(26 reviews)

Jibble is a cloud application designed to enable users to effectively track time and attendance for their team.

Work for Jibble?

Learning about Jibble?

Jibble Reviews

Ask Jibble a Question
Showing 26 Jibble reviews
Jibble review by Maizura R.
Maizura R.

"Fast, Convenient and Complete"

What do you like best?

The fact that the employees cannot manipulate the report due to when they Jibble In, the system will automatically detect the location, time and date. Same goes to when they Jibble Out also. If the employees are working outside (sales/contractors), this system enables the manager to keep close track of what the staff is doing.

What do you dislike?

Just sometimes there are few glitches that do not allow you to Jibble In / Out and sometimes it even crashes and we are left with not being able to Jibble In/Out. No other concern besides that because this system is as simple as tapping in and out of the system while all the details will automatically be detected within that single tap in/out.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Highly recommended because it is as easy as just tapping a button to Jibble In/Out

I've realized that this system allows me to do a complete report with better metrics at the end of the month for each employee. Therefore, better reporting can be implemented inside my report.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Jibble
Jibble review by Tomas F.
Tomas F.

"Best value tool you can find around for checking in-out"

What do you like best?

What I like best about Jibble is the simplicity of use and the straight forwardness of the tool. We have being using it for around 4 months now. You can set it up in a few minutes, ask your colleagues to download the app and have them onboard in no time.

What do you dislike?

We had some trouble in which our employees downloaded and logged into the app making up a team instead of using our team. Those employees where checking in into their own team (not ours). The way to avoid this is preventing the employees from downloading the tool before they get the invitation to do so.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Just send the invitations to your colleagues, don't make them download the app for themselves before sending the invitation.

We have deployed a complex retail operation in Peru, we have over 150 people training in extremely remote places of that country. We are talking jungle, sierra, seaside, bog town, small town, little villages. They travel all over the country. What we need is for them to be there at the precise time when the training begins. Our client demands that. We needed a geo tracking tool that would only track on checkins and outs, and we found it.

What Time Tracking solution do you use?

Jibble review by Sergio C.
Sergio C.

"Great Value for the Price"

What do you like best?

It's a very simple tool that helps tracking no only via its website but with Slack, Chrome and other integrations that are very useful. It's also very cheap compared with other solutions like harvest.

It's also very easy to deploy with our workers and the customer support has been really fast an helpful with any issue or doubt we've faced since we started using Jibble.

We are going to keep using it in the near future for sure.

What do you dislike?

The Chrome extension needs a little more features and a task search bar, this could make searching for tasks a lot easier. I think the reports could be improved and show more data with a better UI.

I would love to have an option to personalize the main dashboard and create specific metrics to measure results, such as average time consumed by client or something like that.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Be aware of all the activities you need to track and divide them in groups such as clients, areas or so. This would make the activity assessment easier.

Client over service and making an assessment for future automations. We've been able to identify activities that consume a lot of time and start developing chat bots or automations tu optimize our workflows.

Another thing we've been able to identify is dead times of our workers so we can improve the way things are done or buy tools that help to speed up the team tasks.

Jibble review by Kristyn S.
Kristyn S.

"Great Product! Lots of Features and Easy to use interface. "

What do you like best?

Ease of Use, Ability to use from all platforms. Able to track PTO. Very little training required to get up and running quickly. For my team we were able to get up and running in minutes. Ability to export and keep the data yearly in Excel is great. When an employee leaves we download the data from that employee and then we remove them from the system. Great benefit.

What do you dislike?

Having to pay per person. I would like to use it to track volunteer hours and it is too costly to do that! IF you could add a feature for not for profits that would be fantastic. The volunteer tracking could be slimmed down because we do not track PTO so it could only track volunteer hours to prevent companies adding real employees under volunteers to avoid paying more.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Easy product saves time and money and mistakes for my team. Getting payroll run in a short time period and accurate is priceless.

Tracks hours for hourly employees and tracks vacation and sick pay for salary employees. Great software and can us across platforms. Payroll got very easy once we implemented your system . My time is very valuable and the softward reduced the time it takes for me to prduce accurate paychecks.

Jibble review by Marija .
Marija .

"Great for startups"

What do you like best?

It is an easy to use time tracking platform that allows me to not only track time and attendance, but gives me a precise time sheets and reports that I can present to my clients. It has a powerful option on geolocation that gives me the insight on field sales.

What do you dislike?

On a few instances (probably during the update) I was unable to use jibble for a short period of time, but thankfully there is so called Kiosk+ option, so have used it in offline mode.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Easy to use and setup time and attendance tracker. Instead of worrying about accurately billing my clients I can now focus on designs and it saves me a lot of time when it comes to generating reports and time sheets.

Since I can use jibble on multiple platforms, I can now track time for both me and my employees when we go on travel work assignments. Thanks to Kiosk+ function I was able to work in offline mode, when I was on the field assignments.

Jibble review by Cydney I.
Cydney I.

"Great for startups, small businesses, and personal projects!"

What do you like best?

I love that Jibble allows my team to work from anywhere in the world, track their progress, and make sure they're not working themselves too hard.

What do you dislike?

Not everyone can afford the pricing when first getting started. However, this is me being nit-picky. The price I've seen per team member isn't bad if you are starting out small!

Recommendations to others considering the product

Start out small. Test it out for yourself if you're a business owner, a non-profit founder, or just beginning to work as a full-time entrepreneur. Track your own time, figure out how to categorize your tasks, and set yourself a time limit. We're not made to live to work. We should be working to live life well!

Being able to have our remote team clock in and track where we're spending the most time in one place.

Jibble review by User

"Jibble puts it all in the fast lane"

What do you like best?

Jibble's interface is very intuitive and can be picked up by anyone, regardless of their computer skills. The ease at which users can log in and complete their hours has eliminated the complaints of having to do this task in the first place. The accuracy of recording has also created a culture of equity.

What do you dislike?

Some of the "pre-fill in" aspects don't seem to work but perhaps I am missing a step? Also it might be fun to have monthly pop-up demos on the other paid aspects of the site. This might assist me in knowing what the product can do and if our team has need for it currently or in the future.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Start out with the basic set-up and get your team familiar with it. Then you might have an easier time introducing other products in the same vein.

This system streamlines attendance management and allows workers to see the benefits of logging in extra hours. It tallies the monthly totals which makes time sheet processing a breeze. Our main business problem was the rudimentary way of keeping attendance, using Excel spreadsheets. The primary benefit is the erasure of errors: Jibble is infallible when it comes to accurately recording tracked time.

Jibble review by Alex O.
Alex O.

"Jibble makes managing my time and billing my clients pain and stress free"

What do you like best?

The slack integration is very useful, and also the reporting makes it easy to see numbers and understand how much to bill clients quickly and easily using my accounting software, Xero. I also think the arhcitecture of the front end of the webapp is very clear and intuitive.

What do you dislike?

I'm not a fan of the new feature where you cannot jibble out when you already are jibbled out. When I am backdating jibbles, sometimes I need to jibble out when the autojibble already has me out, which is a bit of a pain. Also, it would be handy to include ex-employees (those removed from the current workspace) in reports. For example, one of my employees has left, but in my project planning and client billing, I still want to include his hours into the situation. However, I don't want him to be appearing on weekly timesheets. The billing model could be improved in my opinion. When I upgraded to the paid plan, I actually only wanted access to one or two of the paid power up features, but there is no option to purchase only access to a couple of these. This could make jibble more profitable as well as you could charge more for all power ups and lower for one or two.

Recommendations to others considering the product

none

Client billing has become a lot easier since using jibble, along with the ease of organising my time management. this in turn gives me more time to focus on core business activities and delivering services to clients.

Jibble review by Sahr S.
Sahr S.

"Jibble is great for activity tracking, and managing how much time teams allocate to projects."

What do you like best?

The best thing I like about Jibble is the Chrome extension and the Slack integration. It saves valuable time in your day when you can easily start tracking your time by using the extension or communicating in Slack.

Secondly, the user-friendly dashboard makes managing tasks fun and great on the eyes. Also, team members or clients that want to use the app on different mobile or iPad devices can do so by easily tapping a button.

What do you dislike?

Jibble looks almost too fun to use (is that a bad thing?). The platform doesn't pass for the typical staunch corporate look which sometimes raises questions with clients that you recommend to use the platform. However, once they get past this initial judgement phase, they get to learn very quickly how useful the teool can be.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Jibble is great especially if you already have an existing technology stack and you value knowing where your team's time is going. Also, it's a great tool for maintaining accountability with clients where the work has been allocated around a certain time frame. As long as your team keeps the platform up to date (tie it in to their salaries), it can be a very useful reporting tool.

The business problems we're looking to solve include the following:

1) a better way to manage the time individuals put in in their day and into each task

2) Produce better reports for our stakeholders on time allocation

3) Integrate a time-tracking software with our current tech-stack

Jibble review by Vikram H.
Vikram H.

"The easy way to manage workflow"

What do you like best?

The ease of commands and the reports generated are just such a great tool. It helped me figure out who was having troubles in their duties and how to best fix it. It also helped me figure out dependencies so we did not have long downtimes when one resource was waiting for another

What do you dislike?

The web UI is a bit lacking. A cleaner UI would go a LONG way

Recommendations to others considering the product

Make it a part of your morning routine for your employees. The data it generates is very very valuable

Resource management, employee performance

Jibble review by Aswin S.
Aswin S.

"Best attendance management tool"

What do you like best?

Jibble is been one of the best tool we have come across in the market. For hassle free, self sustained attendance marking, Jibble has value added and bought our maintenance time down on managing attendance with our music learning center. We also enjoy their priority support and seamless functionalities that are limitless to new possibilities. Way to go Jibble and keep up the great work!!

Team AacharyaA

What do you dislike?

Future attendance marking in case of Leaves (Planned ones).

Recommendations to others considering the product

A must try tool for easy attendance management and time tracking

Managing attendance and one stop report anytime for anything that we offer as courses in our educational sector.

Jibble review by User

"Jibble is great for tracking time spent on select projects and clients!"

What do you like best?

Jibble can be integrated with Slack and is great at tracking how much time

Is being spent with each client and our different tasks.

What do you dislike?

It occasionally fails to recognize logins and descriptions posted within Slack and needs to be edited on the website dashboard.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you use Slack as well I strongly recommend integrating it in there to limit the amount of apps you have to run.

We have started using Jibble Bot in place of Toggl which was not able to integrate into Slack and was limited in being able to determine how much time we were spending on each client and specific projects.

Jibble review by Administrator

"Affordable and Convenient Time Tracker"

What do you like best?

The Chrome extension makes it easy for our team members to log their time towards a few different activities throughout the day.

What do you dislike?

My one feature request is a toggle to include Removed Member data in Reports (without having to export the data).

Prior to Jibble, each team member tracked their own time and submitted a report once a month. The team version was just too expensive for our simple time tracking needs. Jibble was affordable, so we now have visibility into our data every day/week, which allows us to make better (and faster) decisions.

Jibble review by Administrator in Consumer Services
Administrator in Consumer Services

"Super time tracking app"

What do you like best?

It's really easy to use; seamless between the desktop and mobile app versions. We wanted a time tacking app for our small business to suit flexi working personnel and it works brilliantly for this.

What do you dislike?

Nothing really so far. Maybe it would be nice to be able to edit wrong time punches on the app as well as desktop site.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It's easy to use, no noticible glitches, and seems a good price in comparison to other products.

Accurate time tracking of flexible working employees. Not spending time on excel 'in and out' timesheets.

Jibble review by Valeri M.
Valeri M.

"Jibble Review"

What do you like best?

All info contained in 1 spot for my entire team. Less hassle for me as their manager! And it integrates with Slack!

What do you dislike?

I heard some say the notifications that they had been logged in for over 8 hours got to be a pain - if they forgot to clock out one day, for example. But I'm sure they didn't have their notifications settings correct.

Flash issues on company computers, so Jibble allowed us quick timecard access and tracking.

Jibble review by Administrator

"Jibble a must have for start-ups"

What do you like best?

This free platform helped me fix some fundamental issues with getting attendance with my business that is project location based. It proves useful for work on the go and is so simple and straightforward for using as a business owner and also as an employee!

What do you dislike?

Nothing much really to dislike! it even has charts for you to use!

Recommendations to others considering the product

Just go ahead and give it a try!

It has helped me solve my business's project-location based issue where there is not just our head office but different job-sites the people need to be in different days of the week. I realized that jibble can solve all that in just one app!

Jibble review by Executive Sponsor in Computer Software
Executive Sponsor in Computer Software

"Easy to Use Attendance Checker for Off Site Employees"

What do you like best?

Its so simple and fun to use! With location tracking and facial recognition we are sure that the check-ins and check-outs are indeed valid.

What do you dislike?

Nothing! This product is really fun and easy to use!

Recommendations to others considering the product

Jibble is great for sales teams who often do work off-site!

Jibble has made attendance tracking fun for the team! Since its a cool app on our phones, everyone is excited to use it.

Jibble review by Administrator

"So happy to have found Jibble"

What do you like best?

Jibble team listens when I request features.

What do you dislike?

So far, nothing. Everything I didn't like about the app, Jibble team has been working on a solution.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Jibble keeps getting better. The app is easy to use, just need to get the team better at remembering to Jibble in.

We needed better staff accountability when working offsite. Now we have an easier time billing clients with accurate hours

Jibble review by Administrator

"Pleasing and easy to use"

What do you like best?

It is a simple software which is easy to use and implement. minimal training is required.

What do you dislike?

Lack of integration with planning functions.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Including planning functions

We are able to get a clear cut costing and time spent on activities

Jibble review by Administrator

"so happy we found Jobble"

What do you like best?

its so easy for the guys to use the app to sign in and out everyday, and the reports we can generate it helps with payroll a whole bunch

Thanks

What do you dislike?

We had an issue about time logs, but after we spoke with customer service we resolved and its has been great ever since

We can track all the guys when and where they sign in every day

Jibble review by Administrator in Design
Administrator in Design

"Simple and easy to use. "

What do you like best?

Being able to track time per activity and run reports on those activities.

What do you dislike?

That is doesnt integrate directly to quickbooks

Accuracy in trackingntime and ease of tracking job time

"Easy but comprehensive"

What do you like best?

I love the ease of use - the interface is quick and intuitive. Reporting of time is flexible - I use a lot of tasks because I need to break all the time down for customers.

What do you dislike?

You can't go straight into something new after going out - you have to wait until 1 minute has passed, otherwise it gets jumbled.

Customer invoicing, customer timesheets, task tracking.

Jibble review by Administrator

"Everyone should use Jibble "

What do you like best?

Ease of use and customized features and time tracking settings. The Jibble support team is great.

What do you dislike?

Unable to use platform to calculate pay. Unable to use platform to track vacation, etc. Unable to alert when an employee is late or absent.

Keeping employees honest in their reported time. Tracking, mobility,

Jibble review by Administrator

"Great time tracking tool"

What do you like best?

I love the chrome extension and the daily/monthly timesheet views.

What do you dislike?

The sign can be slow at times. Also, I don’t scrolling through all of the members to get to my name, since I’m the administrator.

We needed a simple way to track employee hours in a detailed way.

Jibble review by User in Hospital & Health Care

"Jibble"

What do you like best?

For easy to use for time sheets. Ability to use kibble bot to clock in via slack.

What do you dislike?

It would be helpful to have a feature where you can clock in automatically with logging into slack.

Best free time keeping system I have used.

Jibble review by G2 Crowd User in Entertainment
G2 Crowd User in Entertainment

"Punch in, punch out"

What do you like best?

Easy to use, functional. A good way to keep yourself on track

What do you dislike?

An extra step to remote working that is not necessarily necessary should people prefer to work odd hours rather than regular ones

It's good for keeping track of time "worked"

Learn more about Jibble

Jibble Videos

Learning about Jibble?

* We monitor all Jibble reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.
(26 reviews)