JazzHR

JazzHR is SaaS recruiting software to source talent, screen quickly and accurately, conduct effective interviews and make great hires.

Work for JazzHR?

Showing 80 JazzHR reviews
JazzHR review by <span>Michael D.</span>
Michael D.

Easy to Use and Quick to Learn

What do you like best?

It was very easy to start using JazzHR once we signed on. It has been quite easy to create new posting, edit them, add team members and seek "help" online. Screening candidates is streamlined, quick and easy with the built-in functionality.

What do you dislike?

I have not liked the inability to have a personalized application, nor have I been impressed with the "transition" from purchase to implementation. After I signed up, JazzHR went from a proactive approach to a reactive one - whereas I had to do the calling to get info and they took a back seat. We have yet to fully integrate or transition into the platform.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Completely review it, stay on the system throughout your trial period. Ask specific, direct and narrowly focused questions. Do your research and know what you need and what does not work for you now. This way you will be able to ask these questions of JazzHR and ensure it will meet your needs. Document what you are told.

Very quickly able to screen and process candidates, Promote or disqualify candidates and prescreen them with questions.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about JazzHR
JazzHR review by <span>Anastasiya  H.</span>
Anastasiya H.

Good tool at a reasonable price

What do you like best?

It's quite intuitive and user-friendly. It posts directly on social media and you do not lose time. There are different user roles and you can manage your entire application process from it.

What do you dislike?

Although the tool offers quite a lot of flexibility, the following functionalities can be added to ease the experience:

- Job description templates

- Calendar which supports more than one time zone, so that global organisations can use it for interview scheduling

- More social and professional networks on which the tool published jobs

But we are generally happy with the tool as it offers a reasonable price for the current functionalities.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you would like a flexible tool at a great price with an amazing support team, I greatly recommend JazzHR.

There is greater transparency of the recruitment process and everyone can see the full information about an applicant in one place. We do not lose time exchanging emails or excel spreadsheets. We have improved our image in the eyes of applicants, as many of them think that any respectable company should be able to afford an applicant-tracking system to manage its application process.

What Applicant Tracking System (ATS) solution do you use?

JazzHR review by <span>Kathryn H.</span>
Kathryn H.

Good Applicant Tracking Tool

What do you like best?

Jazz has interview guides, autoresponders, reporting -- all the things we want for a streamlined and consistent candidate experience and evaluation process.

What do you dislike?

It is pretty hard to configure. We are not leveraging it to its capacity because set up is complicated. It's difficult to make tweaks to the candidate process, interview guides, autoresponders, statuses, etc as you go. You have to know exactly what you want before you start. For a fast-paced company that is always learning and iterating, we'd like to be able to adjust more easily. Also, it would be great to have some "lightweight" options for taking notes on candidates or implementing items in stages rather than everything at once.

I'd love to see Jazz offer more features aligned with the emerging research on how to prevent unconscious bias in the candidate review process like hiding candidate names (and blurring them on resumes to really lead the charge!).

Recommendations to others considering the product

Very good tool. The features are there, usability needs some work but overall good tool. Their customer success team has been very helpful!

Consistent, streamlined candidate tracking and evaluation. Better collaboration and visibility across departments on best practices and identifying top talent that may be great in other roles.

JazzHR review by <span>Justin G.</span>
Justin G.

I didn't know that applicant tracking could be so smooth until I tried JazzHR

What do you like best?

There are just so many automation opportunities in JazzHR. I feel like I've barely scratched the surface. I can automate every outgoing email, every interview, and every question. Candidate evaluations are a cinch. I also love that I can create one job and close, reopen, or pause it as many times as needed. This keeps applicants together over time and also helps to parse through duplicated applicants.

What do you dislike?

Dislike is a strong word, but the multitude of automation opportunities can feel a little overwhelming sometimes. It's hard to know what to try next. More checklists (do these 5 things to make your listing run smoothly) would be neat. It would be really nice to see best practices on how my job posting looks and what I could do better. Ooh, what about a Textio integration?

Recommendations to others considering the product

Definitely try it out. It's hard to go wrong, and I think you'll love it. Focus in on automations and you may find that you never have to write a rejection email again. You'll also find that your interview questions are always queued up and ready to go for you. It's also easier to make unbiased decisions when all of your data is right in front of you.

When we advertise for a position, we get hundreds of applicants. Wading through that mess can be daunting, but JazzHR makes it, dare I say, fun? It really saves me a ton of time throughout the entire applicant tracking process.

JazzHR review by <span>Dolly A.</span>
Dolly A.

JazzHR has all the tools I need in one application, and a great support team.

What do you like best?

Great customer service, all the tools I need in one system, the team was able to integrate my spreadsheet into the system ensuring that my old data was not lost and was added to the system.

What do you dislike?

At this time I don't have any dislikes about this product.

Recommendations to others considering the product

JazzHR is a great product for recruiting and keeping track of candidates. You have the option to set delayed responses which is convenient. Before dismissing this product, ask for a demo- you won't regret it and will be surprised all the features you get at a great cost!

I no longer need separate spreadsheets for tracking my candidates, plus calendar, plus memberships to ziprecruiter, or indeed. I also now have the ability to send rejection letters, interview email confirmation all from one place. JazzHR has cut my administration time in half allowing me to be involved in other projects and not stuck behind a computer. I can access JazzHR from my phone, laptop, Ipad, and from home, this allows me to respond to qualified candidates no matter the time of day or my location.

JazzHR review by <span>Lauren D.</span>
Lauren D.

Simple and sleek ATS

What do you like best?

Extremely easy to set everything up and to train managers to use it. It is great to see everything you need to know about the candidate on one screen.

What do you dislike?

I only wish it would show me how many people are at each stage of the process in the dashboard, you have to look at each individual role to see this. It would be great if you could see everything about the candidate in the pop-out screen where you review new candidates, it is in 3 different tabs. Also, they need to develop a mobile app.

Recruiting and candidate experience is so much easier with Jazz HR. I have used other ATS software in the past (Compas, JobScience) but they were a lot less user-friendly. Jazz HR combines everything you need for recruiting into one software and it is amazing!

Learning about JazzHR?

* We monitor all JazzHR reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.