Jive

Jive

Jive Communications provides enterprise-grade Hosted VoIP and Unified Communications to businesses and institutions.

Work for Jive?

Learning about Jive Hosted VoIP?

Jive Reviews

Ask Jive Hosted VoIP a Question
Showing 378 Jive Hosted VoIP reviews
Jive Hosted VoIP review by <span>Erin B.</span>
Erin B.

"Service at Jive is great"

What do you like best?

I like being able to make the changes when I want to online. I also like being able to call in if I need anything 24/7. I have had questions about setup and config and they were so helpful. I have been able to customize every option I wanted. Auto attendant, hold music, closed message. My sales rep was very helpful in getting me the best deal that I could. For our size price matters and I needed to fit a budget. We were able to accomplish this with room for us to scale up.

What do you dislike?

I only dislike that I have not switched all my employee's over yet. I wanted to try it out first and we are working on switching all of them over now.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Use the support to help get creative on setting up what you want. They have been great in helping me.

Having one number for all outgoing calls. Ease of use is huge for us. Having an auto attendant has been very helpful with our call volume.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Jive
Jive Hosted VoIP review by <span>Tim  K.</span>
Tim K.

"Jive is a good solid platform."

What do you like best?

Jive's up time is great. They GUI to build phone trees is awesome and easy to use. I love the drag and drop use of setting up the automated phone tree and the ease of seeing the decision making as you are building it. Deployment is easy when you lease the phones from Jive. The phones come configured and ready to go.

What do you dislike?

The system is very clunky at times. There are many times when I have made changes and they hang. I have to call support to have them pushed through. This usually occurs when pushing out a new system and making a lot of changes all at once. I have also had the issue when I am moving users between phones so they don't have to move the phone. The browser phone is hit and miss especially with headsets. I wish there was a mobile app that worked well too.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Lease your phones. The system works best with the phones Jive sells.

Being able to order a phone and have it be deploy ready is a huge plus. Saves time of my project team. The biggest benefit is not having to install and place a PBX on site and maintain software and hardware as is the case with a traditional PBX. Faxing also works well. It allows the individual to have a personal fax line as well as set up corporate wide faxing.

What VoIP solution do you use?

Jive Hosted VoIP review by <span>Brittany A.</span>
Brittany A.

"Jive - A Companies Best Friend"

What do you like best?

I like how easily it is to forward calls online, reboot the software when needed, change lines and dial plans at the ease of my fingertips as opposed to calling someone to come in and take care of it every time. We continually have new agents coming in and out and going on vacation and do not want calls forwarded and with Jive I can easily just change it. I can also adjust the amount of rings the call receives before forwarding to a cell. I love how adjustable these features are!

What do you dislike?

I dislike how if our internet starts acting up we lose the service. It annoys me when our internet goes out and nothing works and I literally have to unplug and plug back in every device to maintain operations. God forbid I am not in the office and people don't realize they are receiving calls but the calls are not coming through and we lose hours of business due to lack of communication with Jive servers after internet disconnection and reconnection without unplugging the phones. I would like a way to have the internet come back live without us having to unplug our devices.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It is easy to use and quickly interchanged. Buy a quality device off the bat to save you struggles later as it is needed for the cloud based services.

we are a real estate office and calls are constantly being forwarded. We also have new people coming in needing a line and an extension and its easy to add it and change it quickly on the fly. Especially being a high volume call company we need the ability to move quickly and with ease.

Jive Hosted VoIP review by <span>Adam B.</span>
Adam B.

"Next Gen Phone Service"

What do you like best?

Configurability - we have a variety of incoming phone numbers and being able to set up custom call routing based on logic that we define such as how long a call should ring here before being routed there, etc. The flexibility is great.

What do you dislike?

There isn't much in the way of reporting. I can't get a report of call history on a number for the past year. I have to call in and make a request from customer service. This is a cloud service, I don't see why we can't have a robust reporting feature.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Try it out.

We've solved the problem of balancing call loads between locations. Benefits are we have capitalized on the use of off-site call centers where the quality can be accurately measured within a pool of receptionists vs relying on a front-desk rep who has multiple responsibilities (some more important than taking phone calls).

Jive Hosted VoIP review by <span>Jessie W.</span>
Jessie W.

"Flexible Pricing + Powerful Features = Slam Dunk"

What do you like best?

I love the flexible pricing structure. It's month-to-month and I can also add/subtract devices as needed. Jive doesn't lock you into a contract which is nice. Their interface is pretty intuitive, while being powerful at the same time. I also like that it integrates with Zoho, allowing click-to-dial functionality. My interactions with their support team have been good and they've always been able to help me.

What do you dislike?

I wish it were easier to make warm transfers using the Jive Web interface. It doesn't connect in a 3-way conference. You can do it with the physical hardware, but most of my team uses soft phones. I also wish they had real-time reporting, instead of seeing data the day after. The last thing I wish it did was Local Presence.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Definitely worth checking out. Pricing is very reasonable/flexible and the system is powerful.

We launched a call center and I needed a flexible phone system that didn't lock me into an annual contract, but would allow me to grow at a natural rate. I have team members around the world and so having the soft phones was really important as well.

Jive Hosted VoIP review by <span>Miles D.</span>
Miles D.

"Jive is adequate for a small company, but won't scale well. "

What do you like best?

It is simple enough that I was able to train myself on how to use the admin portal and various functions. I don't consider myself tech savvy so that is a big positive for them.

What do you dislike?

There is a big lack of reporting that as I scale my teams I will need. Agent availability, break time adherence etc... Jive is a very simple telephony solution that is good for a small company, but as we grow, I worry it won't scale well. I have also had a lot of problems with their soft phone for my employees who work from home. It is constantly going down.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Jive continues to update and improve their product offering but for now it continues to be a very basic telephony option. I am used to larger enterprise solutions that have many of the bells and whistles that Jive lacks and that has been a hard adjustment.

We are answering calls from customers and taking care of them. But other than that, I don't see a lot of benefits.

Jive Hosted VoIP review by <span>Peter V.</span>
Peter V.

"Jive Provides Great Service & Support"

What do you like best?

Our company was using a competitor that Jive purchased. We converted to Jive in early 2017. The conversion was very smooth. The dial plan editor is fabulous and makes setting up and changing an IVR much more simple than other tools I've used. I also love the ability to add call filters so that our company spends less time dealing with trash calls. Using my cell phone as a Jive "office" phone lets me always appear to be in the office, even if I'm on the beach on vacation. That's a great feature. The continued evolution and growth of the Jive platform, as well as the outstanding support are the key reasons for my recommendation to anyone considering Jive as their phone system provider.

What do you dislike?

The pricing model was different than the last vendor and was confusing at first, however the billing support team was very helpful in tweaking the plan to reduce costs. It's only possible to send a 5-page fax. I know...not many people fax anymore, but sometimes you just need to.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Work carefully with your implementation specialist and plan to spend time on the cutover day fixing the weird little things that just happen

We needed a solid VoIP platform that could be easily configured by a small office. Our company is totally decentralized so service everywhere was key. Jive provides that and excellent support. We have flexibility and power to look like a much larger company.

Jive Hosted VoIP review by <span>Travis E.</span>
Travis E.

"Great customer support, easy to use interface"

What do you like best?

I like how easy the system is to use and how great customer support is.

What do you dislike?

Some of the settings are a little hard to find. The setup for call recording is far to difficult to setup. We are not using that feature so it wasn't a problem for us, but to do a full call recording it requires an Amazon storage account. If they would implement other options such as Google Drive it would be a much better feature.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Speak to customer support, the system is easy to figure out, but there are a couple of things that are not obvious.

We were able to get rid of an aging phone system and migrate to a completely cloud based solution. The system is much easier to manage and setup. We can now have an automated attended and pre-recorded messages that can be activated based on schedules and other external triggers.

Jive Hosted VoIP review by <span>Jettie B.</span>
Jettie B.

"Easy to use"

What do you like best?

My favorite thing about Jive is the administrative portal.

What do you dislike?

I wish that is had messaging SMS that could extend to others than those in our company using our business phone number. Also, sometimes I am told the sound quality cuts out. during a call.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Great system for basic needs. Ease of Administration. I love the drag and drop dial plan set up!!

Well, the system is extremely cost efficient. We no longer have a need for a receptionist because of the Auto Attendant and the mobility of the system makes it great because I never miss a communication even if I am out of the office for a period of time. The voice mail to email is great too because even when we are out of the office we can easily access our voicemail. I really like it!

Jive Hosted VoIP review by <span>Elizabeth R.</span>
Elizabeth R.

"Jive makes working outside of the office so easy!"

What do you like best?

I love that I can work from home and still get my calls through Jive. I also like that it gives me privacy by connecting my office line to my cell phone so I don't have to provide people with my personal phone number if I'm working from home.

What do you dislike?

The only issue I've noticed is that the connection isn't as strong if I'm connected through data rather than an actual wifi network. Other than that I haven't noticed any significant flaws. I really like this app!

Recommendations to others considering the product

I'm so glad to have it!

The biggest advantage of using Jive is that I can work from home or make calls after office hours without having to use my personal phone. It gives me the opportunity to work on my time and keep my privacy. I love that I can save money and the environment by using less gas when I work from home! If the roads are bad due to weather, Jive gives me the option to stay safe at home and work there! Half of my job involves calling parents and Bigs for match check-ins. Most of these calls happen anywhere from 5-8 PM. Jive allows me to make these calls from home, so I don't have to stay late at the office to call people when they get home from work. This also gives me the privacy I need to make calls, so I do not have to give out my personal phone number to parents and Bigs. I highly recommend Jive to anyone looking to make their jobs easier when the office is inaccessible!

Jive Hosted VoIP review by <span>Mike M.</span>
Mike M.

"Jive - Easy to Use and Easy to Implement"

What do you like best?

Jive has an incredibly user friendly interface and has far more usable features and added value items than any other phone system we've used so far. (We've also used Ring Central and Nextiva). They are also less expensive and cost efficient than the competition.

What do you dislike?

Their customer support can sometimes be lacking and also their reporting is not the most robust in the industry with a notable lack of flexibility.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If robust call reporting is important this might not be the best for you but if you are looking for a cost efficient system that offers ease of use and lots of features then this is the right choice.

Jive has given us the ability to change our PBX quickly and nimbly without a lot of steps. Being a startup environment, Jive has given us the ability to be nimble and quick and save money as well.

Jive Hosted VoIP review by <span>Rupert M.</span>
Rupert M.

"Jive is very convenient but not without bugs"

What do you like best?

I really like Jive, ease of access and very user friendly. Once you are able to navigate the admin portal is become second nature.

What do you dislike?

The phone lines keep dropping. There was one day that Jive services went down for the northeast completely. We were unable to make or receive calls for about an hour. Their chrome extensions and very useful and convenient but again, they need to work out the kinks. If the extensions would work properly even 85% of the time, I would give the a 9/10.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I used to be able to chat with Jive support, I can't tell you how disappointing it is that they took that feature away. Now, for even the simplest request, I have to call in, be placed on hold, open a ticket and then be transferred to a technician. That is the only reason I didn't give the quality of support 7/7. Also, I would recommend that they deliver on the Jive click to connect extension. It claims to be able to integrate with LinkedIn but that is clearly not true.

Jive gives you the ability to have your desk number with you everywhere you go, even on your mobile device. Their salesforce integrations are the most useful as our sales people can have a clients salesforce record automatically open on their desktop if said client were to call their desk number. That's way better than just having caller ID.

Jive Hosted VoIP review by <span>Robert G.</span>
Robert G.

"Highly Recommend Jive Communications"

What do you like best?

Communication, value. and flexibility have set Jive apart from other VoIP vendors. We have 32 offices throughout the US and Canada, and Jive has been an excellent platform for our unified communications. Porting from 12 different voice vendors has been exceptionally smooth and any issues we've encountered along the way have been easily dealt with.

What do you dislike?

The only issue we've had with Jive has been self-inflicted, and even then Jive has been very willing to work with us. Porting one of our offices took three tries due to new ISP issues or current provider port denials.

Recommendations to others considering the product

look at other VoIP providers such as Nextiva, 8x8, Ring Central, ShoreTel and Thinking Phones, but be sure to compare their over all costs, and test their support

For us, Jive was a clear winner and we've been very pleased with the choice

Having a single portal to manage voice configuration has been fantastic. Additionally, having a single provider to provide support when issues do crop us is fantastic, and Jive's tech support is excellent. And most importantly, we've significantly reduced the total amount we pay for voice services by converting to Jive.

Jive Hosted VoIP review by <span>Todd U.</span>
Todd U.

"Great fast responsive support!"

What do you like best?

The communication I get from Jive and the attention they give to support issues is outstanding and seldom seen today. It is more than apparent that they care about customer retention. This is honestly the first company I have worked where the customer rep calls each month to check in with me and ensure all things are working properly.

What do you dislike?

I truthfully can say I don't have anything that I honestly dislike about Jive. I would like to see a few additional features in the end user portal, but these are more focused toward my circumstances.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you go with Jive once you have been using their service for the first year ask that they assess your phone usage to see what phones get lower usage and qualify for the half price plan to reduce costs monthly. Of course they will require that you renew the yearly contract with them, but but if they can find you savings like they found for us it will be worth the renewal. Additionally, the willingness to reduce costs in order to lock you in as a customer for another year shows they want to keep your business.

I have been looking for ways to cut costs this fiscal year and Jive has been my biggest cost savings of the year. We have been Jive customers for a few years now and they were able to come in and look at our usage and slash some of our services in half.

Jive Hosted VoIP review by <span>Chris A.</span>
Chris A.

"Jive Communications"

What do you like best?

I love that JIVE took care of the porting of my existing Cox Comm phone numbers over to my new JIVE account. The other thing that is huge is that their customer support for the initial account setup was awesome. I was able to ask questions without being made to feel stupid and we bounced routing ideas off of each other

What do you dislike?

There was a slight hand-off issue between sales and service dept. Took a few emails from myself to get things back on track.

Recommendations to others considering the product

know what current numbers you want to keep from your current PBX provider

I run ans operate two AM and two FM radio stations in multiple states. I realize that With only one JIVE account I am able to create localized phone numbers for my transmitter sites in every state, allowing me to satisfy FCC Part 73/74 rules, in a cost effective and timely manner. You can also go "all virtual" meaning that I dont have a single piece of hardware. The owner pays for everyone cell phones so therefor the number of employees that we have does not warrant having physical handsets in each office and location. You are able to download the JIVE app on to you cell phone and use it like an office phone. I also like that you are able to create a virtual fax line with JIVE. I now have the fax number set as the main radio station (s) office call in number. Pretty slick

Jive Hosted VoIP review by <span>Mark S.</span>
Mark S.

"Easy to use and good value VoIP provider "

What do you like best?

Good GUI admin interface with easy to follow workflow and setup options.

Good value for your money.

Support is typically pretty helpful.

What do you dislike?

User web portal has yet to be updated to match admin web portal. This has caused some issues with users not being able to setup programmable buttons on their own phones which created more work for the admins.

When you call tech support, you first talk with a triage support person who assigns a ticket number. Then they transfer you to the right department and you have to give that same number to the next person and explain the whole problem over again. I understand the need for a triage support person to start but the system should pass the information on to the next support analyst instead of requiring me to repeat myself.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would pick them again if I needed to pick a VoIP provider for another business.

Phones used to be managed onsite which caused issues during power outages. Now using VoIP our phones fail over to cell phones in the event of internet or power outages.

Jive Hosted VoIP review by <span>Sam H.</span>
Sam H.

"Reliable and innovative"

What do you like best?

With Jive, we have dependable, responsive phone service. The service makes management options available that we wouldn't have even thought to ask for before we'd seen it in action. We can manage where each DID points, whether to an extension, a ring group, or a detailed dial plan.

Further, the dial plans are edited in a visual flow-chart design interface, where you drag and drop nodes onto the plan and connect them to indicate where the caller should be sent next. Conditional nodes like schedules or auto-attendants give multiple options for "next node." It's intuitive and flexible.

What do you dislike?

This is really reaching, but because of the flexibility that Jive offers, setting up a new line can take a little longer than normal. Each user has three separate resources: a user record, an extension record, and a device record. I have a background as a DBA, so this is fairly intuitive, as I "get" the underlying structure and how this is necessary and even helpful, but a less technical user might be a little confused. it's maybe a 2 on a 1-to-10 annoyance scale.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I have zero reservations about Jive. They're marginally more expensive than some of the local fly-by-night operators, but with far less downtime, immediate support, and I can manage everything from the online control panel. I've never needed to call to make changes.

1. We are able to add fax listeners on all lines, and 2. we use the HTTP request nodes in our dial plan to alert our online CRM about incoming calls and to prepare for a recording file. This sets off a function that sorts uncategorized recordings, and matches them to a customer record.

Jive Hosted VoIP review by <span>JP D.</span>
JP D.

"Rough start, great service."

What do you like best?

The phones work well and usage stats are easy to access. Customer service is very responsive. I can easily configure my phones any way I wish. Jive gives me mobility without the chance of missing a call. If I ever have a question, I can get my answers quickly and easily. Although implementation was a bit rocky, the Jive technician worked well with the Comcast technician in getting us up and running. Implementation training gave me the tools I needed to take full advantage of the Jive features. I also like the fact that by using Jive, we are supporting a local business.

What do you dislike?

Very little. The salesman did not prepare me for everything that would be needed to get started and we are in an older building, so installation was a bit of a hassle. The sales people should be more up front about the infrastructure needed to make Jive work. The price is competitive, but as a business owner, I wouldn't mind a better price.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Do it. They are great and always getting better.

I am able to configure individual phones according to our needs and change configuration as our needs change. I am also able to get reporting easily and in an understandable manner to track work habits. I can track number of calls, average duration of calls, and other stats that will help me manage both my sales and customer service departments. This helps us gauge our effectiveness, set expectations, and plan for the future.

Jive Hosted VoIP review by <span>Michael H.</span>
Michael H.

"Happy with the Service"

What do you like best?

It is a competitively priced service great for my small business. There are lots of options for call routing and I can work from anywhere and be connected.

What do you dislike?

The only real issue I had was with my router not working perfectly with the system. Jive support was helpful and we were able to rectify the issue without a router upgrade.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Jive seemed to me to have the best combo of price and features for a small business. I have not had any reason to be dis satisfied or look for another service since signing up. When faced with technical issues I did receive support from an overseas call center which made things a bit challenging from the perspective of simply understanding the tech support agent, but at the end of the day they did give me the info I needed and I was able to continue with using the service successfully. My business is only four people and we have difficulty with any new technical issues. Over all Jive was easy enough to use that we've all adopted it successfully and have not looked back since making the leao from a landline.

Prior to Jive we had a landline with a central voice mail. It was outdated and unprofessional. Not only that but one of my employees was always answering the phone and acting as an operator. Now they are free to do other more productive work.

Jive Hosted VoIP review by <span>Chelsea D.</span>
Chelsea D.

"Amazing for evey type of Business"

What do you like best?

I love how easy it is to take Jive with me. I recently lost internet in my office and instead of losing a whole of work I went home and turned the app on . I love the support and how easy it is to call and tell them what you need and they walk you through the steps without making you feel inadequate. I cant say enough good things about Jive and all that they have done for my business.

What do you dislike?

I wish my clients would be able to send pictures through the text messaging.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Its a great budget friendly solution.

I am able to track the number of calls coming in and out of my office as well as be able to help with calls coming in even if I am running an errand.

Jive Hosted VoIP review by <span>Matt H.</span>
Matt H.

"Great in area, not so in others, overall good service"

What do you like best?

The configuration is clean and easy to understand, especially the call flow (IVR menu setup) with drag-n-drop, and ability to upload or record voice or MP3 (hold music) where needed. Shared voicemail, and ability to use physical phones vs just softphones.

What do you dislike?

The support. With the exception of Dennis Lam, the support structure feels very distant, and at times difficult to understand.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you're looking for detailed analytics, this may not be for you. If you need to see who's on a call (that are not taking QUEUE calls) this is not for you. If you need a simple system for voicemail, faxing, multiple lines... then this is a solid product.

I needed an IVR that allowed for detailed tracking of inbound and outbound calls, and to see a live 'wall board' of queues.

Jive Hosted VoIP review by <span>Alba María D.</span>
Alba María D.

"Absolutely Great Solutions for small companies"

What do you like best?

They have a great service, for a great price and the customer service es one of the best I ever work ever. The accesability to the plataform and the interface are very frendly, easy to use and work with. I like the posibility of doing several things at the same time on the plataform becasue. Multitask is a very important part of our daily work. They are fully bilingual so that makes it easier to listen to them in my own language. Absolutely Great Solutions for small companies. In our experience we are an Outbound CallCenter and with the softphone and the jives applicaction save a lot of money, because didn´t had to buy expencive IP Phones and we get the job perfectly done.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes is to much protocol to add or remove services from your PBX, especially to remove it, but they get the job done. A couple of emails will do the trick, persistence is part of our job anyway. You can reduce the process by calling their customer service phone line and request what you need to be done.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I´m still getting use-to the new admin platform. Please don´t change it and I use to use the Jive´s comunications softphone, i was so much better than Jitsi or xlite.

Interantional comunications. I´m located in Mexico and work with some people in the USA, so instead of paying a ridiculous amount of money in international dailing We got JIVE

Jive Hosted VoIP review by <span>Nathan M.</span>
Nathan M.

"Best System and Customer Service"

What do you like best?

The technology behind the jive system is great as our business is expanding. Its very user friendly and gives me reports I can pull to check up on productivity or workflow from certain areas. The customer service is 24/7 so there is always some one there to pick up and help out.

What do you dislike?

Honestly There is not much to dislike but the only thing would be that the texting feature is still a beta.

First off we had land lines prior and in order to receive more phone calls and be able to have people on those lines and calling out or holding. We are able to receive multiple phone calls at one time without having to purchase multiple lines to funnel in and have a hold queue. There are many many other things that we have never had in a phone service before.

Jive Hosted VoIP review by <span>Ron C.</span>
Ron C.

"Great Phone System!!"

What do you like best?

Jive has all the features you can possible imagine in a business phone system. Very easy to setup and get started. I cant see using anything else. They are always improving their services and offerings. Support is easy to use, and gets it right.

What do you dislike?

The only thing I dislike, is that the materials for investigating or learning about features or to do a more complex setup weren't complete or easy to find The organization of these materials is being improved all the time..

Recommendations to others considering the product

Jive is a great choice if you are looking for a quality business phone service, with call center capabilities. Not many even compare to price vs. features vs. ease of use.

Implementation and utilization of a stable, scalable real business phone system has been achieved with relative little ease and little investment.

Jive Hosted VoIP review by <span>Peter Scott S.</span>
Peter Scott S.

"New Happy Jive User"

What do you like best?

We are a church who are in our first month using Jive. FIrst of all, it is less expensive than our former service. And it has many, many additional features. We particularly like being able to get voicemails at our extensions and as email attachments as well. We also love the conference call bridge, which enables callers from outside the building or those using their extensions to jump on the conference call without using an outside service. Finally, we needed a lot of hand holding as we got set up. The onboarding specialists we worked with were all patient, professional and knowledgeable as we got set up and figured out how to make the system do exactly what we wanted it to. Bravo, Jive.

What do you dislike?

We have found that our Jive service is only as good as our internet signal is. Our 30/10 DSL service cuts out at times and if I am on the phone when it happens, the call can drop. We also inquired about making the rings different depending on whether the ring is from an outside call or a transferred call from within. Jive was not able to do that for us, although they did give us a good suggestion as to how to work around it.

As a spiritual center providing 24/7 accessiblity using full time employees, part time employees and volunteers, it is important to have tremendous flexibility in the way we communicate. Our Jive system has helped us connect better with our community and with each other.

Jive Hosted VoIP review by <span>Nadine B.</span>
Nadine B.

"Easy & Efficient"

What do you like best?

The ease of getting questions answered and technical help is really nice! I am new to this type of system and really appreciate how easy it is to get someone to assist me with whatever questions I have.

What do you dislike?

I really cannot think of anything that I do not like about Jive. It takes a little while to learn everything but that's is true with anything new.

Recommendations to others considering the product

This may seem like a lot to learn, it was for me! The support team is always very professional, patient and helpful!

I like the fact when people call, I am not the one who has to redirect calls. I had to do that at my previous job and I can get so much more work done this way.

Jive Hosted VoIP review by <span>Robert J.</span>
Robert J.

"Great product!"

What do you like best?

The Jive Web interface and mobile application makes the ability to work remotely very simple! In all of the interactions with the customer service and support, the Jive staff have been excellent to deal with and extremely professional.

What do you dislike?

The process it takes to obtain SIP credentials for soft-phones was a little time consuming and required some extra steps that seemed unnecessary, but their support was fast in getting our SIP credentials sent to us. The mobile application doesn't appear to have any notification to warn you if the phone becomes unregistered, which would be nice. The Web Application has a little popup notifying you if the device phone becomes unregistered.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Great product, their customer support has been excellent.

Calling Queue Systems, Call Recording and Extensions. The Jive Admin UI is very straight forward and easy to understand.

Jive Hosted VoIP review by <span>David B.</span>
David B.

"Phones that work!"

What do you like best?

There are so many great features that we use every day with our system. As an admin my favorite features include the schedules where I can arrange special greetings for specific time periods. We have a completely different automated attendant for the holidays. Our users really like the integrated voice messaging - email and faxing so they only have one phone number to give out to their clients.

What do you dislike?

The mobile app is inconsistent, but it is made up with the find me type ringing feature so it is rarely an issue for my users.

The integrated conferencing has allowed us to stop using external voice conferencing services reducing costs. We also have several users that work from mobile phone only and the system allows these users to still have an extension on our PBX and automated directory.

Jive Hosted VoIP review by <span>Mike D.</span>
Mike D.

"Jive is a lifesaver for me and my business"

What do you like best?

I love the fact that I no longer have to give out my mobile number so that my customers can reach me all the time. I do have the phone forwarded to my cell phone since I am rarely by my office phone but at 6:00 the phones shut down and the calls go to voicemail.

What do you dislike?

Website configuration was tricky to use at first, but it has gotten immensely better with the new refresh of the site

Recommendations to others considering the product

Be sure and watch for the automated emails from them during the setup process and follow them in the order they were received.

Since I'm not always by my phone, I can answer virtually anywhere and yet still have the ability to decide when I want to answer the phone or not even hear it ring

Jive Hosted VoIP review by <span>Sean A.</span>
Sean A.

"JIve for VOIP"

What do you like best?

Generally solid - only a few maintenance periods a year.

Easy administrative UI - sometimes it's confusing but remains functional.

Easy to change almost any aspect of the phone system you want

What do you dislike?

Applications function well enough on iOS but android app is clunky. No desktop app for functional desktop VOIP. If you use traditional VOIP phones they work as expected.

Reporting does not always show every phone - this is apparently still in beta by the developers and therefore you may need to request report raw data periodically.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Low expectations: think of the more modern features as beta - don't expect it to deliver 100% perfect on the new features.

On standard VOIP - it's solid.

We use it as our primary phone system - major benefit was cost saving vs competition.

Jive Hosted VoIP review by User in Marketing and Advertising

"Profits over People"

What do you like best?

Clear talking lines, decent tech support, good (yet time-consuming) onboarding. Support customer service, until the issue of money came up.

What do you dislike?

Their sales fit me into a contract well beyond my needs. I reviewed records and see how it ended up there, but nonetheless, be VERY careful with what you sign with them. The service is fine, but they are absolutely hawkish about protecting their contractual income- don't expect the "Resolution Manager" (Heidi Harris in my case) to be able to do the right thing. They put profits over customer service- wasting my time and money. Wish I never began with them. Then, after posting this review, she went silent on me, not even replying to my emails with the resolution that I agreed to. Today escalated it further after many wasted emails to her. Still waiting for resolution- even when I agreed to one of their offers. (I had to agree to another full year of service just to get the agreement adjusted to accurately reflect my real number of phone lines now- as they had me sign a 6-month obligation to a specific amount of lines- which was and is beyond my personnel capacity).

Another dislike, although minor, is the incredible amount of time I had to put into setting up the system. In retrospect, I might've chosen a more out-of-the-box solution.

Wanted a phone system with the functionality of an office system that could easily include an employee of mine that worked remotely (across town). Wanted a system that was reliable and reasonably priced.

Jive Hosted VoIP review by <span>Frankchesco L.</span>
Frankchesco L.

"The most boundary pushing, uncomplicated, and feature rich VoIP System out there"

What do you like best?

EVERYTHING. We use conferences bridges all the time and what's fantastic about it is that you never have to start and close sessions! You just leave it as an extension for your auto attendant to direct to and you can have instant conference calls with ease and breeze.

What do you dislike?

Something small is that because of so many rapid amazing changes that Jive is making they still haven't completely transferred over from their old system. i still have to sign in through there and click the admin button in order to get to the new interface. Same thing with the user interface. There's just so many urls that redirect

Recommendations to others considering the product

Look for a system that keeps things simple while giving you the most benefit. I definitely think jive created a great product and Im so glad they are now a part of LogMeIn because now we can have VIDEO CONFERENCE CALLING AS WELL.

Simplified cost. Theres no extra this and extra that. The price you are given is the price you pay and you don't have to worry about having to pay for more just because they added a new feature

Jive Hosted VoIP review by <span>Denise B.</span>
Denise B.

"Excellent Customer Service Team"

What do you like best?

During the busiest days of Tax season, my phones went dead! My office staff and I were frantic! I had to look through all of my old emails to find the customer service helpline phone number. Using my personal cell phone I called. The gentleman that answered the phone was polite and friendly. He listened intently to my problem and with a smile in his voice he said, "Just unplug the main line, wait few minutes and see if everything reboots itself." I did exactly as I was told while he waited on the line to hear the results. Upon returning to the line I told him that his suggestion had worked the first time. He kindly asked if there were any other issues or concerns that I might have. He closed the conversation with, " If there is nothing else I can do for you today. Thank you for calling the JIVE customer service help line. Please don't hesitate to call anytime there's a problem, have a good rest of your day!" I was a happy customer.

What do you dislike?

The JIVE service didn't come with any instructions or manuals. Nor where to find it online. I like to read over things to be sure I understand everything. I like to see what benefits the service has. I like to see what the troubleshooting items there are for this service.

Not sure, because I don't ready know any of the benefits of this service. I'd like to know.

Jive Hosted VoIP review by Administrator

"Flexible, Cost Effective with Great Customer Support"

What do you like best?

Jive is easy to set up, easy to use, easy to modify, and easy to learn. When I do have questions, technical support is very helpful.. They have at times, gone above and beyond what I would expect to help us accomplish what we needed. The features compared to other services are great, and the cost is in-line or lower than other similar services.

What do you dislike?

Figuring out nonprofit billing was more difficult than I expected. When calling customer support, it seems a bit clunky to get a case number from the person answering the phones then be transferred to technical support and give them the case number to continue, but the technical support people are wonderful, so it makes the extra step worth it.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Jive is very reliable, and the support is excellent. It is flexible to be set up however needed. It is easy to learn (yet help is readily available when needed). Cost-wise It was at or below other options we researched. They have a nonprofit discount and a great team to help implement (via phone calls, not in-person). I very highly recommend Jive.

We needed an affordable, easy to use phone system for a small nonprofit where some of our staff have desk phones and some only use cell phones. The phone system was easy to set up with a technical support person walking us through the entire initial set-up process. We can easily transfer calls to cell phones without the user realizing they are leaving the main phone system and going to a cell phone. (A feature that wasn't available on all the systems we looked at.)

We recently added an in-house help line with a detailed call flow for English and Spanish and options that automatically transfer to a vendor for technical support and send calls to us for program-related questions. I needed and received excellent support for setting it up. Once the customer technical support person explained what he was doing (via screen sharing), I understood it well enough to make a few modifications on my own.

Jive makes it easy to customize what you need. When you don't understand, help is quick and easy (with English speaking technical support). They not only solve the issue, but give information that makes it easier to do things on your own in the future.

In addition to being the most flexible system we looked in to, they were also the most cost effective .

One note about our industry choice: We are not a school, but we are a nonprofit that works with schools (Primary/Secondary Education was the closest fit)

"Flexible, Functional, Reliable"

What do you like best?

Jive's all-inclusive package is fantastic as it eliminates the need to make a compromise between pricing and features. Jive is also incredibly flexible when it comes to configuration, and to date I have not run into a use case that I could build out in Jive.

What do you dislike?

The PBX configuration tool exposes so many configuration options that you need to have a plan in mind before you start making changes. Often I have to switch between sections to build out dependent components and return to complete the configuration.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Before switching solutions, try out Jive for a month or two on their no-contract plan and see how you like it.

As an IT service provider, we wanted to partner with a company that focuses on the needs of our small business clients. Between Jive's pricing model, contract term options, and configuration flexibility we have been able to offer our clients a very competitive VoIP solution, without needing to build out and maintain our own cloud infrastructure. Our clients have gained the ability to scale their Jive (no-contract) solution based on their needs, without getting stuck with additional licenses until the end of their contract term. Making Jive one of the best solutions for seasonal businesses. Our clients never get calls from their account managers trying to upsell them to a higher tiered plan. And Jive offers a provision service that supports IP phones from most major vendors, allowing prospects to switch to Jive from a competitors VoIP solution without having to buy new hardware.

Jive Hosted VoIP review by User

"Very Happy With Jive"

What do you like best?

Jive has very good call quality, easy call routing of our 800 # , excellent software, very easy to transfer calls etc. We have probably been using their service for about a year and we are very happy with it. We recently started using their fax service which we are also happy with. We are saving a ton of money on phone lines, 800 long distance, fax lines etc. With Jive you can easily set up calls to ring to your jive phone as well as your cell phone at the same time. If you need to step away from your office you don't miss any calls or are alerted someone is trying to get in touch with you. We have had a few minor issues with this however their customer service team has always helped fix them and follow up to ensure everything is working as it should be.

What do you dislike?

So far we are happy with Jive. Although the customer service team helped with every part of the set up, it was a little time consuming and a little difficult. Once it was set up it was very easy to use.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Jive was recommended by a reputable company while I was researching who to switch to. We are very happy with the call quality, customer service, software and pricing. For our situation it is an excellent product and would recommend it.

We switched to Jive as we were having issues routing our 800#. Jive has solved this problem. We are also very happy with the added benefits of their easy to use software, excellent phone quality and pricing.

We also receive our faxes on jive, we were having issues with our previous fax service which has been resolved using Jive.

Jive Hosted VoIP review by Administrator

"Jive offers excellent call quality, a plethora of useful features, and excellent customer support."

What do you like best?

Customer service provided by Jive is top-notch. I received several communications from helpful Jive team members during initial setup, wanting to ensure that I was completely satisfied, and they were ready to assist with any questions, or needs.

What do you dislike?

There are many competitors in the business VOIP / unified communications arena, and some offer extensive integrations with popular business platforms (Google G Suite, Salesforce) etc. Jive offers a handful of popular integrations, but not nearly as many as other top companies like RingCentral.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I recommend submitting feedback to the team at Jive whenever a features or integration is not available, but greatly desired.

The following business problems are solved with Jive: General VOIP services, PBX call routing system, voice messaging, remote worker communications, conferencing, detailed communications reporting, + many others. We're saving money, and can setup / deploy voice systems in a manner of minutes, instead of days / weeks.

Jive Hosted VoIP review by <span>Dawn  L.</span>
Dawn L.

"Great Customer Service!"

What do you like best?

I have been with Jive for almost 6 years in my own company and several years before that through a different company. I can say that their customer service team is top notch, every question I've ever had has been answered quickly and thoroughly. I feel like their prices are reasonable, although I did not do much price comparison before going with Jive..

What do you dislike?

I have had experience with several different VOIP providers and so far, none have provided the quality of service you find in a regular landline or T1, including Jive. I do have callers tell me I am breaking up or it is a bad connection quite frequently. That being said, I've had a lot worse service, almost unusable, from other VOIP providers.

I especially like the ease with which I can change my dial plan around, for an office with mobile employees this extremely beneficial.

Jive Hosted VoIP review by <span>Ken B.</span>
Ken B.

"Worthwhile upgrade for a solo law practice."

What do you like best?

The ability to route calls when we are not in the office as well as the email updates for the voicemail have improved our productivity.

What do you dislike?

There have been a couple of small downtime issues during business hours, but they were resolved quickly. I would like to be able to add contacts to all the phones in the system from the portal instead of through each individual phone or trying to implement a cooperate directory for our small office.

This is a very good solution for our small law office. It gives us the flexibility and functionality we need at a good price. We can now access the phones and voicemail easily from outside the office and set call routing for our schedule.

Jive Hosted VoIP review by <span>Ashley K.</span>
Ashley K.

"Good phone system. Customer support and interface could use work."

What do you like best?

I like the wide offering of phone models

What do you dislike?

Customer support requires many transfers

Recommendations to others considering the product

Try out the interface before switching. My users had trouble navigating the back end where a 'dial plan' is created. The users also found it very difficult to transfer / forward calls to their cell phones, so if you need that feature, try it out first. One good thing about jive is their star codes used to transfer calls or log into the system, but the star codes are not advertised much on the jive website, you just have to search for them.

Communication. Benefits are being able to talk to customers on the phone

Jive Hosted VoIP review by <span>Ellen D.</span>
Ellen D.

"Jive is so simple and easy to implement"

What do you like best?

How easy it is. Really just Plug and Play! I have implemented for two organizations and both situations were simple and worked first time.

What do you dislike?

Nothing really. We just rely on Jive for our VOIP services and it works all the time. Would like it the connection of the phones connected at 1G , however.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Go for it.

We have reduced our voice cost quite a bit by using Jive on our existing network. We also were pleased to find out that Jive participated in the eRate discount program since we rely a lot on these discounts even though the VOIP discounts are going away next year.

Jive Hosted VoIP review by <span>Karen S.</span>
Karen S.

"We here at Aspen Appraising Group have been exceptionally pleased with our Jive service."

What do you like best?

Since we switched from our previous carrier three months ago we have not had a single issue with our service. We did have a billing issue that was due to our phones not being configured as we originally discussed. This issue was immediately addressed and corrected. We were promptly credited the amount over charged. Their on boarding was simple and their dashboard user friendly. The customer service we feel has been exceptional. Very courteous and prompt customer service representatives. Easy to understand and be understood!

What do you dislike?

We would like the SMS to be out of Beta, so we feel confident using it.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Yes I would recommend Jive. Very satisfied.

Our previous carrier was very difficult terrible service and challenging to work with. Jive is a breath of fresh air in comparison. And we are paying a third the price of our previous carrier!.

Jive Hosted VoIP review by Administrator

"Unfortunately, not a great fit for a complex dial plan"

What do you like best?

The customer support is pretty good.

What do you dislike?

The product appears to be easy to set up until you get into building out an extremely complicated call tree. It is also not ideal if you do not have hardware. Using the beta web app has been a challenge for a lot of my users. The product is also not completely reliable. If you contact JIVE about quality, they blame it on everything except their phone system.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Make sure you are using this with hardware or you will be disappointed. Also, the call quality is less than reliable.

We have a complicated call tree with many different business lines. The call tree works for the most part. Free fax is good as well, but only when it works. I can't get a straight answer on whether or not JIVE can support international faxes.

Jive Hosted VoIP review by <span>Gregory M.</span>
Gregory M.

"Feature rich VoIP at affordable pricing"

What do you like best?

Exceptional base features for the price exceed most business needs as compared to similar service provides who add on incremental costs and grow your service billing by significant costs.

What do you dislike?

Not for the lighthearted telephony novice. Feature rich but sometimes requires complicated dial plans to execute reasonable simple call routing selections that could be available with a few extra checkboxes.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Reviewed and selected Jive 5 years ago. Still extremely satisfied with the service quality and features set that continues to grow.

unlimited extensions with voicemail for non-physical station based users is terrific. Call queues for simple groups services makes the simple need possible in a small business not requiring full Call Center type fatures

Jive Hosted VoIP review by Administrator

"Jive is a good service that hopefully will be great one day soon"

What do you like best?

We switched to Jive from another VoIP service (one that we liked quite a bit) because of 1 major feature. Our CRM, that our small business committed to 100%, Redtail (the Tailwag version of their CRM), interacts with Jive's Click-to-Connect feature. This allows us to highlight any phone number in our CRM (and any phone number on a Chrome web page) and initiate a phone call. This phone call, including who was called and how long the call was, is then automatically tracked for us. Other positive aspects of Jive include friendly Sales, Customer Service/Technical Support Specialists, a VERY competitive price, and an awesome flow chart styled "Dial Plan" that is easy enough for the customer to learn so that a customized calling and dial plan can be added, altered, or designed in a matter of minutes. If someone is on vacation, for example, it is very easy for an office manager to reroute phone calls to ring on another employee extension for that week so that your customers aren't left leaving voicemails for an entire week.

What do you dislike?

We are an Accounting & Financial Services company and we use faxes a lot. Jive does, at no additional charge, include an email based v-Fax service. However, for companies that send or receive large faxes this will most likely NOT suffice for your needs. Also, the Click to Connect Chrome extension AND the Jive Desktop App (which is really a Chrome app, but is run outside of the Chrome browser) are at the current time a little..."wonky". For example, on the desktop app you cannot open up the settings menu and then minimize the window. You have to Choose "Exit", then reopen the app, then minimize the app. The "tab" with the Settings & Exit choices won't disappear to give the user access to the minimize button. As of right now, the Click to Connect extension is also popping up in random places it isn't supposed to on different web pages, but if you run the mouse cursor over it it disappears. Also, that last complaint is a "known issue" that should hopefully be resolved very soon.

Recommendations to others considering the product

This is a very "modern" piece of software, where the customer has the ability to make modifications to their system on his or her own. If you use Redtail CRM, this is a GREAT option for any customer. However, if you are planning on using the free, included vFax option from Jive and your company sends large (50+ pages) faxes or frequent (5 per week) faxes, this is not a viable option. The VoIP service is still great, but plan on getting an additional vFax service as well.

The aforementioned call tracking with our CRM is a big time saver. Especially in regards to the financial services aspect of our company. We are able to, without ANY ADDITIONAL EFFORT, keep an accurate record of the phone conversations that we have had with out clientele. The dial plan editor is also a huge time saver over our last VoIP service as we had to basically call the last service when we had scheduling changes or to reroute phone calls temporarily. With Jive, we are able to do it ourselves in a matter of minutes.

Jive Hosted VoIP review by <span>Creg C.</span>
Creg C.

"Why I like Jive"

What do you like best?

The Technology allows me to create some interesting pathways for the calling features I prefer. I won't say it's unlimited, but for a small company, it's more than adequate. I like the ability to have each person work from home and yet the customers feel they are in the office.

What do you dislike?

Faxing Module. It is not user-friendly. My previous VoIP carrier had a virtual module on screen at all times. Click, ender number or choose the customer, add fax, and or creat face page and hit enter. Nother to remember. Other than the fax module, I have not run into anything that I dislike so far. Service has been great and the features are great as well.

Recommendations to others considering the product

After comparing all of the other 4 against 8x8, Jive definitely had the most advanced features and flexibility, not to mention a competitive rate per phone.

Any problems I have had has been resolved by tech support. The problems aren't Jive as much as my ignorance of the vast potential of the product.

Jive Hosted VoIP review by Administrator in Wholesale
Administrator in Wholesale

"Promise everything and deliver nothing"

What do you like best?

The response time for sending in tickets is quick

What do you dislike?

Was sold product that doesn't work. Was told they have a great mobile application and when we signed up found out the mobile app was in Beta. Have had nothing but problems and they would not let us out of the contract even after the first 24 hours finding out the app would not work. Call sales person back and they wont answer., they got their money. PBX dashboard is also terrible with lots of confusing jargon. Other VOIP dashboards are much easier to work.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Spend a few dollars more and use a real company that cares about your needs and not just your money

None - I am waiting til the end of the contract to cancel. This has actually caused a lot of problems with our business rather than solve them. Constant app crashes. My employees hate it. I hate it.

Jive Hosted VoIP review by Administrator in Philanthropy
Administrator in Philanthropy

"JIVE telecom solutions lower cost and add flexibility to our business"

What do you like best?

Lower overall telecom costs, ability to program phones ourselves us very simple.

What do you dislike?

Had to get new phones and growth curve in operating them, no big deal overall.

Recommendations to others considering the product

We were able to bring in several lines to use and test out to verify that our data capability was sufficient to support JIVE. We were apprehensive at first, and needed to see that we were not going to have dropped calls or poor quality service. By testing, we confirmed the internet service was sufficient and we released a small division to continue the test. After a month of being live with that division, with no issues or concerns, we released the rest of our lines and went full into JIVE service, with no problems.

1. Lower operating cost

2. Ease of operations

3. Flexibility in changing call center staff

4. Ability to use JIVE mobile when weather or staffing issues require work from home

"Great Service"

What do you like best?

We appreciate the flexibility to change our dial plan as our business grows. The fact that we can make these changes on our through the online portal make this even easier. Gone are days when we have to submit changes and wait for others to make them for us.

What do you dislike?

The only thing that has thrown us a few loops is the updates that they done to the online portal. It keeps getting better but sometimes you have to reorient yourself to it.

Recommendations to others considering the product

give them a try. They worked hard to tailor it to our needs

We have three separate physical locations that are being connected with the dial plans that allow us to talk to one another as if we were in the same building. The phone app that allows calls to be received and made from our cell phones through our desk handsets are great for mobile office needs.

Jive Hosted VoIP review by Administrator

"Highly Customizable VOIP & Great Service"

What do you like best?

Jive has been a great phone system for our growing company. We have some users on mobile, some users at desks, and some who need both so the flexibility has been key.

Their customer service team is top notch. They have been both friendly and helpful every step of the way. I can't say enough about how responsive and helpful they have been.

Setting up dial plans (how calls are routed in the system) is the easiest out of any of the systems I have tried. Their visual editor is super easy to use no matter how simple or complex the call routing is.

What do you dislike?

The deskphones and forwarding extensions to mobile phones work great -- but the lack of a solid softphone is my biggest disklike. The web-based phone works well, but doesn't allow for the kind of integration that an installed softphone allows.

With flexibility comes complexity. In certain cases it can be difficult to configure (but that's where Jive's excellent customer service is really helpful).

Recommendations to others considering the product

We did a test drive with Jive. If that's available take advantage of it -- you will find that their product is solid and their customer service is great.

Jive provides a professional and flexible phone system at a great cost. Jive saves us money but doesn't sacrifice features.

"Awesome service representatives"

What do you like best?

We appreciate the customer service and technical support. Whenever we have a problem, Jive is accessible via call, email or chat and our account managers are also responsive in a timely manner.

What do you dislike?

We would have appreciated a more complete equipment check prior to signing the contract. We found out during implementation that we needed to purchase additional equipment. It was not a deal breaker, we would have just liked to know in advance for budgeting.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Overhead paging at multiple locations is difficult to set-up and definitely need to purchase separate equipment.

Our old phones systems had way too many technical glitches. From dropped calls to no formal dial plan, our patients consistently complained about not being able to leave voicemail or getting transferred to the wrong representative. With Jive, we do not get these issues. In addition, we now have analytics that we can use to improve our dial plan.

Jive Hosted VoIP review by Consultant

"Good Small Business Value"

What do you like best?

Support, sustainability, innovation, customer focus & responsiveness of the support team!!! The support call back is great

What do you dislike?

impressed by a company operations, innovation and quality, only to find that the answers to recruiting talent is a perception vs reality view. Reviews are great, however the Account Representation disappears once the sale is made. Are we not important after that? What are the new offerings? Things to consider? Integrations ? Options? We have no idea unless we stumble upon them.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Where are they headed? What is the vision?

What does the next 2-4-6 years look like. Not strategic, but tactical for their customer base.

How about yearly user conventions... and at these conventions, you can summarize all the requests for enhancements to your product(s), then, using technology, user can "vote" anonymously on the enhancement. The majority wins. You are implementing "customer centered, technology based, community driven" enhancements.

communications. Benefits are the same

Jive Hosted VoIP review by <span>Larry F.</span>
Larry F.

"Jive has been a great partner for many years."

What do you like best?

The best part that I like about Jive is having a complete phone system in the cloud. Jive support is great and they help us work out any issues that come up. Jive thrives to make sure your experience is the best it can be and always comes up with new features to improve their service. Jive is easy to work with when it comes to working on new ideas. They want your business, and are willing to go the extra mile to get it.

What do you dislike?

The thing I dislike about Jive is when there are outages. Having the entire system go down can be a big problem. Jive can support older phones with their system, but the best service you will get is with the new handsets. Make sure you know something about your network and how it is configured. Many issues may arise in your service due to your own network settings, so make sure you are good to go should problems come up. Jive will help you the best they can, but not all things are their fault if service goes down.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Make sure you are ready for the change.

Jive gave us the opportunity to have a complete phone system. Before Jive we had different phone systems at each site, but now we can have all locations using the same system.

Jive Hosted VoIP review by Administrator in Insurance
Administrator in Insurance

"Love this company"

What do you like best?

I love how easy it is to maneuver through the website. It is very easy to use!!! If you need any help you can call in and someone can help you no matter what the issue is. They can remote in and help you as well. They are very helpful! You can set up your ring schedules, call groups, forwarding, roll over groups and so many more options. You can see what lines are down are restart them from the website even if you are not on site where the phone is located!

What do you dislike?

I do not like the fact they took the live chat away. I always used it and found it to be way easier than calling in due to the industry I work in.

Our previous company always said it was an internet issue. The phones sounded like we were under water and constantly lost connection. After reaching out to Jive and having them perform some test we found out the previous company just didn't know what to do. We have not had any issues since we started with Jive almost a year ago!

Jive Hosted VoIP review by <span>Dianna K.</span>
Dianna K.

"We're thriving with Jive"

What do you like best?

We appreciate the immediate response from support when we have an issue. The ease of setting up new users and the flexibility to re-assign extensions is a big plus for this busy administrator. The staff in every department has been very helpful to us. We are a small, distributed call center with home workers across the United States. We have very few issues bringing in and setting up new producers and Jives issue and resolution emails help us to stay on top of situations that may impact us. I would say that the professional staff at Jive is among the very best I have encountered in my 25+ years in the IT industry.

What do you dislike?

Downtime and that we have to use third party storage for call recordings. It would be so much better if Jive owned the lines and could control fail over and downtime due to the lines or the storage of our call recordings

Recommendations to others considering the product

Allow the Jive team to guide and assist in your implementation. They are very kind and helpful. Our 'call center' is distributed across the US and our producers work from their homes. We have not had any significant issues that were not resolved in a timely manner. Jive understands that time is money and we can not be down in any part of the country.

We needed a comprehensive system for our distributed outbound call center. Jive has provided that system and we are able to monitor, coach and evaluate our producers. This has made a significant impact to our training and productivity.

Jive Hosted VoIP review by <span>Rudy A.</span>
Rudy A.

"Called my rep, expecting to spend money, and he showed me how to save, and not spend more"

What do you like best?

This is about my marketing rep, who usually just takes orders for more phones. I called asking for a way to have an extension to my office phone on the other side of the office. He said, "you already have it in your hand!" I already have a Jive app on my phone, and didn't realize that I could have my cell phone ring simultaneously with the desk phone. I had programmed it to delay calling my cell for five rings, but found out that people will hang up and I lose the prospect. This way, if I am in another part of the building, I still can answer as if I was sitting at my desk. AND I don't have to spend another dime to have an extension anywhere I am. When I asked my rep how can he make money by not selling, he said, "This is how I make customers into fans!" Wow, what a response. So I told him, "Good job, Mark. Take the rest of the day off."

What do you dislike?

Not much of anything. It's all good. I guess I would like them to take over customer support for some other businesses, like Microsoft.

Recommendations to others considering the product

One call to customer support will convince you. You talk to real people who understand the product and have one goal: Fix your problem. Anything less is a failure to them

I am expanding rapidly, and trying to do as much as possible virtually. First I had two phones and two employees in the same office. My next employee lives eight miles from here, and I equipped her with a jive setup, a computer, printer, and a timesheet. She provides me with her brain and experience. I forward phones to her when I can't answer, I have conference calls with the crystal clear phones, and can reach everyone by Jive phone or my cell by just dialing the extension. And when that's not keeping her busy she is doing all things to keep the accounting straight and automating processes where we can do much more with what we have.

Jive Hosted VoIP review by Administrator

"Not all it’s cracked out to be"

What do you like best?

I like the idea of their auto attendant option. Their concept of what they do is good. They offer free phones if you sign up and stay with them for a minimum of 9 months. No other competitor did that for Cisco phones.

What do you dislike?

The actual service and set up was a huge mess. When you first call, you get a number and connected to another operator. That makes no sense to me and feels like I’m wasting time. The customer service reps are nice but most of the time, no one communicates over there so it’s double work every time to explain and reexplain. The call center reps have no power so I need to speak slowly and repeat myself a lot then be told they can’t help. The dial plan is so confusing especially when you have more lines. You don’t know which line belongs to which option because all the lines cross and overlap. It’s a mess. Also, the billing department was charging for an extra line I wasn’t using so there is missing communication between the departments. The clarity of the lines are terrible as well.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Just be careful because I was charged incorrectly. Get the free phones for a minimum of 9 month usage time. The reception is tough. Customer service is not available immediately. The eFax fax option is a little annoying.

Auto attendant program and trying to save money.

Jive Hosted VoIP review by <span>Robert R.</span>
Robert R.

"My experience with Jive"

What do you like best?

Customer Service is phenomenal. They had to spend a lot of time working out issues.

What do you dislike?

Only thing I would like to see is schedules that can be set in advance for specific dates that would play specific messages. Such as be able to set Christmas if it falls on a Tuesday this year have a message start playing a few days before hand saying what our schedule is going to be and then have it stop after a certain date/time

Recommendations to others considering the product

Great customer service. Limited calendar (specific date/times) functionality

We use most features offered by Jive. The only thing we do not utilize is call queues because we want our calls answered immediately

Jive Hosted VoIP review by <span>Christopher F.</span>
Christopher F.

"Few rough spots, but overall experience has been excellent."

What do you like best?

Excellent tech support. Fast and knowledgeable, Very easy to work with.

What do you dislike?

Billing is a bit of a mess. Took a few months, but we got everything worked out eventually..

Recommendations to others considering the product

We did a lot of research and Jive is a tremendous value, but it is not a plug and play solution. Would highly recommend small businesses to hire a network consultant to get this setup properly. When done right. Jive is really feature rich and stable with excellent quality. We're very happy with our decision and investment with Jive.

We needed a more flexible (and affordable) solution than Comcast VoiceEdge, but wanted to avoid hosting in house. We definitely accomplished this with Jive.

Jive Hosted VoIP review by <span>Andrea L.</span>
Andrea L.

"Not for small business"

What do you like best?

We have tried two other cloud based phone systems. The features that Jive offers allows a company to manipulate the settings so the phone system can do exactly what you want it to do while remaining easy enough to accomplish for someone who doesn't have any specific knowledge in that area.

What do you dislike?

Jive is not friendly for small business. Also, TOO MANY EMAILS.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you are a larger business with more than 5 employees answering calls, Jive is for you. Customer service is fabulous but expect to get thousands of automated emails. Pricing is simple and straight forward.

We actually canceled our account with Jive because it's just not made for small business with very simple needs. It is a great software and if we were to ever expand, we would definitely switch back to jive.

Jive Hosted VoIP review by <span>Justin B.</span>
Justin B.

"Pretty good so far"

What do you like best?

I love the ease of use. It's so easy to set up a dial plan and schedule. The app is a nice feature as well

What do you dislike?

On the app it only shows a few of our extensions and not all of them. I wish there was a way to change the schedule from my iphone (maybe there is) and i just haven't found it yet. I don't like how the new schedule bunches together.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Very easy to use and setup.

Jive provides a great benefit in making our phone simple easy to use. Even when our phones go down they are prompt with their status updates and fixing the issues.

Jive Hosted VoIP review by <span>Nikki M.</span>
Nikki M.

"Good experience"

What do you like best?

It is very easy to use and set up yourself. Easy to get a hold of someone of support. Customer service is very good, to get the answers you need.

What do you dislike?

Not everyone from support is on the same page have asked a question regarding reports and got 3 different answers before speaking with someone on a higher level of support to get the correct answer.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Need to know how you want it set up, have some direction but not much.

Tracking the number of calls coming in and making sure calls were routed to the correct location.

Jive Hosted VoIP review by Administrator

"Simple but powerful dial plan management"

What do you like best?

The Jive portal makes dial plan customization very easy. Since the latest major update, the UI is fairly easy to navigate and make needed changes. There is a great deal of customization options for every line and phone you may have.

What do you dislike?

Recent update to the dial plan editor messed up my perfectly lined-up nodes :'(

Recommendations to others considering the product

It's a great service with the customer support to back it up. Transitioning over to them was nearly hassle free. If you are using voip phone services from your ISP, it's worth it to at least get a quote from Jive to compare with. Ours turned out much cheaper than what we were paying at the time. So it was a no-brainer.

We moved away from the expensive and lackluster phone service that our ISP provided. Things would break much too often, and customization was far too difficult for simple tasks.

Jive Hosted VoIP review by <span>Scott F.</span>
Scott F.

"Jive VOIP for all"

What do you like best?

Jive offers integration with ZOHO CRM, this allows click to call through the crm, also incoming calls will screen pop to make notes to the account or schedule future calls or events. Very easy to set up, drag and drop modules to route the calls.

What do you dislike?

The on hold music default options are pretty horrible, you'll need to upload some of your own royalty free music.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Their onboarding team was quick and efficient, very knowledgeable. Ask for the DAY OF DEMO discount.

We are able to easily log all calls in and out, making it easier to follow up with our potentials.

Jive Hosted VoIP review by Administrator in Construction
Administrator in Construction

"Great improvement over phone companies "

What do you like best?

The ease of use of the portal and the setup of the system is great. Very intuitive. Easy to play with and run trial and error. The savings over old school basic phone lines from teleco's is excellent

What do you dislike?

Billing is very easy to understand but their new system is causing us to be billed for units in hand that haven't been put in service yet. Sales said it would be as they came active. We are still working with them on that.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you're on traditional phone lines trying to save money, this is a no brainer. As long as you have reliable internet it is great.

Cost savings is huge - thousands of dollars a year will be saved just on 48 phones vs. 35 traditional phone lines. Also ease of use for managers at different company locations to transfer calls between locations.

Jive Hosted VoIP review by <span>Marc E.</span>
Marc E.

"Great system with great features"

What do you like best?

Jive has been a great system for my business. The call quality is good. The included features are great. This system is flexible and easily expandable as my business needs change and grow. Easy to configure and set-up and the support team is awesome to work with.

What do you dislike?

Their billing department is not the best. I never am able to talk to a person and must leave a message. They responsiveness is bad. The problem eventually gets corrected, but it takes too long and too many follow ups.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Compare its features to other providers that will charge extra.

Mobility and ability for my calls to find me.

Jive Hosted VoIP review by <span>Mark B.</span>
Mark B.

"Reliable and feature-rich at a low cost per user"

What do you like best?

We vetted many different communications solutions for our mid-sized business and Jive had the lowest cost per user without sacrificing the features we needed. Their Contact Center dashboard gives us live queue status and robust reporting. The visual dial-plan makes call routing a breeze!

What do you dislike?

Would like to see more customization of reporting. There is a disconnect between data on the Dashboard versus the Contact Center view.

We have solved for routing calls correctly and more efficiently with Jive. We've been able to monitor productivity with the reporting as well as control pickup times by making changes on the fly with the visual dial plan.

Jive Hosted VoIP review by <span>Caleb E.</span>
Caleb E.

"Jive is an excellent way to communicate between coworkers and clients while in the office!"

What do you like best?

Jive is a simple, easy to use site, that allows me to stay in touch with all my clients and coworkers all from the convenience of my laptop.

What do you dislike?

Jive would be more convenient if it had a plug-in that could run in the background while I do other tasks. Currently, I have to run Jive in a separate window in order to be notified of incoming calls while working on other tasks. (if there is a plug-in, I am not aware of it)

Recommendations to others considering the product

Look no further

No need for a landline phone or business cell phone while on the go or at work.

Jive Hosted VoIP review by <span>Theresa R.</span>
Theresa R.

"Outstanding service and fantastic value"

What do you like best?

The flexibility of the Dial Plan. It can be as simple or as complicated as you need. Support is great and helps as much as you want.

What do you dislike?

I haven't found anything yet that I'm unhappy with. We've been through a number of phone and VOIP services and this has been the best to date.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Give them a try. Go with a test period, move some of your lines and see how it works. You're going to be pleased with the reliability and the customer support. And 99% of the speak English as a first language!

We had multiple services - costly POTS lines, VOIP system that was unreliable, service providers who wouldn't respond for days when problems existed. Some days had me literally pounding my head against a wall!

Jive Hosted VoIP review by <span>Dona G.</span>
Dona G.

"Project Manager"

What do you like best?

How easy it is to do business with Jive. Jive strives to please you, no matter what your question or concern is, they are there to help. You may not get the answer you were looking for, but, if Jive can solve it; they will.

What do you dislike?

Jive is adept at implementing the ideas of their customers and agents; they do need additional developers to get each project completed quicker.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Jive is one of those companies that want the end user to have the best experience possible.

A client of our's needed a phone system that would cover all of their locations on specific days and hours. Jive offered Modify Caller ID, so that their employees could answer the call as if they were from that particular town. Jive offers many "Enterprise" type features for one very reasonable price.

Jive Hosted VoIP review by <span>David C.</span>
David C.

"Jive for my company over time"

What do you like best?

1. The system is NOT glitchy - it just works

2. Easy web admin portal

3. Great customer service

What do you dislike?

I honestly cannot think of anything I dislike

the VOIP phones, even the full duplex conf phone, lets everyone use the phones with ease. Central setup and change is done thru the web portal. When, at one point, I wanted to upgrade my phones (we were one of the very first Jive customers) the modem/router came preconfigured and worked with the all the new phones out of the box.

Jive Hosted VoIP review by <span>John W.</span>
John W.

"Jive VOIP"

What do you like best?

Jive replaced a competitive provider we were using and the difference is like night and day. The JIve system has not lost any packets or dropped service in months. The portal is amazing. The service techs REALLY know what they are talking about.

What do you dislike?

Nothing yet after about a year. Seriously.

It is very easy to set up new PBXs for clients and to add devices, get new phone numbers and provision gear. When we have a question about provisioning new equipment, tech support actually has answers! The other provider we were using was always guessing about what to do.

Jive Hosted VoIP review by <span>Michael S.</span>
Michael S.

"Best Dial Plan Editor"

What do you like best?

Visual Dial Plan Editor makes call routing easier than any other provider

What do you dislike?

Multiple websites, like logging into an admin panel versus the softphone app are not easy to navigate or understand. Links to appropriate sites should be clearly identified on the Jive homepage for easy routing.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Walk clients through sales screens. We had a client process payment, but never moved on to the shipping screen, and it took weeks to resolve the problem that the client did not receive their phones.

Lowering phone costs and providing large business features (like auto attendants and call queues) without additional costs.

Jive Hosted VoIP review by <span>Antwan B.</span>
Antwan B.

"Time, Money and asset"

What do you like best?

Moving to a hosted PBX has saved my company money and my team time. Jive has been a huge asset to my company and they are constantly working to improve their product.

What do you dislike?

I would like the desktop app to be better

Recommendations to others considering the product

You won't find a better value for your dollar with this level of service and support.

I solved unnecessary configuration and downtime. The ability to move my call center from one time zone to the other. The benefits realized has been flexibility and cost savings

Jive Hosted VoIP review by <span>Dan H.</span>
Dan H.

"Our first move into IP phones and system went great!"

What do you like best?

Very pleased with the availability of tech support. This was very important to me because this is our first experience with IP phones & systems.

What do you dislike?

It does seem like they're used to working with much larger companies than mine, but I' getting used to that.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Improve the chrome extension functionality. My CRM is all based and linked with Gmail.

Much more manageable and flexible control of the performance of our phones, call routing. And I LOVE not having any PBX hardware on site that needs repair!

"Easy cloud PBX"

What do you like best?

Ease of use is a huge perk for me. I don't really have to tweak anything after initial setup.

What do you dislike?

I would like some enhanced integration with Office 365, and possibly easier setup of corporate directories (like leveraging Azure AD for example).

Recommendations to others considering the product

Make sure you have a solid Internet connection -- at one office I had to end up setting up a Peplink Speedfusion connection to an AWS-hosted endpoint because the local Internet service (Charter Spectrum & AT&T U-Verse) were too jittery and it caused call quality issues. Peplink's solution solved the issue, thankfully, but don't go into this thinking it's a panacea for call problems.

Having distributed employees/locations was really difficult to manage previously with disparate phone systems. Now that we've got Jive set up, everyone has an internal extension. Makes transfers super easy.

Jive Hosted VoIP review by <span>Andy F.</span>
Andy F.

"Best wifi phone system on the market"

What do you like best?

We love how easy it is to set up call flows and schedules, and change everything on the fly. If a meeting comes up, we just log into the portal and send calls to voicemail or our answering service. Very DIY, but the support staff is extremely helpful when you need them!

What do you dislike?

The staff at Jive have found a solution to every feature I thought their service was missing.

Benefits are being able to easily direct calls between two services, our office, voicemail, and my personal cell phone when the situation calls for it.

Jive Hosted VoIP review by User

"Excellent Experience w/ JIVE"

What do you like best?

The thing I like best about Jive is the ability I have as a user to do customize my experience as well as the stellar technical support when I run into the occasional hiccup.

What do you dislike?

I think the fact that there are so many options to customize an experience can be a little daunting at first... but with the help of Jive customer support, you're able to easily learn the system.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Completely recommend Jive - customizable options for your business, excellent customer care, and very well priced!

Our phone system has been the greatest benefit. We are able to host numerous lines and keep calls organized and directed to the right person - which is great for our donors and volunteers!

Jive Hosted VoIP review by <span>Samantha P.</span>
Samantha P.

"3 months in"

What do you like best?

The platform and visual dial plan - being able to see in real time how calls are routed is awesome and makes call routing super easy.

What do you dislike?

JIVE mobile - needs work - app disconnects mid call and updates can only be completed by uninstalling and reinstalling the app

Cost saving was a huge plus - saving time setting up new call routing, call groups and new employees by not having to spend time on the line with Customer Service. Also love being able to integrate other company lines for each communication

Jive Hosted VoIP review by <span>Michael O.</span>
Michael O.

"Jive "in short""

What do you like best?

Jive is a product that works for small or large business. On boarding team is willing to make the.product fit the needs of the business not the.other way around. Hardware comes preconfigured and is plug and.play with the.existing network.

What do you dislike?

I do not have any.dislikes with the.system. Yealink T42G and T48G phones are user friendly and realitively inexpensive.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Jive does rely on an on-site person with some basic knowledge of networking as this person will be responsible for the install of pre-configured hardware.

Jive provides a completely customizable solution to any business.

Jive Hosted VoIP review by <span>Mary A.</span>
Mary A.

"Allows me to work remotely"

What do you like best?

- I work remotely, but I can answer the phone like I'm in the home office using their program, Jitsi

- You determine the order of handsets in which the ringing phone goes to

- Each person has their own extension number

What do you dislike?

- The back end is more complicated than it needs to be, and if we need to change something, we usually have to call support to help us do it

Jive allows us to answer and transfer phone calls from clients in a timely manner, which improves our customer service.

Jive Hosted VoIP review by <span>Vince K.</span>
Vince K.

"The best VoIP user interface...period!"

What do you like best?

Managing the back end is super easy. The visual dial plan editor makes mapping your call experience much easier than any other platform we've worked with. The customer service is great, too.

What do you dislike?

The PC desktop phone needs some work, but other than that we love Jive!

Recommendations to others considering the product

The customer service, call quality, reliability, and user interface are all superior on Jive, so I can't recommend it enough. I've actually told quite a few of our customers about it.

Jive helps our team with customer service efficiency. The voicemail to email feature is a lifesaver.

Jive Hosted VoIP review by <span>Jonathan M.</span>
Jonathan M.

"Jive - a better solution for managing business phone calls."

What do you like best?

We have experimented with multiple phone system models (cell phones, land lines, vonage, etc.) and have found that Jive does a superior job with allowing us to customize call routing, voicemail boxes, email access to voicemails, "business hours" for phone operation, etc.

What do you dislike?

Difficulty of recording new voicemail messages and call waiting messages, difficulty of uploading or downloading music for call waiting, etc. Phone app drops calls if a "normal" call comes in at the same time to the cell number for that phone.

Recommendations to others considering the product

DO IT! If you are a small business and don't already have a centralized company phone system, you need one. It makes all the difference for customer service, ease of replying to voicemails, mobile access to voicemail via email. Without these tools I would miss sales opportunities that are time sensitive.

It has made it very easy for us to access voicemail, have multiple phone numbers, have access to fax for the rare usage without having to use up space with a fax machine.

Jive Hosted VoIP review by <span>Michael  T.</span>
Michael T.

"Great Ip phone service provider"

What do you like best?

I really like their quick tech support. My issues are handled within 10 minutes every time I called. The portal has everything you need and they keep updating it.

What do you dislike?

Can't think of anything but there was one time that the server was down for almost a day and all server was down. It only happened once during the 5 years of service.

We a a few brunch offices and Jive's phone is so easy to be set up everywhere.

Jive Hosted VoIP review by <span>Jorge C.</span>
Jorge C.

"GREAT SYSTEM"

What do you like best?

The versatility and adaptability of the system is great, as is the customer service. I am a 72 year old geezer who is more at home with a Big Chief Tablet and a number 2 pencil. This system is so easy to use that it makes me feel like an IT pro.

What do you dislike?

Apparently the accounting department does not like phone calls. It took me a while to find someone to give my credit card to so that we could auto-pay our account.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I believe you cannot go wrong with Jive. I've looked at others but the combination of technology, innovation and great customer service are hard to beat.

I run a medical office and need a stable and reliable phone system. We did not have that with our previous VOIP carrier. When Jive bought them out, our reliability and stability improved to where now it is almost as good as our old land line. I am impressed with all the bells and whistles this system has, and the constant improvements they make. I hope to never have to change carriers.

Jive Hosted VoIP review by <span>Douglas H S.</span>
Douglas H S.

"Jive Hosted VoIP Services"

What do you like best?

Their support is fantastic. The tech team that got us set up is first rate, highly competent, and professional.

What do you dislike?

I'm not sure if this is a Jive issue or a Polycom issue but if you make changes to a handset usually the "resync" button on the portal doesn't actually resync the device and it needs to be physically power cycled.

Recommendations to others considering the product

We evaluated 8 providers of hosted VoIP service. Jive seemed to provide the best service/cost value and actually sounded too good to be true. Turns out they are in fact that good. We couldn't be happier with our decision to use Jive campus wide.

We were one of the last organizations in Los Angeles that was still using a centrex system with a major carrier. Service in general was horrible. Fixes and changes took many many days. Cost was more than double what we pay now. Now I can make changes, configure handsets, dial plans, conference call bridges, voice mail issues. The few system issues we've had were resolved almost immediately.

Jive Hosted VoIP review by <span>Erica B.</span>
Erica B.

"Excellent customer service!"

What do you like best?

Any time I have needed assistance from customer service, Jive has responded quickly and has helped me solve the issue effectively.

What do you dislike?

We wish Jive had expanded capabilities so that we could use it for even more!

We have used Jive to create a backup plan for our call center phones if our other provider is ever down. By setting up this failover plan, we are confident that our business will continue running in case of an emergency!

Jive Hosted VoIP review by <span>Sunni G.</span>
Sunni G.

"Jive PBX - Great comapny - great service"

What do you like best?

Jive is a great company to work with. The phone system was easy to install and their customer service agents are experienced, fast and very friendly. They exceeded our expectations and I would recommend them to companies of any size. It was easy to add and remove users and phones. Using Jive for our phone system was one of the best decisions we made.

What do you dislike?

Really nothing. We have had no issues with service or equipment.

Recommendations to others considering the product

We have had a great experience with all of our equipment, however, I would have opted for higher end phones looking back.

We needed a good phone system, at a reasonable price that with the ability to use the phones on any internet connection, the voicemail to email features allowed our employees more flexibility and increased our customer satisfaction.

Jive Hosted VoIP review by Administrator

"Quick, Friendly Customer Service"

What do you like best?

Anytime I have a problem with Jive, it is very easy to connect with someone. They have web chat, and quick phone connections with minimal wait times. They resolve my problems quickly and follow through when needed. The service is great, we have had minimal problems with it.

What do you dislike?

I can't think of anything that we necessarily dislike. We have had major issues only once in the 1 1/2 years of service where we couldn't place outgoing calls and would get phantom incoming calls. We were able to resolve the issue quickly.

We like that we are able to customize the phone tree easily to best suit our practice. We can set up extensions, and even call forwarding to nurses on call.

Jive Hosted VoIP review by <span>Barry  S.</span>
Barry S.

"GREAT Customer Service!"

What do you like best?

Jive is patient and really cares about their clients. They've often gone well beyond what I would have expected of them. They also follow-up to ensure that everything is still OK.

What do you dislike?

I cannot think of a negative thing about them, and I'm often used their tech support. They've always been there for me.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Ask anything you need of them.

I often use them to help me with our multi-company phone tree. They go into my PC and make all adjustments that are needed.

Jive Hosted VoIP review by <span>Wayne J.</span>
Wayne J.

"A great product overal"

What do you like best?

The full set of features. If there is something that you need/want the system to do, there is usually a way to make it happen.

What do you dislike?

The billing can be a bit of an issue at times. Also the the support provided doesn't always meet expectations, but nothing typically does these days.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Can't go wrong with at least a demo of the platform.

The biggest for me is the issue of being a mobile worker. The ability of call routing and flow is great.

Jive Hosted VoIP review by <span>George V.</span>
George V.

"Out Standing Service "

What do you like best?

Jive has great customer service. The service is very reliable!!!

What do you dislike?

Not much, one time my mobile app did not work very well. All is good now.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Call around and compare the other services with Jive and you will see that Jive doesn't nickel and dime like the other services.

Staff working from home, like today the Federal Government was closed because of snow and staff was able to use the webbased up to answer and make calls like they were in the office.

Jive Hosted VoIP review by <span>Steve H.</span>
Steve H.

"Great Product "

What do you like best?

I like the Jive interface and admin controls. Fairly easy to use.

What do you dislike?

I don't like that when you call for a tech issue, you have to talk to someone to give you a ticket # to talk to someone else. Also, every time I have called, I feel like the reps are moving at a turtles pace.

I realized that we can fax through Jive and there are conference bridging options.

Jive Hosted VoIP review by <span>Ian S.</span>
Ian S.

"Support is great "

What do you like best?

I like the support we have been getting from every level as we've been moving our system over.

What do you dislike?

As much as I like the portal, I am disappointed that we are still not able to break out our multiple locations without breaking into multiple portals. I understand that this is being worked on but it is annoying.

Moving to Jive has provided for a less expensive, more customer friendly experience.

Jive Hosted VoIP review by <span>Ariane P.</span>
Ariane P.

"Great service and customer care"

What do you like best?

There is ample support setting up your account and ongoing so even if you're not very tech savvy you have the elonou need to figure things out. Overall though it's simple to use and they keep enhancing features which I like.

What do you dislike?

I don't like that I have to call to listen to voice mails. I should be able to listen to them right through the app.

Being able to say connected anywhere and transfer to staff right through my cell.

Jive Hosted VoIP review by Administrator

"Intuitive, Robust, Great Customer Service.."

What do you like best?

My experience with Jive has been great since the beginning. They were extremely helpful during set-up and implementation, and they've always been there for questions and help along the way. It was really important for me to have a clear, reliable connection to make sure we don't lose sales, and they've provided that.

What do you dislike?

I wish there was a way to track calls in live time, and listen to recordings with my team in live time. It takes about 24 hours for calls and call tracking to show up.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Get as much help as possible while setting up.

We needed a phone service at a good price, and Jive was the easiest to use without breaking the bank.

Jive Hosted VoIP review by <span>Tracy D.</span>
Tracy D.

"Jive is great for our business!"

What do you like best?

It's just so easy to use. Feels like we set it up quickly and now it just all works. Don't even have to think about it.

What do you dislike?

The daily call logs are not real time so you have to wait until the next day to see a full call log. But I did talk with Jive about needing real time call logs and they said they are working on that feature to be released soon.

With over 30 employees not working in the same location it's so cool how our IP phones ring, dial and transfer between staff like they are in the next office but they are really out of state and some out of the country!

Jive Hosted VoIP review by <span>Pete L.</span>
Pete L.

"Great Service, Easy to Use"

What do you like best?

Jive is very simple to use and I like the drag and drop dial plan. Intuitive and works great. The auto attendant is also very useful and well developed.

What do you dislike?

I wish there were some better options for businesses using only 2-3 lines. I would also like it to be easier to forward calls to cell phones.

I mainly use Jive for the auto attendant and tracking the calls that come in. The dial planning tool makes this very easy.

Jive Hosted VoIP review by <span>Charley B.</span>