IssueTrak

IssueTrak

24 ratings
24 9.0 / 10
Compare Request a Demo
IssueTrak is a robust web-based software with a wide range of tracking applications, including IT management, customer support, help desk, fleet management, bug tracking, facility maintenance, business process management, complaint management, and compliance. IssueTrak software is available via Cloud or on-premises installation.

IssueTrak Reviews (24 reviews)

• Versatility. We manage Facilities, HR, and Technology issues for 300 locations using 1 app. It allows you to customize as much or as little notification for the end... Read More
    Avatar 699b516ccb7c52c39a00a5a0b519c525492a57a311ed9ce017bc17b6c1c89a1c
    G2 Crowd User in Restaurants
  • Implementation was straight forward, making it easier for adoption by my team. The features are standard for an issue management system, but they are intuitive and i... Read More
    0 sldsnxitw6qlm7etfk7dnjj3wglkuwzt7tjlnprpnk5nkd7 3ijn4y7 bfau4mmyu6ikmuwa2tm6
    Kevin O.
    Administrator in Hospitality

IssueTrak is great!

What do you like best?

The Support Team! These folks have it going on. I mean they get the job done with speed, professionalism, they are courteous and make you feel right at ease! I cannot say enough!

What do you dislike?

I haven't ran into anything and we've been with IssueTrak for well over 3 years now.

Recommendations to others considering the product

You have nothing to lose and everything to gain from going with IssueTrak. I looked for MONTHS trying this and that before finding these guys. We've been with them ever since.

What business problems are you solving? What benefits have you realized?

Cane Garden Software has clients that need to be able to enter issues associated with any problems that occur while running our software. These issues are sent out to our cell phones and then an e-mail is sent to our business emails, notifying us that someone is in need. It really helps our response times as well as keeps an accurate database of issues that are hanging & the closed ones as well.

IssueTrak Software

What do you like best?

Flexibility to use the features you need. Pricing scales to the needs of the organization. Perfect for tracking issues as well as project management capabilities. Does not require everyone connected to issues to be a paid user of the system.

What do you dislike?

Takes awhile to set the system generated emails with the end users but that happens when you have the flexibility that the system offers.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It is an awesome product.

What business problems are you solving? What benefits have you realized?

We have a new quoting software that we deployed and needed to be able to receive issues and be able to track those all the way through the software development process. Works great. We also use it for product project management and help desk issues. We are able to separate the two processes to our needs.

Administrator in Information Technology and Services - IssueTrak Review Author

IssueTrak at ERC

What do you like best?

We like how easy IssueTrak is to use and configure. WIth very little learning curve, we were able to set up the system to work for our business. The users love it as well, as the input is fast and easy. They have to crank out hundreds of tickets a day, and I can't see it getting any more efficient than IssueTrak.

What do you dislike?

Honestly, I don't have any issues worth noting. If anything has every come up, the support staff has always been nothing but helpful. Even when the issue is on my end, they work hard to help me fix it.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Make it yours. The more we configured it to our environment, the better it got.

What business problems are you solving? What benefits have you realized?

We maintain and operate roadway/tunnels. All incidences and events must be logged via a contract with the state. IssueTrak streamlined that process, which used to be done via text documents.

Validated Review

IssueTrak has helped us develop out support and focus on areas proactively to prevent reactive maint

What do you like best?

Having the facility to enable users to email the helpdesk, was the biggest like for us, we used to get people emailing separate members of the team, which would cause problems for tracking the jobs. The ease of use and the dashboard overview at a glance are great.

What do you dislike?

The reporting could be a little better with the inclusion of graphs, but now I have my own setup it's not a big problem to get the numbers out and type them in to my spread sheet.

What business problems are you solving? What benefits have you realized?

We chose IssueTrak to solve the problem of having all helpdesk support and knowledge base documents in one place, with all users having access to the same resources rather than running an internet search to get different answers to problems we now have the same answers that have been researched by technical staff and tried and tested in our environment. The ability to track issues on the helpdesk has given us a very good step to solving issue with users, working in education we have some users who would try to circumvent the system to get things done quicker or fail to report issues. We can now track every job through the helpdesk.

Validated Review

Good feature set, meets basic needs, easy to use.

What do you like best?

Implementation was straight forward, making it easier for adoption by my team. The features are standard for an issue management system, but they are intuitive and i like the dashboard concept. Speed is good, ticket management is good, overall the product is solid and meets our needs. We went live with our internal help desk concept using issuetrak and i have no regrets. It is a great solution for the price. Basic features are easy to configure and you can almost go live with defaults.

What do you dislike?

Reporting is difficult at times. There is no easy view to recap issues in a printable format. I like to have this when reviewing open tickets with my team. The mobile functionality seems limited, but they developed some more recently that i have not yet evaluated. I would like to see some development around unassigned tickets concept. Perhaps a Queue where tickets are auto-assigned based on priority or agent work load and skill? Also, configuring advanced features - like quick picks and associated defaults - is cumbersome.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Evaluate all the modules available, including the asset management piece. It's nice that they are integrated. They should give you a decent trial period to really get your feet wet.

Do you like gift cards?

Amazon 5 acb2afc66dfe6e51202b4e162a57da805ec9b95eb7f040e8b25be06cd783556f

Write your first review today, and we’ll send you a $5 Amazon gift card as a thanks for your time and input.

Review Now

Tags

* We monitor all IssueTrak reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.
Would you like to receive more information about IssueTrak?