iSpring Suite

iSpring Suite

iSpring Suite is a cutting edge training eLearning authoring tool that helps you easily create mobile-ready presentations or video courses in PowerPoint and share them online to reach the global audience.

Work for iSpring Suite?

Learning about iSpring Suite?

iSpring Suite Reviews

Ask iSpring Suite a Question
Showing 210 iSpring Suite reviews
iSpring Suite review by <span>Rick Z.</span>
Rick Z.
Validated Review

Fast, bug-free and powerful!

Validated Review
What do you like best?

iSpring has been a reliable development tool for us. We have found it to be almost 100% compatible with ALL of PowerPoint's features. It works very quickly in terms of development and generation of courses. When we've had a question or issue, the Support Team at iSpring is extremely helpful and always gets us a response within a day usually. It is feature rich, has good sound encoding, great video playback and excellent support for LMS tracking. Disclaimer: I have worked with iSpring in their show booth as an unpaid volunteer. I enjoy the product and have established friendships with people at iSpring. I would not be in their booth if I did not believe in their product.

What do you dislike?

I don't care too much for their interaction builder, but I suspect new features are being built into it. For me, that's a minor dislike as I can inset other objects that do the same thing.

WE have helped many people convert existing PowerPoint content, made it interactive and dpployed it for them. Quick turnaround time, solid source and happy customers make is very happy!

0 of 0 found this helpful.
Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about iSpring Suite
iSpring Suite review by <span>Mark S.</span>
Mark S.
Validated Review
What do you like best?

iSpring is the best engineered, most reliable eLearning development tool that I use.

As a Training Consultant, I use many different eLearning tools, depending on the project and my client's wishes. With some tools that I use, I worry about the published lesson because the things that I build do not always work in the finished product. But iSpring REALLY WORKS. I've thrown many challenges to iSpring over the years (Windows 8, Office 13, various devices, etc) but the always seem to be the same: it works. On the desktop. On my iPad. On a Samsung Galaxy or iPhone. It WORKS.

What do you dislike?

Because I do a significant amount of eLearning for software tools, it would be a big plus to have an integrated software simulation tool in the iSpring Suite. It would also be nice to have additional audio editing capabilities that allowed developers to at least select and delete clips of audio. It's not critical for me personally because I prefer to use a more robust audio tool (Audacity or Sony Sound Forge, for example), but there are some who like to have all tools in the same package.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Test it on every device and in every environment you can dream of. The more you challenge it, the more you'll love it.

There are three big business benefits with iSpring Suite:

* Rapid development. When I talk to people who don't know the world of eLearning very well, I tell them to open a PowerPoint file and click iSpring's Publish button. That's it. Congratulations, you're now an eLearning developer. Well, of course, there is much more to it than that - but if you are starting with a slide deck, it's definitely true that you can get an eLearning lesson with a click of a button.

* Short Learning Curve: If you know PowerPoint (and most training people do), you are 75% of the way there to learning iSpring.

* Enhanced Collaborative Development: You are using a PPT file as a base for your lesson - not a proprietary format. That means that you can hand your file over to an SME, a Graphic Designer, or others on your team to share development duties. That can be extremely helpful in many environments.

0 of 0 found this helpful.

What Course Authoring solution do you use?

iSpring Suite review by <span>David A.</span>
David A.
Validated Review

a practical and powerful solution

Validated Review
What do you like best?

1. enhance the effects of powerpoint

2. create interactive materials

3. create e-learning courses scorm

4. Create materials adaptable html5

5. Easy to use, agile development

6. Tests and surveys with multiple question formats

7. create image galleries

8. easy to embed video and external Web sites

9. multiple user controls and restrictions to navigation

10. reports to a server mail or forward progress.

What do you dislike?

1. Modify Graphics player

2. assigning ratings to page views

3. report details of exam questions

Recommendations to others considering the product

agile production of online courses, presentations and web resources

high performance at a reasonable cost

1. Reduction of production time courses

2. design of instructional design patterns

3. responsive courses multidevice

iSpring Suite review by <span>Dan B.</span>
Dan B.

Wonderful product

Validated Review
What do you like best?

We recommend iSpring to many of our SmarterU clients that are looking for an easy way to convert and augment Powerpoint presentations. Their software is well engineered, and performs more reliably than a competing product from a larger company.

What do you dislike?

We'd love to see some additional quiz question templates, and an offline player than transfer scorm results back to our LMS.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Try it - you'll love it.

Converting Popwerpoints.

iSpring Suite review by <span>Anand R.</span>
Anand R.
Validated Review
What do you like best?

We enjoy the simplicity of the product Usability and User Experience of the product and its ability to produce e-Learning contents supporting current trends like HTML5, TinCan API and other latest standards made this product stand out from the crowd. Also this is one of the cost effective production tools I have used in similar lines so far.

What do you dislike?

Limitations with the predefined templates and navigation styles. Could have been more with creative options in the template/designs.

Recommendations to others considering the product

During the evaluation process we have short-listed close to 10 products and found iSpring passed on our project requirement check-list and I strongly recommend iSpring to others.

We are addressing the scalability issues of our training program which is limited currently, Now, we are creating a blended learning program using this software which address more users with consistent delivery.

iSpring Suite review by <span>Nalin D.</span>
Nalin D.
Validated Review
What do you like best?

Very intuitive interface.

All in one presentation explorer.

Maximum support for PowerPoint features.

Customizing options for publishing content.

What do you dislike?

Very few interactions.

Lesser quizzing features.

We are using iSpring Suite for various projects specially E-Learning for K-12 segment with the content that was ready in PowerPoint. We got exactly what we wanted and talking about the quality of conversion it is really satisfactory and students using it have also given positive feedback about it.

Learn more about iSpring Suite

iSpring Suite Videos

Learning about iSpring Suite?

* We monitor all iSpring Suite reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.