Issuetrak

Issuetrak helps your team track tickets, issues, & requests with features like auto-assignment, ticket escalation, at-a-glance dashboard metrics, detailed reporting, custom forms, user-defined fields, and much more. Submit tickets via email, mobile, web form, or web portal. Define your workflow with simple task lists or complex branching. Issuetrak is highly configurable, quickly implemented, & easy to use. Cloud or on-premise deployment.

Work for Issuetrak?
Livehelpnow helpdesk  2x

Learning about Issuetrak?

Issuetrak Reviews

Request More Information
Showing 61 Issuetrak reviews
Issuetrak review by Administrator

IssueTrak’s Help Desk software has been a great benefit to our organization.

What do you like best?

What do you dislike?

We have had a few hiccups with the email notifications not sending.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It is highly customizable and allows us to be more efficient in tracking issues with our end users. Excellent product with excellent support staff!!!

It is highly customizable and allows us to be more efficient in tracking issues with our end users. The software is very stable and we rarely need support but in those few instances that we do, we always receive excellent support and guidance. There are a number of features that are extremely useful. The Quick Search and Advance Search options provides the ability to find information quickly. The Reports section is highly utilized and cherished for it provides us with Summery Reports and a Report Writer for our own Queries. The Email Notifications keep everyone in constant communications. Excellent product with excellent support staff!!!

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Issuetrak
Issuetrak review by User in Telecommunications
User in Telecommunications

A Decent Tool for Escalations

What do you like best?

I work in a call center, and I like the way it categorizes the different issues when you have an escalation that can't be handled during the initial phone call with the customer. At least at my company, there's a category for pretty much every problem you can think of. I will say that it is better categorized than other tools I've used here. And I'm sure that helps get the issues directed to the correct departments better too. (I've only used it to escalate. I've never closed an IssueTrak ticket.)

What do you dislike?

Sometimes we'll get customers that want to compliment or make a complaint another employee. For a long time, IssueTrak was our primary tool for doing this, through the Feedback section. This could just be the way my company programmed IssueTrak, but a lot of times we couldn't find the employee in IssueTrak to assign the complaint properly. I would find the employee in our employee database no problem, but I just couldn't pull them in the Feedback tool.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would say that most of my problems with IssueTrak are less on IssueTrak and more on how my company uses. I've seen a lot of people close my IssueTrak escalations without properly investigating. And I think the problems I have finding employees in the Feedback tool is likely due to how the employees are programmed into the IssueTrak database by my own company (like people who are there being listed multiple times). So just be careful as to how you program IssueTrak and how you use it. It can be very useful and helpful if programmed and used properly.

There's a wide range of business problems we've used IssueTrak to solve. Some examples include payments being applied incorrectly or getting lost entirely, technicians forgetting equipment during service calls or installs, damage claims, and both positive and negative feedback on specific employees. I'll be honest, with my role in this process, I don't always see the end result of the IssueTrak ticket I put in. It is supposed to Email me when the ticket is closed, but that doesn't always happen. I have seen several accounts where billing issues like missing or misapplied payments got resolved successfully when the investigative process was started through an IssueTrak. I would say that tends to be where this tool is the most successful for us. I've seen damage claims resolved this way too, but those are less common than billing problems.

What Help Desk solution do you use?

Issuetrak review by <span>Pete P.</span>
Pete P.

IssueTrak for incident management

What do you like best?

Was inexpensive and very easy to setup and use. Straight forward displays and easy to tailor with user defined fields. Easy to create the format for "ticket". I like the Quick Picks, which are like ticket templates, thus making it easy for the helpdesk to to choose the right one and have a number of items pre-filled. Simple Knowledge base is also easy to use and append files to. We were able to configure SLAs and metrics in it.

What do you dislike?

Does not support ITIL processes well. We do "change management" in it with change tickets, and that works fine. Problem management does not really fit so well and you cannot link incidents to problem tickets or known error records.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Determine you ITIL needs, if you don't need a highly "ITIL--ready" tool, then this is a very good ticketing system at a good price.

We use this in our IT support role. We have a helpdesk that initiates most tickets and an IT tech team that resolves them.

Issuetrak review by <span>Christopher P.</span>
Christopher P.
Invitation from G2 Crowd on behalf of the vendor

Simplistic yet very functional Help Desk Software!

What do you like best?

Their REST based API allows our team to utilize our own software's interface to create tickets directly inside of IssueTrak. Alternatively, users can also email in their tickets in case they cannot reach the software. The best part about this is that we can have their user information tied to the ticket, meaning we do not have to dig and hope that we can tell *who* submitted the ticket!

What do you dislike?

The only thing I would like to see less of is new windows. In Chrome, when opening various links within the software, it opens a whole new Chrome window instead of opening a new tab or just taking me straight to that page versus opening a new window/tab.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Upon implementation, try to do as much administration configuration (ie, additional fields, status types, projects, issue templates, etc.) so that your users are not required to do data correction in the future. Also, make sure to reach out to IssueTrak with any questions you may have!

It has solved our failure to keep up with all of the customer communications. We started being able to respond to customers more efficiently using IssueTrak, even though we don't use it to it's fullest potential! We dropped response time drastically. The number of opened tickets has dropped drastically over the course of the years. Thanks to the support from IssueTrak, we learned that we were misusing the software during a training session that assisted us with a ton of duplicate tickets.

Issuetrak review by User in Financial Services

Review of IssueTrak

What do you like best?

I like you are able to track tickets and get information to other departments we don't have phone contact with for our customers. I work in tech support for Charter communications and it makes it much easier to assist customers and get information quickly

What do you dislike?

It often times doesn't pre populate where it has to be routed to, and all the different areas and division we work with makes it incredibly difficult to get it correctly routed. It could also be simplified more, there is definitely a learning curve when you first start using the program.

Solving customer campaign issues, billing concerns, technician feedback, damage claims to customer's property, collection and payment services issues. It has a lot of benefits, it allows us to do our job more efficiently, while ensuring customers get contacted back about their issues.

Issuetrak review by Administrator in Information Technology and Services
Invitation from G2 Crowd on behalf of the vendor

Exemplary!

What do you like best?

The product is robust yet intuitive. The feature set covers almost anything one could need out of a tracking product and the optional modules cover ancillary needs in exceptional fashion. The support staff is exemplary and clearly demonstrate an intimate knowledge of the product.

What do you dislike?

Initial setup can be a bit esoteric. Staging the product may require getting acclimated to certain terms and language exclusive to the product. Also, different facets within the product maybe dependent on other facets which may not be readily obvious during the initial configuration.

Recommendations to others considering the product

The product is exceptional.

When we outgrew our internally developed ticketing system we were referred to IssueTrak by industry colleagues. Migrating to a purpose-built product facilitated all aspects of our ticketing process. Streamlining the submission, assignment, and reporting process has been instrumental in granting a greater insight into how effective we are as a department and an organization as a whole.

Learning about Issuetrak?

* We monitor all Issuetrak reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.