iTALC OpenSource Classroom Management

5.0

iTALC is a free classroom management software which enables teachers to view and control computers in their labs and interact with students.

Work for iTALC OpenSource Classroom Management?

Learning about iTALC OpenSource Classroom Management?

iTALC OpenSource Classroom Management Reviews

Ask iTALC OpenSource Classroom Management a Question
Showing 2 iTALC OpenSource Classroom Management reviews
iTALC OpenSource Classroom Management review by Julie B.
Julie B.

"Italc is the bomb! "

What do you like best?

I like that I can keep tabs on my students' progress on their computer assignments at all times through my computer. I can also text students to encourage them to get to work, answer questions, or to comment on the work they are doing. Finally, I can control their computer which I use most often to shut down game-playing and you tube. I can also lock down students' computers and grab their attention for assignments, etc. Finally, I can shut down all computers at the end of the day through one button on my computer. Traditionally if a teacher walks around the classroom checking on students' progress, they can close out of their game when you walk their way and then reopen the second you walk away. This tool has definitely increased the productivity of my students. I Love It!

What do you dislike?

For some reason, not all of the computers lock when I use that feature. The majority do, but there are usually a few that do not although all of the other features work on those particular computers.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I highly recommend this product. It has increased my students' academic progress and success and has made my life much easier.

As I stated previously, it has definitely increased student productivity. I can keep them more on task through observation, texting and controlling their computer. I requested this type of product from our tech department and this is the one they installed. I have been very pleased with the results.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about iTALC OpenSource Classroom Management
iTALC OpenSource Classroom Management review by Sky W.
Sky W.

"Let's Talk iTALC"

What do you like best?

This product stresses it's ability to remote-monitor multiple workstations at once and it handles the feature very well.

What do you dislike?

At times, saved connection views can become stale or not auto-update based on different computer configurations.

Recommendations to others considering the product

You will be hard-pressed to find another solution as robust as iTALC.

iTALC was used to monitor multiple student workstations at once without the need to perform "classroom walks" constantly. With it's added ability of presentation modes,it's very useful when the needs of the classroom change from presenting to working.

What Classroom Management solution do you use?

There are not enough reviews of iTALC OpenSource Classroom Management for G2 Crowd to provide buying insight. Below are some alternatives with more reviews:

Learning about iTALC OpenSource Classroom Management?

* We monitor all iTALC OpenSource Classroom Management reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.