Jive-n

Jive's enterprise social business software puts the power of social business at your fingertips. Discover social business software and drive breakthroughs in revenue, cost and innovation

Work for Jive-n?

Learning about Jive?

Jive-n Reviews

Ask Jive a Question
Showing 221 Jive reviews
Jive review by <span>Rachel G.</span>
Rachel G.

JIVE is amazing!

What do you like best?

Their customer support - they answer so quickly and help is on the way within a blink of an eye. All I have to do is open up a live chat and then all the sudden they are helping me left right and center. It truly is amazing, working with the company Jive. Love the experience.

What do you dislike?

To be honest, I have yet to find something that I dislike! They are simply so happy to help that I have no complaints whatsoever! I supposed that they can train the online chat reps to speak a bit more professionally, but over chat it is hard to understand exactly what the other person is saying, due to the communication barrier! But overall I really am happy with them!

Recommendations to others considering the product

SWITCH NOW! They will ensure that your experience remains amazing and that everything you need to be accomplished will be done. They ensure that all customers WANT to stay with them, which is more than I can say with the other company we had been with.

Our phone system runs perfectly due to their awesome customer service. We are able to rely on all the different features that they offer in order to make the experience here are Bern Office more professional and enjoyable.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Jive-n
Jive review by <span>Bonnie S.</span>
Bonnie S.

Use it for its Core Function and not for its other "Can Do-ish" functions

What do you like best?

Using it to host a forum, foster discussions on topics, etc is great. Wonderful platform for that.

What do you dislike?

Don't try to use it if you like to produce reports to see what kind of engagement and impact your space and its content is having. Don't use it to manage any content if you have an alternative. Your management of the content will be manual and clunky, you can't export or import new content.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Excellent community and forum platform. Almost non-existent reporting so if you need to be able to measure the impact of and engagement with your blog posts, documents, discussions, I'd find a reporting add on (if there is one).

I've created a space that other Akamai employees can come to to find out everything they need to know (and more) about the customer marketing programs I run. That has saved me a tremendous amount of time replying to questions and answering requests for meetings.

What Team Collaboration solution do you use?

Jive review by User

Jive is great!

What do you like best?

The best thing I like about Jive is the customer service. We use Jive for the phone service in our office. When it comes to phones, you know it's working great when you don't even notice it. When there is ever a problem - rare - Jive has been great at helping out and solving the problem as quickly as possible.

What do you dislike?

I can't say there's anything I dislike about this product. It just works.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Jive is a great product with which I am extremely satisfied. We have only been using the product for a short time but so far I am more than happy with it. We switched from a traditional phone line system and this is a huge upgrade. Based on my personal experience working with their customer service I can guarantee that whatever other products and services Jive offers will be of great quality as well.

Jive provides our business the ability to have as many lines open as we need. There's no limit, and that's great because it's important to us to make sure we are always available to our clients and they will never receive a busy signal. The voicemail is also a great function that allows us to keep in contact with clients.

Jive review by <span>Daniel S.</span>
Daniel S.

Jive is great!

What do you like best?

Jive is simple, easy to use, and provides a number of great functions. The best thing about it is that it provides unfettered access to our clients without the hassle of standard landlines.

What do you dislike?

I have nothing negative to say about Jive. When I've had any technical issues with the produce, the customer service team has resolved the issue quickly and efficiently. They even checked back in to make sure that everything was running smoothly.

When it comes to staying in contact with our clients and managing incoming calls from potential clients, it's important to have available as many lines as necessary and also allowing clients to access us via voicemail.

Jive review by <span>Stephanie S.</span>
Stephanie S.

Sharepoint Meets Facebook for Business

What do you like best?

My favorite tool is the search function! There is SO much happening in Jive, that search allows me to easily find what I'm looking for (whether it be a file or a discussion topic). I also appreciate being able to set up my news feed with different categories or groups that I follow, to keep updates organized. Notifications via email are helpful to keep me in the loop with replies on threads I am a part of, and I receive a weekly email informing me of recent activity on the site. I like that you can 'tag' other people in a post, like comments or discussions and follow discussions, people and/or groups.

What do you dislike?

On a few occasions, I have had issues attaching documents to a post, because the attachment icon wasn't showing. Other than that, the only other thing I don't like is that there is SO much happening on Jive, which means it feels impossible to keep up with it all (but I think that's a general part of life nowadays).

Recommendations to others considering the product

I was a bit hesitant and it took some time to get on board with this, but it has definitely improved sharing across the business.

Sharing documents across the business, keeping up to date on company changes, following specific interest groups or departments, and creating a sense of community for employees that work all across the US and don't interface in person.

Jive review by User in Education Management
User in Education Management

It's all in the execution

What do you like best?

Jive has powerful tools for sharing files and collecting information as a "central hub"

What do you dislike?

There are places where it's very redundant and weaker than other tools. For example, if your company uses google docs suite, you may find that you are just adding to your workflow. For example, it can house collaborate documents, but it doesn't do well if two people try working on the document at the same time. Since it can't do everything as well as other disparate systems, people are hesitant to leave their systems.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would strongly suggest mapping out what you are trying to accomplish with Jive-n and then compare that against what people currently do and what Jive-n can do. Is Jive-n good enough to get people to leave some of these systems behind? If not, is it really worth having one hub to point back out to those systems?

Goal was a shared source of knowledge. For teams that treat it as such, it's great. For the rest of the teams, it's a ha

Learn more about Jive-n

Jive-n Videos

Learning about Jive-n?

* We monitor all Jive-n reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.