Jifflenow

Jifflenow is a sales advancement platform that B2B companies use to meet customers, advance sales, and close deals.

Work for Jifflenow?

Learning about Jifflenow?

Jifflenow Reviews

Ask Jifflenow a Question
Showing 17 Jifflenow reviews
Jifflenow review by <span>Megan B.</span>
Megan B.

"Awesome Organizational Meeting Management Tool with fantastic customer support!"

What do you like best?

I love the Account team that works with me from the beginning to the end - customizing the tool for me and making any required changes I need along the way! Top notch support with friendly and responsive support always! The tool works amazing for me because this team helps make that happen!

What do you dislike?

The fact that the tool times out to quickly and I have to re-enter credentials (email and password too many times a day).

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would highly recommend. I was using excel int he past and would have 14-20 calendars going at all times and one change i would make I would have to manually make sure all others were in line. It was difficult to see availability when multiple users would be needed, had to create the meeting invites, all manual made for much more chance for error and super time consuming!

Easy user process, meeting management made simple, time saving, post show analytics, live tracking, great Mobile app for meeting managers & users on the go

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Jifflenow
Jifflenow review by <span>William O.</span>
William O.

"Great product for companies with a heavy conference schedule"

What do you like best?

Ability to see and manage customer meetings onsite and make highest and best use of available space.

What do you dislike?

From an administrator standpoint, meetings that are cancelled still show on the list and it can be easy to overlook the little red mark which indicates it is a cancelled meeting.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Bring your executive admins in early for adoption with the C-Level calendars they manage - Having their buy-in early will have a positive impact on adoption.

Managing onsite meetings with customers is no longer a jumbled mess of excel and google docs trying to keep things organized. This has allowed meeting managers to focus on other areas of conference management.

What Sales Enablement solution do you use?

Jifflenow review by <span>Andrea R.</span>
Andrea R.

"Great experience with JiffleNow!"

What do you like best?

JiffleNow has made it easy for us to manage 1:1 meetings for large and small scale events and ensure that communication to internal and external attendees is streamlined. No more manual tracking and sending out individual Outlook invites!

What do you dislike?

So far, every request we have had to customize has been met so I don't have any complaints about functionality at this time

Easy management of 1:1 and executive meetings

Central portal to review overall schedules

Automated calendar invites to internal/external attendees; removes need to manually send

Jifflenow review by User in Semiconductors
User in Semiconductors

"A highly effective, robust meeting tool with continuous improvements and features"

What do you like best?

Level of customization to accommodate different business needs event by event. Each event can be structured entirely different based on how you need meeting rooms and access structured. Excellent level of customer support!

What do you dislike?

Still some occasional bugs that result to load issues or page refresh delays. However, once discovered and addressed, Jifflenow does a good job on trying to find a resolution ASAP.

Customer meeting management for industry events. The tool has been a major improvement from past tools used. The ability to customize the tool specific to your event needs has been a great benefit and overall the tool is easy to use, which helps with the adoption rate and learning curve for frequent users.

Jifflenow review by <span>Joey M.</span>
Joey M.

"Amazing"

What do you like best?

Multiple admins can book meetings and add it to outlook.

What do you dislike?

One thing they are working on already was my only complaint. I would like to be able to do some of the customization myself. It is already on the road map so I am not concerned.

Before Jiffle only one admin could book a meeting now it is live and multiple users are booking meetings.

Jifflenow review by <span>Ashely M.</span>
Ashely M.

"Great product with superior customer service "

What do you like best?

The platform is easy to set up and implement event to event, and easy for folks to become fluent in using. The tool provides visibility into meeting scheduling, availability and helps track the meeting goals.

What do you dislike?

Some of the custom reporting is somewhat limited. for example, we run a custom report with specific fields that we need to report upon post event. this report has to be created each time within each event vs creating once and setting up as a standard report across all events.

Gathering of meeting requests, meeting hosts / attendee schedule availability and traction of meeting goals.

Jifflenow review by User

"Making meeting management easy"

What do you like best?

Not sure. I like many features, but most likely the best would be the calendar page which I use to check on room availability or - in a separate tab(s) - the calendar of the my most important attendees.

What do you dislike?

That it times out and I have to start all over again if I get distracted by something else. It's not saving progress.

We got rid off the dreaded xl sheet to manage rooms and people during events/shows. It also makes it so much easier before the show for attendees and requestors to book meetings with several attendees.

Jifflenow review by <span>Tammy R.</span>
Tammy R.

"Super Easy & Efficient Meeting Booking Tool"

What do you like best?

We used to use two spreadsheets and individual calendar invites for each meeting (sometimes over 80 meetings at an event). With Jifflenow, it's all one step!

What do you dislike?

My GCal doesn't integrate in, I have to add my availability.

Reporting is much easier! Scheduling meetings is much quicker and efficient.

"Love JiffleNow!"

What do you like best?

This tool is a lifesaver - -having managed meetings at large events without a proper tool, I know how overwhelming it can be. This tool literally lets one person do the work of 3.

What do you dislike?

I like everything about this product, including the personalized support that I get from the vendor.

Meeting Management at large events, literally up to 1000 or more over a few days. Incredible productivity increases. Request management, invitations, approvals, room assignments, and onsite management.

"Customer Suport"

What do you like best?

If we ever have any issue, Jifflenow provides 24/7 customer support with their teams around the world. Any issues we may encounter are resolved in a very short time frame. They are an always on company! I was the first person in the company to use the tool at an event and I have seen how it is evolved to react to our company's needs over the last 2+ years. I was just on a call today with the team and they rolled out new features based on on-site event needs that that I had suggested.

What do you dislike?

There is nothing that I dislike about Jifflenow!

Jifflenow is real plus for our reporting needs.

Jifflenow review by Administrator in Computer Software

"Intuitive scheduling system for end users"

What do you like best?

-SalesForce.com Integration

-Real-time updates on meeting room availability

-Automated calendar invites to both internal and external attendees

What do you dislike?

Post-meeting surveys did not map responses back to the meeting, but that can be fixed by exporting to Excel and moving some data around

We are able to schedule meetings in Outlook and report on them in SalesForce.com. Before Jifflenow, we had not been able to find a system that allows us to do both this efficiently.

Jifflenow review by <span>Libby W.</span>
Libby W.

"Jifflenow is by far the best meeting schedule software I have worked with to date."

What do you like best?

Ease of use, ability to customize as necessary for every event, very intuitive, endless reporting options. Customer support model is fantastic.

What do you dislike?

There is actually nothing I can say that I dislike about the platform currently.

Scheduling 1:1 meetings during tradeshows and events, hundreds of meetings to cram into a very brief span of time. Tool eliminates double booking of schedules and rooms and streamlines the entire planning process ahead of time.

Jifflenow review by <span>John R.</span>
John R.

"Fantastic Customer Service Along with Great Product! "

What do you like best?

The product is great, but their customer service is simply amazing!

What do you dislike?

Not much, really. It's a great tool with seamless SFDC integration.

Scheduling meetings during event and tracking them in SFDC

Jifflenow review by Administrator

"Scheduling tool for annual User Conference"

What do you like best?

The ease of use and quick response I receive from the Support team.

What do you dislike?

As of today nothing, the program has served our needs and has not disappointed.

Recommendations to others considering the product

its a great tool, and excellent team to work with

We have a off-site annual User Conference and we need a scheduling tool that matches our clients with our Subject Matter Experts. The tool is an excellent way to have a site for our clients to go to, choose the topic and then we match the expert. They have said they really like the advantage of meeting product experts in such an easy forum.

Jifflenow review by <span>Lorie C.</span>
Lorie C.

"Thank goodness finally a meeting manager software"

What do you like best?

Jiffle now saves time and accuracy in meeting management.

What do you dislike?

I would like to see the cost come down or a significant discount for multi year use.

I have used this as an added value to my meeting management services. It saves me so much time and my clients love the reporting aspect of the tool.

Jifflenow review by Administrator in Hospital & Health Care
Administrator in Hospital & Health Care

"Ease of use"

What do you like best?

Jifflenow is easy to use, which makes adoption fast.

What do you dislike?

Reporting features are lacking. Hard to get to the data I need quickly.

We use it once a year for an industry conference where we prebook meetings. It is helpful in keeping the team organized and our management team informed.

Jifflenow review by Administrator

"Excellent meeting management system for large and small events"

What do you like best?

Helps to streamline recording meetings in the system and provide reporting to help ROI

What do you dislike?

The reports - need an easier way to breakdown the data

We are providing our sales team a quicker way to set up important customer meetings. The other benefits of Jifflenow are the post event reports breaking down the data.

Learning about Jifflenow?

* We monitor all Jifflenow reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.