Do you work for Jet Reports?

Jet Reports Reviews

1-50 of 57 total Jet Reports reviews

Jet Reports Reviews

1-50 of 57 total Jet Reports reviews
Jet Reports review by Allan W.
Systems Analyst

"Storeroom Management Made Easier"

What do you like best?

The flexibility. The fact that I can pull virtually any data from my ERP system and transform it to any format I need makes it my go-to tool for extracting data.

What do you dislike?

I occasionally run into performance issues with large files, which can be difficult to see before running and can be tough to troubleshoot. Granted, it only happens when pulling huge amounts of data and making known bad moves such as nesting NL functions, but some reports I can't streamline any more and take upwards of 50 minutes to run.

Recommendations to others considering the product

The better you know your data source, the more useful Jet will be.

I use it for many problems, most recently I set up a report to pull all storeroom items that need to be put away and build a table of reclass journal entries that can be copied and pasted into our ERP to put items into their appropriate bins. I could do this with a directed putaway function, but the Jet solution is actually much faster. I also can provide historical analysis on parts checkout, inventory turnover, and relative cost by functional area, all by pulling from similar tables to gather data on inventory activity.

Jet Reports review by Jared W.
Accounting Manager
Hospitality

"Jet Reports is a terrific product"

What do you like best?

I love being able to utilize all of the features of EXCEL while accessing my Accounting database to pull financial data. I love the GL function and it's ease in setting up reports. I enjoy it's interface tax in Excel.

What do you dislike?

I wish you could lock a spreadsheet to a specific company. I have 3 companies worth or reports and sometimes I forget to check which company I'm in when I open a report and it calculates incorrect data. I wish it were easier to code more complex reports. The jet feature seems to crash occasionally which is frustrating. I wish there was a feature to remove all Jet components of a sheet (just values)if I want to send it to a coworker without Jet.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would highly recommend JET Reports to anyone looking to do more than just using stock reports in your financial software. Because of it's integration in Excel it allows you to use all the power and formatting ability that would be more complicated in another package. It's versatility is what makes it shine.

Jet Reports is AMAZING! I've created over 50 unique Jet reports that allow me to save hundreds of hours of data entry over the course of a year. This allow me to present information otherwise inaccessible to upper management in a timely manner. We use to use Crystal report (which was part of our old accounting system) to generate our financial statements. JET is much more flexible and user friendly. It allows me to create any report I can think of in short order.

Jet Reports review by Jeff S.
Controller

"Sales Summary from Navision 2009"

What do you like best?

Once you understand the correct punctuation requirements in the query formulas to your accounting system, it is a very powerful tool. The drill down capabilities are a very nice feature. It will allow you to see all the supporting and underlying transactions supporting reported numbers.

What do you dislike?

In my case, the sales jet report template takes almost 8 minutes to process. My query is date sensitive, and I have to stop the query's auto processing to change the dates.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Its a great Excel add-in, which allows one to do Excel functions on data pulled from the accounting database.

Reporting revenues under various pricing levels and customer types. This helps us target the more profitable sales customers

Jet Reports review by Lewis R.
IT Manager

"Reporting - Serveral Hours to a Few Seconds"

What do you like best?

Jet Global has provided us the tools required to take a reporting proces that used to be manual and take several hours and convert the process to opening Excel and simply clicking a refresh button.

What do you dislike?

Like any reporting tool, it can be difficult for non-technical users to learn, but we do have a few who have successfully taken on that challenge. Since reporting occurs in Excel it is a familiar environment for everyone. The web portal needs some work or at least better instructions for getting it installed properly.

We now have a library of standard reports that we run on a regular basis. Some used to take hours to develop each period. Some are delivered via e-mail automatically via the web portal. We have a Custoemr Service Level Report that used to take more than a day to put together. Now we just open and click refresh. A quarterly corporate spend report used to take 2-3 hours now is also just an open and refresh process that takes just a minute or two.

"Jet Reports Recommendation"

What do you like best?

MS NAV comes with a lot of canned reports; however, there is always somebody in management that wants to see a report in a different format or the report you want doesn't exist. Jet allows me to extract just about any data in whatever report format I want. It takes a bit of knowledge to get started and sometimes build reports. But once you have it, you're done and they can be updated with the click of the mouse.

What do you dislike?

sometimes difficult to debug a report and sometimes the jet add-in disconnects so you have to restart your computer

I use Jet for all Financial Statement Presentations. Unlike using just excel, if you have an adjustment with Jet, all you do is "refresh" and all data is updated. With excel you would have to copy and paste. It's a real time saver.

Our Industry is the Manufacturing of Heat Exchangers.

Jet Reports review by Administrator

"Open up your Reporting without hiring a programmer!"

What do you like best?

Microsoft Dynamics is notorious for a weak set of reporting tools. Most BI tools are complicated non-intuitive, and provide no human support options should you have problems.

Jet Global solves all of these problems. It connects directly to my Dynamics database, and in an easy to use interface allows access to all my tables and their fields. With three different wizards to choose from, report writing becomes transparent even for those who are not programmers. When we do get stuck Jet live-person support has been outstanding.

What do you dislike?

My only issues with the Jet Add-on are minor. I wish that copy/paste was easier, I wish that Ctrl-Z worked to undo.

We have a unique sales structure so none of the canned NAV reports really filled our reporting needs. With Jet, reports are fully customizable.

Jet Reports review by Tobias E.
Principal Solution Specialist

"The Best Analytics for Dynamics"

What do you like best?

Jet provides a solution that means that you can bring world-class Microsoft Analytics to your company, with the basic data warehouse, reports and dashboards deployed in less than a day. Expanding and adding to your solution is going to be better and faster that with any other technology.

What do you dislike?

With D365 Microsoft has made it much more difficult to extract data from The databases, which impacts Jet's ability to execute.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you are interested in Analytics or budgeting in the Dynamics space, evaluate Jet throroughly.

Analytics on the Dynamics AX platform, dashboards and reporting.

Jet Reports review by Jared H.

"Very useful tool for making reports from complicated data sets"

What do you like best?

Our database has a TON of data. JetReports allows us to run reports on a daily basis that make sense to various departments in our organization.

What do you dislike?

I would agree with what others have said: there is definitely a learning curve. It's not for complete novices. There is some excel and database knowledge that you need...not matter what anyone tells you

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you have someone on staff that is familiar with database programming (SQL, etc) then JetReports is probably going to underwhelm

We have daily and weekly production reports that we need to send our clients. Running these used to be cumbersome and time consuming. I can now run these reports on demand with up to the minute data. The benefit has been more timely answers for my customers

Jet Reports review by Carol U.
Owner
Non-Profit Organization Management

"Excellent customer service and training"

What do you like best?

I like the fast response from Sales, Trainers, Support, Customer Service. I am always amazed the the quick response to any contact I have with the Jet Team which is generally via email. I usually expect to hear back from an organization within 24 hours. With Jet the responses are typically with in a couple of hours.

What do you dislike?

So far nothing.. Learning curve is longer than anticipated but took on three new software packages at one time.

Recommendations to others considering the product

There is a learning curve as with any powerful software not to deter from purchasing, just to be aware of.

Pulling data from distribution software that is timely.

Jet Reports review by Administrator in Medical Devices

"Jet Reports enables rich, detailed, easy to use reporting."

What do you like best?

I love the direct access to our ERP database to enable different types of reporting. For example - I can compare post-sale customer discounts against sales (pulling from the AR and AP sides of our ERP) for live tracking of discounts. Without Jet, this would be a high-effort monthly process. Now, it's a click of a button. Additionally, I can create custom reports to deliver exactly what end users need (and adjust them as processes change) without the risk that a user will accidentally change the wrong filters. Important filters can be hard coded! And more...data warehouses! Consolidating detailed data into flattened structures for easy reporting is fantastic, as is removing historical data from ERPs to keep performance high but still being able to report on historical data.

What do you dislike?

It is an Excel plugin and so it can crash when doing complex or large reports. It does seem to add a little bit of instability to Excel. This is more true of Office 365 when Office/Excel is being frequently updated.

It's certainly not a big issue but it can be annoying.

We solve budgeting issues by having frequent, automated Jet Reports run in the background and push to synced Dropbox folders. Outsides sales has overnight updates on sales, discounting, promotions, etc. This allows for sales to be more focused on promotions that generate sales. Jet also allows for easy review and cleanup of ERP Master Records - vendors, customers, dimensions, etc. to keep our ERP clean and improve data integrity.

Jet Reports review by Administrator in Information Technology and Services

"Jet Reports Review"

What do you like best?

Jet Reports is pulls data from our Jet Cubes, Data Warehouse and Microsoft Dynamics Navision.

The cubes and Data warehouse update nightly for the larger reports so Jet it not constantly pulling from our Live Navision DB which is very large and would take a performance hit. Instead it pulls against the Jet Data Manager.

What do you dislike?

Users that are running reports that are already built run into issues when we get a few versions behind. The problem is I have to get the Jet Report Writer updated first and that user must verify our current Jet reports run on the newer version. Once that is done I have to uninstall Jet on each PC and reinstall the newer version. I know there is a newer Jet Reports Software that would help with this but we haven't upgraded at this time but plan to in the future.

Recommendations to others considering the product

This is a wonderful company with great support. I have always gotten answers quickly with problems solved..

Crunching Data any way you want. Slicing and dicing based on which department needs what information.

Very robust.

Jet Reports review by Ramin M.
ERP Consultant (Techno-Functional)

"The Perfect Reporting Pairing for NAV!"

What do you like best?

Jet Professional speaks native NAV / Business Central, meaning that option strings and FlowFields are supported! It also has it's own built-in drill-down capabilities and scheduling/autopilot mode for advanced functionality and distribution!

What do you dislike?

I wish there was some Power Query-esque data-relating functionality in Jet Professional to allow for multiple data sources to be linked (i.e. NAV with non-NAV).

Recommendations to others considering the product

Take the leap! Great features and functionality!

Ad-hoc reporting across all strata of organizations (mid-level to C-suite), with full detail and drill-down capabilities and permissions-inheritance.

Jet Reports review by Jodie M.
Accountant II
Oil & Energy

"Jet Reports"

What do you like best?

I love the ability to quickly view live data in customized reports. Since these reports are based in Excel, they're easy to understand, use, and write.

What do you dislike?

As a designer I've learned that it's not Jet Reports that has limitations, it's the data itself. If I can't get a report to work, it is because that's not the way the data is set up in the system.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Watch tutorial videos to understand what Jet Reports has to offer.

We use Jet Reports for everything. Everyone in our office uses them, from budgets, to tracking invoices, to federal reporting.

Jet Reports review by Administrator in Religious Institutions

"The Best tool "

What do you like best?

The best part about this tool is the ease of use for designing financial reports and statements and your imagination is the only limitation. The Excel Add-in tool works so good with other excel functions that it brings the best of both worlds together.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes when you are running large reports in background mode you cant use windows basic functions such as copy and paste.

We have been using this to get our financial reports and Statement also we have designed several statements to be sent out to our customer. The benefits for us is that we can design the statements and reports exactly the way our customers need it to be.

"Jet Report Recommendation"

What do you like best?

I am sorry to say this, it is not user friendly or it is hard to set up the structure to be able to run the reports

What do you dislike?

Very complicated, time taking and requires advances skill in excel before attempting to do it.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Change with the recent technological inovations, make it simple, try to have a system which is easily understood by normal average users. Add more flexibility, alwasy add new fitures and new inovations. Prepare materials that can train and use as mannual. The current material is not easily understood by users.

We do all sort of report using Jet Report at the moment, all non-for profit reports required by donors and individuals

Jet Reports review by Beau B.
CIO/Assistant Controller
Construction

"Jet simplifies our Annual Financial Audits and Internal Reporting"

What do you like best?

What do you dislike?

I wish jet could run faster on complex reports. I also feel that nesting functions for complex reports is difficult to master.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Very good value for the cost

Our auditors request every report in excel so using Jet is a no brainer. I have a folder with all the reports and all i have to do is update the date ranges each year. We also use jet for ALL of our internal reporting.

Jet Reports review by Tim H.
Manager Logistics and Inventory Control

"Simple tool with great capability"

What do you like best?

Using the Excel environment for designing reports makes this tool very welcoming for people unfamiliar with report coding and no SQL experience

What do you dislike?

Some conflict when multiple reports are open at the same time, causing occasional Excel crashes. Having only one Excel open at a time helps, but that isn't very realistic during heavy analysis

Using Jet we have completely replaced the out of box reporting options for Dynamics NAV

Jet Reports review by Eric C.
Network Administrator
Mechanical or Industrial Engineering

"Great Reporting Tool"

What do you like best?

great features and ease of use right from excel

What do you dislike?

may need a specialist to assist with detailed reporting

Recommendations to others considering the product

great features and tools to create your reports. also the Portal allows you to schedule reports to run and be emailed to users/groups so set it and forget it.

widely used in our company for daily, weekly, monthly reports. all departments use it for their needs/reporting. live data right from our datasources/data warehouses.

Jet Reports review by Abraham A.
Staff Accountant
Food & Beverages

"A great and easy to learn/use report tool that ingrates will with Dynamics NAV"

What do you like best?

What I like best is the ease of use of updating existing reports that use Jet Reports as long as you know the tables and fields of your database.

What do you dislike?

What I dislike is that when I'm refreshing a Jet Report that it occupies that excel program and that I cannot use another Excel window.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would highly recommend that you pay for training for your users that have a Jet Reports designer license. Having the training will provide a good foundation/habits for your users in creating reports. Also, the users with the designer license should have a good understanding of how your database is setup(ex. tables and fields).

The business problems that we are solving is that rather than relying on the default reports from our ERP system we have the ability to create customized reports tailored to the end user of the report.

Jet Reports review by Rosemary N.
Assistant Controller

"Love Jet Global"

What do you like best?

I love the free learning offered. I love the report wizard.

What do you dislike?

sometimes i find it a little complicated to figure out what is wrong with a report.

Recommendations to others considering the product

i highly recommend if you use excel a lot, Jet reports make report writing much easier

many reports are easier with Jet. simplified, faster, less work.

Jet Reports review by Abby W.
Business Operations Development

"Jet Reports for BI"

What do you like best?

Jet Reports allows me to collect data and use it to make informed decisions. It has become a primary role for me to create reports for others to make sure we are operating efficiently.

What do you dislike?

You have to be excel savvy. I wish there were more training videos.

I use Jet Reports to analyze data for operations. I benefit by viewing past, current, and future trends that allow me to make educated and informed decisions.

Jet Reports review by User in Civic & Social Organization

"It's ok; No really t a fan"

What do you like best?

The formulas a pretty straight forward and if you know what you're doing, it nice to be able to customize reports.

What do you dislike?

Jet is always crashing on me... (OLE error).; Jet doesn't do well if you need to modify the numbers (adding a hard coded number into the result of a jet formula does NOT work well), so it's not that flexible.

When creating reports, jet overrides the data I have in tables within the same excel spreadsheet even though they do not contain jet formulas.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Make sure you have support and make sure your system is properly set up for Jet. (Ex. - if you want to report on a specific dimension, make sure it's a global dimension). I've heard of users loving this product, but I find it difficult to work with.

Reporting financial and information to management, board of directors, and internal analysis.

Response from Tara Grant of Jet Reports

Sorry to hear you having these issues. Our team of reporting enthusiast are standing by and eager to take a look and resolve for you. Please email them directly at support@jetreports.com, or catch them online at https://jetsupport.jetreports.com. Based on what you are describing here, we are confident we can assist and give you much better Jet Reports experience.

Jet Reports review by Nick J.
Controller
Construction

"Jets have been great for providing customizable reports to our employees"

What do you like best?

I love that Jets Global lets me create reports specific to certain needs that can be passed to other employees. Those employees can then use customized reports to pull the exact information they're looking for. If a report ever needs to be adjusted, I'm able to quickly process the change and turn the report back over to the employee.

What do you dislike?

At times Jets can be very complicated, especially when working with different databases.

Several Operations Metrics, closing reports, accounting issues, and other general reports

Jet Reports review by Michael H.
Senior Accountant
Accounting

"Jet Reports review. "

What do you like best?

Jet Reports has been a great resource to be able to run financial statements quickly and format them the way our organization needs them set up.

What do you dislike?

The time it takes to refresh reports is the thing I dislike most about Jet Reports. I know there are ways to get it to run quicker but it can be difficult to know what those are.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Jet Reports is a great tool to use with NAV.

Management reporting has been the most helpful. Being able to create inventory reports to monitor inventory turnover and margins have been a great benefit.

Jet Reports review by Eric M.
Global Supply Chain Manager

"Extracts the data you need"

What do you like best?

I like the freedom to access all available fields, and create my own filters and sorts.

What do you dislike?

The documentation or examples for advanced concepts is minimal.

We use it to catch mistakes, provide daily intelligence, and help us plan for the long term.

Jet Reports review by Melanie M.
BI / Systems Analyst
Wholesale

"Great support network"

What do you like best?

Responses are fast and thorough from support

Report development is possible for a range of users

So many development options - anything is possible, it's just a matter of 'how'

What do you dislike?

Limited availability during business hours (due to time zone differences)

Reporting, dashboards - visibility on processes and gaps

Jet Reports review by Eric M.
Global Supply Chain Manager
Consumer Goods

"Great way to customize data"

What do you like best?

I can get very specific data in a simple format, and create complex multi-table reports easily.

What do you dislike?

Some of the advanced formulas are hard to find clear documentation for.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It's great. Get it.

We use Jet to provide visibility of all aspects of the business. It helps us find errors and understand what's going on.

Jet Reports review by User in Venture Capital & Private Equity

"Excellent! "

What do you like best?

Jet Reports is a great product! We love all aspects of it! It has saved our company a great amount of time. It was definitely worth the investment!

What do you dislike?

We really like everything about Jet Reports except that you can’t run other excel programs while it is jetting.

Our company's financial reporting has been greatly simplified with the use of Jet Reports! It has made our month end closing process much more efficient.

Jet Reports review by Patrick B.
Chief Business Officer
Architecture & Planning

"The go-to tool for executive and PM dashboards as well as ad hoc reporting"

What do you like best?

In a matter of minutes I can create custom reports/queries to make quick informed decisions

What do you dislike?

Wish I had a deeper knowledge base to more fully utilize the tool. It does everything I need but I know I'm leaving functionality underutilized.

Recommendations to others considering the product

This product has a low barrier to entry, in a relatively short period of time anyone can be up and running.

ERP reports are inadequate for fast management analysis/decision. Jet Reports allows me to quickly access data and format so I don't need to pull multiple reports and consolidate.

Jet Reports review by Greg E.
ERP Coordinator
Medical Devices

"Easy to start using and lots of options and functionality for advanced users"

What do you like best?

It's inside Excel which means I can format easily and share with others easily too. It also can connect through Web Services so you can show Notes on reports.

What do you dislike?

For complex reports, in some cases it can be cumbersome to update as business needs change.

GL reconciliations, vendor/customer report cards, accounting analysis

Jet Reports review by Ann L.
MIS Tech

"Buggy and not reliable, hard to use."

What do you like best?

We were able to make a single report with help from outside consultants.

What do you dislike?

This requires outside help for any customization, and is not reliable. This is a waste of time also. I am on Windows 10 and can't log into JR. I'm an admin.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Don't bother, go with Pivotier instead.

We need reports out of Navigator. We've since gone to Pivotier, but require JetReports for Windows 7 machines.

Response from Colin Greig of Jet Reports

Ann, thank you for sharing your feedback and concerns with the G2 community. We’re disappointed to hear that Jet Reports has been so challenging, but hope we can improve your experience with us and our products. We would love an opportunity to ensure you have the proper set up, and determine if anything was misconfigured. We also want to address all your concerns about logging in, and how you can manage report customizations without an outside consultant. Please reach out directly to our support team (support@jetreports.com) so we can get started and so we can share your valuable feedback with our product teams.

Additionally, we are happy to hear that you’ve found success with Pivotier – one of our first products! However, since we no longer support this product with development or upgrades, we encourage you to move all your users to the same current and consistently available Jet Reports product (https://www.jetreports.com/solutions/microsoft-dynamics-nav/) so that you can avoid any future disruptions in service. We’d be happy to discuss all your options so that you can build the best reporting environment for your users.

Please reach out with any additional concerns – we really want the opportunity to help you succeed with your reporting needs.

Sincerely,

The team at Jet

Jet Reports review by User in Food & Beverages

"Jet Reports is amazing!"

What do you like best?

I've been using Jet for about a year now and love it. There was a bit of a learning curve with learning how to build reports but I feel like an expert now.

What do you dislike?

I don't have a fancy computer unfortunately and sometimes running reports will slow down or freeze my computer

Lots of data entry eliminated so we can focus on more important things.

Jet Reports review by Industry Analyst / Tech Writer

"Just getting started developing with Jet"

What do you like best?

The ability to pull Nav data into excel.

Great examples to follow.

The use of Excel to develop report using intuitive formulas is brilliant.

The use of Excel as the reporting tools is great because users are familiar with it

What do you dislike?

Slow performance.

Having to install Jet on every computer and the setup is cumbersome

Recommendations to others considering the product

If there is a way to not have to install Jet on every computer, that would be great.

Costing information for manufacturing

Customer information outside of Nav.

Jet Reports review by Nafiz I.

"Taking the fuss out of reporting"

What do you like best?

The step by step NL function when reporting.

What do you dislike?

Excel maximum records. This limits the amount of information that can be drawn in a shot. With that said, it is not something that we run into very often.

Jet reports has allowed us to create financial reports, reports that help align our operations and understand our workload and workflow.

Jet Reports review by User

"Data at your fingertips"

What do you like best?

I love being able to write my own reports, without having to but my IT team.

What do you dislike?

I don't like having to depend on IT in order to upgrade.

We have been able to more readily access the data in our NAV database, as well as being able to our production database as another database.

Jet Reports review by User in Sporting Goods

"Jet Reports"

What do you like best?

Once you understand Jet Reports and how to design and maintain your files, Jet Reports is can be easily customized to meet multiple department needs.

What do you dislike?

The learning curve for this product is high and finding help in building reports is difficult. Integrating Jet Reports into existing programs, like Access, is difficult. Online support and message boards are very limited in advice/help and often seems outdated. There is not a high enough user base to make this product useful to a company with a limited IT team and/or small budget.

Jet Reports is our main reporting tool, it is used to pull all required data from our ERP system.

Response from Tara Grant of Jet Reports

It’s great to hear that you are finding Jet Reports is easily adaptable to your organizational reporting needs! But I’m sorry to see that you are finding the support site to be limited. Someone from our team of fervent data experts would be happy to schedule a call and answer any questions you have that might not be answered in our knowledgebase articles. Please email us directly at support@jetreports.com so we can get that set up! We are committed to making sure each and every Jet Reports user has everything they need for successful reporting, so please let us know how we can assist you.

Jet Reports review by Jason F.

"Great Excel Add-in"

What do you like best?

I enjoy the flexibility of the product and the support provided by Jet Reports is very efficient and knowledgeable.

What do you dislike?

The inability to pre-determine run time length for some reports.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Use of this product does require detailed primary understanding of both Navigator and Microsoft Excel.

We have been able to develop in house reporting solutions for Navigator, which has a less robust internal reporting product.

Jet Reports review by Eric C.
Network Admin

"Good Reporting Tool"

What do you like best?

Simple programming to create reports. Jet Web Portal is very helpful to organize and schedule reports to be ran.

What do you dislike?

their support is not on east coast so can't get assistance in the am.

Reporting is much easier now from manufacturing reports to financial reports.

Jet Reports review by Ronald S.
IT Manager

"Best product ever"

What do you like best?

Easy to write and customize report at your finger tips

What do you dislike?

The cost. The basic software isn't bad, but getting into some of the more robust features is pricey.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Get it! No excuses!

Any possible report you can think of you can create. It gives you any data you might want with a click of a button

Jet Reports review by Administrator

"Flawless, Jet works Great!"

What do you like best?

What I like best about Jet Global is it is Easy to use.

What do you dislike?

I don't really dislike anything, but would like to see Power BI options included.

You can make a report for anything, sharing reports help continuity.

Jet Reports review by Administrator in Accounting

"Jet Reports for NAV"

What do you like best?

Ease of use for end users to quickly build reports from NAV data.

What do you dislike?

It's a little expensive if you need designer access for multiple users.

Users are able to build ad hoc reports and are able to leverage their existing excel skills to format the data into presentation quality reports.

Jet Reports review by User

"Jet saves my life! Setting it up can be slightly challenging, but once there it is amazing!"

What do you like best?

I love that it reads the data live from the SQL server so it is always accurate. It saves TONS of manual entry time into excel and helps ensure more accurate information.

What do you dislike?

It can be challenging to set it up the first time without help from a consultant (for me at least).

It has helped tremendously with all types of reports, especially profit analysis that can be drilled down to many different levels easily.

Jet Reports review by Danica P.
Business Solutions Consultant

"Jet Reports review"

What do you like best?

It is an excel based tool that easily accesses datasources to create quick lists or complex financials.

What do you dislike?

Periodic performance issues on large reports.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Intermediate knowledge of the database is helpful.

Clients can create reports in a familiar interface that can be formatted to be used internally and externally.

Jet Reports review by User in Chemicals