Jimdo

Jimdo is a WYSIWYG web hosting service.

Work for Jimdo?
Duda 2x

Learning about Jimdo?

Jimdo Reviews

Showing 10 Jimdo reviews
Jimdo review by <span>Rosanne C.</span>
Rosanne C.

Good and not expensive

What do you like best?

The use of the service is quite easy. We often use the drap and drop function to fill our site. Good opportunities for optimal money, even the PRO version (which is not the most expensive) completely suits me. Also good adaptation for mobile devices.

What do you dislike?

In general, I am completely satisfied with Jimdo. There are small comments on setting up templates and a limited quantity of payments that can be processing. A small number of templates, when I created my blog there were only three of them.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you dont have the skills and knowledge to create web sites and you are not a very good designer, try this ready-made solution, it will definitely increase the number of satisfied customers.

First, I created my own blog to check the features and functionality of this CMS, and then using Jimdo we created an online store and are engaged in sales on the Internet.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Jimdo
Jimdo review by <span>Del R.</span>
Del R.

Better working start for all working team.

What do you like best?

With this software, I have more open resources to use. Very simple to work on drag and drop our photos to our site. I like that all of the processing load fast and with the higher quality. The better and faster I can choose my own images, colors, types, backgrounds, and much more. I like that I can manage everything exactly how I want our site to look.

What do you dislike?

The software works quick and right so I don't have any bad problems which can bring a lot of mistakes. Actually, I like this program and all working process.

Recommendations to others considering the product

The better opportunity to control traffic and you will have the better way to see how your website site will grow. The software which will to optimize your site for search and evolve your ranking. Build more relationship with customers and work with the more effective stream.

We have the nice work with a monitoring system which helps to us to know all data about our working process. We can easy to optimize our site for search engines and develop our ranking. We can measure our traffic and watch our site increase.

What Website Builder solution do you use?

Jimdo review by <span>Maegan D.</span>
Maegan D.

The faster solution for creating your website.

What do you like best?

Gives me a better way to choose my own type, coloration, backgrounds, and much more. Also, I have a chance to change our pattern at any time without losing our work. Very easy to drag and drop our images right to our site. I like that all of the processing load fast and with the higher quality.

What do you dislike?

The program has all working tools. I don't know any bad issues with this software. The product works fast and right so I'm sure that all my working task will be done in time.

Recommendations to others considering the product

The best solution which will to optimize your site for search mover and develop your Google ranking. You will have the ability to monitor your traffic and you will have the chance to see how your site will increase. Invite your customers and do more effective work.

We have more useful tools which help our customers find us. All working steps at work more productive which makes our visitors be with us. We have a controlling system which helps to us to know all information about our working process.

Jimdo review by <span>Elroy B.</span>
Elroy B.

Work faster and better.

What do you like best?

Good work on creating. Perfect that my work on the web becomes more easy and clear. Powerful tools which give me a good desire to work more. Always can take more experience at my work.

What do you dislike?

I really not complain about that program. As I like all work which I can make it with. The program is really nice to use. I like that it is very understandable for all. For sure you work will be done at a short period.

Recommendations to others considering the product

The very good solution for everyone. Always will make your job done. You will work better on your web. Ability to invite and work with more customers. Good step at your work.

We like to work on our site more creative. To use it very easy which is good. As we know that by comfortable use we can invite more clients. Very good managing system which helps us to see everything.

Jimdo review by <span>Christy W.</span>
Christy W.

Perfect to create own an idea

What do you like best?

I can choose any great thing which will make my site better.They have multi-colored tools, it makes my job more interesting. Plus, I can change template at any time and I will not lose my function at my work.

What do you dislike?

Very good performance. Very easy to use. Very understandable and don't take a long time.Makes your work be finished in the very short way.I'm just happy to be with Jimdo.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I will recommend it to you. Very good software to create your site in a great way.You will have a good chance to increase new clients.You will see how fast your business can increase.Also, you can work with other devices.

In a very short way, I can drag and drop my images to a site.Helps us to find our site faster.so by this, we are having more customers.Also, I can control my performance every time.

Jimdo review by Administrator in Sporting Goods
Administrator in Sporting Goods

I love Jimdo so much that I use it for multiple websites

What do you like best?

I like the fact that they have all the features and tools I need to run my business. It is simple yet complete enough to provide robust and great looking websites.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes I wish there was just a little bit more flexibility to create a little more custom look to a website.

I've used Jimdo to create e-commerce sites as well as lifestyle websites. I've realized that it provides the tools to create SEO friendly sites that look good.

Learning about Jimdo?

* We monitor all Jimdo reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.