JazzHR

JazzHR is SaaS recruiting software to source talent, screen quickly and accurately, conduct effective interviews and make great hires.

Work for JazzHR?

Learning about JazzHR?

JazzHR Reviews

Ask JazzHR a Question
Showing 91 JazzHR reviews
JazzHR review by Katie M.
Katie M.

"JazzHR: A great option for your ATS"

What do you like best?

Jazz HR has an easy to use interface and is very user-friendly! Their e-signature feature makes signing offer letters and completing paperwork seamless. The auto-reject functions for candidates that would not be qualified to move onto further steps saves time for the recruiting team and the candidate. The workflow helpers are extremely helpful and time-saving! The ability to keep track of interview notes is helpful for our HR team to asess reasons for moving forward with a candidate as well as data for us to look back on should the re-apply. The ability to create tasks for the hiring managers and having the ability to send email promts for reviews of candidates helps keep the workflow moving and helps hiring go quicker and more smoothly.

What do you dislike?

The set up of the workflow helpers could be tweaked to be more convenient and user-friendly as well as some improvements could be made to the Token Guide to give more options for including information in templated emails.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you are looking for a semi-basic ATS with an easy interface and workflow for a low price, this would be a great ATS for you. JazzHR has most of the functionalities that we are looking for, is looking to continue developing more, and is within budget.

JazzHR is our primary ATS. It is managed by our HR department and used by hiring managers throughout our organization to track candidates and manage the stages of hiring for all positions in our company.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about JazzHR
JazzHR review by Michael D.
Michael D.

"Easy to Use and Quick to Learn"

What do you like best?

It was very easy to start using JazzHR once we signed on. It has been quite easy to create new posting, edit them, add team members and seek "help" online. Screening candidates is streamlined, quick and easy with the built-in functionality.

What do you dislike?

I have not liked the inability to have a personalized application, nor have I been impressed with the "transition" from purchase to implementation. After I signed up, JazzHR went from a proactive approach to a reactive one - whereas I had to do the calling to get info and they took a back seat. We have yet to fully integrate or transition into the platform.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Completely review it, stay on the system throughout your trial period. Ask specific, direct and narrowly focused questions. Do your research and know what you need and what does not work for you now. This way you will be able to ask these questions of JazzHR and ensure it will meet your needs. Document what you are told.

Very quickly able to screen and process candidates, Promote or disqualify candidates and prescreen them with questions.

What Applicant Tracking System (ATS) solution do you use?

JazzHR review by Anastasiya  H.
Anastasiya H.

"Good tool at a reasonable price"

What do you like best?

It's quite intuitive and user-friendly. It posts directly on social media and you do not lose time. There are different user roles and you can manage your entire application process from it.

What do you dislike?

Although the tool offers quite a lot of flexibility, the following functionalities can be added to ease the experience:

- Job description templates

- Calendar which supports more than one time zone, so that global organisations can use it for interview scheduling

- More social and professional networks on which the tool published jobs

But we are generally happy with the tool as it offers a reasonable price for the current functionalities.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you would like a flexible tool at a great price with an amazing support team, I greatly recommend JazzHR.

There is greater transparency of the recruitment process and everyone can see the full information about an applicant in one place. We do not lose time exchanging emails or excel spreadsheets. We have improved our image in the eyes of applicants, as many of them think that any respectable company should be able to afford an applicant-tracking system to manage its application process.

JazzHR review by Kathryn H.
Kathryn H.

"Good Applicant Tracking Tool"

What do you like best?

Jazz has interview guides, autoresponders, reporting -- all the things we want for a streamlined and consistent candidate experience and evaluation process.

What do you dislike?

It is pretty hard to configure. We are not leveraging it to its capacity because set up is complicated. It's difficult to make tweaks to the candidate process, interview guides, autoresponders, statuses, etc as you go. You have to know exactly what you want before you start. For a fast-paced company that is always learning and iterating, we'd like to be able to adjust more easily. Also, it would be great to have some "lightweight" options for taking notes on candidates or implementing items in stages rather than everything at once.

I'd love to see Jazz offer more features aligned with the emerging research on how to prevent unconscious bias in the candidate review process like hiding candidate names (and blurring them on resumes to really lead the charge!).

Recommendations to others considering the product

Very good tool. The features are there, usability needs some work but overall good tool. Their customer success team has been very helpful!

Consistent, streamlined candidate tracking and evaluation. Better collaboration and visibility across departments on best practices and identifying top talent that may be great in other roles.

JazzHR review by Jimmie S.
Jimmie S.

"Solid Platform - handles 95% of what we need. "

What do you like best?

Easy to use, user-friendly program. Automation already saves us hours each week. Hiring managers loved the move: training material is on-hand, guided videos from admin and managers, and support team never takes more than 24 hours to respond!

What do you dislike?

Could benefit from a little more customization: custom fields, more complex automation with workflow triggers, etc.

Recommendations to others considering the product

For the price, you simply can't beat JazzHR. We reviewed a dozen different platforms and none offered the same level of automation and customization of workflows that was as user-friendly, simplistic, and affordable.

Our recruiting operation is too lean - we need automation to fill in the gaps. JazzHR helped relieve some of the pressure from manual processes. We need workflows that cut out the additional 10 minutes here and there for each step in the process... and JazzHR does just that.

JazzHR review by Justin G.
Justin G.

"I didn't know that applicant tracking could be so smooth until I tried JazzHR"

What do you like best?

There are just so many automation opportunities in JazzHR. I feel like I've barely scratched the surface. I can automate every outgoing email, every interview, and every question. Candidate evaluations are a cinch. I also love that I can create one job and close, reopen, or pause it as many times as needed. This keeps applicants together over time and also helps to parse through duplicated applicants.

What do you dislike?

Dislike is a strong word, but the multitude of automation opportunities can feel a little overwhelming sometimes. It's hard to know what to try next. More checklists (do these 5 things to make your listing run smoothly) would be neat. It would be really nice to see best practices on how my job posting looks and what I could do better. Ooh, what about a Textio integration?

Recommendations to others considering the product

Definitely try it out. It's hard to go wrong, and I think you'll love it. Focus in on automations and you may find that you never have to write a rejection email again. You'll also find that your interview questions are always queued up and ready to go for you. It's also easier to make unbiased decisions when all of your data is right in front of you.

When we advertise for a position, we get hundreds of applicants. Wading through that mess can be daunting, but JazzHR makes it, dare I say, fun? It really saves me a ton of time throughout the entire applicant tracking process.

JazzHR review by Peter T.
Peter T.

"Doesn't Fit Third Party Recruiter Needs"

What do you like best?

Easy user interface. Straight forward layout. Other than that it is a platform specifically for a HR department. But does not meet the needs of a third party recruiting firm.

What do you dislike?

The first day we began migrating all of our data into the system we found that the architecture of the system had 0 functionality for a third party recruiting firm. We asked to cancel our membership but Jazz HR wanted us to pay the full amount. After some extensive complaining they graciously allowed us to pay HALF a year for a service we will never use.

Recommendations to others considering the product

DO NOT BUY if you are a third party recruiting firm.

None, they are taking our money without providing any service. We even offered to pay for the first month for taking the time of their sales and training representatives

JazzHR review by Dolly A.
Dolly A.

"JazzHR has all the tools I need in one application, and a great support team."

What do you like best?

Great customer service, all the tools I need in one system, the team was able to integrate my spreadsheet into the system ensuring that my old data was not lost and was added to the system.

What do you dislike?

At this time I don't have any dislikes about this product.

Recommendations to others considering the product

JazzHR is a great product for recruiting and keeping track of candidates. You have the option to set delayed responses which is convenient. Before dismissing this product, ask for a demo- you won't regret it and will be surprised all the features you get at a great cost!

I no longer need separate spreadsheets for tracking my candidates, plus calendar, plus memberships to ziprecruiter, or indeed. I also now have the ability to send rejection letters, interview email confirmation all from one place. JazzHR has cut my administration time in half allowing me to be involved in other projects and not stuck behind a computer. I can access JazzHR from my phone, laptop, Ipad, and from home, this allows me to respond to qualified candidates no matter the time of day or my location.

JazzHR review by Lauren D.
Lauren D.

"Simple and sleek ATS"

What do you like best?

Extremely easy to set everything up and to train managers to use it. It is great to see everything you need to know about the candidate on one screen.

What do you dislike?

I only wish it would show me how many people are at each stage of the process in the dashboard, you have to look at each individual role to see this. It would be great if you could see everything about the candidate in the pop-out screen where you review new candidates, it is in 3 different tabs. Also, they need to develop a mobile app.

Recruiting and candidate experience is so much easier with Jazz HR. I have used other ATS software in the past (Compas, JobScience) but they were a lot less user-friendly. Jazz HR combines everything you need for recruiting into one software and it is amazing!

JazzHR review by Emma L.
Emma L.

"Great for small businesses, or minor turnover"

What do you like best?

Easy, intuitive layout and use. I love the ability to clone jobs to repost. The customer service is also excellent - very responsive. I've never needed more than the 3 open jobs they've allowed at a time.

What do you dislike?

During periods of stable staffing, we're paying a monthly fee even though we aren't using the service. But I still find it preferable to more expensive pay-by-post services like Instawork.

I wish there were a slightly more seamless integration with Craigslist - I feel like the extra step of clicking on the link in the ad may deter applicants.

The ability to hire for the same job multiple times, help and advice customizing ads to be more appealing, simple formatting and a lot of options without any of them being confusing or in the way.

JazzHR review by Joe B.
Joe B.

"Smart, flexible, and intuitive ATS"

What do you like best?

The system is very simple to use. If you are a solely responsible for recruiting or work with a small team, this is a great choice. Drag and drop resumes into the system and they automatically parse for you. Its a huge time saver. Unlimited users allows you to take time off, add a sourcer, or let your hiring managers add their own candidates for one flat price. Jazz is intuitive enough that new users can jump right in without having to go through training. If you're a small recruiting agency, this has everything you need and is faster to use than most others. Jobs distribute to free boards automatically, and you can easily integrate with paid boards. Another big time saver.

What do you dislike?

Minor issue with copy/paste job postings, it doesn't copy the formatting. Would like slightly deeper integration with LinkedIn and code repositories for tech recruitng.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you're thinking of switching, run both through your entire recruiting/interview/offer process side-by-side to fully appreciate the value of the user experience and features.

JazzHR makes me faster, and the support team is very responsive and concise when I ask about ways to better utilize the features. Unlimited users allows me to have my client hiring managers see all the candidates for a specific job, screen them, and leave feedback right in Jazz - which alerts me when it's complete. This improves my service to them and vastly improves communication and the business relationship.

JazzHR review by Tammie P.
Tammie P.

"User friendly for admins and applicants."

What do you like best?

We needed a system that minimized our time and was more user-friendly for both the admins and the applicants. JazzHR filled both needs. The job-specific questionnaires are easy to set up. Having auto-reply emails saves time in communicating with applicants. The ease of communicating with hiring managers within the applicant's profile and tracking all communication keeps us organized. There are a lot of points that I really like about JazzHR - you only need to test it out once to see the benefits!

What do you dislike?

It would be nice to have some of the common HR forms already set up as e-forms; such as the W4 and I-9.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Use the free trial. It is so simple and makes your work much easier! JazzHR customer service is fantastic. If you're unsure about anything, they are quick to assist. There are plenty of training videos and documentation articles to walk you through anything that isn't already self-explanatory.

The admin site keeps us more organized and reduces the amount of time spent in search of qualified applicants. Additionally, the process for applying for our jobs has been simplified for the applicant which results in a complete applicant history. Having the option to integrate with our website simplified the candidate process even further where the previous company used sent applicants to a different site and required a login name.

JazzHR review by Dennis C. B.
Dennis C. B.

"JazzHR understands how to best manage the process of Talent Acquisition!"

What do you like best?

After 17 years in being a Recruiter and after using several different kinds of an ATS (Taleo, Njoyn, Kenexa Brassring, Job Vite, etc,,,) I was pleasantly surprised at how efficient, easy to use and most importantly customize the work flow and features of JazzHR to truly adapt to the unique hiring process and job requisition approvals for my employer. Not to mention that JazzHR is truly affordable and a reasonable cost . It is a great investment for any company serious about hiring top talent!

What do you dislike?

I have been using JazzHR for only a few months but the learning curve was easy as I find the UI intuitive and easy to follow. I do not really have any "dislikes" so far and I am not sure if I will as the customer service is solid and the customer service team and development team not only take feedback but actually act on it and make improvements!

Recommendations to others considering the product

Just keep listening to your customer needs and you will continue to have a superior product!

JazzHR effectively and efficiently managers my job requisition flow, as such I get all the benefits I need to do my job properly as a Recruiter. Even the hiring managers find JazzHR user friendly!

JazzHR review by Johnny F.
Johnny F.

"Best ATS for my small business"

What do you like best?

I like that I can email applicants within the system or through my regular email account. I love that I can set up customized workflows in each job and automatically send emails, create tasks, send questionnaires at different stages of the process. The HTML email template editor is pretty good. Also, it has a great interview tool with scheduling.

What do you dislike?

I don't like how slow it is to load the applicants for a job. I often have 400-500 applicants in a job posting and it will take about 5-6 seconds to load the list before I can do sorting functions. I do wish I could do something like timetrade for the interview scheduling where applicants could pick from a pool of available dates/times so that I don't have to communicate it in another way. Right now, I've been using doodle to allow people to choose interview times. But if this were in the system, then I can see that the applicant could automatically advance in the workflow when they select a time to interview. Thne I could batch mail reminders to those who hadn't.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Give it a try. It's really risk free.

I have been able to scale my communications with applicants and bring people through to hire. We're a small team, and as the CEO, I'm also the HR and head recruiter, so my time spent on hiring is best used if leveraged through technology, thereby also creating a good experience for the applicant.

JazzHR review by Administrator in Staffing and Recruiting
Administrator in Staffing and Recruiting

"JAZZ- cost effective and growing more robust"

What do you like best?

JAZZ is a great ATS for small to midsize companies. The best part of JAZZ is the JAZZ team- if you have a question, they are responsive. Also, the development team is constantly updating efficiencies, etc. Finally, as far as an ATS, dashboard and integrations are user friendly and work well.

What do you dislike?

JAZZ could definitely expand by adding in some video interview capabilities and adding in some user interface with outside testing modules. This would make the system more robust and helpful to HR/Talent Acquisition teams. Another area where Jazz could improve would be reporting features; it would be helpful to have more specific applicant data reports with specific date ranges, etc. As it stands now, Jazz uses an "overview" date range.

Jazz serves as our ATS where we house candidates, connect with outside sourcing opportunities. Jazz does a great job of sending out sourcing opportunities automatically from the ATS site; this functionality makes it easy to connect with candidates via my company website and other websites.

JazzHR review by Esther B.
Esther B.

"Impressive ATS, High Value, Excellent Customer Service"

What do you like best?

JazzHR is an excellent ATS for companies of varying sizes. While they may be focusing on smaller companies, we are just under 5000 EEs and the system can support our hiring needs as well. It has saved the recruiters hours a week with its smart communication tools and workflows. Everything can be done right in the system, from accepting 3rd party candidate submissions to customized applications and unique offer letters with digital signatures.

User and candidate reports are done very well and are incredibly easy to set up, customize, and make recurring. The value is very high for the cost. For the most expensive option we have only paid $3600 for the entire year, when we were quoted anywhere from $20,000 - $80,000 for competitor ATSs. They have a month-to-month option and implementation was incredibly quick and easy.

The customer service team is prompt and helpful. While we don't have a dedicated rep, everyone on the team is knowledgeable and quick to offer solutions or add requests to the list for the next updates.

What do you dislike?

At my current organization, I need a certain type of reporting on the list of jobs with each status. This report doesn't seem possible within Jazz, though I don't know that it would be an issue for most TA Managers utilizing an ATS.

I'd like to see customizable job statuses added to the mix. They are currently very few and not able to be changed. They may be working on adding this feature. I'd also like to have an integration of the digital signature platform (Hello Sign) with the job approval process so that approvers can sign without being added to the system.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Just try it! Even if you try it for a month or two, you will see very quick value add to your processes. If you are comparing to other ATSs, consider all the features you need first, and again, just try it out. We've been very happy with Jazz!

Recruiting workflow challenges with our old applicant tracking system. Several hours a week have been saved for each recruiter and coordinator to track all of the hiring information. I also love being able to see and track recruiter activity with just a few clicks. I can quickly and easily find information I need to do my job effectively.

JazzHR review by Luke R.
Luke R.

"My Favorite ATS System"

What do you like best?

The interface is intuitive and allows for a lot of customization

What do you dislike?

They still can't seem to get connected to Microsoft Calendars

Recommendations to others considering the product

Jazz is by far the easiest to use of any ATS I have worked with. The look and feel is much more modern as well. Setting up an ATS takes a lot of work, but everything worked well in my experience. If you use Gmail calendars, then you'll be off and running in no time. If Microsoft, you'll probably have to schedule manually, regardless of what a sales person tells you.

Jazz provides a simple way to post jobs, manage hiring workflow, and store information on candidates. So much of the process can be automated using Jazz, but without losing the personal feel I aim for in my recruiting.

JazzHR review by Rawson L.
Rawson L.

"Great for a small company"

What do you like best?

Very simple setup and administration. There is flexibility to customize positions and workflows easily to work for all types of hiring (G&A, Technical, manufacturing, etc.). It is simple for new managers to on board and use, even if they've never used an ATS previously. Jazz also has affiliate relationships so your job can be automatically posted to a number of different job boards (indeed, CB, etc.)

What do you dislike?

There are significant limitations in scalability. The customizable processes become difficult if not impossible to accurately report on. You cannot assign a recruiter to a position, so if you have more than one recruiter, there will likely be confusion for the HR team but more importantly, the hiring managers aren't able to see who is assigned to a req.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Look at your current and anticipated hiring needs for the next 18 months. JazzHR is great for recruiting teams of 1-2 recruiters MAX.

Jazz provides a unique, efficient, and cost effective ATS tool for small companies. The ability to take applicants from multiple different job boards and have them dropped into the same pool, saves considerable time.

JazzHR review by Kristin R.
Kristin R.

"A User Friendly ATS For Any Business"

What do you like best?

I love the fact that this applicant tracking system doesn't require a long term contract, is super user friendly and can be setup and is ready to go in a few hours, not days or weeks. It merged easily into our website and after spending some time customizing the site, we had our job postings up and ready to go by the end of the day. We've had our ATS up for just under four months and have received over 1500 applications for our positions. The fact that it merged with so many free and paid job boards with a simple click expanded the reach of our job advertising and allowed us to get our positions out to a wider audience.

What do you dislike?

It's not specifically geared towards healthcare and we could use the ability to customize some of the drop down menus to include more healthcare related fields (e.g. minimum experience needs a "professional" option for physicians or similar medical professionals). Also, being able to modify the application appearance would be nice as well. Would also like to be able to adjust security options for limiting what managers who are recruiting can and can't see.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It's a great product for those new to using ATS' or for those who want a basic, uncomplicated, straightforward product without all of the sales pitches that come from the larger companies. You can get everything you need from this product for a fraction of the cost. It's very user friendly and most importantly, cost effective.

Making it easier for candidates to apply and for multiple managers who are recruiting to be able to recruit and see information on candidates. It expedites the process and creates efficiencies where there were none before.

JazzHR review by Mary T. M.
Mary T. M.

"A recruiter's dream!"

What do you like best?

JazzHR is so easy to implement and use. It is a robust system. The customer service and follow up are excellent!

What do you dislike?

There a just a couple of functions that I would add but I can live with that until they add those features. It is still far and beyond the most comprehensive and easy to use ATS that I have worked in.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Everyone at JazzHR is extremely helpful. Check out their website. Sign up for a demo and see for yourself!

Communicating with HR managers and the candidates through the tool so that everything about the candidate is documented in one place. No questions about the status of each candidate. Organization! I have multiple JazzHR accounts that I have set up for separate clients as well as one for my own company.

JazzHR review by Sara R.
Sara R.

"Awesome HR Tool!"

What do you like best?

This is an awesome way to track incoming resumes, applicants, send letters, etc. Everything in one place - so convenient. We connect our managers via Outlook, and we can even schedule appointments from this site. When I experienced a slight hiccup in my Outlook connecting, the IT staff was very helpful and I was back up within minutes! Highly recommend. The easiest HR portal I've used!

What do you dislike?

The only thing I've found that I wish I could do is download the cover letter separately. On our site, it downloads with the employment application. It's not a huge deal whatsoever, but if the cover letter could be turned into a .pdf for downloading, this would be icing on the cake!

Recommendations to others considering the product

Highly recommend!

Everything in one place. Less time searching for resumes. We can give Managers access to only their teams' open positions. More efficient.

JazzHR review by Nina Noelle S.
Nina Noelle S.

"Awesome ATS! "

What do you like best?

My favorite part about JazzHR is the workflow functionality. It is saving us so much time and helping us to hire better people, faster.

What do you dislike?

I haven't been able to get Outlook calendar availability for my team to integrate yet, so hoping that improves overtime. It's not a huge problem, however.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I think it's a great system if you are hiring for more than 10-15 positions per year. It really helps to automate a lot of the recruiting process and help create a better experience for external and internal people.

We are automating a ton! We also are saving a lot of time and are able to review more qualified resumes rather than looking through all of the ones we receive.

JazzHR review by Christina M.
Christina M.

"JazzHR is saving me time and money."

What do you like best?

I love the quick screen feature. I review applications and resumes, and then quickly choose to advance or reject them. Those I like get moved to a phone screen stage and sent an automatic email.

What do you dislike?

The integration with Office 365 calendars is a little buggy, but they're aware of it and I'm told working on making it better.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you're looking for a basic ATS, this is it. It has everything I need for a company of my size (50-100), and has saved me time and money.

We had been doing all of our staffing by hand before Jazz--it automates the process and saves me time and money.

JazzHR review by Ashley T.
Ashley T.

"Love JazzHR"

What do you like best?

It is extremely affordable and user friendly!

What do you dislike?

It is a lot to learn when you start using this product after not having anything and being completely manual in these efforts, but it will be very valued and great to use when we get it up and running.

We are solving our completely manual job application and applicant tracking system. With JazzHR, hiring managers will be held more accountable for the positions they are looking to hire and we will have a better way of tracking candidates from applying all the way to their first day.

JazzHR review by Jessica K.
Jessica K.

"Couldn't be happier!"

What do you like best?

The products are fantastic. But, customer support is even better! I have made recommendations to the support team and they have taken them to the engineering team and made it happen. They are always super responsive to feedback and issues. I've never had such a consistently pleasant experience.

What do you dislike?

It's hard to say I dislike anything. However, I will say that the recent change in reporting functions was a slight disappointment. Again, I'm reaching for something to dislike.

Rapid hiring. We have been hiring at least five people a month for the last two years and it literally would not have been possible without Jazz. Recent integration with Namely has been especially helpful as that is our HRIS.

JazzHR review by Miranda R.
Miranda R.

"Best User Friendly Applicant Tracking System"

What do you like best?

You can customize everything. You can create your own workflows (hiring stages), email templates, customize user access, offer letters, and so much more!

What do you dislike?

It doesn't have as advanced reporting as I would like. For example, to have a report that shows when you moved each applicant into each stage.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Give it a try, you wont regret it.

We are solving how disorganized we weer before in the hiring process as well as keeping better track on our hiring stages and time frames. We also reduced the time to hire significantly.

JazzHR review by Julia A.
Julia A.

"Limited ATS"

What do you like best?

It is a good ATS for the price. It is user friendly and can get the job done.

What do you dislike?

The functionality is very limited and almost nothing can be customized to fit business needs. Even "custom" reporting is very limited and does not include all fields in the system. I do not recommend this ATS for a company that must adhere to an AAP report. What you see is what you get with this system - no custom fields can be created in the job, candidate profile, offer letter, etc.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Be sure to get an in-depth demo with an ATS expert to ask any relevant questions prior to purchasing. It is good for the price, but does not compare to some other more robust systems.

It will help automate the interview evaluation and offer processes.

JazzHR review by Darien G.
Darien G.

"Well Organized, Great Flow, Easy to Use, and affordable"

What do you like best?

It is extremely easy to use and allows you to streamline the Recruitment Process in one place. All Hiring Managers can use it, and it really is very functionally easy to learn and use.

What do you dislike?

I wish there was an assessment piece that could be added to send various assessments directly to candidates from the ATS platform.

We have looked at dozens and most of them have serious flaws. We have utilized JazzHR for several clients now and all have been very pleased.

JazzHR review by Len K.
Len K.

"Job candidate recruiting, communications, and screening"

What do you like best?

Jazz keeps everything related to our job candidate workflow organized in one place -- in the cloud. I know there are dozens of HR platforms that do the same thing, but Jazz does it with a logical user interface, and nothing seems to "fall through the cracks."

What do you dislike?

Jazz (like similar SaaS platforms) needs to send out a LOT of system generated emails every day, so filters will often move those message directly to a candidate's spam folder. If you don't get a response from a candidate, you may need to ask them to check their spam folder (or just send them a direct message).

Jazz helps my client centralize everything related to the job recruitment process, including candidate recruiting (job posting and syndication)), keeping track of applicants & sending messages to them, and screening candidates using interviews and assessments.

JazzHR review by Administrator in Construction
Administrator in Construction

"Makes Candidate Tracking Easy"

What do you like best?

This system is very intuitive and easy to use. I was able to learn it in just a few days on my own. We do not have a dedicated recruiter and my team is small, this helps us to share information easily and know where candidates are in our hiring process.

What do you dislike?

I wish the reporting could be better customized. There is a lot of data in the system, but it's far to manual to get that data. Also, I wish there was an email template that could be attached to the offer letters. Each time you put an offer together, you have to create an email to go with the offer. Lastly, it would be great if there were more options to assigning tasks. We keep our hiring managers very involved and we are unable in some instances to assign tasks to them--you can only assign them to yourself or an administrator in some cases.

Our process is faster because we can easily and quickly send resumes for review and other documents to the hiring managers for review and get a more timely (tracked) response. Our offer process is much easier as well.

JazzHR review by Matt L.
Matt L.

"Great Functionality for the Price"

What do you like best?

I like how easy and intuitive using the platform feels.

What do you dislike?

There are a couple of customizable capabilities that I miss from my previous ATS, but those might exist with the upgraded version of the platform.

Recommendations to others considering the product

This is a very intuitive software that makes sense if you have an intermediate degree of technological fluency. I recommend it to easily integrate with other major HR/Talent products, making the whole source to on-boarding process that much easier.

Integrating several interview tools and our current HRIS has saved us a lot of wasted time.

JazzHR review by Kevin P.
Kevin P.

"Switched to JazzHR and have been very pleased"

What do you like best?

Ease, features, flexibility, tech support access and expertise. In general, every touch point with JazzHR from a system and personnel standpoint has been great.

What do you dislike?

We have identified a few things we would like to see handled differently and have submitted them as recommendations. Most are small things that would make processing/viewing more streamlined. Nothing major.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Highly recommend that JazzHR remains on your list for consideration. We're very pleased with everything we've experienced so far.

We have a RPO model and JazzHR does the trick. We switched from another provider that, we felt, wasn't keeping up with the needs of our model. JazzHR has solved our RPO needs.

JazzHR review by Jen G.
Jen G.

"A great easy-to-use hiring platform that doesn't require an HR department!"

What do you like best?

I love how I can run our entire hiring process from the tool and I'm not a recruiter by trade.

What do you dislike?

I would say there's almost too much you can do but you can pick and choose so you don't have to customize/use every interview or email template.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Make the switch from what you're using now - this too is much easier and easy to embed on your site.

Able to hire effectively without using a recruiter which has saved us a lot on hiring expenses.

JazzHR review by Ashlynn W.
Ashlynn W.

"Makes Recruitment Painless"

What do you like best?

JazzHR does most of the leg work when it comes to recruitment. Once a job is posted, it is advertised on job boards automatically and I just have to sit back and wait for applicants to apply.

What do you dislike?

The only thing I wish JazzHR did do was stop people from applying to the same job multiple times. It does however, flag duplicate applicants.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you have many recruitment needs and want to streamline your processes, definitely consider using JassHR.

Streamlined recruitment. We used to have to post on each individual job board site and got all applications through email.

JazzHR review by Adam S.
Adam S.

"Flexible and Easy to Use"

What do you like best?

JazzHR is very flexible and enables us to set automated email workflows and "hide" job opportunities from our main job board. I

What do you dislike?

It would nice if there was a way to integrate Google Tag Manager with JazzHR so that we could better track sources of applications and effectiveness of recruitment campaigns.

Hire qualified people more efficiently while integrating with outside applications.

JazzHR review by Heather N.
Heather N.

"Keep your candidates organized and keep progress moving."

What do you like best?

Jazz keeps all our candidate flow moving - it lets us organize by job and hiring team and allows us to make feedback and notes within each candidate file.

What do you dislike?

The interface isn't as visually appealing as say, a Trello, or another tool that lets you see all your candidates at once.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Make sure it's the right tool for your size company and make sure your teams are committed to using it.

Allowing us to have all our job applicants in one place for hiring team and HR to see together. Great when we have a position to quickly fill to get everyone on the same page quickly.

"Really Good ATS"

What do you like best?

Our users really like the user interface and ease of use. From an admin standpoint, we've found it easy to configure, we've taken advantage of their jobs widgets to integrate their system's data into our Wordpress website. We've also taken advantage of their itegration with Aurico/Career Builder Background check - which is a 1-way push of data; and we use API calls to pull data from Jazz into our ERP... Also, their support team is solid - they generally understand questions the first time and are responsive.

What do you dislike?

I'd like it if their advanced widget could be more custimizable.

Recommendations to others considering the product

We found the value and functionailty was great.

Managing numerous job postings (up to 50+ at once at times) and their applicants. Integrating their system into a background check system and Salesforce.

JazzHR review by Diana D.
Diana D.

"JazzHR is the friendliest user experience I've had with an ATS."

What do you like best?

The product is easy to learn and use. I've been able to create my own templates.

What do you dislike?

Still learning the program. I haven't been receiving as many applicants as I would like and have had to reach out to other vendors.

Recommendations to others considering the product

This is the best and easiest ATS I've experienced in my 25+ years in HR.

Application tracking and document retention. Creating my own workflow and customized templates.

JazzHR review by Tami M.
Tami M.

"It makes looking at new candidates very easy."

What do you like best?

The best part is saving notes and emails with the candidates, and being able to rate them.

What do you dislike?

I haven't had any dislikes as of yet. So far I have liked the pieces that I use with this software.

Better response time with candidates, and history with candidates that have applied for different positions within the company.

JazzHR review by Amanda L.
Amanda L.

"Great Product!"

What do you like best?

The product is intuitive and easy-to-use.

What do you dislike?

It would be nice to have a mobile version, their satisfaction surveys need to be changed for people who don't have phone support. It would be great it they made phone support a part of the baseline product.

Created a central system for the receipt of applicants and all related documents. Helped to streamline the hiring process.

JazzHR review by Lisa S.
Lisa S.

"Excellent ATS tool!"

What do you like best?

The system is easy to use, reports are quick and clear and it enables us to communicate with each other during the recruiting process

What do you dislike?

Nothing to dislike about it! It works really well for us!

Recommendations to others considering the product

Use it. It's great!

With Jazz HR, we have been able to supply hiring managers with communication tools on their open positions, as well as great reports on where candidates are coming from

JazzHR review by Katie B.
Katie B.

"Extremely impressive service"

What do you like best?

The simplicity of the system, the friendly and extremely helpful customer service, and their constant focus on making improvements and changes based on client's requests.

What do you dislike?

The reporting abilities for qualitative info on candidates is a bit limited, but I'm confident that if I submitted a request that eventually this would be something they would improve upon.

Recommendations to others considering the product

110%

JazzHR takes a ton of time out of the administrative tasks of recruitment and the entire process is streamlined and simplified beyond anything I thought was possible.

JazzHR review by Executive Sponsor in Marketing and Advertising
Executive Sponsor in Marketing and Advertising

"Good ATS"

What do you like best?

Workflows and customized templates are easy to use and easy to build. Jazz does the work for you! Love the customized questionnaires, and knock out questions. Great to have all of your candidate information in one place. Easily searchable. The LinkedIN plug-in is great, IF you invest in LinkedIn recruiter (big caveat).

What do you dislike?

No protected salary field. Duplicate candidates are easily accepted in the system; as a result, it forces the employer to the hard work; the candidate should be told when they apply “you are already in our system, and then be be directed through a “smart” process where it flags them to say that they have already applied to this job etc. Rather than have us do all the work.” As a recruiter, I have found it difficult to track the passive, warm candidates once jobs are closed. The Referral field is deceiving to the candidate; and throws off the analytics in the system.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Recommend, with some reservation. There are some limitations.

When our hiring managers use the system, it is a much more efficient way of moving candidates through the process. We can track candidates well and efficiently.

JazzHR review by Administrator in Marketing and Advertising

"Love Jazz!"

What do you like best?

I love how easy to use Jazz is. I've used several other applicant tracking systems that were clunky, difficult to navigate, and just not user intuitive. Jazz is so simple and just has a great overall user experience.

What do you dislike?

For larger companies, they may not have all the additional features that a recruiting team needs. But for a small company like mine, I actually see that as a positive.

Recommendations to others considering the product

This product is great! Definitely utilize the webinars and other tools they give you. And pay attention to any updates on the sight, they can be super helpful especially if they are updates your company specifically would benefit from.

Jazz has helped us streamline and house all of our job openings and applicants in one place.

JazzHR review by Luke M.
Luke M.

"Great solution for managing the hiring process"

What do you like best?

We've used JazzHr to post a number of positions and really like the workflow. It's helped us find talented professionals to add to the team.

What do you dislike?

I haven't noticed anything that I don't like.

It's helped us find talented professionals to add to the team and it saves a lot of time during the hiring process.

JazzHR review by James P.
James P.

"Great Product!"

What do you like best?

Hi like the simplicity and customer service that comes with the product.

What do you dislike?

Limited ability to fully customize. It would be nice to add in interview stages after a req goes live.

One stop shop for recruiting is what its doing for us. The benefit is that I can add any users from my organizing and give them the ability to recruit on their own.

JazzHR review by Layne L.
Layne L.

"JazzHR is a user-friendly recruiting tool."

What do you like best?

I've used JazzHR as a candidate, interviewer, and as an admin. In my experience with each of those roles, it's collaborative, user-friendly, and convenient. Jazz helps to ensure interviews run smoothly, and works well throughout the talent acquisition process, and takes out so much of the manual work.

What do you dislike?

It's difficult for me to pinpoint any specific features I dislike about JazzHR, although after glancing at some of the other reviews, I agree that it would be nice to have a mobile-friendly app.

Applicant tracking, interviewer collaboration, scheduling, automated emails

JazzHR review by Larry W.
Larry W.

"Good but needs work and they are better than most "

What do you like best?

It is easy to customize workflows, use and posted multiple positions

What do you dislike?

Although the system is able to do many things there are multiple areas of improvement

Having data around hiring speed and performance. We are using this to manage processes and ways to make them more efficient

JazzHR review by Luke A.
Luke A.

"Excellent ATS for the price and functionality."

What do you like best?

JazzHR allows my company to set up our recruiting in a unique way specific to our needs.

What do you dislike?

A few functions that are missing are desirable but not necessary.

Recommendations to others considering the product

This is an ATS for users that understand the recruiting process and the company needs. If this is you then this product is the best for its price and functionality.

Cut our recruiting time down by 50 percent and will reduce it more in the near future by integrating other departments.

JazzHR review by Mark W.
Mark W.

"Jazz is a very good and capable applicant tracking system"

What do you like best?

Jazz provides flexibility and ease of use. The functionality is there and it allows you to tailor to your needs.

What do you dislike?

Some better ways to view information. Jazz could improve its user interface so that you can see the resume and type notes simultaneously

Recommendations to others considering the product

Jazz can meet your needs no matter what your size. My recommendation is to spend time with the Jazz team prior to implementing so you can best maximize the functionality of the system.

* It provides the ability to speed the hiring process

* It tracks the hiring process and helps with succession planning

JazzHR review by User in Individual & Family Services
User in Individual & Family Services

"High Level of Functionality with the depth and flexibility everyone looks for in a ATS"

What do you like best?

The functionality of Jazz is extremely flexible which makes it a very strong platform to use. So many apps available these days will address some of the issues or needs but not all. We currently use just a some portion of what Jazz offers and still it meets all of our needs.

What do you dislike?

The online help information could be more robust but the chat support is really great.

Eliminating the redundancy in managing multiple

JazzHR review by Jasmine R.
Jasmine R.

"User friendly and very flexible!"

What do you like best?

I love that you are able to customize almost everything to your needs.

What do you dislike?

The website on a tablet can be glitchy.

We have saved time, paper, and being able to pull up discussions and workflow history is very helpful.

JazzHR review by Cassandra L.
Cassandra L.

"Easy, Fast, Reliable, Streamlined!"

What do you like best?

Workflow automation for the WIN! Having the ability to automate outreach, communication between candidates, scorecards, job postings... the list is endless of time saving opportunities JazzHR has lent our team.

What do you dislike?

Honestly, nothing. I vetted a ton of ATS and for price/performance, JazzHR is the best. (Jazz) Hands down!

Recruiting, hiring, interviewing and candidate experience has all been streamlined and automated! I can't believe how easy it is to setup and start seeing ROI from day one.

JazzHR review by Administrator in Information Technology and Services

"JazzHR ROCKS! "

What do you like best?

JazzHR has saved us many hours of stress and the headache of passing around resumes to hiring teams and communicating with candidates. Integrations were easy and the system is clear and easy to navigate. Customer Service is also top notch - always courteous, helpful and prompt with addressing our needs. JazzHR has simply made my job easier and I would definitely refer them to others!

What do you dislike?

Would love to see a workflow added where different employment apps could be automatically sent depending upon candidate state of origin.

Recommendations to others considering the product

We searched high and low and reviewed many software programs. JazzHR was the clear winner.

Less emailing of resumes to hiring managers and individual emails (confirming resume receipt) to candidates. Everything is automated!

JazzHR review by Administrator in Legal Services
Administrator in Legal Services

"JazzHR"

What do you like best?

I like using certain features such as "watch" to keep track of applicants that I'm working on. I like being able to communicate with my team by adding notes and moving applicants to different stages of the hiring cyce.

What do you dislike?

I dislike that notes etc. are erased when you move an applicant to another job.

Applicants are onboarded faster due to the ability to communicate with team directly via the software, i.e. sending welcome emails that lets other staff know to begin onboarding the applicant.

JazzHR review by Donna S.
Donna S.

"right from the sales call to inquire to the demo to now using JazzHR, has been a very good expeirenc"

What do you like best?

It has a lot of features. I don't use all of them but if we wanted to tie everything together in our office including offer letters and on-boarding

What do you dislike?

I wish there was a step by step paper guide to look things up (I'm old school :))

Really it's all about having one place for all of our resumes but I do like that I only have to put the job description on place and it does the work of posting for me.

JazzHR review by Administrator in Non-Profit Organization Management
Administrator in Non-Profit Organization Management

"Extremely user friendly and efficient, makes recruiting and hiring easy!"

What do you like best?

The ability to design workflows so that steps in the process are automated. This saves me a ton of work.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes I have a lot of different variables that change by position for each workflow, I'd like to see it structured like a decision tree where I can follow different paths by choice

This saves our small team a ton of time, and also serves as our HR file so we have everything in the same place.

JazzHR review by Administrator

"Inexpensive option for startup hiring"

What do you like best?

The price point and flexibility of the subscription. As my company's first ATS system, it was a good starting point.

What do you dislike?

It's very clunky and not particularly user friendly.

We need to accelerate growth, and do so in an organized, efficient way. We certainly kept organized using Jazz though it was difficult to easily see our candidate pipeline and process.

JazzHR review by Kalpesh K.
Kalpesh K.

"Good Experience"

What do you like best?

Scheduling interviews and submitting the feedback also on the same platform.

Track of the upcoming interviews for current or future days.

What do you dislike?

Not sure I am correct but I don't see my past interviews or feedbacks given.

Currently its sync with the outlook calender is not working for me.

Taking interviews for the candidates and submitting the result or feedback.

JazzHR review by User in Marketing and Advertising

"Good for the cost"

What do you like best?

It's so easy to use! I honestly never even did a training program on Jazz and feel like an expert user. I also love the simple visual cues like candidates going from purple to green when hired.

What do you dislike?

I wish there were more rating options for candidates when it came to feedback, easier access to see coworker's calendars to set up panel interviews.

It's helped us set better stages and consolidate feedback.

JazzHR review by Administrator

"Great customer service & easy to use"

What do you like best?

I love the ease of use for my internal managers. We're able to communicate our needs and next steps easily through the system.

What do you dislike?

The e-form setup can sometimes be cumbersome, or doesn't always meet my needs to send more than one document in one email communication. I would also like it if the emails send with e-docs were recorded under the Emails tab for the Candidate along with all my other communications.

Recommendations to others considering the product

N/A

We've been able to follow a standardize process for all candidates. Made it really easy for managers to follow.

JazzHR review by User in Non-Profit Organization Management
User in Non-Profit Organization Management

"Makes it Easy to Manage Applications"

What do you like best?

I like this is the one place where I can review, and either approve or reject applications for a specific role.

What do you dislike?

The embed codes for the website could be much better.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would recommend trying the software. It is a great way to manage the job applications process.

Managing job applications in an efficient and easy way.

JazzHR review by Kian B.
Kian B.

"Worst Customer Service Ever"

What do you like best?

SAML Integration with Onelogin and SSO with google suite

What do you dislike?

They are forcing me to 30 days notice prior to cancelation even their terms of service dont say anything about it

Recommendations to others considering the product

Really read the terms of service https://www.jazzhr.com/terms-of-service/

Hiring process

JazzHR review by Administrator in Professional Training & Coaching
Administrator in Professional Training & Coaching

"The best recruiting site"

What do you like best?

The site is very effective, the job postings attract qualified candidates,.

Also, the board is user friendly, easy to customize on your preferences, and very effective for team working. Their customer service is also really great.

What do you dislike?

Nothing so far, the site is great and we are very pleased with it

It is a great source of recruitment, it saves a lot of time and money

JazzHR review by Ygor L.
Ygor L.

"Great experience for multi-generation companies"

What do you like best?

JazzHR is easy ATS to learn and teach other Hiring Managers. It's a great tool for multi-generation companies of any industry.

What do you dislike?

This ATS should have advanced tools to manage users.

We were able to reorganize our recruitment process, speed the hiring stage and give a better candidate's experience.

JazzHR review by User in Management Consulting
User in Management Consulting

"Jazz is all that jazz and more!"

What do you like best?

It make things easy - you can clearly see how many applicants are in process, how many have been reviewed, and the other stages of the recruiting process. You can flip through resumes and sort right there on screen.

What do you dislike?

It's hard to attach a candidate to a new/different job and also hard to do a global search. Maybe this has changed but when I used Jazz, this was a major downfall.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Check it out - it's better than 90% of other ATS platforms out there and the shortcomings aren't enough to avoid it.

ATS for recruiting and hiring!

JazzHR review by RUTGER C.
RUTGER C.

"Great for Hiring needs"

What do you like best?

Helped manage the hiring experience especially during a busy work day

What do you dislike?

I wasn’t sure if the post was seen by the most people at times - we may have had to pay for the extras

Hiring and we realized how streamlined the product was

JazzHR review by Consultant in Internet
Consultant in Internet

"Overall good ATS"

What do you like best?

Jazz is superior to past ATS we have used. I like that the system is very user-friendly and easy to use.

What do you dislike?

I would like to see more interaction with an account manager. I'm not sure we are taking full advantage of all the features Jazz has to offer.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Jazz is a decent product. The report section is good and everytime I have to add a new user to the system, he/she is able to navigate through the system with ease.

Easier work flow when interviewing and hiring candidates. We are better able to have a pipeline of CVs for when hiring needs arise.

JazzHR review by Administrator in Non-Profit Organization Management
Administrator in Non-Profit Organization Management

"Inexpensive and easy-to-use solution "

What do you like best?

We had an email-based system for applications. Jazz was a huge step up and at a price we can afford

What do you dislike?

Some ATSs have more features, but Jazz has everything we need

Recommendations to others considering the product

An ATS is worth every penny

Supervisors can access applicants directly, and it's vastly easier than when we used email applications

JazzHR review by Administrator in Philanthropy
Administrator in Philanthropy

"Thus far Jazz has been a great tool to manage candidates."

What do you like best?

I like how the candidate page is organized. I like the ease of use of the landing page.

What do you dislike?

There is a lot going on in Jazz! Things sometimes I feel aren't easily recognizable. The reporting function isn't as intuitive as I would like.

We use Jazz to manage our candidate pool.

JazzHR review by E. F.
E. F.

"Excellent experience for hiring"

What do you like best?

I love having everything in one place and being able to see where each candidate is in the process.

What do you dislike?

Certain bits of the user experience can be clunky. But it could be just me because I was new to the program.

Managing a large number of resumes for a job opening without anyone falling through the cracks.

JazzHR review by Vanessa C.
Vanessa C.

"Great customer service"

What do you like best?

Easy to navigate. Great customer service. Great tool!

What do you dislike?

None to report. None to report none to report none to report

Its awesome that applicants can apply through social media and it links directly to tool.

JazzHR review by Russ O.
Russ O.

"JazzHR"

What do you like best?

Ease of use. Unlimited users. Great connectivity with job boards.

What do you dislike?

Was unable to easily import records from former ATS.

Problem: limited number of responses to job postings. JazzHR immediately got us more responses.

JazzHR review by Executive Sponsor
Executive Sponsor

"Great HR ATS Solution"

What do you like best?

The product was intuitive and easy to use.

What do you dislike?

We wish that this product integrated with DocuSign and a file storage solution.

We utilize Jazz to better manage our HR recruiting and hiring processes.

JazzHR review by Lynda M.
Lynda M.

"SPHR certified HR professional with over 25 years experience in the field"

What do you like best?

Having an 'all in one' space to track, monitor and communicate with applicants.

What do you dislike?

There is a process learning curve regarding the organic 'free' postings

A one stop applicant tracking systems that makes an administrative process easier.

JazzHR review by User in Staffing and Recruiting
User in Staffing and Recruiting

"simple, straightforward candidate tracking "

What do you like best?

ability to see all candidates in one place

What do you dislike?

the customization options aren't entirely intuitive or comprehensive

it's made our tracking of candidates far more efficient and streamliend

JazzHR review by Administrator in Hospital & Health Care
Administrator in Hospital & Health Care

"JazzHR Recruiting Tool"

What do you like best?

That you can communicate straight through the tool or via email and it is recorded in JazzHR

What do you dislike?

Reporting and searching features. Still a bit cumberson. Don't always get the report or search that was intended.

I have 10- 20 jobs I am working on at one time and I can communicate with them all very easily.

JazzHR review by User in Sports
User in Sports

"Middle of the road ATS"

What do you like best?

I liked the way you can integrate from sources. There were a variety of options that you could integrate.

What do you dislike?

It just wasn't very clean. The user functionality wasn't great.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I think Jazz is fine for some early stage startups. If you're looking for something for a larger business i'd lean in a different direction.

Recruitment tracking

"Awesome"

What do you like best?

So simple, easy to set up and very user-friendly!

What do you dislike?

It would be nice to have a dedicated customer service point of contact for general questions.

We have streamlined and automated our initial onboarding process through Jazz from the initial candidate contact through the final hiring stage. Saving time and reducing confusion as well as errors. Great product!

JazzHR review by Administrator in Internet
Administrator in Internet

"Simple and Convenient - Our Hiring Managers are Easily Engaged!"

What do you like best?

Simplicity! JazzHR does a great job at making ATS simple and accessible for hiring managers, all while reducing workload for HR through automation.

What do you dislike?

Nothing that stands out. Maybe more company branding options? (see examples from Muse or other company branding pages).

More automation. As a one-man HR dept., any administrative need that I can use tech for, the better.

JazzHR review by User in Renewables & Environment
User in Renewables & Environment

"Nice Product and adds lot of value in your professional growth"

What do you like best?

robust sourcing tools enable users to post jobs quickly and accurately, mirror any internal approval process, and syndicate jobs to numerous free and paid job boards from one easy spot.

What do you dislike?

The only thing that's not so easy is uploading resumes. Emailing or uploading resumes requires manual work to populate the right information such as name, email address, source, etc. If you have a lot of resumes to email or upload, it will take quite a bit of time to get the information into the system.

gets everyone on the same page fast with the easy-to-use interface, promise and deliver a quick response time and useful instructions,rounds up communication about candidates to save time.

JazzHR review by Consultant in Human Resources
Consultant in Human Resources

"Great tool for your first ATS"

What do you like best?

Very simple user interface, easy to configure, navigate the candidate pipeline, and provide feedback on candidates.

What do you dislike?

Reporting is very unsophisticated. It's fine for companies that don't track recruitment metrics, but will not work for a full, data-driven solution.

Create a database to source, track, and hire candidates. Get candidates out of applying via email.

JazzHR review by Administrator in Staffing and Recruiting
Administrator in Staffing and Recruiting

"The best ATS deal going"

What do you like best?

Can be highly customized without paying more. Email templates, mass mailings, and scheduled mailings. Process steps can be tailored to your process. Fast and easy.

What do you dislike?

"Improvements" need more road-testing before being implemented.

Implemented without a hitch for a company that makes 100+ new hires a year. Incalculable time and labor savings.

"Driver Trainer and HR"

What do you like best?

I like the ease of use. Things are very convenient to use and make hiring easier.

What do you dislike?

There is nothing I can say I really dislike

Recommendations to others considering the product

Do yourself a favour and give it a try. You will not be disappointed.

Arranging Drivers and being able to communicate with others in HR

JazzHR review by Administrator

"User Friendly, and ever changing in the best way!"

What do you like best?

Easy usability and edit ability of requisitions/people for our ever changing fast paced company.

What do you dislike?

Still young, many fixes still needed for maximum usability. However, they are so great at sending suggestions to their Engineering department!

Recommendations to others considering the product

Do it!

Good and simple, just young and growing still with Jazz.

JazzHR review by Christian C.
Christian C.

"Pretty good ATS for the money, very good for a large recruiting team"

What do you like best?

Able to use many different recruiters on the same platform. Price is inexpensive. Support is very responsive.

What do you dislike?

Reports are tough to see the information we're looking for. Job posting through The Resumator is a bit clunky and performance on free boards is not as good as some other ATS's. Cannot change pre-set parts of the recruiting flow. Calendars can't scale to see if you have many different appointments scheduled.

Get all of our recruiters on a single platform, reduced costs

JazzHR review by Internal Consultant
Internal Consultant

"Efficient and so easy to use"

What do you like best?

The ease of obtaining reports that provide current workflow status

What do you dislike?

Nothing at this stage, early days for our organisation using JazzHR

Recommendations to others considering the product

Certainly give it a try

Candidate workflow status enables point in time results for improved management and analysis of data.

JazzHR review by Administrator in Defense & Space
Administrator in Defense & Space

"Jazz User Experience Review"

What do you like best?

User interface, ability to have unlimited number of users/account holders with different access rights and permissions.

What do you dislike?

Lack of simplicity/clarity of use for interview/assessment features.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Would recommend

Recruiting and applicant tracking. Having hiring managers/teams involved in the candidate screening process.

JazzHR review by Administrator

"Sr. Director of Recruitment"

What do you like best?

Friendly user interface, ability to customize job posting questionnaires, ability to move candidates through the process quickly, automation.

What do you dislike?

Search functionalities for resumes can be better

Recommendations to others considering the product

Create boolean search function for candidates

Candidate tracking

"Very helpful software"

What do you like best?

The convenience and layout is what I like best

What do you dislike?

Nothing that I dislike comes to mind at the moment

Recruiting

JazzHR review by User in Health, Wellness and Fitness
User in Health, Wellness and Fitness

"Satisfied user"

What do you like best?

It is easy to navigate through and organized.

What do you dislike?

The response time for customer support could be faster.

The overall improvement of my school

Learning about JazzHR?

* We monitor all JazzHR reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.