IXACT Contact

2.7

IXACT Contact's web-based Realtor CRM makes it easy to keep in touch, helping you build lasting relationships with past clients, hot prospects, and important referral sources.

Work for IXACT Contact?

Learning about IXACT Contact?

IXACT Contact Reviews

Ask IXACT Contact a Question
Showing 3 IXACT Contact reviews
IXACT Contact review by Valerie M.
Valerie M.

"A Very Good CRM For Real Estate Professionals"

What do you like best?

Ixact Contact is easy to use, easy to understand and overall, has an aesthetically pleasing interface. It is packed full of features, some of which are listed below.

Ixact Contact comes with built in email templates for drip campaigns with a set it and forget it feature, a calendar to manage all your appointments and tasks, a monthly newsletter with informative articles, and one of the best features is Ixact Contact's ability to track and monitor emails sent out. The campaign reporting feature is outstanding. It not only records how many emails you send out, but also keeps track of who opened those emails and how often. It also keeps track of bounce back stats, and more! Very detailed stats to help you gauge the effectiveness of your marketing campaigns.

The activity plans included have pre-written emails that are designed to get your message out to your prospects so they remember you when it comes time to buy or sell real estate. A business directory is also included and you can even print letters and labels.

Finally, Ixact Contact comes with a nice bonus feature, a mobile app. I like the Ixact Contact mobile app as it gives me easy access to my database. I can view my contacts, add new contacts wherever I am, make calls or send text messages to my clients, set appointments and more. Everything I can do on my home computer with Ixact Contact, I can now do with the mobile app as well.

What do you dislike?

One of the features missing from this great product is the ability to segregate your contacts into groups. For example, it would be nice to be able to separate your contacts into distinctive groups such as prospects, clients, agents, etc. and then when selecting a particular group see only those contacts from that group.

Another feature missing is the ability to create an auto-response email message that is automatically sent out once a new lead comes in. A customized welcome message for an initial follow up would be nice.

Finally, an expense manager built in would be a valuable addition to Ixact Contact. The ability to calculate and track commissions and expenses including splits and referral fees would be a definite asset to this product.

The mobile app tends to load a little slowly and I found that when logging out of the app, I had to repeatedly hit my back button on my phone to clear the Ixact Contact mobile app from my screen. You are unable to simply log out and return to your phone's desktop.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Highly recommended. Very affordable and great support.

The biggest issue I have had was communicating effectively with my prospects and clients. Ixact Contact helps me with this by providing well written email templates and drip campaigns, all designed to get my message across in a timely and professional manner.

Ixact Contact also helps me provide value each and every month to my clients. I am able to create additional emails, often tips on maintenance issues, home and garden tips and more that my clients really like. Once I create these emails, I can then schedule them on a monthly basis to go out automatically to all my contacts.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about IXACT Contact
IXACT Contact review by Lori D.
Lori D.

"Have used IXACT.com for about 3 years "

What do you like best?

. Not much. The customer service people are very nice and patient. They will stay on the phone a long time with you. However, I do not want to be on the phone all the time with tech help. I want the data base to work,

Yikes, will I really have to go back to Top Producer that has so many more functions for agents.

IXACT was born out of computer geeks/programmers (I mean that in a nice way and wish I was a computer programmer and knew how to write code). They have never worked as real agents and only wrote code for what they think agents need. And so it goes, unless one is active in the business today and really making money one is cluesless what we need and want.

Unfortunately, IXACT does not have the time or inclination to improve their product. I have asked them to send out an email to all agents asking what we would like to have as a wish list. This suggestion goes in the round file. They are only interested in gaming new customers not making current customers happy.

What do you dislike?

I was so excited to purchase IXACT contact and leave Top Producer however, as I tried implementing the CRM to work in my daily business I found it very limiting.

Just like Top Producer I had to find awkward work arounds. In fact, I find IXACT is more limiting when it comes to tracking and keeping on top of an escrow and all the parties involved. Called me a detail nut but I like to have all parties and their contact information I communicate with during a transaction in the escrow/active business section.

I am in S. California and we use escrow officers instead of attorneys and some of the players I need to have in my escrow/business activity section have assistants. Therefore, I need multiple direct phone numbers, email for escrow assistants, spouses/partners who have more than 1 phone number, the termite company, inspectors etc. IXACT forces you to add each contact under related parties and there is not way I can "SEE" all the parties contact information on one page I can scroll down. Plus there is no where to document any communication I may have with an inspector, schedule appointments on 1 page. Very poor product.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Keep what you have even if it is Top Producer or keep looking. Their free trial is nice but not enough time during a busy agent's work week to really spend time understanding limitations.

I am selling homes and making sellers and buyers love their new homes they purchase from me.

What Real Estate CRM solution do you use?

IXACT Contact review by User

"New Ixact User"

What do you like best?

Ixact can house a wealth of information from anniversaries to storing all of your chat history.

What do you dislike?

Can be redundant in the questions/info it keeps

It is helping us have one central location to work from with our data base & is helping me realize how important it is to have a systematic approach to staying in touch.

There are not enough reviews of IXACT Contact for G2 Crowd to provide buying insight. Below are some alternatives with more reviews:

Market Leader Logo
Market Leader
Market Leader provides innovative online technology and marketing solutions for real estate professionals
BoomTown Logo
BoomTown
BoomTown is an end-to-end web marketing system for real estate professionals with a highly effective mix of technology and services.
Top Producer CRM Logo
Top Producer CRM
2.2
Top Producer is a cloud-based contact management solution, you’ll be able to manage your business in minutes from any touch screen mobile device or desktop with Top Producers new HTML5 interface.
Follow Up Boss puts ALL your leads in one simple system. So you can respond faster, do more follow up, see your hottest leads and keep agents accountable.
Boston Logic Logo
Boston Logic
3.3
Boston Logic provides an integrated real estate CRM and marketing platform.
ReferralMaker Logo
ReferralMaker
4.7
Generate a predictable stream of high-quality leads and boost your profitability with Referral Maker CRM.
Apto Logo
Apto
3.0
Apto is a Full-Blown Commercial Real Estate Brokerage App for tracking contacts, properties, and your real estate transactions
Zillow Premier Agent Logo
Zillow Premier Agent
3.6
Zillow is a real estate and rental marketplace dedicated to empowering consumers with data, inspiration and knowledge around the place they call home, and connecting them with the best local professionals who can help.
RealtyJuggler Logo
RealtyJuggler
RealtyJuggler is a real estate contact manager for realtors and other real estate professionals. Its two main selling points are ease-of-use and low price.
LionDesk Logo
LionDesk
LionDesk is a CRM, Lead, and Transaction management platform for Agents, Brokers and Teams. With features like intelligent drip campaigns, video emails and texting, text-2-sell tools, social and demographic profiling, integrated power-dialer and more, LionDesk is an all-in-one solution that can take your business to the next level.

Learning about IXACT Contact?

* We monitor all IXACT Contact reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.