Itemize

Learning about Itemize?

Itemize Reviews

Ask Itemize a Question
Showing 4 Itemize reviews
Itemize review by Luke F.
Luke F.

"Highly Reliable Time Saver"

What do you like best?

With our old expense system, I'd take an entire Saturday morning once a month to file my expense reports. With Itemize I'm down to about 15 minutes.

What do you dislike?

Not much to dislike, and any complaint is really about my cell service, not the Itemize app.

Recommendations to others considering the product

The ability to simply photograph a receipt and trust the AI to pull all the important data is a huge plus and drastically cuts my expense reporting time.

Itemize has completely changed the way our architecture firm handles expense reports and employee reimbursable expenses.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Itemize
Itemize review by User

"GREAT product!"

What do you like best?

Itemize is the ONE digital receipt site/app that actually makes it easy to track my expenses and receipts without having to sit there and manually enter all my data—and I have tried them all!

What do you dislike?

I love this app. I really have no dislikes. I am trying to get others whose expenses I approve to use it. I get receipts taped to sheets of paper. Ridiculous!

Recommendations to others considering the product

Definitely definately definately try it!

I have cut down my work expense process significantly, haven’t “lost” money because of any misplaced receipts, and my supervisor who approves my expenses loves the auto generated reports/pics that I submit.

What Expense Management solution do you use?

Itemize review by User in Financial Services

"Accuracy is everything"

What do you like best?

WOW accuracy is amazing, so much better than the others out there and so much quicker. Really like the way they also pick up on how you pay and the pdf report with your receipt images attached saves me so much time. Great product thanks guys.

What do you dislike?

More premium features not available as in there is only one level of service, why not offer a premium service.

Managing my expenses

Itemize review by User in Computer Software

"Amazingly accurate"

What do you like best?

Itemize's receipt scanning feature is amazingly accurate. The fact that I can simply give it the receipt of my expenses and it figures everything else out and tells me detailed reports is mind blowing.

What do you dislike?

Nothing that I can think of, it does what it says.

I like to keep track of my expenses, to know where my money is going.

There are not enough reviews of Itemize for G2 Crowd to provide buying insight. Below are some alternatives with more reviews:

SAP Concur Logo
SAP Concur
4.0
(3,007)
Concur travel, expense and invoice management services work with enterprise resource planning (ERP), human resources and accounting systems to consolidate data and create a single, connected process for managing your organization’s spend.
Expensify Logo
Expensify
(1,277)
Import expenses directly from a credit card to create free expense reports quickly with Expensify. Approve reports online and reimburse directly to a checking account with one click.
Certify Logo
Certify
(1,075)
Certify is a cloud-based travel and expense report management solution for companies of all sizes.
Abacus Logo
Abacus
Real-time employee expense management & reimbursement
Nexonia Expenses Logo
Nexonia Expenses
Nexonia Expenses cloud-based business expense report management system seamlessly integrates with leading ERPs.
Rydoo Better Together Logo
Rydoo Better Together
Rydoo Better Together is a expense management & reporting app
Chrome River EXPENSE Logo
Chrome River EXPENSE
4.0
Control costs with automated, real-time spend policy compliance monitoring and approval routing. Meet your organization’s requirements, and even any billable client policy requirements, by using our flexible compliance and routing engines.
Zoho Expense Logo
Zoho Expense
Expense reporting doesn't have to be painful. Zoho Expense is a perk for employees, managers, and finance teams!
SutiExpense Logo
SutiExpense
SutiExpense is an online expense report software solution that automates the expense management process and helps to increase productivity levels of employees and makes tracking expenses easier for employees and management. It can be easily configured to meet the unique expense reporting needs of small, medium and large businesses.
Unit4 Travel & Expenses Logo
Unit4 Travel & Expenses
Unit4 is streamlined travel expense management software, covering everything from entry to payment to reporting.

Learning about Itemize?

* We monitor all Itemize reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.