Issuetrak

Issuetrak helps your team track tickets, issues, & requests with features like auto-assignment, ticket escalation, at-a-glance dashboard metrics, detailed reporting, custom forms, user-defined fields, and much more. Submit tickets via email, mobile, web form, or web portal. Define your workflow with simple task lists or complex branching. Issuetrak is highly configurable, quickly implemented, & easy to use. Cloud or on-premise deployment.

Work for Issuetrak?

Learning about Issuetrak?

Issuetrak Reviews

Ask Issuetrak a Question
Showing 61 Issuetrak reviews
Issuetrak review by Administrator

"IssueTrak’s Help Desk software has been a great benefit to our organization."

What do you like best?

What do you dislike?

We have had a few hiccups with the email notifications not sending.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It is highly customizable and allows us to be more efficient in tracking issues with our end users. Excellent product with excellent support staff!!!

It is highly customizable and allows us to be more efficient in tracking issues with our end users. The software is very stable and we rarely need support but in those few instances that we do, we always receive excellent support and guidance. There are a number of features that are extremely useful. The Quick Search and Advance Search options provides the ability to find information quickly. The Reports section is highly utilized and cherished for it provides us with Summery Reports and a Report Writer for our own Queries. The Email Notifications keep everyone in constant communications. Excellent product with excellent support staff!!!

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Issuetrak
User in Telecommunications

"A Decent Tool for Escalations"

What do you like best?

I work in a call center, and I like the way it categorizes the different issues when you have an escalation that can't be handled during the initial phone call with the customer. At least at my company, there's a category for pretty much every problem you can think of. I will say that it is better categorized than other tools I've used here. And I'm sure that helps get the issues directed to the correct departments better too. (I've only used it to escalate. I've never closed an IssueTrak ticket.)

What do you dislike?

Sometimes we'll get customers that want to compliment or make a complaint another employee. For a long time, IssueTrak was our primary tool for doing this, through the Feedback section. This could just be the way my company programmed IssueTrak, but a lot of times we couldn't find the employee in IssueTrak to assign the complaint properly. I would find the employee in our employee database no problem, but I just couldn't pull them in the Feedback tool.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would say that most of my problems with IssueTrak are less on IssueTrak and more on how my company uses. I've seen a lot of people close my IssueTrak escalations without properly investigating. And I think the problems I have finding employees in the Feedback tool is likely due to how the employees are programmed into the IssueTrak database by my own company (like people who are there being listed multiple times). So just be careful as to how you program IssueTrak and how you use it. It can be very useful and helpful if programmed and used properly.

There's a wide range of business problems we've used IssueTrak to solve. Some examples include payments being applied incorrectly or getting lost entirely, technicians forgetting equipment during service calls or installs, damage claims, and both positive and negative feedback on specific employees. I'll be honest, with my role in this process, I don't always see the end result of the IssueTrak ticket I put in. It is supposed to Email me when the ticket is closed, but that doesn't always happen. I have seen several accounts where billing issues like missing or misapplied payments got resolved successfully when the investigative process was started through an IssueTrak. I would say that tends to be where this tool is the most successful for us. I've seen damage claims resolved this way too, but those are less common than billing problems.

What Help Desk solution do you use?

Issuetrak review by Pete P.
Pete P.

"IssueTrak for incident management"

What do you like best?

Was inexpensive and very easy to setup and use. Straight forward displays and easy to tailor with user defined fields. Easy to create the format for "ticket". I like the Quick Picks, which are like ticket templates, thus making it easy for the helpdesk to to choose the right one and have a number of items pre-filled. Simple Knowledge base is also easy to use and append files to. We were able to configure SLAs and metrics in it.

What do you dislike?

Does not support ITIL processes well. We do "change management" in it with change tickets, and that works fine. Problem management does not really fit so well and you cannot link incidents to problem tickets or known error records.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Determine you ITIL needs, if you don't need a highly "ITIL--ready" tool, then this is a very good ticketing system at a good price.

We use this in our IT support role. We have a helpdesk that initiates most tickets and an IT tech team that resolves them.

Issuetrak review by Christopher P.
Christopher P.

"Simplistic yet very functional Help Desk Software!"

What do you like best?

Their REST based API allows our team to utilize our own software's interface to create tickets directly inside of IssueTrak. Alternatively, users can also email in their tickets in case they cannot reach the software. The best part about this is that we can have their user information tied to the ticket, meaning we do not have to dig and hope that we can tell *who* submitted the ticket!

What do you dislike?

The only thing I would like to see less of is new windows. In Chrome, when opening various links within the software, it opens a whole new Chrome window instead of opening a new tab or just taking me straight to that page versus opening a new window/tab.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Upon implementation, try to do as much administration configuration (ie, additional fields, status types, projects, issue templates, etc.) so that your users are not required to do data correction in the future. Also, make sure to reach out to IssueTrak with any questions you may have!

It has solved our failure to keep up with all of the customer communications. We started being able to respond to customers more efficiently using IssueTrak, even though we don't use it to it's fullest potential! We dropped response time drastically. The number of opened tickets has dropped drastically over the course of the years. Thanks to the support from IssueTrak, we learned that we were misusing the software during a training session that assisted us with a ton of duplicate tickets.

Issuetrak review by User in Financial Services

"Review of IssueTrak"

What do you like best?

I like you are able to track tickets and get information to other departments we don't have phone contact with for our customers. I work in tech support for Charter communications and it makes it much easier to assist customers and get information quickly

What do you dislike?

It often times doesn't pre populate where it has to be routed to, and all the different areas and division we work with makes it incredibly difficult to get it correctly routed. It could also be simplified more, there is definitely a learning curve when you first start using the program.

Solving customer campaign issues, billing concerns, technician feedback, damage claims to customer's property, collection and payment services issues. It has a lot of benefits, it allows us to do our job more efficiently, while ensuring customers get contacted back about their issues.

"Exemplary!"

What do you like best?

The product is robust yet intuitive. The feature set covers almost anything one could need out of a tracking product and the optional modules cover ancillary needs in exceptional fashion. The support staff is exemplary and clearly demonstrate an intimate knowledge of the product.

What do you dislike?

Initial setup can be a bit esoteric. Staging the product may require getting acclimated to certain terms and language exclusive to the product. Also, different facets within the product maybe dependent on other facets which may not be readily obvious during the initial configuration.

Recommendations to others considering the product

The product is exceptional.

When we outgrew our internally developed ticketing system we were referred to IssueTrak by industry colleagues. Migrating to a purpose-built product facilitated all aspects of our ticketing process. Streamlining the submission, assignment, and reporting process has been instrumental in granting a greater insight into how effective we are as a department and an organization as a whole.

Issuetrak review by Administrator in Financial Services
Administrator in Financial Services

"Issue Trak is amazing"

What do you like best?

Email to ticket, organizing the trouble tickets, next action ticket to individuals and reporting. Setup was simple and effective to managing my IT Department and Lock Desk at this Mortgage company.

What do you dislike?

I don't like to having to purchase a license for each individual I want to have the ability to pass on tickets to others as this reduces the effectiveness of getting the tickets in front of the proper person in a timely basis.

Most important issue is giving users a direct link to access the system and submit tickets as the security level is minimal. The software needs to be updated to a tier 3 / layer 3 capabilities so they can securely access via a website and have the data back in the DMZ protected.

Recommendations to others considering the product

This will require a clear project in mind before getting Issuetrak experts to help you design it. Internal access is great, if you need tickets submitted from outside your network you will require the Email to ticket module setup. I thinks its best to get two individuals primarily evolved with setup and administering this software. Too many and too few that know the system was a problem in the beginning.

Fast response time to helping 700 employees with computer issues and allow Loan officers to request Rate locks quickly and effectively.

Issuetrak review by Consultant in Hospital & Health Care
Consultant in Hospital & Health Care

"Issuetrak HelpDesk"

What do you like best?

The ability to store existing users and be able to search for them. Also the ability to categorize the different jobs that are sent in. I like that we are able to directly communicate with customers compared to our previous desk where we simply logged our communications, whether through emails or calls.

What do you dislike?

The very limited formatting of messages is inconvenient for the nature of my work. It would be nice to be able to use tables and graphics without having to attach files. In addition, the character limit when emailing the issue is too limiting as some of our email communication can get lengthy.

Recommendations to others considering the product

IssueTrak is a powerful tool for overseeing the work that is being done in your company. It allows you to see the categories of products we have the most questions for compared to the least amount of questions.

We are able to keep track of the data of our work. It allows us to see which areas receive more questions or have more issues compared with other areas.

Issuetrak review by Brigitte A.
Brigitte A.

"Simply useful"

What do you like best?

It is simple and web-based. Has clean look, and easy to maneuver. Able to keep up with fast paced environment.

What do you dislike?

Would like more custom reporting for turn around time and more options for the dashboard - so that it is more easy on the eyes..

Recommendations to others considering the product

Its a great simple tool, but dont expect customizations, or custom reporting.

We use this software to keep track of issues - works very well to research reoccuring issues and to see who is the star tech with closing issues.

Issuetrak review by Ian H.
Ian H.

"IssueTrak review"

What do you like best?

The easy of setup and use was the best. It was easy to setup and deploy to the help desk and upgrades are very straight forward. I also would like to comment on their tech support because they are very quick and helpful when we did come across a problem.

What do you dislike?

This is a pretty clear and consise tool so it met all of you needs. I guess the GUI could be a little better but other than the that, it is a solid product.

We use this for our IT and facilities teams to track and follow issues that are happening in our company.

Issuetrak review by Sandi D.
Sandi D.

"IssueTrak is great!"

What do you like best?

The Support Team! These folks have it going on. I mean they get the job done with speed, professionalism, they are courteous and make you feel right at ease! I cannot say enough!

What do you dislike?

I haven't ran into anything and we've been with IssueTrak for well over 3 years now.

Recommendations to others considering the product

You have nothing to lose and everything to gain from going with IssueTrak. I looked for MONTHS trying this and that before finding these guys. We've been with them ever since.

Cane Garden Software has clients that need to be able to enter issues associated with any problems that occur while running our software. These issues are sent out to our cell phones and then an e-mail is sent to our business emails, notifying us that someone is in need. It really helps our response times as well as keeps an accurate database of issues that are hanging & the closed ones as well.

Issuetrak review by Tom M.
Tom M.

"The power of Issuetrak"

What do you like best?

Issuetrak is a highly versatile tool that we have been able to adapt to many paper processes in our company They have done a wonderful job at re-vamping based upon customer input, and continue to craft a better product.

Support and service is out of this world.

What do you dislike?

Limited flexibility in a few ares, but these are being worked on.

Reduction of paper processing through digital workflows.

Emails keep those who need to know in the loop, and speed up our reaction time.

Issuetrak review by Todd L.
Todd L.

"hosted user (for 10+ years), 300+ user accounts. one instance -"

What do you like best?

fit for purpose -

Simple vs overly complex

Semi intuitive

Highly scalable (regarding user volume)

What do you dislike?

user display names vs user IDs

Group ID vs Group Names

** both are problems when performing searches and building reports.

Messaging is per instance - ideally messaging (outbound eMail notices) would be per inbound eMail address not per instance.

Difficult to implement SLA funcationality

Recommendations to others considering the product

Reporting is weakest link

We have both internal support team and customer facing support groups using same tool.

Issuetrak review by Sandy G.
Sandy G.

"IssueTrak Software"

What do you like best?

Flexibility to use the features you need. Pricing scales to the needs of the organization. Perfect for tracking issues as well as project management capabilities. Does not require everyone connected to issues to be a paid user of the system.

What do you dislike?

Takes awhile to set the system generated emails with the end users but that happens when you have the flexibility that the system offers.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It is an awesome product.

We have a new quoting software that we deployed and needed to be able to receive issues and be able to track those all the way through the software development process. Works great. We also use it for product project management and help desk issues. We are able to separate the two processes to our needs.

Issuetrak review by Administrator in Construction
Administrator in Construction

"IssueTrak at ERC"

What do you like best?

We like how easy IssueTrak is to use and configure. WIth very little learning curve, we were able to set up the system to work for our business. The users love it as well, as the input is fast and easy. They have to crank out hundreds of tickets a day, and I can't see it getting any more efficient than IssueTrak.

What do you dislike?

Honestly, I don't have any issues worth noting. If anything has every come up, the support staff has always been nothing but helpful. Even when the issue is on my end, they work hard to help me fix it.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Make it yours. The more we configured it to our environment, the better it got.

We maintain and operate roadway/tunnels. All incidences and events must be logged via a contract with the state. IssueTrak streamlined that process, which used to be done via text documents.

Issuetrak review by User in Consumer Services
User in Consumer Services

"Issuetrak services"

What do you like best?

This software manages issues that need to be tracked and kept up with flawlessly

What do you dislike?

It requires a lot time time to create new issues

Recommendations to others considering the product

This will help you keep track of service related issues, call-in and requests with ease.

It allows me to communicate swiftly and professionally with clients and provide good customer service.

Issuetrak review by Muzaffer L.
Muzaffer L.

"I am product owner of the application for my organization"

What do you like best?

It has a very simple interface and easy to learn on your own. You could setup task management very quickly

What do you dislike?

It's integration layer is very old school and needs to be improved. also its capabilities to parse emails

We are using Issuetrak to manage internal IT helpdesk tickets.

Issuetrak review by Internal Consultant in Financial Services
Internal Consultant in Financial Services

"In the process of rolling out a new application using Issuetrak. Some things like developing screen"

What do you like best?

Product is easy to use after a basic understanding is provided with setting up Organizational Structure. As stated earlier, developing screens is relatively easy. Don't need to rely on a technology resources.

What do you dislike?

Need additional screen features such as the ability to have checkboxes, allow questions to be on left and right from a design viewpoint, and, provide more options for sorting in My Requests and more download capability throughout the application.

Trying to use this as a tool to track client requests. Not rolled-out yet.

Issuetrak review by Craig C.
Craig C.

"Full featured issue tracking system"

What do you like best?

Simple to use and maintain, and it is very flexible. Not a lot of work to maintain or upgrade the software. A lot of flexibility, as well as a good training site that offers good ideas on usage of the site for different applications.

What do you dislike?

I don't think that the mobile version is that great. I'd love to see a true iOS/Android interface to deal with the system that actually takes advantage of touch and not just a minimalist web version. Also would love to be able to scan barcodes with it to aid in Asset Tracking.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Try it out, easy implementation,

Issue tracking, visibility, auditing, and knowledge base

"Issue Trak Review "

What do you like best?

It can be a omprehensive solution ticketing system. It uses a external mailbox of the customer which allows the customer to control who will receive ticketing notification. This also allows versatility in managing the ticketing system.

What do you dislike?

Very difficult to keep the replies to the same ticket. You have to train the whole organization how to reply to tickets on a continuous basis.

We have been able to track outages at are call centers. This has allowed us to be more responsive.

Issuetrak review by Sheryl C.
Sheryl C.

"Problems solved easily "

What do you like best?

The ease of which tickets can be resolved and also monitored for progress. This helps in the case of miscommunication or system glitches.

What do you dislike?

I would hope that the number of tickets that can be tracked at one time will increase.

Anywhere from equipment functioning to technical input of software. The benefits of this program is that it can be applied to a number of issues.

Issuetrak review by Bradd T.
Bradd T.

"So far, so good"

What do you like best?

Ease of use, intuitive interface, very helpful support

What do you dislike?

Since we're in the implementation phase, nothing yet.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you're looking for a simple case tracking application, this will do the trick!

We need a way for employees to quickly submit cases

Issuetrak review by Administrator in Staffing and Recruiting
Administrator in Staffing and Recruiting

"IssueTrak is a solid support management tool."

What do you like best?

IssueTrak allows us to manage our support requests along with managing and tracking our assets. One key area where IssueTrak has helped us is to monitor when equipment needs to be replaced. It also helps to share information across the helpdesk users.

What do you dislike?

The GUI is a little dated compared to other products and it would be nice to see some additional mobile features.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Look past the user interface and give it a try.

We have moved many of our paper requests in to IssueTrak allowing various departments to eliminate paper and improve request tracking. Our employees and customers love the ability to go to one place and request

Issuetrak review by Maria B.
Maria B.

"User-friendly help desk solution for any-sized business"

What do you like best?

The automated inventory of computers. Web-based interface that works great on mobile devices in the field. The custom reporting for end of year inventory is critical.

What do you dislike?

We wish there was a way to search for printers and inventory the automatically.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Support is excellent and available after hours.

Our help desk tickets are organized in one location and can be used for tracking and reporting. Tickets can be tied to assets. LDAP makes user management simple.

Issuetrak review by User in Hospital & Health Care

"Some critical processes need to be addressed. With that said, Issuetrak has lots of potential!"

What do you like best?

The overall UI is professional looking, without being BORING.

Declaring "rules" allows us (the users) to control the outcome of major processes of a helpdesk system.

What do you dislike?

Character limitations of any sort; the content rich editor is way too elementary.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Non web based helpdesk systems have a lot of room for customization, security control, etc.--keep in mind that this type of system requires extensive validation.

Our organization is now utilizing helpdesk-related statistics efficiently.

Issuetrak review by Kelli W.
Kelli W.

"IssueTrak has really helped streamline, track and document our customer calls"

What do you like best?

Quick call setup, easy tracking and notification, quickly assign tasks that need to be addressed

What do you dislike?

some of the search and reporting features seem "out dated"

We have large volume of customer support calls that may need multiple people within the organization to address. IssueTrak not only increased productivity but ensured that all customer's issues were being properly followed up on.

Issuetrak review by User

"Satisfied"

What do you like best?

The custom reporting capabilities. Our organization can pull or automate reports per client.

What do you dislike?

User interface could use an update. It is simple but it looks a bit dated.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Works great for a call center environment

Tracking customer issues, compliments, and savings

"Issuetrak"

What do you like best?

That we can submit information to other departments/people for review

What do you dislike?

On occasion the site with close out or error when trying to submit the tickets

Being able to provide useful information to customers as well as employees

Issuetrak review by Administrator in Transportation/Trucking/Railroad
Administrator in Transportation/Trucking/Railroad

"Very flexible for various workflow tracking."

What do you like best?

At its core it is meant for Help Desk, but with good configuration can be used to track internal work flows.

What do you dislike?

The permissions per user and group are not as detailed as needed at times.

I have used IssueTrak for the general Help Desk solution, but also for tracking business workflows such as on boarding, recruitment, accounting processes and more.

Issuetrak review by Nancy D.
Nancy D.

"Good Experience"

What do you like best?

ability and ease of tracking cases for internal purposes

What do you dislike?

not linked to salesforce would like to have integration

cases closing faster

Issuetrak review by Stephen G.
Stephen G.

"IssueTrak is an excellent product."

What do you like best?

IssueTrak is a consolidated system that allows us to track all of our user's help tickets in one location. The fact that it links to our email system and Active Directory make it very seamless for our end users.

What do you dislike?

Can't really think of anything that we dislike

Recommendations to others considering the product

Does what it says very simply and elegantly.

Fast, complete resolution of end user issues and the ability to research when a similar problem recurs.

Issuetrak review by Administrator in Insurance
Administrator in Insurance

"Issuetrak"

What do you like best?

The ability to integrate this application with insisting software is quite good. This makes the software useful when you already have existing processes.

What do you dislike?

The initial process of setting up is probably the only issue I saw any bugs during the configuration process.

I only worked with the program when I was in the ecommerce ticketing world in which we were working across multiple platforms. Other software we saw couldn't integrate as well.

Issuetrak review by Russell Q.
Russell Q.

"Implementation of Request Management System"

What do you like best?

Many options for configuration enabled a well-received and effective implementation of the system. Very user-friendly as we have received a 94% end-user satisfaction rating since roll-out.

What do you dislike?

Printing so that you get a full view of individual issues is problematic. Can do a huge dump to an Excel spreadsheet, but that is bulky and unmanageable. If I know a particular issue is going to be reviewed, I'll do a screen capture using Snagit, but that doesn't always print in a friendly format (if the issue has a lot of notes or tasks).

We have centralized inquiries coming into our company through IssueTrak. Have maintained a SLA compliance percentage in the mid to high 90's. As I have already mentioned, internal satisfaction is high, and external user satisfaction is even higher (94% either somewhat or very satisfied with experience).

Issuetrak review by Jason W.
Jason W.

"Simple to use"

What do you like best?

It is easy to use, quick to set up and adjust to meet our needs. We like being able to create task workflows to allow different sets of tasks for differing paths to completed tasks. Support is always friendly and quick, with a vast selection of FAQs that can answer most of the common questions to situations that come up

What do you dislike?

It would be nice to have an ability to have issues auto assign to person filling out the issue. Reports are not as user friendly as we would like I find it easier to run SQL to get many of the answers that I seek, but I am more comfortable in that then working through the predefined set up of IssueTrak.

Finding and being able to show the business the users and processes that seem to require most of the IT staffs time.

Issuetrak review by Denise C.
Denise C.

"Useful"

What do you like best?

The fact that I do not have to have continuous updates for the app

What do you dislike?

The interface is sometimes difficult to use.

Recommendations to others considering the product

na

Support for clients

Issuetrak review by User in Semiconductors
User in Semiconductors

"Easy to use."

What do you like best?

Ease of use. Flexibility. User experience. User of User-defined fields.

What do you dislike?

Nothing too much. We pretty much like the product as we are using it now.

Recommendations to others considering the product

None that I can think of.

Day-to-day issues regarding Oracle and Networking problems.

Issuetrak review by Administrator in Medical Devices
Administrator in Medical Devices

"Good Web Based Software... "

What do you like best?

Being able to customize using your own company logo on the main start up screen.

What do you dislike?

Every website that i go into has some kind of a ticker-tracker of how many has logged in to the site. IssueTrak does has this option or not available at all.

Recommendations to others considering the product

n/a

Medical and equipment issues. Customer can log in using their credentials to view reports on their old submissions.

Issuetrak review by Administrator in Higher Education
Administrator in Higher Education

"Reliable, cost effective and meets our needs. "

What do you like best?

Email capabilities, ties to Active Directory and web login.

What do you dislike?

Reports can be difficult to produce without much SQL knowledge.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Reports can be difficult to run without SQL knowledge. Canned reports are good for analysis, but cannot be exported. Works with Google Apps for Education without issue.

Public school, K-12 classroom, administrative and software based issues. Easily track priorities, team labor hours knowledge base.

User in Telecommunications

"Great product that is simple and efficient"

What do you like best?

Fast response, intuitive interface makes it easy to use

What do you dislike?

Customization can be limited, but we haven't had too many problems with this.

Recommendations to others considering the product

great product, reasonable price, good support.

Tracking issues and running reports on RCA.

Issuetrak review by Richard H.
Richard H.

"Great Product Excellent Support"

What do you like best?

Very customizeable product with different modules and pricing. Support staff is knowledgeable and eager to help and listen to suggestions and feedback.

What do you dislike?

Some features like software licensing and asset management could have more restriction levels of who can modify what. As is it's all or nothing add/modify/delete or read only. Can't give just modify for instance of specific fields. Software license feature allows export to excel and is tied to asset function so could be more private and secure. Can only have one asset per request. Locations are specific to general not general to specific. I have suggested changes to these areas maybe in next version. Be nice if users could be linked to locations as well as assets.

Recommendations to others considering the product

They have a demo site where you can see it first hand. This company uses their own product for their ticketing system.

Asset management for technical equipment. Helpdesk request ticketing system facilitating communication of requests.

Issuetrak review by User in Higher Education

"Issuetrak"

What do you like best?

It tracks the issues very nicely. I am able to stay organized time wise with my entries.

What do you dislike?

Nothing, no complaints about this product at all.

Helps keep us better organized

Issuetrak review by Paul H.
Paul H.

"IssueTrak has helped us develop out support and focus on areas proactively to prevent reactive maint"

What do you like best?

Having the facility to enable users to email the helpdesk, was the biggest like for us, we used to get people emailing separate members of the team, which would cause problems for tracking the jobs. The ease of use and the dashboard overview at a glance are great.

What do you dislike?

The reporting could be a little better with the inclusion of graphs, but now I have my own setup it's not a big problem to get the numbers out and type them in to my spread sheet.

We chose IssueTrak to solve the problem of having all helpdesk support and knowledge base documents in one place, with all users having access to the same resources rather than running an internet search to get different answers to problems we now have the same answers that have been researched by technical staff and tried and tested in our environment. The ability to track issues on the helpdesk has given us a very good step to solving issue with users, working in education we have some users who would try to circumvent the system to get things done quicker or fail to report issues. We can now track every job through the helpdesk.

Issuetrak review by Administrator in Information Technology and Services

"Used it briefly for UCP of Birmingha, IT support"

What do you like best?

Ease of use and integration with Active Directory

What do you dislike?

Not enough email alerting and closed loop correspondence with end user.

IT and building maintenance

Issuetrak review by Administrator in Utilities
Administrator in Utilities

"Helpdesk Friendly"

What do you like best?

IssueTrak is a user friendly helpdesk tool when you are in a moderate-paced business and need access to issues. There are features that include status updates, assignments, reporting, auto generated reporting, multii-task functionality.

For our company, we have a small IT Department and we are responsible for a variety of areas. The Quick Pick configuration has been great because all we have to do is select it and the basic form/information is automatically loaded and assigned to that responsible person. We use tasks when a particular issue or project requires input from multiple people or multiple steps. We also have pre-generated report functions setup which can send a weekly report to each "assignee" so they will know what their issues are for the following week.

What do you dislike?

I would love to see the search screen re-designed in more of a drop down column spreadsheet type filter option where we could have the ability to filter based on specific data (assigned, date, issue type, etc.)

Recommendations to others considering the product

For small businesses with small helpdesk faculty or even larger with full-time helpdesk personell, this is a great feature for processing day to day issues. Especially issues that generally re-occur using the "Quick Picks" like, 'User Profile Disabled due to invalid login attemps' type issues.

We just went through a major software conversion and IssueTrak helped us keep our sanity and maintain what issues where still pending, who was working on what issues, and what was still unresolved. Our list is finally dwindling down.

Issuetrak review by Administrator in Primary/Secondary Education
Administrator in Primary/Secondary Education

"IssueTrak"

What do you like best?

the pricing structure is fair and the software is easy to implement.

What do you dislike?

reporting in issuetrak is cumbersome and difficult.

keeps track of people calling in for issues and it makes sure that we work them based on nagging business rules you can create.

Issuetrak review by Paul W.
Paul W.

"Issuetrak is the Life Blood or our Company"

What do you like best?

We are an IT Solutions and Support Provider with approximately 100 customers. Since we implemented Issuetrak our customer service has increased do the ability for our customers to self service themselves. We have implemented a comprehensive Issue Tracking and Escalation. Knowledge Base and Inventory for all of our customers.

What do you dislike?

Better Mobile App and the ability to handle Support Contracts in a more flexible manner.

Recommendations to others considering the product

We highly recommend. One of the better products from a feature and functionality standpoint related to Cost.

We have seen better tracking resulting in higher billable utilization

Customer Service scores have increased due to measurable results

Customer Contracts have increased substantially due to the ability for them to self service

Issuetrak review by Katie C.
Katie C.

"Good product"

What do you like best?

We use this tool mostly for the knowledgebase and ticketing system which work great. it is extremely helpful in our professional environment. I thought the Active directory implementation was easy and seemless. Their tech support is responsive and knowledgeable which is extremely important to me.

What do you dislike?

The reports are a little tricky. I also don't use the asset tracking as much as I would like to, possibly because I haven't spent enough time figuring out how it would best suite my environment.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It is extremely beneficial to businesses in any type of field. Time is money and this product helps your administrators become more efficient. It is a great tool that I have had little issues with. however when I had any problems, their support was able to fix my issue successfully in a short amount of time.

This tool helps us to remember solutions to issues that have occurred in the past but not often. Rather than figuring out the solution again, I save time by looking it up in Issuetrak.

It saves time by allowing users to figure out their issues on their own as well by using the knowledgebase.

Issuetrak review by Administrator in Hospital & Health Care
Administrator in Hospital & Health Care

"A scalable fluid application that comes with a great price and is simple to set up and configure."

What do you like best?

We have been utilizing Issuetrak for over years now. Our initial reason for purchase was so that we could utilize it as an issue/bug tracking database for our application development team. We then expanded it into our Helpdesk system and now we serve over 1000 users, across multiple locations, averaging about 3000 tickets a month. Issuetrak is a scalable product that can grow with your company and is flexible in design that it can meet the various needs of an organization.

What do you dislike?

Although the reporting feature has most of the summary reports needed, it would be nice to have some trending reports for issues. For example, top ten issues based on a date range. Another report would be an overall dashboard report, which can include KPI's that are setup within the system.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Would like to see some other integrations with remote control and system management. This would make it a rounded system for Helpdesk.

Streamlined issue tracking and helpdesk processes.

"Issuetrak"

What do you like best?

I can sort by multiple options within different tabs and I can see easily who the feedback is assigned to and who created the ticket

What do you dislike?

Sometimes there's to many tabs for one form to fill out

Feedback to employees where they can acknowledge

Issuetrak review by User in Information Technology and Services

"Issue Trak for Merchant Processing"

What do you like best?

It allowed us to keep in contact with merchants and customers, tracking the issues from start to finish

What do you dislike?

There was a bit of time used upon starting the program, we had to employ some part time data entry team in the beginning of the process

Recommendations to others considering the product

Be sure to add all issues and track all aspects of the business

Making sure that no issue is left unresolved.

Learning about Issuetrak?

* We monitor all Issuetrak reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.