4.4 out of 5

JazzHR Reviews

1-50 of 106 total JazzHR reviews

JazzHR Reviews

1-50 of 106 total JazzHR reviews
JazzHR review by Megan W.
Founder

"Excellent ATS"

What do you like best?

JazzHR is the best ATS I've utilized thus far, they have a great, easy to use system that they are continually improving. When I first started using JazzHR, I was a little frustrated with their search feature as I felt there was room for improvement, but within a month they rolled out an entirely new search feature that is far more advanced. Their customer service is also top notch, and they provide clear direction whenever there's an issue.

What do you dislike?

The only feature I'm currently frustrated with is when I go to a candidate's profile from my inbox, the URL stays on the dashboard rather than switching to the candidate's profile URL. I send URL links pretty frequently to interviewers, so if there were a way to switch over to the candidate's profile URL, that would be useful.

Streamlining applicant tracking, creating better forms of communication within internal teams for each candidate, having standardized interviews for each position.

JazzHR review by Drew C.
Vice President, Human Resources

"JazzHR is a fantastic ATS product!"

What do you like best?

We were looking for an easy-to-use product which would enable us to manage the entire recruitment lifecycle online, in a simple and straightforward manner. Also, the system had to be robust and must work seamlessly with our HRIS. JazzHR does all of that and more. It was the perfect choice for us.

What do you dislike?

The analytics could be better. I would like to see an improvement in analytics capability in future releases.

JazzHR met all of our criteria. Using it has made our hiring process more effective, leading to a reduced Time to Hire and Cost Per Hire. Our administration time is much lower than before. Another feature we were looking for was the ability to quickly post our open positions online on multiple sites. This was achieved as well. Candidate resumes are sent directly to us via email and are also available in the tool.

JazzHR review by Claire  W.

"Easy to use and to learn!"

What do you like best?

The flow of the Jazz ATS and how well you can customize the flow to your company's needs is fantastic! It is very easy to use and to teach others to use as well. The ability to see at a glance where we are with candidates in the hiring process is very useful and saves a lot of time. The customer service has also been outstanding. Very fast to respond and helpful.

What do you dislike?

I wish I could highlight lines or key phrases within resumes that are submitted. This would help me to remember what I liked about a candidates resume and easily refer back to it during an interview. I would also like to be able to make notes in the Discussion tab while viewing the resume at the same time. This would be helpful during interviews. It would also be nice to be able to set the resumes to a certain font size so that they all come up that set font size. I'd also love to be able to turn off email notifications just for myself as I am the hiring manager, so I know what action I did and don't need an email to tell me. I can see how this would be nice if I was using it in conjunction with another co-worker.

It lets me and others involved in the hiring process easily see where we are with candidates and what we have in the pipeline. The data analysis is also very interesting but I'd have to use Jazz for longer before I could see some trends.

JazzHR review by Kendra H.
Human Resources Generalist
Religious Institutions

"User Friendly"

What do you like best?

We've been easily able to adopt JazzHR across our org because of how user friendly the tool is. Workflows really help lay out the recruiting process. Allows us to sort candidates and easily communicated with them. Using questionnaires are great, we love being able to create multiple versions and clone.

What do you dislike?

Would really love to see options for being able to separate into different Job Boards. This would be tremendously great for us.

Requisitions are really amazing tool for HR but unfortunately JazzHR does not offer this. They have a job approval process but that doesn't nearly cover the benefits of tracking requisitions.

Recommendations to others considering the product

JazzHR is a very user friendly solution. It has easy connections to all the major job advertising sites.

Online applications - We went from paper applications to this and this made all our lives a ton easier.

Job Sponsoring - I am easily able to pay for additional advertising with common websites. I don't necessarily need to manager these from other sites.

Workflows - Really help us manage the recruiting process to ensure people are following it consistently.

JazzHR review by Katie M.
Corporate Recruiter

"JazzHR: A great option for your ATS"

What do you like best?

Jazz HR has an easy to use interface and is very user-friendly! Their e-signature feature makes signing offer letters and completing paperwork seamless. The auto-reject functions for candidates that would not be qualified to move onto further steps saves time for the recruiting team and the candidate. The workflow helpers are extremely helpful and time-saving! The ability to keep track of interview notes is helpful for our HR team to asess reasons for moving forward with a candidate as well as data for us to look back on should the re-apply. The ability to create tasks for the hiring managers and having the ability to send email promts for reviews of candidates helps keep the workflow moving and helps hiring go quicker and more smoothly.

What do you dislike?

The set up of the workflow helpers could be tweaked to be more convenient and user-friendly as well as some improvements could be made to the Token Guide to give more options for including information in templated emails.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you are looking for a semi-basic ATS with an easy interface and workflow for a low price, this would be a great ATS for you. JazzHR has most of the functionalities that we are looking for, is looking to continue developing more, and is within budget.

JazzHR is our primary ATS. It is managed by our HR department and used by hiring managers throughout our organization to track candidates and manage the stages of hiring for all positions in our company.

JazzHR review by Esther B.
Talent Acquisition Leader
Higher Education

"Impressive ATS, High Value, Excellent Customer Service"

What do you like best?

JazzHR is an excellent ATS for companies of varying sizes. While they may be focusing on smaller companies, we are just under 5000 EEs and the system can support our hiring needs as well. It has saved the recruiters hours a week with its smart communication tools and workflows. Everything can be done right in the system, from accepting 3rd party candidate submissions to customized applications and unique offer letters with digital signatures.

User and candidate reports are done very well and are incredibly easy to set up, customize, and make recurring. The value is very high for the cost. For the most expensive option we have only paid $3600 for the entire year, when we were quoted anywhere from $20,000 - $80,000 for competitor ATSs. They have a month-to-month option and implementation was incredibly quick and easy.

The customer service team is prompt and helpful. While we don't have a dedicated rep, everyone on the team is knowledgeable and quick to offer solutions or add requests to the list for the next updates.

What do you dislike?

At my current organization, I need a certain type of reporting on the list of jobs with each status. This report doesn't seem possible within Jazz, though I don't know that it would be an issue for most TA Managers utilizing an ATS.

I'd like to see customizable job statuses added to the mix. They are currently very few and not able to be changed. They may be working on adding this feature. I'd also like to have an integration of the digital signature platform (Hello Sign) with the job approval process so that approvers can sign without being added to the system.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Just try it! Even if you try it for a month or two, you will see very quick value add to your processes. If you are comparing to other ATSs, consider all the features you need first, and again, just try it out. We've been very happy with Jazz!

Recruiting workflow challenges with our old applicant tracking system. Several hours a week have been saved for each recruiter and coordinator to track all of the hiring information. I also love being able to see and track recruiter activity with just a few clicks. I can quickly and easily find information I need to do my job effectively.

JazzHR review by Rawson L.
Recruiter

"Great for a small company"

What do you like best?

Very simple setup and administration. There is flexibility to customize positions and workflows easily to work for all types of hiring (G&A, Technical, manufacturing, etc.). It is simple for new managers to on board and use, even if they've never used an ATS previously. Jazz also has affiliate relationships so your job can be automatically posted to a number of different job boards (indeed, CB, etc.)

What do you dislike?

There are significant limitations in scalability. The customizable processes become difficult if not impossible to accurately report on. You cannot assign a recruiter to a position, so if you have more than one recruiter, there will likely be confusion for the HR team but more importantly, the hiring managers aren't able to see who is assigned to a req.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Look at your current and anticipated hiring needs for the next 18 months. JazzHR is great for recruiting teams of 1-2 recruiters MAX.

Jazz provides a unique, efficient, and cost effective ATS tool for small companies. The ability to take applicants from multiple different job boards and have them dropped into the same pool, saves considerable time.

JazzHR review by Michael D.

"Easy to Use and Quick to Learn"

What do you like best?

It was very easy to start using JazzHR once we signed on. It has been quite easy to create new posting, edit them, add team members and seek "help" online. Screening candidates is streamlined, quick and easy with the built-in functionality.

What do you dislike?

I have not liked the inability to have a personalized application, nor have I been impressed with the "transition" from purchase to implementation. After I signed up, JazzHR went from a proactive approach to a reactive one - whereas I had to do the calling to get info and they took a back seat. We have yet to fully integrate or transition into the platform.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Completely review it, stay on the system throughout your trial period. Ask specific, direct and narrowly focused questions. Do your research and know what you need and what does not work for you now. This way you will be able to ask these questions of JazzHR and ensure it will meet your needs. Document what you are told.

Very quickly able to screen and process candidates, Promote or disqualify candidates and prescreen them with questions.

JazzHR review by Anastasiya  H.
Senior HR Consultant

"Good tool at a reasonable price"

What do you like best?

It's quite intuitive and user-friendly. It posts directly on social media and you do not lose time. There are different user roles and you can manage your entire application process from it.

What do you dislike?

Although the tool offers quite a lot of flexibility, the following functionalities can be added to ease the experience:

- Job description templates

- Calendar which supports more than one time zone, so that global organisations can use it for interview scheduling

- More social and professional networks on which the tool published jobs

But we are generally happy with the tool as it offers a reasonable price for the current functionalities.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you would like a flexible tool at a great price with an amazing support team, I greatly recommend JazzHR.

There is greater transparency of the recruitment process and everyone can see the full information about an applicant in one place. We do not lose time exchanging emails or excel spreadsheets. We have improved our image in the eyes of applicants, as many of them think that any respectable company should be able to afford an applicant-tracking system to manage its application process.

JazzHR review by Kristin R.

"A User Friendly ATS For Any Business"

What do you like best?

I love the fact that this applicant tracking system doesn't require a long term contract, is super user friendly and can be setup and is ready to go in a few hours, not days or weeks. It merged easily into our website and after spending some time customizing the site, we had our job postings up and ready to go by the end of the day. We've had our ATS up for just under four months and have received over 1500 applications for our positions. The fact that it merged with so many free and paid job boards with a simple click expanded the reach of our job advertising and allowed us to get our positions out to a wider audience.

What do you dislike?

It's not specifically geared towards healthcare and we could use the ability to customize some of the drop down menus to include more healthcare related fields (e.g. minimum experience needs a "professional" option for physicians or similar medical professionals). Also, being able to modify the application appearance would be nice as well. Would also like to be able to adjust security options for limiting what managers who are recruiting can and can't see.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It's a great product for those new to using ATS' or for those who want a basic, uncomplicated, straightforward product without all of the sales pitches that come from the larger companies. You can get everything you need from this product for a fraction of the cost. It's very user friendly and most importantly, cost effective.

Making it easier for candidates to apply and for multiple managers who are recruiting to be able to recruit and see information on candidates. It expedites the process and creates efficiencies where there were none before.

JazzHR review by Kathryn H.
COO

"Good Applicant Tracking Tool"

What do you like best?

Jazz has interview guides, autoresponders, reporting -- all the things we want for a streamlined and consistent candidate experience and evaluation process.

What do you dislike?

It is pretty hard to configure. We are not leveraging it to its capacity because set up is complicated. It's difficult to make tweaks to the candidate process, interview guides, autoresponders, statuses, etc as you go. You have to know exactly what you want before you start. For a fast-paced company that is always learning and iterating, we'd like to be able to adjust more easily. Also, it would be great to have some "lightweight" options for taking notes on candidates or implementing items in stages rather than everything at once.

I'd love to see Jazz offer more features aligned with the emerging research on how to prevent unconscious bias in the candidate review process like hiding candidate names (and blurring them on resumes to really lead the charge!).

Recommendations to others considering the product

Very good tool. The features are there, usability needs some work but overall good tool. Their customer success team has been very helpful!

Consistent, streamlined candidate tracking and evaluation. Better collaboration and visibility across departments on best practices and identifying top talent that may be great in other roles.

JazzHR review by Jimmie S.

"Solid Platform - handles 95% of what we need. "

What do you like best?

Easy to use, user-friendly program. Automation already saves us hours each week. Hiring managers loved the move: training material is on-hand, guided videos from admin and managers, and support team never takes more than 24 hours to respond!

What do you dislike?

Could benefit from a little more customization: custom fields, more complex automation with workflow triggers, etc.

Recommendations to others considering the product

For the price, you simply can't beat JazzHR. We reviewed a dozen different platforms and none offered the same level of automation and customization of workflows that was as user-friendly, simplistic, and affordable.

Our recruiting operation is too lean - we need automation to fill in the gaps. JazzHR helped relieve some of the pressure from manual processes. We need workflows that cut out the additional 10 minutes here and there for each step in the process... and JazzHR does just that.

JazzHR review by Justin G.
Director of Technical Support

"I didn't know that applicant tracking could be so smooth until I tried JazzHR"

What do you like best?

There are just so many automation opportunities in JazzHR. I feel like I've barely scratched the surface. I can automate every outgoing email, every interview, and every question. Candidate evaluations are a cinch. I also love that I can create one job and close, reopen, or pause it as many times as needed. This keeps applicants together over time and also helps to parse through duplicated applicants.

What do you dislike?

Dislike is a strong word, but the multitude of automation opportunities can feel a little overwhelming sometimes. It's hard to know what to try next. More checklists (do these 5 things to make your listing run smoothly) would be neat. It would be really nice to see best practices on how my job posting looks and what I could do better. Ooh, what about a Textio integration?

Recommendations to others considering the product

Definitely try it out. It's hard to go wrong, and I think you'll love it. Focus in on automations and you may find that you never have to write a rejection email again. You'll also find that your interview questions are always queued up and ready to go for you. It's also easier to make unbiased decisions when all of your data is right in front of you.

When we advertise for a position, we get hundreds of applicants. Wading through that mess can be daunting, but JazzHR makes it, dare I say, fun? It really saves me a ton of time throughout the entire applicant tracking process.

JazzHR review by Sara R.
Executive Assistant
Legal Services

"Awesome HR Tool!"

What do you like best?

This is an awesome way to track incoming resumes, applicants, send letters, etc. Everything in one place - so convenient. We connect our managers via Outlook, and we can even schedule appointments from this site. When I experienced a slight hiccup in my Outlook connecting, the IT staff was very helpful and I was back up within minutes! Highly recommend. The easiest HR portal I've used!

What do you dislike?

The only thing I've found that I wish I could do is download the cover letter separately. On our site, it downloads with the employment application. It's not a huge deal whatsoever, but if the cover letter could be turned into a .pdf for downloading, this would be icing on the cake!

Recommendations to others considering the product

Highly recommend!

Everything in one place. Less time searching for resumes. We can give Managers access to only their teams' open positions. More efficient.

JazzHR review by Peter T.

"Doesn't Fit Third Party Recruiter Needs"

What do you like best?

Easy user interface. Straight forward layout. Other than that it is a platform specifically for a HR department. But does not meet the needs of a third party recruiting firm.

What do you dislike?

The first day we began migrating all of our data into the system we found that the architecture of the system had 0 functionality for a third party recruiting firm. We asked to cancel our membership but Jazz HR wanted us to pay the full amount. After some extensive complaining they graciously allowed us to pay HALF a year for a service we will never use.

Recommendations to others considering the product

DO NOT BUY if you are a third party recruiting firm.

None, they are taking our money without providing any service. We even offered to pay for the first month for taking the time of their sales and training representatives

JazzHR review by Dolly A.
Talent Acquisition Manager
Construction

"JazzHR has all the tools I need in one application, and a great support team."

What do you like best?

Great customer service, all the tools I need in one system, the team was able to integrate my spreadsheet into the system ensuring that my old data was not lost and was added to the system.

What do you dislike?

At this time I don't have any dislikes about this product.

Recommendations to others considering the product

JazzHR is a great product for recruiting and keeping track of candidates. You have the option to set delayed responses which is convenient. Before dismissing this product, ask for a demo- you won't regret it and will be surprised all the features you get at a great cost!

I no longer need separate spreadsheets for tracking my candidates, plus calendar, plus memberships to ziprecruiter, or indeed. I also now have the ability to send rejection letters, interview email confirmation all from one place. JazzHR has cut my administration time in half allowing me to be involved in other projects and not stuck behind a computer. I can access JazzHR from my phone, laptop, Ipad, and from home, this allows me to respond to qualified candidates no matter the time of day or my location.

JazzHR review by Lauren D.
Sporting Goods

"Simple and sleek ATS"

What do you like best?

Extremely easy to set everything up and to train managers to use it. It is great to see everything you need to know about the candidate on one screen.

What do you dislike?

I only wish it would show me how many people are at each stage of the process in the dashboard, you have to look at each individual role to see this. It would be great if you could see everything about the candidate in the pop-out screen where you review new candidates, it is in 3 different tabs. Also, they need to develop a mobile app.

Recruiting and candidate experience is so much easier with Jazz HR. I have used other ATS software in the past (Compas, JobScience) but they were a lot less user-friendly. Jazz HR combines everything you need for recruiting into one software and it is amazing!

JazzHR review by Internal Consultant in Human Resources

"JazzHR is one of the best ATS around for the price!"

What do you like best?

I love their viewpoint from the candidate experience. I find that clients try to expect JazzHR to furnish multiple custom employer reports, including when a candidate was on boarded. This is NOT the function of an ATS. Their goal is to provide a seamless, transparent experience for the candidate to apply and be considered for a job, at every stage.

What do you dislike?

The Pro version is very detailed and the learning curve is longer than I've had before - probably because it has so many features. I find myself having to study a tutorial at times, which is time consuming and not a good use of my time!

Recommendations to others considering the product

The back end of this product takes a lot of time to set up. Many clients are so anxious to get started with job postings, hiring people, that they don't set up e-templates, offer letter templates, proper workflow, and they are paying for features that are unused. take the time to become completely familiar with all of its features.

My client has tripled in size in a year and has many open positions. It really depends on the user -- their ability to use features correctly, indicate changes in the workflow on each candidate so that the reports are substantiated.

JazzHR review by Emma L.

"Great for small businesses, or minor turnover"

What do you like best?

Easy, intuitive layout and use. I love the ability to clone jobs to repost. The customer service is also excellent - very responsive. I've never needed more than the 3 open jobs they've allowed at a time.

What do you dislike?

During periods of stable staffing, we're paying a monthly fee even though we aren't using the service. But I still find it preferable to more expensive pay-by-post services like Instawork.

I wish there were a slightly more seamless integration with Craigslist - I feel like the extra step of clicking on the link in the ad may deter applicants.

The ability to hire for the same job multiple times, help and advice customizing ads to be more appealing, simple formatting and a lot of options without any of them being confusing or in the way.

JazzHR review by Administrator in Human Resources

"We love JazzHR!"

What do you like best?

Purple Ink has used Jazz for all our hiring for the past 5+ years. It's very user friendly even for someone who would not consider themselves tech-savvy. If your looking for an affordable ATS without "hidden costs" JazzHR is a great ATS for small to midsize customers.

Top 5 reasons why we love JazzHR:

1. Super easy set-up with easy workflows and settings.

2. Create and get jobs posted fast!

3. Manage, communicate, and schedule candidates easy.

4. Quickly create questionaires, interview guides, and evaluations.

5. Hire, conduct background checks, and onboard through secure integrations.

Plus, if you need a little help there are lots of resources including a library of articles, step by step instructions, and support is very responsive.

What do you dislike?

There are just a few items we would love to see added to JazzHR. It would be nice to have a customizable dashboard to see all activity for the team, not just the user. Also, understand this is new technology but the ability to text within the platform to applicants.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Prior to using JazzHR, we recommend your organization's hire processes are confirmed. This will fast-track your setup so you're using the system quickly. Also, with any new system, it's important to train your recruiting team to maximize the ROI.

As a HR consulting firm we love custom reports. We use reporting as a value add to our clients on how their job is performing.

JazzHR review by Joe B.
Managing Director
Staffing and Recruiting

"Smart, flexible, and intuitive ATS"

What do you like best?

The system is very simple to use. If you are a solely responsible for recruiting or work with a small team, this is a great choice. Drag and drop resumes into the system and they automatically parse for you. Its a huge time saver. Unlimited users allows you to take time off, add a sourcer, or let your hiring managers add their own candidates for one flat price. Jazz is intuitive enough that new users can jump right in without having to go through training. If you're a small recruiting agency, this has everything you need and is faster to use than most others. Jobs distribute to free boards automatically, and you can easily integrate with paid boards. Another big time saver.

What do you dislike?

Minor issue with copy/paste job postings, it doesn't copy the formatting. Would like slightly deeper integration with LinkedIn and code repositories for tech recruitng.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you're thinking of switching, run both through your entire recruiting/interview/offer process side-by-side to fully appreciate the value of the user experience and features.

JazzHR makes me faster, and the support team is very responsive and concise when I ask about ways to better utilize the features. Unlimited users allows me to have my client hiring managers see all the candidates for a specific job, screen them, and leave feedback right in Jazz - which alerts me when it's complete. This improves my service to them and vastly improves communication and the business relationship.

JazzHR review by Tammie P.
Human Resources Manager
Professional Training & Coaching

"User friendly for admins and applicants."

What do you like best?

We needed a system that minimized our time and was more user-friendly for both the admins and the applicants. JazzHR filled both needs. The job-specific questionnaires are easy to set up. Having auto-reply emails saves time in communicating with applicants. The ease of communicating with hiring managers within the applicant's profile and tracking all communication keeps us organized. There are a lot of points that I really like about JazzHR - you only need to test it out once to see the benefits!

What do you dislike?

It would be nice to have some of the common HR forms already set up as e-forms; such as the W4 and I-9.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Use the free trial. It is so simple and makes your work much easier! JazzHR customer service is fantastic. If you're unsure about anything, they are quick to assist. There are plenty of training videos and documentation articles to walk you through anything that isn't already self-explanatory.

The admin site keeps us more organized and reduces the amount of time spent in search of qualified applicants. Additionally, the process for applying for our jobs has been simplified for the applicant which results in a complete applicant history. Having the option to integrate with our website simplified the candidate process even further where the previous company used sent applicants to a different site and required a login name.

JazzHR review by Dennis C. B.
Talent Acquisition Specialist

"JazzHR understands how to best manage the process of Talent Acquisition!"

What do you like best?

After 17 years in being a Recruiter and after using several different kinds of an ATS (Taleo, Njoyn, Kenexa Brassring, Job Vite, etc,,,) I was pleasantly surprised at how efficient, easy to use and most importantly customize the work flow and features of JazzHR to truly adapt to the unique hiring process and job requisition approvals for my employer. Not to mention that JazzHR is truly affordable and a reasonable cost . It is a great investment for any company serious about hiring top talent!

What do you dislike?

I have been using JazzHR for only a few months but the learning curve was easy as I find the UI intuitive and easy to follow. I do not really have any "dislikes" so far and I am not sure if I will as the customer service is solid and the customer service team and development team not only take feedback but actually act on it and make improvements!

Recommendations to others considering the product

Just keep listening to your customer needs and you will continue to have a superior product!

JazzHR effectively and efficiently managers my job requisition flow, as such I get all the benefits I need to do my job properly as a Recruiter. Even the hiring managers find JazzHR user friendly!

JazzHR review by Johnny F.
Member
Non-Profit Organization Management

"Best ATS for my small business"

What do you like best?

I like that I can email applicants within the system or through my regular email account. I love that I can set up customized workflows in each job and automatically send emails, create tasks, send questionnaires at different stages of the process. The HTML email template editor is pretty good. Also, it has a great interview tool with scheduling.

What do you dislike?

I don't like how slow it is to load the applicants for a job. I often have 400-500 applicants in a job posting and it will take about 5-6 seconds to load the list before I can do sorting functions. I do wish I could do something like timetrade for the interview scheduling where applicants could pick from a pool of available dates/times so that I don't have to communicate it in another way. Right now, I've been using doodle to allow people to choose interview times. But if this were in the system, then I can see that the applicant could automatically advance in the workflow when they select a time to interview. Thne I could batch mail reminders to those who hadn't.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Give it a try. It's really risk free.

I have been able to scale my communications with applicants and bring people through to hire. We're a small team, and as the CEO, I'm also the HR and head recruiter, so my time spent on hiring is best used if leveraged through technology, thereby also creating a good experience for the applicant.

JazzHR review by Christine V.
Human Resources Manager

"JazzHR all you really need in an ATS with all you could ever want in customer support & service!"

What do you like best?

Ease of use is great. The customer service and support is out of this world. They really treat their customers like customers. I have worked with big name ATS/HRIS combos and stand alone services but none have been more helpful and accommodating then JazzHR.

What do you dislike?

I wish it integrated with more HRIS systems other then just ADP.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Research your growth plans, what HRIS system you will use and if you are looking for a direct feed, consider utilizing Jazz's background service offering.

Recruiting and automated workflows with the workflow helpers (email and questionnaire triggers) are outstanding and have cut my time to fill in half.

JazzHR review by Administrator in Staffing and Recruiting

"JAZZ- cost effective and growing more robust"

What do you like best?

JAZZ is a great ATS for small to midsize companies. The best part of JAZZ is the JAZZ team- if you have a question, they are responsive. Also, the development team is constantly updating efficiencies, etc. Finally, as far as an ATS, dashboard and integrations are user friendly and work well.

What do you dislike?

JAZZ could definitely expand by adding in some video interview capabilities and adding in some user interface with outside testing modules. This would make the system more robust and helpful to HR/Talent Acquisition teams. Another area where Jazz could improve would be reporting features; it would be helpful to have more specific applicant data reports with specific date ranges, etc. As it stands now, Jazz uses an "overview" date range.

Jazz serves as our ATS where we house candidates, connect with outside sourcing opportunities. Jazz does a great job of sending out sourcing opportunities automatically from the ATS site; this functionality makes it easy to connect with candidates via my company website and other websites.

JazzHR review by Luke R.

"My Favorite ATS System"

What do you like best?

The interface is intuitive and allows for a lot of customization

What do you dislike?

They still can't seem to get connected to Microsoft Calendars

Recommendations to others considering the product

Jazz is by far the easiest to use of any ATS I have worked with. The look and feel is much more modern as well. Setting up an ATS takes a lot of work, but everything worked well in my experience. If you use Gmail calendars, then you'll be off and running in no time. If Microsoft, you'll probably have to schedule manually, regardless of what a sales person tells you.

Jazz provides a simple way to post jobs, manage hiring workflow, and store information on candidates. So much of the process can be automated using Jazz, but without losing the personal feel I aim for in my recruiting.

JazzHR review by Mary T. M.
Human Resources Recruiter

"A recruiter's dream!"

What do you like best?

JazzHR is so easy to implement and use. It is a robust system. The customer service and follow up are excellent!

What do you dislike?

There a just a couple of functions that I would add but I can live with that until they add those features. It is still far and beyond the most comprehensive and easy to use ATS that I have worked in.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Everyone at JazzHR is extremely helpful. Check out their website. Sign up for a demo and see for yourself!

Communicating with HR managers and the candidates through the tool so that everything about the candidate is documented in one place. No questions about the status of each candidate. Organization! I have multiple JazzHR accounts that I have set up for separate clients as well as one for my own company.

JazzHR review by Nina Noelle S.
Manager, People & Possibilities

"Awesome ATS! "

What do you like best?

My favorite part about JazzHR is the workflow functionality. It is saving us so much time and helping us to hire better people, faster.

What do you dislike?

I haven't been able to get Outlook calendar availability for my team to integrate yet, so hoping that improves overtime. It's not a huge problem, however.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I think it's a great system if you are hiring for more than 10-15 positions per year. It really helps to automate a lot of the recruiting process and help create a better experience for external and internal people.

We are automating a ton! We also are saving a lot of time and are able to review more qualified resumes rather than looking through all of the ones we receive.

JazzHR review by Christina M.
Human Resources Specialist
Electrical/Electronic Manufacturing

"JazzHR is saving me time and money."

What do you like best?

I love the quick screen feature. I review applications and resumes, and then quickly choose to advance or reject them. Those I like get moved to a phone screen stage and sent an automatic email.

What do you dislike?

The integration with Office 365 calendars is a little buggy, but they're aware of it and I'm told working on making it better.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you're looking for a basic ATS, this is it. It has everything I need for a company of my size (50-100), and has saved me time and money.

We had been doing all of our staffing by hand before Jazz--it automates the process and saves me time and money.

JazzHR review by Ashlynn W.

"Makes Recruitment Painless"

What do you like best?

JazzHR does most of the leg work when it comes to recruitment. Once a job is posted, it is advertised on job boards automatically and I just have to sit back and wait for applicants to apply.

What do you dislike?

The only thing I wish JazzHR did do was stop people from applying to the same job multiple times. It does however, flag duplicate applicants.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you have many recruitment needs and want to streamline your processes, definitely consider using JassHR.

Streamlined recruitment. We used to have to post on each individual job board site and got all applications through email.

JazzHR review by Karina-Lynne H.
Recruiter and Human Resource Specialist
Financial Services

"I Love Jazz"

What do you like best?

I love that it has been so easy for me to learn the entire system and with Jazz's live support chat!

What do you dislike?

As of right now there's really no con's for me.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It is amazing, Customer service is fantastic. And the features are SO easy to use.

We are able to keep candidates in a solid status to go back and review. We are able to communicate and keep notes on them between hiring managers. We are able to make sure the candidate experience is top notch!

JazzHR review by Administrator

"Really Good ATS"

What do you like best?

Our users really like the user interface and ease of use. From an admin standpoint, we've found it easy to configure, we've taken advantage of their jobs widgets to integrate their system's data into our Wordpress website. We've also taken advantage of their itegration with Aurico/Career Builder Background check - which is a 1-way push of data; and we use API calls to pull data from Jazz into our ERP... Also, their support team is solid - they generally understand questions the first time and are responsive.

What do you dislike?

I'd like it if their advanced widget could be more custimizable.

Recommendations to others considering the product

We found the value and functionailty was great.

Managing numerous job postings (up to 50+ at once at times) and their applicants. Integrating their system into a background check system and Salesforce.

JazzHR review by Administrator

"Comparing JazzHR with other Applicant Tracking Systems"

What do you like best?

Customer service is amazing! I am always able to get hold of someone when I have a need. They listen, take notes and if they can't help right away, they do research and get back to you. Good customer service was at the top of my list when looking at other products with second being value. For the investment and the tools JazzHR offers you can't beat the price!

What do you dislike?

Had a few trials with the use of Hello Sign within the system. Once you create an e-document you can't change the order of signatories. So if you create and figure out that the order is incorrect, you have to recreate the document over again. It's a hassle.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Great product, customer service and value.

We have one place to do our job postings and we are listed on 19 job boards! We get referrals from Indeed, Ziprecruiter, LinkedIn etc. All of our candidates information can be sent directly to HR through an integration through ADP and their onboarding system.

JazzHR review by Brandy W.
Senior Recruiting Partner

"Jazz HR is top notch! "

What do you like best?

The customer service team is extremely helpful, friendly, and very responsive. Every experience I've had has been outstanding. They follow up in a timely manner and are knowledgeable about their products and services.

What do you dislike?

I don't dislike anything. The system is user-friendly, the customer service is fantastic, and there are many tools to help take our efforts to the next level.

Jazz HR enables me to do my job to the best of my ability.

JazzHR review by Ashley T.

"Love JazzHR"

What do you like best?

It is extremely affordable and user friendly!

What do you dislike?

It is a lot to learn when you start using this product after not having anything and being completely manual in these efforts, but it will be very valued and great to use when we get it up and running.

We are solving our completely manual job application and applicant tracking system. With JazzHR, hiring managers will be held more accountable for the positions they are looking to hire and we will have a better way of tracking candidates from applying all the way to their first day.

JazzHR review by Jessica K.
Publishing

"Couldn't be happier!"

What do you like best?

The products are fantastic. But, customer support is even better! I have made recommendations to the support team and they have taken them to the engineering team and made it happen. They are always super responsive to feedback and issues. I've never had such a consistently pleasant experience.

What do you dislike?

It's hard to say I dislike anything. However, I will say that the recent change in reporting functions was a slight disappointment. Again, I'm reaching for something to dislike.

Rapid hiring. We have been hiring at least five people a month for the last two years and it literally would not have been possible without Jazz. Recent integration with Namely has been especially helpful as that is our HRIS.

JazzHR review by Miranda R.
Human Resources Generalist
Warehousing

"Best User Friendly Applicant Tracking System"

What do you like best?

You can customize everything. You can create your own workflows (hiring stages), email templates, customize user access, offer letters, and so much more!

What do you dislike?

It doesn't have as advanced reporting as I would like. For example, to have a report that shows when you moved each applicant into each stage.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Give it a try, you wont regret it.

We are solving how disorganized we weer before in the hiring process as well as keeping better track on our hiring stages and time frames. We also reduced the time to hire significantly.

JazzHR review by Julia A.
Talent Acquisition Specialist
Defense & Space

"Limited ATS"

What do you like best?

It is a good ATS for the price. It is user friendly and can get the job done.

What do you dislike?

The functionality is very limited and almost nothing can be customized to fit business needs. Even "custom" reporting is very limited and does not include all fields in the system. I do not recommend this ATS for a company that must adhere to an AAP report. What you see is what you get with this system - no custom fields can be created in the job, candidate profile, offer letter, etc.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Be sure to get an in-depth demo with an ATS expert to ask any relevant questions prior to purchasing. It is good for the price, but does not compare to some other more robust systems.

It will help automate the interview evaluation and offer processes.

JazzHR review by Darien G.
Managing Partner
Staffing and Recruiting

"Well Organized, Great Flow, Easy to Use, and affordable"

What do you like best?

It is extremely easy to use and allows you to streamline the Recruitment Process in one place. All Hiring Managers can use it, and it really is very functionally easy to learn and use.

What do you dislike?

I wish there was an assessment piece that could be added to send various assessments directly to candidates from the ATS platform.

We have looked at dozens and most of them have serious flaws. We have utilized JazzHR for several clients now and all have been very pleased.