Jitterbit

Data & application integration suite providing business users a quick, cost-effective and simple way to design, deploy and manage a broad range of integrations.

Work for Jitterbit?

Learning about Jitterbit?

Jitterbit Reviews

Ask Jitterbit a Question
Showing 127 Jitterbit reviews
Jitterbit review by Malcolm M.
Malcolm M.

"Makes our SAP integration requirements into Salesforce so simple!"

What do you like best?

Where we have many different systems, and we are looking to bring in new information we are able to simply reuse parts of the integration simply and quickly. This makes for a quick turn around when the business makes requests on the integration team. The client interface is very nice to use, with a lot of help on how to build integrations and end point linking. The mapping tool is an actual delight to use.

What do you dislike?

Some of the error notifications could be improved, but I understand this could be down to the way we use the tool.

Recommendations to others considering the product

There are a lot of options in the Salesforce area and companies trying to get your business. Please stop looking and just get on board with Jitterbit. A great tool with amazing support from the team

We are trying to integrate our SAP information into various other systems, including SalesForce and Einstein Analytics. It has made the process very simple for us to now add further data is extremely quick once a specification has been received.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Jitterbit
Jitterbit review by Kellie J.
Kellie J.

"Jitterbit - A simple tool that has had a huge impact on out integration"

What do you like best?

What I like is how you can set up a simple task in a matter of minutes. But what I really love is that I can add so much more logic in to it if required, it is extremely flexible.

Also the support team are brilliant, always quick to respond to any questions I have.

What do you dislike?

Not a massive thing, but I would like to be able to send HTML emails.

Recommendations to others considering the product

In my experience it is a powerful tool that can be configured to do most things. I think it is great value for money.

Integrations between various systems including the billing systems and CRMS.

Created an API to enable customers to retrieve their bills via the customer portal.

Created an automated process for handling incoming correspondence and sorting into SalesForce cases.

Created an automated process for debt recovery, using the details from the billing system and the data from SalesForce to communicate with customers.

What iPaaS solution do you use?

Jitterbit review by Dudu E.
Dudu E.

"Great tool for simplifying integration and one-place monitoring"

What do you like best?

- Salesforce integration using Jitterbit Connect is much more simple, the built in wizards are very useful and help you cover all the steps.

- Connectors to large number of enterprise applications.

- Drag & Drop mapping / Auto Mapping - easy to use and time efficient.

- Migration is easy and efficient, better and easier than any other application i had used before.

What do you dislike?

- Logging in the Jitterbit Studio can be improved - better navigation and more filters are needed, export capabilities can also be a good feature.

- Web console could be more user friendly. the Activity section where you monitor all your live interfaces should be more

Helps keep ERP and CRM data integrity using all kind of integrations.

Allow one place monitoring for all the organization live integration with email error handling, for a large organization with many integration this is a very powerful tool.

Jitterbit review by Anil  M.
Anil M.

"Cutting edge product for enterprise integration needs"

What do you like best?

Ease of Usage, flexibility to build and amazing Vendor Support. The core concepts are easy to understand and flexibility to implement complex use cases as well. There are a number of specific application connectors along with generic ones to meet any type of integration needs. Highly recommend this product for simple as well as complex integration needs

What do you dislike?

Nothing much to highlight but I think Studio interface can be improved better.

Recommendations to others considering the product

For simple integrations as well as complex integrations with all application systems this product can be considered . We evaulated Mulesoft and jitterbit - The pricing , PS and product support is phenomenol for Jitterbit .Highly recommend the product

We are looking for the Enterprise solution to integrate all our Back Office applications. Using Jitterbit we integrated Intacct ERP, RevSYM, Salesforce and visual compliance applications. We will continue leverage the platform to develop the new API's using the Jitterbit harmony.

Jitterbit review by Brian F.
Brian F.

"Easily Implementation with Jitterbit"

What do you like best?

The ease of setting up integrations has been fantastic. The flexibility and multiple options for workflows and error handling is great and is able to process large data sets quickly. The support from the Jitterbit team is fantastic and they ensure that the product is performing the way we need it to.

What do you dislike?

The biggest challenge we have encountered is multiple developers making changes to integrations and not knowing exactly what is different between their local environment and what has been deployed.

Jitterbit is allowing us to load data from our SQL databases into Sales Force and to move data from Sales Force into our data warehouse. With Jitterbit we are able to move large data sets to and from Sales Force easily allowing our end users to get updated data quickly.

Jitterbit review by Alex H.
Alex H.

"Great Integration Tool For Salesforce"

What do you like best?

We are using Jitterbit to integrate with Salesforce and it is so easy to drag and drop the fields to get information into the right place. Everything is very intuitive and is pretty difficult to screw up. We also like how we can have it talk to multiple ERP and other systems with no issues.

What do you dislike?

The Jitterbit studio can take a long time to load the data.

You still need to install something on your computer to use the studio.

JItterbit has allowed us to have our ERP systems (2 of them) and Salesforce talk back and forth with data. This has saved our users a ton of extra time as it means that they do not have to enter data into two systems.

When the correct data is put into one system the other system is automatically updated to reflect this.

Jitterbit review by Drew E.
Drew E.

"Great Product for Cloud Integrations"

What do you like best?

The support and functionality of jitterbit. The team was incredibly supportive in out discovery phase and continue to partner with us for our ongoing success. Integration with Salesforce.com and Salesforce Analytics from our ERP and data warehouse was seemless and easy. Creation of operations and transformation is so easy that we can be functional in minutes.

What do you dislike?

Some of the transformation 'code' could be easier for someone with basic SQL knowledge. Larger data loads seem to take extended time (creation of DataSets in Analytics) but we are working to identify improvements with the Jitterbit team

ERP integration to Salesforce.com wich allows for shared core data and improved business efficiencies. We also use Jitterbit for Dataset creation with Salesforce.com Analitics, this allows us to share sales results with field sales teams on a daily basis and provide a single tool for them to manage their business.

Jitterbit review by Matt T.
Matt T.

"Game changer for intergration."

What do you like best?

Jitterbit allows me to integrate multiple files and systems without having any programming background. I can write my own transformations and scripts to keep my data clean.

What do you dislike?

Nothing to dislike on the product. I find that sometimes version releases are prone to have a bug or two, so I usually wait to install version ##.1 or ##.2

Recommendations to others considering the product

Speak with a Jitterbit sales/account rep familiar with your industry. Jitterbit actively works with a vast number of industries and my experience is that they will have a representative who can speak to the needs of your business cases.

With Jitterbit we are integrating multiple data sets and their supporting documents into our Salesforce org. With out integration, we have been able to automate nearly 4 FTE worth of work that use to require manual intervention from other tools.

Jitterbit review by Nathan D.
Nathan D.

"Fast and Efficient ETLing; Great for Salesforce Integrations"

What do you like best?

Jitterbit's GUI is intuitive and easy to navigate. The connection tools are well organized and setting up complex operations is a breeze. The mouse-over info boxes within the scripting environment is a major time saver when you're trying to leverage the built in functions and navigate the syntax.

What do you dislike?

A web-based development environment would be a good move; to avoid updates to the desktop studio. When viewing dependencies, it would be nice if the child window could pop-out, rather than be bound to the parent window.

I principally use Jitterbit to mediate flat-file based ETL procedures from MS SQL server to FTP and also Salesforce updates/inserts. The Salesforce connectors are extremely easy to use and coupling them with SQL table updates, receipt files, and e-mail notifications is also easy.

Jitterbit review by Richard G.
Richard G.

"Straightforward ETL Tool with Good Salesforce Connector; Price Right"

What do you like best?

Not overkill (like Informix) for what we needed (Salesforce org data maintenance and setup). Came with built-in training and wasn't too hard to learn and get up and running. Cloud platform was just in place when we got on board, and that was a big advantage for us.

What do you dislike?

Not as easy to create complex flow/logic in Jitterbit as a full ETL tool like Informix, SSIS, etc. For data flows that require a lot of conditionals, tests, and actual code, it's not the ideal tool.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It's great for small to medium-size outfits not accustomed to doing ETL in other ways, who want to load data into Salesforce.

We need to perform Salesforce org data maintenance and setup - load it from ERP system's operational data store. It's really the connectors that make Jitterbit so helpful. They put a lot of work into engineering their Salesforce tools, and that made our job much easier.

Jitterbit review by Martin P.
Martin P.

"Amazing Support for a Great Tool!"

What do you like best?

We use Jitterbit for almost all our integrations. We often contact support and open cases for technical questions or to get some best practices suggestions. All of our cases have been answered in less that 24 hours, even the ones with low priority. For more complex technical/development questions, we were able to get a 1 on 1 with a technician that really know his stuff. We also have our Customer Success Manager that is amazing, she will answer any of my questions almost right away, or if she doesn't know the answer, she will connect me with the right person. I've been using Jitterbit for a couple years now and I never had a bad experience with their support.

What do you dislike?

Their "success central" site is pretty good, but I thought it was lacking video tutorials. They had a lot of documentation but for me (I'm more visual) it's usually easier to understand through videos.

But they started working on it now for the last couple months, they added a section called "Tech Talks" and they have webinars where we can ask questions. So they're getting there.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Very easy to use, but also highly customizable with scripting and APIs.

Synchronizing our different application (CRM, ERP, custom app).

Creating files and storing them on file share.

Uploading/Exporting data to different systems.

Jitterbit review by Jason B.
Jason B.

"Great Experience with Jitterbit"

What do you like best?

Ease of use of the tools to build ETL workflows, easy to understand issues/errors, adding new ETL flows is extremely easy compared to previous tool we used. Great support and our Jitterbit contacts care about our success using the product on an ongoing basis vs. just at renewal or time of the initial sale.

What do you dislike?

When multiple Jitterbit developers are making changes concurrently, occasionally, a commit from one will overwrite changes made by another. Better versioning and collision detecting of changes would be a great enhancement.

ETL data interchange between our Salesforce orgs and our backend OLTP systems as well as data from Salesforce to our Data warehouse. Near real-time exchanging of data for quick action by our sales team.

Our business users love to see a quick response time from request to implementation and Jitterbit enables a very short lead time in situations where a Jitterbit-only change will meet their needs.

Jitterbit review by Michael P.
Michael P.

"Great Product!"

What do you like best?

Flexibility, Pricing and Connectivity - easy to use. It has an amazing amount of connectors that allows for you to do onprem to offprem or offprem to offprem integration. I also like the API to API connectivity or API to ODBC connectivity, helps make our overall data integration effort that much more robust. The salesforce integration using Jitterbit Connect is very simple and easy to use. The built in wizards are very helpful! In otherwords, you don't have to be a programmer to leverage this product.

What do you dislike?

Nothing, it is a great produce, love everything about it.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Make sure that you rightsize your purchase. In our case, the Jitterbit staff was very helpful in making sure we had the right number of agents...and it turns out it worked perfect for us.

Cloud Integration between our onprem servicing system with salesforce. We also use it to keep our onprem data warehouse in sync.

Jitterbit review by David A.
David A.

"Integration Review"

What do you like best?

The main thing I really like about Jitterbit is how easy it is to get an integration up and running with various external systems and Salesforce.

Also there customer support is responsive and they do the best they can to support their customers.

What do you dislike?

The main thing I disliked about jitterbit has actually been resolved. I started learning jitterbit a few years ago and at that time there wasn't a lot of information on how to setup an integration and debug issues. However they now have really good online based training that teaches you how to use the product.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would highly recommend using jitterbit over a product like Informatica in a heart beat. Jitterbit is easy to use, the customer service is excellent.

In my opinion and in my world (Salesforce consulting). Jitterbit is the best integration product on the market.

Depends on the client. I have worked on all sorts of integration projects ranging from legacy DB systems, Oracle, SAP and salesforce.

Jitterbit review by Administrator

"Could this be the easiest API / Integration tool out there?"

What do you like best?

I've been using integration tools for the past 15 years and Jitterbit is probably the easiest I've learnt. The simplistic approach to build, test and deploy an integration is a massive positive. There code library is vast, so you should always find what you need, and if you get into any trouble their Support team are at hand. Which I must say is one of the best I've worked with!

The team release new versions of Studio and the Agent often, so the product is always improving. But recently had the opportunity to see the new release of the Studio (web based), and must say I'm excited to begin working with it and migrate our Projects.

This is a glowing recommendation, and NO, I don't work for Jitterbit!

What do you dislike?

It’s difficult to identify pain points, but my only criticism (at a stretch) is the Activities page on the WMC. I do find it difficult to search through the logs (esp when using the Time parameter).

We have Integration requirements (Jitterbit smashes through these), API requirements (again Jitterbit smashes through them) and connectivity to many different End-Points (can you guess what I’ll say?).

Jitterbit review by Victor D.
Victor D.

"User friendly tool, very comfortable and easy to use"

What do you like best?

* Flexible product that which allows to customize easily to meet our needs.

* Auto mapping

* Easy to connect

* Very intuitive

What do you dislike?

* Logging in may be improved.

* Hard to debug and to locate small typo mistakes.

* More elaborate guide.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I strongly recommend using the Jitterbit tool.

It is a great tool, a lot better that any other tool that I've encounter so far.

It's very intuitive and easy to use and it centralize all the Interfaces in one place, which simplifies the managing of these processes.

In addition there a good support, Jitterbit answer quickly and help in resolving the problems that you encounter with. I had a great experience with there's supportive team. They helped me rapidly to debug and to solve a problem that I have encountered with

SAP integration into Salesforce.

Vast integration and building many interfaces, very helpful for large companies

Jitterbit review by Chris J.
Chris J.

"JItterbit, Simple but Effective"

What do you like best?

The intuitive interface of the product make it easy for easy to create, update or just understand an integration

What do you dislike?

The ability to full audit changes in the platform

Recommendations to others considering the product

It is quick to install, and build out your first project, and with more connectors coming to the platform, this will make it even quicker than it is

Originally purchased to handle the integration between Salesforce and Sage X3, where due to the level of complexity, there were a number of challenges which there Jitterbit platform provided solutions. We are now utilising the platform for a number of other integrations

Jitterbit review by Jingjing L.
Jingjing L.

"great connector for business tools"

What do you like best?

The customizations can be made very easily and the customer support is getting better.

What do you dislike?

The implementation process didn't go very well at the beginning, it took us 6 weeks to finish all customizations by looping in 2 engineers. To test the integration, sandbox accounts of the apps to be connected using Jitterbit are normally needed, which means some extra cost, for example, NetSuite sandbox account is very expensive.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Requirements need to be documented in details.

We have different teams using different software tools, and with Jitterbit connecting SFDC and NetSuite, the data of the full customer lifecycle is visible to all teams without adding additional users. It saves us some operations time as well.

Jitterbit review by Ryan B.
Ryan B.

"Stable, intuitive, flexible iPAAS"

What do you like best?

I like the ease of connections and mapping between schemas. The ability to build more complex logic into the mappings is a huge bonus. When I've had questions on how to best accomplish my needs support has been very responsive and knowledgeable.

What do you dislike?

More pre-built templates are always a good thing, but I had the biggest ones that I needed for our mission critical integrations out of the box.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Definetly consider support, flexibility, ease of use and the future roadmap of all vendors. We evaluated several platforms before landing on Jitterbit.

We are using Jitterbit as a central hub connecting multiple systems with our NetSuite ERP system

Jitterbit review by Jeff D.
Jeff D.

"Great Data Integration Platform"

What do you like best?

Jitterbit allows me to sync data across multiple systems using multiple data formats for both intake and output, and handles them with relative ease and little fuss. Having spent hundreds of hours writing custom ETL scripts over the past several years, I really appreciate the way the platform has boosted my productivity--allowing me to spend more time focused on the data than the low-level functionality that took up so much time when writing jobs manually.

What do you dislike?

I don't have many negatives on this platform. The UI for the Jitterbit Studio client is a little clunky, but in comparison to other ETL platforms I'd say it is better than most. There are a few quirks here and there, but nothing that poses any problems after spending a nominal amount of time building a few jobs on the platform.

We use Jitterbit to synchronize data across several on-premise and cloud platforms, including SQL databases, web services, FTP, and local flat files.

Jitterbit review by Dennis A.
Dennis A.

"Great product and support meant we were able to integrate our systems quickly and easily."

What do you like best?

When we had problems with another well known ETL platform we tried Jitterbit and it just worked! Even with some tricky integrations to very old legacy systems, Jitterbit delivered with a great product platform and very helpful customer service. We are able to keep data synced across many different environments and the integrations have worked flawlessly.

What do you dislike?

There's one quirk that makes integrations with a Filemaker database more tricky. I am unable to use a variable as part of the query. I know this is possible with a SQL ODBC driver, but for some reason it doesn't work with the Filemaker ODBC driver. This is my only annoyance with the product so far.

We integrate many software products across different departments, on different schedules and/or triggers. One benefit that was a nice surprise is that the tool is almost self-documenting. With all the integrations in one place It's much easier to see how the data flows.

Jitterbit review by Stephen P.
Stephen P.

"The Best Dataloader"

What do you like best?

I use Jitterbit strictly as a dataloader for Salesforce. Jitterbit is hands down the best dataloader for Salesforce. As a data connector, it can do just about everything.

What do you dislike?

I dislike that I can't edit my SQL queries when loading data from a database to SF after the query is made. I also dislike that they got rid of the loading "status" bar showing the progress (at least on the free version).

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you can get your company to buy Jitterbit, then do it. As I mentioned in my review, I use this strictly as a dataloader for Salesforce, but I'd have loved it if my company bought the entire product suite. Instead, we bought Oracle's SOA Cloud Adaptor to integrate data into SF from Oracle. I still use Jitterbit, but I'd rather have a platform agnostic data connector that works with multiple end points rather than one that only goes from Oracle to something.

We utilize Jitterbit to load data from our Oracle servers and from our SQL servers to schedule data loads into Salesforce. The benefit is that we don't have to manually run processes since they are schedulable to the cloud. Also, the data mapping is simplified and easy to use.

Jitterbit review by Greg M.
Greg M.

"Good product, easy to connect multiple sources"

What do you like best?

- Good ability to connect lots of different sources and targets in the workflow (SQL DB, IBM iSeries, Salesforce, CSV)

- We integrate with Salesforce, and with one of the later Jitterbit releases they made it very easy to refresh the Salesforce structure for easy field mapping.

- Fairly easy to use, not a hard learning curve

What do you dislike?

I think the pros outweigh the cons.

It can be kind of slow trying to search through the operation logs to find a specific error.

One of the processes we use Jitterbit for is to transfer daily sales information from our ERP into our Salesforce organization, which can then be viewed by our sales team.

We're also able to collect files from multiple sources like FTP, email, CSV, and combine the data into a single database table to upload to our website.

Jitterbit review by Executive Sponsor in Information Technology and Services
Executive Sponsor in Information Technology and Services

"Workflow Automation for Content Services Firm"

What do you like best?

Simplicity and ease of use. Allowed us to quickly connect and transfer data between legacy environments and newer cloud technologies.

What do you dislike?

As the product has evolved the pricing model has been somewhat confusing. Perhaps a clearer definition of "endpoints", or tiered pricing based on types of endpoints would make more sense. e.g. Endpoints within an organization (file shares, business systems), external endpoints and web services (Salesforce, AWS), etc. Ironically, the ease with which you can build out additional integrations makes it difficult to determine your pricing.

Transfer of data in legacy business systems to cloud based tools for the purposes of workflow automation. Resulting workflows have reduced turn-around times by a full business day, and reduced staffing operational expenses by over $600K in the first two years. All without using a single IT resource.

Jitterbit review by Ali O.
Ali O.

"Excellent improvements in last 5 years and keeps improving "

What do you like best?

We have been working with jitterbit about five years now. For Last 5 years we have used Jitterbit in dozens of integration projects and in every project we witness how Jitterbit became a great product. Visual user interface, easily creating error notifications, Cloud project backup, Harmony... All these enhancements over years makes our life easier. It does not not matter which systems you are trying to integrate. Also the cloud solution which let you store the project in cli

What do you dislike?

Integration is always hard. A single typo error in a script may cause your integration flow to fail. Jitterbit have great testing capabilities But sometimes identifying especially typo mistakes becomes harder.. But I have to thank the support team. When we had any issues they were always there to help us. So we were able to fix these issues in a short time.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Seamless Setup and maintance

Even two endpoints have well defined Web Services, Integration may sometimes become painful. With user friendly interface and configurable architecture web services integrations and maintenance are very easy.

Jitterbit review by Bobby J.
Bobby J.

"Jitterbit greatly speeds EDI deployments"

What do you like best?

Jitterbit combines an intuitive, drag-and-drop interface with a robust feature set and support for a seemingly endless number of third-party software packages to create an integration platform that allows us to enable EDI transactions in a fraction of the time of other systems. Jitterbit allows us to quickly add or modify trading partners and transactions as well as providing unparalleled reporting capabilities.

What do you dislike?

For smaller EDI integrations Jitterbit can seem like overkill. Fortunately, Jitterbit Harmony is available as an affordable cloud-based solution which lowers the barrier of entry for smaller enterprises.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Anyone who needs to integrate multiple enterprise software packages internally, as well as share data with their trading partners, should strongly consider Jitterbit. Its ease of use, intuitive interface, and robust software support make it the most flexible solution available.

Jitterbit allows us to enable EDI transactions at every stage of a company's business process and with virtually any software system they use. The ability to pull data from multiple sources into a single, unified transaction greatly simplifies tasks that were previously complex and error-prone.

Jitterbit review by Davin L.
Davin L.

"Jitterbit Harmony integration platform"

What do you like best?

The user interface of the product along with the number of available features is excellent. The built in scripting language allows you to implement very custom integration logic.

On top of that, the number of built in connectors available for the product is a huge plus.

What do you dislike?

The documentation and instructions for how to implement common integration approaches is pretty awful. Despite several hours of research and watching multiple video tutorials, good instructions of how to setup and process an inbound API call was non-existent.

Recommendations to others considering the product

The support is excellent, and the training offered is definitely worth it.

We are doing a combination of migrating data from Microsoft Dynamics CRM and creating a two integration between Salesforce and multiple SQL databases.

The ability to using Jitterbit scripting to call SQL stored procedures has allowed us to use previously built procedures to post and retrieve data.

Jitterbit review by User in Education Management
User in Education Management

"Solid Integration Suite"

What do you like best?

Jitterbit Harmony and the Jitterbit the company are both great. The product allows us to execute quickly on integrations (much faster than other similar tools). Secondly, the support staff are friendly and excellent. They are knowledgably and able to find resolutions very quickly.

What do you dislike?

The only down side is "testing" an integration on large data sets is more time consuming in their new cloud / hybrid environment as compared to their original on-perm solution. We've worked to change our workflow of our development, but at the end of the day it's still slower.

I work for a school district and we are syncing data in between about 20 different enterprise systems. The biggest benefit is that we are able to quickly integrate and move project into production. I appreciate that this is a full stack solution (dev, runtime, monitoring, etc).

Jitterbit review by Samuel L.
Samuel L.

"Super powerful with a comprehensive feature set"

What do you like best?

Very good integration capabilities with Salesforce and SQL databases.

Support is excellent and improvements are always flowing.

What do you dislike?

Pretty complicated to use for the first time even with the documentation. Would appreciate video tutorials.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Extremely powerful and versatile toolkit. I love that it can be deployed as a cloud based service and can be remotely managed. Support is excellent. Definitely worth the price. I would highly recommend.

syncing data between Salesforce and SQL database

Jitterbit review by Charles B.
Charles B.

"Excellent, Easy to Use Software"

What do you like best?

It's easy to use, and able to connect to any software that has a web interface.

What do you dislike?

It would be nice to be able to open two studio instances at the same time. That would allow comparing projects.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Just try it, it works for everything.

Our main item is using JitterBit to keep NetSuite as our company's system of record. Since Jitterbit will talk to anything else, this is easily created and maintained.

Jitterbit review by Philip H.
Philip H.

"Jitterbit has been a great solution for our cloud integration"

What do you like best?

Reliable performance

Integration flexibility

Great service with quick response to any problems

What do you dislike?

This product has been mostly set it and forget it for us so I don't have any glaring dislikes. Early on understanding error logs was one of the issues we had.

We are currently using Jitterbit to connect Salesforce and Dynamics GP. We have been please with how this is working and are looking to expand uses.

Jitterbit review by Amy G.
Amy G.

"Flexible Product with Great Customer Service"

What do you like best?

Jitterbit is a very flexible product that we have been able to customize easily to meet our needs. Customer Service responds quickly and have been great to work with.

What do you dislike?

There is nothing that I really dislike. The flexibility of the product does create a need for training to understand how to use the product, but the training provided by Jitterbit has been very good.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Take advantage of the training they provide and don't hesitate to ask for help. They are great to work with.

We are using Jitterbit create a bridge between several of our other systems so that information can be easily shared without double entry.

Jitterbit review by Administrator in Wireless
Administrator in Wireless

"The only ETL you'll need!"

What do you like best?

Jitterbit allowed us to easily replace our home-built synchronization processes, which required a lot custom web calls and subsequent queries, for integration and data replication

Calls are handled in near real time using HTTP Endpoints, and scheduled jobs are a breeze to set up

What do you dislike?

The amount of logging is great, but it would be nice to skip the creation of logs if there are no rows/records to update at the time the operation runs. Dislike with Harmony the removal of scheduling by Seconds, now the fastest is 1 minute.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Consider the costs for additional end-points if you are planning multiple cloud-to-cloud integrations. Remember that the cloud agent is not for local jobs.

Salesforce to ERP data sychronization, scheduled maintenance jobs, replicating local data via HANA to SFDC for KPI, Revenue, and Results data calculations. Pushing massive data into Wave datasets autonomously

Jitterbit review by Kandi A.
Kandi A.

"We love Jitterbit!"

What do you like best?

We are extremely pleased with our Customer Success Manager, Viktoria, as well as their Customer Support Team. They are always quick to respond to all of our questions and needs. We work with several software vendors, and Jitterbit is by far, the easiest to work with.

What do you dislike?

I can honestly say that there isn't one thing we as an organization do not like about Jitterbit. We are extremely pleased with the product and their support.

We needed our ERP system, Epicor, to integrate with Salesforce. We are now able to push information from our ERP system into Salesforce without any problems. We also love the fact that we were able to put objects on different sync schedules.

Jitterbit review by Julien R.
Julien R.

"Jitterbit allowed my team to deliver robust integrations fast and easy"

What do you like best?

What I love about Jitterbit is its simplicity and ease of use. My small team of technologist morphed into an Integration Center of Excellence, resolved some of our key customers challenges and delivered enormous value to the business in record time. The learning curve was short, which combined with Jitterbit's free trial offer allowed us to be up and running with a proof of concept in days.

What do you dislike?

There's nothing I disliked about using Jitterbit. If anything, I just wish that they were more popular so that our stakeholders had higher levels of familiarity with their products and IPaS as a whole. While growing, it's a new area of technology for many organizations.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Beyond offering great products and services, the entire team at Jitterbit is committed to its clients success. I have had the pleasure to interact with many team members, and received incredible levels of support from everyone, at all levels of seniority.

Jitterbit is a true partner in all sense of the term.

Using Harmony Live! allowed us to solve both internal and external business problems. We used it internally to connect our contact center and CRM platform to our regionally dispersed field service teams and service providers; externally, we were able to connect with our OEM clients' legacy platforms to consume and share data near real time.

Jitterbit is at the core of our Integration Strategy, and enabled us to create a real center of excellence.

Jitterbit review by Tammy K.
Tammy K.

"Jitterbit helps us integrate our many systems"

What do you like best?

It is easy to create integrations between systems that only require a file exchange.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes adding the components is not intuitive. I always have to look up how to get back to my SQL statement in the transformation when making changes.

We just implemented a new ERP for our university. It requires integrations with many other software systems. Jitterbit has made it quick and easy to create, manage and schedule many of the simpler file exchanges between systems. We have also used Jitterbit to integrate systems using API's, which has been more complicated of course, but still works very well.

Jitterbit review by Alo S.
Alo S.

"Great Product With Great Customer Service"

What do you like best?

We have situations where the error/success files need to be mapped differently for a second or a third pass. This has been easily and seamlessly handled through the operations setup.The scripting feature is pretty powerful using the built in functions.There is a need for training for doing things beyond the basics and Jitterbit team provides free classes. The support team has been awesome!

What do you dislike?

We are still exploring the product and do not have a list of dislikes.I feel the documentations can improve some more.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Take advantage of the initial consultation, free classes and get hands on asap.

We are using Jitterbit connect to Salesforce as a dataloader with some moderately complex scheduled operations.

Jitterbit review by Ray M.
Ray M.

"Good product, does what I need it to do! "

What do you like best?

What I like best about Jitterbit is that once it is set up, there is little to maintenance on your tasks that are running.

Drag and drop instead of manual SQL entries make it easier for non-techinical people (like me!) to quickly spin up an integration.

Other things that I like about Jitterbit:

Easy to set up additional sources

Salesforce integration is cake!

Super easy to set up schedules

What do you dislike?

I dislike the interface, it's a little bit old and clunky and sometimes the field or attribute exists it's just hard to find. At the end of the day Jitterbit is an enterprise integration platform and I'm not looking for the interface to be the sexiest UI on the planet but sometimes it takes me a while to find even relatively easy functions.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Make sure that you know exactly what you need to do. There are some things that can be accomplished by less cost prohibitive programs and also less technical installs.

We have solved one of our most complex business problems using Jitterbit: Linking our CRM (Salesforce) to our own application. We now have reporting that goes side by side in our CRM to not only prioritize our outreach efforts, but chart our clients progress over time with all of their firmographic data that we know our team needs to analyze how well they are doing!

Jitterbit review by Wendy H.
Wendy H.

"Jitterbit for Salesforce Integration"

What do you like best?

We like the ability to easily map fields between objects and external sources

What do you dislike?

We are continuing to explore the product so we do not have a list of dislikes yet.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Two way integration, ease of mapping, connecting to various endpoints, ability to have multiple organizations.

We are using it to import data from external sources into Salesforce. It has allowed us to create standard loads and to easily map with our native tools within salesforce.

Jitterbit review by Administrator in Music
Administrator in Music

"Powerful data manipulaton, highly script intensive"

What do you like best?

Jitterbit has powerful aggregation functions built in to transform and manipulate data from one structure to another.

I like that jitterbit supports javascript for data transformation.

What do you dislike?

Compared to informatica cloud, I find myself needing to write code more often for tasks that should be achievable through configuration.

Because a job can only have one source and one target, I'm forced to build only point-to-point integrations.

I cannot for the life of me find out where to edit queries against a database source. The training doesn't cover this and it's not obvious from the UI.

There needs to be a filter component that lets me filter data out of my source and a decision component that lets me send data down different paths based on a case statement. Right now this can only be done with scripts.

Integration of Salesforce and our ERP system.

"Never Any Problems"

What do you like best?

The educational and technical support is astounding, and customer service is impeccable. The software was always strong, but is now improving in strides. It is clear that Jitterbit thoroughly thinks through everything they do, and has a team that follows through all the way. It results in an exceptional customer experience.

What do you dislike?

Nothing really. I wish I was more familiar/capable with the software, but no problems or anything.

Recommendations to others considering the product

The most important factors are your specific business needs and goals. Jitterbit is only as useful as you let it.

Integration of myriad third-party software and web services.

Jitterbit review by Administrator

"Jitterbit makes work easy"

What do you like best?

Jitterbit allows for both simple mapping and complex field logic when integrating and manipulating data. Jitterbit Harmony gives you the ability to monitor your projects from anywhere. They also offer Non-Profit pricing.

What do you dislike?

I have only had a positive experience with Jitterbit. They are continuing to update their product with frequent new releases. Their customer support is excellent in providing solutions to any problems that arise.

We use Jitterbit to migrate and manipulate data across multiple platforms, including Salesforce, SQL databases, APIs, FTP, and local flat files

Jitterbit review by Dan H.
Dan H.

"Great solution for connecting systems that drives real business value and fast ROI."

What do you like best?

The solution is very easy to install and can be maintained without coding. The drag-n-drop alignment of fields reduces the effort when changes are made to the endpoints. They have been very responsive to customers requests and constantly innovating their product.

What do you dislike?

As with any ETL tool there is always a desire for more end points.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Jitterbit needs to be on any list of ETL vendors that is being reviewed. I get to deal with many ETL designs and know Jitterbit is a very strong option for my customers.

I work closely with customers who have used Jitterbit to ensure backend billing and processing systems are visible to front line workers eliminating the need for multiple screens. This greatly improves business adherence and provides a more enjoyable end-user experience.

Jitterbit review by User

"Jitterbit is a good tool with great support"

What do you like best?

The Jitterbit support team will go above and beyond to help with getting systems connected.

What do you dislike?

The development studio being on site and in the cloud is a bit confusing, but they are moving everything to the cloud soon.

We are porting data from AX 2009 to a new implementation of Sales Force. Jitterbit went way out of their way to help get a connection to an older AX implementation where AIF was not implemented. In the end, we went a different direction, but the time Jitterbit support staff helped troubleshoot and find alternate solutions to that issue was fantastic. They gave support on an unrelated product, which is beyond the call of duty.

Jitterbit review by Administrator in Retail
Administrator in Retail

"Excellant Integration Tool"

What do you like best?

After taking the Jitterbit training, it was extremely easy to use. Jitterbit is constantly upgrading the tool with speed enhancements, bug fixes, and new features. Installation was straight forward, and easy. Our company is using for Salesforce Integration to ERP, and also for exporting data from an API for internal use. The Salesforce pre-built integration was quick to setup. Completed integration finished in a matter of days. It is extremely fast. We switched from another ETL product that took 2 - 3x longer for each job to run, and could not run in parallel.

What do you dislike?

The tool is pitched that anyone can use it, which is true for using the tool, but if you don't know your data or how to extract it from the database, you may run into problems. The Jitterbit support team is awesome, and will help you with some of the more difficult workflows. Error logging could be improved, or at least best practices in how to write the error logging into an operation.

We are solving a real-time integration requirement between Salesforce and Microsoft NAV. We are also using it to extract data from an API, and post data back to other APIs on a schedule.

Jitterbit review by Stanley H.
Stanley H.

"Perfect Balance of Power and Usability"

What do you like best?

The UI is easy to understand and powerful. With little training it's easy to figure out how to use the software. It's quite capable too, meeting all of our needs. It can be a bit cumbersome at first but I think its the nature of the beast. They've made it as easy as the topic could be.

What do you dislike?

It could be streamlined a bit more logging in and initial setup. Training could be more comprehensive too and an expanded community.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Try it out, its easy to get into.

Data interface between systems allow users to use one system to access info across the business.

Jitterbit review by Terry K.
Terry K.

"Jitterbit has streamlined the integration of our varied systems w/ simple-to-use yet robust software"

What do you like best?

The scripting language is easy to learn and use. The product/service is constantly being improved and enhanced. Great support.

What do you dislike?

The initial learning curve is fairly steep, but the training is top notch and questions are quickly and accurately answered by the support team.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It's a no-brainer...just do it. :)

We have integrated our in house databases (Postgres) with Salesforce and also between various internal systems.

Jitterbit review by Aquilino P.
Aquilino P.

"Simply Easy"

What do you like best?

I love the fact that it's just that easy to use, manipulate and customize to meet our changing requirements.

What do you dislike?

Once a query or upload is created it is a little hard to change it would be great if they could work on this a little.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Take the time to setup as it easy to maintain

Instant cloud updates, scheduled updated set and forget.

Jitterbit review by Executive Sponsor in Computer Software
Executive Sponsor in Computer Software

"In general - we like it"

What do you like best?

best part is salesforce connectivity, it's really easy to integrate with salesforce using jitterbit so is the ease of use,

What do you dislike?

the number one thing we are missing is more connectors, there are plenty of web applications we are using and very few connectors.

Recommendations to others considering the product

if your main system to integrate with is salesforce jitterbit is great, easy to setup, easy to learn and use, have great support and and very competitive in pricing compare to similar solutions.

the main thing we are using jitterbit for is integration between our CRM and our ERP.

Jitterbit review by Ravi A.
Ravi A.

"Does the job!"

What do you like best?

We have been using Jitterbit for a few years now and its a well-designed product. It has made integrating our systems so much easier. The customer service is great.

What do you dislike?

Jitterbit does the job and has a very responsive customer service. I would like to see some enhancements such as better logging capabilities and version control.

Integrating CRM, ERP, and other systems.

Jitterbit review by Derrick S.
Derrick S.

"Built integration with Salesforce and Raisers Edge"

What do you like best?

Support is great - within a day or two. I also like the ease of use with the Dataloader product

What do you dislike?

getting it setup for the first time for more complex integration

Recommendations to others considering the product

Dataloader is an excellent product, using jitterbit for more data conversions or ongoing integration is a good choice.

We had an integration we needed for Raisers Edge and Salesforce - once we built out the web services for Raisers Edge it was easy to integrate the 2 with Jitterbit

Jitterbit review by User in Information Technology and Services

"Great product to use for bulk uploading contact, leads and accounts. "

What do you like best?

I like that their is no limit to how many records you can upload at a time. All you need to do is create a csv file with the records you want to upload or edit. Setup is really easy and quick.

What do you dislike?

I don't like that you can't use jitterbit on a MAC and a windows PC with the same account.

Jitterbit helps us bulk upload more items into our Salesforce Org then the Salesforce Data loader. It is much quicker and easier to use than the Salesforce data loader.

Jitterbit review by William N.
William N.

"Powerfull and Easy to Use"

What do you like best?

Ease-of-use. Simple to designe, deploy and manage multiple projects with multiple integrations.

What do you dislike?

I wish there was a larger and more active community of users to engage with.

Recommendations to others considering the product

After looking at many integration solutions, Jitterbit was the best value for the cost. Jitterbit is easily scaled up and offers a Non-Profit discount. It is and especially valuable tool for Salesforce users.

We have used this tool for a number of projects. Are most substantial use was connecting our point of sales system to Oracle Financials.

Jitterbit review by Christian M.
Christian M.

"Use Jitterbit fro salesforce in a startup"

What do you like best?

very seamless integration , you dont need to waste your time doing unnecessary simple tasks , it does them automatically

What do you dislike?

kind of expensive for a startup , so we use the loader

Recommendations to others considering the product

pricing tiers for smaller companies

integration with salesforce to our datawarehouse

Jitterbit review by Mike E.
Mike E.

"Very easy to use and versatile ETL "

What do you like best?

It makes integrating data with Salesforce extremely easy.

What do you dislike?

I have ran into a few issues but each one has had a work around. I don't really have any major complaints.

We use Jitterbit primarily to Synchronize data between our mssql Database and Salesforce. We also do some DB to DB integrations.

Jitterbit review by Michael S.
Michael S.

"Jitterbit"

What do you like best?

Easily to get data moved from any system or endpoint to another. Drag and drop visual interface

What do you dislike?

Yearly Subscription cost. It seems to be the model that these software companies are going.

Moving data between different systsms via:

IBM i (AS400 DB2) to XML and CSV.

Excel to DB2,

SQL to DB2

DB2 to DB2.

Also, Solving customer requests for data.

Jitterbit review by James S.
James S.

"Excellent System Making Salesforce Data A Lot Easiser"

What do you like best?

Much more depth of reporting and understanding around data loads completed on salesforce

Much easier to read error reviews thank standard salesforce data loader

What do you dislike?

Can sometimes lose connection and have had periods of not being able to use at all

Hard to correct issues without redoing the entire load, but this is the free version

Salesforce data management

Can more easily read error messages

Jitterbit review by Nelson B.
Nelson B.

"Pretty good"

What do you like best?

The automated fields mapping. The easy way it creates the queries automatically for you, and the easy way to select the objects needed.

What do you dislike?

Nothing so far, although we just use their free version which is enough for what we need.

Recommendations to others considering the product

As I mentioned, their free version does just enough for what we need it.

Importing/exporting and querying data.

Benefits: How easy Jitterbit makes it to manipulate data.

Jitterbit review by Michael F.
Michael F.

"Jitterbit - Dated but useful"

What do you like best?

It is very quick once you know how to use it and is fairly easy to learn. It can help take tremendous data-intensive tasks and turn them into easy tasks with a few clicks.

What do you dislike?

The user interface is dated and the integration with Salesforce can be quite cumbersome when you are first trying to login and ensure credentials are accurate.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Look at other cloud data loaders first to see what works best for you.

Reducing the amount of time needed to complete data-intensive tasks through the cloud. Jitterbit has drastically reduced that burden.

Jitterbit review by Administrator in Computer Software

"Jitterbit with Dynamics GP and Salesforce"

What do you like best?

Jitterbit is easy to use and has connectors already for common applications such as Salesforce.

What do you dislike?

The actual installation was a bit tricky. I'd like to see better documentation on the process so that I could do it on my own without assistance from Jitterbit.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I had worked with other Jitterbit users in the past, but never directly. Because of their recommendation and experience with the product, we are currently in the process of implementing it ourselves.

We are in the process of linking multiple applications together and sharing information across disparate silos of data--such as Dynamics GP, Arena, Salesforce and Oracle Express.

Jitterbit review by Karthi V.
Karthi V.

"Easy to use"

What do you like best?

The way to install and create the job and run. I have tried most of the parallel jobs most frequently. the other part is i can get the complete out and result log. with error logs also which helps me more accurate to analyse the problem easliy. over all it is very helpfull.

What do you dislike?

the installing IDE is little heavy i felt. it could be easy as light weight is good. i can see in the dell boomi login to the browser app so that it is easy use for my view. I am not sure is that any existing feature avail with Jitterbit.

I have used for most integration projects. Othere situations like if want to any data scrub on any new feature.. IT helps me better way.

Jitterbit review by Diana L.
Diana L.

"Free Data Loader for Salesforce.com is Amazing!"

What do you like best?

I love that the interface for the free data loader is so easy to use. Much easier than the standard data loader from salesforce.com and I love that you can see the mapping much more clearly. Also, it is so fast and it stores all your loads which is awesome.

What do you dislike?

The only thing I think I dislike is sometimes if I get an error it's not very easy to find out what's going on but other than that it's great.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Don't even bother with the standard out of the box data loader salesforce.com offers. This is 10 times better.

The business problem I'm solving is fast, easy and reliable data loads. The benefits are that it is all of those things. Jitterbit Data Loader is so easy to use. It processes mass amounts of data very quickly and I've never not had it work.

Jitterbit review by Administrator in Business Supplies and Equipment
Administrator in Business Supplies and Equipment

"Does exactly what it says on the tin!"

What do you like best?

Does exactly what we needs it to do. We used a third party agent to set-up, but it has been completely trouble free since we have been using it.

What do you dislike?

No dislikes - nice and simple. Does exactly what we want it to do!

We use it to integrate with Salesforce - it syncs every hour and is very problem-free

Jitterbit review by Scott B.
Scott B.

"Excellent data-manipulation tool for Salesforce.com"

What do you like best?

Jitterbit is much more intuitive than the Salesforce.com out-of-the-box Apex Data Loader. Saving mappings and connections are my favorite features because these are tremendous time-savers if you have a large amount of data-updates to make.

What do you dislike?

There is a lag between Salesforce data-model changes and support for those changes in Jitterbit. This is understandable but is still an inconvenience when you can't update records in a particular object. Fortunately, it has only occurred once and I was able to fall back to the Salesforce Apex Data Loader to accomplish the task.

Recommendations to others considering the product

My only experience with Jitterbit is with the data loader application. As you can tell from this review, I'm very pleased with it. I can't comment on the integration tool because I have not used it personally but I have heard good things from my peers.

The Jitterbit data loader makes it much easier and faster to complete data-manipulation tasks

Jitterbit review by Consultant in Computer Software
Consultant in Computer Software

"A great iPaaS platform for our need"

What do you like best?

Highly responsive support that meets my SLA

What do you dislike?

None so far. The platform does everything as expected. It is easy to use and provides capabilities for advanced developers to extend the value of existing IT investments.

Recommendations to others considering the product

An integration solution worth considering even irrespective of the size of your company. The platform can handle complex integration requirements with ease.

Real-time integration between on-premise and cloud apps with API connectivity. Ability to apply analytics and machine learning on data lakes.

Jitterbit review by Josh C.
Josh C.

"Integration between custom billing systems and Salesforce"

What do you like best?

Jitterbit is pretty straightforward when it comes to maintenance. The UI makes it simple to change the mapping between source and target fields, investigate and modify functions, and visualize order of events.

What do you dislike?

Upgrades seem to be more challenging than they should be. The version we were using offered no "graceful" upgrade to later versions, so upgrading might require recreating some of the data integration.

We have multiple billing systems that contain revenue data that isn't collected elsewhere. Bonuses are driven by these data, so we wanted to be able to give our sales team a look into their performance during the month, but they are not users of the billing systems. Since they are already using Salesforce every day, we decided to use Jitterbit to move data from the billing systems into Salesforce.

Jitterbit review by Brian R.
Brian R.

"Best Cloud Integration Platform on the Market"

What do you like best?

I personally love many aspects of the solution. The speed at which you can create a custom integration or migration project is simply unreal. In many cases when showcasing Jitterbit to prospective customers I will create an integration between PLM 360 and NetSuite (our two primary targets) on the fly; many times with their tenants / sites. It's so powerful at this that it makes just about every other integration solution look confusing and cumbersome.

What do you dislike?

In Jitterbit 5 it was difficult to set up both HA environments as well as port solutions from staging to production. I will say however with the upcoming launch of Harmony both of these have been addressed; optimistic regarding the new opportunities for it.

The main item we do is tie business processes between systems. The primary one we do is to integrate and Engineering Change Order process between Autodesk PLM 360 and the Cost / Inventory information stored in ERP (most common being NetSuite). We used a combination of real time eventing to pull data and persist it from NetSuite to PLM (to determine the cost impact) and also the "mash ups" providing real time information to end users of PLM 360 that they normally wouldn't have access to.

The benefits are gigantic to a a company. Transparency to real time cost impact during a change process can save a company millions of dollars. The cost of a change increases as parts are in production, in inventory or even on-order. Without knowing how to properly disposition these, cost can get out of hand. The value is really clear and we can easily deliver that with Jitterbit.

Jitterbit review by Michael B.
Michael B.

"Magento eCommerce user"

What do you like best?

It scales, and performs very much like an appliance!

What do you dislike?

I do not have anything negative to say about Jitterbit!

We needed to sync a high volume of transactions between our Maganto eCommerce website and Dynamics AX.

Jitterbit review by Zayne T.
Zayne T.

"Users want freedom, you want control of your data"

What do you like best?

Clean interface, powerful data transformation/mapping capabilities, powerful workflow automation capabilities (paid version). The amazing technical engineers/architects & account reps. that work for Jitterbit. Truly is the best-of-breed, as far as Force.com/ETL tools go.

What do you dislike?

The full version's server configuration is difficult to negotiate; sharing operations with correct permissions for users via the paid version is difficult. The UI for the full version can be intimidating for users. Trying to work with dynamic values in relationship fields in a Force.com instance is nearly impossible--which seems like a major shortfall, considering the power/sophistication of the tool overall.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I've used/administered/deployed both the paid & free versions of Jitterbit. The free version is VERY easy to learn & deploy. I can build out operations & run/schedule them in under a minute (yes, really!) or set them up on user's computers with a minimum of fuss. However, the paid version is what lets you go beyond simple Force.com based operations & lets you work with more complex transformations. When I'm trying to move/work with data, I LOVE the full studio. (The full/paid version is also what will let you build out multi-step operations--and it seems cruel when I have to go back to the free version.) When trying to get my users set up to run operations I've built, the UI of the full studio is way too intimidating for them. And it requires a lot of interventions on my part to get the 'sharing'/permissions correct for jobs that my users are supposed to be able to run 'without' me. If you deal exclusively with data in/out of Force.com, see how far you can ride the free version. That being said: if you need an enterprise data hub, or you're moving data on a daily basis & you need to interact with or automate operations based on success/fail responses, you need the paid version. Just don't expect your users to use it or love it. And be prepared for your org. to have some serious sticker shock. I'm excited to see if the release of 'Harmony' deals with some of the shortcomings I've noted in the full studio--re: server set-up & user-friendly interfaces/better sharing rules...

Leveraging Jitterbit allows you to have greater freedom when choosing individual tools in your digital office portfolio. It allows a wider range of tools to get a 'Yes' when you're asking: 'Will this integrate with our [CRM]/[ERP]/etc.' Jitterbit allows me to build out systems that let my users have tools they like using, and keeps our data moving & propagating where we need it. And lets me control the quality & kind of the data flow. I've used both the free/dataloader version & the paid studio+server versions, and managed deployments for each at different non-profit orgs.

Jitterbit review by Adakole K.
Adakole K.

"Excellent Product"

What do you like best?

Customer support and they have perfect understanding of complex business processes. Jitterbit helps align systems to processes and data importing is very smooth

What do you dislike?

Nothing I can think of so far. Jitterbit does the job and Support is very responsive. Maybe some video tutorials might be useful

Recommendations to others considering the product

Just speak to these lads, they know what they are doing!

We have used it to import data from an external system into Salesforce

Jitterbit review by Brant H.
Brant H.

"Solid Data Tool"

What do you like best?

When asked about data tools I always suggest Jitterbit Harmony as an option to consider.

What do you dislike?

The product documentation has improved considerably but could still be expanded upon.

I have used Jitterbit Harmony for data loading as well as both batch and real time integrations to a wide variety of systems.

Jitterbit review by User in Management Consulting
User in Management Consulting

"Jitterbit 5.0 - Good tool for data integration (but not perfect...)"

What do you like best?

Jitterbit 5.0 is very good at transforming data from/to various data sources. Pre-built connectors to Salesforce.com, SAP, and MS CRM are easy to work with. Jitterbit can make very complex operations seem simple. The transformations are straight forward and powerful.

What do you dislike?

Jitterbit 5.0 has a few weaknesses. Just as Jitterbit can make very complex operations seem simple, the opposite is true; Jitterbit can make very simple things seem complex. After speaking with Jitterbit support a few times, we could not come up with a simple way to have load-balanced Jitterbit 5.0 servers. The error handling in Jitterbit applications is clunky and not intuitive; there are at least 2 different types of errors (one for operations, one for scripts) that are needed to program around which leads to overly complicated code and adds boilerplate logic to achieve adequate error handling. We have seen performance problems/failures when crossing certain thresholds in terms of number of rows pushed or number of recursive operations. Occasionally the in-application documentation is incomplete/incorrect.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Jitterbit is a powerful product but it has its quirks that you will need to workaround to have it be 100% production-ready.

We use Jitterbit 5.0 to push and pull data from various sources. Among these are: FTP, HTTP, Salesforce.com, Oracle database, SOAP web services.

Jitterbit review by User

"Great Experience with Jitterbit Software and the Software Implementation Team"

What do you like best?

The software did what they said it would do and the training, support, and meetings were productive. Very responsive customer service.

What do you dislike?

nothing to not like on this software. I wish I had know sequel prior to taking the training

Recommendations to others considering the product

Training is so helpful. make sure you do it.

Integrating multiple systems into CRM with an eye of future integration mappings into other applications

Jitterbit review by Stephen L.
Stephen L.

"Flexible Integrations platform with Salesforce"

What do you like best?

The flexibility in having shortcuts and easy integrations for standard integrations along with the ability to write custom integration code is great for both fast and complex integrations. The Support and classes they have on how to use the software is also quite complete

What do you dislike?

The interface can use some work in user friendliness. Some of the buttons and code can be esoteric and need explaining before you can use it to it's full potential.

Integrating different analytics data platforms as well as custom fields in Salesforce.

Jitterbit review by Gregory B.
Gregory B.

"I can recommend Jitterbit for connecting to Salesforce without hesitation"

What do you like best?

Administering Jitterbit requires very little time. We don’t have to reboot the server. We don’t have to restart Jitterbit application processes. We don’t have to patch constantly either. The only time I really spend administering Jitterbit is when our license expires each year or we upgrade the system to a new version. Jitterbit support has been very helpful to-date. We had a small hiccup in our recent upgrade, and they helped us resolve it the same day. Our account manager is responsive, and the billing folks are easy to work with as well.

What do you dislike?

I don't like having to install new license files each year when they expire. I also don't like the steeper costs for adding additional connections.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Jitterbit makes connecting XML-based webservices to on-premise databases straightforward.

We are using Jitterbit to integrate data from our cloud services to on-premise databases and back to the cloud. “No-Code” development in Jitterbit has gotten better with the newer versions. We primarily use Jitterbit to connect to Salesforce to pull down data into our other on-premise databases. Its user interface is simple to understand. The new Connect wizard makes connecting to the Salesforce web service a breeze. Auto-map the fields, or manually map them, and you are almost done. You can load test data from your source into the integration with the click of a button and watch it transform before your eyes with another click.

Jitterbit review by Bob M.
Bob M.

"ERP / SalesForce Integration"

What do you like best?

Jitterbit's commitment to their customer's success is unsurpassed. This is reflected in not only the skill and expertise exhibited by their consultants and support staff, but also reflected in personal involvement of their executive staff to ensure their customers’ expectations are met.

What do you dislike?

I honestly cannot think of anything I dislike about Jitterbit's products or services.

Integration between SAP and SalesForce is the current challenge we face. SAP is an excellent ERP system, however, the data scheme is complex and requires considerable SAP experience and expertise to extract data efficiently and effectively. Our company has an SAP implementation that is just over six months old and our internal technical staff is relatively new to SAP. Our experience with Harmony, and its Jitterbit SAP connector, have proven to be very positive and I expect them to play a vital role in passing critical data to our SalesForce CRM system which supports management reporting used to run our business.

Jitterbit review by Executive Sponsor in Sports
Executive Sponsor in Sports

"Very Useful Tool in Managing our External Sync w/Salesforce"

What do you like best?

Jitterbit provides a convenient tool for managing the sync between our legacy sequel server and Salesforce.

What do you dislike?

We run into some challenges from time to time, but mainly based on our own customization within Salesforce.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Good customer service.

Jitterbit allows for a cleaner sync of data between our legacy sequel server and Salesforce. It helps us to create more efficient communication between both points of record.

Jitterbit review by Peter B.
Peter B.

"Competitively Priced Integration Tool"

What do you like best?

Jitterbit generously reduces licensing cost for the non profits with which I work, making the price point significantly lower than competitors.

What do you dislike?

It is clunky to develop & deploy, the documentation is poor, and it's difficult to version work changes. I don't think any of my clients have been able to support themselves with it very well without an expert.

Recommendations to others considering the product

This is an integration solution, not a data management platform. There is definitely a learning curve, and the UI hasn't changed much in many years so feels dated.

My experience with the product is limited to point-to-point integrations with files or SQL db's to/from Salesforce.com, the connector for which could be better. That said, I have been successful at implementing some complex integrations syncing many objects/tables with branching and dependent logic.

Jitterbit review by Joann F.
Joann F.

"Jitterbit helps us Rock!"

What do you like best?

It helps us to be the most efficient we can be! We have transitioned from a system that was not allowing us to have the options we needed for us and our customers. There have been minimal issues with the new software and that helps us immensely.

What do you dislike?

So far there has not been a downside to this program!

Recommendations to others considering the product

Worth trying it has been effective for our company!

Jitterbit has allowed us to link programs that our customers place their orders in with our production teams that produce the orders. Our work flow has truly been impacted by the more efficient transition of the orders.

Jitterbit review by Jeremy M.
Jeremy M.

"Effective integration platform"

What do you like best?

Amazing ease of use. Jitterbit provides enough flexibility to solve most issues

What do you dislike?

Would like to see a user group established to help customers collaborate.

JItterbit enables us to integrate applications with the NetSuite platform in a much easier and efficient way.

Jitterbit review by Mark H.
Mark H.

"Integration Problems Solved!!"

What do you like best?

Jitterbit makes all of our integrations simple. We have many different supply chain and retail partners, and each one has different requirements for format and protocol, and Jitterbit allows us to easily streamline the integration processes. In addition it is extremely stable and reliable, and handles high transaction volumes with no problems.

What do you dislike?

People are bombarding us with integration requests because we have shown how easy it is to integrate!! The other thing that is somewhat limited right now is the ability to get a high level dashboard type view of logging, errors, and transaction flow.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Just start playing with it and you will see how easy it is to use, clearly identify an initial proof of concept or transaction to automate, to accelerate learning.

We are easily adapting our IT systems to support constantly changing business requirements. Jitterbit has been a key enabler for our international growth in 3rd party logistics warehouses, and in stabilizing our online and EDI sales order integrations.

Jitterbit review by Warren B.
Warren B.

"Jitterbit as free form data interface to Sales Force"

What do you like best?

The clean UI and ability to map fields on a free-form basis using a graphical UI. The ability to transform data during the import is a key feature.

What do you dislike?

The UI is limite to the GUI mapping of data fields from the input to the SF data. A scripting feature would be very useful - I understand this has been added to later versions but I may be wrong about this.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Be sure you are working with well defined input data - Jitterbit can work with many data types but untyped data can be difficult to deal with. This is not an inherent Jitterbit problems but is an inherent problem with dealing with poorly typed or untyped data.

Transferring data from outside software to Sales Force.

Data transfer has been carried out w/some issues - mostly related to lack of data typing in the source software. This was not a Jitterbit issue but a problem with the design of the source software.

Jitterbit review by Erashad K.
Erashad K.

"A competitively priced tool that makes integration with Salesforce very easy"

What do you like best?

This is what i like:-

1) I liked data transformations that the product can perform.

If you are a developer, you can performs some complex data transformations from disparate sources.

It is ahead of the competition in this regard.

2) You can setup Web Endpoints. I used these Web End points as a substitute for building Webservices on external systems.

3) The wizard is very cool. You can build transformation with point and click without any code if needed.

4) They are competitively priced. This is a upcoming company trying to make its mark among the big boys. So there is room for negotiation here.

5) It can be real time.(Push and Pull)

6) Their recent type up with Harmony is wonderful news.

What do you dislike?

These are a few things this software lacks:-

1) Better Version control and team collaboration.

2) Better Documentation and training. There is a learning curve to using this product. Its a great tool. But if there is no documentation of how to use it, it is no fun. Jitterbit has a lot of capabilities and i am afraid i was not able to exploit all of them.

3) Certifications for developers who are well versed with using this software.

4) Difficult to setup and debug problems.

This product is continually improving. And this company is going in the right direction.

Recommendations to others considering the product

This product is worth taking a look at.

You need a developer to fully exploit the capabilities of Jitterbit.

Integrating Salesforce with a MySql system. It was able to do that with high level of efficiency.

Jitterbit review by Mark R.
Mark R.

"Easily achieve complex integration with Jitterbit 5"

What do you like best?

The product is very versatile and offers many different avenues for achieving your desired outcome. The built in scripting language is easy to pick up and allows you to piggyback complex operations on Jitterbit's easy to use mapping UI.

What do you dislike?

I've had some challenges when it comes to deploying updates from a test server into a production environment in Jitterbit 5. There isn't an easy way I've found to sync changes without having to recreate the production project, which can potentially lead to other issues. Also, the user permissions and settings can be confusing and not as deep as I would prefer.

We are using Jitterbit to separate our integration layer from our applications. It allows us to tackle complex integrations in an easy to follow manner and gives even non-technical persons the ability to do simple to medium level mappings without occupying a technical resource.

Jitterbit review by User in Oil & Energy
User in Oil & Energy

"jitterbit"

What do you like best?

rapid dev, flexible, easy to code oracle db calls

What do you dislike?

would like broader and more robust set of sftp connectivity options

Recommendations to others considering the product

learn to work with jitterbit script

system integration, EDI

Jitterbit review by Administrator in Financial Services
Administrator in Financial Services

"Jitterbit free version"

What do you like best?

Quick, easy flexible solution for Salesforce uploads, downloads, updates and upserts. I use it every day in managing my Salesforce org

What do you dislike?

Reusing queries, transformation, and inserts can be a bit confusing. For my purposes, I just create a new one every time.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Install and use the free version for a bit before evaluating the full version. It gives you a chance to really get comforatable with the product

We constantly have needs to download data and do analysis in Excel or make various record updates. Jitterbit makes this quick and easy

Jitterbit review by User in Financial Services

"Jitterbit Review"

What do you like best?

Allows for the easy mass upload of files and allows us to automatically create cases. Cuts out a lot of resources we would otherwise need. Helps our weekly loads to occur very efficiently

What do you dislike?

When writing a query to bring in fields, if you mess up at all, you have to go back and redo the entire query, which can take a while if it is a larger query.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Check it out

How to manage communications with our consumers and analyze the data to identify sources of problems.

Jitterbit review by Siva B.
Siva B.

"Great experience while I was doing POC with Jitterbit"

What do you like best?

It is very easy to learn. When I was doing POC I learnt it and complete my POC. Its very good tool/application for Integration.

What do you dislike?

When I was working on it I did have database connectivity issues so I had have worked with Jitterbit support team and we communicated back and forth few times and they got fixed. Mostly that issue might not be exists:)

Recommendations to others considering the product

I think Jitterbit is heading in right directions with CEO. We have CEO presentation one our place and it was awesome and their future plans are sounds interesting.

I am doing Data Migrations so I was searching for some nice tool and I have found it through one of my colleague. After I finished my POC I felt nice and its useful for integration and data loads.

Jitterbit review by Oscar G.
Oscar G.

"Jitterbit: An essential tool at Balfour Beatty Construction."

What do you like best?

Jitterbit is simple to use, but powerful. Every release has improved the product and extended the ability of our team to provide solutions for our users. We have 70+ integrations that support ERP, CRM, Job Management, AD, Time and Expense and Portal systems.

What do you dislike?

A lack of a promotion process to move integrations from Development to Test to Production. But now, Harmony will address that issue.

Implementing point to point integrations at a low cost.

Jitterbit review by Marty C.
Marty C.

"Using Jitterbit for SFDC data migration."

What do you like best?

I like the direct link to the SQL server staging database that I use to transform the data to be loaded into SFDC. It saves me a lot of time by bypassing the requirement to have data in a .csv format before loading to SFDC. I can save and edit the mappings for re-use.

What do you dislike?

The insert or upsert operations do not automatically return the SFDC id' back into my staging database. I wish it did (like db Amp does).

Jitterbit reduces the time to migrate data, increases the accuracy of the load.

Jitterbit review by Bran S.
Bran S.

"Reliable Quality"

What do you like best?

Jitterbit is easy to implement and learn, providing a ton of value for a small investment. We use this product for one-time uploading as well as on-going integrations.

What do you dislike?

The cloud app is less robust than the downloadable app.

Integrations and data loading.

Jitterbit review by Agency in Computer Software
Agency in Computer Software

"JitterBit Experience"

What do you like best?

I'm a Regional Sales Manager for ServiceMax a SalesForce Field Service Application. I have nothing but the highest regard for JitterBit's responsiveness and professionalism.

They have had many successful stories with our product.

What do you dislike?

NA. I am satisfied with this product. Nothing more

Recommendations to others considering the product

More set integrations. More documentation of integration points.

Cheap integrations from Field Service applications to ERP and Inventory Management systems.

Jitterbit review by Juergen M.
Juergen M.

"Jitterbit - easy to learn and handle with"

What do you like best?

We started integration of data for our salesforce implementation with the free data loader of Jitterbit and it was easy to learn and we could run the data migration of different data sources without problems. In the meantime we upgrated to the commercial version and we are now able to optimize our data synchronizations of all relevant systems. So Jitterbit is an amazing tool.

What do you dislike?

It would be great to have a little more documentations with examles especially for the commercial version to learn more about the possible functionalities of Jitterbit.

data migration of different pre-systems into salesforce.com and backwards. Automatic running interface allows us to have data integrity.

Jitterbit review by Mitul H.
Mitul H.

"Data Migration "

What do you like best?

Multiple Org Connection with data backup and success error files.

What do you dislike?

All the Mappings can not be exported. hard to bundle.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Avoid having multiple users with system admin role.

Multiorg cross reference externalid mapping and data baking and cleaning.

Jitterbit review by User in Education Management
User in Education Management

"Jitterbit is on the right track. "

What do you like best?

Great service and support from all contacts. Excellent training and response time

What do you dislike?

Price. The package pricing per seat is very expensive. Their licensing model needs enhancement for today's marketplace.

The dev client is a bit clunky, with no true revision control. Moving from a dev environment to production is sometimes difficult.

We are loading data from SugarCRM to Salesforce.com. The custom ETL capabilities have reduced the cycle time considerably over doing these things by hand.

Jitterbit review by Stephen J.
Stephen J.

"Moving Data.... into the cloud"

What do you like best?

Jitterbit's capabilities to move data from any platform to any platform

What do you dislike?

Some of the cumbersome-ness of the interface

Recommendations to others considering the product

Set up the Data Loader and test in Sandbox.... test... test

Moving data from a legacy COBOL system and exposing it to Salesforce

Jitterbit review by Kevin H.
Kevin H.

"Easy to use Integrations on the fly!!"

What do you like best?

In Jitterbit I like the ease of the web services wizards that allow less technical individuals to easily configure integrations in what typically took days, weeks and months in the past to complete.

What do you dislike?

I would like to see more connectors to more products, not that they do not have a number of the major players now.

We have in many cases solved our customers integration needs much more quickly and with a lot more flexibility in using the Jitterbit platform. This allows our products to interface with existing customers tools (which they already have in place) enabling a best in breed approach to running their businesses.

Jitterbit review by Administrator in Transportation/Trucking/Railroad
Administrator in Transportation/Trucking/Railroad

"Best iPaas product"

What do you like best?

Easy to use, intuitive design and browser based. No coding required for the integrations.

What do you dislike?

Error handling should have been more informative. Apache errors are difficult to trace.

We are looking to better query the salesforce data, Bulk API inserts, Asynchronous upserts. So far I have been doing it with the workbench which is difficult to view the data and download to desktop. This solves that problem and no need to wait until dataloader finishes upserting/queueing the batches.

Jitterbit review by Charles M.
Charles M.

"A flexible tool for many integration opportunities"

What do you like best?

Jitterbit makes doing what is complex in written code very simple. It's also amazingly useful for one-off tasks, pushing data around.

What do you dislike?

It takes some time to wrap your head around — we've accomplished all our goals, but when you're used to traditional iteration through records, it takes some time to see your data as operations.

We've created new integrations for our 3PL shipping partners, and we've replaced cloud-based software integrations that had limited capabilities for customization. The flexibility of Jitterbit has allowed us to adjust to rapidly changing requirements in our business landscape.

Jitterbit review by User in Internet

"Very satisfied with Jitterbit. It's made point to point integration very easy for my teams"

What do you like best?

How easy it is to setup and manage point to point integrations

What do you dislike?

I can't think of anything that I dislike

I am using it for point to point integrations between salesforce orgs. It's easy to setup and easy to manage on a continual basis