4.8
(222 reviews)

iSpring Suite is a cutting edge training eLearning authoring tool that helps you easily create mobile-ready presentations or video courses in PowerPoint and share them online to reach the global audience.

Work for iSpring Suite?

Learning about iSpring Suite?

iSpring Suite Reviews

Ask iSpring Suite a Question
Showing 238 iSpring Suite reviews
iSpring Suite review by Adam J.
Adam J.

"Fantastic product. Makes creating and updating e-learning courses a breeze!"

What do you like best?

Essentially a plug-in for PowerPoint, this product allows you to convert PP presentations into e-learning courses coded in a number of different formats, including SCORM and HTML5. On top of that, there is a lot of proprietary content, including slide templates, background images, and hundreds of character images (with many different styles and poses). The suite also gives you the capacity to create quizzes and surveys, interactive images, dialogue simulations, and more. Overall, an outstanding product.

What do you dislike?

The only grievance I have with the product is that some of the interactive image players are not as customisable as I would like, but the customer service team has been fantastic in helping me find workarounds, or forwarding my queries to the development team for potential updates.

Our old LMS e-learning creation tool was very limiting, this software allows us to create courses that are much more interactive and engaging for our staff, as well as the ability to create them at a much faster rate.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about iSpring Suite
iSpring Suite review by Anson Jerrin M.
Anson Jerrin M.

"A product which doesn’t require a complex technical knowledge to curate an elearning"

What do you like best?

Ispring Suite is definitely a great authoring tool create quick and effective content for Elearning. The platform is alike a plug and plays unit, which gets easily configured to your PowerPoint. The UI is so simple and user-friendly so that one doesn’t need a prior experience to curate the eLearning content.

The recording feature which includes screen capture is a great inbuilt tool for creating quick capsule videos with live narration.

You can export the content to multiple formats which can load quickly and runs on a huge range of browsers and devices. The loading time in seconds is very important in an era where “learning can happen over a coffee”.

The interactions, quizzes, animations create a new learner experience and help the instructor to measure the learner’s progress

One thing I want to be specific is on the huge content library which has got plenty of characters from different industry with different poses. Also, the galaxy of templates makes the content creation an interesting one.

The Customer and Technical support team have done a commendable job when I had some doubts about the exported module.

The ability to integrate easily with much new age moodle learning platforms like Talent LMS is a significant feature.

Finally you have a product which doesn’t require a complex qualification or technical knowledge to curate an eLearning. Great Job ISpring Team

What do you dislike?

Honestly I don’t think I have something at the moment

Code of Conduct Roll out and other Specific Micro Learning programs

What Course Authoring solution do you use?

iSpring Suite review by Lee H.
Lee H.

"Great Software - Great Customer service "

What do you like best?

Perpetual licences, modern well made product, great customer service.

For my business, I use so many different software applications. It can really get expensive when there are so many subscription only products out there, given the fact that I don't use all my software every month, it can become really wasteful renting certain software. The fact that ispring does not force you to use a subscription model is a huge selling point for me. I really don't understand why other software developers choose to remove the choice of owning a perpetual licence. Thank goodness that there are products like iSpring on the market who choose to attract customers by developing a competitive product and by providing excellent customer service rather than exploiting a captive audience.

What do you dislike?

There are some missing features when it comes to interactions and quizzes when compared to some other elearning authoring platforms. Improved video integration and better timeline/trigger controls that are less reliant on clunky Powerpoint functionality would be great.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you find on first impression iSpring cannot do something that you want it to don't give up, speak with customer support. I was proven wrong on more than one occasion. They are very helpful and would often provide bespoke example files and video demonstrations.

The biggest business problem that is solved by ispring is the fact that I treat ispring as a business asset rather than a monthly overhead due to the perpetual licence model. I also enjoy the flexible licencing system.

The software is also much more competitive in terms of price and is very well integrated into Powerpoint with little to no learning curve. What a smart decision to do this as a powerpoint plugin rather than reinvent the wheel.

iSpring Suite review by Hasmukh D.
Hasmukh D.

"USER "

What do you like best?

• Ease of use

• Integrated Audio and Video Features

• Integration with PowerPoint exploiting Office suite of products

• Web-Based publications adaptive to nay devices including Personal PCs and Laptops

What do you dislike?

• Not sure if their ongoing YouTube posted Webinars do justice as part of their supposedly skills ramp-up. The presentation style is average, when it comes to Webinar type training program.

Recommendations to others considering the product

• If you are considering to exploit rich and integrated functions of Audio and Video and presentation styles using PowerPoint, I strongly recommend this product.

• I am very pleased with their account team and support staff who will work with you closely to answer queries and/or product related questions.

• Creating PowerPoint Presentations that can be animated with clear Audio and Video integrations plus rich iSpring Functions and Features

• Excellent learning aid development. Beats their competition for similar products in the Market.

iSpring Suite review by Richard J.
Richard J.

"As an educator iSpring Suite is a user-friendly and intuitive PPT add-on that enhances lesson plans."

What do you like best?

It is very user friendly in that it is an add-on to PPT so most people are familiar with the formatting required. It has many of the features that educators need to enhance lesson planning and enable our curriculum to inculcate new technological methodolgy which young students crave in today's device ruled society.

What do you dislike?

I only wish that the faeture requirement for the flipbook would be enhanced to include quizzes and videos and audio - sort of like the PC version of iBooks Author. Then it would be perfect for our use.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would suggest that you look around at other options then you will see that iSpring has the best value for money and the quickest way to produce an effective presentation in a short amount of time. It still needs some attributes added, such as better character poses and downloadable character packs, and a more enhanced flipbook but the support team listen and add items quickly. They also updated the version based on a problem I had with reading on a smartphone and it only took them a week to do that. Not many other companies work nearly as wuickly as that.

It's not that difficult to create good lessons using iSpring as it is mostly user friendly so we are hoping that it can become widespread after the initial teething problems are sorted out with how to use the software effectlively in o

iSpring Suite review by Greg Z F.
Greg Z F.

"Flexible, cost effective and powerful!"

What do you like best?

PPT 2010 and 2013 integration. If you are a wizard in PowerPoint then this tool is an absolute MUST!

What do you dislike?

Not much to dislike in this product. The only thing to note is that your machine should be up to scratch as publishing video heavy E-Learning which iSpring does brilliantly does require at least an I7 processor with 8-16 RAM (16 at least is better to avoid slow downs).

Recommendations to others considering the product

Yes definitely go ahead and give this solution a trial run. It is especially useful if you intend to up-skill a junior team or individuals that are struggling with the complexities of the other solutions out there.

It's simple if you are comfortable in PPT which most people are then you are 75% there to becoming an e-learning developer - iSpring will just take you to the next level.

All the e-learning we produce is published in iSpring Suite. We regularly produce e-learning solutions for numerous clients from SME's to large corporates. They all want and need e-learning solutions that are cost effective and flexible. We have found iSpring to be the BEST and most hassle free tool to fulfil the needs of our clients.

We use a variety of tools to produce various outcomes for e-learning but what is great is that we can incorporate any and all videos into iSpring and publish everything in one place. This tool is really brilliant for this.

iSpring Suite review by Brad C.
Brad C.

"Easy learning curve and Powerful! "

What do you like best?

I am probably the opposite of a power user as e-learning was completely new to me.

As someone outside of the e-learning industry looking to get started, I chose iSpring because it is integrated with PowerPoint and I didn't waste time learning the ropes. It is stable and I have found their support to be outstanding (both sales and technicians). I first learned of iSpring on this site which is why I am writing the review for others. They also have a Non-Profit Organization rate which was appreciated (Note that you will have to provide proof that you are an NPO which our accountant provided)

For anyone out there getting started, I used Wordpress.org as my web platform, LearnDash as my LMS, Grassblade as my LRS, and iSpring for content creation.

What do you dislike?

I had an issue early on where I added some narration and then moved the file without moving the associated directory. This resulted in my thinking that my voice work had been lost but tech support helped me easily re-integrate it to my lesson. I wish I had known about that off the start but it seems obvious in hindsight.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you are looking to not waste a lot of time getting acquainted with the program, I would recommend iSpring.

This is being used to offer our educational content to the design community across Canada and reach out to those who are further away.

iSpring Suite review by Andy L.
Andy L.

"iSpring provides a polished finish for my small business."

What do you like best?

After three years of use, iSpring continually performs at or above expectations. We're able to deploy hour-long training to a number of clients. The quality of the presentations is high; downtime has been nonexistent; training is relevant and helpful; and on the few occasions we've had questions for support, they've been answered promptly and effectively.

What do you dislike?

We don't currently use iSpring's LMS, so we're unable to automatically provide completion certificates for training.

Recommendations to others considering the product

iSpring delivers the ability for companies of any size to quickly deploy professional presentations.

Part of our services is providing HIPAA Compliance training to small to medium-sized medical practices in our community. We tried several options to deliver online training, but all were cumbersome and did not appear polished and professional. We knew within minutes of seeing iSpring for the first time, that this was the solution for us.

iSpring Suite review by Whitney M.
Whitney M.

"Ispring Suite Experience"

What do you like best?

I love the accessibility to the customer support easy and understanding. The software is easy to use and has wonderful capabilities. The customer support individuals are intelligent and willing to stay after hours to make sure issues are taken care of.

What do you dislike?

The only thing I would change if any would be the ability to publish a power point with voice recording that still allows the minimum duration of the slide to be changed for individualized use.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Give it a try, even if you use other software because this software is newer than most. If you ever get stuck always know you can depend on customer support to assist you with your concerns. They are available 24/7

Power point computerized based training development for healthcare professionals accessibility through health stream without glitches or issues. The benefits I realized is all the capabilities of the software are up to date with new technology features and wonderful detailed assistance from customer support in identifying issues and correcting them.

iSpring Suite review by Pari R.
Pari R.

"Excellent Course authoring tool"

What do you like best?

1,. No new software to install: Ispring suite sits as an add-on for powerpoint and adds powerful functionalities to create courses.

2. Adds e-learning authoring easy: I had no prior experience in creating e-learning modules and I found working with the familiar powerpoint interface iSpring makes it easy to create professional looking courses. All the transitions, animations and hyperlinks are faithfully converted by iSpring into HTML5 format in no time

3.Excellent Quiz module: I have used the quiz and found it very intuitive to use. It is easy to create quiz and I like the ability to be able to view how the quiz looks to the learner in the same screen

4. Last, but not least, amazing support: Right from the time of evaluation of their software during the trial period till today, I found the support team was quick to respond and took time to hand-hold at each and every step. The support team just stick to support and make no attempts to sell their products. I want to mention Paul who came to work one hour earlier today and spent that extra hour to solve my unique problem. I would recommend iSpring just on this count: world-class support!!

What do you dislike?

Not much to report till today ( I have used it for >2 months)

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you are familiar with powerpoint and want to make e-learning modules, this is a great software. Keep in mind it works only in windows platform

Creating e-learning modules for healthcare skills training

iSpring Suite review by Richard G.
Richard G.

"Super useful for interactive content and quick eLearning authoring."

What do you like best?

Really easy to use to get great results. Incorporated straight into PowerPoint, you get a familiar user interface, with the ability to add additional elements to bring presentation and eLearnint content to life with interactions and quizzes that you just can't create in native PowerPoint. There are lots of useful templates to work from, so it's quick to do, and other time-saving tools, like screen recording and graphics built-in should you need them. HTML5 export is also terrific, with a very reliable conversion engine to accurately capture your graphics, animations, and transitions (including morph) into useful HTML5 (which can be SCORM-compliant for eLearning).

What do you dislike?

Would love more customization on interaction and quiz templates, but that may detract from the speed with which you can create content.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Give it a go. The trial is great, but short, so think about a project to actually implement it with. Investigate all of the functions/toolsets and you'll likely find things that you'll use really well.

It's a very quick way to rapidly author interactive content and eLearning. We also find that it's a very reliable HTML5 conversion tool for PowerPoint, which allows easy access to content for anyone, with the ability to create micro-sites very quickly.

iSpring Suite review by Administrator in Individual & Family Services
Administrator in Individual & Family Services

"Excellent Software, Excellent Customer Service"

What do you like best?

I love the variety of formats available both for quizes and in the content library. I-Spring's customer service has been amazing and efficient. I have utilized the live chat on multiple occasions, and have also had very quick responses and resolutions to my problems via email to iSpring's customer support. Overall, I love how easy it is to transform a dry presentation into a interactive and entertaining course.

What do you dislike?

I have had some difficulties with some of the functions (i.e. quizes) not transfering when my PPT has been emailed from my laptop, on which the presentation was built, to another laptop.

My company has to provide a 40 hour training course to all direct line staff, within 60-90 days of hire. By designing our own course using iSpring, we have not only reduced training costs significantly, but also been able to train more quickly due to not having a limited number of seats in the course we had purchased.

iSpring Suite review by Alan N.
Alan N.

"Producing e-learning using iSpring"

What do you like best?

What has impressed me most is the response from the support people to my two issues. You really appreciate a company when you have a difficulty and they come to the rescue. Both times the response was rapid, professional, focused (I didn't feel they were working to a script even if they were), personalized and accurate.

What do you dislike?

As most of my working files are synchronized using OneDrive I have to create/publish the iSpring-content powerpoint files in a separate area, and then remember to back that up to a synchronized area regularly. This was one of the issues I didn't understand at first but at least the support people very quickly helped me understand and deal with it

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would recommend trying iSpring for developing e-learning or creation of short videos, especially if you already have original material (powerpoint presentation) to maximize their potential

We are using powerpoint files which we already have for classroom-based delivery as the basis for creating e-learning (online self-study) versions. The benefit is mostly the 'not having to start from scratch', although the test/quiz facility is very good for adding knowledge-check functionality in a number of ways

iSpring Suite review by Mathieu G.
Mathieu G.

"the "Swiss Army Knife" for e-learning"

What do you like best?

As for me, it the most complete software for e-learning, that can be use be a university teacher like me.

the greatest point are :

Integration in powerpoint

frequent new features

very efficient support

the new talkmaster tool

What do you dislike?

Well, it's not "dislikes" but suggestions :

there is a lack of "interaction" tools compare to articulte (but articulate as no rela integraiton in powerpoint!).

I would like to have negative point in talkmaster when my student use the wrong "pathway" in the simulation.

It's not compatible with mac, which annoy some colleagues of me.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I tried a lot of software and this is for me, the best, with en affordable price

I'm assistant professor and I can create full e-learning lessons for students and healthcare professionals.

Since we have Ispring, We have trained healthcare professionals from all around the world!

iSpring Suite review by Jean Marie D.
Jean Marie D.

"Powerful Product and Great Tech Support"

What do you like best?

The interactivity, simulation ability and ease of use with PPT since I'm already an avid user of PPT.

What do you dislike?

That it doesn't run on the Mac. I had to purchase a PC to be able to use it, but because it's a long -term business goal, it was worth the investment.

Some challenges with watching on Mobile and instability with using it on iSpring Play.

The only other challenge was the learning curve with understanding SCORM since that was new to me and how best to setup the interactivity for reporting purposes inside an LMS that it would be hosted.

Turning my live training into highly interactive e-learning more for my clients. It's a great tool to include the interactivity inside the tool so I can port it to any LMS and it's independent of the interactivity that the LMS has.

iSpring Suite review by Traci J.
Traci J.

"Why I Choose iSpring"

What do you like best?

I love iSpring as it uses a platform that I'm already very familiar with - PowerPoint. When I compare it to other e-learning authoring tools, it compares favorably in terms of cost, ease of use and functionality. iSpring also has excellent customer support - very important when you're working to deadlines!

What do you dislike?

I don't think I've found anything I dislike as yet!

Recommendations to others considering the product

Try the risk-free trail and see what you think!

iSpring allows me to create interactive, attractive e-learning content with access to an array of features, characters, and other assets.

iSpring Suite review by Sue P.
Sue P.

"ispring Suite 8 and ilearn LMS"

What do you like best?

In regard to the product,: the interface is very intuitive and easy for the user (trainee) to access. Administration of content is very straightforward. There are lots of options to customize content.

The fact that ipsring tech support is the most "SUPERIOR" support I have had on any product is a huge plus. They respond immediately and see the issue to the end, providing pic and video examples. They truly invest the necessary time to solve issues.

What do you dislike?

Just began implementation and ran into a few glitches in creating and uploading content. But, due to the superior support we I have found solutions and work a-rounds.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Great value, superior tech support, you truly get more than you pay for in support and webinars.

We were in need of a self-managing training program to conform to our ISO9001/AS9100 quailty standards.

Training modules are easy to create in ispring and uploaded to the LMS, ilearn. Users access the training through any computer or mobile device. Which consists of a slide presentation with audio narration, animations, and video. Users complete the training with a quiz Administrators receive or run reports of progress and quiz results.

iSpring Suite review by d p.
d p.

"iSpring"

What do you like best?

iSpring is very easy to use. The after purchase support offered by the company is second to none. We are utilizing iSpring Suite 8 as well as using iSpring Cloud to produce course content for over 3,000 students. We have seamlessly integrated this with SharePoint.

The ability to be able to change files without changing linked codes has saved me many hours of work and I can't thank iSpring enough.

What do you dislike?

The only improvement at this time that I would like to see is with the tracking functionality. I find that I often time out when trying to find out the number of views and unique views of certain files that I have uploaded.

With regards to iSpring Quizzes, I would like to have the ability to format the pages in a more easy manner and also, when the quizzes are viewed on a mobile device, the actual page that we have set up can be viewed. We have put images on the page for the students to answer questions about only to find on the mobile device they can't view the images.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Give it a go. Once I worked out how to use the programs (which was quite easy) it made my development work so much easier and saved me a lot of time.

Mainly reliable access for our students and instructors. We used a different program last year for quizzes and it was very hit and miss. You could have two students accessing the same quiz and get two different answers. iSpring Quizzes allows students to have access to their results immediately - no waiting for teachers to mark the practice quizzes. With the hours of testing we have not found these same issues with iSpring quizzes.

iSpring Suite review by John W.
John W.

"Superb interactive technology to make learning efficient, effective and fun"

What do you like best?

I took a bit of a risk purchasing the iSpring suite 8. It isn't cheap software. However when you have bought it you realise the potential you have to innovate and enliven lessons - which is definitely worth the money. i am an educator in a large third level college in Northern Ireland. I have produced a number of websites to try and open up learning 24/7 to my pupils and this has been successful - to a point. I found iSpring has filled the gap I couldn't reach. I was able to produce the needed interactivity and pupil response needed to make the websites much more effective. I used the iSpring quiz sections to create a range of quizzes. Pupils love these as end of topic reviews. They make learning fun. iSpring has a large range of quiz questions from multiple choice to missing words to word banks to hot spot sections where pupils have to identify key areas. There are matching and sequencing sections too which are very popular . I publish the quizzes as Flash documents - This literally takes a few seconds. I then upload the flash document to the website and voila you have a fully functioning quiz. This is an example of some of the quizzes - I have not reached the full potential of the software using them but it allows you to get an idea http://www.laganhistory.com/gcse-interactive-quizzes.html

I have also used the interactive timeline features which are obviously amazing for a History teacher. You can produce these very easily. These are my examples http://www.laganhistory.com/gcse-timelines.html

There are still a large number of areas I am still to use too. The software is superb and I regard it as a very good investment - as do my pupils!!

What do you dislike?

The only area that is a problem is the use of flash. This is great on most computers but doesn't work as yet on all iPads and is a technology seemingly on its way out. However, this is being addressed by iSpring using HTML 5 now - I have to work out how to use this

Recommendations to others considering the product

This is a great SET of tools . Just work out how to use it most effectively

This is fabulous for the e learning market!!

iSpring Suite review by 世婕 .
世婕 .

"Experience of iSpring Suite "

What do you like best?

1. Narration Editor (Synchronize media and slide)

2. iSpring Cam Pro (powerful new editor, now can use it to create video project and publish)

What do you dislike?

iSpring app on mobile. Although function is simplify, but the compatible with smartphone and browser still not very well.

Course and material transform to e-learning is a future trend, so this industry is very developmental for us.

iSpring products provide convenient and fast tools for schools and businesses that need to produce digital courses to their employee or students.

It's very useful and solved many problems.

iSpring Suite review by Gary D.
Gary D.

"Superior Customer Service"

What do you like best?

I have been a long term user of iSpring Suite. Over the years, I have found that the company is dedicated to continually improving their products. I receive frequent updates that include new features as well as product fixes. When I recently had an issue with using the product, I contacted support for assistance. I found the support engineer, Anna, to be very helpful and concerned that I was satisfied before she closed out the support case.

What do you dislike?

I had an issue with audio levels on the MP4 videos that I create for my webinars. After discussions with iSpring support, they determined that the audio volume on the MP4 video was connected to the volume of my external speakers during the process of publishing the video. Apparently I was the only one to point out this issue. Hopefully, support will add the solution to this issue to their documentation in case anyone else encounters the issue in the future.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I record webinars using iSpring Suite as an add-in to PowerPoint 2016. I have tried using PowerPoint 2016 directly, MIX, a Microsoft PowerPoint add-in, and Camtasia Studio's PowerPoint add-in. iSpring Suite 8.5 is easier to use than the alternatives and provides more functionality for producing my webinars. iSpring Suite 8.5 also saves me time by providing an audio recording timeline and consistent video rendering times.

I record webinars used to train banking professionals. iSpring Suite enables me to manage the audio and video directly within PowerPoint. Specifically, the audio timeline helps me to time my webinars. I have tried doing this directly from PowerPoint, but I have to manually add the audio times for each of the slides after the recording is complete to be sure that I haven't exceeded the allotted time for the webinar. iSpring provides the cumulative recorded time in the Manage Narration window.

iSpring Suite review by Bradley C.
Bradley C.

"Excellent product with excellent customer service"

What do you like best?

I switched from another quiz program due to feedback from others about ISpring, and I was very pleased with the product. I was however concerned, as a nontechi, about customer support. Michael rather than just stating the product will not do what I needed it to, investigated the situation and came up with a solution. He responded timely and empathetically. The product is great, but having excellent customer service is what helps me decide to stick with a program or not. Great job!

What do you dislike?

Was not able to export to Word or Excel, and no option for a one time low cost update of softwear such as Quizmaker.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I only have Quizmaker, but love it.

Creating a functional pre and post test for online classes.

iSpring Suite review by Consultant

"Great tool and great support"

What do you like best?

This tool is intuitive to use. Your existing skills with PowerPoint mean you can immediately start using the tool and navigate through the menu options to create your e-learning package. The "how to" videos and FAQs are very helpful and if you have any queries the staff will work hard to help you resolve your issue. I can't fault the product or the support so far.

What do you dislike?

Nothing so far - its been such a positive experience.

The iSpring Suite has provided me with another way to provide value to my clients. I have a way to packaging up lower level content and providing a more cost effective but interactive and practical suite of training. This enhances the more complex work I might do face-to-face.

iSpring Suite review by Tara G.
Tara G.

"Easy to use- especially for those new to authoring!"

What do you like best?

Honestly, the chat support and email support are fantastic. I haven't asked a question yet that they didn't have an immediate answer, available screen shots, and a blog post or tutorial to help.

I work for a very small company and we develop our training internally. We've only used powerpoint until I got iSpring approved. And it's helped us make high quality elearning modules very quickly, with no stress since the features and layout are familiar.

The tools in their Quiz Maker software opened a lot of doors for evaluating employee understanding, and the Simulator enables us to create realistic interactions to train our sales staff and CSRs. That type of experiential training before we put them in front of a client has built their confidence tremendously, and we're seeing the results of the training in the shortened onboarding period.

What do you dislike?

So far, I haven't disliked anything. As I learn the tools, I'm sure there will always be things we 'want', but so far, I haven't found anything that would hinder my ability to create professional quality training.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Use the demo software. I tested the evaluation versions of the converter and the Suite both before deciding. If you're on the fence because you just need a converter, go for the full package. It is so worth the money!

Even though my company is small, we've widely dispersed. So, for us, the ability to build a library of reproducible training for anyone to access and complete at a time that's convenient for them is a huge help. Until now, we've used video conferencing or traveled to deliver training.

While we will continue to hold traditional, instructor-led courses for the major training, we plan to channel reviews and refreshers, as well as on-demand content, to our LMS with eLearning content.

iSpring Suite review by Rob S.
Rob S.

"E-learning keep it simple with standard tools!"

What do you like best?

The fact that you can use your standard office tools and enrich it so you can use your material in an LMS system. In most organizations there is already a lot material used in classrooms that can me used. Not by rebuilding but simply add something to it. In combination with other tools like SharePoint online and LMS365 we are able to build our onw business school, the Priva Academy.

What do you dislike?

The plugin seems to take over the control of PowerPoint. You can not start a second PowerPoint presentation and open ISpring on that PowerPoint file too.

There are different templates settings. For language, layout, players, publishing etc.. Some templates are stored per PowerPoint. Some are stored general like the publishing settings. This can cause mistakes.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you are using already standard office tools, do not look for special authoring tools any more. This works fine.

The ambition of Priva is to be known as the leading technology and service provider for sustainable urban deltas: circular economies based on greentech and smart building. We create an optimal environment in which people and plants experience the best way to grow, using leading-edge technology, products and knowledge. We are proud that our solutions result in lower use of natural recourses like energy and water.

We have about 400 Priva employees and a partner network with about 2000 engineers all over the world. Sharing our knowledge in classrooms takes a lot time, has a high negative influence on our CO2 footprint and causes overhead. Using ISpring in combination with SharePoint online and LMS365 we create our climate for growth sharing knowledge with 2400 people all over the world and are proud that this solution creates the best CO2 footprint you can think off.

iSpring Suite review by Jim C.
Jim C.

"iSpring"

What do you like best?

I like the ability to utilize the MS PowerPoint components with iSpring.

What do you dislike?

Editing the audio and animations could be improved.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I'd like to see more enhancement to the ability to edit audio (I also use Audacity for recording audio) and the animations in PowerPoint. I've experienced some issues when previewing and publishing which slowed down my progress. The support is very good and helpful.

I think the library of images and the search engine could also be expanded.

Curriculum development

e-Learning

Ability to deploy via the learning management system is very easy.

iSpring Suite review by Jeff S.
Jeff S.

"Great Results in a Short Time"

What do you like best?

I've been able to take highly complex Power Point presentation, embed interactive web objects that utilize a programming IDE, and make wonderful presentations that convert to an obfuscated HTML 5 file with relative ease.

While the software is impressive, what's even more impressive is the support. I've asked a number of difficult, unique questions and they staff took the time to investigate, solve and show me the solutions. I am only using iSpring for a short time, but am off and running better than expected. I am extremely happy all around.

What do you dislike?

I have nothing bad to say about iSpring.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Definitely try it!

We are creating a programming bootcamp

iSpring Suite review by Elizabeth E.
Elizabeth E.

"Fantastic product, well worth the money."

What do you like best?

iSpring is easy to use, if you're already familiar with PowerPoint. There is a small learning curve, but it's pretty straightforward compared to learning a whole new piece of software. It's also right up there as an extension in PowerPoint itself, so you don't have to import into a new program to get the conversion going. You can do some great stuff with PowerPoint interactions alone, so having an easy way to convert that to a clean, web-ready format is great. The quiz maker is also very straightforward.

What do you dislike?

The Quizmaker is great in terms of quiz functionality and control in most ways, however it could benefit from more formatting options within answer choices. Currently pictures can be added to answer choices but have limited capabilities for resizing. The option to add animations to quiz graphics would also be helpful, as animations are currently limited to answer choices.

Recommendations to others considering the product

iSpring Suite has great support, if you have a question or need to trouble shoot. They're a responsive bunch and quick to help out when you need it. Their webinars are informative and can give you some great ideas.

I am creating interactive learning modules for a language learning platform. iSpring has helped me to create beautiful interactions based in PowerPoint and easily convert them to a web-ready format. The customer service has been excellent and the ease of use has saved me time.

iSpring Suite review by Guido H.
Guido H.

"iSpring Suite is my recommendation if you want to use PowerPoint for e-Learning in HTML5"

What do you like best?

iSpring Suite is integrated into the normal Office PC environment.

You can start immediately and learn more functions step by step.

Th voice syncronisation between voiceover and animation is very powerful.

It integrates perfectly with moodle and many other LMS.

There is no App necessary for the learner, because it is absolutly the best PowerPoint to HTML5 export I was able to find on the market.

After working a year now with the version 8.3, I am really faszinated how many features iSpringsolutions has implemented in such a short time. Not the really fancy big things, but a number of really powerful small changes, that makes the work with the software more easy than before.

Its possible to use modules offline, even in moodle App as Scorm or with the iSpring App.

What do you dislike?

I would like to change the proportions from slide to slide.

I would like to have a direct interface to ReadSpeaker, they provide the best Text-To-Speech.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Compare the pricing to similar products

and compare the HTML5 quality.

You will come back to iSpring.

Let normal PowerPoint users create e-Learning modules in HTML5 invery short time.

Create surveys and send them via email to mobile users..

Make moodle courses transferable to other systems if necessary.

iSpring Suite review by Sandrine B.
Sandrine B.

"That's just fun designing engaging eLearning content with assessments with iSpring Suite 8.7"

What do you like best?

iSpring Suite 8.7 is definitively well suited for developing easily interactive and engaging learning content that you can view on any device (desktop, laptop and mobile device). The learners can take their courseS anywhere and at any time. iSpring Suite is a PowerPoint add-in, which means that you have access to all the iSpring features from an only one place: the iSpring Suite tab in the PowerPoint ribbon. You find all the tools you need: a presentation conversion tool into online mobile-ready courses, a screen recorder with an audio-video editor, a conversation simulation tool, a couple of interactions (directory, timeline, FAQ and book), a content library which has been introduced with the version 8.7… and the quiz maker!

I definitively like iSpring QuizMaker which is a fantastic tool for creating professional and interactive assessments with rich media and video. That’s fun designing engaging quizzes with feedbacks. You can mix the question types for increasing the learner engagement. The assessment feedback is a key point for the learner experience. The eLearning course assessment allows to measure the efficiency of a course and the learner progress. The assessment should be both helpful and instructive. iSpring QuizMaker offers everything you need for reaching your assessment goals. It’s so easy to record and/or add audio, images, hyperlinks in the feedback… and you can set the text (font, size…). You can configure the scoring as you want. That’s really flexible.

What do you dislike?

If you ask me what I dislike, I won't be able to answer this question... Why???? ...because I really like all the iSpring Suite features... and as an active iSpring Suite user, I always have ideas of new features. Features that I submit to the iSpring support. The features requests submitted by the users allow to improve iSpring Suite with new amazing features.

iSpring Suite allows us to develop engaging eLearning modules in a fraction of time and to create amazing assessments and quizzes with audio, video... and feedbacks.

We also train iSpring Suite users and help them to develop their first eLearning modules.

iSpring Suite review by Administrator in Retail
Administrator in Retail

"The BEST customer service on the market! "

What do you like best?

What I like best is that it is easy to use overall. With no prior experience with an LMS system, you can get your system up and running in a couple weeks. iSpring Suite has the BEST good customer support team that is there to help you every step of the way! The platform is very easy to navigate for the user too!

What do you dislike?

I hope the authoring tool for iSpring has MAC compatibility one day, but there is nothing I truly dislike about iSpring.

Our training program has become much more organized by providing our learners with one centralized location for all training materials, and the ability to continually reinforce their learning whenever they wanted on whatever device they wanted. Our company has many locations so iSpring ensures that every location receives the same training and the same consistent messaging!

iSpring Suite review by Consultant in Hospital & Health Care
Consultant in Hospital & Health Care

"Great Product, But Can Get Expensive!"

What do you like best?

I love that this product works well with PowerPoint, which is what I use to create all of my training programs. I love that I can create simulations, quizzes, and really create a polished training program. I can even record a video lecture that displays simultaneously with the slides.

What do you dislike?

Extra content and online hosting for the training is VERY expensive. The exported version of the e-learning course does not play well with all Learning Management Systems. If you are looking to use iSpring Suite for your e-learning courses, make sure you check the compatibility with your online LMS and pricing before purchasing this product.

Recommendations to others considering the product

This is a great product if you are comfortable with PowerPoint and do not want to switch to another e-learning tool. The product itself is affordable, but just know you will need to pay an additional $400 a year for access to the content library (templates) and $1000+ year to host your course on iSpring's learning management system (or find another LMS is compatible with ispring).

This really helps me to create polished e-learning courses and add the interactivity I was looking for. It has some additional features, such as a glossary and timeline feature that is very helpful with some of my courses. It also has built in quiz software.

iSpring Suite review by נטלי .
נטלי .

"Really great and user friendly program! Excellent costumer service and technical support!"

What do you like best?

I think this program is as basic as adobe acrobat in the sense that it allows professionals to send out great looking and user friendly presentations and virtual trainings quite easily.

It took me a week to become fluent in this software, as it is simply a plug-in for Powerpoint.

It allows adding your own voice-overs and videos, which is great.

Costumer service is phenomenal, they always answer in about an hour and their feedback is really detailed and useful. I was personally helped by Anna and Pavel who were just great!

Very useful and well priced (Lifetime licenses! hope this wont change).

What do you dislike?

Downside: not compatible with Keynote, which is not great as Powerpoint is still in living in the 90's.

I solved this by exporting my Keynote presentations as Quicktime videos and simply pasting the videos on the slides.

I am able to share this program with staff around my organization so that they can share their trainings and reach all 6000 staff members, which has saved us so far 3 trans-atlantic flights.

Considering purchasing a few more licenses to share with regional offices.

iSpring Suite review by Natalie R.
Natalie R.

"Convenient way to create HTML content"

What do you like best?

iSpring is very easy to use and the support team has been brilliant so far.

What do you dislike?

I have no complaints, so far everything is working the way it should.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It's a great tool to easily convert PowerPoint slides into HTML content.

I have been using iSpring Converter Pro for the past months to convert PowerPoint slides into HTML content that can be easily embeded in a web page and to present a brochure in a more engaging way. Using iSpring allows me to create animated content without needing to learn how to code.

iSpring Suite review by Administrator

"Excellent support"

What do you like best?

iSpring Suite is a great, easy-to-learn software but their support is even better. Even as a small customer, I have received quick and helpful answers to my questions, which has great value since iSpring Suite is my most important tool.

iSpring Suite support even implemented a feature (case sensitive answers) at my request. Can it get any better?

What do you dislike?

I would like more instructional videos. When you go beyond a basic user level, it can be hard to find tutorials.

iSpring Suite has helped me accommodate many linguistic levels and cultural backgrounds in my second language classes.

iSpring Suite allows my students to work independently at their own pace at their own level. This again frees up time for me to observe and tutor. My classes have become more efficient, and students benefit much more.

iSpring Suite review by David M.
David M.

"Great Overall eLearning Suite "

What do you like best?

I love the low bar for entry for use with iSpring! Some products are much more robust but have such a high learning curve that it is a true barrier to entry. iSpring is very intuitive and you can get up and started very quickly and make great quality eLearning.

What do you dislike?

I would like to have the option to generate certificates of completion for the courses. I have been asked about that quite a bit for the clinical training that I create by my students. Only major complaint.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Good software, go through as many video tutorials as possible and attend the webinars offered. They are very helpful.

Not only have I been able to produce and push out eLearning but I have used iSpring Suite to build out a great workflow to automate and replace a paper Respiratory Questionnaire used for their annual respirator fit testing. Took a bit to put together but will save them TONS of effort and time going forward.

iSpring Suite review by Lisa S.
Lisa S.

"iSpring is Awesome!"

What do you like best?

I love the flexible development features iSpring Suite offers. I have looked at several development tools and tried a few of them. iSpring is by far the most simple tool with some of the most advanced features. I also LOVE the tech support.

What do you dislike?

I wish a finish button was available at the end of a course developed in iSpring Suite. I would like to easily add text to the top bar of a player.

I am solving the issue of developing quick and easy elearning content. I also have developed web applications that I use to deliver documents and other tools to my customers.

iSpring Suite review by Taruna C.
Taruna C.

"iSpring is a complete solution offering a product suite with great features at an affordable price"

What do you like best?

1. Ability to create dialogue simulations using TalkMaster.

2. The many question types available in QuizMaker along with ability to create assessments by categorising questions into groups and draw random questions from these groups

3. Responsive to mobile and tablet

4. A massive content library

5. The ability to work in powerpoint using its animations and other features, and being able to publish an elearnig Scorm compliant courses from powerpoint itself. Unlike softwares like captivate and articulate, where there is an additional step of importing slides into their projects (updates become cumbersome and two step - update the ppt, bring it into the authorware and then publish), iSpring is an add-in in Powerpoint itself, which actually facilitates storyboarding, editing and updates. There is just one base powerpoint that needs to be updated/edited, so maintaining course version history is also very easy and efficient.

6. The powerpoint animations get published without any compromise on quality.

7. The weekly webinars that introduce us to more tips and knowledge about the software

What do you dislike?

The slides created in powerpoint that do not use the interactions of iSpring are not responsive. Of course, the quality of these slides when viewed on mobile or tablet is still great.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Highly recommended as it offers an entire suite catering to all kinds of elearning needs and scenarios, at a reasonable pricing. Their support is prompt, professional and really up there! They have tutorials and webinars and templates that they keep sharing. They have a great community too, so their discussion forums help in discussing and solving any practical issues you may have. Their content library is huge! they have a young energetic team that is constantly tuned to customer needs and releasing upgrades faster than their competitors!

The major problem tat iSpring solved for us was cutting down the course production cycle. It completely eliminated the step of storyboarding in powerpoint before importing into the authorware. We are now able to develop and publish courses much faster using iSpring.

It has also helped us reduce the time to carry out updates to our courses and cut down the trouble of maintaining two versions of our courses - the ppt and the course itself.

iSpring Suite review by Tonia S.
Tonia S.

"Build an awesome course in 1 day"

What do you like best?

It’s easy and intuitive - build a course in 1 day using PowerPoint with IspringSuite as a powerful add-on. No special skills, no steep learning curve/

Responsive design works with any device or gadget, Android or IOS.

a course can be uploaded as html into LMS. Their own great LMS supports multiple languages.

A powerful quiz maker.

Efficient and prompt helpdesk support.

Every release has awesome innovative features.

A great library of cutout characters, backgrounds and templates created to support elearning

They are inexpensive.

What do you dislike?

I have used them for 2 years and although therea re some occasional glitches they've always been solved very fast. Love Ispring!

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you need a rapid course development ISPringSuite is the best option and does everything what other expensive systems do - but for a fraction of the price.

We provide accreditted occupational safety and health and environmental training in several countries. With many people not being able to afford expensive face-to-face education, they look for online alternatives. Ispring helped us to build awesome courses

iSpring Suite review by Michael S.
Michael S.

"Great ‘no code’ solution"

What do you like best?

iSpring allows users the ability to create very specific branching. Branching can be created for both slide sequence AND for based on quiz results. I wish other development tools would take a visual cue from the iSpring ‘Presentation Explorer’, as it is straightforward and easy to implement.

Publishing the content as HTML5 is seamless and looks great across several devices and platforms. The player ‘wrapper’ is clean, simple, and unobtrusive for the content inside.

What do you dislike?

Given my professional and academic background (animation, 3D models, simulations, & video games), I tend to try and stuff eLearning with enriched content, when possible. While iSpring does a great job customizing content in its various interactions and simulations, I’d like to see even MORE content types allowed inside. Specific examples of this: allow insertion of movies (MP4s) in the ‘Book’ interaction; and animations/movies as background imagery in the ‘Simulation’ interaction.

Some enhanced ‘skins’ or styling of the ‘Timeline’ interaction would be good to see, too.

Though to be fair: iSpring seems to have a very active update iterative cycle, so these and other additions may be forthcoming in a future version.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Great tool for eLearning content development and allows non-coders the ability to create good-looking and very interactive content. Anyone familiar with PowerPoint can use iSpring to create very cool stuff.

I’ve used iSpring to develop eLearning content at various levels of interactivity: standard eLearning, with general imagery and/or audio; enhanced, with customized media, content, and interactions; and complex, with extensive branching and highly-customized feedback.

iSpring works well and allows users to create eLearning (and other) content at any of these levels, without having to write a single line of code. Though it does not allow creation of “triggers” at a global-level, like some other authoring solutions do. Yet the iSpring interactions, simulations, and quizzes do allow for very detailed, granular, and specific IFTTT (“if this, then, that”) creation.

iSpring Suite review by Tim W.
Tim W.

"Simple software with powerful features"

What do you like best?

I have been using iSpring software since 2011 and can wholeheartedly recommend it to eLearning Developers both experienced and new to the field.

The iSpring Suite app has grown over that time with consistent updates that not only add new and exciting features, but more importantly keep it compatible (and backwards compatible) with the ever-changing standards of the internet. Indeed it was one of the first (if not 'the' first) eLearning authoring tool that allowed for a combined export SCORM file that contained both Flash and HTML5 versions for maximum compatibility.

iSpring Suite is a plugin for PowerPoint which makes it easy to learn. Unlike other tools, there is an instant familiarity with iSpring and you will find that if you can use PowerPoint, you can become an eLearning course creator. However, as you will have experienced for yourself, there are good PowerPoint presentations, and there are not so good PowerPoint presentation. Course creators should still have basic knowledge of design and web principles to make effective courses.

If there is one thing about iSpring that I am more impressed with than their products it is their customer service; both one on one and on their community forums. Any questions I have raised on the forum is usually answered within 24hours by a staff member or community member. There have been some issues that have required further investigation where I have sent my files to their staff and within a few days they will have an answer to my problem or suggest an alternative solution. For instance I had an issue with a font not rendering correctly in HTML5 due to the drop shadow effect. The short term solution was to remove the effect but in the next minor update (around a month later) they had incorporated a fix.

Unlike other organisations I have dealt with there has never been a 'too hard basket' issue. iSpring staff have always been helpful in either solving my problems or giving a reason why my solution is not ideal and offering an alternative.

iSpring is probably the only organisation I would take the time to write this kind of review for. I cannot recommend them and their products enough.

What do you dislike?

As iSpring Suite is a plugin for PowerPoint there are some limitations that are inherent with this program. PowerPoint is a poor animating tool and unfortunately it is time excessively time consuming to create complex animations that are synced up to audio.

I come from the old school days of using Adobe Flash (Macromedia Flash MX 04 was the best!), so if you compare the animating tools in both of these programs there is no comparison.

If there were some additional animating tools that brought the workflow closer to that of an animating software I would save a great deal of time. However this is more a fault of PowerPoint than of iSpring Suite.

Other minor things would be formatting limitations in iSpring Interactions, however these limitations get reduced with every update they release...

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you are wanting to create eLearning content, or even mini-HTML5 or flash sites, then iSpring Suite is for you. There is a free version of this application so there is simply no excuse not to give it a try.

We commissioned iSpring to develop some custom functionality for their platform last month and we were not disappointed.

The brief was to allow for a participant to be able to generate their own Certificate of Participation after successfully completing a quiz - this function would normally be completed by the LMS or the training provider however we needed a way to automate this process.

iSpring went to work straight away and had a working draft within a week. After a few emails back and forth to refine to design and functionality of the product I was sent a final version of the code as well as a 'How to' document.

The Certificate Generator had the capability to be tweaked so that the fonts could be changed, the template image replaced and the wording edited however this needed a bit of coding knowledge (which is not my forte'). A staff member from iSpring spent well over an hour with me on a Gotomeeting to explain how to go about editing the Certificate Generator, which included answering many of my beginner questions.

This functionality has saved us a massive amount of time. Each certificate we need to generate would take around 2-4 minutes, depending if they are done in bulk or not.

iSpring Suite review by Michael C.
Michael C.

"Simple, Easy and Not Complicating"

What do you like best?

Clients can edit and re-purpose the source files without needing to purchase iSpring, saving them a license cost.

iSpring is easy to use and work with, allowing someone with little to no HTML5 knowledge to be able to create engaging web apps and training.

Combined with advanced powerpoint knowledge, a great elearning program (or even website) can be created quite efficiently.

What do you dislike?

I would love to see future iSpring versions create some sort of Timeline for animations, different than the PPT original, to break the box even more of iSpring's capabilities.

Another great feature would be to add in variables, to be able to add gamification and other engaging elements.

The dual publich to Flash and HTML5 was a great way to cut down on production timelines and save time.

iSpring Suite review by Wendy W.
Wendy W.

"LMS Application Engineer"

What do you like best?

I am anxious to start using the RTL text functionality in the new version 9 QuizMaker and Presenter. This will greatly support my Arabic and Hebrew content needs.

I have recommended this software to many LMS admins within my organization because beginners can jump right in and create content immediately, even without any previous experience.

What do you dislike?

I would like to be able to actually remove the nav bar on specific slides, not just disable it.

Recommendations to others considering the product

This is a fantastic content software package that is directly integrated with PowerPoint, making it easy to get up and running very quickly.

The need to rapidly convert current content housed on SharePoint and load it into our organizational LMS.

iSpring Suite review by Alfredo K.
Alfredo K.

"An Amazing Product"

What do you like best?

What I like best about iSpring is the ease of use. It is an add-in for a product that most elearning developers are already familiar with, PowerPoint. I like the flexibility that it gives me from creating quizzes to interactions. It seems like every month they have a new feature and/or they have improved on an existing one. The support is also amazing, they constantly reach out to see if I am happy with the product.

In my current position, I need to create eLearning modules quickly but professionally. iSpring allows me to do that. It also allows me to add it to an LMS for xApi functionality. I recommend this product to anyone who does not want to tackle the complexity of an Articulate Storyline or Adobe Captivate, but still needs to produce a professional looking product with all the ells and whistles of the big boys on the block.

What do you dislike?

The price is steep but still worth it. At times the files do get corrupted and I lose a quiz or an interaction. Keep backups, I am not sure if this is a problem with Windows or PowerPoint itself. I think it needs a little more ability to interact with JavaScript for better customization. They should have an easier way to send the xApi metrics to a google sheet. There is probably a way to do it programmatically, but in keeping with their overall ease of use, they should include it in their package. Their webinars are light in content and are just another marketing sales attempt, but I really don't blame them for that. They should also give some flexibility on the html editing. These are all problems that all of the others have, but they are high on my wish list.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Use the trial period and/or the free products to see if it fits your needs.

I am trying to solve the problem of delivering engaging content and not the same old boring PowerPoint. I want to be able to have the learner learn without difficulty. iSpring goes a long way in providing this without having to know html or JavaScript.

iSpring Suite review by Peter P.
Peter P.

"Great support for an excellent product"

What do you like best?

iSpring is really easy to use, technically robust and works so much better than the alternatives. It means that you can build a lot of interactivity using PPTs own triggers, animations and so on and they all work smoothly in the published iSpring course. Nice extra features in the player too, like the highlighter.

Very good for narrated or presenter-led slideshows.

The "simulations" feature is terrific.

What do you dislike?

Not much. It would be nice to have a few more preset "Engage" style interactions, but because iSpring recognises PPT triggers this is not essential. Does what it is designed to do really well.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Try it! Its unquestionably best of breed for rapid authoring.

For projects that have limited budget and timescales, and for straight conversion of PPT slideshows into interactive modules, iSpring gives us a quick reliable tool.

iSpring Suite review by Micheline W.
Micheline W.

"ISpring--Incredible product and customer service"

What do you like best?

There are two things that I really like about ISpring, the first is the product and the second is the customer service support. I am using the ISpring Suit 8 for computerized chapter reviews used in my classes. As we complete a chapter in class, the final step is for the student to complete a computerized chapter review of the material. The software is easy to work with, easy to prepare quizzes, quickly loads into Blackboard using "SCORM", and automatically computes the grade and loads it into the gradebook in blackboard. It is just incredible software which totally meets my needs.

As for the customer service, I just can't speak highly enough about them. One of the reasons that I bought the software is because I read a customer review that said they had incredible customer support. I knew that customer support was just as important as the quality of the product. I am pleased to say that the ISpring customer support staff is incredible. They are available when I need them, and will find an answer to my question within a quick time frame. You can call or email for technical support. When I have major issues, I just send them my file and they figure out what is wrong and then respond to me in detail (pictures included) with instructions on how to fix it. Honestly, this company's customer support is about the best I have ever seen. When you call for help, you will get a LIVE person that knows the software and can help you!

What do you dislike?

Honestly, I love the product and the customer support. If there was something I would change, it would be to offer more capabilities to format text (color and font size) within the quizzes. I believe that this something that they are working on and will be offered in future releases.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I am sure that there are a lot of software packages out there. When buying a software package, really make sure that the customer service department will be there to support you. Before I purchased the ISpring software, I called them to learn more about the software. Not only did they talk with me about the software, but they scheduled a live session where one of their tech support people walked me through a demonstration. They didn't just tell me to view some tutorial, they took the time to work with me and show me what the software was capable of.

I was offered a 30 day trial period. During that 30 days, I tried the software, called the support line with questions and was always pleased with the level of support. After the 30 day trial period, I purchased the product because it more than met my needs and I am pleased to say that the customer service has continued to be as good if not better than what I experienced during the 30 day trial period!

As you look at the price of the software, the price may seem expensive upfront, but keep in mind that the customer service is included. The ability to call with questions and get help in a timely manner makes this software extremely INEXPENSIVE!

This is a great company to work with, great product!

I wanted to offer my students the ability to have a final review of the material before they completed a chapter. The intent was to offer one final opportunity for the student to learn the material. I created power point files with narration added to review the material and then inserted quizzes periodically throughout the file to test them on their understanding of the material. The software is sophisticated enough so that I can offer multiple attempts to answer the question correctly, shuffle questions, and grade not only on the questions in the quiz but if the student views the review slides as well!

Overall, my students love the reviews. They can do the reviews from their own computers at a time that is good for them and they can deepen their level of understanding of the material. It is a great way for the student to prepare for upcoming exams.

iSpring Suite review by Soraya M.
Soraya M.

"iSpring used for Dissertation Study"

What do you like best?

The iSpring Suite program is a robust add-in to PowerPoint that allows additional presentation features and options for creating dynamic learning content. I found iSpring Suite to be both conducive to on-demand learning and responsive to real-time learning. The specific need for my project was the ability to enhance ready-made PowerPoint presentations to allow for learner assessments (quizzes) and surveys. By utilizing the iSpring LMS I was able to track user activity and interaction with the content. The data reporting features offered by the iSpring Learning Management System was also extremely helpful in analyzing results and learning outcomes.

What do you dislike?

No Captioning option available for audio recording or oral presentations

Recommendations to others considering the product

This software program is both affordable and efficient; and can be beneficial and simple to use by even the lesser tech-savvy individual. For this reason, I would recommend its use in any K-12 and postsecondary educational environment. Any teacher or staff person could utilize this product and create interactive and engaging learning content for their student.

For the past 5 month, I have had the privilege of using the iSpring Suite software as part of the primary mechanism for interacting with learning content and data collection within my dissertation study. It took a long time and many trial and errors before I was able to find the perfect program for my project. This program was able to fulfill all my expectations in the role as instructor and posed no problem with interaction from the student. Because I was able to obtain such good results from it, I felt encouraged to recommend it to others to achieve the same satisfaction that I got. The program comes with a complete list of user videos that give brief but detailed instructions on how to accomplish any task the instructor or teacher may need.

iSpring Suite review by Eric S.
Eric S.

"Awesome software and amazing company to work with"

What do you like best?

I looked at what seems like hundreds of LMS and course authoring tools on the market and did demos for over 10 of the major players. I originally purchased a different product and after using it for a month I went to Ispring and could not be happier. The products are powerful yet very simple to use and if you ever have a problem or question the support you get is second to none. The company as a whole is super receptive to feedback which tells me they are committed to building awesome products. I use the Ispring suit, Iflip, and the Ilearn LMS all great products!

What do you dislike?

There isn't anything that I dislike about the software.

Super easy course authorizing, one click publishing to LMS makes it simple to whip up a course and get it visible to clients.

iSpring Suite review by Michael G.
Michael G.

"iSpring use for Second Level Education"

What do you like best?

As a Second Level (High School) teacher of Accountancy and Business until how I have not had the opportunity to allow students practice double entry book-keeping any way other than on paper. iSpring has allowed me to do this. More importantly, I can create practice exercises where the student has more feedback options that simple success or failure. The individually personalised partially correct responses provide guidance for the student which coupled with the ability to immediately retake the question a set number of times provides them with the success and confidence they need. Of course this could all be useless if the questions were to be the same question, with the same numbers every time, and so I love that I can create a bank of whatever number of a specific/targeted practice questions that I require and have the quiz draw one at random from that list preventing the scenario of "the Smith question, answer is 500, the Jones question, answer is 600" Brilliant.

What do you dislike?

Dislike is too strong a word, but I would like

(1) The option to have the same word/ phrase available more than once in the word bank questions

For example, I may need to enter "b/d" or "Bank" into more than one T-account

(2) The ability to place either "fill in the blank" , "word bank" or "multiple choice text box" items to a grid point over a graphic

For example, it would be useful to have a background of something like a T-account or Balance Sheet and be able to drag/enter the correct information at the specific place. The Responsive design causes problems in this regard when working on smaller screens especially phones. The position of the data entry boxes is no longer correct relative to the graphic, hence it is useless.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I'm not a corporate training user so I'm not in a position to give recommendations to such a user.

My background is Second Level education and I think the potential of iSpring Suite in this sector has not been fully appreciated yet, neither by the educational institutions nor even by iSpringSolutions themselves yet.

None

iSpring Suite review by Alejandra A.
Alejandra A.

"The best e-learning tool for PowerPoint users"

What do you like best?

It's really easy to use and if you master PowerPoint you will be able to create interesting, interactive and meaningful e-Learning courses in no time.

I've worked with several LMS (Moodle, Sum total, Saba, Chamilo, etc) and iSpring integrates seamlessly with them. This is something I really appreciate, since I also work with other e-Learning authoring tools and you need to know some tricks to make them work in the LMS. That's no need with iSpring Suite.

What do you dislike?

Some interactions, like the flipbook, are not fully customizable, you can not use your own fonts or backgrounds. Would be great, for future releases, to have some visual effects in the video editing tool.

Recommendations to others considering the product

The only recommendation I'd give people who are considering iSpring Suite is that you need to master PowerPoint, and I'm not talking about making any kind of bulletpoint presentation, I'm talking about creating visually strong, organized and coherent courses. iSpring is really easy to use and is a PowerPoint add-on, you'll be taking the most of it if you are able to create beautiful and powerful PowerPoint content.

iSpring has helped us to give a fast delivery to our clients. It's also an affordable tool which is very important to medium size business.

Learn more about iSpring Suite

iSpring Suite Videos

iSpring Suite Downloads

Learning about iSpring Suite?

* We monitor all iSpring Suite reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.
4.8