Ivacy

Showing 4 Ivacy reviews
Ivacy review by Marc K.
Marc K.

"Great when it works"

What do you like best?

Simple and easy interface that is designed to run silently in the background. It has an IKS (Internet Kill Switch) that is very handy on the occasional instance things go down. The tech support team is responsive and helpful.

What do you dislike?

This seems to be common with similar software - it is very sensitive to anti-virus and firewalls causing it to loose login credentials. Hopefully newer releases will address this sensitivity. Support was helpful in showing some workarounds, increasing uptime from a day to often about a week long.

Ordering products from other countries is made much easier when you can impersonate those countries.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Ivacy
Ivacy review by Jakub O.
Jakub O.

"Ivacy - The best VPN of this price "

What do you like best?

One of the main advantages of Ivacy VPN is the lack of logs, so I can browse the Internet without fear. IvacyVPN Works on all major platforms, so we can also take care of privacy on mobile devices. IVacy VPN is easy to install and use. It can be used by both newcomers and experienced users. The advantage is also the very low price competition and very fast servers.

What do you dislike?

One of the main drawbacks of Ivacy VPN is, the location is located in a Singapur (Five Eyes). And the poor level of live chat I didn't get an answer to the technical questions.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Ivacy VPN is one of the best solutions at this price

Thanks to using Ivacy, I was able to use the Internet in any place without worrying about the leakage of my IP address.

What Virtual Private Network (VPN) solution do you use?

Ivacy review by User in Food & Beverages
User in Food & Beverages

"I see that it's the best regarding the price and the duration"

What do you like best?

It's so easy to install and use and gives you a lot of options/servers to connect to, in addition if you buy the premium copy of the program it will allow you to use it on 5 different devices including laptops and mobile phones, also I got an offer when I bought the program to have a life-long subscription. always remember to run the program as an administrator for the first time so it can save your log in info

What do you dislike?

when I was using free/trial version I had issues in connecting my device to the servers, and sometimes the program was keep trying to connect for like 4-5 times in order to connect to a server, also it consumes a lot of my ram storage, however this wasn't a real problem. also, sometimes it take a bit long to start.

unblocking the blocked websites.

Ivacy review by Dave O.
Dave O.

"Great VPN with awesome support"

What do you like best?

What I like the most with this VPN is the great suppot and the awesome security and privacy they provide. They are also known as a company who does not store logs

What do you dislike?

As a Linux user, we do not have a dedicated application to run on our OS, so we need to manually set up VPN connection.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Great VPN with awesome support.

Since we use this product, we've increased our privacy and security over this VPN

There are not enough reviews of Ivacy for G2 Crowd to provide buying insight. Below are some alternatives with more reviews:

NordVPN Logo
NordVPN
4.7
(39 reviews)
VPN technology that encrypts data twice.
OpenVPN Logo
OpenVPN
(34 reviews)
OpenVPN is a full-featured SSL VPN solution.
Hide.me Logo
Hide.me
(26 reviews)
Free VPN proxy
Windscribe Logo
Windscribe
(22 reviews)
Windscribe is not just a VPN, it’s a desktop application and browser extension that work together to protect your online privacy, unblock websites, and remove ads and trackers that follow you across the websites you visit every day. Never mess with confusing settings and options menus again, our minimalist applications are designed to be turned on once, and forgotten about. Yegor Sak yegor@windscribe.com
Hotspot Shield Logo
Hotspot Shield
(21 reviews)
Hotspot Shield lets you browse the web securely, anonymously & change your browsing location to unblock content.
Private Internet Access Logo
Private Internet Access
(17 reviews)
Private Internet Access (PIA) Anonymous protects users from data trackers, identity thieves, scammers, and stalkers by creating a personal virtual private network (VPN). The user's connections are anonymous and nearly impossible to track because private internet access (PIA) creates an encrypted data channel from the user's computer to the private internet access (PIA) network. It hides internet protocol (IP) addresses from hackers, advertisers, and data miners and protects privacy in public Wi-Fi hotspots, coffee shops, airports, and more. It also circumvents internet restrictions and censorship.
PrivateVPN Logo
TunnelBear Logo
TunnelBear
4.0
(16 reviews)
TunnelBear is an app protects online privacy, help to access to favourite websites and apps, and secures connection on public WiFi hotspots.
ExpressVPN Logo
ExpressVPN
(16 reviews)
High speed, ultra secure, and easy to use VPN. Instant setup.
IPVanish VPN Logo
IPVanish VPN
(16 reviews)
IPVanish is a top tier VPN service.

Learning about Ivacy?

* We monitor all Ivacy reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.