dislike?

NOTHING! I love the entire software. Nothing has disappointed me yet!

No major problems, per se. But, as I said, this is the easiest payroll program I've had the pleasure of using.

iSolved review by User

"Improvements have definitely taken iSolved to another level."

What do you like best?

We used to use Time Force for our punch purposes. We found it to be slow and unreliable. Since their improvement and switch to iSolved we've experienced huge steps forward. Many people on my team, including myself, have to make a number of punches from task to task throughout the day. Before, each of these tasks would slow it down more and more, making it a hassle to even work with. Now it's a much more efficient and pleasant experience.

What do you dislike?

Since the improvements from Time Force I can't say I have any grievances.

Being able to keep a closer eye on employees and their efficiency in tasks has been a great contribution to management's efforts.

iSolved review by User

"The best Time Clock i have ever used!"

What do you like best?

I used this product to to clock in and out daily at my job with Focus BHS. I like that I can see my clock in and out, and view my hours on my pay-period time table. I also really enjoy my check stubs available when i need it.

What do you dislike?

its a bit weird that the "Employee Welcome" button is below all the others. not a big issue but the only thing i could think of that might be a bit off.

Recommendations to others considering the product

This soft where takes a whole lot of guess work out of payroll entry. Its a Win/Win!

The business had used time card clocks before we when digital. This had made payroll so much easier! staff is prompted to check their records and with out the faults of paper cards it makes imputing

iSolved review by User in Fund-Raising
User in Fund-Raising

"All-in-one platform"

What do you like best?

Easy to use! I enjoy having my HR benefit information, paycheck information, and timecard information all in one place. The software is very easy to use, as well as learn how to use. At first it can be a bit overwhelming when an employee sees so many options, but once you take the time to learn what those options are, it is very easy to use.

What do you dislike?

Instead of defaulting to the current pay period timecard, I wish it would default just to the current week so I can track my weekly hours, instead of having to switch back and forth right away.

Employee HR relations is streamlined into one program and available for any staff to check instead of going through multiple channels or platforms.

iSolved review by Administrator in Financial Services
Administrator in Financial Services

"Good all-service platform"

What do you like best?

Your one-stop shop for almost anything you could need for HR-related items!

What do you dislike?

Manual processes. When your company becomes large enough, you'll definitely need to swap to a PEO or hire your own HR-professional in-house

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you're a company 40+, probably best to look to hiring an HR Professional or going to a PEO-type plan where they handle all aspects of the HR and payroll pieces of the business for you, for a similar cost. But for a smaller company who doesn't need a much day-to-day HR-related assistance, this is perfect!

Payroll, Time Tracking, Personnel information changes and updates, benefits enrollment, 401k selections, HR-questions. One platform for all this and more.

iSolved review by Ariana G.
Ariana G.

"iSolved has been great for our organization!"

What do you like best?

I like the transparency that the main dashboard provides for payroll details, updating personal information and communicating with HR.

What do you dislike?

The menus on the left-hand side of the main dashboard aren't intuitive from a managerial standpoint. I'd like to see those menu options aligned more effectively.

We're able to set up our organization in an effective manner and allow our leads to approve time without supervisors having to be involved.

iSolved review by Kathleen B.
Kathleen B.

"Great for tracking time off!"

What do you like best?

We use iSolved to track time off and it is a great way to keep track of how many hours you've used and how many you have left. Once you submit, your supervisor can confirm request. We also use it to see our salary and other administrative things. Very handy!

What do you dislike?

There really isn't anything I dislike about it - it does exactly what I'd need it to do.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Very helpful!

It is an easy way for us to track time off and to see my salary and my pay history, etc. It's very helpful.

iSolved review by Administrator in Religious Institutions
Administrator in Religious Institutions

"Functional, not fancy"

What do you like best?

TimeForce integrates well with iSolved HCM.

What do you dislike?

TimeForce has a lot of outdated features. For instance, our managers do not get notifications when their employees have submitted their timesheets. They have to manually check when they are close to the approval deadline. Employees cannot initiate the elimination of a time off request. If they have a change in plans, they have to contact their manager or administrator to have the request cancelled. This is an unnecessary extra step.

Recommendations to others considering the product

iSolved is reasonable for the cost. If you can afford a more well-known software, it's worth it.

We use TimeForce, integrated with iSolved for our timekeeping and payroll needs. The export to payroll process is smooth, but there are many issues that make TimeForce less useful than it could be.

iSolved review by Kelsey S.
Kelsey S.

"Very User Friendly"

What do you like best?

My favorite part of this time keeping system is the My Screen tab that allows you to view all PTO requests at once as a calendar.

What do you dislike?

I do not dislike anything about the system.

Our accounting department has not had any business problems that I am aware of.

iSolved review by User in Consumer Goods
User in Consumer Goods

"Old system - need complete rehaul"

What do you like best?

Not much I like about this program. I guess if I HAD to pick something, it is nice that all my employees for my department are assigned to me so I can see them all in one screen without having to search around.

What do you dislike?

This is a very old, very antiquated system. It is not at ALL user-friendly. I am fairly young and tech savvy but even I struggle to figure out how this program works. The system to request time off is impossible. My employees are constantly messing it up and requesting the wrong days and hours. How hard is it to set it up to just be "Request Whole Day" or "Request Half Day." Instead, they have all these options with different settings and half of them are wrong. It also makes it really hard for the employee and the supervisor to see an accurate count of PO accrual and future PO #s. Also, the reporting system sucks and is very hard to get a report that tells you exactly what you want. I just want a report to tell me how often someone is late!!! That seems like something every manager would want, but this system makes it near impossible to get that information easily.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Don't go with this product. There are a lot of other time management programs out there that are more up to date and will be a lot easier for your employees to use.

Honestly, I have no idea how this solves problems. I think this system was designed in the 60s, and unfortunately, my company just hasn't gotten around to finding something better to use.

iSolved review by Administrator in Wholesale
Administrator in Wholesale

"Easy payroll solution"

What do you like best?

Easy implementation. Easy to use software, easy to adjust for your specific needs

What do you dislike?

Need better reporting features. for example - need the ability to duplicate a standard payroll report but then edit it to add or remove information that is needed. Time Off accruals and scheduling could be a little better on the time keeping portion

Recommendations to others considering the product

Take your time and don't let them rush you into implementation. Wait until year end.

Easier access to time adjustments

iSolved review by Paul C.
Paul C.

"iSolved HCM"

What do you like best?

Implementation and learning curve are intuitive.

What do you dislike?

Time and attendance features need to be expanded.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Make sure that you communicate fully your time and attendance requirements.

Unified database for smooth control between Payroll, Human Resources, Time and Attendance and, reporting.

iSolved review by User

"Easy to use for all employees"

What do you like best?

I love the easy access on the web to view paystubs as well as all personal employee information.

What do you dislike?

Using the app on the iPad is very unideal. It is difficult to use and does not fit the screen appropriately.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Making the iPad app more simple and easy to use

Electronic pay stubs are the way to go. Saving paper as well as the ease of looking up pay stubs made easy!

iSolved review by Consultant in Human Resources
Consultant in Human Resources

"Best in class HCM platform for payroll, HR, and benefits administration"

What do you like best?

Organization of employee information, history of employee information, new employee wizard, easy use of pay grid, ability to preview payroll before processing, complete reporting of all information in system, ability for employees to view their own information in their account, including their pay stub.

What do you dislike?

Nothing, truly. It is a very complete platform, it has a bunch of modules that I don't even use.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Great for large, medium, and even small businesses looking to completely manage their HR, payroll, and benefits administration on one cloud-based software.

Payroll, employee information management, reporting of payroll information, ability for employees to view their payroll information. This platform has saved me time and money, mistakes, and created efficiencies.

iSolved review by User in Food Production
User in Food Production

"easy to use time management software"

What do you like best?

Interface is simple to use and navigate. Website loads well on most devices.

What do you dislike?

There isn't a dedicated mobile version of the website. Website doesn't always work in compatibility mode.

I do not need to ask a manager or supervisor to access my paystubs or other related information. I can access it whenever I need.

iSolved review by Administrator in Chemicals
Administrator in Chemicals

"Quality customer service"

What do you like best?

Very user friendly. I became an expert user with little training. Any time I had an issue that I could not solve on my own, their customer service was always quick to respond and always fixed my issue.

What do you dislike?

It was costly to create an export program to get the time and attendance information into a new payroll system. Since it didn't take long to type in the information I needed, I decided to not pay to have them create an export

Recommendations to others considering the product

Very user friendly. We much preferred the internet version instead of purchasing time clocks.

We moved from pen and paper timesheets to Time Force. We discovered that our employees were giving the company a lot of their time.

iSolved review by Bethany  A.
Bethany A.

"iSolved for the win"

What do you like best?

The software is very user friendly, easy to navigate, and a great way for employers to communicate with their employees.

What do you dislike?

The time totals are a little difficult to read. Subtotals show total time worked which includes unpaid meals.

Communication via iSolved has been a great way for HR, Accounting, and Compliance to communicate with employees.

iSolved review by Eric M.
Eric M.

"Not my favorite"

What do you like best?

Uses the best technology but that's about it!

What do you dislike?

I personally know the people behind Isolved and they have bias opinions. The software looks good but I would question the results.

Human Resource. I haven't seen the results they say they offer. I think it's all talk.

iSolved review by Administrator in Real Estate
Administrator in Real Estate

"Isolved "

What do you like best?

I really like the different reports that can be run to make the payroll process a lot easier.

What do you dislike?

The time keeping system is outdated, I wish it had a feature to let the managers know when a time card is not verified yet.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Learn the basics

Report writer is not easy to use, the webinar that was not helpful either.

iSolved review by Eleazar R.
Eleazar R.

"Best product ever"

What do you like best?

Easy to use and find what I need for my time card needs

What do you dislike?

I will just love it to be an app to use with my phone

Recommendations to others considering the product

Get it ASAP you won't regret it

Easy to keep up with vacation and sick time

iSolved review by Ryan A.
Ryan A.

"Lackluster and Specific Use"

What do you like best?

Time & Attendance was useful for smaller operations.

What do you dislike?

It became very difficult for practitioners to enter time as we continued to grow (too much volume).

Time & Attendance and Payroll.

iSolved review by Administrator in Higher Education
Administrator in Higher Education

"Great for logging time and figuring out vacation"

What do you like best?

It is an easy way to keep track of work time along with vacation hours, pay, etc. It is easy for me to approve other peoples time off as well.

What do you dislike?

I don't like how it is spread out over many tabs and I'm not exactly sure where some features are located (I know the features are in the program, but sometimes they can be hard to find).

HR done VERY easy when it comes to logging times, calculating vacation, and keeping ytrack of each of these whether it is checking it now or 6 months from now.

iSolved review by User in Hospital & Health Care

"I solved"

What do you like best?

Can assess the site anywhere, including mobile, able to look at your time per paycheck and see estimates of pay check

What do you dislike?

Have to re-identify each computer each day because the browser history wipes each night

pay roll

iSolved review by Administrator in Religious Institutions
Administrator in Religious Institutions

"isolved review"

What do you like best?

I like the convenience of being able to use my phone to check in each day.

What do you dislike?

We have had a lot of issues with it working consistently.

Payroll issues. It is making our payroll person's job easier once we get the glitches resolved.

iSolved review by User in Real Estate
User in Real Estate

"Recruiter"

What do you like best?

I like that you can easily see your whole week of time in a user-friendly way along with mileage

What do you dislike?

I didn't like that you had to hit edit before making any changes but they fixed that so that's nice.

We can easily track where our employees are spending their time in one place.

iSolved review by Administrator in Education Management
Administrator in Education Management

"Easy attendance tracker "

What do you like best?

Keeping track of employees attendance is easy with timeforce! It's user friendly and helps maintain overall attendance sheets for all staff.

What do you dislike?

The format could be improved by allowing to update multiple staff records at the same time if they have the same absence codes .

Improving employee attendance rates.

iSolved review by User in Higher Education

"Slow and Irritating"

What do you like best?

For the most part all of the information that was needed for day-to-day operations was easy to access.

What do you dislike?

The software was slow, constantly crashing and would take forever to load.

First HRIS.

iSolved review by Administrator in Consumer Goods
Administrator in Consumer Goods

"Basic Timekeeping System"

What do you like best?

Basic, simplistic timekeeping tool, but not much more than that. This isn't a very robust tool, but it enables a company to get away from paper time cards at a minimal cost.

What do you dislike?

Have had some issues with reliability and there is very little configuration abilities within the system

Reduced managers time in approving time cards, and ease of use

Learning about iSolved?

* We monitor all iSolved reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.