iSpring Suite

iSpring Suite

iSpring Suite is a cutting edge training eLearning authoring tool that helps you easily create mobile-ready presentations or video courses in PowerPoint and share them online to reach the global audience.

Work for iSpring Suite?

Learning about iSpring Suite?

iSpring Suite Reviews

Ask iSpring Suite a Question
Showing 210 iSpring Suite reviews
iSpring Suite review by <span>Greg Z F.</span>
Greg Z F.
Validated Review

Flexible, cost effective and powerful!

Validated Review
What do you like best?

PPT 2010 and 2013 integration. If you are a wizard in PowerPoint then this tool is an absolute MUST!

What do you dislike?

Not much to dislike in this product. The only thing to note is that your machine should be up to scratch as publishing video heavy E-Learning which iSpring does brilliantly does require at least an I7 processor with 8-16 RAM (16 at least is better to avoid slow downs).

Recommendations to others considering the product

Yes definitely go ahead and give this solution a trial run. It is especially useful if you intend to up-skill a junior team or individuals that are struggling with the complexities of the other solutions out there.

It's simple if you are comfortable in PPT which most people are then you are 75% there to becoming an e-learning developer - iSpring will just take you to the next level.

All the e-learning we produce is published in iSpring Suite. We regularly produce e-learning solutions for numerous clients from SME's to large corporates. They all want and need e-learning solutions that are cost effective and flexible. We have found iSpring to be the BEST and most hassle free tool to fulfil the needs of our clients.

We use a variety of tools to produce various outcomes for e-learning but what is great is that we can incorporate any and all videos into iSpring and publish everything in one place. This tool is really brilliant for this.

0 of 0 found this helpful.
Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about iSpring Suite
iSpring Suite review by <span>Brad C.</span>
Brad C.
Validated Review

Easy learning curve and Powerful!

Validated Review
What do you like best?

I am probably the opposite of a power user as e-learning was completely new to me.

As someone outside of the e-learning industry looking to get started, I chose iSpring because it is integrated with PowerPoint and I didn't waste time learning the ropes. It is stable and I have found their support to be outstanding (both sales and technicians). I first learned of iSpring on this site which is why I am writing the review for others. They also have a Non-Profit Organization rate which was appreciated (Note that you will have to provide proof that you are an NPO which our accountant provided)

For anyone out there getting started, I used Wordpress.org as my web platform, LearnDash as my LMS, Grassblade as my LRS, and iSpring for content creation.

What do you dislike?

I had an issue early on where I added some narration and then moved the file without moving the associated directory. This resulted in my thinking that my voice work had been lost but tech support helped me easily re-integrate it to my lesson. I wish I had known about that off the start but it seems obvious in hindsight.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you are looking to not waste a lot of time getting acquainted with the program, I would recommend iSpring.

This is being used to offer our educational content to the design community across Canada and reach out to those who are further away.

0 of 0 found this helpful.

What Course Authoring solution do you use?

iSpring Suite review by <span>Whitney M.</span>
Whitney M.

Ispring Suite Experience

Validated Review
What do you like best?

I love the accessibility to the customer support easy and understanding. The software is easy to use and has wonderful capabilities. The customer support individuals are intelligent and willing to stay after hours to make sure issues are taken care of.

What do you dislike?

The only thing I would change if any would be the ability to publish a power point with voice recording that still allows the minimum duration of the slide to be changed for individualized use.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Give it a try, even if you use other software because this software is newer than most. If you ever get stuck always know you can depend on customer support to assist you with your concerns. They are available 24/7

Power point computerized based training development for healthcare professionals accessibility through health stream without glitches or issues. The benefits I realized is all the capabilities of the software are up to date with new technology features and wonderful detailed assistance from customer support in identifying issues and correcting them.

iSpring Suite review by <span>Pari R.</span>
Pari R.

Excellent Course authoring tool

Validated Review
What do you like best?

1,. No new software to install: Ispring suite sits as an add-on for powerpoint and adds powerful functionalities to create courses.

2. Adds e-learning authoring easy: I had no prior experience in creating e-learning modules and I found working with the familiar powerpoint interface iSpring makes it easy to create professional looking courses. All the transitions, animations and hyperlinks are faithfully converted by iSpring into HTML5 format in no time

3.Excellent Quiz module: I have used the quiz and found it very intuitive to use. It is easy to create quiz and I like the ability to be able to view how the quiz looks to the learner in the same screen

4. Last, but not least, amazing support: Right from the time of evaluation of their software during the trial period till today, I found the support team was quick to respond and took time to hand-hold at each and every step. The support team just stick to support and make no attempts to sell their products. I want to mention Paul who came to work one hour earlier today and spent that extra hour to solve my unique problem. I would recommend iSpring just on this count: world-class support!!

What do you dislike?

Not much to report till today ( I have used it for >2 months)

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you are familiar with powerpoint and want to make e-learning modules, this is a great software. Keep in mind it works only in windows platform

Creating e-learning modules for healthcare skills training

iSpring Suite review by <span>Mathieu G.</span>
Mathieu G.

the "Swiss Army Knife" for e-learning

Validated Review
What do you like best?

As for me, it the most complete software for e-learning, that can be use be a university teacher like me.

the greatest point are :

Integration in powerpoint

frequent new features

very efficient support

the new talkmaster tool

What do you dislike?

Well, it's not "dislikes" but suggestions :

there is a lack of "interaction" tools compare to articulte (but articulate as no rela integraiton in powerpoint!).

I would like to have negative point in talkmaster when my student use the wrong "pathway" in the simulation.

It's not compatible with mac, which annoy some colleagues of me.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I tried a lot of software and this is for me, the best, with en affordable price

I'm assistant professor and I can create full e-learning lessons for students and healthcare professionals.

Since we have Ispring, We have trained healthcare professionals from all around the world!

0 of 0 found this helpful.
Response from Polina Khizhnyak of iSpring Suite

Hello, Mathieu!

Thank you so much for sharing your amazing feedback about iSpring. We appreciate it a lot!

As per your feature request, I have amazing news!

In the version 9 iSpring Suite will have 15 interactions! :) Also, it is now possible to grant negative points in TalkMaster: http://www.ispringsolutions.com/docs/display/isuite/What%27s+New+in+iSpring+Suite+8#What%27sNewiniSpringSuite8-Knowledgeevaluationwithsimulations

Hope that helps and keep up the great work!

iSpring Suite review by <span>Jean Marie D.</span>
Jean Marie D.
Validated Review
What do you like best?

The interactivity, simulation ability and ease of use with PPT since I'm already an avid user of PPT.

What do you dislike?

That it doesn't run on the Mac. I had to purchase a PC to be able to use it, but because it's a long -term business goal, it was worth the investment.

Some challenges with watching on Mobile and instability with using it on iSpring Play.

The only other challenge was the learning curve with understanding SCORM since that was new to me and how best to setup the interactivity for reporting purposes inside an LMS that it would be hosted.

Turning my live training into highly interactive e-learning more for my clients. It's a great tool to include the interactivity inside the tool so I can port it to any LMS and it's independent of the interactivity that the LMS has.

Learn more about iSpring Suite

iSpring Suite Videos

Learning about iSpring Suite?

* We monitor all iSpring Suite reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.