4.8
(248 reviews)

iSpring Suite is a cutting edge training eLearning authoring tool that helps you easily create mobile-ready presentations or video courses in PowerPoint and share them online to reach the global audience.

Work for iSpring Suite?

Learning about iSpring Suite?

iSpring Suite Reviews

Ask iSpring Suite a Question
Showing 248 iSpring Suite reviews
iSpring Suite review by Rick Z.
Rick Z.

"Fast, bug-free and powerful!"

What do you like best?

iSpring has been a reliable development tool for us. We have found it to be almost 100% compatible with ALL of PowerPoint's features. It works very quickly in terms of development and generation of courses. When we've had a question or issue, the Support Team at iSpring is extremely helpful and always gets us a response within a day usually. It is feature rich, has good sound encoding, great video playback and excellent support for LMS tracking. Disclaimer: I have worked with iSpring in their show booth as an unpaid volunteer. I enjoy the product and have established friendships with people at iSpring. I would not be in their booth if I did not believe in their product.

What do you dislike?

I don't care too much for their interaction builder, but I suspect new features are being built into it. For me, that's a minor dislike as I can inset other objects that do the same thing.

WE have helped many people convert existing PowerPoint content, made it interactive and dpployed it for them. Quick turnaround time, solid source and happy customers make is very happy!

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about iSpring Suite
iSpring Suite review by Alan G.
Alan G.

"iSpting ieasy to learn, easy to use, many output options for all needs, LMS, youtube, website, HTML5"

What do you like best?

Customizationis easy to deploy, using graphics and narration, to match each learning experience. Many interactivity tools make branching learning experiences much easier than other authoring tools.

What do you dislike?

I have not discovered dislikes, as soon as I start thinking, wouldn't it be great if....and a new update is available accomplishing that a couple of additional features.

Recommendations to others considering the product

The software is very intuitive, the support area of the website is almost unnecessary for most users, some of the support videos are really basic, and at the same time, very useful and will empower greater efficiency.

Versatile product makes micro and macro learning effective and engaging, iSpring saves time in the authoring and reusing interactive learning assets.

What Course Authoring solution do you use?

iSpring Suite review by User in Government Administration
User in Government Administration

"Love iSpring! "

What do you like best?

Our workforce includes many frontline training staff who wear multiple hats: many are classroom trainers as well as part-time designers of face-to-face as well as online learning experiences. While we use a variety of tools, iSpring is easy and affordable for them and helps them do more than just shovel bullet points onto slides and upload them as "eLearning". The interactions, quiz types, and new characters offer easy opportunities for building in interest and some interactivity.

What do you dislike?

I would like to see a drag-and-drop interaction option. As there is an existing quiz question type that allows for dragging puzzle-piece-shaped boxes I am assuming the basic programming for this already exists somewhere in the product and would not be too hard to repurpose.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Take advantage of trial periods and really push the product to see if it will meet your needs.

See above. For many of our users we especially need a tool that is easy to learn and relatively inexpensive.

iSpring Suite review by Joe G.
Joe G.

"iSpring is Elegant, Easy and Excellent"

What do you like best?

I'm an independent eLearning professional and believe in using the right tool for each project I'm given by my customers. I use PowerPoint add-in tools, tools that run outside of PowerPoint and cloud-based tools as well. iSpring Suite is an essential tool in my quiver of arrows, especially when I need a tool that lets me develop eLearning quickly to meet a tight deadline while still ensuring that the eLearning is well-received and engaging. iSpring works very well for me in these situations and at times when I have more time too. Like all PowerPoint add-in tools, it doesn't have some of the more powerful features of non-PowerPoint tools, but not every eLearning project needs that power, so it makes eminent sense to use a tool that's easier and faster to use. iSpring's Suite of tools simply works and works very well. It is a real pleasure to use iSpring Suite.

What do you dislike?

I don't and won't expect that iSpring will ever have the power that is usually found in tools that are not installed in PowerPoint and in fact, adding that level of power would cause iSpring to not be as easy to use. While staying in its class of easier and faster tools to use, I would like to see more interactions built into the iSpring Visuals because currently there are very few. It would be nice also to have some more drag-and-drop options outside the ones that are currently included in the quiz, though they should be also easy and not too cumbersome to use.

Recommendations to others considering the product

When you need an eLearning development tool that is easy and elegant and does not have to include a lot of more powerful features, check out iSpring Suite. It's a sweet Suite!

As I mentioned above, I work on a lot of eLearning projects for my clients and I do believe in using the right tool for the job. When a job has to be turned around quickly but nonetheless exceed client expectations, iSpring Suite is a great fit.

iSpring Suite review by Csaba S.
Csaba S.

"E-learning in medicine"

What do you like best?

Professional software environment, fully integrated into our daily Powerpoint routine.

With ISpring Suite and online iSPringLearn interactive quizzes are extremely easy to setup and send to students for

reviewing their knowledges.

What do you dislike?

Until now actually nothing.

Only thing is, that with iSpring its so easy to construct courses, that later they can be too big files for the online work. But this is because of the internet system, not because of the software:)

Quiz making with many students at the same time.

Automatic results tracking, detailed reports exportable in pdf format.

iSpring Suite review by Mark S.
Mark S.

"iSpring Suite: Highly robust and reliable"

What do you like best?

iSpring is the best engineered, most reliable eLearning development tool that I use.

As a Training Consultant, I use many different eLearning tools, depending on the project and my client's wishes. With some tools that I use, I worry about the published lesson because the things that I build do not always work in the finished product. But iSpring REALLY WORKS. I've thrown many challenges to iSpring over the years (Windows 8, Office 13, various devices, etc) but the always seem to be the same: it works. On the desktop. On my iPad. On a Samsung Galaxy or iPhone. It WORKS.

What do you dislike?

Because I do a significant amount of eLearning for software tools, it would be a big plus to have an integrated software simulation tool in the iSpring Suite. It would also be nice to have additional audio editing capabilities that allowed developers to at least select and delete clips of audio. It's not critical for me personally because I prefer to use a more robust audio tool (Audacity or Sony Sound Forge, for example), but there are some who like to have all tools in the same package.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Test it on every device and in every environment you can dream of. The more you challenge it, the more you'll love it.

There are three big business benefits with iSpring Suite:

* Rapid development. When I talk to people who don't know the world of eLearning very well, I tell them to open a PowerPoint file and click iSpring's Publish button. That's it. Congratulations, you're now an eLearning developer. Well, of course, there is much more to it than that - but if you are starting with a slide deck, it's definitely true that you can get an eLearning lesson with a click of a button.

* Short Learning Curve: If you know PowerPoint (and most training people do), you are 75% of the way there to learning iSpring.

* Enhanced Collaborative Development: You are using a PPT file as a base for your lesson - not a proprietary format. That means that you can hand your file over to an SME, a Graphic Designer, or others on your team to share development duties. That can be extremely helpful in many environments.

iSpring Suite review by Nalin D.
Nalin D.

"Best by far when it comes to extract most out of PowerPoint."

What do you like best?

Very intuitive interface.

All in one presentation explorer.

Maximum support for PowerPoint features.

Customizing options for publishing content.

What do you dislike?

Very few interactions.

Lesser quizzing features.

We are using iSpring Suite for various projects specially E-Learning for K-12 segment with the content that was ready in PowerPoint. We got exactly what we wanted and talking about the quality of conversion it is really satisfactory and students using it have also given positive feedback about it.

iSpring Suite review by Anand R.
Anand R.

"iSpring is a CAT - Complete Authoring Tool"

What do you like best?

We enjoy the simplicity of the product Usability and User Experience of the product and its ability to produce e-Learning contents supporting current trends like HTML5, TinCan API and other latest standards made this product stand out from the crowd. Also this is one of the cost effective production tools I have used in similar lines so far.

What do you dislike?

Limitations with the predefined templates and navigation styles. Could have been more with creative options in the template/designs.

Recommendations to others considering the product

During the evaluation process we have short-listed close to 10 products and found iSpring passed on our project requirement check-list and I strongly recommend iSpring to others.

We are addressing the scalability issues of our training program which is limited currently, Now, we are creating a blended learning program using this software which address more users with consistent delivery.

iSpring Suite review by David A.
David A.

"a practical and powerful solution"

What do you like best?

1. enhance the effects of powerpoint

2. create interactive materials

3. create e-learning courses scorm

4. Create materials adaptable html5

5. Easy to use, agile development

6. Tests and surveys with multiple question formats

7. create image galleries

8. easy to embed video and external Web sites

9. multiple user controls and restrictions to navigation

10. reports to a server mail or forward progress.

What do you dislike?

1. Modify Graphics player

2. assigning ratings to page views

3. report details of exam questions

Recommendations to others considering the product

agile production of online courses, presentations and web resources

high performance at a reasonable cost

1. Reduction of production time courses

2. design of instructional design patterns

3. responsive courses multidevice

iSpring Suite review by Dan B.
Dan B.

"Wonderful product"

What do you like best?

We recommend iSpring to many of our SmarterU clients that are looking for an easy way to convert and augment Powerpoint presentations. Their software is well engineered, and performs more reliably than a competing product from a larger company.

What do you dislike?

We'd love to see some additional quiz question templates, and an offline player than transfer scorm results back to our LMS.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Try it - you'll love it.

Converting Popwerpoints.

iSpring Suite review by Greg Z F.
Greg Z F.

"Flexible, cost effective and powerful!"

What do you like best?

PPT 2010 and 2013 integration. If you are a wizard in PowerPoint then this tool is an absolute MUST!

What do you dislike?

Not much to dislike in this product. The only thing to note is that your machine should be up to scratch as publishing video heavy E-Learning which iSpring does brilliantly does require at least an I7 processor with 8-16 RAM (16 at least is better to avoid slow downs).

Recommendations to others considering the product

Yes definitely go ahead and give this solution a trial run. It is especially useful if you intend to up-skill a junior team or individuals that are struggling with the complexities of the other solutions out there.

It's simple if you are comfortable in PPT which most people are then you are 75% there to becoming an e-learning developer - iSpring will just take you to the next level.

All the e-learning we produce is published in iSpring Suite. We regularly produce e-learning solutions for numerous clients from SME's to large corporates. They all want and need e-learning solutions that are cost effective and flexible. We have found iSpring to be the BEST and most hassle free tool to fulfil the needs of our clients.

We use a variety of tools to produce various outcomes for e-learning but what is great is that we can incorporate any and all videos into iSpring and publish everything in one place. This tool is really brilliant for this.

iSpring Suite review by User in Medical Devices
User in Medical Devices

"ispring review"

What do you like best?

Ispring is very user friendly and very easy to convert to get it on your LMS.

What do you dislike?

I don't really dislike anything. ispring is a very user friendly easy to use program.

I am converting more trainings to our LMS, which simplifies our training.

iSpring Suite review by Consultant in Information Services
Consultant in Information Services

"The iSpring Talkmaster is very impressive, revolutionary elearning product."

What do you like best?

I like the huge variety of the elearning tools. Talkmaster is my favourite program from iSpring Suite 8.1.

When I publish to html5 I know the my content works from mobile devices.

I like the Quizmaker huge capability.

This is an perfect program suite without bugs.

What do you dislike?

I dislike the poor interactivity tools. Only a few tools have interactiv capability (Visuals, Talkmaster, Quizmaker, etc.).

I need more interactivity slides eg. drag and drop, event listener.

I like the program variable, eg. score, etc wich are useable from other slides.

Only one sentences. The one of product to my all elearning solutions. The second is Adobe Captivate (eg. variables)

iSpring Suite review by Martin H.
Martin H.

"New ISpring Suite 8.1"

What do you like best?

Found the branching simulation resource extremely useful. I teach a module on Child Protection / Safeguarding who students who have usually no direct practice experience. So have been able to 'bring to life' work we've done theoretically on guidance and what you should do, applying it to a more believable case example of a child in school. It gives students 10 choice points and follows through the consequences of these. The software allows easy addition f relevant backgrounds and characters, written speech and information - looking forward t version 8.2 which I hear will allow audio to be added. Students very positive about the simulation: "I find it easy and useful for learning and practical, as it puts me in the place of the professional."..."It is good to see how safeguarding works step by step rather than just watching or reading about it.....enjoyable way of learning...found I knew more than I thought I did".

What do you dislike?

Would be nice to be able to control the transparency of message boxes as occasionally text was not easy to see against the chosen background. Also, as above, the addition of audio promised in 8.2 will be great for work I do on English for Academic Purposes with international students.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Excellent software for creating simulations and a wide range of quiz types. Competitive price, easy to learn.

As above, trying to give students more realistic practice situations, where they can learn from making mistakes without having the real-life consequences that would occur if they had to 'learn from experience' in actual practice.

iSpring Suite review by User in Health, Wellness and Fitness
User in Health, Wellness and Fitness

"Great Product"

What do you like best?

I like the usability and functionality of this software. I can easily make a PowerPoint presentation with video overlay which I can effortlessly put on YouTube or send via email. It can also be sent to mobile devices with no need to make a different presentation because it converts easily to be viewed via smartphone or tablet.

What do you dislike?

Price is a factor, but iSpring rewards current customers with favorable discounts on upgrades

I am a doctor and a teacher so I don't have extra time to make presentations work for PC, tablets, or smart phones. Ispring makes my job easier making presentations or quizzes and I appreciate that.

iSpring Suite review by Helma K.
Helma K.

"Great product for ppt based training creation"

What do you like best?

Integration with PPT, therefore well known interface even for elearning newbies.

What do you dislike?

Some advanced features still missing. Advanced question types on quizzing. Enabling 2 presenterd per slide

Creating xAPI content from Ppt and audio recordings

iSpring Suite review by Shiloh C.
Shiloh C.

"ISpring Review"

What do you like best?

Very easy to use with minimal training, users have had a very good experience so far.

What do you dislike?

Nothing that we have come across yet. Product is working very well.

Online training for employees.

iSpring Suite review by Internal Consultant in Higher Education
Internal Consultant in Higher Education

"Great experience"

What do you like best?

It is user-friendly interface and easy to integrate with MS Powerpoint, flash or other platforms.

What do you dislike?

The code still needs to be improved for easier access. Arabic language support (right to left) language.

Building interactive tests for users.

iSpring Suite review by Zeid F.
Zeid F.

"Absolutely 100% Reliable"

What do you like best?

Well all of it, it is like an army Swiss knife for elearning. weather it is publishing mobile-ready courses, scorm packages, screen-casts, it is all there. Highly Reliable Robust, and Delivers.what more could you ask for. a reliable authoring tool that is no stranger to the user as it is integrated in PowerPoint, Delivering a tracked interactive and engaging learning.

What do you dislike?

I would like to see more audio editing tools and screen-cast tools. Speially the screen-cast tool, if more functions can be added (Text annotations, video editing) that greatly add value to the tool itself.

I would also like a bit more interactive templates to be packaged with the suite.

I am using iSpring to develop training lectures for Pharmaceutical corporations, which require a solid delivery of their lectures integrated to their employees' evaluation criteria.

iSpring Suite review by Sheryl T.
Sheryl T.

"Great product for creating online courses"

What do you like best?

iSpring Suite 8 is great for creating online, interactive courses. It does require a bit of training, but once you become familiar with the interface, it is pretty easy to use and full of great features.

Adding videos from YouTube or any other source is a wonderful feature as are character simulations and interactions. You can create a screen recording for instructional purposes to.

The ability to show the notes which I use as an exact transcription of the narration is terrific. The QuizMaker is also terrific. Many different types of questions can be added, from multiple choice to fill-in-the-blank, true/false, and more. I add "practice questions" throughout my courses in addition to a "final quiz" at the end. The course player can be configured to include or not include many elements, such as attachments/links, notes, presenter information, drawing tools, time remaining, and total course time. It's really nice to be able to add background music too to individual slides.

The program is updated frequently, and any bugs are quickly addressed.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes there are bugs, especially in the Narration Editor when working with a very large PowerPoint presentation. It's a good idea to save often just in case!

Recommendations to others considering the product

I highly recommend this product! Try the free trial, and take the time to watch the iSpring tutorials and videos. There is a lot of written help information also, and they are happy to answer your questions.

We have been able to offer course content that is difficult for our clients to find.

iSpring Suite review by James L.
James L.

"ISpring Suite 8"

What do you like best?

ISpring's ease of use, with integrated access into PowerPoint. If I'm stuck, as a new user, the blog and tech support provides timely help. I've always felt supported and get detail help.

What do you dislike?

Most of my issues are not with the iSpring Suite, rather that I'm a newbie, to this process. Knowing how to accomplish what I want is a challenge. If a good "iSpring's for Dummies" type of book was available, I would buy it.

Recommendations to others considering the product

This new iSpring 8 is a powerful suite of tools. I'm a newbie to the process and was able to use the tool immediately. The tech support folks are helpful and quick to respond.

Communicating messages using PowerPoints that are interesting, to support my clients. I believe the iSpring features help me create an attentive audience and save training time by integrating several features into this one suite.

iSpring Suite review by Joe K.
Joe K.

"iSpring"

What do you like best?

iSpring is easy to use and publishes to Flash or HTML5 without any problem. This attribute in and of itself separates the product from the far more expensive Articulate and Captivate. No matter what their ads say, HTML5 is a challenge for both Captivate and Articulate..

As opposed to Articulate and Captivate, the iSpring support team does try and solve your problem with out charging you for support services.

The other unique attribute of iSpring is the product'a ability to convert PowerPoint animations. In fact, creative use of PowerPoint animations is how the e Learning developer creates an interactive platform with the user.

What do you dislike?

iSpring needs to work with Microsoft in order to add functionality.

Most e learning tools have the capability to do drag n drop interactions. Most e learning tools allow the developer to create and use variables. These features are missing in iSpring.

iSpring has improved it's capabilities to allow user defined branching

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would recommend every enterprise consider iSpring. You can create high quality, interactive eLearning quickly and easily.

As a retired instructional designer, I work with non profits. iSpring has been very generous with their discount.

iSpring has the best price/performance ratio. In addition, with iSpring, you are pretty much up and running. The learning curve is minimal.

iSpring Suite review by Jamie L.
Jamie L.

"Very powerful and user friendly tool to publish web-friendly presentations!"

What do you like best?

I like the Quiz Maker utility because of how easy it is to use and the options it provides

What do you dislike?

I wish the program allowed more results/reporting options for course managers

Recommendations to others considering the product

Very powerful suite of programs that are user friendly...and the customer support is fantastic!

The suite of programs has allowed us to publish traditional classroom presentations and host them online

iSpring Suite review by Daylene B.
Daylene B.

"iSpring Suite 8"

What do you like best?

The ease of quickly creating a course with testing. I have tried other course authoring software and have not been as pleased.

What do you dislike?

The only thing I dislike is some of the conflicts that Flash updates and the iSpring software experience at times.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Try it. The company gives you a long evaluation period of the full software. It integrates seamlessly into PowerPoint.

I have been teaching my own online workshops for 15 years. I started out using chat sessions and then moved on to an independent study style instruction. The iSpring software has allowed me to transform my workshops into an interactive study format. As a result, I have had more students register and my income has increased.

iSpring Suite review by Junellen N.
Junellen N.

"iSpring Suite - A great tool for creating tutorials!"

What do you like best?

The iSpring Suite allows you to create tutorials, learning videos with a test or surveys while doing most of the design in a familiar environment... Power Point. You can collaborate by allowing staff the create the initial slides and then convert them into an iSpring movie

What do you dislike?

Sometimes it can be challenging to edit the sound track

Recommendations to others considering the product

take your time! Start simple and you will evolve quickly. Make your entire Power Point before starting with the other features

The need to offer tutorials for clients and internal training. The quiz allows us to track who has taken the training

iSpring Suite review by Dave B.
Dave B.

"Heaven Lights"

What do you like best?

Easy updates with accurate display of all image and textual fonts, transitions, and links to both internal and external pages, especially to videos on the web. I have used my own videos on UTube and Vemco and the program jumps to them and back without delay or any misstep.

What do you dislike?

Cannot think of any dislikes. there have been a few problems when Apple comes out with new hardware but they have always been resolved quickly

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you need support or have a suggestion, be sure to contact support.

Selling my book, documents and models on my www.heavenlights.com. website.

iSpring Suite review by Administrator in Financial Services
Administrator in Financial Services

"A perfect e-Learning tool for In-house content development"

What do you like best?

Simplicity & Speed.

As a non technical person on L & D space, I was Hesitating . on going ahead with the In-house e-Learning module development. But after using iSpring, my view has been changed completely......just design your imagination or creative in powerpoint and by just one click convert it into e-Learning module (Flash/Scorm file). That's the iSpring magic!!!!

What do you dislike?

It very difficult to think what I dislike, as iSping has fulfillment all my requirements.

Recommendations to others considering the product

All non technical learning and development people to give try to this tool

We are developing all over e-Learning module In-house with iSping, which is not only helping us to save huge amount of cost but also deliver the module very fast.

iSpring Suite review by Tushar M.
Tushar M.

"iSpring is great because you laern with, through and by it!"

What do you like best?

Simple to use. It is very reliable. iSpring constantly updates you.

Their SUPPORT is AWESOME. Continuous education of the educators through their weekly Emails. and the CROSS platform use ability through HTML 5 is great for TAB and Smartphone users across the world. Transfers directly from Excel etc makes it easy to prepare the quiz.

What do you dislike?

Very little to dislike. from Improvement point of view, more options to format the quizzes and a little less cost for their e-learning package (especially for non profit) would be useful. I would like more options on timeline.

I am a pediatrician, We run a free educational website for Pediatric residents and medical students as well as doctors.

I have used it for converting powerpoint presentation into HTML 5 files which can be seen on any browser.

The Quiz creation option is very easy to use. NO Training is needed.

It lets you and the student see the response of the quiz. It allows integration of images as well. One could do easy import from an excel file to create more quizzes by mix and match.

The HTML 5 converter option gives flexibility for your content to be used on desktop, mobile or tablets.

I am a Pediatrician by training and could manage it easily. The iSpring support team is awesome and very prompt.

I am from India and find the cost on the higher side especially as it is a free website.

There are many more features which have not been explored fully. I would highly recommend iSpring for its ease of use, variety of applications, HTML5 and new features that are added regularly.

iSpring is very easy to use. Works great from MS office powerpoint.

Conversion to HTML 5 helps users from different platforms.

The quizmaker allows review by students, explanations to each answers and detailed review by the teachers.

The variety of question types in quizmaker makes e learning fun.

Gamification of learning is easy to use.

iSpring Suite review by User in Hospital & Health Care

"A versatile product!"

What do you like best?

The creation, upload and publishing of the product are easier and more learning management system-friendly.

What do you dislike?

I had some difficulties getting the free version to work. I also am not sure how to publish without having to sit and listen to myself for the length of the presentation while it publishes.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I am still new...I bought my own version...

it is an easy way to upload lectures for my cl;asses so that we can do application projects in class (flipped classroom approach).

iSpring Suite review by Administrator in Mechanical or Industrial Engineering
Administrator in Mechanical or Industrial Engineering

"Easiest eLearning Content Creator to Use"

What do you like best?

The integration into ppt. that shrinks the learning curve and allows users to begin creating custom content immediately.

What do you dislike?

The limitation of design and interactive answers in quizzes (ie. drag and drop boxes)

Recommendations to others considering the product

Utilize the test trial and create sample content to evaluate if this software meets your business needs.

Global eLearning through one LMS. Cost effective.

iSpring Suite review by Iuri M.
Iuri M.

"The best product you can find out there"

What do you like best?

iSpring Suite is necessary for the realization of our courses FAD/eLearning, not with Flash technology (which requires the presence of a plug-in students' browsers and deny the utilization of all Apple products, which are increasingly present in the market). Now, however, our products are made in HTML5, adopted as a standard by all browsers. This ensures maximum usability of our courses, which are visible on each platform/device (including tablets and smartphones) and not only on PCs.

What do you dislike?

it doesn't run on Linux! (maybe with WINE?)

Recommendations to others considering the product

Don't use only trial version: BUY it and you will get THE Ultimate Tool for elearning development at a very cheap cost.

Last but not least, very important for whom do this job as a professionist: you will have the PERFECT customer-care helpdesk, always ready to answer and give you the right suggestion in few hours .

In 3 points (plus 1):

1. It converts MS PowerPoint slides (either older ones than the more modern and complex) in self-consistent lessons;

2. Resulting lessons are produced in SCORM 1.2 format and other formats (SCORM 2004, AICC, Tin Can API) compatible with all major e-learning platforms used worldwide (Moodle -our choice, Blackboard, Docebo, administrate, Brightspace, Canvas, SmarterU, Saba, Accord, Litmos, CourseMill, Udutu, InformEtica, NetDimensions, TOPYX, DigitalChalk, OLAT, Rubicon), and it ensures the necessary tracings;

3. These lessons are readable by all browsers in use today, even without specific plugins (like Adobe Flash), ensuring the use of any device on the market today (Desktops, Laptops, Windows, Mac, iPad, iPhone, Android, Windows devices);

4. iSpring's staff is very, very, VERY helpful and friendly; any problem you could have, will be solved in 12hrs. Really.

iSpring Suite review by Consultant in Hospital & Health Care
Consultant in Hospital & Health Care

"USEFUL TO COMMUNICATE IDEAS AND ALSO EVALUATE. EASY TO TRANSFORM *.PPT PRESENTATIONS WITHOUT FLASH C"

What do you like best?

USEFUL TO COMMUNICATE IDEAS IN A DIDACTIC YET CREATIVE WAY

EASY TO TRANSFORM *.PPT PRESENTATIONS IN AN ACCEPTABLE FLASH FORMAT WITHOUT CODING

BEAUTY AS IT PRESERVE MOST OF THE ORIGINAL PLAN IN *.PPT (TRANSITIONS, ANIMATIONS)

ORIGINAL AS IT FULLFILL A FEELING NEED FOR A LOT OF PEOPLE

What do you dislike?

1) THE PRESERVATION OF THE TRANSITIONS OF THE ORIGINAL *.PPT, IS NOT COMPLETE (MAY BE I AM NOT AN EXPERT)

IN MY FEELING, I WOULD APPRECIATE MORE INTERACTI0NS IN iSpring.

iSpring IS A LITTLE BIT LIKE AN "EXCLUSIVE CLUB". I MEAN IT EXCLUDES FROM AN iSpring-PRESENTATION SOME VIDEOS, OR FLASH MOVIES OR FLASH INTERACTIONS WHEN THEY HAVE BEEN ELABORATED WITH OTHER PROGRAMS (DOESN'T COMPILE IT WITH). CERTAINLY I UNDERSTAND THE MARKETER POINT OF VIEW BUT THEORETICALLY I SEE IT AS A WEAKENESS.

THE PRICE.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I THINK IT IS JUST AS THE PROMOTIONS MATERIAL SAYS (IN THE WEB PAGE)

IT IS EXPENSIVE, AT LEAST IN DEVELOPING COUNTRIES AS THE MINE (ECUADOR)

IN MY CASE, THIS HAVE BEEN MAINLY A TOOL TO COMMUNICATE TEACHING ASPECTS. EXAMPLE: NEUROLOGY TEACHING TO MEDICAL STUDENTS, RESULTS OF EPIDEMIOLOGICAL RESEARCH, PUBLIC HEALTH IDEAS.

THE SIZE OF MY PUBLIC IS VARIABLE SOMETIMES NATIONAL AUTHORITIES OF HEALTH OR MAY BE A CLASS OF MEDICAL STUDENTS OR AN AUDITORIUM (THE NEXT QUESTION IS NOT APPLICABLE TO ME)

iSpring Suite review by T. Thor L.
T. Thor L.

"Does Exactly What It Says On The Tin. "

What do you like best?

iSpring is easy to install and easy to use. I was able to learn what I needed to learn in order to do what I needed to, all in less than an hour. Our company really only needed the iSpring Converter Pro, but we were so pleased with our trial experience and the prices were so reasonable, that we chose to purchase the entire iSpring Suite, just in case.

What do you dislike?

The developers tell me it can't do everything that Articulate can do. That being said, the iSpring Suite can do a lot of things that Articulate cannot do.

We sell pre-made PowerPoint classes as part of our product line and the sales department needed a way do demo the product to the customers. iSpring allowed us to, quickly and easily, create a fully interactive, watermarked, HTML version of our PowerPoint product so that our customers could preview the class instantly and without risk.

iSpring Suite review by Dr. Michael D. A.
Dr. Michael D. A.

"The ispring 8 is amazing!"

What do you like best?

The lecture option is great for engaging with my audience. I like it because it creates a higher level of attentional arousal from my audience viewing my presentations.

What do you dislike?

I really have nothing that I dislike. The product is amazing!

Recommendations to others considering the product

Go with ispring it is amazing! The new player functionality is a value add. If you run a online business that focuses on training via e-learning this is the perfect tool.

I am able to develop global learning and training with it.

iSpring Suite review by luc f.
luc f.

"iSpring perfect to educate"

What do you like best?

ISpring has so many essential features and is so reliable and easy to use and totally integrates any media you throw at him. The program is very efficient and reliable. It is intuitive and there is practically no learning curve. It will do what we want him and beyond and it is only limited by our imagination when creating presentation, all interactive and running smoothly. Publishing is awesome with many possible output than one can also fine tune. All is very clear , simple, efficient effective and functional, and so easy. Did I mention it never crashes.

What do you dislike?

I do not dislike anything but perhaps it is not a stand alone program. Add on to power point but really not so much a problem as I can also benefit form this awesome combination. So, no real issue here.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Do not get to much addicted to its awesomeness. Makes you look like a pro very fast. You 'll love iSpring. buy suite, it is awesome. Their customer service is on the top of everything and very proactive. Never had a problem , indeed the opposite. They are great

I use it for education, to keep the students engaged and provide the ability to interact with the lessons. I can use many various electronic means, audio video are very important, animation as well. Save time, engage my students, have fun doing it with iSpring. Modernize the way I teach, indeed explore new fromtiers by the flexibility this programs offers

iSpring Suite review by User in Information Technology and Services

"Excellent Product"

What do you like best?

For Power Point conversion, I have tried several products' free trials with regards to features and price, both. I was looking for a product that should covert my Microsoft power point presentation to exactly the same as it appears in my presentation show and make sure that no slide is able to be copied. And iSprint Converter Pro 8 is the best product amongst all I tried.

I am extremely happy with the product features, professional technical support, and price.

What do you dislike?

Well, I have tried to find some feature that are not good and failed to find one. ::)

I am using it for personal use, I want my professional work to be protected even the business environment I worked. Therefore, I bought iSpring 8 Converter Pro personally.

iSpring Suite review by Jean Marie D.
Jean Marie D.

"Powerful Product and Great Tech Support"

What do you like best?

The interactivity, simulation ability and ease of use with PPT since I'm already an avid user of PPT.

What do you dislike?

That it doesn't run on the Mac. I had to purchase a PC to be able to use it, but because it's a long -term business goal, it was worth the investment.

Some challenges with watching on Mobile and instability with using it on iSpring Play.

The only other challenge was the learning curve with understanding SCORM since that was new to me and how best to setup the interactivity for reporting purposes inside an LMS that it would be hosted.

Turning my live training into highly interactive e-learning more for my clients. It's a great tool to include the interactivity inside the tool so I can port it to any LMS and it's independent of the interactivity that the LMS has.

iSpring Suite review by Budd B.
Budd B.

"Excellent Software"

What do you like best?

Easy to use with powerful features. Easy audio and video.

What do you dislike?

I don't dislike anything but it would be great to have our audio (voice-over) work in synch with the on-screen characters (mouth moves, voice over plays).

Online, on-demand training

iSpring Suite review by Rachael B.
Rachael B.

"Take your PowerPoint presentation for elearning to a new level"

What do you like best?

Fully integrated with PowerPoint so design is straight forward. ISpring functionality makes it easy to add audio and sync animations.

What do you dislike?

It doesn't always save the default settings in quizzes from one module to another so it can be a time intensive process to verify settings.

We are trying to transition from live training to online training for classes we give on an infrequent basis. We are still in the development process for the 2nd and 3rd sessions.

iSpring Suite review by Andre' C.
Andre' C.

"Great Tool"

What do you like best?

iSpring has done a great job designing a user friendly intuitive tool that works consistently and efficiently.

What do you dislike?

I have been using the server side tool for several years and had periodic problems. I just started using the client side app and have not had any problems thus far.

This tool opens the door for my company to provide a valued service to our clients.

iSpring Suite review by Bonnie G.
Bonnie G.

"Productive, but with challenges."

What do you like best?

The ability to create online videos for blended and extended learning.

What do you dislike?

Navigating through iSprings can be tricky because it has some nuances.

Online learning

iSpring Suite review by Kathy J.
Kathy J.

"Great Product; Good Value"

What do you like best?

Easy conversion of PPT to SCORM file; ability to view in multi-device mode

What do you dislike?

Limited interactive features; content library too limited without purchasing online support package

Recommendations to others considering the product

Looking for a low cost tool; iSpring is the best value on the market for everyday users

Ability to deliver e-learning tools

iSpring Suite review by Administrator

"Very User Friendly Transitional Software"

What do you like best?

The ability to easily use it if you understand power point.

What do you dislike?

Character library is lacking animated content, images and music. Even with the paid subscription.

More interactive training content.

iSpring Suite review by Jen A.
Jen A.

"Easy to use. Converts PPTs easily. Modern design."

What do you like best?

Flip is neat. Converting of PPTs. Ease of use.

What do you dislike?

Still working out a couple of bugs like linking to hidden slides in Flip. Content package is extra money.

Making bland policy training more interesting.

iSpring Suite review by Terry W.
Terry W.

"iSpring - "

What do you like best?

I like the seamless integration with PowerPoint and the range of features that enhance the online learning experience for our users.

What do you dislike?

There is nothing that I particularly dislike.

I use iSpring to create online learning content (using Moodle) for users that are geographically dispersed and require a self paced learning program. All users give excellent feedback after using the program and this has created an opportunity to expand the online learning program interstate and to other NFP organisations.

iSpring Suite review by Jan v.
Jan v.

"Easy and affordable software"

What do you like best?

Easy to create and assign training to participants.

What do you dislike?

Text from "pick one" questions can't be exported.

Ptovide a high number of refresher training to employees.

iSpring Suite review by Rishi J.
Rishi J.

"eLearning Becomes a Breeze"

What do you like best?

The best thing about iSpring is the user functionality, it makes it so easy for the learner to go back and enhance what they may have missed in-class or their first time running through the lesson.

What do you dislike?

The thing that rubs me the wrong way in iSpring is the fact that it is only for Windows. I had to partition my drive on my Mac in order to run the program.

I've been looking for a program with these exact functionalities for a long time. I've tried Articulate Storyline, but I find iSpring kilometers ahead of what we have used in the past.

iSpring Suite review by User in Market Research
User in Market Research

"Easy to use and effective"

What do you like best?

It's Simple, fats and good conversion HTML5

What do you dislike?

the file naming on export is not ideal for all hosting platforms

Bringing research to life

iSpring Suite review by Ruth P.
Ruth P.

"Very versitle training platform"

What do you like best?

I like the ability to create a Learning Path or individual courses. I also like the tracking ability and the ease of creating the courses on the Intranet

What do you dislike?

having trouble updating a presentation. Having time out issues.

Just in a trial phase but am finding it to be a great tool for quick training sessions that are usually repeated. Users can view the training over and over in one location.

iSpring Suite review by d p.
d p.

"iSpring"

What do you like best?

iSpring is very easy to use. The after purchase support offered by the company is second to none. We are utilizing iSpring Suite 8 as well as using iSpring Cloud to produce course content for over 3,000 students. We have seamlessly integrated this with SharePoint.

The ability to be able to change files without changing linked codes has saved me many hours of work and I can't thank iSpring enough.

What do you dislike?

The only improvement at this time that I would like to see is with the tracking functionality. I find that I often time out when trying to find out the number of views and unique views of certain files that I have uploaded.

With regards to iSpring Quizzes, I would like to have the ability to format the pages in a more easy manner and also, when the quizzes are viewed on a mobile device, the actual page that we have set up can be viewed. We have put images on the page for the students to answer questions about only to find on the mobile device they can't view the images.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Give it a go. Once I worked out how to use the programs (which was quite easy) it made my development work so much easier and saved me a lot of time.

Mainly reliable access for our students and instructors. We used a different program last year for quizzes and it was very hit and miss. You could have two students accessing the same quiz and get two different answers. iSpring Quizzes allows students to have access to their results immediately - no waiting for teachers to mark the practice quizzes. With the hours of testing we have not found these same issues with iSpring quizzes.

Learn more about iSpring Suite

iSpring Suite Videos

Learning about iSpring Suite?

* We monitor all iSpring Suite reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.
4.8