iSupport Software

From end users to support representatives to managers, iSupport meets your needs.

Work for iSupport Software?
Samanage 2x

Learning about iSupport Software?

iSupport Software Reviews

Ask iSupport Software a Question
Showing 12 iSupport Software reviews
iSupport Software review by <span>Tonia W.</span>
Tonia W.

Easy to use, intuitive software

What do you like best?

We use this software in my company. It is easy to use, has a minimum learning curve, and has lots of power behind it. The ease of routing, resolving, or returning tickets with just a few clicks is a great plus for me!

I love that we can create templates of responses so that when something like spam comes across, it's easy to give the directions to the customer on what to do.

What do you dislike?

I wish it was easier to create the qualifying fields and that there was a phone app for folks to use where they could take a pic of their screen from their phone and attach it to the ticket.

quicker response time, tracking problems to see trends.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about iSupport Software
iSupport Software review by <span>Bryan S.</span>
Bryan S.

A customizable support system that is useful once learned.

What do you like best?

The best thing about isupport is the ability to make custom views and filters. For instance, I have my view setup so I can see when the case was opened, the priority,, product, and the customer. I also set it up so if any case has not been updated for 5 days it will turn red notifying me that I need to update the customer.

What do you dislike?

I dislike that it is internally used. This means that if I wanted to look at a few cases from home I have to remote into my work computer because it is hosted by our own network. This means that isupport is more vulnerable to crashes, glitches, and overall slowneess based on the load on the servers.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you have a fast internal network with good servers and a small support team then this support system will most likely work for you.

We used this to solve the issue of gathering metrics for cases and allows for a neatly organized stack of cases to your liking. This makes it easy to distinguish which cases are owned by team member, level of support, and how many cases you have.

What Service Desk solution do you use?

iSupport Software review by <span>Michael J.</span>
Michael J.

GWI Help Desk SOftware

What do you like best?

The Core software works as intended for Help Desk Ticket creation and monitoring. Change Control tickets workflow has aided us in creating a better environment for processing of changes to our environment. The web based GUI makes it accessible virtually anywhere.

What do you dislike?

Software can be difficult for searching and managing accessibility during Internet Explorer Upgrades. Report generation could be made better through more data mining layout and capture,.

Expanding to a larger Help Desk Enterprise and Change Control Process. Needed a more robust system

iSupport Software review by User in Marketing and Advertising

Great for customer services

What do you like best?

The UI is quick and easy to learn, and it helps manage customer service emails brilliantly. I like how simple it makes responding to email and handling organization of customer incidents.

What do you dislike?

Voicemails get added as an attachment, which has to be downloaded. I simple in-app .wav file would be ideal, and the ability to name that file would also help a lot. Eventually every time I downloaded one it just said something like VoiceMail.wav (928). This was very frustrating.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Easily the best tool on the market. Would absolutely recommend to anyone who has a team handling a lot of customer service every day.

Helping customers learn to work our system and handling technical difficulties they might have.

iSupport Software review by <span>Shivam A.</span>
Shivam A.

user friendly and best interface

What do you like best?

Its design inspired by Facebook , so you'll find it interesting to work. it's easy to customize and allow you to add multiple functionalities. This software support all ITIL concepts and easy to implement the ITIL rules.

What do you dislike?

Deployment. you can't copy and paste from dev to prod. Everything needs to do it manually.

Support tickets for internal IT team

iSupport Software review by <span>Nathan G.</span>
Nathan G.

Great Software, Great Support.

What do you like best?

As a software tool, it is amazingly customizable and gives us tons of control over what each department, support representative, or user can see. This is important for us because we have currently 2 separate support departments using iSupport as well as confidential and personal information that goes through the system.

Our favorite part of iSupport is the support from the company. I've learned not to submit a support ticket to iSupport unless I am ready to work with them to fix it. They call generally within minutes of submitting the ticket, ready to take care of us, whether the issue is critical or not. I've been called several times out of the blue just to make sure everything is running and to give any feature requests on things we feel have been missing.

What do you dislike?

Our biggest gripe is the mobile site does not work well with Windows Phone and most everyone in our department uses one.

There have been a few features in the past we have wanted that were not available. However, their support site has a feature request section where I have seen a lot of things get implemented.

Recommendations to others considering the product

We started with a list of features we wanted out of a helpdesk solution. We went from a list of 100 down to just by figuring out what companies handled those features out of the box. iSupport was the easiest to install and configure. We found another solution that had more of the features we were looking for but the difference in implementation was going to be enormous. Plus, iSupport has added a ton of features and is always adding more.

We've had issues with tracking, accountability, and lenghty wait times in the past. iSupport brings all the information on an incident into one place. This gives management the ability to see what all is hanging out waiting to be done, and at the same time gives support reps the ability to collaborate. Not being in the office all the time, it is easy to pull up another rep's incidents and take care of them when a rep has some downtime. This keeps everyone working together and taking care of incidents faster.

Learning about iSupport Software?

* We monitor all iSupport Software reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.