ITProTV

ITProTV

Delivering binge-worthy learning (TM) to train IT professionals in every stage of their career. ITProTV provides an extensive library of online video courses for both corporate teams and individual learners.

Work for ITProTV?

Learning about ITProTV?

ITProTV Reviews

Ask ITProTV a Question
Showing 96 ITProTV reviews
ITProTV review by <span>Jordi P.</span>
Jordi P.

"Everything is great"

What do you like best?

There are lots of courses, all them are very well explained. Having two hosts it makes the learning easier and funnier. All instructors know and explain the topics really well. The studio sets are all cool. As a premium member, I had an online meeting with a career concierge who guided me about which courses path I should take. For each course there are a lot of labs where we can practice with real devices, and also exam questions simulator.

What do you dislike?

It would be good to create several price plans, and limit the courses acces according to different paths or maybe the level of certifications.

I wish they add the recording day for each video, but it's not really important.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Sign up, check the course library and watch the free videos and live courses before get subscribed. If you like it, go on, the money it's totally worth it.

I had some network issues in my company, an example how ITProTV helped me is when I wanted to create some account user within the server, I searched "Active Directory" in the search bar, and I went straight to the episode of the Windows Server Fundamentas which talks about Active Directory, I watched the 30 min episde and I already was able to create those user.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about ITProTV
ITProTV review by <span>Nathan D.</span>
Nathan D.

"ITPro.tv sets the standard of IT learning."

What do you like best?

The hosts! I've used Lynda and Pluralsight, along with several others and none have come close to the standard that ITPro.tv has set when it comes to IT learning. Information is well paced and features a conversation with hosts rather than a slideshow with voiceover. Their "edutainers" are personable and engaging, which really confirms their "binge-worthy learning" slogan. Many times, I have found that I've learned more from watching ITPro.tv than I have from my IT classes at school.

What do you dislike?

While I love having both an app for my phone and my Roku, I wish there was a feature to cast to my TV from my phone. Also, I think custom playlists would be a cool feature.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It's great if you prefer a video host format as opposed to dull voice-over slideshows. If you’re on the fence and would like to experience ITPro.tv before signing up for a subscription, They have a decently sized library of free content (which I binged…) along with live shows during the weekdays. I personally have the premium subscription that comes with career resources, practice exams, and virtual labs, though I’m sure the basic video only subscription is just as great. ITPro.tv my resource of choice on my journey to becoming an IT professional.

I use ITPro.tv for self training and for certification prep. As a college student working at the campus helpdesk, ITPro.tv's courses for entry-level IT workers have already helped me enhance my troubleshooting skills, and also provided a great resource to expand upon what I learn from my more experienced coworkers.

What Online Course Providers solution do you use?

ITProTV review by <span>Kevin G.</span>
Kevin G.

"Technology training for the 21st century"

What do you like best?

There are two things I like best about ITPro.TV. First is the format of the lessons. Using the This Week in Tech (TWiT) model, ITPro.TV presents each lesson as a live broadcast. During the live broadcast, viewers are able to chat with one another and submit questions about the material. I, myself, have yet to watch a live show as I have been partaking in the on-demand recordings of these shows. The other thing I like best are the hosts of these lessons. All of the hosts are experts in the topics they're training viewers on and are able to demonstrate what they're teaching with ease.

What do you dislike?

My company has been using ITPro.TV for over a year. To be honest, there really isn't anything I dislike about their service.

Recommendations to others considering the product

GET IT!!! If you are an individual looking to earn certifications and technical training or a company who wants to train up your staff, ITPro.TV is the way to go by far.

We are using ITPro.TV to get our team trained up on the latest Microsoft technologies. I myself am using ITPro.TV to learn about Windows Server 2016 and Microsoft Exchange 2016, two technologies we are implementing in our new datacenter. My technicians have also used ITPro.TV to get their Windows 10 certifications.

ITProTV review by <span>Michael R.</span>
Michael R.

"Multi Year Happy Member"

What do you like best?

Constantly adding content relating to everything that matters to me, as well as recently expanding into various other ‘soft skills’ that could certainly be beneficial to many of its end users. ITPro.tv is also very open and keeps its users up to date with updates of how the program is progressing.

What do you dislike?

Honestly, there isn’t anything that comes to mind. If anything, I’d love for their iOS app to allow you to modify the audio playback speed (a la podcasts) so I could get through a full section or two on my drive into work. As it is now, I download the MP3 and do my own post processing.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Look for all of their content for things you may need moving forward, not just for the tech you use now. Remember to utilize the practice labs and practice test credits.

Researching new technologies for use at the office and keeping up to date with everything going on in the sector so I can speak with confidence when something comes up at work that may require a new initiative.

ITProTV review by <span>Jeff P.</span>
Jeff P.

"Everything you need for IT skills"

What do you like best?

I like the variety of content and the relevance of the information. It has helped me with two certifications, and I am working on completing graduate school with this service. I especially like the deep dive in coverage and the real-life stories on how the technology has made work easier.

What do you dislike?

There is nothing that I dislike. If I must be nit-picking, in the beginning, the course sections were somewhat long. It is better to break them up into smaller groups. Like for instance the length of a typical lunch hour.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Give it a try. You won't be disappointed.

Current information of how to use the technology. This site has helped me with two certifications and also as the supplemental material for my grad school classes. I found this site extremely helpful for a database class that I had. Don provided a depth of information that the book I was using couldn't provide. I also learned a great deal about using VMWare for my classes and for work.

ITProTV review by <span>Jeremy B.</span>
Jeremy B.

"ITPro Has Revolutionized How Our Department Does Training and Prepares for Certifications"

What do you like best?

Watching ITPro doesn't feel like a standard instructional or training video. Instead, the hosts have actual personalities and show an excitement for what they are presenting. The material is presented in such a way that I have found myself having that 'A-Ha!' moment when going over an area that has left me baffled in other instructional media.

What do you dislike?

I do not have an issue with the content itself as ITPro is constantly adding and updating courses and libraries. The iSO app is constantly crashing, limiting instructional time to being planted infront of a computer.

Recommendations to others considering the product

View the sample and free courses and peruse the course catalogue. You will get a good idea of what ITPro is all about.

We have a very small team and have to frequently wear many hats. ITPro gives us a leg up in learning new tools that we can implement into our daily routine, even if we never pursue certification.

ITProTV review by <span>Douglas W.</span>
Douglas W.

"The Leader in on Demand IT Education"

What do you like best?

The hosts. It's easy to tell that the hosts speak from experience. With this genuine experience they are able to clearly articulate complicated subject matter that someone with no experience may not necessarily grasp.

The massive amount of updated certification training units. They are very good about keeping up to date which is paramount for anyone in the industry.

The practice exams are very well written and designed. Hands on training after you watch a show is a perfect way to help retain the knowledge.

What do you dislike?

I would be nit-picking to find anything wrong with the service but if I had to I would say the practice exams can run a bit slow.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I recommend if you're highly motivated and have the will to succeed in the IT industry that you give the service a try. It's still going to take work on your part but if you set your goals correctly this product WILL help you succeed.

I started using the service as a way to supplement to school work because it was lacking. Since then I've been using ITPro TV to further my career in data security and other areas IT related with great success.

ITProTV review by <span>Roland M.</span>
Roland M.

"Excellent IT educational resource!"

What do you like best?

What I like best about ITProTV is the vast amount of courses available in their course library. The delivery of content by the subject matter expert hosts allows for a more dynamic learning experience. I appreciate that hands-on demonstrations that help with the concept competency goal for the learners.

The content is current with the certification vendors and with the skills needed by IT professionals of all levels.

The inclusion of the Transcender practices exams that are included are a very nice bonus!

What do you dislike?

With a few of the courses, it seems as if the content was not in the correct order as the host mentioned that concepts were covered in earlier video though it was not until later in the playlist.

I would like to see an educational plan added to the subscription plans. When I recommend ITProTV to my students, the cost factor is usually what keeps them from subscribing.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I highly recommend getting trying out the free subscription plan to sample the free content and the live broadcasts to get a taste of the high quality service that ITProTV has to offer.

I recommend using ITProTV to my current and former students, as well as colleagues in the IT industry.

Continuing education with staying current in the IT field while continuing to pursue more industry certifications with the big three: CompTIA, Microsoft and Cisco. .

IT is a dynamic field and we must always keep learning both new skills and refreshing our current skills to stay relevant and informative.

ITProTV review by <span>Zachary H.</span>
Zachary H.

"Best I.T. Resource I've Ever Used"

What do you like best?

The hosts. There is something to be said about the way their hosts are able to deliver all of this content to you in such an enjoyable fashion. You will leave every episode understanding what they are talking about because they are able to break everything down in such a way that you are engaged and retaining what they are saying. I love that.

The content is always fresh, being updated, they do live streams, interact with users and there is so much content there currently and more coming that it would take you a long time to go through it all their courses.

A single course is not that long in the grand scheme of things which is great. They break their courses into episodes so you can gather a lot of information in a half hour and come back to another episode later that will focus on something different but still be on task work your course. It's excellent.

What do you dislike?

Quite honestly there is nothing that I dislike. I know a few people who also use ITProTV and they also have nothing but great things to say.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I've used other educational tools in the past like this. They are by far the most enjoyable to use. I recommend ITProTV to everyone looking to further their career.

ITProTV stays very current with their content and updates so it's extremely easy to keep my own tech skills up to date by following along with their courses. The added benefit of the practice labs and utilizing those is extremely important to anyone whom does not have a test environment to work with.

Staying up to date in I.T. is one of the most important aspects of the career. ITProTV helps you stay current and makes it extremely enjoyable.

ITProTV review by <span>Nathaniel W.</span>
Nathaniel W.

"Great Content"

What do you like best?

They have a great library of IT videos that are both informative and entertaining. It makes learning fun when it would have otherwise been dry. The labs are reason enough to buy this service. The labs let one walk through actually configuring real equipment. One doesn't have to follow the instructions strictly. Exploring and trying different commands has been so much more useful than other labs that are linear. There is also the ability to take Transcender practice exams and this has helped a lot to reinforce the material.

What do you dislike?

I think the library will keep expanding but I would love a more low-level language series on their DevProTV channel. Not much of a complaint though

Recommendations to others considering the product

It's a great service to anyone interested in developing their IT skills. IT is a broad topic so they have tons of videos and different series to cover a vast majority of the material. I'm very happy that I made the decision to start a membership with them and don't forsee this changing for years to come.

I'm currently using this to advance my career by developing skills that are not taught at my school. There are several great shows on Python and I just got my first Cisco Certification a few months back. As a newer IT professional it can be overwhelming, how much there is to learn. This is a way of integrating learning into my day. A good IT person is always learning.

ITProTV review by <span>Adam H.</span>
Adam H.

"ITProTV - Real World Awesomeness"

What do you like best?

I personally like the practice exams a lot. Because if I'm training on something I want to know it will be applicable to an industry standard. The video courses of course are great. Don is awesome. I really love the real world pieces of wisdom and to see real problems pop up during video courses with real solutions.

What do you dislike?

The labs need a little work. They are great, but running in a browser they are a little clunky. It's possible it's the best it can be, but it's the only thing I can really complain about.

Recommendations to others considering the product

There are a lot of ways to get IT information, but ITProTV is true training from a group of really great IT techs. It brings together practice exams, labs, and videos into a complete concise and organized approach. The on air live streams are awesome too, it really shows how ITPro is dedicated to the IT world and keeping it's business refreshingly transparent.

Tailored training for ongoing and future projects. If it's related to IT we've found that 9 times out of 10 there's a course on ITProTV. The benefits relate to the ability to watch at one's own pace. The labs are useful.

ITProTV review by <span>Nathan D.</span>
Nathan D.

"Nothing else compares"

What do you like best?

I have been a customer of ITProTV for a couple of years now. In comparison to other IT training related websites, nothing else compares. ITProTV really is the complete package of what an individual would need to further the career, knowledge, and foundational skill set.

What do you dislike?

ITProTV only gets better with time. I have no complaints as their content is ever expanding while they finely tune every aspect of their website.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If considering using ITProTV as a longterm subscription service, I recommend waiting to lock in a "on sale" price as ITProTV is slightly expensive.

Whenever I find myself with some extra time I turn to ITProTV for my certification and training needs. Whether it is reinforcing rusty foundational skills, or learning something new and exciting, you can always count on ITProTV.

ITProTV review by <span>Mike K.</span>
Mike K.

"Awesome! Everything you need to learn a new solution"

What do you like best?

Too much to list. The videos are in depth and complete, instructors are easy to understand and follow along with. The practices labs on REAL hardware is awesome! Access to Transcender practice exams. Definitely will be renewing my membership. The number of courses offered is also incredible! Can't believe it took me this long to discover them!

What do you dislike?

Haven't found anything I dislike. ITProTV is an awesome value. I have already recommended it to other folks. Check out the free account and you will see for yourself that no one can touch ITProTV.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Check out their free account, the value they provide can't be touched by anyone! Excellent videos, lab environment on real gear, and access to Transcender exams. What else do you need?

Learn new a new solution, and for me, prepare for a few exams. ITProTV does both!

ITProTV review by <span>Ayman D.</span>
Ayman D.

"They are good and professional expertis "

What do you like best?

the way the give the course its like TV show , I can spend 3 hour continuous .they have some time funny story in between witch is related to subject .

also they are give the practical way to almost all IT stuff. As IT Administrator I can know all my stuff improvement and interesting

I like the Mobile application

What do you dislike?

I wold like if there any courses for VOICE ( CCNA Voice )

its not dislike but improvement ( admin Dashboard need to be enhanced )

Recommendations to others considering the product

Lot of information , My team they are happy to have this opportunity to take like this access

Security awareness is the one of the most important we take this ITPRO

My Team the wont improve in CCNA , and other courses .

ITProTV review by <span>Gordoon D.</span>
Gordoon D.

"Minor niggles but overall a great product"

What do you like best?

The presenters have relevant real world experience, and include anecdotes to reinforce a number of the topics. The "talking heads" method of presentation also works well for me, and avoids the boredom that can creep in listening to the same person. In addition, ITProTV offers a one-stop shop of videos, labs, and practice questions, which means our learners do not have to jump from platform to platform.

What do you dislike?

At times, the presenters can seemingly waffle on about things, that leads me to get distracted by other things.

ITProTV allows our organisation to deliver a remote learning package as part of our portfolio. This has enabled us to secure clients from outside out local geographical area, which in turn promotes our brand further afield.

ITProTV review by <span>Jorge S.</span>
Jorge S.

"In-depth Tech Learning"

What do you like best?

Huge variety of courses and topics. It peaks the interest to learn something new that is outside of your technical skillset.

What do you dislike?

There is no way to tag favorite episodes or to create custom favorites list of courses. I want to be able to explore all the episodes and full courses and then put checks to the ones I want to see later. I want it to be similar to like Netflix in saving custom lists.

Recommendations to others considering the product

This has a broad spectrum of training outside of your popular technical disciplines. It will open your eyes to see that there are some technical tracks that you may have little information about.

We are elevating the technical knowledge of all techs, network and system administrators in IT department.

ITProTV review by <span>James P.</span>
James P.

"Best training platform on the market"

What do you like best?

That I have passed my Azure and office 365 MCSA exams using ITPro.tv and also used other courses to refresh or expand my knowledge into other areas of the IT landscape.

Also as a manager it has helped me monitor and drive professional development among my team.

What do you dislike?

There are not enough hours in the day to get through the tremendous amount of courses they have so much to learn and so many learning tracks you can take.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you want to move forward and learn new things and develop your career this is the company you should be using

Moving large enterprises security and safely to the cloud from the networking all the way up though the MPLS network to the azure stack

ITProTV review by <span>Brian K.</span>
Brian K.

"Great Experience"

What do you like best?

The courses at ITProTV have lots of extra information. They don't just teach what's required, they go above and beyond to include real-world examples and to make sure you understand the topics. They've even expanded their courses to include a broader range of topics so you now get even more opportunities to learn which, in my opinion, makes what you pay worth every penny.

Additionally, their customer service is outstanding. Any time I had an issue or question, which wasn't often, there was a friendly and professional person there to help. Vivian Pezet even went above and beyond to make sure I stayed as a satisfied customer even though the question I asked was not anything that ITProTV had control over. This is a company that truly cares about their customer.

What do you dislike?

I guess I would say what I dislike is that there are too many things to learn and not enough time in my day to learn them. It's like walking into a store and having someone say: "You pay x amount and you can get whatever is in the store. We're also going to update and add to the store so you get the latest and greatest without having to pay a dime more."

Recommendations to others considering the product

Start the free trial and see what you find. If you don't like what you see, you don't have to continue. However, I think you'll like what you see and stick around like I've done.

For me, I am trying to learn things outside of what I do on a day to day basis. The things I am trying to learn are what I used to do at a former employer and now have forgotten. I want to try and stay current on the off chance that I lose my job and have to work on a different platform. With the selection that ITProTV offers, I can continue learning, practicing, and reviewing when I start to forget again.

ITProTV review by User

"I switched over from another training vendor from the Paul Security Weekly team's recommendation"

What do you like best?

The pace at which the content is updated. Access to tests and labs and advisors. Extending access beyond typical IT courses.

What do you dislike?

I wish there was more coursework related to projects and the business surrounding IT. As a person who not only works directly on IT and infosec issues but also on the business drivers and implementation requirements that surround them, it'd be nice to have additional coursework to dive into here

Recommendations to others considering the product

It was a little more expensive than other options, but the value present in the higher cost was huge and well worth the switch.

Having access to always updated content is so important in IT, and ITProTV are always working on something new.

I have certifications that I have to maintain and grow, and ITProTV continues to develop and improve content for me to access and new ways for me to do it.

ITProTV review by <span>Lucas G.</span>
Lucas G.

"Once you start watching you can't stop... that good!!!"

What do you like best?

One feature (of many) that I like best about ITProTV is that I can download and listen to the educating and entertaining episodes, put together by a high-end quality and trustworthy business and staff, on my short and long drives and totally binge!!! :)

What do you dislike?

I have much respect for ITProTV and the staff so I couldn't think of a good constructive criticism. But I will say the intro/outro on the episodes now is less energizing than it was before (with the edgy rock music).

ITProTV has helped me gain more IT knowledge and skills in the last 18 months than I have been able to do in 5 years (without ITProTV). It has saved me time and frustration from searching for relevant information and skills. The problems I've been able to solve with ITProTV have been with computer hardware and configuration in an education setting. My current problem that ITProTV is helping with is getting spooled up on networking.

ITProTV review by User in Financial Services

"Love It"

What do you like best?

Wide range of content to satisfy the curious and hungry mind. The hosts are easy to understand and enjoyable to "be around." They draw you in and help you feel involved in the learning process. I find myself looking forward to getting home from work so I can spend some time learning. The Roku app is a nice feature as is the mobile app. Sound and video quality are great. I wish I would have signed up a long time ago.

What do you dislike?

I have two gripes. First, the mobile app is frustrating. Its large tiles are bulky, and it's not easy to quickly get back to the course(s) you're in the process of completing. You have to scroll through a lot of stuff to get back to where you were. Secondly, the website's left-hand margin menu does not scroll independently of the video window. Small issue but I've found it inconvenient.

Recommendations to others considering the product

At least give it a try with their free trial. I think you'll get hooked.

It's for general education and it's helped in several different ways for issues at work and at home. I've watched several different courses not directly tied to one another. Looking forward to using the virtual labs and taking practice tests.

ITProTV review by <span>Jim F.</span>
Jim F.

"ITProTV is an Excellent Resource"

What do you like best?

There is an excellent variety of courses available. Each course is broken into digestible episodes that are well organized and informative. Completion of coursework has improved knowledge and understanding of the tasks my staff perform each day, and I couldn't be happier.

What do you dislike?

I have no major issues with ITProTV. One minor issue is that security is underweighted in the list of course topics, and that seems to be an increasingly critical part of IT.

We have implemented new technologies by first going through the ITProTV training, then tackling the project in question. That has helped with new Windows servers, Linux servers and our VMware farm, among others.

ITProTV review by <span>Bradley J.</span>
Bradley J.

"Outstanding Resource!"

What do you like best?

The value for what all you receive with the premium membership. I haven't found anything close! It's a one stop shop for everything I need to learn the materiel, prep for the exam, and apply what I've learned in the labs. The first exam I've prepped for is ICND1, passed on the 1st attempt!

What do you dislike?

Some of the navigation in the site, switching back to the course from the labs or practice tests could be a little better. I seem to have to go back to the main menu and finback to where I was. Not a big deal though!

Recommendations to others considering the product

Sign up for the premium membership if you can. You will not regret it! They take care of active military and veterans! Customer support is very responsive!

The benfits I have seen, is that ITPro provides an excellent training resource for an organizations IT personnel. It goes well beyond just test prep and cram you usually find.

ITProTV review by <span>Terry D.</span>
Terry D.

"ITPROTV review from Terry Deckard"

What do you like best?

I like Don's teaching style the most. He is concise and doesn't doesn't make it feel rushed. I appreciate the fact the he omits unneeded conversation and gets right to the point. Working full time this is extermely important to me,

What do you dislike?

A few of the instructors chat too much off topic and this causes the lessons to go much longer than they should.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Pay by the year and save some money.

I am finishing my B.S. IT Security degree from WGU and have some Cisco classes I'm taking. ITPROTV and Don's Cisco classes are a tremendous help to me with these classes.

ITProTV review by <span>New Technology I.</span>
New Technology I.

"Very comprehensive the thourough IT training videos. The hosts don't put you to sleep like others."

What do you like best?

I like the back and forth between the hosts. If it weren't for this, I think there would be many questions left un answered. By this i mean, if the teacher says something that may not make sense to a new person, the other host will address this in simpler language. There is a great back and forth between the host that make the educational content top notch.

What do you dislike?

I do wish they had more big data, and database admin topics pertaining to coding in the various programming languages like PHP with MySQL, and SQL.

It Pro TV helped me develop a healthy understanding of all it related Systems admin topics.

ITProTV review by <span>Eric B.</span>
Eric B.

"Get Certified with a rock solid learning platform"

What do you like best?

The Transcender practice exams included with my subscription are very accurate in telling me my progress toward successful exam completion. On both of my certifications I waited until I could score 90% or better on the practice exam before the scheduling the real test. On both tests I scored very high.

What do you dislike?

Nothing. ITProTV is helping me change careers and improve my standard of living. I'm not finished learning with ITProTV. I still want my CCNA!!

Recommendations to others considering the product

Watch the free courses and live stream first. Try before you buy, you won't regret it!

I gained certifications for CompTIA Network+ and Cisco CCENT and I am now working as a Network Field Technician.

ITProTV review by <span>Johan W.</span>
Johan W.

"comprehensive range of training mateiral"

What do you like best?

a big decision when deciding if we will go with ITPro was the online labs made available on certain courses.

What do you dislike?

there is very little that i do not like. however i would have liked to be able to get more granular reports on the time spend doing training

Recommendations to others considering the product

The product works best when scheduling time in your day and focusing on the course material. Taking the practice exams and then go through the course material again prior to going for the formal exam.

We are improving the skill set of a number of our employees by using ITPro

ITProTV review by <span>Stephen M.</span>
Stephen M.

"ITPro.tv - Easy to Use"

What do you like best?

The system is easy to use and accessible from any platform including a Roku Channel.

What do you dislike?

Moving around the interface as a manager isn't the easiest but it has significantly improved from when we started using the product.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Do it. It has been a great investment for us. Our staff love that they can easily learn new technologies or refresh on items that they haven't worked on it awhile.

Our staff can easily stay up to date on the latest technologies without having to go out and do a bunch of research.

ITProTV review by <span>Darrel A.</span>
Darrel A.

"Easy to follow and fun to watch!"

What do you like best?

I like how easy it is to find content. There is also a crazy amount I can learn from all the videos. I don't think I will ever get through all the content.

What do you dislike?

The Android App doesn't have enough features. My most recent courses are not brought to the top of the course listing.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Try out the free content and see if its a good fit for you.

Many problems were solved, personal and professional. I find it satisfying when I solve or learn to implement neat features in my home setup.

ITProTV review by <span>Bryce L.</span>
Bryce L.

"IT Training"

What do you like best?

Wide range of courses taught by highly knowledgeable trainers. The practice tests give you a good idea of how much you know of the specific course and what areas you need to work on. My favorite thing is having the Labs. Its very nice not having to spend money on your own lab at home.

What do you dislike?

There's little to dislike. A couple courses don't cover every requirement for certain tests but not enough to complain about.

Expanding my knowledge has helped me get more responsibilities and access to equipment at my work.

ITProTV review by <span>Espen Sae-Tang O.</span>
Espen Sae-Tang O.

"Great resource for IT training"

What do you like best?

Great, down to earth, instructors building upon real-life practice. Covering a wide range of topics of interest for IT pros.

What do you dislike?

No particular dislike on the course content. Having expanded with quite a lot of content over the years browsing all the courses in the folder structure can be sort of cumbersome, but the search feature and taxonomy makes up for it.

It is being used both for certification preparation, but also for keeping up to date on technologies which is very valuable for me in an IT architect role.

ITProTV review by <span>Sunil P.</span>
Sunil P.

"Its amazing to learn from these pros, the way in which the topics a break down to the most basic."

What do you like best?

The way in which the topics are structured and the videos are not long and drawn out.

The mobile app.

The supervisor portal.

What do you dislike?

There is really nothing to dislike the solution.

The solution really delivers a good platform for training and development

Recommendations to others considering the product

Strongly recommend this as a solution to meet the training needs of your team. the delivery and structure of the courses is in the most simplest way making learning very easy and enjoyable at the same time. The mobile app is very convenient and encourages learning. The supervisor portal really assist in ensuring the assigned courses are completed in a timely manner.

Staff were not trained properly in the positions held. We were able to assign specific roles and responsibilities to meet the business requirements.

ITProTV review by <span>Helmuth L.</span>
Helmuth L.

"Great courses for IT professionals"

What do you like best?

I absolutely enjoy how the content is presented, enjoyable as watching a TV show! I also like their vast amount of content with new material produced nearly every single day. The content of their topics is extensive and detailed.

What do you dislike?

Their content is primarily about IT management. (They just started offering content for developers and office users.)

Recommendations to others considering the product

ITProTV offers a free trial.

Lately I'm using ITProTV mainly for learning topics about Linux and networking. There are so many different technologies and ITProTV shows the use of it in real-world environments. Training allows me to improve my abilities.

ITProTV review by User in Government Administration
User in Government Administration

"Great Learning Experience"

What do you like best?

What do I like the best...hmm, the content. Lots of useful information. Plus ITProTV allows you to download the videos. Great for travelling or wherever there is no internet and you still want to study.

What do you dislike?

Some features that I don't like. For example, it has the record of my progress for a video but won't play from where I left. I have to remember where I stopped previously then resume from there. Also when I finish one video, it won't automatically jump to the next video. Sometimes the steaming isn't good even I manually change the video quality to 360 still not good.

Recommendations to others considering the product

You can download the content. Price is good.

As an IT guy, I have to keep learning all the time. ITProTV could help my knowledge up-to-date.

ITProTV review by <span>Lance L.</span>
Lance L.

"Great Value, Great Trainers"

What do you like best?

IT Pro TV really does a great job at adding value to a video training subscription. They provide some pretty good labs and practice tests, and the trainers are just plain awesome. They put out content faster than most other providers that I've tried.

What do you dislike?

I think there could be a better way to request courses, but they've kept up to date with most of the training I've looked for. I'd love to see more Cisco stuff like CCNA/NP Data Center and Collaboration, but I realize that those are more specialized so it's understandable.

I commute every day, so I'd love to see easier ways to learn from audio only.

I use them to improve and maintain my skills working for an Cisco IT distributor

ITProTV review by <span>Ryan D.</span>
Ryan D.

"Cost-effective, useful training option"

What do you like best?

ITPro.TV is an affordable training option but you don't have to sacrifice quality of training to use them. They cover a wide variety of topics and the conversational nature of the sessions is easy to follow.

What do you dislike?

Haven't found anything yet. Did notice there were not very extensive Citrix training offerings at this time.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Use it!

Cost/benefit concerns for on-demand training for my technical staff. This has been a great option for them to come up to speed quickly.

ITProTV review by <span>adam h.</span>
adam h.

"Real World Training"

What do you like best?

The real world experiences and real-time teaching in contrast to others that just go through a set list of exam items or read directly from a study guide.

What do you dislike?

At times certain sessions can get off topic. And it's not really a dislike because the personalities of the hosts and their conversations are a positive thing, but does lead to some off topic situations.

Recommendations to others considering the product

ITPro TV is spectacular training. Real world situations and scenarios help a lot.

Expense of training.

ITProTV review by <span>Frank S.</span>
Frank S.

"ITPro.tv is the best training resources for IT Professionals like me"

What do you like best?

ITPro.tv is the best training resource for IT Professionals like me. Wherever I am, I can gain access to training. On my couch, at lunch from the office, on a plane with offline copies, and in the car with audio downloads. ITPro.tv courses are in depth and certainly helped me pass my exams!

What do you dislike?

Only one thing. Need to sync progress across devices. I hear they are working on that.

Helped me with passing and maintaining my certifications.

ITProTV review by <span>Josh S.</span>
Josh S.

"Good quality videos "

What do you like best?

The videos were really well thought out, they are short and you can revisit them as often as needed. The information was easy to understand, and for all knowledge levels

What do you dislike?

Trying to do the training from a mobile device, it didn’t give you credit for taking that course

Recommendations to others considering the product

Make sure to do a trial to make sure it fits your learning style

I was able to sharpen my excel skills and give managers very customized reports

ITProTV review by <span>David S.</span>
David S.

"Meeting the needs of our IT group and ambitions to further their education"

What do you like best?

The portability and always knowing that I will be able to watch the course from where I left it not matter the device.

What do you dislike?

If there is something to dislike, being a Citrix admin, it is hard to find courses. Citrix designs their own.

Recommendations to others considering the product

The courses are well desingned and even if there is something that to me is obvious, they cover it and explain it for ALL users.

I have 20 of my IT staff enrolled and everyone uses it. If it is to brush up on a technology or learn something new, it keeps everyone motivated. There is a clear conversation that happens after someone watches and learns something new.

ITProTV review by <span>Doug G.</span>
Doug G.

"Friendly, Interactive, current"

What do you like best?

I enjoy the interactive nature of the live presentations. New content is constantly added.

What do you dislike?

If I had to add something it is the experience on Roku. Harder to search for specific content and cannot control speed on the Roku. I like to listen to the content at faster speeds.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Try it and you will get hooked.

No specific problems. I am using ITProTV to improve my skills and to help pass certification exams.

ITProTV review by <span>Jessica B.</span>
Jessica B.

"Amazing and convenient"

What do you like best?

The videos are simple, fun, and concise.

What do you dislike?

not enough security content, ex. red team

Recommendations to others considering the product

It is amazing, they really work with you on anything you need. The content is always updated, and very useful. They answer any questions you have, and they make you feel as if the content is so easy to understand and learn.

My college team uses some of the content for refreshing before tournaments. We have realized that there is a ton of very useful content.

ITProTV review by User in Law Enforcement
User in Law Enforcement

"ITPRoTV Review"

What do you like best?

It like the idea that we can use these training programs from anywhere and anytime without any issue.

What do you dislike?

I do not know if this is possible or not, but definitely it would be nice if these training programs allow people to do practice without having that software loaded on their local computers. For example I wanted to learn photoshot (just out of my interest) but because I do not have this software on my pc there is no way I can learn it just by watching the videos as I need to do practice while watching the video. I guess you understand what I mean. If you got to this website - https://www.w3schools.com/, you can learn from their website without loading anything on your local pc.

Recommendations to others considering the product

perhaps yes.

I explored few tips about MS Office from your product. Those tips were very useful and handy for me.

ITProTV review by Administrator in Information Technology and Services

"Fast and diverse content"

What do you like best?

Quality content produced quickly supported by addition resources such as practice exams and virtual labs. Loving the concepts of biz and dev pro also.

What do you dislike?

Admin portal could be cleaner as it’s a bit clunky, but understand the priority has gone into the front end. Also the app isn’t the greatest but does the job. For me it’s all about the content anyway.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Tho company is moving in the right direction with the agility of a startup. When we started with them 4 years ago they had >5 courses and not they have hundreds and heaps more features.

Partnership certifications and training cost reduction

ITProTV review by User

"ITProTV - great choice for IT training"

What do you like best?

The trainers know the material and how to present it clearly and in an entertaining way. The range of topics and training is extensive. It's helped me obtain a number of IT certifications.

What do you dislike?

There's nothing to dislike. It would be nice to have some live programming available outside of regular working hours.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Take a look at their course library and see how many are of use to you. They have quite a number of courses and continue to add to them.

Valuable asset to maintain and improve the skills of IT staff as well as a great resource to help study for and pass certification exams.

ITProTV review by <span>Robert R.</span>
Robert R.

"My go to tool, for up to date training."

What do you like best?

Big catalog of current, topics. Current always, and they are always adding new content. I love the you can request topics.

What do you dislike?

Nothing at the moment, they resolves issues real fast.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Yearly subscription the best deal.

If I get a new project i am rusty or have little knowledge I just go to ItProTV and bone up on the topic. I look real good when I am well informed.

ITProTV review by <span>Aaron W.</span>
Aaron W.

"Train when and where you want."

What do you like best?

Ease of access across multiple devices and apps for ios and android.

What do you dislike?

Nothing so far. This has been a great product and I have even dove into subjects the i would have never touched if i had to pay for each course.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Annual subscriptions allow offline content and audio only streams. Great for squeezing in training between things.

Diverse training content for IT, Project Management, and Development.

ITProTV review by <span>.</span>

"All My Certs Are Belong to ITProTV!"

What do you like best?

I like that it isn't boring! The instructors are great at what they do and there's always some levity.

What do you dislike?

There isn't enough time to learn all of the things!

Recommendations to others considering the product

Every certification I've passed is due to ITProTV. I love that they not only have great instruction, but also labs for practice. It's incredible!

ITProTV review by <span>Craig V.</span>
Craig V.

"How I keep my IT skills up to date"

What do you like best?

ITProTV is a great value because you get so much high quality, informative training videos.

What do you dislike?

I would like to listen on my iPhone when I go for a run. The app has a streaming of video feature, but I'd like an offline audio feature.

On demand video training is less time consuming. Where as sending employees to off-site classroom training.

ITProTV review by <span>Lavonna  J.</span>
Lavonna J.

"ITProTV Review 2018"

What do you like best?

Customer Service and the variety of available online learning, along with the test labs

What do you dislike?

Honestly, we have not found much that we do not like.

Associates are using the available training to complete their 40 hours of professional development training. Others are using the available labs to practice for upcoming scheduled certification exams.

ITProTV review by Administrator

"Great option to train a team with limited resources"

What do you like best?

The variety of courses and the virtual environment make this product comprehensive tool for learning new skills and/or refreshing your skill set. I am able to assign courses to my staff and keep track of their progress

What do you dislike?

The supervisor module. I'd like see more features and include license expiration date.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Definitely give the product a chance. The price is much less than it would cost to send my 8 employees to offsite training. It will work if you use it regularly. I passed my Security+ exam using ITProTV as my main study tool. The virtual machine environment and certification test exams in one place is phenomenal.

PC break fix basics, network security, Microsoft exchange, general networking, ITIL understanding and implementation. Adobe software training as well

ITProTV review by <span>Jose F.</span>
Jose F.

"Great content, and an amazing bunch of edutainers"

What do you like best?

I like the whole concept, how they deliver the sessions and the possibility to do the training at your own pace.

What do you dislike?

There is nothing I dislike from ITPro.tv

Recommendations to others considering the product

I fully recommend it if you want to keep up-to-date with technology certifications and deep dive knowledge.

Keep in up-to-date with technology.

ITProTV review by Internal Consultant in Information Technology and Services
Internal Consultant in Information Technology and Services

"Best Guidance Enhance IT Career Skills"

What do you like best?

Each Topic Cover Major IT Industry I am happy with interactive lecture style for most of the training. A lot of information is covered quite thoroughly in a reasonable period of time. I am happy to give feedback at the end of the session and it usually takes only a couple of minutes. I will leave comments if something is particularly good, but otherwise usually mark everything at the top of the scale.

What do you dislike?

nothing about to Dislike All is Perfect

Virtualization, MAC Support

ITProTV review by <span>Derek A.</span>
Derek A.

"Real learning for the real world"

What do you like best?

The ability see the technology in real time.

What do you dislike?

Keeping track of progress. You can’t always tell which videos you have seen such as a list.

Recommendations to others considering the product

You can always try before you buy, it’s great!!

The ability to learn IT skills all the time.

ITProTV review by <span>Meghan B.</span>
Meghan B.

"Great learning tool"

What do you like best?

The content of the training material is very useful and current.

What do you dislike?

I haven't run into anything yet, but I will let you know if something comes up.

Recommendations to others considering the product

n/a

Training for my team as we focus on certifications and continuous improvement.

ITProTV review by <span>Graham H.</span>
Graham H.

"Great tool for expanding my career"

What do you like best?

Having the videos is a great tool

What do you dislike?

Not all courses have practice labs

Recommendations to others considering the product

If having practice labs help with understanding the solution you are going for, ITPro is the best product out there.

Sharepoint and AWS

ITProTV review by <span>Scott C.</span>
Scott C.

"ITPro TV has been a good value add"

What do you like best?

It covers a wide range of technical content and the classes are taught by authors of the testing material. It is also a lot of value.

What do you dislike?

I think there could be more practice tests

Employee training

ITProTV review by <span>Greg L.</span>
Greg L.

"ITProTV keeps my IT Skills current"

What do you like best?

Learning anytime on my schedule. Edutainers make learning fun. I also like the wide variety of subjects. If there is a job skill that I'm lacking, or need to learn they usually have it.

What do you dislike?

Nothing that I can think of. Interesting that you would require 40 characters.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Very enjoyable experience. They make learning fun. You can learn at your own pace.

Learning new Technology like AWS, Azure, renewing my Cisco CCNA.

ITProTV review by Administrator

"ITPro has been very helpful for our engineers"

What do you like best?

Our engineers seem to enjoy the casualness of the conversation as opposed to instructors just reading from a book.

What do you dislike?

Would like to see more live content and the ability to use the VMware classes as a fulfillment to the requirements for the VCP cert.

Our engineers (as well as myself) need to keep up with our certifications and continue to stay on top of new technologies. ITPro has made that much easier.

"ITProTV is great!"

What do you like best?

The wide selection of IT content - that they actively expand.

What do you dislike?

At times some of the banter can be distracting or not helpful when I'm wanting to dive into the material and learn. Not a big deal, but I notice this every once in a while.

Use this a source for our IT staff to continue their professional development. This is solid content that our staff use to help them obtain certifications.

ITProTV review by Administrator

"Good environment to learn"

What do you like best?

The labs are helpful as well as the ability to download for offline use.

What do you dislike?

Would like to see more SQL 2016 content as well as updated content. I don't think it follows the Microsoft testing curriculum 100% but it is close.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Take advantage of the labs

Keep the team up-to-date on the latest technology. We have seen team members branch out into areas that they would not typically work in.

ITProTV review by User

"Good content, love the true video (visual) experience."

What do you like best?

Good instructors. I am a visual learner. Seeing the instructors as they teach is great. Love seeing more of the demos and fewer slides.

What do you dislike?

It's growing, but the site needs more content.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Use the trail. If you need something a little beyond 101 this site has a good amount to offer.

Small training budget. Great way to get teams exposed to some deeper dive content across several technical areas.

ITProTV review by <span>Saud M.</span>
Saud M.

"ITProTv is THE BEST"

What do you like best?

- Course library

- post course testing

What do you dislike?

There isn't really something that I don't like about the platform.

Enabling service desk to learn new technology which enables them to support.

ITProTV review by <span>Laroy S.</span>
Laroy S.

"My prefered place to learn new technologies"

What do you like best?

I've been using ITProTV for more than a year now and it's been quite beneficial and assisted me in passing some certifications. During the last year they've added practice exams, more studios, and channels. The courses are well laid out and mentors are passionate.

What do you dislike?

Probably they still have less courses than competitors.

Usually, an ITProTV course is enough to start using a new technology.

ITProTV review by <span>Glen M.</span>
Glen M.

"What it says on the Tin..."

What do you like best?

Multiple methods of content consumption

Accessible presenters

What do you dislike?

No MySQL (or any non-Microsoft RDBMS)

No mention of alternatives to certification solutions (which may be fair enough)

Relatively low-cost training for certs

ITProTV review by <span>Daryl R.</span>
Daryl R.

"Helped me with Re-certification"

What do you like best?

Lessons are under an hour making convenient for lunch time study

What do you dislike?

Practice test needed to have questions closer to the actual test

Recommendations to others considering the product

Convenient self study at own pace

Certification CE

ITProTV review by <span>Kurt P.</span>
Kurt P.

"I have used ITPro.tv extensively and I absolutly love it."

What do you like best?

Great format on the material that i've used

What do you dislike?

Not much. Every once in a while an instructor will get off point.

Solving staff training.

ITProTV review by <span>Dana M.</span>
Dana M.

"ITPROTV is helping us catch up on training"

What do you like best?

Ease of use and compatibility wIth streaming devices

What do you dislike?

Not all content is available on the roku. But that isn't a big deal to me.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you are looking for easy to use training and want to be able to track group progress, then this is a great way to go.

We are running IT projects much more efficiently thanks to lean agile project management training.

ITProTV review by Administrator in Oil & Energy
Administrator in Oil & Energy

"Best Online training available"

What do you like best?

There is so much to like about this service!

1. Very cost effective

2. Plethora of training options

3. Easy to take classes online or to download and watch/listen offline

What do you dislike?

Would like to see cliff-note versions of some of these sessions.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Very cost effective solution for technical training. Highly recommended!

Provides enterprise training in security and other technical IT disciplines.

ITProTV review by Administrator

"Professional Development for the Forgotten"

What do you like best?

Wide range of course offerings in a multitude of technical areas.

What do you dislike?

Some of the course offerings are on older versions of software that is two to three versions old (specifically some of the Adobe Creative Cloud training).

Recommendations to others considering the product

Make sure they have training in the areas you need.

Provides professional development for my tech team, who are often forgotten as we are a school district. Typically, on our district PD days, our staff is required to provide tech support instead of receiving PD. ITPro.tv gives us a platform to get PD on our own schedule.

ITProTV review by <span>Dale S.</span>
Dale S.

"Excellent training!"

What do you like best?

I have been using ITPRO..tv for almost 2 years now and I cannot say enough about the great training videos they produce. It helped me pass my security test . Would highly recommend them to anyone who likes a hands on approach to training.

What do you dislike?

I would like to see more labs for each of the training sessions

Testing and Training

"We Love It"

What do you like best?

I love that it offers variety of courses for my team and they enjoy the training and tests they get.

What do you dislike?

at first we were having issues with handing out licenses, but that was tech issue what was promptly resolved.

day to day. We are an MSP company and this helps my guys grow in the field.

ITProTV review by <span>Amy E.</span>
Amy E.

"Great Online Technical Education"

What do you like best?

They classes are great but I love the labs in which you can take what you have learned from the classes and practice.

What do you dislike?

I would like a bigger variety of classes

Recommendations to others considering the product

Well worth the investment

We offer Pro TV as our in-house education platform to educate and on board our technicians better and faster

ITProTV review by <span>Walter H. S.</span>
Walter H. S.

"Netflix binge watching for technical folks"

What do you like best?

Wealth of commercial free content that is taught by professionals

What do you dislike?

Some courses are too general instead of practical

Personal development

ITProTV review by Administrator

"Mostly good - a lot of unreleated chit-chat"

What do you like best?

I am loving the focus on security, this gives us a lot of content for our SOC analysts

What do you dislike?

No more Adam Gordon. Too much off topic.

Recommendations to others considering the product

They need to keep their hosts on topic, some tangents take up a lot of time and don't go anywhere

Standardized training for new team members

ITProTV review by <span>Rich P.</span>
Rich P.

"ITPro.TV - Netflix and Hulu for Geeks"

What do you like best?

The training is kept fluid and natural and the presenters give dry material some life. Ability to watch from anywhere including Roku is incredible

What do you dislike?

Sometimes presenters actually make mistakes....which I guess shows their human side

Recommendations to others considering the product

Great Product

Training on a budget - Benefits that Comptia will accept ITPro.TV comlletion as CEUs

ITProTV review by <span>James H.</span>
James H.

"An excellent resource"

What do you like best?

Covers a wide and varied cross-section of systems, excellent production and playback support for PC (including download) and mobile.

What do you dislike?

Web interface is lacking some functionality for tracking course completion but not a major issue.

Reduces training budget significantly, can be used as basic introduction into systems you would never get training budget for normally.

ITProTV review by User in Retail
User in Retail

"The best IT training by far!"

What do you like best?

The lessons are presented by people who are engaging, fun and subject experts. Both informative and entertaining, this is a fabulous way to learn. They cover so many subjects there is something for everyone, from experts to novices. Best value for money by far.

What do you dislike?

I don't have more time to watch more shows!

Recommendations to others considering the product

Give the free trial a go. You have nothing to lose.

I have increased my knowledge to assist with maintaining or our small office network. It gives my a troubleshooting method that assists identify any problems that arise.

ITProTV review by Administrator in Financial Services
Administrator in Financial Services

"Enjoying the experience so far"

What do you like best?

Lots of material to choose from. Videos, Labs, and transcriptions are all helpful for the purposes of learning said materials.

What do you dislike?

The labs are sometimes wonky, I am not sure if this is on my end or not.

Cheaper alternative to boot camps when multiple employees need similar training.

ITProTV review by Administrator

"Expert Training made simple"

What do you like best?

They videos do a great job of explaining and walking through how to do just about any topic for the IT world.

What do you dislike?

The price is just a little higher than I like to get it approved.

Recommendations to others considering the product

No recommendations.. Great videos! I would like to see however a multitude of other live shows. I dont always have time to review them but they are great.. Maybe doing something more towards office 365 would be nice also.

Getting more people certified in Cisco and CompTia certs.

ITProTV review by Consultant

"Great Content and Great people"

What do you like best?

Top quality content delivered by edutainers that know what they are talking about, and all at a reasonable price.

New content is being recorded all the time, so if it isn't there, it may be soon.

What do you dislike?

Nothing in particular to dislike about it. Could be more content but as more content is being added/recorded daily. What you are after may not be too far away.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Definitely worth the price. Take the trail and see for yourself

Continual training and always something available to enhance your knowledge

ITProTV review by <span>Rodney F.</span>
Rodney F.

"Tier 3 Tech Support Engineer"

What do you like best?

The convenience of use of the course. The knowledge of the instructors and their ability to teach in a clear and easy to understand manner.

What do you dislike?

I can't think of anything that I dislike

A further understanding of switches and routers and there capabilities.

ITProTV review by <span>Glenn J.</span>
Glenn J.

"The service is well done and the information is correct."

What do you like best?

The courses are often done in a fun manner and usually cover the items I am intersted in.

What do you dislike?

Not all of the topics I am looking for are covered

I am learning new technologies to apply to my job as a Security Architect

"Operations admin"

What do you like best?

Nitty gritty videos on topics across the spectrum of IT products.

What do you dislike?

Filler content that fills a live broadcast. Training needs to be more concise.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Use a trial or only one user.

Train admins. Some rudimentary training on office 365

ITProTV review by <span>Christopher H.</span>
Christopher H.

"Excellent content"

What do you like best?

Excellent content from industry experts explained in an easily understandable manner.

What do you dislike?

Price of course but if it were free it would not be as quality as it is.

Continued education. Allows me to show my company I am improving my skill set.

ITProTV review by User in Financial Services

"glad I found ITProTV"

What do you like best?

I like that ITProTV covers many certifications and has demos on utilities / applications

What do you dislike?

I don't have enough time to get certified in as many programs as I'd like

Recommendations to others considering the product

Purchase the full package so you can download the videos to your PC. You can also take all the courses you want.

I am not solving any business problems. I am using ITProTV for career advancement. I am transitioning into Cyber Security from IT support / eDiscovery support.

ITProTV review by Administrator

"Focused and flexible training for you/your team"

What do you like best?

Train when you want, train when you can! Focused

What do you dislike?

No "start where left off" feature in apps or on web.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Inexpensive, effective, convenient

Cutting cost of training personnel, flexible on-demand courses reduce scheduling nightmare

ITProTV review by Administrator

"Good but could be better"

What do you like best?

Seems to have a good selection, easy to use, status tracking is good.

What do you dislike?

too long to accomplish things, experienced tech's can't handle the slow pace of the videos.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Overall good product

Training for employees

ITProTV review by Executive Sponsor
Executive Sponsor

"Great resources for all levels "

What do you like best?

Amount of content and overall variety is appealing to my staff . Various level

If instruction makes system non threading for my novice users

What do you dislike?

Struggled with price increase but company worked with us

Recommendations to others considering the product

Try a trail and experience the content

Solution provides training resources to all 42 members of my IT department . Help to increase confidents of Staff as week as letting them explor other technical areas of interest

ITProTV review by Administrator

"A refreshing training experience versus the conventional method."

What do you like best?

Training format maintains viewers interested and learning.

What do you dislike?

Android application needs work, mostly on UI and functionality.

Give our resources flexibility on learning and evolving anytime, any place.

ITProTV review by User

"Excellent supplemental training for staff"

What do you like best?

All access training at times when the team is less busy.

What do you dislike?

No cons at this time. The product is great for the team.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I think it is best to look at the needs of your staff. We have a small staff and training budget. This helps the team to get concepts they couldn't before without sending them offsite.

Training and skillset improvement. Transcender test access.

ITProTV review by <span>Michael N.</span>
Michael N.

"Great Product"

What do you like best?

Great Instructors that helps provide a ton of information.

What do you dislike?

Not all courses have labs. Would help learning

I use it to keep up to date with older and emerging technologies

"Excellent Learning aids"

What do you like best?

Sims included---------------------------------------------------------------------

What do you dislike?

Need more content-----------------------------------------------------------------

net hire orientation to IT, A+ training, cost effective Security certification----------------------------------------------------------------------------

ITProTV review by Administrator in Information Technology and Services

"Slake your Knowledge Thirst"

What do you like best?

Interface. The way things are structured and how the information is delivered really aids my learning.

What do you dislike?

Need some more niche areas. While new, Blockchain offerings need to be expanded.

We've been able to hybridize much of our staff in a far more streamlined, agile approach.

ITProTV review by Administrator

"ITpro in distributed technical team"

What do you like best?

Variety of videos and number of expert presenters

What do you dislike?

Nothing in particular, all feedback has been positive.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Worthwhile- monitor usage closely to ensure people are fully utilizing the product.

Knowledge gaps in technical teams. Ability to continue training while all training resources are being utilized elsewhere.

ITProTV review by Administrator in Education Management
Administrator in Education Management

"Awesome service!"

What do you like best?

Easy to use, very clear presentations and great content!

What do you dislike?

don´t provide courseware, just the video transcription

Recommendations to others considering the product

more colaboration among the users

Get certified

Learn more about ITProTV

ITProTV Videos

Learning about ITProTV?

* We monitor all ITProTV reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.