IXACT Contact Real Estate CRM

IXACT Contact Real Estate CRM

IXACT Contact's Real Estate CRM and Marketing Automation makes it easy to keep in touch, helping you build lasting relationships with past clients, hot prospects, and important referral sources.

Work for IXACT Contact Real Estate CRM?

Learning about IXACT Contact Real Estate CRM?

IXACT Contact Real Estate CRM Reviews

Ask IXACT Contact Real Estate CRM a Question
Showing 83 IXACT Contact Real Estate CRM reviews
IXACT Contact Real Estate CRM review by Chris W.
Chris W.
View Original

"Wouldn't trade it for any other CRM"

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about IXACT Contact Real Estate CRM
IXACT Contact Real Estate CRM review by Elaine  B.
Elaine B.

"Most Relevant CRM for my Business"

What do you like best?

Ixact offers a very user-friendly platform, and great activity plans for nurturing buyer and seller leads. They are much less obnoxious than most and are highly customize-able which I love. The newsletters contain information relevant to the Canadian real estate industry which my clients find helpful. If I ever run stuck finding something or trying to figure out how to use a feature, the help menu is comprehensive and really easy to use. Also the ability to cc your CRM when composing an email to a client is a game-changer. My last CRM relied heavily on me remembering to copy and paste the body of each email into 'notes'. Very time consuming.

What do you dislike?

My task list could be more visible and colourful. I'm sure there is a way to do this, but of course I haven't looked it up in the help menu yet.

Easy to use and my assistant and I can use all of the features at the same time. Keeps us both up to date and on task.

What Real Estate CRM solution do you use?

IXACT Contact Real Estate CRM review by Ryan M.
Ryan M.

"Excellent and easy-to-use CRM! Designed for realtors."

What do you like best?

Definitely designed specifically for realtors. Works well with the typical business flow of a realtor, in contacting and keeping in touch with past clients and new leads. Excellent newsletter capabilities and many automated features that will allow you to ensure your past clients get contacted periodically.

What do you dislike?

There are a few changes that would be ideal, such as adding ability to make notes that clients were contacted by email and text messages. Phone calls, handwritten notes etc are becoming more seldom in this world. Some of these tags are hardcoded and end-user cannot change them, can only choose from a list. The features to keep track of showings etc on listings are a little tedious, they could use some improvement.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Go ahead and try the free trial. Email them your contact list and they will set it up for you. It takes some work to get it all running smoothly but as soon as you do you will find it is quite intuitive and easy to use.

We are keeping on top of contacting our clients and not letting them slip through the cracks. We are working towards a strong daily routine of a few calls to past clients, and keeping each contact with clients up to date. Great for a team, since any team member can log in and see when the last contact was made with client.

IXACT Contact Real Estate CRM review by Ed N.
Ed N.

"Great CRM - it's almost perfect!"

What do you like best?

I really like the automated webpage feature, the pipeline page is awesome as well. I set goals and it helps keeps me on track. I am very pleased with most of the functions with the CRM. I also like that now offers automated e-cards. For the price, this is one of the best CRMs on the market. I also find the support to be top notch. They answer your questions the first time call - there is no delay in getting the information to you.

What do you dislike?

I wish that it allowed me to text from it. I liked some of REALVOLVEs features. This frustrates me that when I make a task, I must create a whole new entry for my notes. I also wish that it would create a new task when the last one is finished. If I didn't complete all my tasks in one day, sometimes they just double up on me.

Recommendations to others considering the product

You really can't go wrong with this one. I've tried LionDesk too. Ive found that this one has everything I want and is very affordable.

I am staying in contact more with my sphere and people who I have come in contact with. I know who I need to talk to every day and keep myself more organized. It does a great job syncing with facebook and finding their profile picture and reminding me about birthdays as well

IXACT Contact Real Estate CRM review by Dagny Eason, Broker, 2.
Dagny Eason, Broker, 2.

"Pleased and Frustrated"

What do you like best?

I really appreciate the the tool allows me and my agents to stay on top of our leads using the Keep in Touch and Activity Plan features. It's super helpful to send messages to those leads and stay front of mind when they have slipped to the back of my mind.

What do you dislike?

I want to be able to quickly send leads to my agents. Having to go through the utilities to assign, and then not have my agent receive any sort of notification that they were sent a lead is very frustrating. When I receive and email, I want to be able to click assign, and be able to do it then and there. Once leads are re-assigned,I also want to see who has been assigned and when, and what has come into the system recently. The contacts list is a Rolodex, I get it, but there is no reason I should always see leads with numbers in the name imported first; I want to see people who are relevant.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Think about how you actually want to use the tool. Demos are great, but it's the simple functions that are the biggest challenge for me.

I am looking for a way to work my leads better. As a busy aggent, I don't have time to stay in touch with every one of my leads, and I know that I'm losing out on business by not doing so. Benefits have not yer been realized, and I am challenged to figure out how I should treat the thousand plus contacts that I imported, and get them set up on plans.

IXACT Contact Real Estate CRM review by Lindee W.
Lindee W.

"Wish I had it years ago!"

What do you like best?

It is easy to set up and use. Sent my contacts via email and they were all uploaded for me. So fast. IXACT is getting me organized and more efficient. There are so many features for the price. Excited to really be organized and have a product like this. I also set up a website with IXACT. It was easy and looks very professional.

What do you dislike?

Nothing so far. I wish I had more time to get all my 700+ contact all updated- the system makes getting organized so easy. I need to continue to explore all IXACT can do because it is a lot! It is like having an assistance without having to pay someone. I am also on a team and there are opportunities for making our team communication and tracking easier.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Implement as soon as possible in your career so you aren't back tracking. It is a great product, inexpensive for all the features and will help keep you organized.

More organization, tracking of past, present and future clients. I'm excited to not lose and have to dig for anyone's information every again. This is going to help me keep in contact with people in a personal way building on my sphere of influence. The benefits so far are amazing.

IXACT Contact Real Estate CRM review by Jennifer V.
Jennifer V.

"Love my new CRM!"

What do you like best?

It's so easy to use and keeps me well organized. It allows me to capture and categorize important information about my clients, generated leads and prospects. In addition it sends an automated eNewsletter to my entire database. I love that I can customize them to sound more like "me" or on those days that there's little time I'm comfortable enough with the content to send it out just as is. Each month I can also see my response rates with the campaign reporting tab. The software recently received an update and it is fantastic! Way too many features to mention.

What do you dislike?

I have not been able to integrate my Facebook leads directly to iXact but I know this is something they are working on providing...Soon I hope

Staying in touch with clients is a must in this business. iXact Contact helps you do that consistently and effortlessly with their Activity Plans

IXACT Contact Real Estate CRM review by Don G.
Don G.

"Not perfect but..."

What do you like best?

What I like is the availability of the support staff.

What do you dislike?

The belief of ALL contact management programs that no one sends snail mail anymore. Well, If I am representing a seller I normally do NOT get the buyers phone or email address so a CM without the ability to print a mail piece is worthless. Not saying I can't snail mail from IXACT but it is a multi step PITA! Program does NOT have the ability to retrieve contacts based upon their source, lead type or type of contact (buyer/seller now/later...). No ability to send or receive email from within IXACT, you need to use a seperate email program, this means you have no historical tracking of communication which is becoming more and more important every day.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Like any other CM, make sure it will do what you need and don't get wowed by bells and whistles.

problems, I don't have any problems!

IXACT Contact Real Estate CRM review by Bryan  W.
Bryan W.

"Ease of use"

What do you like best?

The new platform in my favourite part. Very clean and easy to move around. Plus the new Pipeline is great!

the mobile app is handy as well. keeping lock box codes available on the fly and checking dates when clients call you when you're on the road!

What do you dislike?

I wish "showings" were quicker to log. For me, it would be max 2 clicks from the homepage. something that can be done on the fly.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Do one thing at a time. Don't get caught up trying to set everything up in 1 day. just use it a little bit each day and soon, you'll be lost without it! Fill in as much info as you can and make it a habit. your business will thank you. Because I can send letters out so easily, I always get a couple sale when I send them out.

Mostly keeping track of clients. Being able to categorize them and print labels & envelops makes keeping in touch super easy. Also, keeping track of trades and conditional dates is my other primary use for reminders.

IXACT Contact Real Estate CRM review by Kellie A.
Kellie A.

"Good marketing materials for realtors, not ideal re the CRM aspect"

What do you like best?

I like the drip marketing programs that are pre-designed for most every scenario - prospective buyers, prospective sellers, long-term drip marketing for each, and for sphere of influence, and each one is customizable - wording, timing, and adding aspects.

What do you dislike?

The system is excruciatingly slow. Adding contacts to marketing plans is slow and gets an internal error 2/5 times. Must manually go through contacts to see who did get added before the error, else they will be added 2 or more times. No ability to create a group from those added to a marketing plan (which would help identify errors in loading, etc.) There is no ability to update contacts other than individually.

Having used many CRMs, this system seems to have insufficient capacity for a database over a few hundred. It has tons of potential, but support has not been encouraging that updates will include suggested items. Support merged my first and middle name fields when initially uploading my contacts (which created a nightmare to utilize the database) and eventually they had to delete and re-upload, not including the middle name field. This deleted all assigned marketing plans and deleted all RECORD of those marketing plans - thus no way to know who did or did not receive emails. System has no ability to customize any fields. (Becuase this is very specifically designed for real estate, this isn't a typically expected feature, but for those who don't want to manage multiple databases - when they cannot cross-populate or update - some customization of fields, particularly for contact information, would be valuable.

Recommendations to others considering the product

For a valuable real estate marketing tool, IXACT is an excellent platform.

IXACT allows me to easily add new prospects (one at a time, no xls upload feature offered, or business card scan, etc) and add those contacts to a particular marketing plan to keep in touch. This overcomes the major downside to real estate - or any sales process - of failing to fully track prospects and maintain contact regularly.

The ability to update records with their existing properties, properties purchased or sold through me, is an added value for long-term contact.

IXACT Contact Real Estate CRM review by Jessica  B.
Jessica B.

"CRM to run a business"

What do you like best?

New interface is easy to use and app connectivity means no excuses! Contacts and to do are always available! System has some flexibility to customized groups and labels so you are able to organize clients the way you want. Templates for contact plans and task lists are very helpful. Overall a great organizational and marketing tool.

What do you dislike?

Entering prospective and active transactions is cumbersome. Would like the option for an "archive" or "pre-delete" status for contacts. The activity summary is great but only shows activities if logged as prospecting. Would be good to see complete activity totals as well. I would like it if the prospecting activity types matched the regular history/activity types. Lastly the ability to query by certain fields - ie contacts with no follow up plan, etc.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Referral maker did not have the options to personalize and customize that IXACT has. The two things I liked better with Referral Maker was the ease of inputting and managing transactions and the business expenses linked to the financial performance report. If IXACT could do those two items (plus a few I mentioned before) it would be 100% in my book!

I trialed several major real estate CRM and IXACT checked the most boxes. It's a great tool to help you actually get and stay organized and run a business, not a hobby. The system gives you the structure yet is more flexible than other CRM so you can run your business the way you want.

IXACT Contact Real Estate CRM review by Michael L.
Michael L.

"It works. It works Well."

What do you like best?

It is easy to use. It gets the job more than done. It comes with great content. The content changes every month and it is relevant. My clients like it. I repeat my clients like it -- that is critical.

What do you dislike?

It is not all that simple to create sub groups for targeted mailings. If you remember that you are going to need to do this it is not bad but it is rather hard to do after the fact.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Go for it you will be glad you did.

I have 9k real estate contacts to keep in touch with. Ixact makes that simple to do and it is quite effective. The feedback from clients re the content supplied has been overwhelmingly positive. The associated website is superb. Ixact Contact is a win win on all fronts.

IXACT Contact Real Estate CRM review by Donna C.
Donna C.

"Easy to use from the start!"

What do you like best?

IXact just worked the way I like to work and it was so easy to implement. I like that they imported my contacts and set it up for me. Every day I sit down and have a roadmap of work to accomplish. The eNewsletter platform, its quick customization plus the great reports make it a win for me and my clients!

What do you dislike?

I wish that the outgoing email templates were organized in a way that made it easier to find an option to just click-and-go. The subject lines are good but it's not a quick approach when you've got a lot on your plate.

Contact management, regular client communications, logging calls/conversations for quick reference, putting prospects on a drip system so they know I'm thinking of them (and they're thinking of me).

IXACT Contact Real Estate CRM review by Tania B.
Tania B.

"I researched them all and IXACT is THE BEST!"

What do you like best?

I like the dashboard charts and tables. Just a glance and you know right where you are for the month or year ... and what you need to focus on TODAY! Love it!

What do you dislike?

I am a Realtor in the US state of Arizona. Some of the un-editable fields are very obviously focused toward Canadian real estate transactions. Many of the options I've never heard of and the ones I use frequently aren't on the list.

Recommendations to others considering the product

IXACT has everything you need and not a lot of extras you dont! Try it! You'll be glad you did!

IXACT streamlines everything and tells you what you should be doing first each day. Well, first each day, you should put IXACT up on your computer and your day will go like clockwork!

IXACT Contact Real Estate CRM review by Brooke V.
Brooke V.

"Nice way to store contacts"

What do you like best?

The reminders are a nice feature to keep in touch with potential clients. You can add a lot of information on your contacts and set up emails to keep in touch.

What do you dislike?

I have been using Ixact for a couple years now & I'm not love but it works to store contacts. The biggest drawback for me is that you can not search for contacts by any type of category or by keywords.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Keep a list of contacts you need to stay in touch with because it's hard to remember each person and you can not easily search to find people.

I am able to set up reminders to follow up with contacts.

IXACT Contact Real Estate CRM review by Peter M.
Peter M.

"The Right Choice"

What do you like best?

The customer and technical support is superb. They walk you through all steps in as much detail as you need and are readily available.

What do you dislike?

Honestly, nothing at this time. About the worst thing I can say is that there are a couple of global edits I wish it included, but the superior benefits outweigh this minor inconvenience.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I did extensive evaluations of Real Estate CRM's and for my current needs and budget, IXACT was perfect. If this is your first CRM and you're not clear what your goals are, this is a perfect product to start and grow with.

1) Organization of clients and prospects.

2) Drip emails and monthly newsletters created very easily but offers flexibility.

3) Website generation customized and controlled by me with lead generation.

IXACT Contact Real Estate CRM review by Scott W.
Scott W.

"Great CRM and Marketing Manager"

What do you like best?

The ease of use and automation to guide my transactions along is great. This CRM is truly meant for real estate agents and they have customized to fit all of my needs. If something needs updating or changed, the customer service team will take your recommendations and put them into action.

What do you dislike?

Mobile App needs a freshened update as it is tough to navigate and do much on.

Email marketing is a breeze with this and staying in front of past clients.

IXACT Contact Real Estate CRM review by Nathan TP C.
Nathan TP C.

"Quick and easy set up!"

What do you like best?

Ease of use. Easy set up. PLEANTY of features to use. Tutorial videos are awesome for when you get stuck or have a question about something. And if you still can't figure it out, the Customer Support Team is FANTASTIC! The auto drip email campaigns are very good. It literally is set it and forget it. Love that you can tweak things to your own liking if you want. Overall a great value for what you get! Thank you!!!!

What do you dislike?

I can't think of anything at the moment.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Just try it out! You get a free trial to try it out. You will not regret it!

Automatic email campaigns. People appreciate e-cards when I send them on special occasions.

IXACT Contact Real Estate CRM review by Pat M.
Pat M.

"Great Looking and easy to use CRM"

What do you like best?

The new interface looks good and is easy to use. Very well laid out, accomplishing tasks is intuitive and takes less time than you think. Great job!

What do you dislike?

Have not been able to re-send a newsletter to a bigger audience after it has been sent out to a few people at the beginning of the month. Not a big deal.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Try it!

Keeps my contacts in one spot, easy to do mass email, easy to work with.

IXACT Contact Real Estate CRM review by Nikki L.
Nikki L.

"Very User Friendly"

What do you like best?

I like how there are different ways to categorize my contacts and leads, and I appreciate the platform being very user-friendly and appealing to the eyes.

What do you dislike?

I feel like a lot of the questions are redundant but I understand the point of it.

I am realizing that it is easier to keep all of my leads in one place and set up all of my communications via IXACT versus having post-its all over my office!

IXACT Contact Real Estate CRM review by Valerie M.
Valerie M.

"A Very Good CRM For Real Estate Professionals"

What do you like best?

Ixact Contact is easy to use, easy to understand and overall, has an aesthetically pleasing interface. It is packed full of features, some of which are listed below.

Ixact Contact comes with built in email templates for drip campaigns with a set it and forget it feature, a calendar to manage all your appointments and tasks, a monthly newsletter with informative articles, and one of the best features is Ixact Contact's ability to track and monitor emails sent out. The campaign reporting feature is outstanding. It not only records how many emails you send out, but also keeps track of who opened those emails and how often. It also keeps track of bounce back stats, and more! Very detailed stats to help you gauge the effectiveness of your marketing campaigns.

The activity plans included have pre-written emails that are designed to get your message out to your prospects so they remember you when it comes time to buy or sell real estate. A business directory is also included and you can even print letters and labels.

Finally, Ixact Contact comes with a nice bonus feature, a mobile app. I like the Ixact Contact mobile app as it gives me easy access to my database. I can view my contacts, add new contacts wherever I am, make calls or send text messages to my clients, set appointments and more. Everything I can do on my home computer with Ixact Contact, I can now do with the mobile app as well.

What do you dislike?

One of the features missing from this great product is the ability to segregate your contacts into groups. For example, it would be nice to be able to separate your contacts into distinctive groups such as prospects, clients, agents, etc. and then when selecting a particular group see only those contacts from that group.

Another feature missing is the ability to create an auto-response email message that is automatically sent out once a new lead comes in. A customized welcome message for an initial follow up would be nice.

Finally, an expense manager built in would be a valuable addition to Ixact Contact. The ability to calculate and track commissions and expenses including splits and referral fees would be a definite asset to this product.

The mobile app tends to load a little slowly and I found that when logging out of the app, I had to repeatedly hit my back button on my phone to clear the Ixact Contact mobile app from my screen. You are unable to simply log out and return to your phone's desktop.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Highly recommended. Very affordable and great support.

The biggest issue I have had was communicating effectively with my prospects and clients. Ixact Contact helps me with this by providing well written email templates and drip campaigns, all designed to get my message across in a timely and professional manner.

Ixact Contact also helps me provide value each and every month to my clients. I am able to create additional emails, often tips on maintenance issues, home and garden tips and more that my clients really like. Once I create these emails, I can then schedule them on a monthly basis to go out automatically to all my contacts.

IXACT Contact Real Estate CRM review by Bridget M.
Bridget M.

"Easy to use CRM with great Email and Drip campaign tools"

What do you like best?

The interface is so much more user-friendly than others I've tried. I also really like the mass email tools and the ability to easily create and track completely custom emails and drip campaigns.

What do you dislike?

The goals tracking and the way it calculates those figures is not intuitive to me

Recommendations to others considering the product

Worth the switch!

Better communication with leads and prospects. I am also much better at tracking my activities and which ones generate sales.

"Ixact review "

What do you like best?

Very easy to use, excellent customer support. Ease of learning through online tutorials as well as excellent customer service support makes me really feel good about Ixact.

What do you dislike?

I have not experienced anything that I have not liked -- I am just starting to learn more about all of the features

Recommendations to others considering the product

Give it a try - be sure to explore ALL options

CRM data base management - staying in contact with clients - All new CRM systems involve user input. I found that the import function was fantastic and saved me a lot of time. I am still in the trial period, which was very generous.

IXACT Contact Real Estate CRM review by Administrator

"Got to Have It"

What do you like best?

The automatic monthly news letters are the best feature for me. The ease of new propsecpts hitting my wesite and then automatically showing up on my dashboard.

What do you dislike?

Can't import contacts on my own and I have to call someone or send them an email with a csv file attached while other systesms let you import via an import tool.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Just be aware you cannot import contacts like other systems

I am able to be in constant contact with my clients and prospects. The automation benefits is much better than I would have thought. The ease of new clients signing up for my website is seamless.

IXACT Contact Real Estate CRM review by User

"Good basic CRM, really like the newsletter"

What do you like best?

Best feature for me is the newsletter. I have had people follow up with me after it goes out each month.

What do you dislike?

Don't like the inability to send and track individual emails from the client's page. If you want to track an email you have to send it from the mass email page. Previous CRMs allowed me to send from within the CRM client an email to that client, and track opens. This is probably my biggest complaint.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Recognize that auto emails are fine, but individual emails you want to send are not as easy.

Helps keep one organized, but only if you use it.

"Efficient, no fuss CRM"

What do you like best?

The Dashboard pulls everything I need to know into one screen to review at a glance.

What do you dislike?

Understanding who and who doesn't look at/open my emails. It is not as clean and easy to discover as other functions in Ixact.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Ixact is an easy to use, affordable CRM that is excellent to use in the Real Estate Industry. This allows you to work efficiently through leads and follow-ups so that you can get back on the road showing homes.

Not having to think about who to follow up with when. I drop it into one of the activity plans and then forget about it.

IXACT Contact Real Estate CRM review by User

"Not sure why I've waited so long..."

What do you like best?

The email campaigns and newsletters, though my letterhead isn't where I want it to be.

What do you dislike?

not having full ability to edit/organize my dashboard, data entry/lack of ability to categorize imported list, wish I could see all of my hot prospects in one page and rank them by order of importance,

Recommendations to others considering the product

It is powerful and I look forward to getting better with it.

remembering who and when to contact leads, it's a powerful CRM system which is the key to any real estate business, I've put it off for years and have been very happy with the learning curve I've experienced with IXACT. Thanks.

IXACT Contact Real Estate CRM review by Lisa M.
Lisa M.

"IXACT Contact Rock!"

What do you like best?

I love how easy it is to use. In a matter of minutes, I had it set up and ready to go! When I did have a question, their tech support was very friendly and helpful.

What do you dislike?

There is really nothing I dislike about IXACT Contact. It works smoothly and flawlessly and it is geared to my industry.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I say give IXACT Contact a try. I've used other CRM's (in other industries) but this one is by far the best!

It helps me quickly and easily stay in contact with my prospective clients. In fact, I got a prospect's daughter as a client!

IXACT Contact Real Estate CRM review by Paula Q.
Paula Q.

"CRM that will run a business"

What do you like best?

New interface is easy to use and view, app means I always have access contacts and to do. System allows flexibility to customize groups and labels to organize the way I want.

What do you dislike?

Entering transactions or potential transactions is difficult. Would like an “archive” or “pre-delete” option for contacts. If the activity summary would also show activities that weren’t just prospecting, so you could see your complete activity totals

Keeping track of scheduled follow ups, I know who and when to follow up. I’m newer so it’s helping me to setup my business and run it as a business, not a hoppy job.

IXACT Contact Real Estate CRM review by Karen  P.
Karen P.

"Great"

What do you like best?

Ability to connect to Bomb from one place

What do you dislike?

So far I do not dislike any thing. The product is working great. I have found nothing that would make me change to another CRM.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would recommend and have recommended this product to others.

Ability to send information monthly to lots of potential clients. The price is great. You get a lot for the money.

IXACT Contact Real Estate CRM review by Agency in Real Estate
Agency in Real Estate

"Very helpful tool to stay in touch with my clients!"

What do you like best?

The automatic reminder for birthdays, anniversaries, move-in/closing dates is so convenient! I will always remember to send greetings or use the opportunity to connect and check in with past clients on how they're doing.

What do you dislike?

The mobile app isn't as user friendly. Also, I would like to have a report view of all contacts - perhaps the function exists but I haven't fully understood how to use it.

Recommendations to others considering the product

More integration with personal website.

To stay engaged with past clients. Some will being me referrals even long after the transaction was complete, as long as I stay on top of their mind.

IXACT Contact Real Estate CRM review by Lori D.
Lori D.

"Have used IXACT.com for about 3 years "

What do you like best?

. Not much. The customer service people are very nice and patient. They will stay on the phone a long time with you. However, I do not want to be on the phone all the time with tech help. I want the data base to work,

Yikes, will I really have to go back to Top Producer that has so many more functions for agents.

IXACT was born out of computer geeks/programmers (I mean that in a nice way and wish I was a computer programmer and knew how to write code). They have never worked as real agents and only wrote code for what they think agents need. And so it goes, unless one is active in the business today and really making money one is cluesless what we need and want.

Unfortunately, IXACT does not have the time or inclination to improve their product. I have asked them to send out an email to all agents asking what we would like to have as a wish list. This suggestion goes in the round file. They are only interested in gaming new customers not making current customers happy.

What do you dislike?

I was so excited to purchase IXACT contact and leave Top Producer however, as I tried implementing the CRM to work in my daily business I found it very limiting.

Just like Top Producer I had to find awkward work arounds. In fact, I find IXACT is more limiting when it comes to tracking and keeping on top of an escrow and all the parties involved. Called me a detail nut but I like to have all parties and their contact information I communicate with during a transaction in the escrow/active business section.

I am in S. California and we use escrow officers instead of attorneys and some of the players I need to have in my escrow/business activity section have assistants. Therefore, I need multiple direct phone numbers, email for escrow assistants, spouses/partners who have more than 1 phone number, the termite company, inspectors etc. IXACT forces you to add each contact under related parties and there is not way I can "SEE" all the parties contact information on one page I can scroll down. Plus there is no where to document any communication I may have with an inspector, schedule appointments on 1 page. Very poor product.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Keep what you have even if it is Top Producer or keep looking. Their free trial is nice but not enough time during a busy agent's work week to really spend time understanding limitations.

I am selling homes and making sellers and buyers love their new homes they purchase from me.

IXACT Contact Real Estate CRM review by Administrator

"User-friendly and professional "

What do you like best?

I love the beautiful articles via Advisor Stream. I use the articles to add to Facebook, Twitter and LinkeIn pages. The articles is a good way to provide my followers with real estate information pertaining to home decor, news articles, etc.

What do you dislike?

I cannot think of anything I dislike about it.

Recommendations to others considering the product

IXACT not only offers CRM but gives you an option to use articles and videos from reputable organizations to display on your social media pages, i.e. Twitter, Facebook and LinkedIn.

This is a perfect way of keeping all my contacts stored and accessible in one place.

IXACT Contact Real Estate CRM review by Chris W.
Chris W.

"Ixact review"

What do you like best?

The monthly e-newsletters that can be generated out automatically

What do you dislike?

I an new to real estate. When entering in my contacts, the contact tab was covering the edit portion. So for months I could not add in everyone's emails. I now know but the edit button should not be covered by a pull out tab.

IXACT Contact Real Estate CRM review by Linda H.
Linda H.

"Easy to set up and use."

What do you like best?

Great tutorials and easy to use - it is very similar to Agent Office which I used in the past.

It took less then a week to implement and technical support was amazing - patient, knowledgeable and very customer focused.

What do you dislike?

Newsletters could be more feature rich to look more attractive. It should have more colours also perhaps a library showing some real estate images.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Definitely try it!

It helps organize our contacts and send out newsletters. Great CRM for top of mind touch points.

IXACT Contact Real Estate CRM review by Bryan F.
Bryan F.

"Ixact Contact Review"

What do you like best?

Automation of social media posts provide fresh content to my clients and prospective clients.

What do you dislike?

Clients complain that they are not receiving emails that I am sending through the mass email function. Also, they have replied to emails and I don't receive them. My integration with Facebook is expensive with Zapier and doesn't work reliably.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Great for a Real Estate CRM system and Social Media platform to automatically post to your Facebook and Twitter pages.

Social media posting and monthly newsletters.

User in Real Estate

"IXACT Contact is a well thought out CRM tool!"

What do you like best?

I Like the auto monthly emails that go out to all of my contacts. It’s a great way to stay in touch without having to spend the time putting the email together and sending them out.

What do you dislike?

I don’t have anything that I dislike at this point.

I am able to stay in touch with my business contacts on a more regular basis than I was prior to using the software, which helps support and keep my business going.

IXACT Contact Real Estate CRM review by Kassandra C.
Kassandra C.

"Look no further for an amazing CRM"

What do you like best?

I like the automation, user friendly interface, and the all bonus features included at no additional cost. I was paying the same amount before, for much less features.

What do you dislike?

Transferring over my contacts was easy but some data wasn’t missing and I have had to do it manually

Drop campaigns are painless to set up, and I’m cutting costs with the additional features such as the newsletter, that I had to pay for or spend ages doing myself before.

IXACT Contact Real Estate CRM review by Daniel P.
Daniel P.

"Decent"

What do you like best?

The website builder is easy and nice. Looks great too

What do you dislike?

Auto emails sent take forever. Can't seem to get any custom HTML code to work in the website builder.

I now have a nice website. I'm proud of that

IXACT Contact Real Estate CRM review by Hugo C.
Hugo C.

"Great social media connections"

What do you like best?

easy to use, once you do a task it is easy

What do you dislike?

that it reminds me of what i haven't done lol

Recommendations to others considering the product

send your excel sheet to customer service

staying on top of my connections for better follow up

User in Real Estate

"Still not set up and running. "

What do you like best?

I LOVE that it sync's up with my google contacts account

What do you dislike?

The user interface is confusing. I sat with an IXACT Contact CS rep for an hour and it still isn't set up and sending the right message to the right group of contacts.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you are paying for it make sure it is fully operational and going live.

None as of yet. I'm just building a database, but they only get a quarterly newsletter.

IXACT Contact Real Estate CRM review by Cindy  H.
Cindy H.

"ixact contact helps me focus on my lead generation "

What do you like best?

The support team is so responsive. The help comes almost immediately.

What do you dislike?

The tutorials are somewhat dry and boring.

I like having ready-made templates for the activities necessary to take each prospect through the sales pipeline and beyond

IXACT Contact Real Estate CRM review by Geoffrey I.
Geoffrey I.

"Easy to use."

What do you like best?

Clean interface with many useful features

What do you dislike?

Does not work with Outlook 365. It should synch with calendar and task and email.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Good balance of price and service.

Staying in touch with my database.

"Highly recommend "

What do you like best?

Ixact contact is a user friendly, easy to learn, efficient system. I am so happy with it and want to tell everyone about how great it is.

What do you dislike?

I wish that I could change the lead capture fields on the website. I don’t want to capture their address - and sometimes I might want it to say something different.

Recommendations to others considering the product

YES ABSOLUTELY

Ixact contact makes follow-up and tracking leads simple and efficient.

IXACT Contact Real Estate CRM review by Agency
Agency

"New user experience"

What do you like best?

the connection of website and CRMand ease of both

What do you dislike?

the learning curve and managing contacts to easily identify current ones. Having to document everything- if I email it would be nice that it automated into the system. Having to do website mostly on my own.

Recommendations to others considering the product

great product for the price- seems easy to use and I reviewed many products. The website and social media aspect was a plus and the crm layout seemed easy.

Setting up community pages is a challenge. So far the only one is follow up via auto email with newsletter and the fact I can send a mass email is going to help

IXACT Contact Real Estate CRM review by William N.
William N.

"Ixactly what I was looking for!!"

What do you like best?

I love the automated newsletters, the drip campaigns, and the reminders. Highly recommend.

What do you dislike?

Would like the reminders to transfer to my google calendar automatically

Newsletters, drip campaigns, improved communication with my clients.

IXACT Contact Real Estate CRM review by FRED F.
FRED F.

"Very busy guy with limited time on my hands"

What do you like best?

It was easy to set up my webpage and IXACT staff were so easy to work with and very helpful

What do you dislike?

I dislike nothing, just frustrated that I haven't had the time to research all of the features available.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Very easy to set up and I believe a valuable tool to make my life easier once I have completely implemented it.

The obvious, with the website plus the CRM

IXACT Contact Real Estate CRM review by Ken J.
Ken J.

"Good tool"

What do you like best?

It's a simple enough tool that I am not afraid of making changes to contacts with no fear of messing up the entire database!

What do you dislike?

The slow response to the server every time you save or update a record.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Start early before your contact list gets unwieldy and hard to update.

I have all my info in one place. I just have to keep up with it all.

IXACT Contact Real Estate CRM review by Agency
Agency

"reasonable contact management system"

What do you like best?

I like on source for managing Social posting, monthly newsletters & contact information for my clients. I need one system that is simple to use and this accomplishes that.

What do you dislike?

I do not like that the system does not have annual anniversary emails that go out to contacts and the system does not integrate easily to send information outbound.

monthly newsletters, contact management and social media posting.

User in Real Estate

"LOVE IXACT Contact Management!"

What do you like best?

The monthly newsletter, which allows me to keep in touch with my clients.

What do you dislike?

I would like to see integration with Facebook. Unfortunately, I had to buy an alternative CRM to link directly.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Utilize the newsletter to stay in touch with your whole database!

The free website is EXCELLENT, as I do not have one built for myself. My clients love it and it looks super professional.

Learn more about IXACT Contact Real Estate CRM

IXACT Contact Real Estate CRM Videos

Learning about IXACT Contact Real Estate CRM?

* We monitor all IXACT Contact Real Estate CRM reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.