Jitterbit

4.7

Data & application integration suite providing business users a quick, cost-effective and simple way to design, deploy and manage a broad range of integrations.

Work for Jitterbit?

Learning about Jitterbit?

Jitterbit Reviews

Ask Jitterbit a Question
Showing 144 Jitterbit reviews
Jitterbit review by Juan M.
Juan M.

"Jitterbit - the orchestration platform of our data model"

What do you like best?

Its low code approach and Jitterbit's API Gateway. We value how simple it is to build integrations using the platform, allowing us to deliver projects quicker and in very reliable way. Thanks to its low-code approach and the out-the-box connectivity to widely used systems (like Salesforce and NetSuite) we were able to get real value right after implementing Jitterbit. Additionally, we use JItterbit's API gateway quite extensively to create our own API endpoints that enable us to integrate systems in real time.

What do you dislike?

The design and performance of the Web Management Console could be improved. All gets better once you realise there's an API manager!

Recommendations to others considering the product

If your integrations do not require accessing data/platforms that sit behind your firewall, then I would suggest going with their cloud deployment or even with their self-managed environment in the Jitterbit Cloud. I would also suggest them to adopt Jitterbit's API gateway as this is a must if you are looking to build real-time integrations.

Jitterbit plays a key role in the orchestration of our internal data model. It drives communication between the different platforms and services we use internally, providing us with a single view of our customer. Jitterbit enables us to enhance our data model and reduce the turnaround of many projects that would have required bespoke integrations to be built from scratch. Instead, we are able to design and build integrations leaving the technical side of things aside and focusing on what matters to us - the business requirements.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Jitterbit
Jitterbit review by Roy M.
Roy M.

"My go to ETL Tool!"

What do you like best?

Three things: (1) I love being able to transform the data in the mapping stage and (2) I love that I can schedule and deploy reoccurring projects. (3) I love that unlike the apex data loader (which just allows you to save the mapping), Jiterbit saves the ENTIRE project from login to run, so you are only one click away from a rerun of a job. I love to set it and forget it! :)

What do you dislike?

I wish the success and error files could have better naming conventions and the ability to choose where they are saved. I wished the mapping page had both the names and the labels for the Salesforce fields. I wish it had a progress bar to show how many records had been processed (either a count or a percent would be nice). But these are minor issues, I really love the tool!

Recommendations to others considering the product

Make sure to take your questions to the Success community... they are very responsive to posts. I've never had to wait more than a day for an answer.

So many!!! One example... we have a Salesforce custom object that has a very limited shelf life (less than 90 days) and then it becomes clutter. So I set up a query/delete combo that purges these records that were last modified more than 90 days ago automatically on a weekly basis.

I also use it as my goto SOQL query because of it declarative interface. I click on the fields I want and it adds them to the logic. This is great for those who only know enough SOQL to be dangerous. :)

What iPaaS solution do you use?

Jitterbit review by Terri M.
Terri M.

"Great Tool! Great Team!"

What do you like best?

Jitterbit is a great tool we have utilized for years to synchronization mass amounts of data from our legacy systems to our Salesforce org quickly and efficiently. With the release of Jitterbit Harmony, we were able to use the new functionality to bring data from multiple sources into our Einstein Analytics tool and created in-depth dashboards. Our teams are able to make strategic decisions to streamline and grow our business in new and inventive ways without having to hop in and out of multiple systems like never before.

Our Jitterbit team is amazing. We have a wonderful Customer success manager in Taylor and our Architects and System support are incredibly knowledgeable and make it easy for even the newest member of the team to understand the system benefits and functionality.

What do you dislike?

As user friendly and flexible as Jitterbit is, a single comma can cause an error fail. Once you narrow in on the specific problem, it's easy to remedy. Otherwise, we love the tool.

Synchronization of data from a legacy system into our Salesforce org. We were also able to bring data into our Einstein Analytics dashboards that allow our Sales and Marketing teams to improve our Strategic relationships and Business decisions. It has been great for company.

Jitterbit review by Laura S.
Laura S.

"Terrific Salesforce to SQL/Oracle EDI tool (plus more!!!)"

What do you like best?

Jitterbit is a solid product for transporting data in and out of Salesforce. It can do many other things as well, but we had purchased it specifically for our Salesforce needs. Within 3 months of owning Jitterbit, we were able to migrate our 20+ existing jobs from another EDI product that was not working well for our company. Plus, we have made many more data transport jobs since then.

I have really not found any use-case that we could not complete with this product! For a few situations, we have reached out to Jitterbit support for assistance and they have been super accommodating. They have dug right in and helped us solve our problem.

We are also interested in making REST based API jobs in the future, as Jitterbit has those capabilities as well.

What do you dislike?

I love this product because it mostly works like I think. But, as with all products... not everyone feels that way (in our case we had a admin that did not feel it was intuitive -- but when you create a tool that has to do everything a developer wants to do, but also be usable by non-developers in our orgs, I believe that is going to be a given)

Mostly this has been a syncing of data between Salesforce and other external datbases (SQL Server and Oracle) and FTP.

The biggest benefit we have gotten from switching to Jitterbit has been the extensive logging and troubleshooting!! With our previous product we used... sometimes jobs would fail to run to completion, but there would be no details regarding the issue and logging itself was minimal. With Jitterbit, we can control much of what we see in the logs and even add more specific logging if necessary.

Jitterbit review by Bill C.
Bill C.

"Manager of many hats"

What do you like best?

Power and flexibility for the non techie

What do you dislike?

Needs more examples using custom objects

Recommendations to others considering the product

The ability to program it through there graphical interface is great, there is probably nothing they can't do.

The more they provide conceptual expamples the better for someone like me. They have great technical info and indexed resources.

I am not going to give the pricing and terms a # grade because it is all about efficiency and automation and if I am using it, am happy with it and paying on time and it works, then it deserves 5 stars.

All asspects of the circle of business ... sales ... receivables ... cash receipts ... purchases . payables ...disbursements .. financials ... operations ... manufacturing. Benefited rom many of the above and working on the rest.

I am not a techie, so the next question (for which purposes ....) had be filled in so I checked all of the above. Give to me in Jitterbiteze, please.

Jitterbit review by Malcolm M.
Malcolm M.

"Makes our SAP integration requirements into Salesforce so simple!"

What do you like best?

Where we have many different systems, and we are looking to bring in new information we are able to simply reuse parts of the integration simply and quickly. This makes for a quick turn around when the business makes requests on the integration team. The client interface is very nice to use, with a lot of help on how to build integrations and end point linking. The mapping tool is an actual delight to use.

What do you dislike?

Some of the error notifications could be improved, but I understand this could be down to the way we use the tool.

Recommendations to others considering the product

There are a lot of options in the Salesforce area and companies trying to get your business. Please stop looking and just get on board with Jitterbit. A great tool with amazing support from the team

We are trying to integrate our SAP information into various other systems, including SalesForce and Einstein Analytics. It has made the process very simple for us to now add further data is extremely quick once a specification has been received.

Jitterbit review by Kellie J.
Kellie J.

"Jitterbit - A simple tool that has had a huge impact on out integration"

What do you like best?

What I like is how you can set up a simple task in a matter of minutes. But what I really love is that I can add so much more logic in to it if required, it is extremely flexible.

Also the support team are brilliant, always quick to respond to any questions I have.

What do you dislike?

Not a massive thing, but I would like to be able to send HTML emails.

Recommendations to others considering the product

In my experience it is a powerful tool that can be configured to do most things. I think it is great value for money.

Integrations between various systems including the billing systems and CRMS.

Created an API to enable customers to retrieve their bills via the customer portal.

Created an automated process for handling incoming correspondence and sorting into SalesForce cases.

Created an automated process for debt recovery, using the details from the billing system and the data from SalesForce to communicate with customers.

Jitterbit review by Dudu E.
Dudu E.

"Great tool for simplifying integration and one-place monitoring"

What do you like best?

- Salesforce integration using Jitterbit Connect is much more simple, the built in wizards are very useful and help you cover all the steps.

- Connectors to large number of enterprise applications.

- Drag & Drop mapping / Auto Mapping - easy to use and time efficient.

- Migration is easy and efficient, better and easier than any other application i had used before.

What do you dislike?

- Logging in the Jitterbit Studio can be improved - better navigation and more filters are needed, export capabilities can also be a good feature.

- Web console could be more user friendly. the Activity section where you monitor all your live interfaces should be more

Helps keep ERP and CRM data integrity using all kind of integrations.

Allow one place monitoring for all the organization live integration with email error handling, for a large organization with many integration this is a very powerful tool.

Jitterbit review by Anil M.
Anil M.

"Cutting edge product for enterprise integration needs"

What do you like best?

Ease of Usage, flexibility to build and amazing Vendor Support. The core concepts are easy to understand and flexibility to implement complex use cases as well. There are a number of specific application connectors along with generic ones to meet any type of integration needs. Highly recommend this product for simple as well as complex integration needs

What do you dislike?

Nothing much to highlight but I think Studio interface can be improved better.

Recommendations to others considering the product

For simple integrations as well as complex integrations with all application systems this product can be considered . We evaulated Mulesoft and jitterbit - The pricing , PS and product support is phenomenol for Jitterbit .Highly recommend the product

We are looking for the Enterprise solution to integrate all our Back Office applications. Using Jitterbit we integrated Intacct ERP, RevSYM, Salesforce and visual compliance applications. We will continue leverage the platform to develop the new API's using the Jitterbit harmony.

Jitterbit review by Brian F.
Brian F.

"Easily Implementation with Jitterbit"

What do you like best?

The ease of setting up integrations has been fantastic. The flexibility and multiple options for workflows and error handling is great and is able to process large data sets quickly. The support from the Jitterbit team is fantastic and they ensure that the product is performing the way we need it to.

What do you dislike?

The biggest challenge we have encountered is multiple developers making changes to integrations and not knowing exactly what is different between their local environment and what has been deployed.

Jitterbit is allowing us to load data from our SQL databases into Sales Force and to move data from Sales Force into our data warehouse. With Jitterbit we are able to move large data sets to and from Sales Force easily allowing our end users to get updated data quickly.

Jitterbit review by Alex H.
Alex H.

"Great Integration Tool For Salesforce"

What do you like best?

We are using Jitterbit to integrate with Salesforce and it is so easy to drag and drop the fields to get information into the right place. Everything is very intuitive and is pretty difficult to screw up. We also like how we can have it talk to multiple ERP and other systems with no issues.

What do you dislike?

The Jitterbit studio can take a long time to load the data.

You still need to install something on your computer to use the studio.

JItterbit has allowed us to have our ERP systems (2 of them) and Salesforce talk back and forth with data. This has saved our users a ton of extra time as it means that they do not have to enter data into two systems.

When the correct data is put into one system the other system is automatically updated to reflect this.

Jitterbit review by Drew E.
Drew E.

"Great Product for Cloud Integrations"

What do you like best?

The support and functionality of jitterbit. The team was incredibly supportive in out discovery phase and continue to partner with us for our ongoing success. Integration with Salesforce.com and Salesforce Analytics from our ERP and data warehouse was seemless and easy. Creation of operations and transformation is so easy that we can be functional in minutes.

What do you dislike?

Some of the transformation 'code' could be easier for someone with basic SQL knowledge. Larger data loads seem to take extended time (creation of DataSets in Analytics) but we are working to identify improvements with the Jitterbit team

ERP integration to Salesforce.com wich allows for shared core data and improved business efficiencies. We also use Jitterbit for Dataset creation with Salesforce.com Analitics, this allows us to share sales results with field sales teams on a daily basis and provide a single tool for them to manage their business.

Jitterbit review by Matt T.
Matt T.

"Game changer for intergration."

What do you like best?

Jitterbit allows me to integrate multiple files and systems without having any programming background. I can write my own transformations and scripts to keep my data clean.

What do you dislike?

Nothing to dislike on the product. I find that sometimes version releases are prone to have a bug or two, so I usually wait to install version ##.1 or ##.2

Recommendations to others considering the product

Speak with a Jitterbit sales/account rep familiar with your industry. Jitterbit actively works with a vast number of industries and my experience is that they will have a representative who can speak to the needs of your business cases.

With Jitterbit we are integrating multiple data sets and their supporting documents into our Salesforce org. With out integration, we have been able to automate nearly 4 FTE worth of work that use to require manual intervention from other tools.

Jitterbit review by Nathan D.
Nathan D.

"Fast and Efficient ETLing; Great for Salesforce Integrations"

What do you like best?

Jitterbit's GUI is intuitive and easy to navigate. The connection tools are well organized and setting up complex operations is a breeze. The mouse-over info boxes within the scripting environment is a major time saver when you're trying to leverage the built in functions and navigate the syntax.

What do you dislike?

A web-based development environment would be a good move; to avoid updates to the desktop studio. When viewing dependencies, it would be nice if the child window could pop-out, rather than be bound to the parent window.

I principally use Jitterbit to mediate flat-file based ETL procedures from MS SQL server to FTP and also Salesforce updates/inserts. The Salesforce connectors are extremely easy to use and coupling them with SQL table updates, receipt files, and e-mail notifications is also easy.

Jitterbit review by Richard G.
Richard G.

"Straightforward ETL Tool with Good Salesforce Connector; Price Right"

What do you like best?

Not overkill (like Informix) for what we needed (Salesforce org data maintenance and setup). Came with built-in training and wasn't too hard to learn and get up and running. Cloud platform was just in place when we got on board, and that was a big advantage for us.

What do you dislike?

Not as easy to create complex flow/logic in Jitterbit as a full ETL tool like Informix, SSIS, etc. For data flows that require a lot of conditionals, tests, and actual code, it's not the ideal tool.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It's great for small to medium-size outfits not accustomed to doing ETL in other ways, who want to load data into Salesforce.

We need to perform Salesforce org data maintenance and setup - load it from ERP system's operational data store. It's really the connectors that make Jitterbit so helpful. They put a lot of work into engineering their Salesforce tools, and that made our job much easier.

Jitterbit review by Martin P.
Martin P.

"Amazing Support for a Great Tool!"

What do you like best?

We use Jitterbit for almost all our integrations. We often contact support and open cases for technical questions or to get some best practices suggestions. All of our cases have been answered in less that 24 hours, even the ones with low priority. For more complex technical/development questions, we were able to get a 1 on 1 with a technician that really know his stuff. We also have our Customer Success Manager that is amazing, she will answer any of my questions almost right away, or if she doesn't know the answer, she will connect me with the right person. I've been using Jitterbit for a couple years now and I never had a bad experience with their support.

What do you dislike?

Their "success central" site is pretty good, but I thought it was lacking video tutorials. They had a lot of documentation but for me (I'm more visual) it's usually easier to understand through videos.

But they started working on it now for the last couple months, they added a section called "Tech Talks" and they have webinars where we can ask questions. So they're getting there.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Very easy to use, but also highly customizable with scripting and APIs.

Synchronizing our different application (CRM, ERP, custom app).

Creating files and storing them on file share.

Uploading/Exporting data to different systems.

Jitterbit review by Jason B.
Jason B.

"Great Experience with Jitterbit"

What do you like best?

Ease of use of the tools to build ETL workflows, easy to understand issues/errors, adding new ETL flows is extremely easy compared to previous tool we used. Great support and our Jitterbit contacts care about our success using the product on an ongoing basis vs. just at renewal or time of the initial sale.

What do you dislike?

When multiple Jitterbit developers are making changes concurrently, occasionally, a commit from one will overwrite changes made by another. Better versioning and collision detecting of changes would be a great enhancement.

ETL data interchange between our Salesforce orgs and our backend OLTP systems as well as data from Salesforce to our Data warehouse. Near real-time exchanging of data for quick action by our sales team.

Our business users love to see a quick response time from request to implementation and Jitterbit enables a very short lead time in situations where a Jitterbit-only change will meet their needs.

Jitterbit review by Michael P.
Michael P.

"Great Product!"

What do you like best?

Flexibility, Pricing and Connectivity - easy to use. It has an amazing amount of connectors that allows for you to do onprem to offprem or offprem to offprem integration. I also like the API to API connectivity or API to ODBC connectivity, helps make our overall data integration effort that much more robust. The salesforce integration using Jitterbit Connect is very simple and easy to use. The built in wizards are very helpful! In otherwords, you don't have to be a programmer to leverage this product.

What do you dislike?

Nothing, it is a great produce, love everything about it.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Make sure that you rightsize your purchase. In our case, the Jitterbit staff was very helpful in making sure we had the right number of agents...and it turns out it worked perfect for us.

Cloud Integration between our onprem servicing system with salesforce. We also use it to keep our onprem data warehouse in sync.

Jitterbit review by Drew K.
Drew K.

"Great to work with"

What do you like best?

Their experience and service is amazing. They were extremely easy to deal with both when we had concerns arise to their sales team to their success team. They have made both the evaluation process and us getting off the ground as easy as it could be. Their customer service deserves repeating. It has been amazing!

What do you dislike?

I have not had any experience with Jitterbit that has made our organization unhappy. They have delivered the product they promised and when a small concern arose they jumped on it with amazing customer service to get to the bottom of it and provide options and solutions to our organization.

Recommendations to others considering the product

They are easy to deal with and when you are considering their service they will demo your situation specifically.

Integrations with other systems. From internal FTP to Database to external web services.

Jitterbit review by David A.
David A.

"Integration Review"

What do you like best?

The main thing I really like about Jitterbit is how easy it is to get an integration up and running with various external systems and Salesforce.

Also there customer support is responsive and they do the best they can to support their customers.

What do you dislike?

The main thing I disliked about jitterbit has actually been resolved. I started learning jitterbit a few years ago and at that time there wasn't a lot of information on how to setup an integration and debug issues. However they now have really good online based training that teaches you how to use the product.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would highly recommend using jitterbit over a product like Informatica in a heart beat. Jitterbit is easy to use, the customer service is excellent.

In my opinion and in my world (Salesforce consulting). Jitterbit is the best integration product on the market.

Depends on the client. I have worked on all sorts of integration projects ranging from legacy DB systems, Oracle, SAP and salesforce.

Jitterbit review by Administrator

"Could this be the easiest API / Integration tool out there?"

What do you like best?

I've been using integration tools for the past 15 years and Jitterbit is probably the easiest I've learnt. The simplistic approach to build, test and deploy an integration is a massive positive. There code library is vast, so you should always find what you need, and if you get into any trouble their Support team are at hand. Which I must say is one of the best I've worked with!

The team release new versions of Studio and the Agent often, so the product is always improving. But recently had the opportunity to see the new release of the Studio (web based), and must say I'm excited to begin working with it and migrate our Projects.

This is a glowing recommendation, and NO, I don't work for Jitterbit!

What do you dislike?

It’s difficult to identify pain points, but my only criticism (at a stretch) is the Activities page on the WMC. I do find it difficult to search through the logs (esp when using the Time parameter).

We have Integration requirements (Jitterbit smashes through these), API requirements (again Jitterbit smashes through them) and connectivity to many different End-Points (can you guess what I’ll say?).

Jitterbit review by Victor D.
Victor D.

"User friendly tool, very comfortable and easy to use"

What do you like best?

* Flexible product that which allows to customize easily to meet our needs.

* Auto mapping

* Easy to connect

* Very intuitive

What do you dislike?

* Logging in may be improved.

* Hard to debug and to locate small typo mistakes.

* More elaborate guide.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I strongly recommend using the Jitterbit tool.

It is a great tool, a lot better that any other tool that I've encounter so far.

It's very intuitive and easy to use and it centralize all the Interfaces in one place, which simplifies the managing of these processes.

In addition there a good support, Jitterbit answer quickly and help in resolving the problems that you encounter with. I had a great experience with there's supportive team. They helped me rapidly to debug and to solve a problem that I have encountered with

SAP integration into Salesforce.

Vast integration and building many interfaces, very helpful for large companies

Jitterbit review by Chris J.
Chris J.

"JItterbit, Simple but Effective"

What do you like best?

The intuitive interface of the product make it easy for easy to create, update or just understand an integration

What do you dislike?

The ability to full audit changes in the platform

Recommendations to others considering the product

It is quick to install, and build out your first project, and with more connectors coming to the platform, this will make it even quicker than it is

Originally purchased to handle the integration between Salesforce and Sage X3, where due to the level of complexity, there were a number of challenges which there Jitterbit platform provided solutions. We are now utilising the platform for a number of other integrations

Jitterbit review by Jingjing L.
Jingjing L.

"great connector for business tools"

What do you like best?

The customizations can be made very easily and the customer support is getting better.

What do you dislike?

The implementation process didn't go very well at the beginning, it took us 6 weeks to finish all customizations by looping in 2 engineers. To test the integration, sandbox accounts of the apps to be connected using Jitterbit are normally needed, which means some extra cost, for example, NetSuite sandbox account is very expensive.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Requirements need to be documented in details.

We have different teams using different software tools, and with Jitterbit connecting SFDC and NetSuite, the data of the full customer lifecycle is visible to all teams without adding additional users. It saves us some operations time as well.

Jitterbit review by Ryan B.
Ryan B.

"Stable, intuitive, flexible iPAAS"

What do you like best?

I like the ease of connections and mapping between schemas. The ability to build more complex logic into the mappings is a huge bonus. When I've had questions on how to best accomplish my needs support has been very responsive and knowledgeable.

What do you dislike?

More pre-built templates are always a good thing, but I had the biggest ones that I needed for our mission critical integrations out of the box.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Definetly consider support, flexibility, ease of use and the future roadmap of all vendors. We evaluated several platforms before landing on Jitterbit.

We are using Jitterbit as a central hub connecting multiple systems with our NetSuite ERP system

Jitterbit review by Jeff D.
Jeff D.

"Great Data Integration Platform"

What do you like best?

Jitterbit allows me to sync data across multiple systems using multiple data formats for both intake and output, and handles them with relative ease and little fuss. Having spent hundreds of hours writing custom ETL scripts over the past several years, I really appreciate the way the platform has boosted my productivity--allowing me to spend more time focused on the data than the low-level functionality that took up so much time when writing jobs manually.

What do you dislike?

I don't have many negatives on this platform. The UI for the Jitterbit Studio client is a little clunky, but in comparison to other ETL platforms I'd say it is better than most. There are a few quirks here and there, but nothing that poses any problems after spending a nominal amount of time building a few jobs on the platform.

We use Jitterbit to synchronize data across several on-premise and cloud platforms, including SQL databases, web services, FTP, and local flat files.

Jitterbit review by Dennis A.
Dennis A.

"Great product and support meant we were able to integrate our systems quickly and easily."

What do you like best?

When we had problems with another well known ETL platform we tried Jitterbit and it just worked! Even with some tricky integrations to very old legacy systems, Jitterbit delivered with a great product platform and very helpful customer service. We are able to keep data synced across many different environments and the integrations have worked flawlessly.

What do you dislike?

There's one quirk that makes integrations with a Filemaker database more tricky. I am unable to use a variable as part of the query. I know this is possible with a SQL ODBC driver, but for some reason it doesn't work with the Filemaker ODBC driver. This is my only annoyance with the product so far.

We integrate many software products across different departments, on different schedules and/or triggers. One benefit that was a nice surprise is that the tool is almost self-documenting. With all the integrations in one place It's much easier to see how the data flows.

Jitterbit review by Stephen P.
Stephen P.

"The Best Dataloader"

What do you like best?

I use Jitterbit strictly as a dataloader for Salesforce. Jitterbit is hands down the best dataloader for Salesforce. As a data connector, it can do just about everything.

What do you dislike?

I dislike that I can't edit my SQL queries when loading data from a database to SF after the query is made. I also dislike that they got rid of the loading "status" bar showing the progress (at least on the free version).

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you can get your company to buy Jitterbit, then do it. As I mentioned in my review, I use this strictly as a dataloader for Salesforce, but I'd have loved it if my company bought the entire product suite. Instead, we bought Oracle's SOA Cloud Adaptor to integrate data into SF from Oracle. I still use Jitterbit, but I'd rather have a platform agnostic data connector that works with multiple end points rather than one that only goes from Oracle to something.

We utilize Jitterbit to load data from our Oracle servers and from our SQL servers to schedule data loads into Salesforce. The benefit is that we don't have to manually run processes since they are schedulable to the cloud. Also, the data mapping is simplified and easy to use.

Jitterbit review by Greg M.
Greg M.

"Good product, easy to connect multiple sources"

What do you like best?

- Good ability to connect lots of different sources and targets in the workflow (SQL DB, IBM iSeries, Salesforce, CSV)

- We integrate with Salesforce, and with one of the later Jitterbit releases they made it very easy to refresh the Salesforce structure for easy field mapping.

- Fairly easy to use, not a hard learning curve

What do you dislike?

I think the pros outweigh the cons.

It can be kind of slow trying to search through the operation logs to find a specific error.

One of the processes we use Jitterbit for is to transfer daily sales information from our ERP into our Salesforce organization, which can then be viewed by our sales team.

We're also able to collect files from multiple sources like FTP, email, CSV, and combine the data into a single database table to upload to our website.

Jitterbit review by Executive Sponsor in Information Technology and Services
Executive Sponsor in Information Technology and Services

"Workflow Automation for Content Services Firm"

What do you like best?

Simplicity and ease of use. Allowed us to quickly connect and transfer data between legacy environments and newer cloud technologies.

What do you dislike?

As the product has evolved the pricing model has been somewhat confusing. Perhaps a clearer definition of "endpoints", or tiered pricing based on types of endpoints would make more sense. e.g. Endpoints within an organization (file shares, business systems), external endpoints and web services (Salesforce, AWS), etc. Ironically, the ease with which you can build out additional integrations makes it difficult to determine your pricing.

Transfer of data in legacy business systems to cloud based tools for the purposes of workflow automation. Resulting workflows have reduced turn-around times by a full business day, and reduced staffing operational expenses by over $600K in the first two years. All without using a single IT resource.

Jitterbit review by Ali O.
Ali O.

"Excellent improvements in last 5 years and keeps improving "

What do you like best?

We have been working with jitterbit about five years now. For Last 5 years we have used Jitterbit in dozens of integration projects and in every project we witness how Jitterbit became a great product. Visual user interface, easily creating error notifications, Cloud project backup, Harmony... All these enhancements over years makes our life easier. It does not not matter which systems you are trying to integrate. Also the cloud solution which let you store the project in cli

What do you dislike?

Integration is always hard. A single typo error in a script may cause your integration flow to fail. Jitterbit have great testing capabilities But sometimes identifying especially typo mistakes becomes harder.. But I have to thank the support team. When we had any issues they were always there to help us. So we were able to fix these issues in a short time.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Seamless Setup and maintance

Even two endpoints have well defined Web Services, Integration may sometimes become painful. With user friendly interface and configurable architecture web services integrations and maintenance are very easy.

Jitterbit review by Bobby J.
Bobby J.

"Jitterbit greatly speeds EDI deployments"

What do you like best?

Jitterbit combines an intuitive, drag-and-drop interface with a robust feature set and support for a seemingly endless number of third-party software packages to create an integration platform that allows us to enable EDI transactions in a fraction of the time of other systems. Jitterbit allows us to quickly add or modify trading partners and transactions as well as providing unparalleled reporting capabilities.

What do you dislike?

For smaller EDI integrations Jitterbit can seem like overkill. Fortunately, Jitterbit Harmony is available as an affordable cloud-based solution which lowers the barrier of entry for smaller enterprises.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Anyone who needs to integrate multiple enterprise software packages internally, as well as share data with their trading partners, should strongly consider Jitterbit. Its ease of use, intuitive interface, and robust software support make it the most flexible solution available.

Jitterbit allows us to enable EDI transactions at every stage of a company's business process and with virtually any software system they use. The ability to pull data from multiple sources into a single, unified transaction greatly simplifies tasks that were previously complex and error-prone.

Jitterbit review by Administrator

"Simple yet powerful tool for Salesforce"

What do you like best?

It makes it really easy to query, update, upset, delete, etc., our company's Salesforce data, plus the mapping feature is useful. It's secure since not only you have to use your Salesforce credentials but also a token generated.

What do you dislike?

Maybe the way of naming the files, sometimes you get confused as to where the file got saved and under what name, but that really is not a big deal.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Sure there are other similar tools out there for data management/manipulation but Jitterbit is very simple yet secure. Good enough for what we need it here in the company.

Mass data updates including deleting, inserting, importing and exporting Salesforce records.

Jitterbit review by Brian P.
Brian P.

"From Free to Paid, this is your solution!"

What do you like best?

Their free product is insanely powerful for what you get from it. You can run small operations up to massive queries on the free product. It does have limitations (as it should), but allows for a great majority of capability. Connecting to a wide array of sources as end-points, scheduling, etc make you really want to adjust into the purchase world for full power!

What do you dislike?

Error handling and disconnects can be troublesome

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you are looking for a plug-n-play declarative solution for integration/data manipulation, this tool is likely your answer!

Ability to remove data entry completely and allows for multi-technology process solutions. Architecturally, it is a wizard through plug-in-play.

Jitterbit review by Davin L.
Davin L.

"Jitterbit Harmony integration platform"

What do you like best?

The user interface of the product along with the number of available features is excellent. The built in scripting language allows you to implement very custom integration logic.

On top of that, the number of built in connectors available for the product is a huge plus.

What do you dislike?

The documentation and instructions for how to implement common integration approaches is pretty awful. Despite several hours of research and watching multiple video tutorials, good instructions of how to setup and process an inbound API call was non-existent.

Recommendations to others considering the product

The support is excellent, and the training offered is definitely worth it.

We are doing a combination of migrating data from Microsoft Dynamics CRM and creating a two integration between Salesforce and multiple SQL databases.

The ability to using Jitterbit scripting to call SQL stored procedures has allowed us to use previously built procedures to post and retrieve data.

Jitterbit review by User in Education Management
User in Education Management

"Solid Integration Suite"

What do you like best?

Jitterbit Harmony and the Jitterbit the company are both great. The product allows us to execute quickly on integrations (much faster than other similar tools). Secondly, the support staff are friendly and excellent. They are knowledgably and able to find resolutions very quickly.

What do you dislike?

The only down side is "testing" an integration on large data sets is more time consuming in their new cloud / hybrid environment as compared to their original on-perm solution. We've worked to change our workflow of our development, but at the end of the day it's still slower.

I work for a school district and we are syncing data in between about 20 different enterprise systems. The biggest benefit is that we are able to quickly integrate and move project into production. I appreciate that this is a full stack solution (dev, runtime, monitoring, etc).

Jitterbit review by Angela K.
Angela K.

"Great product and amazing after sale service"

What do you like best?

Jitterbit, as a tool, has helped us synchronize data between NetSuite and Salesforce seamlessly. We have synchronized Customer, License , Contract and Sales order data so far!. This really helped streamline our business.

Our customer success manager, Taylor Cunningham is amazing,. She is always reaching out to us and sending us information on training, new features/releases that we can benefit from and leverage.

What do you dislike?

As a tool, I don't have anything negative to say.

We primarily use Jitterbit to transfer data from one system to another, so we are solving the problem of duplicating data and removing the risk of having 2 different data sets. We

Jitterbit review by Thom R.
Thom R.

"AWS Salesforce Integration "

What do you like best?

We have received excellent customer service, the folks at Jitterbit have been amazing in helping us solution and communicating with us every step of the way.

What do you dislike?

So far we are completely satisfied with Jitterbit.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would highly recommend reaching out to Jitterbit and exploring their product.

We need a middleware that would allow us to move specific data between our local server and the cloud.

Jitterbit review by Samuel L.
Samuel L.

"Super powerful with a comprehensive feature set"

What do you like best?

Very good integration capabilities with Salesforce and SQL databases.

Support is excellent and improvements are always flowing.

What do you dislike?

Pretty complicated to use for the first time even with the documentation. Would appreciate video tutorials.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Extremely powerful and versatile toolkit. I love that it can be deployed as a cloud based service and can be remotely managed. Support is excellent. Definitely worth the price. I would highly recommend.

syncing data between Salesforce and SQL database

Jitterbit review by Stefanie C.
Stefanie C.

"Jitterbit Consistently Exceeds Expectations"

What do you like best?

The overall capabilities of the platform, combined with a well-executed UI design and an eye on future capabilities. The tool is easy to learn, straightforward to implement, and by far the most cost-effective solution in its class.

What do you dislike?

If I had one wish, it would be for Jitterbit to take on a role in the master data management space.

Jitterbit is at the core of all of our business process automation that involves data. Everything from Order to Cash to Service, the population of our data warehouse, and integration with a variety of external vendors and cloud applications is handled by Jitterbit.

Jitterbit review by Charles B.
Charles B.

"Excellent, Easy to Use Software"

What do you like best?

It's easy to use, and able to connect to any software that has a web interface.

What do you dislike?

It would be nice to be able to open two studio instances at the same time. That would allow comparing projects.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Just try it, it works for everything.

Our main item is using JitterBit to keep NetSuite as our company's system of record. Since Jitterbit will talk to anything else, this is easily created and maintained.

Jitterbit review by Consultant in Computer Software
Consultant in Computer Software

"Jitterbit's Powerful ETL Solution"

What do you like best?

Great integration tool for a company with serious Java Developers. Allows for de-duping and Fuzzy logic, which is great for connecting varying data sources and why it is such a powerful ETL tool. Great support as well, which is a huge help when merging complex data sets.

What do you dislike?

Expensive software that may require the customer to buy additional endpoints, which can add up quickly. Not the friendliest tool for companies that are not too familiar with Java or have the ability to already de-dupe efficiently, (As you are paying for that already)

Recommendations to others considering the product

Great tool. Just need to make sure it fits your companies requirements.

Create a seamless connection from one data source to another, using the systems that are already in place and the ability to add new systems into the structure, as needed.

Jitterbit review by Philip H.
Philip H.

"Jitterbit has been a great solution for our cloud integration"

What do you like best?

Reliable performance

Integration flexibility

Great service with quick response to any problems

What do you dislike?

This product has been mostly set it and forget it for us so I don't have any glaring dislikes. Early on understanding error logs was one of the issues we had.

We are currently using Jitterbit to connect Salesforce and Dynamics GP. We have been please with how this is working and are looking to expand uses.

Jitterbit review by Amy G.
Amy G.

"Flexible Product with Great Customer Service"

What do you like best?

Jitterbit is a very flexible product that we have been able to customize easily to meet our needs. Customer Service responds quickly and have been great to work with.

What do you dislike?

There is nothing that I really dislike. The flexibility of the product does create a need for training to understand how to use the product, but the training provided by Jitterbit has been very good.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Take advantage of the training they provide and don't hesitate to ask for help. They are great to work with.

We are using Jitterbit create a bridge between several of our other systems so that information can be easily shared without double entry.

Jitterbit review by Administrator in Wireless
Administrator in Wireless

"The only ETL you'll need!"

What do you like best?

Jitterbit allowed us to easily replace our home-built synchronization processes, which required a lot custom web calls and subsequent queries, for integration and data replication

Calls are handled in near real time using HTTP Endpoints, and scheduled jobs are a breeze to set up

What do you dislike?

The amount of logging is great, but it would be nice to skip the creation of logs if there are no rows/records to update at the time the operation runs. Dislike with Harmony the removal of scheduling by Seconds, now the fastest is 1 minute.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Consider the costs for additional end-points if you are planning multiple cloud-to-cloud integrations. Remember that the cloud agent is not for local jobs.

Salesforce to ERP data sychronization, scheduled maintenance jobs, replicating local data via HANA to SFDC for KPI, Revenue, and Results data calculations. Pushing massive data into Wave datasets autonomously

Jitterbit review by Kandi A.
Kandi A.

"We love Jitterbit!"

What do you like best?

We are extremely pleased with our Customer Success Manager, Viktoria, as well as their Customer Support Team. They are always quick to respond to all of our questions and needs. We work with several software vendors, and Jitterbit is by far, the easiest to work with.

What do you dislike?

I can honestly say that there isn't one thing we as an organization do not like about Jitterbit. We are extremely pleased with the product and their support.

We needed our ERP system, Epicor, to integrate with Salesforce. We are now able to push information from our ERP system into Salesforce without any problems. We also love the fact that we were able to put objects on different sync schedules.

Jitterbit review by Julien R.
Julien R.

"Jitterbit allowed my team to deliver robust integrations fast and easy"

What do you like best?

What I love about Jitterbit is its simplicity and ease of use. My small team of technologist morphed into an Integration Center of Excellence, resolved some of our key customers challenges and delivered enormous value to the business in record time. The learning curve was short, which combined with Jitterbit's free trial offer allowed us to be up and running with a proof of concept in days.

What do you dislike?

There's nothing I disliked about using Jitterbit. If anything, I just wish that they were more popular so that our stakeholders had higher levels of familiarity with their products and IPaS as a whole. While growing, it's a new area of technology for many organizations.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Beyond offering great products and services, the entire team at Jitterbit is committed to its clients success. I have had the pleasure to interact with many team members, and received incredible levels of support from everyone, at all levels of seniority.

Jitterbit is a true partner in all sense of the term.

Using Harmony Live! allowed us to solve both internal and external business problems. We used it internally to connect our contact center and CRM platform to our regionally dispersed field service teams and service providers; externally, we were able to connect with our OEM clients' legacy platforms to consume and share data near real time.

Jitterbit is at the core of our Integration Strategy, and enabled us to create a real center of excellence.

Jitterbit review by Tammy K.
Tammy K.

"Jitterbit helps us integrate our many systems"

What do you like best?

It is easy to create integrations between systems that only require a file exchange.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes adding the components is not intuitive. I always have to look up how to get back to my SQL statement in the transformation when making changes.

We just implemented a new ERP for our university. It requires integrations with many other software systems. Jitterbit has made it quick and easy to create, manage and schedule many of the simpler file exchanges between systems. We have also used Jitterbit to integrate systems using API's, which has been more complicated of course, but still works very well.

Jitterbit review by Alo S.
Alo S.

"Great Product With Great Customer Service"

What do you like best?

We have situations where the error/success files need to be mapped differently for a second or a third pass. This has been easily and seamlessly handled through the operations setup.The scripting feature is pretty powerful using the built in functions.There is a need for training for doing things beyond the basics and Jitterbit team provides free classes. The support team has been awesome!

What do you dislike?

We are still exploring the product and do not have a list of dislikes.I feel the documentations can improve some more.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Take advantage of the initial consultation, free classes and get hands on asap.

We are using Jitterbit connect to Salesforce as a dataloader with some moderately complex scheduled operations.

Jitterbit review by Ray M.
Ray M.

"Good product, does what I need it to do! "

What do you like best?

What I like best about Jitterbit is that once it is set up, there is little to maintenance on your tasks that are running.

Drag and drop instead of manual SQL entries make it easier for non-techinical people (like me!) to quickly spin up an integration.

Other things that I like about Jitterbit:

Easy to set up additional sources

Salesforce integration is cake!

Super easy to set up schedules

What do you dislike?

I dislike the interface, it's a little bit old and clunky and sometimes the field or attribute exists it's just hard to find. At the end of the day Jitterbit is an enterprise integration platform and I'm not looking for the interface to be the sexiest UI on the planet but sometimes it takes me a while to find even relatively easy functions.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Make sure that you know exactly what you need to do. There are some things that can be accomplished by less cost prohibitive programs and also less technical installs.

We have solved one of our most complex business problems using Jitterbit: Linking our CRM (Salesforce) to our own application. We now have reporting that goes side by side in our CRM to not only prioritize our outreach efforts, but chart our clients progress over time with all of their firmographic data that we know our team needs to analyze how well they are doing!

Learning about Jitterbit?

* We monitor all Jitterbit reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.