iSpring QuizMaker

Customizable, impressive, a mobile-ready quiz building tool that ensures e-Learning success.

Work for iSpring QuizMaker?
Edsby  assessment   2x

Learning about iSpring?

iSpring QuizMaker Reviews

Ask iSpring a Question
Showing 12 iSpring reviews
iSpring QuizMaker review by <span>Rizalyn A.</span>
Rizalyn A.

Need help with tech issues on iSpring Quizmaker - Michael is WONDERFUL!!!!

What do you like best?

I had the pleasure of working with Michael who is very responsive, knowledgeable, and patient. I kept coming back to him throughout the afternoon with multiple questions. He didn't just answer them, he also took the time to take screen shots and offer me other solutions on the ISpring Cloud and LMS.

What do you dislike?

n/a None, I didn't like any part of the my customer service experience at all.

Recommendations to others considering the product

This is a very user-friendly product with great customer support.

I am able to provide a way for my learners to assess their level of knowledge and earn CEUs.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about iSpring QuizMaker
iSpring QuizMaker review by <span>Thomas F.</span>
Thomas F.

A simple tool to create sophisticated tests

What do you like best?

After an half an hour you understand the program well enough to build all kind of tests. And the support team seems to be on stand by, if you need them.

What do you dislike?

Nothing. The program does what it should do: Creating tests in a fast and simple way. Keep it as simple to use as it is today.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Give it a try. It's quite simple to understand the basic concept. It will cost you only a half day of your time.

Accelerate creating preparation tests for students and/or exams. Needs 30% less time than before.

What Assessment solution do you use?

iSpring QuizMaker review by <span>Mark H.</span>
Mark H.

Community college educator producing online quizzes

What do you like best?

I highly recommend iSpring's QuizMaker software for online quizzes. It is easy to use and easy to learn to use. Quizzes work well on computers, tablets, and smart phones. You can easily insert images in questions, answers, and answer feedback. And, technical help is amazing quick and efficient (although simply reading the screen would have answered most of my questions.

What do you dislike?

Quizzes look different on smart phones than tablets and computers.

I am attempting to make most of my class material available on mobile devices.

iSpring QuizMaker review by <span>Steve P.</span>
Steve P.

Outstanding Service for An Outstanding Product

What do you like best?

Simple features, Ease of Use, Reasonable

What do you dislike?

Product, sales and service is outstanding

Recommendations to others considering the product

Easily worth your research time and consideration. Know that you'll be taken care of with the expert service that will stay with you throughout setup questions, testing and activation. It's hard to put a price on their expert support.

Trade show quiz stations. Based on outstanding service with both pre and post sales, the knowledgeable and patient engineers made the process work perfectly. The compliment of product, sales and service made for an outstanding experience and realization I selected the right company and software. Our first event using the package begins soon and all the testing is solid. I highly recommend this product and more importantly the outstanding service you receive from iSpring. Thank you!

iSpring QuizMaker review by Administrator in Facilities Services
Administrator in Facilities Services

Easy way to make sure someone knows something

What do you like best?

ISpring Quiz maker is easy to set up within PowerPoint. There are many options from basic true/ false to matching games to "put these in order"

What do you dislike?

There’s not much to dislike, you can easily create your questions/answers in word before loading them

Recommendations to others considering the product

It’s easy to use up and it’s syncs up so well with PowerPoint.

It allowed us to track what participants were doing, with so many great question options it’s easy to keep people engaged.

iSpring QuizMaker review by <span>Steve W.</span>
Steve W.

iSpring QuizMaker has streamlined our training proces

What do you like best?

We can now create custom training packages and publish for our staff and suppliers to complete online using PC or tablets. We have created packages that include inductions, Environmental awareness training , H&S training and alerts. With iSpring we create presentations with a questions section to test for understanding of the training. The results are then emailed with results and pass/fail.

What do you dislike?

I haven't come across any areas that I dislike but am looking forward to future enhancements

We are now able to create training packages that can be completed by both internal and external people.

Learning about iSpring QuizMaker?

* We monitor all iSpring QuizMaker reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.