Jitterbit

Data & application integration suite providing business users a quick, cost-effective and simple way to design, deploy and manage a broad range of integrations.

Work for Jitterbit?
Adeptia  ipaas 2x

Learning about Jitterbit?

Jitterbit Reviews

Request More Information
Showing 118 Jitterbit reviews
Jitterbit review by <span>Kellie J.</span>
Kellie J.

Jitterbit - A simple tool that has had a huge impact on out integration

What do you like best?

What I like is how you can set up a simple task in a matter of minutes. But what I really love is that I can add so much more logic in to it if required, it is extremely flexible.

Also the support team are brilliant, always quick to respond to any questions I have.

What do you dislike?

Not a massive thing, but I would like to be able to send HTML emails.

Recommendations to others considering the product

In my experience it is a powerful tool that can be configured to do most things. I think it is great value for money.

Integrations between various systems including the billing systems and CRMS.

Created an API to enable customers to retrieve their bills via the customer portal.

Created an automated process for handling incoming correspondence and sorting into SalesForce cases.

Created an automated process for debt recovery, using the details from the billing system and the data from SalesForce to communicate with customers.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Jitterbit
Jitterbit review by <span>Dudu E.</span>
Dudu E.

Great tool for simplifying integration and one-place monitoring

What do you like best?

- Salesforce integration using Jitterbit Connect is much more simple, the built in wizards are very useful and help you cover all the steps.

- Connectors to large number of enterprise applications.

- Drag & Drop mapping / Auto Mapping - easy to use and time efficient.

- Migration is easy and efficient, better and easier than any other application i had used before.

What do you dislike?

- Logging in the Jitterbit Studio can be improved - better navigation and more filters are needed, export capabilities can also be a good feature.

- Web console could be more user friendly. the Activity section where you monitor all your live interfaces should be more

Helps keep ERP and CRM data integrity using all kind of integrations.

Allow one place monitoring for all the organization live integration with email error handling, for a large organization with many integration this is a very powerful tool.

What iPaaS solution do you use?

Jitterbit review by <span>Drew E.</span>
Drew E.

Great Product for Cloud Integrations

What do you like best?

The support and functionality of jitterbit. The team was incredibly supportive in out discovery phase and continue to partner with us for our ongoing success. Integration with Salesforce.com and Salesforce Analytics from our ERP and data warehouse was seemless and easy. Creation of operations and transformation is so easy that we can be functional in minutes.

What do you dislike?

Some of the transformation 'code' could be easier for someone with basic SQL knowledge. Larger data loads seem to take extended time (creation of DataSets in Analytics) but we are working to identify improvements with the Jitterbit team

ERP integration to Salesforce.com wich allows for shared core data and improved business efficiencies. We also use Jitterbit for Dataset creation with Salesforce.com Analitics, this allows us to share sales results with field sales teams on a daily basis and provide a single tool for them to manage their business.

Jitterbit review by <span>Matt T.</span>
Matt T.

Game changer for intergration.

What do you like best?

Jitterbit allows me to integrate multiple files and systems without having any programming background. I can write my own transformations and scripts to keep my data clean.

What do you dislike?

Nothing to dislike on the product. I find that sometimes version releases are prone to have a bug or two, so I usually wait to install version ##.1 or ##.2

Recommendations to others considering the product

Speak with a Jitterbit sales/account rep familiar with your industry. Jitterbit actively works with a vast number of industries and my experience is that they will have a representative who can speak to the needs of your business cases.

With Jitterbit we are integrating multiple data sets and their supporting documents into our Salesforce org. With out integration, we have been able to automate nearly 4 FTE worth of work that use to require manual intervention from other tools.

Jitterbit review by <span>David A.</span>
David A.

Integration Review

What do you like best?

The main thing I really like about Jitterbit is how easy it is to get an integration up and running with various external systems and Salesforce.

Also there customer support is responsive and they do the best they can to support their customers.

What do you dislike?

The main thing I disliked about jitterbit has actually been resolved. I started learning jitterbit a few years ago and at that time there wasn't a lot of information on how to setup an integration and debug issues. However they now have really good online based training that teaches you how to use the product.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would highly recommend using jitterbit over a product like Informatica in a heart beat. Jitterbit is easy to use, the customer service is excellent.

In my opinion and in my world (Salesforce consulting). Jitterbit is the best integration product on the market.

Depends on the client. I have worked on all sorts of integration projects ranging from legacy DB systems, Oracle, SAP and salesforce.

Jitterbit review by <span>Anil  M.</span>
Anil M.

Cutting edge product for enterprise integration needs

What do you like best?

Ease of Usage, flexibility to build and amazing Vendor Support. The core concepts are easy to understand and flexibility to implement complex use cases as well. There are a number of specific application connectors along with generic ones to meet any type of integration needs. Highly recommend this product for simple as well as complex integration needs

What do you dislike?

Nothing much to highlight but I think Studio interface can be improved better.

Recommendations to others considering the product

For simple integrations as well as complex integrations with all application systems this product can be considered . We evaulated Mulesoft and jitterbit - The pricing , PS and product support is phenomenol for Jitterbit .Highly recommend the product

We are looking for the Enterprise solution to integrate all our Back Office applications. Using Jitterbit we integrated Intacct ERP, RevSYM, Salesforce and visual compliance applications. We will continue leverage the platform to develop the new API's using the Jitterbit harmony.

Learning about Jitterbit?

* We monitor all Jitterbit reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.