Jaggaer

3.5

We automate supplier management, procurement and accounts payable with web-based, integrated and intuitive solutions that deliver real efficiencies and savings.

Work for Jaggaer?

Learning about Jaggaer?

Jaggaer Reviews

Ask Jaggaer a Question
Showing 2 Jaggaer reviews
Jaggaer review by Matthew S.
Matthew S.

"Streamlined eProcurement and Spend Analytics with Minor Issues"

What do you like best?

I use SciQuest everyday and it does impact the time I can spend elsewhere. Offering streamlined eProcurement, I can manage my sales orders with efficiency and confidence. I often work within the SciQuest platform for quote requests and the process is simple. My favorite aspect of SciQuest is the ability to manage my punch-outs with ease in a very quick manner.

What do you dislike?

The only problem I have with SciQuest (and this may be a problem with my company) is the occasional miscommunication between customer pricing on SciQuest and actual sales costs. I have had to go back and remedy a few orders because incorrect pricing was shown to the end user. Somewhat trivial but it has happened.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would only recommend that users keep an eye on orders or at don't be surprised by the occasional mismatch between what the customer sees and what you expect them to see.

I am interested in solving the issues that arise between customer and sales side for a very large catalog. I have realized the benefits of having a product like SciQuest handle up to 90% of my orders, freeing up my time for more pressing matters.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Jaggaer
Jaggaer review by Annie H.
Annie H.

"not stellar, but adequately convenient"

What do you like best?

In general, the online stores (Staples Advantage, etc.) are quite easy to navigate.

What do you dislike?

Some procedures (creating POs for non-catalog items, etc.) are more complicated than they need to be.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Explore around. It's not always intuitive, but you can eventually find what you need.

Ordering supplies and other needed items for the Center for Service Learning at Western Carolina University. I've benefited from the quick turnaround on Staples orders and the easy navigation of the Staples store.

What Purchasing solution do you use?

There are not enough reviews of Jaggaer for G2 Crowd to provide buying insight. Below are some alternatives with more reviews:

Tradeshift Logo
Tradeshift
3.8
Tradeshift is a supplier collaboration platform. We focus on connecting businesses of all sizes, and helping them work better together.
Coupa Procurement Logo
Coupa Procurement
Coupa's Procure-to-Pay solution covers all the steps from Procurement to Invoicing including RFQs, Contracts, Requisitions & POs, Budgets, Invoicing and Inventory Management.
Bellwether Purchasing Software Logo
Bellwether Purchasing Software
Powerful, Flexible Procurement Software Soltuions
Precoro Logo
Precoro
Precoro is a Spend management solution that help companies control their spendings and generate savings it empowers businesses to manage direct and indirect company spending and streamline the purchasing process.
ProcurementExpress.com Logo
ProcurementExpress.com
4.8
ProcurementExpress.com gives manager-types and road warriors total control over project spend, all from your inbox. (That means no hassling with yet another login.) And your team gets quicker approval for the resources they need to keep the ball rolling. It takes just minutes to set up, and we'll do most of the work.
Procurify Logo
Procurify
4.7
Procurify is an evolution of Purchasing Software. Easy-to-use features, you get the cost management capabilities you need to save on purchasing.
Vroozi Procurement Platform Logo
Vroozi Procurement Platform
Vroozis mobile procurement platform is used by companies of all sizes across all industries to improve their procurement processes and better manage their spend. Vroozi gives customers 100% digital and mobile experience from requests all the way to supplier invoicing. It enables procurement organizations to empower their employees, connect with their suppliers, and remain connected to their unified procurement platform from anywhere. Vroozi makes procurement ridiculous simple and beautiful.
Basware Purchase to Pay Logo
Basware Purchase to Pay
2.5
Basware solutions work across the B2B Cloud to allow companies to work together more efficiently.
ClassWallet Logo
ClassWallet
3.8
Seamlessly allocate spending and track purchases without paperwork or receipts.

Learning about Jaggaer?

* We monitor all Jaggaer reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.