iSpring QuizMaker

4.8

Customizable, impressive, a mobile-ready quiz building tool that ensures e-Learning success.

Work for iSpring QuizMaker?

Learning about iSpring?

iSpring QuizMaker Reviews

Ask iSpring a Question
Showing 12 iSpring reviews
iSpring review by Rizalyn A.
Rizalyn A.

"Need help with tech issues on iSpring Quizmaker - Michael is WONDERFUL!!!!"

What do you like best?

I had the pleasure of working with Michael who is very responsive, knowledgeable, and patient. I kept coming back to him throughout the afternoon with multiple questions. He didn't just answer them, he also took the time to take screen shots and offer me other solutions on the ISpring Cloud and LMS.

What do you dislike?

n/a None, I didn't like any part of the my customer service experience at all.

Recommendations to others considering the product

This is a very user-friendly product with great customer support.

I am able to provide a way for my learners to assess their level of knowledge and earn CEUs.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about iSpring QuizMaker
iSpring review by Thomas F.
Thomas F.

"A simple tool to create sophisticated tests"

What do you like best?

After an half an hour you understand the program well enough to build all kind of tests. And the support team seems to be on stand by, if you need them.

What do you dislike?

Nothing. The program does what it should do: Creating tests in a fast and simple way. Keep it as simple to use as it is today.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Give it a try. It's quite simple to understand the basic concept. It will cost you only a half day of your time.

Accelerate creating preparation tests for students and/or exams. Needs 30% less time than before.

What Assessment solution do you use?

iSpring review by Mark H.
Mark H.

"Community college educator producing online quizzes"

What do you like best?

I highly recommend iSpring's QuizMaker software for online quizzes. It is easy to use and easy to learn to use. Quizzes work well on computers, tablets, and smart phones. You can easily insert images in questions, answers, and answer feedback. And, technical help is amazing quick and efficient (although simply reading the screen would have answered most of my questions.

What do you dislike?

Quizzes look different on smart phones than tablets and computers.

I am attempting to make most of my class material available on mobile devices.

iSpring review by Steve P.
Steve P.

"Outstanding Service for An Outstanding Product"

What do you like best?

Simple features, Ease of Use, Reasonable

What do you dislike?

Product, sales and service is outstanding

Recommendations to others considering the product

Easily worth your research time and consideration. Know that you'll be taken care of with the expert service that will stay with you throughout setup questions, testing and activation. It's hard to put a price on their expert support.

Trade show quiz stations. Based on outstanding service with both pre and post sales, the knowledgeable and patient engineers made the process work perfectly. The compliment of product, sales and service made for an outstanding experience and realization I selected the right company and software. Our first event using the package begins soon and all the testing is solid. I highly recommend this product and more importantly the outstanding service you receive from iSpring. Thank you!

iSpring review by Administrator in Facilities Services
Administrator in Facilities Services

"Easy way to make sure someone knows something "

What do you like best?

ISpring Quiz maker is easy to set up within PowerPoint. There are many options from basic true/ false to matching games to "put these in order"

What do you dislike?

There’s not much to dislike, you can easily create your questions/answers in word before loading them

Recommendations to others considering the product

It’s easy to use up and it’s syncs up so well with PowerPoint.

It allowed us to track what participants were doing, with so many great question options it’s easy to keep people engaged.

iSpring review by Steve W.
Steve W.

"iSpring QuizMaker has streamlined our training proces"

What do you like best?

We can now create custom training packages and publish for our staff and suppliers to complete online using PC or tablets. We have created packages that include inductions, Environmental awareness training , H&S training and alerts. With iSpring we create presentations with a questions section to test for understanding of the training. The results are then emailed with results and pass/fail.

What do you dislike?

I haven't come across any areas that I dislike but am looking forward to future enhancements

We are now able to create training packages that can be completed by both internal and external people.

iSpring review by Said Abdelkhalek S.
Said Abdelkhalek S.

"it is perfect software "

What do you like best?

it is easy to use and helpful to make fantastic quizzes, I tried it and I recommend it for education websites or schools to use it .

What do you dislike?

I would like to add for quiz the Arabic fonts and also quiz able to set user and password for students who will take the quiz.

the problem is using technology in teaching and find the good tool to offer the teaching in good way and helps teacher to evaluate students easily

iSpring review by User in Airlines/Aviation
User in Airlines/Aviation

"iSpring QuizMaker Review"

What do you like best?

iSpring QuizMaker has proven to be an excellent tool for creating and administering quizzes for our organization. It is easy to use, very intuitive, and provides the reporting capability we were looking for. If you are in the market for an excellent quiz making software, I strongly recommend giving iSpring QuizMaker a try!

What do you dislike?

There is nothing that I currently dislike about the product. It has accomplished everything that we had hoped it could do.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Give it a try!

We needed to create quizzes on aviation for our pilots and maintenance staff. Our staff found it to be very user friendly and enabled us to move in the direction of a digital solution instead of using paper.

iSpring review by Kathy J.
Kathy J.

"Great Features and Options"

What do you like best?

I have use Quiz Maker as part of my Scorm/LMS online training programs; there are many different options/formats and you can create dynamic editable content.

What do you dislike?

There is little I dislike; at times it's hard to figure about how to build tiered or conditional quizzes.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Provide more webinars and training.

The benefits is to ensure employees understand the content being delivered and reinforce the learning.

iSpring review by Y-Martin L.
Y-Martin L.

"Complete and performant application"

What do you like best?

Ease of use, very powerful tool for a lot of different application : hiring, training and evaluating employees.

What do you dislike?

Lack of secured environnement to pass the examans.

Evaluate employees in different dept. in a variety of knowledge.

iSpring review by Administrator in Education Management
Administrator in Education Management

"Fantastic!"

What do you like best?

This tools allows for interactive quiz making that can connect to your LMS.

What do you dislike?

I wish it was not only flash based. It can benefit from better animations and some more features

I am in education and it gives options to teachers who would like to provide students with an interactive experience.

iSpring review by Sonya B.
Sonya B.

"Great software "

What do you like best?

Easy layout to understand makes creating quizzes easy.

What do you dislike?

I havent found anything that i dislike about this software.

Easy to create quizzes with

Learning about iSpring QuizMaker?

* We monitor all iSpring QuizMaker reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.