The quality of the data is not very precise, some examples are:
- Companies name might not be accurate. It mixes companies with similar names. Example Sogetti and Soget.
- Location of large companies is not appropriate. An example: companies based in France can be referred in Spain.
- The company size of the companies does not represent the real size.
- Sometimes the content referred as visited does not match with the visitors activity.
User interface is not very friendly, and along with the issues in the quality of the data, leads to a large amount of time invested without necessarily providing useful information.
I think they should try to improve the existing user interface. Some suggestions are:
- In the "Account Selection" section, while looking for details of the visitors, when we click on the name of the company it would great if instead of opening a new page, the information could be shown as a drop-down menu. Why? Because if you don't find the information that you are looking for you are forced to come back to the beginning of the list of companies. It means that all the time that you have spent scrolling down to look for specific companies is lost and you have to restart from zero your search.
Another option, once you have check the details of the company, you can come back to exact point of your search instead of having to come back to the beginning of your list.
- Again, in the "Account Selection" section, when you have the full list of visitors, you could a column with symbols that show you the activity performed by the visitor. You can add symbols for website visits, ads clicks and email opened. By doing that, we will be able to easily vIsualise if the visitor has opened an email. No need to click or open the account section when you are looking for emails of the visitors.
- It would be great if in the "page viewed" section, the date of visits could be shown.
- It would be good if all the companies with opportunities ("Sales Pipeline") could be tracked, so we can follow their engagement in the marketing activities.