JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Advanced Real Estate Forecasting

Oracle's JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Advanced Real Estate Forecasting is a scalable, Web-based solution that integrates transactional, budgeting, and forecasting processes so you can quickly and efficiently create accurate, up-to-date forecasts and budgets at the unit, property, and portfolio levels.

Work for JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Advanced Real Estate Forecasting?

Learning about JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Advanced Real Estate Forecasting?

JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Advanced Real Estate Forecasting Reviews

Showing 4 JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Advanced Real Estate Forecasting reviews
JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Advanced Real Estate Forecasting review by User in Commercial Real Estate
User in Commercial Real Estate

"Still could use an easier learning curve"

What do you like best?

Once I know exactly how to pull the reports I'm looking for, they come out easy to read with the perfect amount of detail.

What do you dislike?

I don't find the report set up very intuitive. I understand that it's capable of doing far more than I will ever need it to do, but all of those options makes it difficult to learn and overwhelming to look at.

We use it for all budgeting and reforecasting purposes. It's integration with our internal company website has been very helpful for building billing purposes.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Advanced Real Estate Forecasting
JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Advanced Real Estate Forecasting review by <span>Claire J.</span>
Claire J.

"JDE is very easy to use"

What do you like best?

How you can create your "favorites", but you can also split them up into categories. For example: manual bills, rent increase, etc.

What do you dislike?

I wish sometimes I didn't have to use the address # for a tenant. I wish I only had to use their lease #.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Very easy to use! Great way to answer many tenant questions.

When tenants have a question about what is outstanding I can pull up the A/R aging with details and send to the tenant that information in a PDF form.

What Real Estate Portfolio Management solution do you use?

JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Advanced Real Estate Forecasting review by User in Real Estate
User in Real Estate

"It’s ok"

What do you like best?

It Works as well as it needs to. The latest version is easy to navigate and allows you to structure your screen the way you need to

What do you dislike?

Reports don’t always work well unless you pay for customization. That runs into a lot of money. Certain things should be readily available like being able to run multiple csv’s that split into separate documents.

Entering billing information for leases and license agreements. Entering Sales and Running Sales reports as well as rent rolls

JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Advanced Real Estate Forecasting review by User in Industrial Automation
User in Industrial Automation

"Pretty Easy. Just plug and play"

What do you like best?

I like that its easy to install safeguards which minimized duplicate postings

What do you dislike?

The areas are limited when it comes to running reports

Recommendations to others considering the product

Really helpful if you like a plug and play program

We are able to reach a larger clientele with this program as opposed to others we've used

Learning about JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Advanced Real Estate Forecasting?

* We monitor all JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Advanced Real Estate Forecasting reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.