IssueTrak
Badge 1391545051

IssueTrak

15 9.1 / 10
Compare Request a Demo
IssueTrak designs, develops and supports software for tracking business processes and operations. Its signature software package has become a robust platform for internal and external customer service and support, IT help desk, workflow and process management, and issue tracking.

IssueTrak Reviews (15)

0 sldsnxitw6qlm7etfk7dnjj3wglkuwzt7tjlnprpnk5nkd7 3ijn4y7 bfau4mmyu6ikmuwa2tm6
Kevin O'Brien
Administrator in Hospitality
Versatility. We manage Facilities, HR, and Technology issues for 300 locations using 1 app. It allows you to customize as much or as little notification for the end... Read More
G2 Crowd User in Restaurants
Reviewed

Good feature set, meets basic needs, easy to use.

What do you like best?

Implementation was straight forward, making it easier for adoption by my team. The features are standard for an issue management system, but they are intuitive and i like the dashboard concept. Speed is good, ticket management is good, overall the product is solid and meets our needs. We went live with our internal help desk concept using issuetrak and i have no regrets. It is a great solution for the price. Basic features are easy to configure and you can almost go live with defaults.

What do you dislike?

Reporting is difficult at times. There is no easy view to recap issues in a printable format. I like to have this when reviewing open tickets with my team. The mobile functionality seems limited, but they developed some more recently that i have not yet evaluated. I would like to see some development around unassigned tickets concept. Perhaps a Queue where tickets are auto-assigned based on priority or agent work load and skill? Also, configuring advanced features - like quick picks and associated defaults - is cumbersome.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Evaluate all the modules available, including the asset management piece. It's nice that they are integrated. They should give you a decent trial period to really get your feet wet.

Reviewed

IssueTrak has helped us develop out support and focus on areas proactively to prevent reactive maint

What do you like best?

Having the facility to enable users to email the helpdesk, was the biggest like for us, we used to get people emailing separate members of the team, which would cause problems for tracking the jobs. The ease of use and the dashboard overview at a glance are great.

What do you dislike?

The reporting could be a little better with the inclusion of graphs, but now I have my own setup it's not a big problem to get the numbers out and type them in to my spread sheet.

What business problems are you solving? What benefits have you realized?

We chose IssueTrak to solve the problem of having all helpdesk support and knowledge base documents in one place, with all users having access to the same resources rather than running an internet search to get different answers to problems we now have the same answers that have been researched by technical staff and tried and tested in our environment. The ability to track issues on the helpdesk has given us a very good step to solving issue with users, working in education we have some users who would try to circumvent the system to get things done quicker or fail to report issues. We can now track every job through the helpdesk.

Validated Review

Simple to use

What do you like best?

It is easy to use, quick to set up and adjust to meet our needs. We like being able to create task workflows to allow different sets of tasks for differing paths to completed tasks. Support is always friendly and quick, with a vast selection of FAQs that can answer most of the common questions to situations that come up

What do you dislike?

It would be nice to have an ability to have issues auto assign to person filling out the issue. Reports are not as user friendly as we would like I find it easier to run SQL to get many of the answers that I seek, but I am more comfortable in that then working through the predefined set up of IssueTrak.

What business problems are you solving? What benefits have you realized?

Finding and being able to show the business the users and processes that seem to require most of the IT staffs time.

Administrator in Utilities - IssueTrak Review Author
Validated Review

Helpdesk Friendly

What do you like best?

IssueTrak is a user friendly helpdesk tool when you are in a moderate-paced business and need access to issues. There are features that include status updates, assignments, reporting, auto generated reporting, multii-task functionality.

For our company, we have a small IT Department and we are responsible for a variety of areas. The Quick Pick configuration has been great because all we have to do is select it and the basic form/information is automatically loaded and assigned to that responsible person. We use tasks when a particular issue or project requires input from multiple people or multiple steps. We also have pre-generated report functions setup which can send a weekly report to each "assignee" so they will know what their issues are for the following week.

What do you dislike?

I would love to see the search screen re-designed in more of a drop down column spreadsheet type filter option where we could have the ability to filter based on specific data (assigned, date, issue type, etc.)

Recommendations to others considering the product

For small businesses with small helpdesk faculty or even larger with full-time helpdesk personell, this is a great feature for processing day to day issues. Especially issues that generally re-occur using the "Quick Picks" like, 'User Profile Disabled due to invalid login attemps' type issues.

What business problems are you solving? What benefits have you realized?

We just went through a major software conversion and IssueTrak helped us keep our sanity and maintain what issues where still pending, who was working on what issues, and what was still unresolved. Our list is finally dwindling down.

Good product

What do you like best?

We use this tool mostly for the knowledgebase and ticketing system which work great. it is extremely helpful in our professional environment. I thought the Active directory implementation was easy and seemless. Their tech support is responsive and knowledgeable which is extremely important to me.

What do you dislike?

The reports are a little tricky. I also don't use the asset tracking as much as I would like to, possibly because I haven't spent enough time figuring out how it would best suite my environment.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It is extremely beneficial to businesses in any type of field. Time is money and this product helps your administrators become more efficient. It is a great tool that I have had little issues with. however when I had any problems, their support was able to fix my issue successfully in a short amount of time.

What business problems are you solving? What benefits have you realized?

This tool helps us to remember solutions to issues that have occurred in the past but not often. Rather than figuring out the solution again, I save time by looking it up in Issuetrak.

It saves time by allowing users to figure out their issues on their own as well by using the knowledgebase.

Tags

* We monitor all IssueTrak reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.
As Featured in