iSqFt

iSqFt allows you to manage your bid process and streamline your vendor selection, project sharing and document distribution.

Work for iSqFt?

Learning about iSqFt?

iSqFt Reviews

Showing 14 iSqFt reviews
iSqFt review by <span>Mackenzie S.</span>
Mackenzie S.

"Used to download plans and specifications from General Contractors"

What do you like best?

The program is free and easy to access online through any device. Contractors just send a link in the email so it avoids having to send large files and risk them bouncing back through the server.

What do you dislike?

There is a lot going on on the page and the text is very small. There are multiple tabs to be opened and some information is difficult to find because it could be located in multiple places (i.e. job description, timeline, bidders). The large banner ads are also very distracting as they pull your attention away from the tiny text and are placed between the tabs at the top and the information below.

This avoids sending large files through email, which can get bounced back by servers that only accept a limited size of attachments. This also allows the bidder to respond "bid" or "no bid" with a click of a button so there is no confusion.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about iSqFt
iSqFt review by <span>Divyanshu  P.</span>
Divyanshu P.

"Amazing web based tool for General Contractors "

What do you like best?

The simplicity of this software is amazing and also the wide database they have makes it very effective. Bulk invitations and the controllability makes it perfect.

What do you dislike?

It is a little overpriced as compared to the competitors like Building connected. Also, I just got to know that building connected is providing the basic tool for free and only charges for premium services and tools so this is one thing ISQFT must look into. That's the only thing I dislike.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Try using this software if you get a chance, it is very user-friendly with the wide database.

It is very useful to us since we invite all our subcontractors through ISQFT and further, all the project information such as plans, RFI, addendums etc. are done through it.

What Construction Estimating solution do you use?

iSqFt review by <span>Juan V.</span>
Juan V.

"Great Set-up and User Friendly"

What do you like best?

I like that every detail about the project from the location to the project manager to the drawings can all be uploaded in one space. This makes it easier for sub contractors to find what they need.

What do you dislike?

There's nothing really to dislike, but I could suggest an improvement. ProCore has the option to submit bids right on their platform, but I do not see that option for subs on iSqFt

Recommendations to others considering the product

If a GC is looking for a user friendly platform that their subs would also find user friendly, iSqFt is the way to go.

Every detail about the project from the location to the project manager to the drawings can all be uploaded in one space.

User in Construction

"I make my living from ISQFT"

What do you like best?

The most appealing thing about this program is the customer support. But what makes it my favorite is the amount of work available to bid on. I sold over 900K in construction work this year 85% of it came from open bids and invites from GC's.

What do you dislike?

My only discouragement is not with the program but with the people who use it incorrectly. Some GCs who do not know how to use will just dump their plans in here thinking I have the time to sort through their mess. I don't too many good GCs on here to even worry about their projects

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you want to be fishing in the deep end of the bid pool this is where to do it.

The way they use keywords to flag you on what your looking saves time and time is money. The ability to go back years and check the original bid specs is an amazing thing. How many times have you had a person use updated plans or specs to try to get you to pay for something? plenty of times for me and I can go back to the original plans and prove myself right or wrong. I also like that I can request a project and Isqft will go to the owner and get the plans the list of plan holders so I never miss a player. Nothing like working 2 weeks on a bid to find out your the low man but there was that one GC you didnt know about that was awarded the job but you didnt get your quote to him.

iSqFt review by <span>Chester &amp; Roxanne R.</span>
Chester & Roxanne R.

"Reviewing Plans on ISqFt. "

What do you like best?

Nothing I dislike this software for reviewing plans. When the Contractor send plans over via ISqFt I request that the plans be sent through DropBox or VIAthe email on a PDF

What do you dislike?

Everything I dislike when a contractor send a request to bid through this program. unable to read the plans can't find the specification unable to see the line items just a mess User enemy NOT user friendly at all

Recommendations to others considering the product

NO NO NO NOT Not ever!!!!!

None I dislike this software I would recommend that ISqFt. redevelop there system!!!!!!!

User in Construction

"Great tool for Contractors and Subs"

What do you like best?

The interface is really nice and is very user friendly. The customizable dashboard makes it so you can see only what you want or need to see. You can track projects, review past projects, and keep track of items with the built in calendar. This all is included in the free version. With the paid version, you get faster access to projects, better communication tools, and perform take-offs that work hand in hand with excel

What do you dislike?

I really like the way this software operates and i don't have any negative comments other than I wish the full version was a little cheaper.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you aren't currently using a software like this to communicate between you and your subs during the bid process, you are killing your overhead by wasting time.

It has cut steps out of our process which, overall, saves us time. I can get 3x more jobs out for bid in a day then when i was doing it by hand using nothing but Outlook and our company's FTP site.

iSqFt review by Administrator in Architecture & Planning
Administrator in Architecture & Planning

"Great in some areas, bad in others."

What do you like best?

Being able to log on and get some very accurate project info for the bidding process and the ease of getting contact info that I would need to do a bid.

What do you dislike?

The whole takeoff software is flawed and very, very, very slow and time consuming. The only use I got out of this was being about to create a unit matrix when one wasn't provided.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Just make sure that this software will be able to do the takeoff you need it to do.

The only benefits I have garnered from this is the ability to download drawings and find projects to bid online.

"Used for a bit "

What do you like best?

Used for file sharing. That's about it.

What do you dislike?

Seemed a little difficult to maneuver around. Some files did not load. Definitely is not mobile friendly. As most of my work is done from a mobile platform, this is most important to me. Also have to weed through many projects that don't apply to my business.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Seemed to send many projects not associated with my search criteria.

None at the moment. I stopped using this service after a few months.

User in Construction

"Good software for bid invitations"

What do you like best?

I like the tabs at the top of the page that make it really easy to navigate

What do you dislike?

There isn't anything I dislike about this website

Recommendations to others considering the product

It's quite easy to use, even the new people pick it up quick because of this

It is a reliable website for gathering contact and project information so we are no longer stressing over waiting on a response from a slow email correspondence regarding questions

iSqFt review by Administrator in Construction
Administrator in Construction

"Easy"

What do you like best?

Streamlines the process for bidding. You can make it shareable to subcontractors.

What do you dislike?

That it was/is a stand alone website for us. It doesn't integrate with our other programs.

Recommendations to others considering the product

The ability to integrate information is crucial to me. Procore isn't our main PM software. If you don't need it or if you use Procore, this is perfect for you.

I can communicate easier on projects out for bid my subs and takeoff information efficiently for accuracy in our bidding. Prequalify our subs.

iSqFt review by User in Building Materials
User in Building Materials

"This is very good for monitoring and tracking current or upcoming projects"

What do you like best?

I like the easy navigation and user friendly interface

What do you dislike?

Everything runs smoothly using iSqFt. If I had to choose it would be the online tool will become unstable and freeze sometimes.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you are wanting to tack and monitor upcoming projects this software is for you.

This helps track down upcoming bids.. So that is a major problem solver. That is a major benefit in itself by no longer having to find upcoming projects to bid.

"iSqFt "

What do you like best?

I really like this to move and download bid projects. I have a lot of clients using this to bid on projects.

What do you dislike?

There is not much I dislike on this program. But if I had to say, at time the plan are not in a simply format to download. individuals versus single group of combined pdf's. It makes it a little tedious to have to check all boxes.

Downloading bid documents

iSqFt review by Consultant in Construction
Consultant in Construction

"A great way to track bidding opportunities"

What do you like best?

the keyword searches are great- We are a niche service so it helps us sort through all hte static to find promising projects

What do you dislike?

It generates so many emails, and 80% dont apply.

It centralizes a list of active work in our area, and pinpoints projects we would might not know of otherwise.

"User Friendly "

What do you like best?

Their support staff is very helpful. Their programmers listen to user feedback and implement change quickly.

What do you dislike?

The subcontractor database is messy and has invalid contacts.

We needed to reach subs in new markets. This allows us to search for subs almost anywhere.

Learning about iSqFt?

* We monitor all iSqFt reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.