Want to see who topped the 2019 Best Software Awards?

Jira Sheet Tools for G Suite

(5 reviews)

Jira Sheet Tools for G Suite Add-On allows to connect to your Jira instance.This versions allows you to have any Jira Ticket ID in your sheet display the individual ticket status with a single click in the Add-On's menu.

Work for Jira Sheet Tools for G Suite?

Learning about Jira Sheet Tools for G Suite?

Jira Sheet Tools for G Suite Reviews

Showing 5 Jira Sheet Tools for G Suite reviews
Jira Sheet Tools for G Suite review by Rajat M.
Rajat M.

"Jira for productivity"

What do you like best?

Very good integration of G suite apps and Jira incident tracking system.

What do you dislike?

Time to setup when working in a very restricted access environment. Time to set up permissions can be very long. Took us a month to setup Kerberos based authentication for the tool.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Online Support is only okayish, very much needed in the initial phases of setting up the tool for enterprise level usage.

Incident tracking and classification for both production support tickets and also development related Jira tickets used in development. Also use it to make reports needed to be published for upper management. We use the chrome plugin at work and it doing security audits on the code can be very challenging thanks to poor security within Chrome plugins.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Jira Sheet Tools for G Suite
Jira Sheet Tools for G Suite review by User in Computer Software

"The pros and cons of Jira Sheet Tools"

What do you like best?

Helps to import Jira issues into Google Sheets.

Its good for documenting Time Reports.

We can list Issues From Filter; insert Jira ticket list based on Jira Filters

What do you dislike?

It works only for Atlassian hosted Jira instances.This is a major drawback.

Would be even better if there was a few custom boxes for you to put in a custom item you have in your jira.

Recommendations to others considering the product

In general it does also work with Jira Server

Helps to assemble Bug information.I can check them offline and use it for Making reports for presentations.

To keep track of the statistical values involved from release to release

What G Suite Office Tools solution do you use?

Jira Sheet Tools for G Suite review by Lindsay D.
Lindsay D.

"Jira Sheet Tools for G Suite = Very helpful add-on"

What do you like best?

This works great for pulling ticketing information directly into the Sheets I'm already working in.

What do you dislike?

I wish I could customize things a bit more.

Recommendations to others considering the product

This is a great, quick add-on to consider for using Jira ticketing within Sheets you're already working in.

This helps us prioritize issues submitted from our internal teams.

Jira Sheet Tools for G Suite review by User in E-Learning
User in E-Learning

"When all of your work is in Google but you need JIRA"

What do you like best?

I like that it helps combine the two most used products by my organization together, it allows for me to continue using the system I was comfortable with while using the system I needed.

What do you dislike?

As much at it is great with combining the two most used things in my office it sometimes makes things a little difficult since you have to redo how things look sometimes not always.

Incoming JIRA tickets and using the information that is being collected to work on gathering data an information on incoming issues.

Jira Sheet Tools for G Suite review by Administrator in Information Technology and Services

"JIRA sheet Tools built alignment"

What do you like best?

Allows us to create alignment across the company by integrating tools used by different parts of the company

What do you dislike?

At this time, we are very happy with it and do not have anything to add.

Aligning Client Services, Product Management, Tech Team and Sales

Learning about Jira Sheet Tools for G Suite?

* We monitor all Jira Sheet Tools for G Suite reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.