Jet Reports

Jet Reports provides robust, easy-to-use reporting and Business Intelligence solutions that empower business users across the globe to make informed decisions.

Work for Jet Reports?

Learning about Jet Reports?

Compare Jet Reports to Similar Solutions

Jet Reports Reviews

Ask Jet Reports a Question
Showing 28 Jet Reports reviews
Jet Reports review by <span>Brian K.</span>
Brian K.

I love Jet!

What do you like best?

I love having the ability to pull information from multiple systems into a single report, writing reports the way I and my company want to see them, filtering data as necessary for the user, and the ability to schedule reports and have them automatically send out based on my parameters. I also like to have the ability to drill down and see the base data that drives the results in the report.

What do you dislike?

More of a wish...I wish that when a user went to run a report, if the option field is a date, that there was a little calendar "date-picker" that could show up. It would just be easier than having to look at a calendar to figure out what the date was 2 weeks ago.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Carefully review your needs and weigh the ability to design and produce your own customized reports to suit you and your company versus the canned reports that come with many software packages. I think you will find that Jet makes it easy to get the information you want, when you want it, and you can be confident in the results because YOU know where they came from.

We are able to schedule reports for sick/vacation time available/used; capital project status; daily sales information and statistics; financial statements; inventory...we use Jet for nearly all of our financial reporting and rely heavily on it for reporting and analysis in all areas of the company.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Jet Reports
Jet Reports review by <span>Jared W.</span>
Jared W.
Invitation from the software vendor

Jet Reports is a terrific product

What do you like best?

I love being able to utilize all of the features of EXCEL while accessing my Accounting database to pull financial data. I love the GL function and it's ease in setting up reports. I enjoy it's interface tax in Excel.

What do you dislike?

I wish you could lock a spreadsheet to a specific company. I have 3 companies worth or reports and sometimes I forget to check which company I'm in when I open a report and it calculates incorrect data. I wish it were easier to code more complex reports. The jet feature seems to crash occasionally which is frustrating. I wish there was a feature to remove all Jet components of a sheet (just values)if I want to send it to a coworker without Jet.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would highly recommend JET Reports to anyone looking to do more than just using stock reports in your financial software. Because of it's integration in Excel it allows you to use all the power and formatting ability that would be more complicated in another package. It's versatility is what makes it shine.

Jet Reports is AMAZING! I've created over 50 unique Jet reports that allow me to save hundreds of hours of data entry over the course of a year. This allow me to present information otherwise inaccessible to upper management in a timely manner. We use to use Crystal report (which was part of our old accounting system) to generate our financial statements. JET is much more flexible and user friendly. It allows me to create any report I can think of in short order.

What Self-Service Business Intelligence solution do you use?

Jet Reports review by <span>Carol U.</span>
Carol U.

Excellent customer service and training

What do you like best?

I like the fast response from Sales, Trainers, Support, Customer Service. I am always amazed the the quick response to any contact I have with the Jet Team which is generally via email. I usually expect to hear back from an organization within 24 hours. With Jet the responses are typically with in a couple of hours.

What do you dislike?

So far nothing.. Learning curve is longer than anticipated but took on three new software packages at one time.

Recommendations to others considering the product

There is a learning curve as with any powerful software not to deter from purchasing, just to be aware of.

Pulling data from distribution software that is timely.

Jet Reports review by Administrator in Medical Devices
Administrator in Medical Devices
Invitation from the software vendor

Jet Reports enables rich, detailed, easy to use reporting.

What do you like best?

I love the direct access to our ERP database to enable different types of reporting. For example - I can compare post-sale customer discounts against sales (pulling from the AR and AP sides of our ERP) for live tracking of discounts. Without Jet, this would be a high-effort monthly process. Now, it's a click of a button. Additionally, I can create custom reports to deliver exactly what end users need (and adjust them as processes change) without the risk that a user will accidentally change the wrong filters. Important filters can be hard coded! And more...data warehouses! Consolidating detailed data into flattened structures for easy reporting is fantastic, as is removing historical data from ERPs to keep performance high but still being able to report on historical data.

What do you dislike?

It is an Excel plugin and so it can crash when doing complex or large reports. It does seem to add a little bit of instability to Excel. This is more true of Office 365 when Office/Excel is being frequently updated.

It's certainly not a big issue but it can be annoying.

We solve budgeting issues by having frequent, automated Jet Reports run in the background and push to synced Dropbox folders. Outsides sales has overnight updates on sales, discounting, promotions, etc. This allows for sales to be more focused on promotions that generate sales. Jet also allows for easy review and cleanup of ERP Master Records - vendors, customers, dimensions, etc. to keep our ERP clean and improve data integrity.

Jet Reports review by Administrator in Information Technology and Services

Jet Reports Review

What do you like best?

Jet Reports is pulls data from our Jet Cubes, Data Warehouse and Microsoft Dynamics Navision.

The cubes and Data warehouse update nightly for the larger reports so Jet it not constantly pulling from our Live Navision DB which is very large and would take a performance hit. Instead it pulls against the Jet Data Manager.

What do you dislike?

Users that are running reports that are already built run into issues when we get a few versions behind. The problem is I have to get the Jet Report Writer updated first and that user must verify our current Jet reports run on the newer version. Once that is done I have to uninstall Jet on each PC and reinstall the newer version. I know there is a newer Jet Reports Software that would help with this but we haven't upgraded at this time but plan to in the future.

Recommendations to others considering the product

This is a wonderful company with great support. I have always gotten answers quickly with problems solved..

Crunching Data any way you want. Slicing and dicing based on which department needs what information.

Very robust.

Jet Reports review by <span>Jodie M.</span>
Jodie M.

Jet Reports

What do you like best?

I love the ability to quickly view live data in customized reports. Since these reports are based in Excel, they're easy to understand, use, and write.

What do you dislike?

As a designer I've learned that it's not Jet Reports that has limitations, it's the data itself. If I can't get a report to work, it is because that's not the way the data is set up in the system.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Watch tutorial videos to understand what Jet Reports has to offer.

We use Jet Reports for everything. Everyone in our office uses them, from budgets, to tracking invoices, to federal reporting.

Learn more about Jet Reports

Jet Reports Videos

Learning about Jet Reports?

* We monitor all Jet Reports reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.

Compare Jet Reports to Similar Solutions