iSpring Suite

iSpring Suite

iSpring Suite is a cutting edge training eLearning authoring tool that helps you easily create mobile-ready presentations or video courses in PowerPoint and share them online to reach the global audience.

Work for iSpring Suite?

Learning about iSpring Suite?

iSpring Suite Reviews

Ask iSpring Suite a Question
Showing 221 iSpring Suite reviews
iSpring Suite review by <span>Rick Z.</span>
Rick Z.

"Fast, bug-free and powerful!"

What do you like best?

iSpring has been a reliable development tool for us. We have found it to be almost 100% compatible with ALL of PowerPoint's features. It works very quickly in terms of development and generation of courses. When we've had a question or issue, the Support Team at iSpring is extremely helpful and always gets us a response within a day usually. It is feature rich, has good sound encoding, great video playback and excellent support for LMS tracking. Disclaimer: I have worked with iSpring in their show booth as an unpaid volunteer. I enjoy the product and have established friendships with people at iSpring. I would not be in their booth if I did not believe in their product.

What do you dislike?

I don't care too much for their interaction builder, but I suspect new features are being built into it. For me, that's a minor dislike as I can inset other objects that do the same thing.

WE have helped many people convert existing PowerPoint content, made it interactive and dpployed it for them. Quick turnaround time, solid source and happy customers make is very happy!

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about iSpring Suite
iSpring Suite review by <span>Mark S.</span>
Mark S.

"iSpring Suite: Highly robust and reliable"

What do you like best?

iSpring is the best engineered, most reliable eLearning development tool that I use.

As a Training Consultant, I use many different eLearning tools, depending on the project and my client's wishes. With some tools that I use, I worry about the published lesson because the things that I build do not always work in the finished product. But iSpring REALLY WORKS. I've thrown many challenges to iSpring over the years (Windows 8, Office 13, various devices, etc) but the always seem to be the same: it works. On the desktop. On my iPad. On a Samsung Galaxy or iPhone. It WORKS.

What do you dislike?

Because I do a significant amount of eLearning for software tools, it would be a big plus to have an integrated software simulation tool in the iSpring Suite. It would also be nice to have additional audio editing capabilities that allowed developers to at least select and delete clips of audio. It's not critical for me personally because I prefer to use a more robust audio tool (Audacity or Sony Sound Forge, for example), but there are some who like to have all tools in the same package.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Test it on every device and in every environment you can dream of. The more you challenge it, the more you'll love it.

There are three big business benefits with iSpring Suite:

* Rapid development. When I talk to people who don't know the world of eLearning very well, I tell them to open a PowerPoint file and click iSpring's Publish button. That's it. Congratulations, you're now an eLearning developer. Well, of course, there is much more to it than that - but if you are starting with a slide deck, it's definitely true that you can get an eLearning lesson with a click of a button.

* Short Learning Curve: If you know PowerPoint (and most training people do), you are 75% of the way there to learning iSpring.

* Enhanced Collaborative Development: You are using a PPT file as a base for your lesson - not a proprietary format. That means that you can hand your file over to an SME, a Graphic Designer, or others on your team to share development duties. That can be extremely helpful in many environments.

What Course Authoring solution do you use?

iSpring Suite review by <span>David A.</span>
David A.

"a practical and powerful solution"

What do you like best?

1. enhance the effects of powerpoint

2. create interactive materials

3. create e-learning courses scorm

4. Create materials adaptable html5

5. Easy to use, agile development

6. Tests and surveys with multiple question formats

7. create image galleries

8. easy to embed video and external Web sites

9. multiple user controls and restrictions to navigation

10. reports to a server mail or forward progress.

What do you dislike?

1. Modify Graphics player

2. assigning ratings to page views

3. report details of exam questions

Recommendations to others considering the product

agile production of online courses, presentations and web resources

high performance at a reasonable cost

1. Reduction of production time courses

2. design of instructional design patterns

3. responsive courses multidevice

iSpring Suite review by <span>Dan B.</span>
Dan B.

"Wonderful product"

What do you like best?

We recommend iSpring to many of our SmarterU clients that are looking for an easy way to convert and augment Powerpoint presentations. Their software is well engineered, and performs more reliably than a competing product from a larger company.

What do you dislike?

We'd love to see some additional quiz question templates, and an offline player than transfer scorm results back to our LMS.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Try it - you'll love it.

Converting Popwerpoints.

iSpring Suite review by <span>Anand R.</span>
Anand R.

"iSpring is a CAT - Complete Authoring Tool"

What do you like best?

We enjoy the simplicity of the product Usability and User Experience of the product and its ability to produce e-Learning contents supporting current trends like HTML5, TinCan API and other latest standards made this product stand out from the crowd. Also this is one of the cost effective production tools I have used in similar lines so far.

What do you dislike?

Limitations with the predefined templates and navigation styles. Could have been more with creative options in the template/designs.

Recommendations to others considering the product

During the evaluation process we have short-listed close to 10 products and found iSpring passed on our project requirement check-list and I strongly recommend iSpring to others.

We are addressing the scalability issues of our training program which is limited currently, Now, we are creating a blended learning program using this software which address more users with consistent delivery.

iSpring Suite review by <span>Nalin D.</span>
Nalin D.

"Best by far when it comes to extract most out of PowerPoint."

What do you like best?

Very intuitive interface.

All in one presentation explorer.

Maximum support for PowerPoint features.

Customizing options for publishing content.

What do you dislike?

Very few interactions.

Lesser quizzing features.

We are using iSpring Suite for various projects specially E-Learning for K-12 segment with the content that was ready in PowerPoint. We got exactly what we wanted and talking about the quality of conversion it is really satisfactory and students using it have also given positive feedback about it.

iSpring Suite review by <span>Greg Z F.</span>
Greg Z F.

"Flexible, cost effective and powerful!"

What do you like best?

PPT 2010 and 2013 integration. If you are a wizard in PowerPoint then this tool is an absolute MUST!

What do you dislike?

Not much to dislike in this product. The only thing to note is that your machine should be up to scratch as publishing video heavy E-Learning which iSpring does brilliantly does require at least an I7 processor with 8-16 RAM (16 at least is better to avoid slow downs).

Recommendations to others considering the product

Yes definitely go ahead and give this solution a trial run. It is especially useful if you intend to up-skill a junior team or individuals that are struggling with the complexities of the other solutions out there.

It's simple if you are comfortable in PPT which most people are then you are 75% there to becoming an e-learning developer - iSpring will just take you to the next level.

All the e-learning we produce is published in iSpring Suite. We regularly produce e-learning solutions for numerous clients from SME's to large corporates. They all want and need e-learning solutions that are cost effective and flexible. We have found iSpring to be the BEST and most hassle free tool to fulfil the needs of our clients.

We use a variety of tools to produce various outcomes for e-learning but what is great is that we can incorporate any and all videos into iSpring and publish everything in one place. This tool is really brilliant for this.

iSpring Suite review by User in Government Administration
User in Government Administration

"Love iSpring! "

What do you like best?

Our workforce includes many frontline training staff who wear multiple hats: many are classroom trainers as well as part-time designers of face-to-face as well as online learning experiences. While we use a variety of tools, iSpring is easy and affordable for them and helps them do more than just shovel bullet points onto slides and upload them as "eLearning". The interactions, quiz types, and new characters offer easy opportunities for building in interest and some interactivity.

What do you dislike?

I would like to see a drag-and-drop interaction option. As there is an existing quiz question type that allows for dragging puzzle-piece-shaped boxes I am assuming the basic programming for this already exists somewhere in the product and would not be too hard to repurpose.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Take advantage of trial periods and really push the product to see if it will meet your needs.

See above. For many of our users we especially need a tool that is easy to learn and relatively inexpensive.

iSpring Suite review by <span>Joe G.</span>
Joe G.

"iSpring is Elegant, Easy and Excellent"

What do you like best?

I'm an independent eLearning professional and believe in using the right tool for each project I'm given by my customers. I use PowerPoint add-in tools, tools that run outside of PowerPoint and cloud-based tools as well. iSpring Suite is an essential tool in my quiver of arrows, especially when I need a tool that lets me develop eLearning quickly to meet a tight deadline while still ensuring that the eLearning is well-received and engaging. iSpring works very well for me in these situations and at times when I have more time too. Like all PowerPoint add-in tools, it doesn't have some of the more powerful features of non-PowerPoint tools, but not every eLearning project needs that power, so it makes eminent sense to use a tool that's easier and faster to use. iSpring's Suite of tools simply works and works very well. It is a real pleasure to use iSpring Suite.

What do you dislike?

I don't and won't expect that iSpring will ever have the power that is usually found in tools that are not installed in PowerPoint and in fact, adding that level of power would cause iSpring to not be as easy to use. While staying in its class of easier and faster tools to use, I would like to see more interactions built into the iSpring Visuals because currently there are very few. It would be nice also to have some more drag-and-drop options outside the ones that are currently included in the quiz, though they should be also easy and not too cumbersome to use.

Recommendations to others considering the product

When you need an eLearning development tool that is easy and elegant and does not have to include a lot of more powerful features, check out iSpring Suite. It's a sweet Suite!

As I mentioned above, I work on a lot of eLearning projects for my clients and I do believe in using the right tool for the job. When a job has to be turned around quickly but nonetheless exceed client expectations, iSpring Suite is a great fit.

iSpring Suite review by <span>Csaba S.</span>
Csaba S.

"E-learning in medicine"

What do you like best?

Professional software environment, fully integrated into our daily Powerpoint routine.

With ISpring Suite and online iSPringLearn interactive quizzes are extremely easy to setup and send to students for

reviewing their knowledges.

What do you dislike?

Until now actually nothing.

Only thing is, that with iSpring its so easy to construct courses, that later they can be too big files for the online work. But this is because of the internet system, not because of the software:)

Quiz making with many students at the same time.

Automatic results tracking, detailed reports exportable in pdf format.

iSpring Suite review by <span>Alan G.</span>
Alan G.

"iSpting ieasy to learn, easy to use, many output options for all needs, LMS, youtube, website, HTML5"

What do you like best?

Customizationis easy to deploy, using graphics and narration, to match each learning experience. Many interactivity tools make branching learning experiences much easier than other authoring tools.

What do you dislike?

I have not discovered dislikes, as soon as I start thinking, wouldn't it be great if....and a new update is available accomplishing that a couple of additional features.

Recommendations to others considering the product

The software is very intuitive, the support area of the website is almost unnecessary for most users, some of the support videos are really basic, and at the same time, very useful and will empower greater efficiency.

Versatile product makes micro and macro learning effective and engaging, iSpring saves time in the authoring and reusing interactive learning assets.

iSpring Suite review by <span>Krishna M.</span>
Krishna M.

"Finest E-learning Authoring Tool. Highly recommended!"

What do you like best?

-Seam less playback on multiple platforms is probably the best feature

-Characters give a lot of natural look to the presentations

-Security features are really good. Easy to use but not easy to crack

-LMS publishing is a value addition. Never tried but I'm sure it be as good as other features

-Ease of use

-Fantastic customer support and regular upgrades gives confidence in spending money on this software

What do you dislike?

Nothing to dislike as such but I would love if they release as mac version.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I highly recommend iSpring suite if you are serious about your business. I have purchased Ispring pro followed by upgrade to Ispring Presenter versions. I never regretted doing business with ISpring.

I use Ispring products for my music website. I started with Ispring pro, upgraded to Presenter and recently upgraded to Ispring suite. I have used the same Ispring project in my website and in android application. The biggest value for money is the consistent and accurate HTML/Flash output, however complex and heavy is your presentation.

Now that many people use more and more mobile devices, it is almost expected to have a mobile version of business offering. It is expensive to build and maintain multiple versions and therefore tools like ISpring suite helps not only in maintenance but also in consistence user experience.

And final and most important benefit is the customer service. I didn't try their premium support but all the problems I have raised were resolved within a maximum of 2 working days. I'm sure their premium support will be even better.

iSpring Suite review by <span>Guido H.</span>
Guido H.

"iSpring Suite is my recommendation if you want to use PowerPoint for e-Learning in HTML5"

What do you like best?

iSpring Suite is integrated into the normal Office PC environment.

You can start immediately and learn more functions step by step.

Th voice syncronisation between voiceover and animation is very powerful.

It integrates perfectly with moodle and many other LMS.

There is no App necessary for the learner, because it is absolutly the best PowerPoint to HTML5 export I was able to find on the market.

After working a year now with the version 8.3, I am really faszinated how many features iSpringsolutions has implemented in such a short time. Not the really fancy big things, but a number of really powerful small changes, that makes the work with the software more easy than before.

Its possible to use modules offline, even in moodle App as Scorm or with the iSpring App.

What do you dislike?

I would like to change the proportions from slide to slide.

I would like to have a direct interface to ReadSpeaker, they provide the best Text-To-Speech.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Compare the pricing to similar products

and compare the HTML5 quality.

You will come back to iSpring.

Let normal PowerPoint users create e-Learning modules in HTML5 invery short time.

Create surveys and send them via email to mobile users..

Make moodle courses transferable to other systems if necessary.

iSpring Suite review by Consultant in E-Learning
Consultant in E-Learning

"Easy, fast and pretty"

What do you like best?

I love the idea to use Powerpoint for create e-learning content.

Most of people knows PowerPoint so is really easy start creating amazing and nice content and tests in just a few minutes.

Not only the software is great but all the iSpring team are awesome.

What do you dislike?

I have nothing to say about the software, but sometimes I missed a better spanish community.

The main problem most of the times are the costs and with iSpring to build multimedia content is fast and easy , so the final products is less expensive.

iSpring Suite review by <span>Ian M.</span>
Ian M.

"Great product "

What do you like best?

We love the ease that you can convert existing Powerpoint's into rich eLearning content.

What do you dislike?

The only thing I do not like is that it only runs on Windows!

WE have used iSpring to create very quick assessed courses that help with health and safety training.

iSpring Suite review by <span>Jill M.</span>
Jill M.

"Great product, great support!"

What do you like best?

Easy to use, and support always there if you need it

What do you dislike?

That you can't change the web object icon/image

Making my course lectures mobile device compatible

iSpring Suite review by <span>Lee D.</span>
Lee D.

"I love this Product"

What do you like best?

Ease of use is the top reason I like ISpring Suite. The products interact together nicely and seamlessly. I have used many other authoring software solutions but my go to solution is ISpring.

What do you dislike?

There is nothing I dislike about the product.

I am solving elearning problems. I am using an LMS and I wanted an easy and simple way to get my content up. ISpring was there for me

iSpring Suite review by <span>Mike M.</span>
Mike M.

"Ease of use, cross-platform functionality, and quality of training packages "

What do you like best?

Ease of use and quality of training packages. End-user ease of use. Quality of final product. Quiz maker. All these features are nicely integrated for a powerful e-learning tool. Great product.

What do you dislike?

Nothing at this time. Additions were mentioned in the Features tab.

We are addressing an international team of learners

iSpring Suite review by <span>Rakesh K.</span>
Rakesh K.

"Superbly simple and 100% effective"

What do you like best?

iSpring Suite is straightforward, cost-effective and its output is compatible with just about anything. Generating HTML5 modules is virtually effortless and the ease and speed of the on-the-fly conversion of audio and video is simply amazing. The software is largely intuitive, the online documentation is excellent, and on the few occasions I have needed support, iSpring's responsiveness via email has been outstanding.

What do you dislike?

Nothing -- it's not often that I can say this but in the case of iSpring Suite, it's true.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Try this. You won't regret doing so. I bought iSpring Pro initially but it was so good we then acquired iSpring Suite for the Department, to add the extra capabilities.

I am a university educator and have used iSpring Suite to create online learning modules for senior medical students (interactive packages with embedded audio, high-resolution images and linked video clips) that are distributed via our LMS. My colleagues and have also used iSpring Suite to convert several lectures for online delivery, using intercalated quizzes that are easy to add using iSpring.

iSpring Suite review by Internal Consultant in Education Management
Internal Consultant in Education Management

"iSpring Suite is an excellent product"

What do you like best?

It is quick and easy to learn and it incorporates PowerPoint advance interactions.

What do you dislike?

I do not have anything I don't like about it.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Start slow but do not be afraid to experiment with the options.

My college needs to create online courses that are not boring and are easy to produce quickly.

iSpring Suite review by Internal Consultant in Information Technology and Services
Internal Consultant in Information Technology and Services

"Securing the Enterprise? Get the word out"

What do you like best?

A great interface with Powerpoint which means that the learning curve is not insurmountable but easy and straightforward. The installation is easy and with automated updates, keeping the software current isn't an issue

What do you dislike?

I think the documentation in line with a cookbook would be beneficial

Recommendations to others considering the product

Innovative product that easy to get to grips with and produces great results

I am part of a small security team within a disparate global organization, using iSpring we can develop internal security training and awareness programs and distribute easily. Coupled with the ability to implement quizzes, we can ensure that any compliance issues with changing company policies can be communicated via training and check if they are understood. Compliance with any regulatory training requirements can also be met with having to engage external parties or send staff around the globe.

iSpring Suite review by <span>Melissa R.</span>
Melissa R.

"iSpring Suite Creates Instant Learning Opportunities"

What do you like best?

Because iSpring works within PowerPoint, it is easy to use. iSpring adds features frequently that allow me to make my training more attractive and compelling. I have not even begun to use all that it offers.

The quizzing tool is exceptionally helpful because I can use it to track training for staff who must comply with our requirements. Quizzes are easy to design according to my needs.

Overall, this is an exceptional product. I am very pleased with iSpring Suite and will continue to use it for creating eLearning at for our employees.

What do you dislike?

I would like to see a software simulation feature so that I don't have to use other products.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Watch tutorial videos provided on the iSpring website; they are very helpful.

iSpring Suite has created instant learning opportunities because our training is now online. Employees can complete required training using the modules I create. This is immensely valuable when working with part-time or remote staff who cannot travel to our main building for training.

We use the quiz feature to create a screening tool for prospective employees. Previously, we paid a developer a lot of money to create a tool that did not work well at all.

iSpring Suite review by <span>Randy S.</span>
Randy S.

"It JUST works!"

What do you like best?

As the title says, "It JUST works".

We started out using Articulate at the recommendation of our tech consulting company. At first it was good but as more and more users starting using iPads it became a problem since Articulate Scorms would not play on iPads. We also started having browser compatibility issues.

Articulate released a new version which was supposed to be iPad compatible. We purchased it only to find (as a previous reviewer said) that it would only work with Tin Can and downloading Articulates app. This was not a solution for us because we needed reporting user completion to our LMS.

We used the trial version and immediately became raving fans. Everything just works like it is supposed to. Plays beautifully on all devices and almost every browser.

Also like their tech support. Very responsive and customer focused. They really work to resolve issues.

What do you dislike?

As others have said, there are limited interactions. Perhaps there will be more in Siring 8?

Recommendations to others considering the product

Use the trial version. Try the output on Apple products and other devices. You will be satisfied with how good it looks.

Since we distribute e-learning all over the continent we had no control over what device users use, or what browsers and what settings they have on their computers and devices. iSpring has mostly solved that issue. We get very few tech support requests because of incompatibility.

We also needed something that reports clearly back to LMS (Moodle). Does it perfectly.

And software that was straightforward to use. We are course designers not software engineers. iSpring filled the bill there. We have found some very creative ways of using it that we could not have done with Articulate.

Benefits - HAPPY CUSTOMERS, reasonably quick authoring (saves time). Good looking courses.

iSpring Suite review by <span>Howard K.</span>
Howard K.

"iSpring does it all."

What do you like best?

This is a very easy product to use - no long learning curve. We produce successful programs for our graduate students in psychology and for the public. They always work well. I began with version 6, now have version 7, and eagerly await version 8, which I think will soon be out. It will be hard for iSpring to improve on something so good.

Also, my questions have always been answered quickly and satisfactorily.

What do you dislike?

I'd like to have the ability to insert videos directly from my webcam, from within the program. I think that will appear in version 8. and will save a small step during program development.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It's better and cheaper than competitors!

elearning is obviously part of the future of higher education. iSpring allowed my to quickly develop learning modules for my students.

iSpring Suite review by <span>Eric G.</span>
Eric G.

"iSpring is Incredible"

What do you like best?

It can integrate anything from PowerPoint to Flash or HTML5. It is completely seamless and there are no bugs that I have found yet. If there were a problem, I know that I could contact iSpring and they would take care of it.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes PowerPoint says that the add in is causing problems.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Look no further. You will not find anything better.

I have been able to create presentations that can be available on any platform because it exports to HTML5 as well as Flash. My students might not have PowerPoint on their computer or device so publishing the presentations allows for them to be able to view the presentations no matter what they are using. I checked to see if it worked on an iPad yesterday (iPad doesn't have Flash), and it did! Not only did it work, but all of the animations, sounds, and movies worked as well. I don't know how they do it, but it is a miracle product.

iSpring Suite review by <span>John R.</span>
John R.

"Exactly what we needed"

What do you like best?

The support from iSpring is phenomenal. Everyone I've dealt with, from pre-sale to technical support has been extremely knowledgeable, responsive, and helpful. Every one of them acts like a concierge at a high-end hotel.

What do you dislike?

The audio editing capabilities are very limited.

Recommendations to others considering the product

This is by the far th best overall solution for authoring training for delivery online.

As an online training provider for public works professionals we work with experts in various topic areas to convert live training for delivery online. We needed an affordable tool that we could easily train people to use. iSpring Pro was just what we needed: relatively inexpensive, feature-rich with a gentle learning curve.

iSpring Suite review by <span>Marshall M.</span>
Marshall M.

"Fantastic product that fit my exact needs"

What do you like best?

Ease of use. I can quickly turn a project around on a tight timeline that looks amazing and is simple for the learner. Making edits and design changes is a breeze and the integration with multiple LMS is what I like the most. The Quizmaker is simple to use and gives my clients lots of interesting choices.

What do you dislike?

There isn't anything that I would say I dislike. I would say it would be nice to add better audio and video editing features to the program to make it simpler to change in a pinch. Perhaps in a later version.

Recommendations to others considering the product

No brainier. Gets better every release. Simple to use and my clients love the final product.

We have multiple LMS over different sites that we use Ispring to develop learning modules. We had also been using different products for the non LMS and LMS sites and wanted to have only one authoring tool to keep everything simple and Ispring has been the perfect choice for us.

iSpring Suite review by <span>Mario D.</span>
Mario D.

"Easy to make complex audiovisuals objects"

What do you like best?

It allows me to make attractive audiovisuals learning objects that facilitate my students learn, interact and practice. I can build online lessons and teaching materials for classes, integrating all resources necessary to build satisfying learning experiences. Also, use the Suite iSpring Pro to create content for my blog in multiple formats for online distribution.

I am a customer of iSpring Solutions, Inc. since 2007, through the years have always offered a Customer Service nearby, efficient and effective. It is a company with great technical talent and excellent human quality.

What do you dislike?

Not exactly "what I do not like" in iSpring Suite Pro; It is a problem of the computer industry has removed from player details to suit the standard HTML5. However, constant innovation and development of iSpring Solutions, Inc. provides flexible player which adapts to different scenarios of communication, education and entertainment.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I provide teaching materials produced with iSpring Suite Pro, since 2007, to the most prestigious Universities in Latin America and Spain. Nearly 25.000 professionals have used my developments without difficulties and for this I trust in iSpring Solutions, Inc.

Easy to develop didactic material with different instructional designs that my customers demand, without having to hire specialized technical personnel. iSpring Suite Pro lets me realize my educational products quickly, saving financial resources.

iSpring Suite review by <span>Patricia L.</span>
Patricia L.

"iSpring is the fastet authoring tool to develop high quality courses"

What do you like best?

It is very easy to use and you can work with PowerPoint, and export to html5 or web or flash, and I like the fact that they have a free license, so some faculty members can work on their materials and we help them to finish their projects.

What do you dislike?

They fixed the issue with section 508 and added the feature to record your screen. Right now I like everything about iSpring. I am a big fan of iSpring!

Recommendations to others considering the product

Since you work with PowerPoint, it is very easy to use, you can integrate a lot of resources like videos, weblinks, quizzes, they have a lot of options to create quizzes and surveys. I like it a lot.

Integrate instructional materials in one single file. Instead of having thousands of instructional materials on Blackboard, we could integrate quizzes, content, videos, Weblinks within iSpring module, easy to use and edit.

iSpring Suite review by <span>Mayra Aixa V.</span>
Mayra Aixa V.

"PPT to HTML5: Impeccable Conversion"

What do you like best?

hyperlinks, triggers, actions are preserved

What do you dislike?

problems with some multimedia elements (videos and audio)

interactive PPT-based courses and presentations that can be created very fast and can be accessed through different devices.

iSpring Suite review by <span>Nick V.</span>
Nick V.

"iSpring suite helps us reach more agents..."

What do you like best?

The ease with which we can leverage the investment we make in the preparation of presentation materials so we can share effectively online. I also like the way iSpring tries to keep their product compliant with current distribution technology such as browsers and markup languages. Its an easy tool to use from with PowerPoint and is extremely sophisticated in the tools it offers for presentation creation.

What do you dislike?

There's very little to criticize. Its not a tool one would probably use every day and so its unlikely that small user issues would become problematic.

Recommendations to others considering the product

This tool is easy to use and offers a great solution for creating and sharing online training materials without the user needing to invest in additional software or install special viewers. It works well in the mobile environment too so students can review our presentation materials wherever they can access our website.

The tool allows us to gain maximum return on investment in the presentations we prepare for our "real world" face-to-face training sessions and allows us to extend them to our online user community too. It also offers those who have been trained to review our presentations easily online and to use them themselves in their own training environments without the need to pass around heavy PowerPoint files or struggle with linked or embedded multimedia. Once the files are published and linked through our website, they can refer to them easily and they are high enough quality for professional presentations of their own. As they are published online, they are also "protected" from editing so we can be sure our messages will appear exactly as we wanted them.

iSpring Suite review by <span>RamiReddy P.</span>
RamiReddy P.

"Hany and excellent product for LMS"

What do you like best?

Handy and support. I will comeback on this. We still in implementation

What do you dislike?

I will comeback on this. We still in implementation

LMS for Training...still implementation phase

iSpring Suite review by <span>Kevin B.</span>
Kevin B.

"iSpring Suite is Awesome!"

What do you like best?

There is so much to like about iSpring:

It's simple to use.

It offers plenty of features, and these continue to get better over time.

The customer support is tremendous.

What do you dislike?

I have no complaints. Anytime I've had an issue, the customer support helped me find a solution.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It's a phenomenal product!

I run an e-learning website. iSpring is instrumental in my ability to build our courses.

iSpring Suite review by User in Industrial Automation
User in Industrial Automation

"iSpring8"

What do you like best?

Merging video and presentation into one seamless learning package.

What do you dislike?

There's not much to dislike. It works very well and very fast.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Camtasia for video editing

Video lectures are difficult to produce. iSpring8 makes merging static pages with video lectures seamless and easy.

iSpring Suite review by <span>Julia K.</span>
Julia K.

"The user-friendly solution to mobile SCORM devleopment"

What do you like best?

I've been very impressed with iSpring's customer support system. When I've placed a support request using the simple form on their website, I consistently receive a response the same day. I've also used the support phone number and the person who answers the phone (no wait times) is the person actually helps you troubleshoot. They are all extremely pleasant and professional!

I also really enjoy the speed of the interface. Importing audio and video takes very little wait time and synchronizing audio and narration is a very streamlined process.

What do you dislike?

The only thing I dislike about the program is that there is no way to convert the interactions and quizzes I've developed into iSpring's version. They do similar things, but the formats are very different so it's quite a time consuming task.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you are currently using Articulate, take the time to export all the audio, image and video files from quizmaker and engage and copy/paste the text in another file before recreating them in iSpring's version. I made the mistake of not doing this and when I removed the Articulate quizzes and interactions, it also deleted (permanently) the ones I recreated in iSpring.

Also, at first site and from reading all the tutorials, you would think there isn't a way to import MP4 videos because it's all about Flash. There's an 'import video' option within the narration manager, but it's only for the presenter video and will only play in the presenter video box. So, in order to add an MP4 instead of a Flash, you have to embed the video into PowerPoint (using PP toolbar - insert - video - choose play automatically).

For the past 9 years,I have used Articulate and have always liked the easy user-interface. What I didn't like were all the bugs associated with it. Up until this past year, SCORM packages could only be published as Flash, but with mobile compatibility being a must, they offered an HTML5 publishing option. However, Safari (browser for all Apple products) does not read the output created by Articulate. They recommend using their mobile app, however unless you have an LMS with TinCanApi (which only a very few do) the package will not even play in App. I was becoming more and more frustrated with this issue and then someone recommended iSpring.

iSpring Suite review by User in Consumer Goods
User in Consumer Goods

"iSpring Suite 7"

What do you like best?

Easy to use, has great potential ...........we love it

What do you dislike?

down loads for software update .....it would begood to get a mail with the update link for current paid licence users

Recommendations to others considering the product

if you want to stray ahead this is a must have software devlopment tool

Beginer in house graphic design / elearning

iSpring Suite review by <span>Jonathan G.</span>
Jonathan G.

"User Friendly, great features for a great price"

What do you like best?

iSpring runs as an add-in for PowerPoint and offers a great set of features for professional quality eLearning modules at a reasonable price. Anyone who can make a PowerPoint presentation can produce eLearnjng packages with animations, branched navigation, characters, embedded video, and comprehensive quizzes. I've used other eLearning packages that cost far more than iSpring but they are harder to use, take longer to make similar presentations, and iSpring offers almost all of the same features. I recommend iSpring hands down.

What do you dislike?

There are some products that cost quite a bit more that do offer more interactions than iSpring.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Great package for easy authoring of professional quality eLearning modules.

I produce eLearning modules for nursing education. The iSpring package allows me to produce high quality modules in no time at all and without having to learn a complicated program.

iSpring Suite review by <span>Jeffrey A.</span>
Jeffrey A.

"My Tool of Choice"

What do you like best?

iSpring Suite has become my tool of choice for creating online courses. While I'm not a corporate training designer (I create online learning for Catholic spiritual development). I love how easy it is to synch my video narration with my slides, and I love the look of the final output. iSpring makes course production fast and easy.

What do you dislike?

The only thing I dislike so far is that the interactions are fairly limited. For now I'm bringing a lot of external interactions to my courses and using Adobe Captivate to create many of them. It would be nice if iSpring Suite would have more useful and flexible interactions.

Recommendations to others considering the product

iSpring seems to be constantly improving. You have to pay for upgrades, but the upgrades are usually worth the cost. I wish the upgrades were less expensive, though. I can't always afford them.

My main challenges were to create a personal learning experience with both face-to-camera video and my slides. Before iSpring, I was using greenscreen / chromakey. This was very time intensive and the quality was inconsistent. iSpring gives me the same effect with much less work and more consistent quality.

iSpring Suite review by <span>Amber H.</span>
Amber H.

"Very valuable software for business use."

What do you like best?

Apart from the great software itself, I really like and appreciate the assistance given by iSpring on multiple occasions. No question is too silly or bothersome, there is always someone to assist. I also find the iSpring website very helpful and can often find the answer to my question on the website.

Something also worth mentioning is unlike most software companies who refuse to speak to potential clients, iSpring not only was available to discuss their software before we'd purchased the product, but they gave me an hour of their time on a webinar to properly demonstrate how iSpring could meet our business needs - and, the webinar was recorded and the recording provided to me for later reference or to share with colleagues - all before we'd even purchased the product. How fantastic is that!

What do you dislike?

Only that I'm slow to navigate the features - bit that's purely my own issue!

Prior to iSpring Suite our business simply converted clients content into a format usable for online. Now, with iSpring Suite we can create and customise more visually appealing and interactive presentations and courses. It's added great benefit to our clients, better ensuring employee and contractor understanding of the information being presented.

iSpring Suite review by Executive Sponsor in Construction
Executive Sponsor in Construction

"good overall tool"

What do you like best?

Great tool for simple deployments in SCORM or EXE files

What do you dislike?

Not as robust as many other authoring software programs.

Provides an economical and simple method for deploying training assets throughout the company.

iSpring Suite review by <span>Marc P.</span>
Marc P.

"Enhanced and simple"

What do you like best?

iSpring Suite offers enhanced features and is extremly simple to use. You clearly don't need to be a geek to build great elearning modules.

What do you dislike?

The current limitation concerning learning paths, but is seems like it is going to be solved very soon.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Just try it. You'll see how both simple and enhanced it is.

I am not an elearning software expert. I have tried different solutions to be able to build my elearning modules. Most of them require to invest time on technical aspects, which are not interesting when you just want to focus on your course concent !

It seems that every aspects of the course authoring has been here designed considering the author perspective, rather than the engineer one. The experience with iSpring Suite is intuitive and you very quickly get a satisfying output that you can thus fine tune.

iSpring Suite review by <span>David H.</span>
David H.

"Initial impressions of iSpring Suite v 7"

What do you like best?

It is affordable, has good functionality and is easy to use. It is intuitive and well integrated into PowerPoint. The range of features is ideal for my needs and rivals some of the more expensive alternatives.

What do you dislike?

Nothing so far, but then I am not a heavy user.

Recommendations to others considering the product

iSpring Suite is well worth considering for rapid e-learning development. There are similar products on the market, but most I have seen are far more expensive and for me offer nothing else that I need. My recommendation would be to do the obvious - define your needs and trial iSpring Suite and a couple of the others. Unless you have very specific needs I think iSpring Suite will be a good investment.

I am trying to repurpose some old PowerPoint presentations that were used for class teaching. I want to be able to update them, add interactions and quizzes and publish on a website for self study. For this, iSpring allows output of .swf Flash files and/or HTML5 code, and can package the output with a useful player.

All this means that I can achieve my goals easily and quickly, producing better and more appealing study materials.

iSpring Suite review by <span>Mary B.</span>
Mary B.

"I like iSpring Suite"

What do you like best?

iSpring gives a very polished look to regular PowerPoint presentations. It allows you to create a custom set up for your institution.

What do you dislike?

I really do not dislike anything about iSpring!

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you are looking to bring consistency and a professional look to your presentations, I would highly recommend iSpring.

When using PowerPoints, we wanted to give a uniform look and feel to all PPTs that we included in our courses and by creating

iSpring Suite review by <span>Vincentius E P.</span>
Vincentius E P.

"Creating e-Learning has never been this easy"

What do you like best?

With iSpring, I can create e-Learning faster than before.

I like its integration with PowerPoint, so you don't have to work on separate windows.

What do you dislike?

It's quite difficult to change the GUI theme

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you want to create elearning content from PPT documents to SCORM compliant elearning content, choose iSpring

I'm working as a e-Learning Developer in my department.

We have lot of raw materials that have to be converted to elearning content as fast as possible. With iSpring, we can create e-Learning content with only few clicks. We can also add quizzes, survey, and embed multimedia content.

iSpring Suite review by Administrator in Education Management
Administrator in Education Management

"Ispring Suite"

What do you like best?

I have been using it for about ten years and it has not made me lonely at all. I have done whatever I wanted and my students have been thankful to ease of use, especially the mobile version of that. Ispring Suite has great support in all the aspects and I really appreciate the company.

What do you dislike?

Nothing, it's just awesome. Any time I see something that bothers me, they fix it or upgrade it.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you are a language teacher or any trainer for a company who would like to teach people something, You can be sure you cannot fine anything better then ispring suite. Did you know that it has export edition for everything, WEB, EXE Files, Mobiles, LMS and everything you could think of. It has recently made an addition to that which is talkmaster. For example you would like to train your sales assistants how to talk to customers. It has got built-in replies and answers according to what they say. In this way it can train them ho to deal with customers and you do not need to train them one by one. You make this programme and it will do the job for you. Concerning quiz giving and training. don't ask. It can help you very well. It has different types of questions you can make. I am sure there is nothing more you want from a siftware.

A lot of things, My students are enjoying it as well.

iSpring Suite review by <span>Bob J.</span>
Bob J.

"Tasked with producing elearning activities in my school"

What do you like best?

This is an amazing product and ispring 8 has even more features that I cannot wait to try out. I love the fact that it is based on powerpoint (means that I already have the start of my elearning courses already written). This is one of the easiest pieces of software to use, very intuitive and if I cannot figure out how to do something then the video tutorials usually cover it. The biggest plus for me is the variety of quiz questions I can include and the simple way that they become part of the course. Haven't found a device that this won't work on yet!

What do you dislike?

As a maths teacher, I'd like to be able to use mathematical notation a little easier. Feel like I'm only using a fraction of the power it has.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you want to produce high quality elearning content with the minimum of effort then this is the product for you.

Customer support is also exceptional, rapid response time.

My brief was to create quality learning materials to allow our students to study outside of school. Students working outside of school has always been a problem for us but I can incorporate the courses onto our Moodle (surprisingly easy to do) and then can log which students access the resources as well as monitoring their quiz scores.

iSpring Suite review by <span>Maksym S.</span>
Maksym S.

"Product that allows to easily to create and maintain your interactive e-learning content. "

What do you like best?

Possibility to convert existing content to e-learning in little time

Ease of further maintenance of courses

Ease of narration

What do you dislike?

Unable to advancely edit narration video (e.g. if I want to cut something from the middle). Camtasia has this feature implemented the best way.

Also I've reported bug on playback issues in IE recently.

Other than that - good

Recommendations to others considering the product

Try a fully-featured demo at first, if you like it - you can always purchase and convert with full version later.

Cutting time and costs on onboarding using e-learning courses instead of face-to-face training.

iSpring Suite review by <span>Jack C.</span>
Jack C.

"iSpring is a Outstanding"

What do you like best?

iSpring is a wonderful tool for creating e-learning. For our company it fits in perfectly with our e-learning development methodology. We do our storyboarding in PowerPoint to give our customer on overview of the content. Next we layer on the script, which is input in PowerPoint Notes. We create the transitions, animations, triggers, etc. using PowerPoint, which we can demo for the customer. Next we record the voice-over narration (which can be done in iSpring) and add any music, videos, sound clips, etc. Now the best part is iSpring, which is a plug-in on the PowerPoint menu bar, brings it all together. iSpring enables use to synchronize the audio (MP3, WAV, WMA) with the animations and add in the video (WMV, MP4, AVI, and others). We also use iSpring to create and add interactive quizzes to the presentation. When iSpring outputs the final e-learning (SWF, HTML, MP4, SCORM/LMS) it is always amazing. The configuration options available are all very professional and allow us great flexibility to add links to resource material, creates our closed captions, table of contents and so much more. And best of all it is easy to use and very intuitive.

What do you dislike?

It's great and I truly cannot think of anything I do not like about it.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I highly recommend this product for e-learning development, especially if you are using PowerPoint for training purposes. Compared to similar products I have used, iSpring beats them all. It provides outstanding flexibility and is very reliable.

Providing training to a dispersed workforce. We have been able to provide on-line training for our employees and customers. We are able to train our audience without having to send a trainer out to multiple locations to conduct the same training over and over again. We are also able to get feedback from our audience via iSpring developed surveys and quiz results.

iSpring Suite review by <span>Geraldir B.</span>
Geraldir B.

"Multiple and effective"

What do you like best?

ISpring Suite is an excellent software for creating content to be used in any classroom or distance mode. It is easy to create with it, besides being an intuitive software and be integrated into PowerPoint, allows you to publish the material in HTML5, QUIZ and SCORM. With him build content for education is very easy and motivates more and more.

What do you dislike?

Only the price in relation to the currency of my country is high.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Those who like to ease in creating and professionally should use iSpring Suite solution

Creating content for distance education.

iSpring Suite review by User in Medical Devices
User in Medical Devices

"ispring review"

What do you like best?

Ispring is very user friendly and very easy to convert to get it on your LMS.

What do you dislike?

I don't really dislike anything. ispring is a very user friendly easy to use program.

I am converting more trainings to our LMS, which simplifies our training.

iSpring Suite review by Consultant in Information Services
Consultant in Information Services

"The iSpring Talkmaster is very impressive, revolutionary elearning product."

What do you like best?

I like the huge variety of the elearning tools. Talkmaster is my favourite program from iSpring Suite 8.1.

When I publish to html5 I know the my content works from mobile devices.

I like the Quizmaker huge capability.

This is an perfect program suite without bugs.

What do you dislike?

I dislike the poor interactivity tools. Only a few tools have interactiv capability (Visuals, Talkmaster, Quizmaker, etc.).

I need more interactivity slides eg. drag and drop, event listener.

I like the program variable, eg. score, etc wich are useable from other slides.

Only one sentences. The one of product to my all elearning solutions. The second is Adobe Captivate (eg. variables)

iSpring Suite review by <span>Martin H.</span>
Martin H.

"New ISpring Suite 8.1"

What do you like best?

Found the branching simulation resource extremely useful. I teach a module on Child Protection / Safeguarding who students who have usually no direct practice experience. So have been able to 'bring to life' work we've done theoretically on guidance and what you should do, applying it to a more believable case example of a child in school. It gives students 10 choice points and follows through the consequences of these. The software allows easy addition f relevant backgrounds and characters, written speech and information - looking forward t version 8.2 which I hear will allow audio to be added. Students very positive about the simulation: "I find it easy and useful for learning and practical, as it puts me in the place of the professional."..."It is good to see how safeguarding works step by step rather than just watching or reading about it.....enjoyable way of learning...found I knew more than I thought I did".

What do you dislike?

Would be nice to be able to control the transparency of message boxes as occasionally text was not easy to see against the chosen background. Also, as above, the addition of audio promised in 8.2 will be great for work I do on English for Academic Purposes with international students.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Excellent software for creating simulations and a wide range of quiz types. Competitive price, easy to learn.

As above, trying to give students more realistic practice situations, where they can learn from making mistakes without having the real-life consequences that would occur if they had to 'learn from experience' in actual practice.

iSpring Suite review by User in Health, Wellness and Fitness
User in Health, Wellness and Fitness

"Great Product"

What do you like best?

I like the usability and functionality of this software. I can easily make a PowerPoint presentation with video overlay which I can effortlessly put on YouTube or send via email. It can also be sent to mobile devices with no need to make a different presentation because it converts easily to be viewed via smartphone or tablet.

What do you dislike?

Price is a factor, but iSpring rewards current customers with favorable discounts on upgrades

I am a doctor and a teacher so I don't have extra time to make presentations work for PC, tablets, or smart phones. Ispring makes my job easier making presentations or quizzes and I appreciate that.

iSpring Suite review by <span>Helma K.</span>
Helma K.

"Great product for ppt based training creation"

What do you like best?

Integration with PPT, therefore well known interface even for elearning newbies.

What do you dislike?

Some advanced features still missing. Advanced question types on quizzing. Enabling 2 presenterd per slide

Creating xAPI content from Ppt and audio recordings

iSpring Suite review by <span>Shiloh C.</span>
Shiloh C.

"ISpring Review"

What do you like best?

Very easy to use with minimal training, users have had a very good experience so far.

What do you dislike?

Nothing that we have come across yet. Product is working very well.

Online training for employees.

iSpring Suite review by Internal Consultant in Higher Education
Internal Consultant in Higher Education

"Great experience"

What do you like best?

It is user-friendly interface and easy to integrate with MS Powerpoint, flash or other platforms.

What do you dislike?

The code still needs to be improved for easier access. Arabic language support (right to left) language.

Building interactive tests for users.

iSpring Suite review by <span>Zeid F.</span>
Zeid F.

"Absolutely 100% Reliable"

What do you like best?

Well all of it, it is like an army Swiss knife for elearning. weather it is publishing mobile-ready courses, scorm packages, screen-casts, it is all there. Highly Reliable Robust, and Delivers.what more could you ask for. a reliable authoring tool that is no stranger to the user as it is integrated in PowerPoint, Delivering a tracked interactive and engaging learning.

What do you dislike?

I would like to see more audio editing tools and screen-cast tools. Speially the screen-cast tool, if more functions can be added (Text annotations, video editing) that greatly add value to the tool itself.

I would also like a bit more interactive templates to be packaged with the suite.

I am using iSpring to develop training lectures for Pharmaceutical corporations, which require a solid delivery of their lectures integrated to their employees' evaluation criteria.

iSpring Suite review by <span>Sheryl T.</span>
Sheryl T.

"Great product for creating online courses"

What do you like best?

iSpring Suite 8 is great for creating online, interactive courses. It does require a bit of training, but once you become familiar with the interface, it is pretty easy to use and full of great features.

Adding videos from YouTube or any other source is a wonderful feature as are character simulations and interactions. You can create a screen recording for instructional purposes to.

The ability to show the notes which I use as an exact transcription of the narration is terrific. The QuizMaker is also terrific. Many different types of questions can be added, from multiple choice to fill-in-the-blank, true/false, and more. I add "practice questions" throughout my courses in addition to a "final quiz" at the end. The course player can be configured to include or not include many elements, such as attachments/links, notes, presenter information, drawing tools, time remaining, and total course time. It's really nice to be able to add background music too to individual slides.

The program is updated frequently, and any bugs are quickly addressed.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes there are bugs, especially in the Narration Editor when working with a very large PowerPoint presentation. It's a good idea to save often just in case!

Recommendations to others considering the product

I highly recommend this product! Try the free trial, and take the time to watch the iSpring tutorials and videos. There is a lot of written help information also, and they are happy to answer your questions.

We have been able to offer course content that is difficult for our clients to find.

iSpring Suite review by <span>T. Thor L.</span>
T. Thor L.

"Does Exactly What It Says On The Tin. "

What do you like best?

iSpring is easy to install and easy to use. I was able to learn what I needed to learn in order to do what I needed to, all in less than an hour. Our company really only needed the iSpring Converter Pro, but we were so pleased with our trial experience and the prices were so reasonable, that we chose to purchase the entire iSpring Suite, just in case.

What do you dislike?

The developers tell me it can't do everything that Articulate can do. That being said, the iSpring Suite can do a lot of things that Articulate cannot do.

We sell pre-made PowerPoint classes as part of our product line and the sales department needed a way do demo the product to the customers. iSpring allowed us to, quickly and easily, create a fully interactive, watermarked, HTML version of our PowerPoint product so that our customers could preview the class instantly and without risk.

iSpring Suite review by Consultant

"Works well with moodle"

What do you like best?

Very fast support for some induviduel problems we had.

What do you dislike?

Typografie is to static and limited in styling.

Our eLearning teacher can build scorms easily

iSpring Suite review by User in Information Technology and Services

"Excellent Product"

What do you like best?

For Power Point conversion, I have tried several products' free trials with regards to features and price, both. I was looking for a product that should covert my Microsoft power point presentation to exactly the same as it appears in my presentation show and make sure that no slide is able to be copied. And iSprint Converter Pro 8 is the best product amongst all I tried.

I am extremely happy with the product features, professional technical support, and price.

What do you dislike?

Well, I have tried to find some feature that are not good and failed to find one. ::)

I am using it for personal use, I want my professional work to be protected even the business environment I worked. Therefore, I bought iSpring 8 Converter Pro personally.

iSpring Suite review by <span>James L.</span>
James L.

"ISpring Suite 8"

What do you like best?

ISpring's ease of use, with integrated access into PowerPoint. If I'm stuck, as a new user, the blog and tech support provides timely help. I've always felt supported and get detail help.

What do you dislike?

Most of my issues are not with the iSpring Suite, rather that I'm a newbie, to this process. Knowing how to accomplish what I want is a challenge. If a good "iSpring's for Dummies" type of book was available, I would buy it.

Recommendations to others considering the product

This new iSpring 8 is a powerful suite of tools. I'm a newbie to the process and was able to use the tool immediately. The tech support folks are helpful and quick to respond.

Communicating messages using PowerPoints that are interesting, to support my clients. I believe the iSpring features help me create an attentive audience and save training time by integrating several features into this one suite.

iSpring Suite review by <span>Joe K.</span>
Joe K.

"iSpring"

What do you like best?

iSpring is easy to use and publishes to Flash or HTML5 without any problem. This attribute in and of itself separates the product from the far more expensive Articulate and Captivate. No matter what their ads say, HTML5 is a challenge for both Captivate and Articulate..

As opposed to Articulate and Captivate, the iSpring support team does try and solve your problem with out charging you for support services.

The other unique attribute of iSpring is the product'a ability to convert PowerPoint animations. In fact, creative use of PowerPoint animations is how the e Learning developer creates an interactive platform with the user.

What do you dislike?

iSpring needs to work with Microsoft in order to add functionality.

Most e learning tools have the capability to do drag n drop interactions. Most e learning tools allow the developer to create and use variables. These features are missing in iSpring.

iSpring has improved it's capabilities to allow user defined branching

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would recommend every enterprise consider iSpring. You can create high quality, interactive eLearning quickly and easily.

As a retired instructional designer, I work with non profits. iSpring has been very generous with their discount.

iSpring has the best price/performance ratio. In addition, with iSpring, you are pretty much up and running. The learning curve is minimal.

iSpring Suite review by <span>Jamie L.</span>
Jamie L.

"Very powerful and user friendly tool to publish web-friendly presentations!"

What do you like best?

I like the Quiz Maker utility because of how easy it is to use and the options it provides

What do you dislike?

I wish the program allowed more results/reporting options for course managers

Recommendations to others considering the product

Very powerful suite of programs that are user friendly...and the customer support is fantastic!

The suite of programs has allowed us to publish traditional classroom presentations and host them online

iSpring Suite review by <span>Daylene B.</span>
Daylene B.

"iSpring Suite 8"

What do you like best?

The ease of quickly creating a course with testing. I have tried other course authoring software and have not been as pleased.

What do you dislike?

The only thing I dislike is some of the conflicts that Flash updates and the iSpring software experience at times.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Try it. The company gives you a long evaluation period of the full software. It integrates seamlessly into PowerPoint.

I have been teaching my own online workshops for 15 years. I started out using chat sessions and then moved on to an independent study style instruction. The iSpring software has allowed me to transform my workshops into an interactive study format. As a result, I have had more students register and my income has increased.

iSpring Suite review by <span>Iuri M.</span>
Iuri M.

"The best product you can find out there"

What do you like best?

iSpring Suite is necessary for the realization of our courses FAD/eLearning, not with Flash technology (which requires the presence of a plug-in students' browsers and deny the utilization of all Apple products, which are increasingly present in the market). Now, however, our products are made in HTML5, adopted as a standard by all browsers. This ensures maximum usability of our courses, which are visible on each platform/device (including tablets and smartphones) and not only on PCs.

What do you dislike?

it doesn't run on Linux! (maybe with WINE?)

Recommendations to others considering the product

Don't use only trial version: BUY it and you will get THE Ultimate Tool for elearning development at a very cheap cost.

Last but not least, very important for whom do this job as a professionist: you will have the PERFECT customer-care helpdesk, always ready to answer and give you the right suggestion in few hours .

In 3 points (plus 1):

1. It converts MS PowerPoint slides (either older ones than the more modern and complex) in self-consistent lessons;

2. Resulting lessons are produced in SCORM 1.2 format and other formats (SCORM 2004, AICC, Tin Can API) compatible with all major e-learning platforms used worldwide (Moodle -our choice, Blackboard, Docebo, administrate, Brightspace, Canvas, SmarterU, Saba, Accord, Litmos, CourseMill, Udutu, InformEtica, NetDimensions, TOPYX, DigitalChalk, OLAT, Rubicon), and it ensures the necessary tracings;

3. These lessons are readable by all browsers in use today, even without specific plugins (like Adobe Flash), ensuring the use of any device on the market today (Desktops, Laptops, Windows, Mac, iPad, iPhone, Android, Windows devices);

4. iSpring's staff is very, very, VERY helpful and friendly; any problem you could have, will be solved in 12hrs. Really.

iSpring Suite review by Consultant in Hospital & Health Care
Consultant in Hospital & Health Care

"USEFUL TO COMMUNICATE IDEAS AND ALSO EVALUATE. EASY TO TRANSFORM *.PPT PRESENTATIONS WITHOUT FLASH C"

What do you like best?

USEFUL TO COMMUNICATE IDEAS IN A DIDACTIC YET CREATIVE WAY

EASY TO TRANSFORM *.PPT PRESENTATIONS IN AN ACCEPTABLE FLASH FORMAT WITHOUT CODING

BEAUTY AS IT PRESERVE MOST OF THE ORIGINAL PLAN IN *.PPT (TRANSITIONS, ANIMATIONS)

ORIGINAL AS IT FULLFILL A FEELING NEED FOR A LOT OF PEOPLE

What do you dislike?

1) THE PRESERVATION OF THE TRANSITIONS OF THE ORIGINAL *.PPT, IS NOT COMPLETE (MAY BE I AM NOT AN EXPERT)

IN MY FEELING, I WOULD APPRECIATE MORE INTERACTI0NS IN iSpring.

iSpring IS A LITTLE BIT LIKE AN "EXCLUSIVE CLUB". I MEAN IT EXCLUDES FROM AN iSpring-PRESENTATION SOME VIDEOS, OR FLASH MOVIES OR FLASH INTERACTIONS WHEN THEY HAVE BEEN ELABORATED WITH OTHER PROGRAMS (DOESN'T COMPILE IT WITH). CERTAINLY I UNDERSTAND THE MARKETER POINT OF VIEW BUT THEORETICALLY I SEE IT AS A WEAKENESS.

THE PRICE.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I THINK IT IS JUST AS THE PROMOTIONS MATERIAL SAYS (IN THE WEB PAGE)

IT IS EXPENSIVE, AT LEAST IN DEVELOPING COUNTRIES AS THE MINE (ECUADOR)

IN MY CASE, THIS HAVE BEEN MAINLY A TOOL TO COMMUNICATE TEACHING ASPECTS. EXAMPLE: NEUROLOGY TEACHING TO MEDICAL STUDENTS, RESULTS OF EPIDEMIOLOGICAL RESEARCH, PUBLIC HEALTH IDEAS.

THE SIZE OF MY PUBLIC IS VARIABLE SOMETIMES NATIONAL AUTHORITIES OF HEALTH OR MAY BE A CLASS OF MEDICAL STUDENTS OR AN AUDITORIUM (THE NEXT QUESTION IS NOT APPLICABLE TO ME)

iSpring Suite review by Administrator in Financial Services
Administrator in Financial Services

"A perfect e-Learning tool for In-house content development"

What do you like best?

Simplicity & Speed.

As a non technical person on L & D space, I was Hesitating . on going ahead with the In-house e-Learning module development. But after using iSpring, my view has been changed completely......just design your imagination or creative in powerpoint and by just one click convert it into e-Learning module (Flash/Scorm file). That's the iSpring magic!!!!

What do you dislike?

It very difficult to think what I dislike, as iSping has fulfillment all my requirements.

Recommendations to others considering the product

All non technical learning and development people to give try to this tool

We are developing all over e-Learning module In-house with iSping, which is not only helping us to save huge amount of cost but also deliver the module very fast.

iSpring Suite review by <span>Tushar M.</span>
Tushar M.

"iSpring is great because you laern with, through and by it!"

What do you like best?

Simple to use. It is very reliable. iSpring constantly updates you.

Their SUPPORT is AWESOME. Continuous education of the educators through their weekly Emails. and the CROSS platform use ability through HTML 5 is great for TAB and Smartphone users across the world. Transfers directly from Excel etc makes it easy to prepare the quiz.

What do you dislike?

Very little to dislike. from Improvement point of view, more options to format the quizzes and a little less cost for their e-learning package (especially for non profit) would be useful. I would like more options on timeline.

I am a pediatrician, We run a free educational website for Pediatric residents and medical students as well as doctors.

I have used it for converting powerpoint presentation into HTML 5 files which can be seen on any browser.

The Quiz creation option is very easy to use. NO Training is needed.

It lets you and the student see the response of the quiz. It allows integration of images as well. One could do easy import from an excel file to create more quizzes by mix and match.

The HTML 5 converter option gives flexibility for your content to be used on desktop, mobile or tablets.

I am a Pediatrician by training and could manage it easily. The iSpring support team is awesome and very prompt.

I am from India and find the cost on the higher side especially as it is a free website.

There are many more features which have not been explored fully. I would highly recommend iSpring for its ease of use, variety of applications, HTML5 and new features that are added regularly.

iSpring is very easy to use. Works great from MS office powerpoint.

Conversion to HTML 5 helps users from different platforms.

The quizmaker allows review by students, explanations to each answers and detailed review by the teachers.

The variety of question types in quizmaker makes e learning fun.

Gamification of learning is easy to use.

iSpring Suite review by Administrator in Mechanical or Industrial Engineering
Administrator in Mechanical or Industrial Engineering

"Easiest eLearning Content Creator to Use"

What do you like best?

The integration into ppt. that shrinks the learning curve and allows users to begin creating custom content immediately.

What do you dislike?

The limitation of design and interactive answers in quizzes (ie. drag and drop boxes)

Recommendations to others considering the product

Utilize the test trial and create sample content to evaluate if this software meets your business needs.

Global eLearning through one LMS. Cost effective.

iSpring Suite review by User in Hospital & Health Care

"A versatile product!"

What do you like best?

The creation, upload and publishing of the product are easier and more learning management system-friendly.

What do you dislike?

I had some difficulties getting the free version to work. I also am not sure how to publish without having to sit and listen to myself for the length of the presentation while it publishes.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I am still new...I bought my own version...

it is an easy way to upload lectures for my cl;asses so that we can do application projects in class (flipped classroom approach).

iSpring Suite review by <span>Junellen N.</span>
Junellen N.

"iSpring Suite - A great tool for creating tutorials!"

What do you like best?

The iSpring Suite allows you to create tutorials, learning videos with a test or surveys while doing most of the design in a familiar environment... Power Point. You can collaborate by allowing staff the create the initial slides and then convert them into an iSpring movie

What do you dislike?

Sometimes it can be challenging to edit the sound track

Recommendations to others considering the product

take your time! Start simple and you will evolve quickly. Make your entire Power Point before starting with the other features

The need to offer tutorials for clients and internal training. The quiz allows us to track who has taken the training

iSpring Suite review by <span>Dave B.</span>
Dave B.

"Heaven Lights"

What do you like best?

Easy updates with accurate display of all image and textual fonts, transitions, and links to both internal and external pages, especially to videos on the web. I have used my own videos on UTube and Vemco and the program jumps to them and back without delay or any misstep.

What do you dislike?

Cannot think of any dislikes. there have been a few problems when Apple comes out with new hardware but they have always been resolved quickly

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you need support or have a suggestion, be sure to contact support.

Selling my book, documents and models on my www.heavenlights.com. website.

iSpring Suite review by <span>luc f.</span>
luc f.

"iSpring perfect to educate"

What do you like best?

ISpring has so many essential features and is so reliable and easy to use and totally integrates any media you throw at him. The program is very efficient and reliable. It is intuitive and there is practically no learning curve. It will do what we want him and beyond and it is only limited by our imagination when creating presentation, all interactive and running smoothly. Publishing is awesome with many possible output than one can also fine tune. All is very clear , simple, efficient effective and functional, and so easy. Did I mention it never crashes.

What do you dislike?

I do not dislike anything but perhaps it is not a stand alone program. Add on to power point but really not so much a problem as I can also benefit form this awesome combination. So, no real issue here.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Do not get to much addicted to its awesomeness. Makes you look like a pro very fast. You 'll love iSpring. buy suite, it is awesome. Their customer service is on the top of everything and very proactive. Never had a problem , indeed the opposite. They are great

I use it for education, to keep the students engaged and provide the ability to interact with the lessons. I can use many various electronic means, audio video are very important, animation as well. Save time, engage my students, have fun doing it with iSpring. Modernize the way I teach, indeed explore new fromtiers by the flexibility this programs offers

iSpring Suite review by <span>Dr. Michael D. A.</span>
Dr. Michael D. A.

"The ispring 8 is amazing!"

What do you like best?

The lecture option is great for engaging with my audience. I like it because it creates a higher level of attentional arousal from my audience viewing my presentations.

What do you dislike?

I really have nothing that I dislike. The product is amazing!

Recommendations to others considering the product

Go with ispring it is amazing! The new player functionality is a value add. If you run a online business that focuses on training via e-learning this is the perfect tool.

I am able to develop global learning and training with it.

iSpring Suite review by <span>Alphonso B.</span>
Alphonso B.

"Review of ISpring Suite 8.1"

What do you like best?

I was most impressed with the ease of use. ISpring Suite 8. 1. The software had almost no learning curve because it fully integrates with P owerpoint. I was able to get up and running almost immediately. I also think the feature set that is present in this version of I Spring Suite 8.1 is outstanding. The scenario builder is an amazing and powerful application which is easy to configure and implement. The final thing that is absoolutely amazing is that all of the interactions that were originally set up in my Powerpoint presentations are fully operational after they converted over into HTML5 The conversion also takes place very rapidly which is impressive when compared to other programs where conversion to HTML 5 can take a very long time and can be associated with nonfunctional output.

What do you dislike?

I do not have any strong convictions regarding any aspect of the software that I do not like. I have used many other platforms found a splint Suite 8.1 to be one of the most helpful applications have tested today. It does provide tremendous simplicity and that it fully integrated into PowerPoint. By utilizing I Spring suite I have been able to greatly expand the content as well as the capabilities of my presentations. I also feel that the integrated quiz features and interactivity provide an exceptional means by which I can engage the audience during presentations.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would strongly recommend purchasing this product. The the price of this product, the ease of use and it seamless integration with PowerPoint make an excellent choice.

I Spring Suite has enabled me to rapidly produce exceptional presentations which have been using to educate high school and college students. It provides very powerful yet simple to use tools that have enabled me to focus on development of the presentations and not worry so much about a huge learning curve must be overcome in order to produce content. I think when you combine ease of use and powerful features this is one of the best software products available for developing E learning content. I think when you then add the amazing low price for this software it clearly places I Spring Suite in the class all by itself. I would strongly recommend this product to anyone considering a purchase.

iSpring Suite review by <span>Annelize I.</span>
Annelize I.

"I have been developing Accounting content for schools with this product since 2012."

What do you like best?

Quizzes, interactivity, ability to attach pdfs, no need for other programs to embed flash anymore

What do you dislike?

The limitations with flash conversion, I would like to see the limitations lifted to more than 200 slides.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Fantastic product. The iSpring team have always taken my needs into consideration and assisted where ever they could. They are like my "family" in New York!

With one single program you can publish across all the platforms.

iSpring Suite review by Executive Sponsor in Education Management
Executive Sponsor in Education Management

"Easy to work with + excellent service"

What do you like best?

It's easy to use for everyone that has Powerpoint experience. There is (virtually) no additional training required. Alsso: whenever we have questions or encounter issues, the iSpring support desk is always very helpful and responsive.

What do you dislike?

As it is a standard application sometimes it takes quite some effort to change certain setting (e.g. changing the font of questions in a quiz).

We deliver e-learning courses to our customers. iSpring has enebled us to be much more flexble and up to date (compared to the previous situation where all changes and requests took 'ages' at our custom software provider).

iSpring Suite review by Administrator in Veterinary
Administrator in Veterinary

"8.1 iSpring Review"

What do you like best?

My software stopped working, I did have suite 6 and I updated to 8.1. It still didn't work, so I contacted the support team for help. They were able to schedule a session to look at my computer the same day and had their specialists on the issue right away.

What do you dislike?

I was frustrating because I was mislead to think that buying a new version would solve my problems. When I bought it and it still didn't work I was a little frustrated.

My issue wasn't a business problem, it was a software problem. Every time I tried to open a quiz in PPT it would close PPT and show my program down. I am still not sure what the issue was but they were able to fix it and I am not able to access the quiz function through PPT without issues.

iSpring Suite review by <span>Richard C.</span>
Richard C.

"An innovative way to produce innovative e-learning material"

What do you like best?

I'm always looking for new ways to produce e-learning material for my many students and subscribers around the world. I teach English online, through eBooks, interactive material, and videos on my YouTube channels. I also teach one-to-one classes using Skype. With the continuing decline of advertising revenue from my YouTube channels and websites, in great part due to the increasing use of ad blocking software by visitors, I'm always looking for new ways to develop new material that can help me to support my business financially.

I've been looking at iSpring software for some time now, the latest introductions to the iSpring Suite 8.1 software means that it now contains all the features that I need. As the software is obviously continuously under development, it is likely that the entire package will evolve to bring even greater innovative possibilities to my work. Indeed, I made a suggestion for including audio files in part of the software capabilities and was told that this was already under development and would shortly be released.

What do you dislike?

Until now I've been using other software packages such as the Adobe Creative Cloud and animation software, which I will continue to use, but now I must master PowerPoint. The possibilities inherent in the software are obvious, but I guess they'll be another month spent at Lynda.com mastering it.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Try the evaluation software.

iSpring Suite 8.1 is allowing me to move away from more traditional PDF-based English learning material, which has problems when being used on mobile devices, to being able to produce material which works on all devices and is much more engaging for the student.

iSpring Suite review by <span>Robert K.</span>
Robert K.

"Quickly developed an interactive presentation for a trade show."

What do you like best?

Using iSpring Suite I've very quickly created an interactive presentation for an upcoming trade show. We will be using the presentation on iPads and Surface Pros, engaging attendees directly. The presentation relies heavily on animation and triggers. Other than one small problem that the support team quickly alleviated (with a fix), the product has worked really well. I like the fact that I can target different platforms (web, executable, etc.). I've only been using the product about a week, so I am still learning its various capabilities - which are extensive. I also like the ability to customize the player to fit my specific needs.

The support team has been awesome. Very quick to respond and I have yet to stump them with a problem. And they have been very patient in helping me learn different tricks and techniques.

I haven't really used it as or with a LMS yet. My next project will be to create a series of video presentations showcasing the features of our products.

Overall, very satisfied so far.

What do you dislike?

The only minor dislike I have at this point is when you are recording video or voice overs, there is a distinct break between slides. The volume at the beginning of each slide is low and then slowly increases, introducing background noise. This may be something that I can remedy. I've only done very preliminary testing of this feature.

Recommendations to others considering the product

iSpring Suite is a pretty extensive product in terms of features and capabilities, so allocate sufficient time to go through the trial. As I mentioned, the support staff is very helpful and gives great guidance. I would also suggest having a plan of attack based on a prioritized set of business problems/objectives you are working against. Otherwise you may wander around and not experience the full value of the product.

We are a small startup and don't have a large marketing department or staff. So I basically do all collateral and customer facing content. Therefore, I need a tool that very quickly lets me repurpose existing assets such as presentation and videos into new, fresh content and formats. iSpring Suite allows me to do that, save me lots of time and effort.

iSpring Suite review by <span>Brian P.</span>
Brian P.

"A solid product with a gentle learning curve"

What do you like best?

The user interface is comfortably easy to use, and the ease of setting preferences made this product really stand out. I have used many similar programs when designing course materials, and am completely sold on iSpring Presenter.

What do you dislike?

A stubborn difficulty in having the presentations autolink back to the main site upon completion. This will, though, be figured out in time.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Preview it, play with it, have fun with it and then purchase it. You will find a way to constantly surprise yourself with it.

Educational outreach to 400 + staff in remote locations, along with a dynamic presentation package for clients.

iSpring Suite review by <span>Carlos T.</span>
Carlos T.

"Great e- learning designer tool"

What do you like best?

I met with seven different vendors prior to go with Ispring Suite. Very reliable software, easy to navigate and be creative. I like the fact that I can target different platforms (LMS, web, executable, save test in words, etc.). I also like the ability to customize the player, is a pretty extensive product in terms of features and capabilities to fit my specific needs. ISpring is a great deal of interactivity and is included in the basic package.

But, what is behind the product is the most important for me as a Director of Training. I spring has a such support team that I have not seen any support team that works together and respond in short period of time. Outstanding Team!!- " High ten". Very quick to respond and they have been very patient in helping me to learn more about the LMS and the software.

What do you dislike?

What do you dislike?

The only minor dislike I have at this point is with the Quiz maker, I would like to see more capabilities to edit pictures and be able to move them around the slide. Like a picture tool.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you are looking for a full package without spending crazy amount of money and extra charges. Give a try to the iSpring team and you won't regret.

Our company has noticed a need in our Above Restaurant Leaders and Regional Manager to reinforce their development as leaders. They opened a position and a department to support the field personnel. I am that person in charge to develop and provide the support in the field. Therefore, I had to develop a system that will provide them with the support in an effective way, simpler and with mobile capabilities. ISpring Suite allowed me to do that, save me lots of time, effort and in a very cost efficient. Kudos!!

iSpring Suite review by <span>Hedemarrie D.</span>
Hedemarrie D.

"The Book Feature attracted me to upgrade to iSpring Suite"

What do you like best?

At first, I was merely attracted by aesthetic features of the book interaction. But I soon realized the application went beyond aesthetics. I had to make a report loaded with statistical information and I found iSpring to be the best medium to present the heaviness of the information to my audience in a conversational tone. It was the perfect medium to do that! The report is written in Spanish, but you may see it here: http://ipcelcamino.com/evaluacion/

What do you dislike?

I would add a hyperlink feature withing the book interaction so that the concept of interactivity between the student and the content will be taken to a higher level.

Recommendations to others considering the product

This product has been designed with Instructional Designers in mind. It is great for online education. The learning curve is extremely low and it will make you look good even if you are not a graphic designer.

Chunking information and presenting it in a digestible and elegant manner utilizing the book interaction feature.

iSpring Suite review by <span>Becky S.</span>
Becky S.

"Great customer service!"

What do you like best?

So far I have been very impressed with the ease of use of iSpring. I purchased it for myself and others in order to have those support with creating online trainings, that are not trained in authoring tools. I am generally a captivate user, but have moved to using iSpring for more basic training modules. My favorite part of using iSpring is the support team. I get my questions answered very quickly, and they are even willing to do a screen sharing to troubleshoot issues. Its rare that you get someone who patiently helps figure out what is not working (in my case it was issues related to saving on my network vs. desktop)

What do you dislike?

Still some glitches that I'm working through, but it is a new program to me

Online training is a nice supplement to instructor-led training

iSpring Suite review by Executive Sponsor in Hospital & Health Care
Executive Sponsor in Hospital & Health Care

"CMO/CMIO"

What do you like best?

Integration and followup tools with easy to use interface

What do you dislike?

Nothing at this moment, after final evaluation we will be more comfartable for recommendations, if any.

We are a four (4) hospitals and multiple medical offices healthcate system with 3,300 employees. Is a big problem keep an updated educational requirements manually.

iSpring Suite review by <span>Alfredo K.</span>
Alfredo K.

"An Amazing Product"

What do you like best?

What I like best about iSpring is the ease of use. It is an add-in for a product that most elearning developers are already familiar with, PowerPoint. I like the flexibility that it gives me from creating quizzes to interactions. It seems like every month they have a new feature and/or they have improved on an existing one. The support is also amazing, they constantly reach out to see if I am happy with the product.

In my current position, I need to create eLearning modules quickly but professionally. iSpring allows me to do that. It also allows me to add it to an LMS for xApi functionality. I recommend this product to anyone who does not want to tackle the complexity of an Articulate Storyline or Adobe Captivate, but still needs to produce a professional looking product with all the ells and whistles of the big boys on the block.

What do you dislike?

The price is steep but still worth it. At times the files do get corrupted and I lose a quiz or an interaction. Keep backups, I am not sure if this is a problem with Windows or PowerPoint itself. I think it needs a little more ability to interact with JavaScript for better customization. They should have an easier way to send the xApi metrics to a google sheet. There is probably a way to do it programmatically, but in keeping with their overall ease of use, they should include it in their package. Their webinars are light in content and are just another marketing sales attempt, but I really don't blame them for that. They should also give some flexibility on the html editing. These are all problems that all of the others have, but they are high on my wish list.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Use the trial period and/or the free products to see if it fits your needs.

I am trying to solve the problem of delivering engaging content and not the same old boring PowerPoint. I want to be able to have the learner learn without difficulty. iSpring goes a long way in providing this without having to know html or JavaScript.

iSpring Suite review by <span>Tim W.</span>
Tim W.

"Simple software with powerful features"

What do you like best?

I have been using iSpring software since 2011 and can wholeheartedly recommend it to eLearning Developers both experienced and new to the field.

The iSpring Suite app has grown over that time with consistent updates that not only add new and exciting features, but more importantly keep it compatible (and backwards compatible) with the ever-changing standards of the internet. Indeed it was one of the first (if not 'the' first) eLearning authoring tool that allowed for a combined export SCORM file that contained both Flash and HTML5 versions for maximum compatibility.

iSpring Suite is a plugin for PowerPoint which makes it easy to learn. Unlike other tools, there is an instant familiarity with iSpring and you will find that if you can use PowerPoint, you can become an eLearning course creator. However, as you will have experienced for yourself, there are good PowerPoint presentations, and there are not so good PowerPoint presentation. Course creators should still have basic knowledge of design and web principles to make effective courses.

If there is one thing about iSpring that I am more impressed with than their products it is their customer service; both one on one and on their community forums. Any questions I have raised on the forum is usually answered within 24hours by a staff member or community member. There have been some issues that have required further investigation where I have sent my files to their staff and within a few days they will have an answer to my problem or suggest an alternative solution. For instance I had an issue with a font not rendering correctly in HTML5 due to the drop shadow effect. The short term solution was to remove the effect but in the next minor update (around a month later) they had incorporated a fix.

Unlike other organisations I have dealt with there has never been a 'too hard basket' issue. iSpring staff have always been helpful in either solving my problems or giving a reason why my solution is not ideal and offering an alternative.

iSpring is probably the only organisation I would take the time to write this kind of review for. I cannot recommend them and their products enough.

What do you dislike?

As iSpring Suite is a plugin for PowerPoint there are some limitations that are inherent with this program. PowerPoint is a poor animating tool and unfortunately it is time excessively time consuming to create complex animations that are synced up to audio.

I come from the old school days of using Adobe Flash (Macromedia Flash MX 04 was the best!), so if you compare the animating tools in both of these programs there is no comparison.

If there were some additional animating tools that brought the workflow closer to that of an animating software I would save a great deal of time. However this is more a fault of PowerPoint than of iSpring Suite.

Other minor things would be formatting limitations in iSpring Interactions, however these limitations get reduced with every update they release...

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you are wanting to create eLearning content, or even mini-HTML5 or flash sites, then iSpring Suite is for you. There is a free version of this application so there is simply no excuse not to give it a try.

We commissioned iSpring to develop some custom functionality for their platform last month and we were not disappointed.

The brief was to allow for a participant to be able to generate their own Certificate of Participation after successfully completing a quiz - this function would normally be completed by the LMS or the training provider however we needed a way to automate this process.

iSpring went to work straight away and had a working draft within a week. After a few emails back and forth to refine to design and functionality of the product I was sent a final version of the code as well as a 'How to' document.

The Certificate Generator had the capability to be tweaked so that the fonts could be changed, the template image replaced and the wording edited however this needed a bit of coding knowledge (which is not my forte'). A staff member from iSpring spent well over an hour with me on a Gotomeeting to explain how to go about editing the Certificate Generator, which included answering many of my beginner questions.

This functionality has saved us a massive amount of time. Each certificate we need to generate would take around 2-4 minutes, depending if they are done in bulk or not.

iSpring Suite review by User in Consumer Services
User in Consumer Services

"user friendly with a great support team"

What do you like best?

easy to use - and quick reply time from support team

What do you dislike?

few things - really nothing. easy to use

Using Ispring Suite to create content for new LMS system

iSpring Suite review by <span>Dr Sertip Z.</span>
Dr Sertip Z.

"iSpring is a brilliant product that has enabled me to bring my teachings to life. "

What do you like best?

I love the way in which iSpring enabled me to combine audio, video and lectures slides into one package which I can share easily with my students online so that I can access it at their own convenience and in their own time.

I also use it to make online formative tests for my students and this is one of the greatest and most brilliant features of iSpring.

I tend to create multiple choice questions of various times which iSpring is brilliant at. It enables me to generate the answers with feedback and scores and percentages. My students have loved these formative tests which they can access online as many times as they like. They tend to use these as revision aids and to identify their progress throughout the course and their level of preparation for the programme.

Most important of all, I find iSring to be brilliant in enabling me to create great interactive online teachings and quizzes in a simple and efficient way and without the need to understand computer programming.

What do you dislike?

In the 2 years that I have been using iSpring, I have not be able to identify any weaknesses.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you are looking for something that will enable you to make your teachings and presentations that much more exciting and interesting, with an easy ability to combine various file formats into one, then I would recommend you use iSpring.

If you are someone who wants to bring your teachings and presentations into the 21st century in any easy and effiecient way, and without the need to have advance computing skills, then again I would encourage you to use iSpring.

It has enabled me to enhance my teachings, making them more interactive, with the ability to embed audio and video files, as well as quizzes and questions (with answers and feedback).

It has enabled be to share my teachings online in a much more efficient and access way. This has been particularity important for my part-time, distance learning and professional students.

iSpring has also enabled me to make my presentations and teachings much more professional.

iSpring Suite review by User in Facilities Services
User in Facilities Services

"ISpring Support"

What do you like best?

I was amazed to discover that with ispring it doesn't end with the sale. The support team is really fantastic. They are responsive and proactive. They are also really easy to talk to you if you are not teckie. You have the name of the person you are dealing with is also extremely rare.

What do you dislike?

There is not a lot to criticise. The software is extremely easy to use the customer and technical support team are extremely responsive.

Recommendations to others considering the product

This software is incredible for creating training or other presentations. it is highly intuitive and the technical support is superb and very personal.

My ftp upload would not accept movies embedded in the presentation. I was pointed in the right direction and helped to resolve the issue.

iSpring Suite review by <span>Valur M.</span>
Valur M.

"iSpring the number 1 ppt to html5 converter"

What do you like best?

iSpring converter pro is the greatest tool I've come across that converts powerpoint shows to html5. It keeps it's professional look plus has great features that makes it even better than powerpoint itself. With it's student friendly staff that gave me a great offer too the program itself 10/10.

What do you dislike?

I haven't found anything in particular that I dislike.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Definitely. 10/10

I needed to convert powerpoint shows to a professional looking html5. Ended up with a perfect html5 slideshow.

iSpring Suite review by <span>Rafal G.</span>
Rafal G.

"iSpring Suite - the best choice for Experience API (aka Tin Can API, aka xAPI) analytics."

What do you like best?

Easiness of implementing Experience API into training online material. There is no difficulty in connecting the iSpring output to a given Learning Record Store (LRS).

What do you dislike?

There is nothing I dislike. A good feature would be a possibility of adding more "verbs" (Experience API specification) - via iSpring application.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Really good product with high quality support.

Business problem: Big and Small data, refining information from the internet, quantitative and qualitative approach. Benefit: precise data analytics.

iSpring Suite review by <span>Rafael M.</span>
Rafael M.

"iSpring was one of my best decisions on software purchase"

What do you like best?

The possibility to "build up" my online courses on a well known application (PowerPoint) and then is quite easy to convert them to HTML. iPad is a standard with our sales force, iSpring brought me a very handy solution to deploy the information in such devices.

What do you dislike?

Nothing at all. At the beginning was a little difficult to find out how to make my HTML work properly. But with Post-Sale indications and support I could solve my questions. After that, was too straight forward.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I strongly suggest to use first the trial in order to find all of the sutile details that this software includes. After that you will be really convinced on the purchase. It took me a couple of weeks making "dummies" presentations, converting, publishing and using with Beta users, before to take my decision. I don´t regret about it.

Our products involve many technical details and salesmen need at least a couple of years to gain enough experience. With online courses, we are hoping to short up this time to few weeks only.

Have all of the presentations on HTML would involve a tremendous amount of work writing the code. iSpring works fine and save us a lot of time.

iSpring Suite review by <span>Sandra R.</span>
Sandra R.

"impressed by its user friendliness and by the quality of support even in the trial version"

What do you like best?

User friendliness

Flexibility

Great support answering promptly and in a detailed manner

What do you dislike?

The audio recording interface: it is too small and it is not easy to read the notes

Recommendations to others considering the product

Do not hesitate to ask their support

Compliance

iSpring Suite review by <span>Devon L. G.</span>
Devon L. G.

"Amazing product and even better support."

What do you like best?

I selected iSpring Suite because it is intuitive and interactive. It has a wonderful presentation style/format and is filled all sorts of hidden gems to enable you to produce engaging presentations. It is easy to not only record audio and video, but you can easily edit and optimize. This software provides a great way to develop eye-appealing quizzes, surveys, simulations, and presentations. It adds a bar to your PowerPoint program so you do not have to learn a whole new presentation program. I cannot tell you how intuitive this program is and how many options it has to publish.

Beyond the product, the service is amazing. There are helpful articles and videos on the website, but if there is any snafu or a unique request, you can just speak to the customer service reps and they are more than happy to help. Their quick response and willingness to look at my specific projects helped me build amazing presentations. Every time I want any information or if something is not working, they have addressed every one of my questions with great expertise.

They also have webinars that help you learn about the other options that may not be so apparent. I am very pleased with this product and if you are looking to create a lot of online presentation modules, this is the product for you.

What do you dislike?

I would love if the survey and quiz answers could be easily integrated into my LMS or another system in which I could collect the data. But, I just design the quizzes so that the learner must pass in order to continue on in the course.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you are familiar with PowerPoint and looking to make engaging, interactive learning modules, then purchase iSpring and stop wasting time trying to learn all the others out there. I knew within 1 hour that I preferred this product over the other 4 that I tried.

I am using this product to provide engaging learning modules to my audience.