iSpring Suite

iSpring Suite

iSpring Suite is a cutting edge training eLearning authoring tool that helps you easily create mobile-ready presentations or video courses in PowerPoint and share them online to reach the global audience.

Work for iSpring Suite?

Learning about iSpring Suite?

iSpring Suite Reviews

Ask iSpring Suite a Question
Showing 226 iSpring Suite reviews
iSpring Suite review by Lee H.
Lee H.

"Great Software - Great Customer service "

What do you like best?

Perpetual licences, modern well made product, great customer service.

For my business, I use so many different software applications. It can really get expensive when there are so many subscription only products out there, given the fact that I don't use all my software every month, it can become really wasteful renting certain software. The fact that ispring does not force you to use a subscription model is a huge selling point for me. I really don't understand why other software developers choose to remove the choice of owning a perpetual licence. Thank goodness that there are products like iSpring on the market who choose to attract customers by developing a competitive product and by providing excellent customer service rather than exploiting a captive audience.

What do you dislike?

There are some missing features when it comes to interactions and quizzes when compared to some other elearning authoring platforms. Improved video integration and better timeline/trigger controls that are less reliant on clunky Powerpoint functionality would be great.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you find on first impression iSpring cannot do something that you want it to don't give up, speak with customer support. I was proven wrong on more than one occasion. They are very helpful and would often provide bespoke example files and video demonstrations.

The biggest business problem that is solved by ispring is the fact that I treat ispring as a business asset rather than a monthly overhead due to the perpetual licence model. I also enjoy the flexible licencing system.

The software is also much more competitive in terms of price and is very well integrated into Powerpoint with little to no learning curve. What a smart decision to do this as a powerpoint plugin rather than reinvent the wheel.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about iSpring Suite
iSpring Suite review by Greg Z F.
Greg Z F.

"Flexible, cost effective and powerful!"

What do you like best?

PPT 2010 and 2013 integration. If you are a wizard in PowerPoint then this tool is an absolute MUST!

What do you dislike?

Not much to dislike in this product. The only thing to note is that your machine should be up to scratch as publishing video heavy E-Learning which iSpring does brilliantly does require at least an I7 processor with 8-16 RAM (16 at least is better to avoid slow downs).

Recommendations to others considering the product

Yes definitely go ahead and give this solution a trial run. It is especially useful if you intend to up-skill a junior team or individuals that are struggling with the complexities of the other solutions out there.

It's simple if you are comfortable in PPT which most people are then you are 75% there to becoming an e-learning developer - iSpring will just take you to the next level.

All the e-learning we produce is published in iSpring Suite. We regularly produce e-learning solutions for numerous clients from SME's to large corporates. They all want and need e-learning solutions that are cost effective and flexible. We have found iSpring to be the BEST and most hassle free tool to fulfil the needs of our clients.

We use a variety of tools to produce various outcomes for e-learning but what is great is that we can incorporate any and all videos into iSpring and publish everything in one place. This tool is really brilliant for this.

What Course Authoring solution do you use?

iSpring Suite review by Brad C.
Brad C.

"Easy learning curve and Powerful! "

What do you like best?

I am probably the opposite of a power user as e-learning was completely new to me.

As someone outside of the e-learning industry looking to get started, I chose iSpring because it is integrated with PowerPoint and I didn't waste time learning the ropes. It is stable and I have found their support to be outstanding (both sales and technicians). I first learned of iSpring on this site which is why I am writing the review for others. They also have a Non-Profit Organization rate which was appreciated (Note that you will have to provide proof that you are an NPO which our accountant provided)

For anyone out there getting started, I used Wordpress.org as my web platform, LearnDash as my LMS, Grassblade as my LRS, and iSpring for content creation.

What do you dislike?

I had an issue early on where I added some narration and then moved the file without moving the associated directory. This resulted in my thinking that my voice work had been lost but tech support helped me easily re-integrate it to my lesson. I wish I had known about that off the start but it seems obvious in hindsight.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you are looking to not waste a lot of time getting acquainted with the program, I would recommend iSpring.

This is being used to offer our educational content to the design community across Canada and reach out to those who are further away.

iSpring Suite review by Whitney M.
Whitney M.

"Ispring Suite Experience"

What do you like best?

I love the accessibility to the customer support easy and understanding. The software is easy to use and has wonderful capabilities. The customer support individuals are intelligent and willing to stay after hours to make sure issues are taken care of.

What do you dislike?

The only thing I would change if any would be the ability to publish a power point with voice recording that still allows the minimum duration of the slide to be changed for individualized use.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Give it a try, even if you use other software because this software is newer than most. If you ever get stuck always know you can depend on customer support to assist you with your concerns. They are available 24/7

Power point computerized based training development for healthcare professionals accessibility through health stream without glitches or issues. The benefits I realized is all the capabilities of the software are up to date with new technology features and wonderful detailed assistance from customer support in identifying issues and correcting them.

iSpring Suite review by Pari R.
Pari R.

"Excellent Course authoring tool"

What do you like best?

1,. No new software to install: Ispring suite sits as an add-on for powerpoint and adds powerful functionalities to create courses.

2. Adds e-learning authoring easy: I had no prior experience in creating e-learning modules and I found working with the familiar powerpoint interface iSpring makes it easy to create professional looking courses. All the transitions, animations and hyperlinks are faithfully converted by iSpring into HTML5 format in no time

3.Excellent Quiz module: I have used the quiz and found it very intuitive to use. It is easy to create quiz and I like the ability to be able to view how the quiz looks to the learner in the same screen

4. Last, but not least, amazing support: Right from the time of evaluation of their software during the trial period till today, I found the support team was quick to respond and took time to hand-hold at each and every step. The support team just stick to support and make no attempts to sell their products. I want to mention Paul who came to work one hour earlier today and spent that extra hour to solve my unique problem. I would recommend iSpring just on this count: world-class support!!

What do you dislike?

Not much to report till today ( I have used it for >2 months)

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you are familiar with powerpoint and want to make e-learning modules, this is a great software. Keep in mind it works only in windows platform

Creating e-learning modules for healthcare skills training

iSpring Suite review by Richard J.
Richard J.

"As an educator iSpring Suite is a user-friendly and intuitive PPT add-on that enhances lesson plans."

What do you like best?

It is very user friendly in that it is an add-on to PPT so most people are familiar with the formatting required. It has many of the features that educators need to enhance lesson planning and enable our curriculum to inculcate new technological methodolgy which young students crave in today's device ruled society.

What do you dislike?

I only wish that the faeture requirement for the flipbook would be enhanced to include quizzes and videos and audio - sort of like the PC version of iBooks Author. Then it would be perfect for our use.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would suggest that you look around at other options then you will see that iSpring has the best value for money and the quickest way to produce an effective presentation in a short amount of time. It still needs some attributes added, such as better character poses and downloadable character packs, and a more enhanced flipbook but the support team listen and add items quickly. They also updated the version based on a problem I had with reading on a smartphone and it only took them a week to do that. Not many other companies work nearly as wuickly as that.

It's not that difficult to create good lessons using iSpring as it is mostly user friendly so we are hoping that it can become widespread after the initial teething problems are sorted out with how to use the software effectlively in o

iSpring Suite review by Mathieu G.
Mathieu G.

"the "Swiss Army Knife" for e-learning"

What do you like best?

As for me, it the most complete software for e-learning, that can be use be a university teacher like me.

the greatest point are :

Integration in powerpoint

frequent new features

very efficient support

the new talkmaster tool

What do you dislike?

Well, it's not "dislikes" but suggestions :

there is a lack of "interaction" tools compare to articulte (but articulate as no rela integraiton in powerpoint!).

I would like to have negative point in talkmaster when my student use the wrong "pathway" in the simulation.

It's not compatible with mac, which annoy some colleagues of me.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I tried a lot of software and this is for me, the best, with en affordable price

I'm assistant professor and I can create full e-learning lessons for students and healthcare professionals.

Since we have Ispring, We have trained healthcare professionals from all around the world!

iSpring Suite review by Jean Marie D.
Jean Marie D.

"Powerful Product and Great Tech Support"

What do you like best?

The interactivity, simulation ability and ease of use with PPT since I'm already an avid user of PPT.

What do you dislike?

That it doesn't run on the Mac. I had to purchase a PC to be able to use it, but because it's a long -term business goal, it was worth the investment.

Some challenges with watching on Mobile and instability with using it on iSpring Play.

The only other challenge was the learning curve with understanding SCORM since that was new to me and how best to setup the interactivity for reporting purposes inside an LMS that it would be hosted.

Turning my live training into highly interactive e-learning more for my clients. It's a great tool to include the interactivity inside the tool so I can port it to any LMS and it's independent of the interactivity that the LMS has.

iSpring Suite review by Sue P.
Sue P.

"ispring Suite 8 and ilearn LMS"

What do you like best?

In regard to the product,: the interface is very intuitive and easy for the user (trainee) to access. Administration of content is very straightforward. There are lots of options to customize content.

The fact that ipsring tech support is the most "SUPERIOR" support I have had on any product is a huge plus. They respond immediately and see the issue to the end, providing pic and video examples. They truly invest the necessary time to solve issues.

What do you dislike?

Just began implementation and ran into a few glitches in creating and uploading content. But, due to the superior support we I have found solutions and work a-rounds.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Great value, superior tech support, you truly get more than you pay for in support and webinars.

We were in need of a self-managing training program to conform to our ISO9001/AS9100 quailty standards.

Training modules are easy to create in ispring and uploaded to the LMS, ilearn. Users access the training through any computer or mobile device. Which consists of a slide presentation with audio narration, animations, and video. Users complete the training with a quiz Administrators receive or run reports of progress and quiz results.

iSpring Suite review by d p.
d p.

"iSpring"

What do you like best?

iSpring is very easy to use. The after purchase support offered by the company is second to none. We are utilizing iSpring Suite 8 as well as using iSpring Cloud to produce course content for over 3,000 students. We have seamlessly integrated this with SharePoint.

The ability to be able to change files without changing linked codes has saved me many hours of work and I can't thank iSpring enough.

What do you dislike?

The only improvement at this time that I would like to see is with the tracking functionality. I find that I often time out when trying to find out the number of views and unique views of certain files that I have uploaded.

With regards to iSpring Quizzes, I would like to have the ability to format the pages in a more easy manner and also, when the quizzes are viewed on a mobile device, the actual page that we have set up can be viewed. We have put images on the page for the students to answer questions about only to find on the mobile device they can't view the images.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Give it a go. Once I worked out how to use the programs (which was quite easy) it made my development work so much easier and saved me a lot of time.

Mainly reliable access for our students and instructors. We used a different program last year for quizzes and it was very hit and miss. You could have two students accessing the same quiz and get two different answers. iSpring Quizzes allows students to have access to their results immediately - no waiting for teachers to mark the practice quizzes. With the hours of testing we have not found these same issues with iSpring quizzes.

iSpring Suite review by John W.
John W.

"Superb interactive technology to make learning efficient, effective and fun"

What do you like best?

I took a bit of a risk purchasing the iSpring suite 8. It isn't cheap software. However when you have bought it you realise the potential you have to innovate and enliven lessons - which is definitely worth the money. i am an educator in a large third level college in Northern Ireland. I have produced a number of websites to try and open up learning 24/7 to my pupils and this has been successful - to a point. I found iSpring has filled the gap I couldn't reach. I was able to produce the needed interactivity and pupil response needed to make the websites much more effective. I used the iSpring quiz sections to create a range of quizzes. Pupils love these as end of topic reviews. They make learning fun. iSpring has a large range of quiz questions from multiple choice to missing words to word banks to hot spot sections where pupils have to identify key areas. There are matching and sequencing sections too which are very popular . I publish the quizzes as Flash documents - This literally takes a few seconds. I then upload the flash document to the website and voila you have a fully functioning quiz. This is an example of some of the quizzes - I have not reached the full potential of the software using them but it allows you to get an idea http://www.laganhistory.com/gcse-interactive-quizzes.html

I have also used the interactive timeline features which are obviously amazing for a History teacher. You can produce these very easily. These are my examples http://www.laganhistory.com/gcse-timelines.html

There are still a large number of areas I am still to use too. The software is superb and I regard it as a very good investment - as do my pupils!!

What do you dislike?

The only area that is a problem is the use of flash. This is great on most computers but doesn't work as yet on all iPads and is a technology seemingly on its way out. However, this is being addressed by iSpring using HTML 5 now - I have to work out how to use this

Recommendations to others considering the product

This is a great SET of tools . Just work out how to use it most effectively

This is fabulous for the e learning market!!

iSpring Suite review by Andy L.
Andy L.

"iSpring provides a polished finish for my small business."

What do you like best?

After three years of use, iSpring continually performs at or above expectations. We're able to deploy hour-long training to a number of clients. The quality of the presentations is high; downtime has been nonexistent; training is relevant and helpful; and on the few occasions we've had questions for support, they've been answered promptly and effectively.

What do you dislike?

We don't currently use iSpring's LMS, so we're unable to automatically provide completion certificates for training.

Recommendations to others considering the product

iSpring delivers the ability for companies of any size to quickly deploy professional presentations.

Part of our services is providing HIPAA Compliance training to small to medium-sized medical practices in our community. We tried several options to deliver online training, but all were cumbersome and did not appear polished and professional. We knew within minutes of seeing iSpring for the first time, that this was the solution for us.

iSpring Suite review by Gary D.
Gary D.

"Superior Customer Service"

What do you like best?

I have been a long term user of iSpring Suite. Over the years, I have found that the company is dedicated to continually improving their products. I receive frequent updates that include new features as well as product fixes. When I recently had an issue with using the product, I contacted support for assistance. I found the support engineer, Anna, to be very helpful and concerned that I was satisfied before she closed out the support case.

What do you dislike?

I had an issue with audio levels on the MP4 videos that I create for my webinars. After discussions with iSpring support, they determined that the audio volume on the MP4 video was connected to the volume of my external speakers during the process of publishing the video. Apparently I was the only one to point out this issue. Hopefully, support will add the solution to this issue to their documentation in case anyone else encounters the issue in the future.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I record webinars using iSpring Suite as an add-in to PowerPoint 2016. I have tried using PowerPoint 2016 directly, MIX, a Microsoft PowerPoint add-in, and Camtasia Studio's PowerPoint add-in. iSpring Suite 8.5 is easier to use than the alternatives and provides more functionality for producing my webinars. iSpring Suite 8.5 also saves me time by providing an audio recording timeline and consistent video rendering times.

I record webinars used to train banking professionals. iSpring Suite enables me to manage the audio and video directly within PowerPoint. Specifically, the audio timeline helps me to time my webinars. I have tried doing this directly from PowerPoint, but I have to manually add the audio times for each of the slides after the recording is complete to be sure that I haven't exceeded the allotted time for the webinar. iSpring provides the cumulative recorded time in the Manage Narration window.

iSpring Suite review by Bradley C.
Bradley C.

"Excellent product with excellent customer service"

What do you like best?

I switched from another quiz program due to feedback from others about ISpring, and I was very pleased with the product. I was however concerned, as a nontechi, about customer support. Michael rather than just stating the product will not do what I needed it to, investigated the situation and came up with a solution. He responded timely and empathetically. The product is great, but having excellent customer service is what helps me decide to stick with a program or not. Great job!

What do you dislike?

Was not able to export to Word or Excel, and no option for a one time low cost update of softwear such as Quizmaker.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I only have Quizmaker, but love it.

Creating a functional pre and post test for online classes.

iSpring Suite review by Consultant

"Great tool and great support"

What do you like best?

This tool is intuitive to use. Your existing skills with PowerPoint mean you can immediately start using the tool and navigate through the menu options to create your e-learning package. The "how to" videos and FAQs are very helpful and if you have any queries the staff will work hard to help you resolve your issue. I can't fault the product or the support so far.

What do you dislike?

Nothing so far - its been such a positive experience.

The iSpring Suite has provided me with another way to provide value to my clients. I have a way to packaging up lower level content and providing a more cost effective but interactive and practical suite of training. This enhances the more complex work I might do face-to-face.

iSpring Suite review by Tara G.
Tara G.

"Easy to use- especially for those new to authoring!"

What do you like best?

Honestly, the chat support and email support are fantastic. I haven't asked a question yet that they didn't have an immediate answer, available screen shots, and a blog post or tutorial to help.

I work for a very small company and we develop our training internally. We've only used powerpoint until I got iSpring approved. And it's helped us make high quality elearning modules very quickly, with no stress since the features and layout are familiar.

The tools in their Quiz Maker software opened a lot of doors for evaluating employee understanding, and the Simulator enables us to create realistic interactions to train our sales staff and CSRs. That type of experiential training before we put them in front of a client has built their confidence tremendously, and we're seeing the results of the training in the shortened onboarding period.

What do you dislike?

So far, I haven't disliked anything. As I learn the tools, I'm sure there will always be things we 'want', but so far, I haven't found anything that would hinder my ability to create professional quality training.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Use the demo software. I tested the evaluation versions of the converter and the Suite both before deciding. If you're on the fence because you just need a converter, go for the full package. It is so worth the money!

Even though my company is small, we've widely dispersed. So, for us, the ability to build a library of reproducible training for anyone to access and complete at a time that's convenient for them is a huge help. Until now, we've used video conferencing or traveled to deliver training.

While we will continue to hold traditional, instructor-led courses for the major training, we plan to channel reviews and refreshers, as well as on-demand content, to our LMS with eLearning content.

iSpring Suite review by Rob S.
Rob S.

"E-learning keep it simple with standard tools!"

What do you like best?

The fact that you can use your standard office tools and enrich it so you can use your material in an LMS system. In most organizations there is already a lot material used in classrooms that can me used. Not by rebuilding but simply add something to it. In combination with other tools like SharePoint online and LMS365 we are able to build our onw business school, the Priva Academy.

What do you dislike?

The plugin seems to take over the control of PowerPoint. You can not start a second PowerPoint presentation and open ISpring on that PowerPoint file too.

There are different templates settings. For language, layout, players, publishing etc.. Some templates are stored per PowerPoint. Some are stored general like the publishing settings. This can cause mistakes.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you are using already standard office tools, do not look for special authoring tools any more. This works fine.

The ambition of Priva is to be known as the leading technology and service provider for sustainable urban deltas: circular economies based on greentech and smart building. We create an optimal environment in which people and plants experience the best way to grow, using leading-edge technology, products and knowledge. We are proud that our solutions result in lower use of natural recourses like energy and water.

We have about 400 Priva employees and a partner network with about 2000 engineers all over the world. Sharing our knowledge in classrooms takes a lot time, has a high negative influence on our CO2 footprint and causes overhead. Using ISpring in combination with SharePoint online and LMS365 we create our climate for growth sharing knowledge with 2400 people all over the world and are proud that this solution creates the best CO2 footprint you can think off.

iSpring Suite review by Jim C.
Jim C.

"iSpring"

What do you like best?

I like the ability to utilize the MS PowerPoint components with iSpring.

What do you dislike?

Editing the audio and animations could be improved.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I'd like to see more enhancement to the ability to edit audio (I also use Audacity for recording audio) and the animations in PowerPoint. I've experienced some issues when previewing and publishing which slowed down my progress. The support is very good and helpful.

I think the library of images and the search engine could also be expanded.

Curriculum development

e-Learning

Ability to deploy via the learning management system is very easy.

iSpring Suite review by Jeff S.
Jeff S.

"Great Results in a Short Time"

What do you like best?

I've been able to take highly complex Power Point presentation, embed interactive web objects that utilize a programming IDE, and make wonderful presentations that convert to an obfuscated HTML 5 file with relative ease.

While the software is impressive, what's even more impressive is the support. I've asked a number of difficult, unique questions and they staff took the time to investigate, solve and show me the solutions. I am only using iSpring for a short time, but am off and running better than expected. I am extremely happy all around.

What do you dislike?

I have nothing bad to say about iSpring.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Definitely try it!

We are creating a programming bootcamp

iSpring Suite review by Elizabeth E.
Elizabeth E.

"Fantastic product, well worth the money."

What do you like best?

iSpring is easy to use, if you're already familiar with PowerPoint. There is a small learning curve, but it's pretty straightforward compared to learning a whole new piece of software. It's also right up there as an extension in PowerPoint itself, so you don't have to import into a new program to get the conversion going. You can do some great stuff with PowerPoint interactions alone, so having an easy way to convert that to a clean, web-ready format is great. The quiz maker is also very straightforward.

What do you dislike?

The Quizmaker is great in terms of quiz functionality and control in most ways, however it could benefit from more formatting options within answer choices. Currently pictures can be added to answer choices but have limited capabilities for resizing. The option to add animations to quiz graphics would also be helpful, as animations are currently limited to answer choices.

Recommendations to others considering the product

iSpring Suite has great support, if you have a question or need to trouble shoot. They're a responsive bunch and quick to help out when you need it. Their webinars are informative and can give you some great ideas.

I am creating interactive learning modules for a language learning platform. iSpring has helped me to create beautiful interactions based in PowerPoint and easily convert them to a web-ready format. The customer service has been excellent and the ease of use has saved me time.

iSpring Suite review by Guido H.
Guido H.

"iSpring Suite is my recommendation if you want to use PowerPoint for e-Learning in HTML5"

What do you like best?

iSpring Suite is integrated into the normal Office PC environment.

You can start immediately and learn more functions step by step.

Th voice syncronisation between voiceover and animation is very powerful.

It integrates perfectly with moodle and many other LMS.

There is no App necessary for the learner, because it is absolutly the best PowerPoint to HTML5 export I was able to find on the market.

After working a year now with the version 8.3, I am really faszinated how many features iSpringsolutions has implemented in such a short time. Not the really fancy big things, but a number of really powerful small changes, that makes the work with the software more easy than before.

Its possible to use modules offline, even in moodle App as Scorm or with the iSpring App.

What do you dislike?

I would like to change the proportions from slide to slide.

I would like to have a direct interface to ReadSpeaker, they provide the best Text-To-Speech.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Compare the pricing to similar products

and compare the HTML5 quality.

You will come back to iSpring.

Let normal PowerPoint users create e-Learning modules in HTML5 invery short time.

Create surveys and send them via email to mobile users..

Make moodle courses transferable to other systems if necessary.

iSpring Suite review by Sandrine B.
Sandrine B.

"That's just fun designing engaging eLearning content with assessments with iSpring Suite 8.7"

What do you like best?

iSpring Suite 8.7 is definitively well suited for developing easily interactive and engaging learning content that you can view on any device (desktop, laptop and mobile device). The learners can take their courseS anywhere and at any time. iSpring Suite is a PowerPoint add-in, which means that you have access to all the iSpring features from an only one place: the iSpring Suite tab in the PowerPoint ribbon. You find all the tools you need: a presentation conversion tool into online mobile-ready courses, a screen recorder with an audio-video editor, a conversation simulation tool, a couple of interactions (directory, timeline, FAQ and book), a content library which has been introduced with the version 8.7… and the quiz maker!

I definitively like iSpring QuizMaker which is a fantastic tool for creating professional and interactive assessments with rich media and video. That’s fun designing engaging quizzes with feedbacks. You can mix the question types for increasing the learner engagement. The assessment feedback is a key point for the learner experience. The eLearning course assessment allows to measure the efficiency of a course and the learner progress. The assessment should be both helpful and instructive. iSpring QuizMaker offers everything you need for reaching your assessment goals. It’s so easy to record and/or add audio, images, hyperlinks in the feedback… and you can set the text (font, size…). You can configure the scoring as you want. That’s really flexible.

What do you dislike?

If you ask me what I dislike, I won't be able to answer this question... Why???? ...because I really like all the iSpring Suite features... and as an active iSpring Suite user, I always have ideas of new features. Features that I submit to the iSpring support. The features requests submitted by the users allow to improve iSpring Suite with new amazing features.

iSpring Suite allows us to develop engaging eLearning modules in a fraction of time and to create amazing assessments and quizzes with audio, video... and feedbacks.

We also train iSpring Suite users and help them to develop their first eLearning modules.

iSpring Suite review by Administrator in Retail
Administrator in Retail

"The BEST customer service on the market! "

What do you like best?

What I like best is that it is easy to use overall. With no prior experience with an LMS system, you can get your system up and running in a couple weeks. iSpring Suite has the BEST good customer support team that is there to help you every step of the way! The platform is very easy to navigate for the user too!

What do you dislike?

I hope the authoring tool for iSpring has MAC compatibility one day, but there is nothing I truly dislike about iSpring.

Our training program has become much more organized by providing our learners with one centralized location for all training materials, and the ability to continually reinforce their learning whenever they wanted on whatever device they wanted. Our company has many locations so iSpring ensures that every location receives the same training and the same consistent messaging!

iSpring Suite review by Consultant in Hospital & Health Care
Consultant in Hospital & Health Care

"Great Product, But Can Get Expensive!"

What do you like best?

I love that this product works well with PowerPoint, which is what I use to create all of my training programs. I love that I can create simulations, quizzes, and really create a polished training program. I can even record a video lecture that displays simultaneously with the slides.

What do you dislike?

Extra content and online hosting for the training is VERY expensive. The exported version of the e-learning course does not play well with all Learning Management Systems. If you are looking to use iSpring Suite for your e-learning courses, make sure you check the compatibility with your online LMS and pricing before purchasing this product.

Recommendations to others considering the product

This is a great product if you are comfortable with PowerPoint and do not want to switch to another e-learning tool. The product itself is affordable, but just know you will need to pay an additional $400 a year for access to the content library (templates) and $1000+ year to host your course on iSpring's learning management system (or find another LMS is compatible with ispring).

This really helps me to create polished e-learning courses and add the interactivity I was looking for. It has some additional features, such as a glossary and timeline feature that is very helpful with some of my courses. It also has built in quiz software.

iSpring Suite review by נטלי .
נטלי .

"Really great and user friendly program! Excellent costumer service and technical support!"

What do you like best?

I think this program is as basic as adobe acrobat in the sense that it allows professionals to send out great looking and user friendly presentations and virtual trainings quite easily.

It took me a week to become fluent in this software, as it is simply a plug-in for Powerpoint.

It allows adding your own voice-overs and videos, which is great.

Costumer service is phenomenal, they always answer in about an hour and their feedback is really detailed and useful. I was personally helped by Anna and Pavel who were just great!

Very useful and well priced (Lifetime licenses! hope this wont change).

What do you dislike?

Downside: not compatible with Keynote, which is not great as Powerpoint is still in living in the 90's.

I solved this by exporting my Keynote presentations as Quicktime videos and simply pasting the videos on the slides.

I am able to share this program with staff around my organization so that they can share their trainings and reach all 6000 staff members, which has saved us so far 3 trans-atlantic flights.

Considering purchasing a few more licenses to share with regional offices.

iSpring Suite review by Natalie R.
Natalie R.

"Convenient way to create HTML content"

What do you like best?

iSpring is very easy to use and the support team has been brilliant so far.

What do you dislike?

I have no complaints, so far everything is working the way it should.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It's a great tool to easily convert PowerPoint slides into HTML content.

I have been using iSpring Converter Pro for the past months to convert PowerPoint slides into HTML content that can be easily embeded in a web page and to present a brochure in a more engaging way. Using iSpring allows me to create animated content without needing to learn how to code.

iSpring Suite review by Administrator

"Excellent support"

What do you like best?

iSpring Suite is a great, easy-to-learn software but their support is even better. Even as a small customer, I have received quick and helpful answers to my questions, which has great value since iSpring Suite is my most important tool.

iSpring Suite support even implemented a feature (case sensitive answers) at my request. Can it get any better?

What do you dislike?

I would like more instructional videos. When you go beyond a basic user level, it can be hard to find tutorials.

iSpring Suite has helped me accommodate many linguistic levels and cultural backgrounds in my second language classes.

iSpring Suite allows my students to work independently at their own pace at their own level. This again frees up time for me to observe and tutor. My classes have become more efficient, and students benefit much more.

iSpring Suite review by David M.
David M.

"Great Overall eLearning Suite "

What do you like best?

I love the low bar for entry for use with iSpring! Some products are much more robust but have such a high learning curve that it is a true barrier to entry. iSpring is very intuitive and you can get up and started very quickly and make great quality eLearning.

What do you dislike?

I would like to have the option to generate certificates of completion for the courses. I have been asked about that quite a bit for the clinical training that I create by my students. Only major complaint.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Good software, go through as many video tutorials as possible and attend the webinars offered. They are very helpful.

Not only have I been able to produce and push out eLearning but I have used iSpring Suite to build out a great workflow to automate and replace a paper Respiratory Questionnaire used for their annual respirator fit testing. Took a bit to put together but will save them TONS of effort and time going forward.

iSpring Suite review by Lisa S.
Lisa S.

"iSpring is Awesome!"

What do you like best?

I love the flexible development features iSpring Suite offers. I have looked at several development tools and tried a few of them. iSpring is by far the most simple tool with some of the most advanced features. I also LOVE the tech support.

What do you dislike?

I wish a finish button was available at the end of a course developed in iSpring Suite. I would like to easily add text to the top bar of a player.

I am solving the issue of developing quick and easy elearning content. I also have developed web applications that I use to deliver documents and other tools to my customers.

iSpring Suite review by Taruna C.
Taruna C.

"iSpring is a complete solution offering a product suite with great features at an affordable price"

What do you like best?

1. Ability to create dialogue simulations using TalkMaster.

2. The many question types available in QuizMaker along with ability to create assessments by categorising questions into groups and draw random questions from these groups

3. Responsive to mobile and tablet

4. A massive content library

5. The ability to work in powerpoint using its animations and other features, and being able to publish an elearnig Scorm compliant courses from powerpoint itself. Unlike softwares like captivate and articulate, where there is an additional step of importing slides into their projects (updates become cumbersome and two step - update the ppt, bring it into the authorware and then publish), iSpring is an add-in in Powerpoint itself, which actually facilitates storyboarding, editing and updates. There is just one base powerpoint that needs to be updated/edited, so maintaining course version history is also very easy and efficient.

6. The powerpoint animations get published without any compromise on quality.

7. The weekly webinars that introduce us to more tips and knowledge about the software

What do you dislike?

The slides created in powerpoint that do not use the interactions of iSpring are not responsive. Of course, the quality of these slides when viewed on mobile or tablet is still great.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Highly recommended as it offers an entire suite catering to all kinds of elearning needs and scenarios, at a reasonable pricing. Their support is prompt, professional and really up there! They have tutorials and webinars and templates that they keep sharing. They have a great community too, so their discussion forums help in discussing and solving any practical issues you may have. Their content library is huge! they have a young energetic team that is constantly tuned to customer needs and releasing upgrades faster than their competitors!

The major problem tat iSpring solved for us was cutting down the course production cycle. It completely eliminated the step of storyboarding in powerpoint before importing into the authorware. We are now able to develop and publish courses much faster using iSpring.

It has also helped us reduce the time to carry out updates to our courses and cut down the trouble of maintaining two versions of our courses - the ppt and the course itself.

iSpring Suite review by Tonia S.
Tonia S.

"Build an awesome course in 1 day"

What do you like best?

It’s easy and intuitive - build a course in 1 day using PowerPoint with IspringSuite as a powerful add-on. No special skills, no steep learning curve/

Responsive design works with any device or gadget, Android or IOS.

a course can be uploaded as html into LMS. Their own great LMS supports multiple languages.

A powerful quiz maker.

Efficient and prompt helpdesk support.

Every release has awesome innovative features.

A great library of cutout characters, backgrounds and templates created to support elearning

They are inexpensive.

What do you dislike?

I have used them for 2 years and although therea re some occasional glitches they've always been solved very fast. Love Ispring!

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you need a rapid course development ISPringSuite is the best option and does everything what other expensive systems do - but for a fraction of the price.

We provide accreditted occupational safety and health and environmental training in several countries. With many people not being able to afford expensive face-to-face education, they look for online alternatives. Ispring helped us to build awesome courses

iSpring Suite review by Michael S.
Michael S.

"Great ‘no code’ solution"

What do you like best?

iSpring allows users the ability to create very specific branching. Branching can be created for both slide sequence AND for based on quiz results. I wish other development tools would take a visual cue from the iSpring ‘Presentation Explorer’, as it is straightforward and easy to implement.

Publishing the content as HTML5 is seamless and looks great across several devices and platforms. The player ‘wrapper’ is clean, simple, and unobtrusive for the content inside.

What do you dislike?

Given my professional and academic background (animation, 3D models, simulations, & video games), I tend to try and stuff eLearning with enriched content, when possible. While iSpring does a great job customizing content in its various interactions and simulations, I’d like to see even MORE content types allowed inside. Specific examples of this: allow insertion of movies (MP4s) in the ‘Book’ interaction; and animations/movies as background imagery in the ‘Simulation’ interaction.

Some enhanced ‘skins’ or styling of the ‘Timeline’ interaction would be good to see, too.

Though to be fair: iSpring seems to have a very active update iterative cycle, so these and other additions may be forthcoming in a future version.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Great tool for eLearning content development and allows non-coders the ability to create good-looking and very interactive content. Anyone familiar with PowerPoint can use iSpring to create very cool stuff.

I’ve used iSpring to develop eLearning content at various levels of interactivity: standard eLearning, with general imagery and/or audio; enhanced, with customized media, content, and interactions; and complex, with extensive branching and highly-customized feedback.

iSpring works well and allows users to create eLearning (and other) content at any of these levels, without having to write a single line of code. Though it does not allow creation of “triggers” at a global-level, like some other authoring solutions do. Yet the iSpring interactions, simulations, and quizzes do allow for very detailed, granular, and specific IFTTT (“if this, then, that”) creation.

iSpring Suite review by Tim W.
Tim W.

"Simple software with powerful features"

What do you like best?

I have been using iSpring software since 2011 and can wholeheartedly recommend it to eLearning Developers both experienced and new to the field.

The iSpring Suite app has grown over that time with consistent updates that not only add new and exciting features, but more importantly keep it compatible (and backwards compatible) with the ever-changing standards of the internet. Indeed it was one of the first (if not 'the' first) eLearning authoring tool that allowed for a combined export SCORM file that contained both Flash and HTML5 versions for maximum compatibility.

iSpring Suite is a plugin for PowerPoint which makes it easy to learn. Unlike other tools, there is an instant familiarity with iSpring and you will find that if you can use PowerPoint, you can become an eLearning course creator. However, as you will have experienced for yourself, there are good PowerPoint presentations, and there are not so good PowerPoint presentation. Course creators should still have basic knowledge of design and web principles to make effective courses.

If there is one thing about iSpring that I am more impressed with than their products it is their customer service; both one on one and on their community forums. Any questions I have raised on the forum is usually answered within 24hours by a staff member or community member. There have been some issues that have required further investigation where I have sent my files to their staff and within a few days they will have an answer to my problem or suggest an alternative solution. For instance I had an issue with a font not rendering correctly in HTML5 due to the drop shadow effect. The short term solution was to remove the effect but in the next minor update (around a month later) they had incorporated a fix.

Unlike other organisations I have dealt with there has never been a 'too hard basket' issue. iSpring staff have always been helpful in either solving my problems or giving a reason why my solution is not ideal and offering an alternative.

iSpring is probably the only organisation I would take the time to write this kind of review for. I cannot recommend them and their products enough.

What do you dislike?

As iSpring Suite is a plugin for PowerPoint there are some limitations that are inherent with this program. PowerPoint is a poor animating tool and unfortunately it is time excessively time consuming to create complex animations that are synced up to audio.

I come from the old school days of using Adobe Flash (Macromedia Flash MX 04 was the best!), so if you compare the animating tools in both of these programs there is no comparison.

If there were some additional animating tools that brought the workflow closer to that of an animating software I would save a great deal of time. However this is more a fault of PowerPoint than of iSpring Suite.

Other minor things would be formatting limitations in iSpring Interactions, however these limitations get reduced with every update they release...

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you are wanting to create eLearning content, or even mini-HTML5 or flash sites, then iSpring Suite is for you. There is a free version of this application so there is simply no excuse not to give it a try.

We commissioned iSpring to develop some custom functionality for their platform last month and we were not disappointed.

The brief was to allow for a participant to be able to generate their own Certificate of Participation after successfully completing a quiz - this function would normally be completed by the LMS or the training provider however we needed a way to automate this process.

iSpring went to work straight away and had a working draft within a week. After a few emails back and forth to refine to design and functionality of the product I was sent a final version of the code as well as a 'How to' document.

The Certificate Generator had the capability to be tweaked so that the fonts could be changed, the template image replaced and the wording edited however this needed a bit of coding knowledge (which is not my forte'). A staff member from iSpring spent well over an hour with me on a Gotomeeting to explain how to go about editing the Certificate Generator, which included answering many of my beginner questions.

This functionality has saved us a massive amount of time. Each certificate we need to generate would take around 2-4 minutes, depending if they are done in bulk or not.

iSpring Suite review by Michael C.
Michael C.

"Simple, Easy and Not Complicating"

What do you like best?

Clients can edit and re-purpose the source files without needing to purchase iSpring, saving them a license cost.

iSpring is easy to use and work with, allowing someone with little to no HTML5 knowledge to be able to create engaging web apps and training.

Combined with advanced powerpoint knowledge, a great elearning program (or even website) can be created quite efficiently.

What do you dislike?

I would love to see future iSpring versions create some sort of Timeline for animations, different than the PPT original, to break the box even more of iSpring's capabilities.

Another great feature would be to add in variables, to be able to add gamification and other engaging elements.

The dual publich to Flash and HTML5 was a great way to cut down on production timelines and save time.

iSpring Suite review by Wendy W.
Wendy W.

"LMS Application Engineer"

What do you like best?

I am anxious to start using the RTL text functionality in the new version 9 QuizMaker and Presenter. This will greatly support my Arabic and Hebrew content needs.

I have recommended this software to many LMS admins within my organization because beginners can jump right in and create content immediately, even without any previous experience.

What do you dislike?

I would like to be able to actually remove the nav bar on specific slides, not just disable it.

Recommendations to others considering the product

This is a fantastic content software package that is directly integrated with PowerPoint, making it easy to get up and running very quickly.

The need to rapidly convert current content housed on SharePoint and load it into our organizational LMS.

iSpring Suite review by Alfredo K.
Alfredo K.

"An Amazing Product"

What do you like best?

What I like best about iSpring is the ease of use. It is an add-in for a product that most elearning developers are already familiar with, PowerPoint. I like the flexibility that it gives me from creating quizzes to interactions. It seems like every month they have a new feature and/or they have improved on an existing one. The support is also amazing, they constantly reach out to see if I am happy with the product.

In my current position, I need to create eLearning modules quickly but professionally. iSpring allows me to do that. It also allows me to add it to an LMS for xApi functionality. I recommend this product to anyone who does not want to tackle the complexity of an Articulate Storyline or Adobe Captivate, but still needs to produce a professional looking product with all the ells and whistles of the big boys on the block.

What do you dislike?

The price is steep but still worth it. At times the files do get corrupted and I lose a quiz or an interaction. Keep backups, I am not sure if this is a problem with Windows or PowerPoint itself. I think it needs a little more ability to interact with JavaScript for better customization. They should have an easier way to send the xApi metrics to a google sheet. There is probably a way to do it programmatically, but in keeping with their overall ease of use, they should include it in their package. Their webinars are light in content and are just another marketing sales attempt, but I really don't blame them for that. They should also give some flexibility on the html editing. These are all problems that all of the others have, but they are high on my wish list.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Use the trial period and/or the free products to see if it fits your needs.

I am trying to solve the problem of delivering engaging content and not the same old boring PowerPoint. I want to be able to have the learner learn without difficulty. iSpring goes a long way in providing this without having to know html or JavaScript.

iSpring Suite review by Peter P.
Peter P.

"Great support for an excellent product"

What do you like best?

iSpring is really easy to use, technically robust and works so much better than the alternatives. It means that you can build a lot of interactivity using PPTs own triggers, animations and so on and they all work smoothly in the published iSpring course. Nice extra features in the player too, like the highlighter.

Very good for narrated or presenter-led slideshows.

The "simulations" feature is terrific.

What do you dislike?

Not much. It would be nice to have a few more preset "Engage" style interactions, but because iSpring recognises PPT triggers this is not essential. Does what it is designed to do really well.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Try it! Its unquestionably best of breed for rapid authoring.

For projects that have limited budget and timescales, and for straight conversion of PPT slideshows into interactive modules, iSpring gives us a quick reliable tool.

iSpring Suite review by Micheline W.
Micheline W.

"ISpring--Incredible product and customer service"

What do you like best?

There are two things that I really like about ISpring, the first is the product and the second is the customer service support. I am using the ISpring Suit 8 for computerized chapter reviews used in my classes. As we complete a chapter in class, the final step is for the student to complete a computerized chapter review of the material. The software is easy to work with, easy to prepare quizzes, quickly loads into Blackboard using "SCORM", and automatically computes the grade and loads it into the gradebook in blackboard. It is just incredible software which totally meets my needs.

As for the customer service, I just can't speak highly enough about them. One of the reasons that I bought the software is because I read a customer review that said they had incredible customer support. I knew that customer support was just as important as the quality of the product. I am pleased to say that the ISpring customer support staff is incredible. They are available when I need them, and will find an answer to my question within a quick time frame. You can call or email for technical support. When I have major issues, I just send them my file and they figure out what is wrong and then respond to me in detail (pictures included) with instructions on how to fix it. Honestly, this company's customer support is about the best I have ever seen. When you call for help, you will get a LIVE person that knows the software and can help you!

What do you dislike?

Honestly, I love the product and the customer support. If there was something I would change, it would be to offer more capabilities to format text (color and font size) within the quizzes. I believe that this something that they are working on and will be offered in future releases.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I am sure that there are a lot of software packages out there. When buying a software package, really make sure that the customer service department will be there to support you. Before I purchased the ISpring software, I called them to learn more about the software. Not only did they talk with me about the software, but they scheduled a live session where one of their tech support people walked me through a demonstration. They didn't just tell me to view some tutorial, they took the time to work with me and show me what the software was capable of.

I was offered a 30 day trial period. During that 30 days, I tried the software, called the support line with questions and was always pleased with the level of support. After the 30 day trial period, I purchased the product because it more than met my needs and I am pleased to say that the customer service has continued to be as good if not better than what I experienced during the 30 day trial period!

As you look at the price of the software, the price may seem expensive upfront, but keep in mind that the customer service is included. The ability to call with questions and get help in a timely manner makes this software extremely INEXPENSIVE!

This is a great company to work with, great product!

I wanted to offer my students the ability to have a final review of the material before they completed a chapter. The intent was to offer one final opportunity for the student to learn the material. I created power point files with narration added to review the material and then inserted quizzes periodically throughout the file to test them on their understanding of the material. The software is sophisticated enough so that I can offer multiple attempts to answer the question correctly, shuffle questions, and grade not only on the questions in the quiz but if the student views the review slides as well!

Overall, my students love the reviews. They can do the reviews from their own computers at a time that is good for them and they can deepen their level of understanding of the material. It is a great way for the student to prepare for upcoming exams.

iSpring Suite review by Soraya M.
Soraya M.

"iSpring used for Dissertation Study"

What do you like best?

The iSpring Suite program is a robust add-in to PowerPoint that allows additional presentation features and options for creating dynamic learning content. I found iSpring Suite to be both conducive to on-demand learning and responsive to real-time learning. The specific need for my project was the ability to enhance ready-made PowerPoint presentations to allow for learner assessments (quizzes) and surveys. By utilizing the iSpring LMS I was able to track user activity and interaction with the content. The data reporting features offered by the iSpring Learning Management System was also extremely helpful in analyzing results and learning outcomes.

What do you dislike?

No Captioning option available for audio recording or oral presentations

Recommendations to others considering the product

This software program is both affordable and efficient; and can be beneficial and simple to use by even the lesser tech-savvy individual. For this reason, I would recommend its use in any K-12 and postsecondary educational environment. Any teacher or staff person could utilize this product and create interactive and engaging learning content for their student.

For the past 5 month, I have had the privilege of using the iSpring Suite software as part of the primary mechanism for interacting with learning content and data collection within my dissertation study. It took a long time and many trial and errors before I was able to find the perfect program for my project. This program was able to fulfill all my expectations in the role as instructor and posed no problem with interaction from the student. Because I was able to obtain such good results from it, I felt encouraged to recommend it to others to achieve the same satisfaction that I got. The program comes with a complete list of user videos that give brief but detailed instructions on how to accomplish any task the instructor or teacher may need.

iSpring Suite review by Eric S.
Eric S.

"Awesome software and amazing company to work with"

What do you like best?

I looked at what seems like hundreds of LMS and course authoring tools on the market and did demos for over 10 of the major players. I originally purchased a different product and after using it for a month I went to Ispring and could not be happier. The products are powerful yet very simple to use and if you ever have a problem or question the support you get is second to none. The company as a whole is super receptive to feedback which tells me they are committed to building awesome products. I use the Ispring suit, Iflip, and the Ilearn LMS all great products!

What do you dislike?

There isn't anything that I dislike about the software.

Super easy course authorizing, one click publishing to LMS makes it simple to whip up a course and get it visible to clients.

iSpring Suite review by Michael G.
Michael G.

"iSpring use for Second Level Education"

What do you like best?

As a Second Level (High School) teacher of Accountancy and Business until how I have not had the opportunity to allow students practice double entry book-keeping any way other than on paper. iSpring has allowed me to do this. More importantly, I can create practice exercises where the student has more feedback options that simple success or failure. The individually personalised partially correct responses provide guidance for the student which coupled with the ability to immediately retake the question a set number of times provides them with the success and confidence they need. Of course this could all be useless if the questions were to be the same question, with the same numbers every time, and so I love that I can create a bank of whatever number of a specific/targeted practice questions that I require and have the quiz draw one at random from that list preventing the scenario of "the Smith question, answer is 500, the Jones question, answer is 600" Brilliant.

What do you dislike?

Dislike is too strong a word, but I would like

(1) The option to have the same word/ phrase available more than once in the word bank questions

For example, I may need to enter "b/d" or "Bank" into more than one T-account

(2) The ability to place either "fill in the blank" , "word bank" or "multiple choice text box" items to a grid point over a graphic

For example, it would be useful to have a background of something like a T-account or Balance Sheet and be able to drag/enter the correct information at the specific place. The Responsive design causes problems in this regard when working on smaller screens especially phones. The position of the data entry boxes is no longer correct relative to the graphic, hence it is useless.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I'm not a corporate training user so I'm not in a position to give recommendations to such a user.

My background is Second Level education and I think the potential of iSpring Suite in this sector has not been fully appreciated yet, neither by the educational institutions nor even by iSpringSolutions themselves yet.

None

iSpring Suite review by Alejandra A.
Alejandra A.

"The best e-learning tool for PowerPoint users"

What do you like best?

It's really easy to use and if you master PowerPoint you will be able to create interesting, interactive and meaningful e-Learning courses in no time.

I've worked with several LMS (Moodle, Sum total, Saba, Chamilo, etc) and iSpring integrates seamlessly with them. This is something I really appreciate, since I also work with other e-Learning authoring tools and you need to know some tricks to make them work in the LMS. That's no need with iSpring Suite.

What do you dislike?

Some interactions, like the flipbook, are not fully customizable, you can not use your own fonts or backgrounds. Would be great, for future releases, to have some visual effects in the video editing tool.

Recommendations to others considering the product

The only recommendation I'd give people who are considering iSpring Suite is that you need to master PowerPoint, and I'm not talking about making any kind of bulletpoint presentation, I'm talking about creating visually strong, organized and coherent courses. iSpring is really easy to use and is a PowerPoint add-on, you'll be taking the most of it if you are able to create beautiful and powerful PowerPoint content.

iSpring has helped us to give a fast delivery to our clients. It's also an affordable tool which is very important to medium size business.

iSpring Suite review by User in E-Learning
User in E-Learning

"I really recommend this software wholeheartedly!"

What do you like best?

After using iSpring software for more than a year I am writing this review.

iSpring integrates seamlessly with PowerPoint. Ability to convert PowerPoint to HTML 5 makes the iSpring published files usable across all operating systems like Windows, Android, iOS etc. iSprings excellent Quiz module provides variety of Quiz formats. iSpring Suite comes with a built-in audio/video editor, also you can record your audio narration. Along with these features that we have used so far, iSpring offers lots of other features that are in compliant with latest e-Learning trends and techniques. The iSpring website provides numerous online video tutorials that assist the beginners to learn how the software works and what it can do. iSpring webinars cover topics that helps to learn more about iSpring products, e-Learning trends and techniques. And last but not least, iSpring has the BEST customer support team! Every time when we require their assistance they have always responded quickly and solved all the issues. I really recommend this software wholeheartedly!

What do you dislike?

Till date we have not found any glitch in the software, so there are no current dislikes about this software.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I really recommend this software wholeheartedly!

iSpring Suite helps me design quick and effective e-learning courses. Converting PowerPoint to HTML 5 makes the iSpring published files usable across all operating systems like Windows, Android, iOS etc. iSprings excellent Quiz module provides variety of Quiz formats. iSpring Suite comes with a built-in audio/video editor, also you can record your audio narration.

iSpring Suite review by Trang H.
Trang H.

"Enjoyable and very positive experience with iSpring Suite"

What do you like best?

Its compatibility with Microsoft powerpoint, its easy to use, its full functionality, and the prompt support from the technical support engineers

What do you dislike?

I really hope that iSpring can provide more customization or flexibility regarding formating and presenting questions in iSpring Quiz. Furthermore, the books published via iSpring interactions can't have audio narration added to it, which is such a disadvantage to electronic books.

iSpring Suite helps me design quick and effective e-learning courses at an affordable price.

iSpring Suite review by Craig W.
Craig W.

"a great versatile software that is seamless and easy to use."

What do you like best?

I love the accuracy with which the effects and animations are converted when converting the powerpoint to an exe format

What do you dislike?

I would like to see an alternative protection feature, apart from the date limitation, which can easily be circumvented by changing the date on the computer to access the file.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would definitely recommend this software to anyone who is looking to do online e-learning courses. It is a powerful program that can definitely make ideas and plans come to fruition. If you can imagine it, iSpring can do it.

Finding ways to make the course content available to customers. Now with iSpring I can convert my presentations to a number of formats, making it versatile for different needs of our customers.

iSpring Suite review by Hedemarrie D.
Hedemarrie D.

"The Book Feature attracted me to upgrade to iSpring Suite"

What do you like best?

At first, I was merely attracted by aesthetic features of the book interaction. But I soon realized the application went beyond aesthetics. I had to make a report loaded with statistical information and I found iSpring to be the best medium to present the heaviness of the information to my audience in a conversational tone. It was the perfect medium to do that! The report is written in Spanish, but you may see it here: http://ipcelcamino.com/evaluacion/

What do you dislike?

I would add a hyperlink feature withing the book interaction so that the concept of interactivity between the student and the content will be taken to a higher level.

Recommendations to others considering the product

This product has been designed with Instructional Designers in mind. It is great for online education. The learning curve is extremely low and it will make you look good even if you are not a graphic designer.

Chunking information and presenting it in a digestible and elegant manner utilizing the book interaction feature.

iSpring Suite review by Carlos T.
Carlos T.

"Great e- learning designer tool"

What do you like best?

I met with seven different vendors prior to go with Ispring Suite. Very reliable software, easy to navigate and be creative. I like the fact that I can target different platforms (LMS, web, executable, save test in words, etc.). I also like the ability to customize the player, is a pretty extensive product in terms of features and capabilities to fit my specific needs. ISpring is a great deal of interactivity and is included in the basic package.

But, what is behind the product is the most important for me as a Director of Training. I spring has a such support team that I have not seen any support team that works together and respond in short period of time. Outstanding Team!!- " High ten". Very quick to respond and they have been very patient in helping me to learn more about the LMS and the software.

What do you dislike?

What do you dislike?

The only minor dislike I have at this point is with the Quiz maker, I would like to see more capabilities to edit pictures and be able to move them around the slide. Like a picture tool.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you are looking for a full package without spending crazy amount of money and extra charges. Give a try to the iSpring team and you won't regret.

Our company has noticed a need in our Above Restaurant Leaders and Regional Manager to reinforce their development as leaders. They opened a position and a department to support the field personnel. I am that person in charge to develop and provide the support in the field. Therefore, I had to develop a system that will provide them with the support in an effective way, simpler and with mobile capabilities. ISpring Suite allowed me to do that, save me lots of time, effort and in a very cost efficient. Kudos!!

iSpring Suite review by Richard C.
Richard C.

"An innovative way to produce innovative e-learning material"

What do you like best?

I'm always looking for new ways to produce e-learning material for my many students and subscribers around the world. I teach English online, through eBooks, interactive material, and videos on my YouTube channels. I also teach one-to-one classes using Skype. With the continuing decline of advertising revenue from my YouTube channels and websites, in great part due to the increasing use of ad blocking software by visitors, I'm always looking for new ways to develop new material that can help me to support my business financially.

I've been looking at iSpring software for some time now, the latest introductions to the iSpring Suite 8.1 software means that it now contains all the features that I need. As the software is obviously continuously under development, it is likely that the entire package will evolve to bring even greater innovative possibilities to my work. Indeed, I made a suggestion for including audio files in part of the software capabilities and was told that this was already under development and would shortly be released.

What do you dislike?

Until now I've been using other software packages such as the Adobe Creative Cloud and animation software, which I will continue to use, but now I must master PowerPoint. The possibilities inherent in the software are obvious, but I guess they'll be another month spent at Lynda.com mastering it.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Try the evaluation software.

iSpring Suite 8.1 is allowing me to move away from more traditional PDF-based English learning material, which has problems when being used on mobile devices, to being able to produce material which works on all devices and is much more engaging for the student.

iSpring Suite review by luc f.
luc f.

"iSpring perfect to educate"

What do you like best?

ISpring has so many essential features and is so reliable and easy to use and totally integrates any media you throw at him. The program is very efficient and reliable. It is intuitive and there is practically no learning curve. It will do what we want him and beyond and it is only limited by our imagination when creating presentation, all interactive and running smoothly. Publishing is awesome with many possible output than one can also fine tune. All is very clear , simple, efficient effective and functional, and so easy. Did I mention it never crashes.

What do you dislike?

I do not dislike anything but perhaps it is not a stand alone program. Add on to power point but really not so much a problem as I can also benefit form this awesome combination. So, no real issue here.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Do not get to much addicted to its awesomeness. Makes you look like a pro very fast. You 'll love iSpring. buy suite, it is awesome. Their customer service is on the top of everything and very proactive. Never had a problem , indeed the opposite. They are great

I use it for education, to keep the students engaged and provide the ability to interact with the lessons. I can use many various electronic means, audio video are very important, animation as well. Save time, engage my students, have fun doing it with iSpring. Modernize the way I teach, indeed explore new fromtiers by the flexibility this programs offers

iSpring Suite review by Neal D.
Neal D.

"iSpring Suite's Interface Makes My Elearning Authoring A Breeze"

What do you like best?

Most impressive is ease of use - the user interface and the wealth of content consistently presented therein allows you to make the creation of your content your number one focus.

What do you dislike?

I would prefer that a distinction be made between a simulation and a scenario.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Use their support team. I found them to be very responsive.

Employees are completing routine English emails faster and giving technical presentations more fluently.

iSpring Suite review by Martin H.
Martin H.

"New ISpring Suite 8.1"

What do you like best?

Found the branching simulation resource extremely useful. I teach a module on Child Protection / Safeguarding who students who have usually no direct practice experience. So have been able to 'bring to life' work we've done theoretically on guidance and what you should do, applying it to a more believable case example of a child in school. It gives students 10 choice points and follows through the consequences of these. The software allows easy addition f relevant backgrounds and characters, written speech and information - looking forward t version 8.2 which I hear will allow audio to be added. Students very positive about the simulation: "I find it easy and useful for learning and practical, as it puts me in the place of the professional."..."It is good to see how safeguarding works step by step rather than just watching or reading about it.....enjoyable way of learning...found I knew more than I thought I did".

What do you dislike?

Would be nice to be able to control the transparency of message boxes as occasionally text was not easy to see against the chosen background. Also, as above, the addition of audio promised in 8.2 will be great for work I do on English for Academic Purposes with international students.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Excellent software for creating simulations and a wide range of quiz types. Competitive price, easy to learn.

As above, trying to give students more realistic practice situations, where they can learn from making mistakes without having the real-life consequences that would occur if they had to 'learn from experience' in actual practice.

iSpring Suite review by Sheryl T.
Sheryl T.

"Great product for creating online courses"

What do you like best?

iSpring Suite 8 is great for creating online, interactive courses. It does require a bit of training, but once you become familiar with the interface, it is pretty easy to use and full of great features.

Adding videos from YouTube or any other source is a wonderful feature as are character simulations and interactions. You can create a screen recording for instructional purposes to.

The ability to show the notes which I use as an exact transcription of the narration is terrific. The QuizMaker is also terrific. Many different types of questions can be added, from multiple choice to fill-in-the-blank, true/false, and more. I add "practice questions" throughout my courses in addition to a "final quiz" at the end. The course player can be configured to include or not include many elements, such as attachments/links, notes, presenter information, drawing tools, time remaining, and total course time. It's really nice to be able to add background music too to individual slides.

The program is updated frequently, and any bugs are quickly addressed.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes there are bugs, especially in the Narration Editor when working with a very large PowerPoint presentation. It's a good idea to save often just in case!

Recommendations to others considering the product

I highly recommend this product! Try the free trial, and take the time to watch the iSpring tutorials and videos. There is a lot of written help information also, and they are happy to answer your questions.

We have been able to offer course content that is difficult for our clients to find.

iSpring Suite review by Sean T.
Sean T.

"Great Tool, and Excellent Support"

What do you like best?

The HTML5 output is impeccable, and the tool taps in to all of PowerPoint's features (two things that Articulate Presenter/Studio currently lacks).

Also you will find their support team to be incredible. They are responsive to inquiries immediately, and I have found them to go above and beyond to assist in a variety of different requests, of varying degrees of difficulty.

If you are looking to quickly author e-learning with a PPT-based tool, look no further. Only competitor is Articulate, and today, iSpring is better in just about every category.

What do you dislike?

The only drawback (again comparing to Articulate) is they don't have as many built in "interactions", however, we work around this by using powerpoint to create our own, which often are more robust an interesting than a built-in interaction could be.

By far HTML5 issues have been huge, and iSpring solved this for us. We have 700 PPT-based eLearning presentations, and iSpring was the easiest way to convert these to clean HTML5.

If you are an Articulate user, you know you cannot publish to HTML5 only, just a "backup" for mobile, and you may have found out the hard way that if you use quizzes or interactions ("action items") the HTML5 output from Articulate will not work.

iSpring works in all browsers (you can also include a Flash backup if you want), with tons of publishing options. This has been incredibly valuable for our stakeholders and clients, and has saved deals worth tens of thousands of dollars.

iSpring Suite review by Pierpaolo G.
Pierpaolo G.

"Perfect software for Scorm easy develop"

What do you like best?

The easy way to create awesome and dynamic Scorm packages. And the number of options i can use to do those.

What do you dislike?

There is not something i really dislike in ispring.

The benefit is the time i spend to make thing. I used a lot of software since 1999 to create elearning packages, but for the first time i decrease 60% of time to do the same work with ispring

iSpring Suite review by jamie G.
jamie G.

"Chair/Associate Professor for American Sign Language Program"

What do you like best?

It is easy to use once you understand how to use it. It is easy for students to open and watch the lecture. I am able to add survey or quiz. I am able to use video with PowerPoint and I can use video plus picture for quiz. It is very useful for academic.

What do you dislike?

The only thing I dislike is their videos don't have subtitled. I am Deaf and I can't share their with other Deaf people. But this company has the best best best customer service that I have ever experience. They are patience, they tried to work with me, they even try to figure out how to communicate especially I can't hear on the phone.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I recommend that the matching quiz- be able to add video, not just picture and text. Also I recommend that company's videos to have subtitled or closed captions for Deaf people.. I recommend that for MC quiz- able to add video or picture for answer choices. For example, if I type the word. they see MC- A. video B. Video. C. Video then have to pick which one is correct.

I was trying to figure out how to teach Online. I couldn't find any software that is do able and simple. Other software, I felt overwhelmed and complicated. This software is very simple and do able.

iSpring Suite review by Devon L. G.
Devon L. G.

"Amazing product and even better support."

What do you like best?

I selected iSpring Suite because it is intuitive and interactive. It has a wonderful presentation style/format and is filled all sorts of hidden gems to enable you to produce engaging presentations. It is easy to not only record audio and video, but you can easily edit and optimize. This software provides a great way to develop eye-appealing quizzes, surveys, simulations, and presentations. It adds a bar to your PowerPoint program so you do not have to learn a whole new presentation program. I cannot tell you how intuitive this program is and how many options it has to publish.

Beyond the product, the service is amazing. There are helpful articles and videos on the website, but if there is any snafu or a unique request, you can just speak to the customer service reps and they are more than happy to help. Their quick response and willingness to look at my specific projects helped me build amazing presentations. Every time I want any information or if something is not working, they have addressed every one of my questions with great expertise.

They also have webinars that help you learn about the other options that may not be so apparent. I am very pleased with this product and if you are looking to create a lot of online presentation modules, this is the product for you.

What do you dislike?

I would love if the survey and quiz answers could be easily integrated into my LMS or another system in which I could collect the data. But, I just design the quizzes so that the learner must pass in order to continue on in the course.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you are familiar with PowerPoint and looking to make engaging, interactive learning modules, then purchase iSpring and stop wasting time trying to learn all the others out there. I knew within 1 hour that I preferred this product over the other 4 that I tried.

I am using this product to provide engaging learning modules to my audience.

iSpring Suite review by Agency in Marketing and Advertising
Agency in Marketing and Advertising

"Excellent software for Moodle"

What do you like best?

- Compatible with Moodle.

- Produces HTML5 SCORM which is great for updating older Flash SCORM.

- Full of features and has an easy to learn user interface.

Overall it's one of the best solutions for producing E-learning content. You do not have to be a programmer or designer to use this. It integrates easily with PowerPoint to create interactive e-learning modules.

What do you dislike?

We had a small issue with billing when first purchasing this product, but they were able to resolve it in about a week.

Recommendations to others considering the product

A great option for producing e-learning courses. Has good support which is readily available.

Did a great job of converting old lessons.

iSpring Suite review by Dr Sertip Z.
Dr Sertip Z.

"iSpring is a brilliant product that has enabled me to bring my teachings to life. "

What do you like best?

I love the way in which iSpring enabled me to combine audio, video and lectures slides into one package which I can share easily with my students online so that I can access it at their own convenience and in their own time.

I also use it to make online formative tests for my students and this is one of the greatest and most brilliant features of iSpring.

I tend to create multiple choice questions of various times which iSpring is brilliant at. It enables me to generate the answers with feedback and scores and percentages. My students have loved these formative tests which they can access online as many times as they like. They tend to use these as revision aids and to identify their progress throughout the course and their level of preparation for the programme.

Most important of all, I find iSring to be brilliant in enabling me to create great interactive online teachings and quizzes in a simple and efficient way and without the need to understand computer programming.

What do you dislike?

In the 2 years that I have been using iSpring, I have not be able to identify any weaknesses.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you are looking for something that will enable you to make your teachings and presentations that much more exciting and interesting, with an easy ability to combine various file formats into one, then I would recommend you use iSpring.

If you are someone who wants to bring your teachings and presentations into the 21st century in any easy and effiecient way, and without the need to have advance computing skills, then again I would encourage you to use iSpring.

It has enabled me to enhance my teachings, making them more interactive, with the ability to embed audio and video files, as well as quizzes and questions (with answers and feedback).

It has enabled be to share my teachings online in a much more efficient and access way. This has been particularity important for my part-time, distance learning and professional students.

iSpring has also enabled me to make my presentations and teachings much more professional.

iSpring Suite review by Jack C.
Jack C.

"iSpring is a Outstanding"

What do you like best?

iSpring is a wonderful tool for creating e-learning. For our company it fits in perfectly with our e-learning development methodology. We do our storyboarding in PowerPoint to give our customer on overview of the content. Next we layer on the script, which is input in PowerPoint Notes. We create the transitions, animations, triggers, etc. using PowerPoint, which we can demo for the customer. Next we record the voice-over narration (which can be done in iSpring) and add any music, videos, sound clips, etc. Now the best part is iSpring, which is a plug-in on the PowerPoint menu bar, brings it all together. iSpring enables use to synchronize the audio (MP3, WAV, WMA) with the animations and add in the video (WMV, MP4, AVI, and others). We also use iSpring to create and add interactive quizzes to the presentation. When iSpring outputs the final e-learning (SWF, HTML, MP4, SCORM/LMS) it is always amazing. The configuration options available are all very professional and allow us great flexibility to add links to resource material, creates our closed captions, table of contents and so much more. And best of all it is easy to use and very intuitive.

What do you dislike?

It's great and I truly cannot think of anything I do not like about it.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I highly recommend this product for e-learning development, especially if you are using PowerPoint for training purposes. Compared to similar products I have used, iSpring beats them all. It provides outstanding flexibility and is very reliable.

Providing training to a dispersed workforce. We have been able to provide on-line training for our employees and customers. We are able to train our audience without having to send a trainer out to multiple locations to conduct the same training over and over again. We are also able to get feedback from our audience via iSpring developed surveys and quiz results.

iSpring Suite review by Rafael M.
Rafael M.

"iSpring was one of my best decisions on software purchase"

What do you like best?

The possibility to "build up" my online courses on a well known application (PowerPoint) and then is quite easy to convert them to HTML. iPad is a standard with our sales force, iSpring brought me a very handy solution to deploy the information in such devices.

What do you dislike?

Nothing at all. At the beginning was a little difficult to find out how to make my HTML work properly. But with Post-Sale indications and support I could solve my questions. After that, was too straight forward.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I strongly suggest to use first the trial in order to find all of the sutile details that this software includes. After that you will be really convinced on the purchase. It took me a couple of weeks making "dummies" presentations, converting, publishing and using with Beta users, before to take my decision. I don´t regret about it.

Our products involve many technical details and salesmen need at least a couple of years to gain enough experience. With online courses, we are hoping to short up this time to few weeks only.

Have all of the presentations on HTML would involve a tremendous amount of work writing the code. iSpring works fine and save us a lot of time.

iSpring Suite review by Tushar M.
Tushar M.

"iSpring is great because you laern with, through and by it!"

What do you like best?

Simple to use. It is very reliable. iSpring constantly updates you.

Their SUPPORT is AWESOME. Continuous education of the educators through their weekly Emails. and the CROSS platform use ability through HTML 5 is great for TAB and Smartphone users across the world. Transfers directly from Excel etc makes it easy to prepare the quiz.

What do you dislike?

Very little to dislike. from Improvement point of view, more options to format the quizzes and a little less cost for their e-learning package (especially for non profit) would be useful. I would like more options on timeline.

I am a pediatrician, We run a free educational website for Pediatric residents and medical students as well as doctors.

I have used it for converting powerpoint presentation into HTML 5 files which can be seen on any browser.

The Quiz creation option is very easy to use. NO Training is needed.

It lets you and the student see the response of the quiz. It allows integration of images as well. One could do easy import from an excel file to create more quizzes by mix and match.

The HTML 5 converter option gives flexibility for your content to be used on desktop, mobile or tablets.

I am a Pediatrician by training and could manage it easily. The iSpring support team is awesome and very prompt.

I am from India and find the cost on the higher side especially as it is a free website.

There are many more features which have not been explored fully. I would highly recommend iSpring for its ease of use, variety of applications, HTML5 and new features that are added regularly.

iSpring is very easy to use. Works great from MS office powerpoint.

Conversion to HTML 5 helps users from different platforms.

The quizmaker allows review by students, explanations to each answers and detailed review by the teachers.

The variety of question types in quizmaker makes e learning fun.

Gamification of learning is easy to use.

iSpring Suite review by Jeff B.
Jeff B.

"I-Spring Customer Service"

What do you like best?

In an age when fewer and fewer companies are providing true customer service, I have found I-Spring customer service to be incredibly accessible and helpful. I am a novice with Authoring Software and have needed some handholding in creating content for our new Latitude Learning LMS. Every time I have had to contact them to help me thru an issue, they have been incredibly accessible and helpful. Having dealt over time with Microsoft support and others, this is a refreshing new dimension! Lyubov has been particularly responsive & helpful and has Max.

I could highly recommend the Lattitude Learning/Ispring combo for any novice looking to build an LMS. (We will have 850+ users)

What do you dislike?

The learning curve, even though both ISpring & Latitude Learning are very user friendly, is still fairly steep but most problems have been between the computer and the chair :).

We are building a Learning Management System to provide improved, more consistent training for 850+ field employees.

iSpring Suite review by Bob J.
Bob J.

"Tasked with producing elearning activities in my school"

What do you like best?

This is an amazing product and ispring 8 has even more features that I cannot wait to try out. I love the fact that it is based on powerpoint (means that I already have the start of my elearning courses already written). This is one of the easiest pieces of software to use, very intuitive and if I cannot figure out how to do something then the video tutorials usually cover it. The biggest plus for me is the variety of quiz questions I can include and the simple way that they become part of the course. Haven't found a device that this won't work on yet!

What do you dislike?

As a maths teacher, I'd like to be able to use mathematical notation a little easier. Feel like I'm only using a fraction of the power it has.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you want to produce high quality elearning content with the minimum of effort then this is the product for you.

Customer support is also exceptional, rapid response time.

My brief was to create quality learning materials to allow our students to study outside of school. Students working outside of school has always been a problem for us but I can incorporate the courses onto our Moodle (surprisingly easy to do) and then can log which students access the resources as well as monitoring their quiz scores.

iSpring Suite review by Лариса .
Лариса .

"iSpring’s features help us meet all business challenges faced by our training department!"

What do you like best?

I’ve been creating courses with iSpring Suite for two years. Before that, I had used Adobe Captivate for some time. The price of iSpring Suite is much lower compared to competitors. I think it’s a very important choice factor in the current market situation.

iSpring tech support is customer-oriented and is always of help. Another benefit is the easy-to-use intuitive interface of the program. If you’ve ever dealt with PowerPoint, you can start creating courses without any previous training. It’s great that you can easily customize a course outline instead of just using the slide names. What I also like is the fast and easy screen recording feature. As for the quiz maker tool, you can make a test using 23 different question types. It’s possible to add videos, images, and audio to the tests. The quiz maker software has flexible scoring options.

What do you dislike?

When you mouse over an object, there is no tooltip. However, there are some workarounds to fix it. It’s not possible to add questions or tips while recording a screencast.

I develop courses for corporate training in a company which sells cargo vehicles. iSpring’s features help us meet all business challenges faced by our training department!

iSpring Suite review by Alan G.
Alan G.

"iSpting ieasy to learn, easy to use, many output options for all needs, LMS, youtube, website, HTML5"

What do you like best?

Customizationis easy to deploy, using graphics and narration, to match each learning experience. Many interactivity tools make branching learning experiences much easier than other authoring tools.

What do you dislike?

I have not discovered dislikes, as soon as I start thinking, wouldn't it be great if....and a new update is available accomplishing that a couple of additional features.

Recommendations to others considering the product

The software is very intuitive, the support area of the website is almost unnecessary for most users, some of the support videos are really basic, and at the same time, very useful and will empower greater efficiency.

Versatile product makes micro and macro learning effective and engaging, iSpring saves time in the authoring and reusing interactive learning assets.

iSpring Suite review by Melissa R.
Melissa R.

"iSpring Suite Creates Instant Learning Opportunities"

What do you like best?

Because iSpring works within PowerPoint, it is easy to use. iSpring adds features frequently that allow me to make my training more attractive and compelling. I have not even begun to use all that it offers.

The quizzing tool is exceptionally helpful because I can use it to track training for staff who must comply with our requirements. Quizzes are easy to design according to my needs.

Overall, this is an exceptional product. I am very pleased with iSpring Suite and will continue to use it for creating eLearning at for our employees.

What do you dislike?

I would like to see a software simulation feature so that I don't have to use other products.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Watch tutorial videos provided on the iSpring website; they are very helpful.

iSpring Suite has created instant learning opportunities because our training is now online. Employees can complete required training using the modules I create. This is immensely valuable when working with part-time or remote staff who cannot travel to our main building for training.

We use the quiz feature to create a screening tool for prospective employees. Previously, we paid a developer a lot of money to create a tool that did not work well at all.

iSpring Suite review by Mario D.
Mario D.

"Easy to make complex audiovisuals objects"

What do you like best?

It allows me to make attractive audiovisuals learning objects that facilitate my students learn, interact and practice. I can build online lessons and teaching materials for classes, integrating all resources necessary to build satisfying learning experiences. Also, use the Suite iSpring Pro to create content for my blog in multiple formats for online distribution.

I am a customer of iSpring Solutions, Inc. since 2007, through the years have always offered a Customer Service nearby, efficient and effective. It is a company with great technical talent and excellent human quality.

What do you dislike?

Not exactly "what I do not like" in iSpring Suite Pro; It is a problem of the computer industry has removed from player details to suit the standard HTML5. However, constant innovation and development of iSpring Solutions, Inc. provides flexible player which adapts to different scenarios of communication, education and entertainment.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I provide teaching materials produced with iSpring Suite Pro, since 2007, to the most prestigious Universities in Latin America and Spain. Nearly 25.000 professionals have used my developments without difficulties and for this I trust in iSpring Solutions, Inc.

Easy to develop didactic material with different instructional designs that my customers demand, without having to hire specialized technical personnel. iSpring Suite Pro lets me realize my educational products quickly, saving financial resources.

iSpring Suite review by Yael M.
Yael M.

"iSpring and mLearning"

What do you like best?

As the iSpring slogan written on the handbag I got in DevLearn 2015 - it’s an “Easy Tool for Busy People”, intended for Instructional Designers such as myself who want to develop creative learning experiences without having the technical skills.

Thanks to iSpring’s amazingly quick and efficient technical support I was able to develop my iSpring skills and use its features to its fullest.

What do you dislike?

It would be nice if iSpring can support the mobile’s unique screen transitions and touch gestures for screens and objects on the screen (this might not be possible being a PowerPoint plugin)

It would have been nice if iSpring adds some visual interactions such as Drag & Drop, and make the interaction feature more sophisticated.

I am now in the process of exploring the topic of mLearning, and started using iSpring for prototyping mobile learning apps that will later be developed into real Mobile Apps. For me this is a quick and easy use of an existing tool that I am already familiar with for a new development domain, in addition to using iSpring for the development of courses that can be viewed on all devices.

iSpring Suite review by Richard O.
Richard O.

"ISpring Suite"

What do you like best?

The ISpring Suite is an easy to use and high quality course authoring tool that leverages your skill sets as an addin to PowerPoint. The suite allows adding interactive activities, quizzes of many types and a glossary to a PowerPoint presentation. The resulting presentation can be produced in SCORM 1.2 or 2004 for seamless integration into most LMS. The best feature is the automagic presentation on computers, tablets and cellphones. This is a powerful feature and is well done!

What do you dislike?

To date, i have not found anything that i dislike. I would like to see additional interactive activities that will help make presentations more interesting. Also, adding words to the glossary is a bit tedious at this point. While I am not sure how to improve it, it is slow.

Recommendations to others considering the product

This was our choice after evaluating several other authoring tools. We strongly encourage authors to look into this product.

We are produce high quality online courses for security education, training and awareness. We have benefited from the ISpring Suite by leveraging our existing PowerPoint content and easily porting this content into SCORM modules. We have realized a huge time saving with this capability.

iSpring Suite review by Consultant in Information Technology and Services
Consultant in Information Technology and Services

"I’m happy iSpring Learn has exactly what I need."

What do you like best?

As a Microsoft Certified Trainer, I’ve taught Excel to more than 2,500 employees from various companies. Starting from 2015, I’ve been developing Excel courses in SCORM format. I currently practice blended education, which means that some of my courses are face-to-face, while others are available online through iSpring Learn. I’ve been using this LMS for nearly a year now, and I’m very happy with the capabilities it gives me. I really enjoy easy publishing that takes no time, as well as the wide range of available reports. I also like that I can set time restrictions for published content so that it can only be viewed before a certain date. Since I sell my courses online, simple e-commerce settings are really important for me. I’m happy iSpring Learn has exactly what I need.

What do you dislike?

I dislike that many users called iSpring - is Add-in for Power Point(((

Recommendations to others considering the product

Very easy and cool development tool that for a reasonable price , allows you to create very high-quality courses . Needless to think - buy and use! I had already made their choice!)

I consider it a perfect toolbox for e-Learning authoring that saves me both time and money. It’s extremely easy to use, the interface is intuitive and crystal clear, and the navigation is very simple. With iSpring Suite, the learning curve is kept to a minimum.

What I especially appreciate about iSpring Suite is its ability to publish courses right into iSpring Learn LMS, which I started using for training my employees about a year ago. Many thanks to iSpring engineers and support experts for the truly awesome products and service!

iSpring Suite review by Administrator in Cosmetics
Administrator in Cosmetics

"Easy, Powerful and Responsive Support Team!"

What do you like best?

Easy learning curve because this is already based on Powerpoint. It's easy to teach others how to use this and show them how to create their own e-learnings.

What do you dislike?

Not having a built-in text-to-speech feature. We may agree to to pay extra for this feature!

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you need a rapid authoring tool that's easy to learn, iSpring Suite by far offers the best bang for the buck.

My teams deal with systems, and having iSpring allows us to create short e-learning videos on the fly. With proper direction and long-term planning, we can then combine all these little videos into one organized library.

iSpring Suite review by Alexander C.
Alexander C.

"My iSpring Story"

What do you like best?

The ability to publish PowerPoint presentations into html5.

What do you dislike?

I have to pay for custom features, but I understand why.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Do your research. Try many options. Just make sure iSpring is one of those options.

We have a group of content producers with varying ranges of technology knowledge and potential ability. We started with using only PowerPoint for the ease-of-use with our employees, until we started see our files illegally stored in various online locations. iSpring allows us to secure our content while allowing our employees a simple to use conversion within PowerPoint.

iSpring Suite review by Heidi P.
Heidi P.

"iSpring is truly there for you along the way as you navigate through the development of your lms."

What do you like best?

The support at iSpring is unbeatable. Whether via email, telephone, web links, screen sharing and screen recordings, the support team at iSpring is there to help you learn. They are prompt, patient, and consistent. And extremely knowledgeable. They listen and zero in on the question at hand, trouble shoot, and make sure you understand before resigning resolution. And all the while, well spoken and polite! You can endeavor dynamic new ventures with iSpring's unmatched level of support.

What do you dislike?

If I had to select something I disliked, it would be. . .not having a hard copy, desktop manual to flip through??

Having the subscription be licensed based only; so I can't work from home because my "seat" is only on my desktop computer at work.

Building a company learning management system.

iSpring Suite review by David H.
David H.

"Initial impressions of iSpring Suite v 7"

What do you like best?

It is affordable, has good functionality and is easy to use. It is intuitive and well integrated into PowerPoint. The range of features is ideal for my needs and rivals some of the more expensive alternatives.

What do you dislike?

Nothing so far, but then I am not a heavy user.

Recommendations to others considering the product

iSpring Suite is well worth considering for rapid e-learning development. There are similar products on the market, but most I have seen are far more expensive and for me offer nothing else that I need. My recommendation would be to do the obvious - define your needs and trial iSpring Suite and a couple of the others. Unless you have very specific needs I think iSpring Suite will be a good investment.

I am trying to repurpose some old PowerPoint presentations that were used for class teaching. I want to be able to update them, add interactions and quizzes and publish on a website for self study. For this, iSpring allows output of .swf Flash files and/or HTML5 code, and can package the output with a useful player.

All this means that I can achieve my goals easily and quickly, producing better and more appealing study materials.

iSpring Suite review by Brian W.
Brian W.

"iSpring allowed us to transition from a traditional book publishing company to a software developer."

What do you like best?

We love how we can easily create content in Powerpoint, but then add engaging interactions and quizzes. Our customers love the final product.

What do you dislike?

Nothing so far. iSpring has some much functionality already in place, there's not much left to be desired. They're support if fantastic too, so if something's not working the way you'd like, they'll work with you to get it right.

Recommendations to others considering the product

You won't regret this purchase.

iSpring is allow us to create Software As A Service (SAAS) although we are not very technical people ourselves. Our customers think we've spent thousands of dollars in software development when they see the finished product, but in reality, iSping was a small investment that brought us tremendous value because we could perform the work ourselves.

iSpring Suite review by Robert K.
Robert K.

"Quickly developed an interactive presentation for a trade show."

What do you like best?

Using iSpring Suite I've very quickly created an interactive presentation for an upcoming trade show. We will be using the presentation on iPads and Surface Pros, engaging attendees directly. The presentation relies heavily on animation and triggers. Other than one small problem that the support team quickly alleviated (with a fix), the product has worked really well. I like the fact that I can target different platforms (web, executable, etc.). I've only been using the product about a week, so I am still learning its various capabilities - which are extensive. I also like the ability to customize the player to fit my specific needs.

The support team has been awesome. Very quick to respond and I have yet to stump them with a problem. And they have been very patient in helping me learn different tricks and techniques.

I haven't really used it as or with a LMS yet. My next project will be to create a series of video presentations showcasing the features of our products.

Overall, very satisfied so far.

What do you dislike?

The only minor dislike I have at this point is when you are recording video or voice overs, there is a distinct break between slides. The volume at the beginning of each slide is low and then slowly increases, introducing background noise. This may be something that I can remedy. I've only done very preliminary testing of this feature.

Recommendations to others considering the product

iSpring Suite is a pretty extensive product in terms of features and capabilities, so allocate sufficient time to go through the trial. As I mentioned, the support staff is very helpful and gives great guidance. I would also suggest having a plan of attack based on a prioritized set of business problems/objectives you are working against. Otherwise you may wander around and not experience the full value of the product.

We are a small startup and don't have a large marketing department or staff. So I basically do all collateral and customer facing content. Therefore, I need a tool that very quickly lets me repurpose existing assets such as presentation and videos into new, fresh content and formats. iSpring Suite allows me to do that, save me lots of time and effort.

iSpring Suite review by Andre' C.
Andre' C.

"Great Tool"

What do you like best?

iSpring has done a great job designing a user friendly intuitive tool that works consistently and efficiently.

What do you dislike?

I have been using the server side tool for several years and had periodic problems. I just started using the client side app and have not had any problems thus far.

This tool opens the door for my company to provide a valued service to our clients.

iSpring Suite review by Steve H.
Steve H.

"Great software"

What do you like best?

Simple doesn't mean featureless. This is a robust platform. We needed something that our team could use but also something we could get our customers to use as well. Robust enough for our needs and simple and cost effective for our customers to use! Also, great customer service.

What do you dislike?

Haven't encountered any dislikes yet and have been using for 3 months and ave created over 20 training programs.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I like teh output a sit works in every environment I have tested and really eager good customer support. Articulate also has excellent customer support so it came down to features and price as we are specing software into client installations of our LMS.

We are subject matter experts and deal with a lot of other SME's. We have our own LMS but building out content with SME's is difficult process. We like integration with Ispring Cloud.

iSpring Suite review by John V.
John V.

"ISPRING IS OUR CHOICE!"

What do you like best?

ISPRING IS EASY TO USE . They have steady updates and webinars. Our entire eLearning website is ISPRING Based.

What do you dislike?

So far no issues, As a user along with 4 other users, we have had a good experience with this product

Recommendations to others considering the product

ISPRING does have a trial and review thier online videos on the beniffitts of the softeware. They have a large

amount of how to videos

We have tried the other products, mainly video base. They offer no real interaction and for our rural customers , it took huge download times for a single training video.

ISPRING allows for interactive quizzes, Interactive features that keeps the USER involved throughout the course

iSpring Suite review by Murtuza G.
Murtuza G.

"Very satisfied overall"

What do you like best?

Ease of content creation + Seamless integration with iSpring Learn LMS

What do you dislike?

Missing features such as 'Reporting the time taken per question to users' in Quiz maker

Recommendations to others considering the product

Highly recommended

We use iSpring Suite to create content for our Online and Blended Learning courses. The Suite contains some great products such as Powerpoint Plug-in, Quiz Maker, and Simulations that we have used very effectively over the last 2 years. All products are easy to use and are constantly updated, and we have seen many useful features added to the software on a regular basis. Support team is prompt in reverting to queries/issues, if any.

iSpring Suite review by Jeffrey A.
Jeffrey A.

"My Tool of Choice"

What do you like best?

iSpring Suite has become my tool of choice for creating online courses. While I'm not a corporate training designer (I create online learning for Catholic spiritual development). I love how easy it is to synch my video narration with my slides, and I love the look of the final output. iSpring makes course production fast and easy.

What do you dislike?

The only thing I dislike so far is that the interactions are fairly limited. For now I'm bringing a lot of external interactions to my courses and using Adobe Captivate to create many of them. It would be nice if iSpring Suite would have more useful and flexible interactions.

Recommendations to others considering the product

iSpring seems to be constantly improving. You have to pay for upgrades, but the upgrades are usually worth the cost. I wish the upgrades were less expensive, though. I can't always afford them.

My main challenges were to create a personal learning experience with both face-to-camera video and my slides. Before iSpring, I was using greenscreen / chromakey. This was very time intensive and the quality was inconsistent. iSpring gives me the same effect with much less work and more consistent quality.

iSpring Suite review by Ruth P.
Ruth P.

"Very versitle training platform"

What do you like best?

I like the ability to create a Learning Path or individual courses. I also like the tracking ability and the ease of creating the courses on the Intranet

What do you dislike?

having trouble updating a presentation. Having time out issues.

Just in a trial phase but am finding it to be a great tool for quick training sessions that are usually repeated. Users can view the training over and over in one location.

iSpring Suite review by Randy S.
Randy S.

"It JUST works!"

What do you like best?

As the title says, "It JUST works".

We started out using Articulate at the recommendation of our tech consulting company. At first it was good but as more and more users starting using iPads it became a problem since Articulate Scorms would not play on iPads. We also started having browser compatibility issues.

Articulate released a new version which was supposed to be iPad compatible. We purchased it only to find (as a previous reviewer said) that it would only work with Tin Can and downloading Articulates app. This was not a solution for us because we needed reporting user completion to our LMS.

We used the trial version and immediately became raving fans. Everything just works like it is supposed to. Plays beautifully on all devices and almost every browser.

Also like their tech support. Very responsive and customer focused. They really work to resolve issues.

What do you dislike?

As others have said, there are limited interactions. Perhaps there will be more in Siring 8?

Recommendations to others considering the product

Use the trial version. Try the output on Apple products and other devices. You will be satisfied with how good it looks.

Since we distribute e-learning all over the continent we had no control over what device users use, or what browsers and what settings they have on their computers and devices. iSpring has mostly solved that issue. We get very few tech support requests because of incompatibility.

We also needed something that reports clearly back to LMS (Moodle). Does it perfectly.

And software that was straightforward to use. We are course designers not software engineers. iSpring filled the bill there. We have found some very creative ways of using it that we could not have done with Articulate.

Benefits - HAPPY CUSTOMERS, reasonably quick authoring (saves time). Good looking courses.

iSpring Suite review by Michele M.
Michele M.

"Very good experience with excellent customer support"

What do you like best?

Fast and effective customer support, easy interface - no specific IT skills required to start using the software

What do you dislike?

Expensive, licenses are restricted to a number of users, some trouble when running on a virtual machine

Recurrent training of staff through LMS

iSpring Suite review by Alphonso B.
Alphonso B.

"Review of ISpring Suite 8.1"

What do you like best?

I was most impressed with the ease of use. ISpring Suite 8. 1. The software had almost no learning curve because it fully integrates with P owerpoint. I was able to get up and running almost immediately. I also think the feature set that is present in this version of I Spring Suite 8.1 is outstanding. The scenario builder is an amazing and powerful application which is easy to configure and implement. The final thing that is absoolutely amazing is that all of the interactions that were originally set up in my Powerpoint presentations are fully operational after they converted over into HTML5 The conversion also takes place very rapidly which is impressive when compared to other programs where conversion to HTML 5 can take a very long time and can be associated with nonfunctional output.

What do you dislike?

I do not have any strong convictions regarding any aspect of the software that I do not like. I have used many other platforms found a splint Suite 8.1 to be one of the most helpful applications have tested today. It does provide tremendous simplicity and that it fully integrated into PowerPoint. By utilizing I Spring suite I have been able to greatly expand the content as well as the capabilities of my presentations. I also feel that the integrated quiz features and interactivity provide an exceptional means by which I can engage the audience during presentations.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would strongly recommend purchasing this product. The the price of this product, the ease of use and it seamless integration with PowerPoint make an excellent choice.

I Spring Suite has enabled me to rapidly produce exceptional presentations which have been using to educate high school and college students. It provides very powerful yet simple to use tools that have enabled me to focus on development of the presentations and not worry so much about a huge learning curve must be overcome in order to produce content. I think when you combine ease of use and powerful features this is one of the best software products available for developing E learning content. I think when you then add the amazing low price for this software it clearly places I Spring Suite in the class all by itself. I would strongly recommend this product to anyone considering a purchase.

iSpring Suite review by Nick V.
Nick V.

"iSpring suite helps us reach more agents..."

What do you like best?

The ease with which we can leverage the investment we make in the preparation of presentation materials so we can share effectively online. I also like the way iSpring tries to keep their product compliant with current distribution technology such as browsers and markup languages. Its an easy tool to use from with PowerPoint and is extremely sophisticated in the tools it offers for presentation creation.

What do you dislike?

There's very little to criticize. Its not a tool one would probably use every day and so its unlikely that small user issues would become problematic.

Recommendations to others considering the product

This tool is easy to use and offers a great solution for creating and sharing online training materials without the user needing to invest in additional software or install special viewers. It works well in the mobile environment too so students can review our presentation materials wherever they can access our website.

The tool allows us to gain maximum return on investment in the presentations we prepare for our "real world" face-to-face training sessions and allows us to extend them to our online user community too. It also offers those who have been trained to review our presentations easily online and to use them themselves in their own training environments without the need to pass around heavy PowerPoint files or struggle with linked or embedded multimedia. Once the files are published and linked through our website, they can refer to them easily and they are high enough quality for professional presentations of their own. As they are published online, they are also "protected" from editing so we can be sure our messages will appear exactly as we wanted them.

iSpring Suite review by Shana R.
Shana R.

"Customer support for iSpring makes an excellent product even more outstanding"

What do you like best?

The high level of fast tech support means that you can actually take advantage of all the great features

What do you dislike?

I haven't found anything yet- tech support has been able to solve all of my issues

Recommendations to others considering the product

Couldn't recommend it more.

I am creating e-Learning modules for my students to be able to review sessions after participating in a classroom session, or have it as a reference for students who aren't able to attend a live session

iSpring Suite review by Marc P.
Marc P.

"Enhanced and simple"

What do you like best?

iSpring Suite offers enhanced features and is extremly simple to use. You clearly don't need to be a geek to build great elearning modules.

What do you dislike?

The current limitation concerning learning paths, but is seems like it is going to be solved very soon.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Just try it. You'll see how both simple and enhanced it is.

I am not an elearning software expert. I have tried different solutions to be able to build my elearning modules. Most of them require to invest time on technical aspects, which are not interesting when you just want to focus on your course concent !

It seems that every aspects of the course authoring has been here designed considering the author perspective, rather than the engineer one. The experience with iSpring Suite is intuitive and you very quickly get a satisfying output that you can thus fine tune.

iSpring Suite review by T. Thor L.
T. Thor L.

"Does Exactly What It Says On The Tin. "

What do you like best?

iSpring is easy to install and easy to use. I was able to learn what I needed to learn in order to do what I needed to, all in less than an hour. Our company really only needed the iSpring Converter Pro, but we were so pleased with our trial experience and the prices were so reasonable, that we chose to purchase the entire iSpring Suite, just in case.

What do you dislike?

The developers tell me it can't do everything that Articulate can do. That being said, the iSpring Suite can do a lot of things that Articulate cannot do.

We sell pre-made PowerPoint classes as part of our product line and the sales department needed a way do demo the product to the customers. iSpring allowed us to, quickly and easily, create a fully interactive, watermarked, HTML version of our PowerPoint product so that our customers could preview the class instantly and without risk.

iSpring Suite review by Consultant in Hospital & Health Care
Consultant in Hospital & Health Care

"USEFUL TO COMMUNICATE IDEAS AND ALSO EVALUATE. EASY TO TRANSFORM *.PPT PRESENTATIONS WITHOUT FLASH C"