Jobber

No-nonsense customer management, scheduling and invoicing software for field services.

Work for Jobber?

Learning about Jobber?

Jobber Reviews

Showing 76 Jobber reviews
Jobber review by Elizabeth D.
Elizabeth D.

"Jobber has everything we need in one place"

What do you like best?

With Jobber I have increased my client portfolio and also my sales by 8% in the last 6 months, we have organized all our projects for jobs in one place, and we keep all the staff informed in real time in all areas of the company. Since we used this software we have saved a lot of time because we have everything more ordered than before and that time we have dedicated to our customers to meet their needs much more quickly as they deserve it.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes the tool becomes congested and I have to reload the web page to be able to solve it, but it is not something that alarms me so much, I know that it will improve very soon and it is very good for software of this type that is used for free

Recommendations to others considering the product

I suggest you use Jobber so that you can see from your own experience all the potential that this powerful tool has, you do not have to lose and you have a lot to gain. I guarantee that your sales will increase exponentially when you have so many payment facilities for our clients, besides that your employees will be more productive and save a lot of money

We seek to make our staff more productive so that they have no excuses to work for lack of updated information on our products, with Jobber our employees work faster because they have access to all the information of all the areas in one place and can visualize it in time. real from a mobile device. This tool also offers us the advantage of being able to provide faster payment options for our clients and the possibility of booking online, this helps us maximize sales and therefore the results we have

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Jobber
Jobber review by Tracy J H.
Tracy J H.

"Jobber helps with programming, invoices, budgets, organization and more"

What do you like best?

The purpose of Jobber is clear, which is why it is not difficult to use, it is a great tool with everything necessary to achieve a programmed and effective service, it provides the best way to communicate with the personnel that is in the field, preventing forget or lose anything important and always maintaining a good organization

What do you dislike?

As a negative aspect I would say that the updates do not extend at the same time to all mobile devices, something that working on that can be improved. Everything is good and it is normal for it to become confusing for people who are used to using other software

Recommendations to others considering the product

Despite the $ 260 per month we paid, it's worth it because we use unlimited users, and it will be very helpful, it is full of aspects that will undoubtedly fit your organization, 100% recommended

Jobber helps with programming, invoices, budgets, organization and more. Using this software it is not necessary to use other programs to keep things tidy and it is just the problem we were looking to solve

What Field Service Management solution do you use?

Jobber review by Kyra D.
Kyra D.

"Jobber streamlines many of our operations that were once manual."

What do you like best?

Built-in work requests make it easy to gather information form prospective clients. They can be converted to quotes/jobs and emailed to clients. Using this feature has really helped us to stay on top of the needs of prospective clients.

What do you dislike?

The calendar view is not super easy to read when it comes to working with teams. There are some organization features such as grouping that I would like to see in the future to make it easier to recognize who works with who on what days.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Implementation for a larger sized business is time consuming, but once its all set up its worth it.

Jobber is the backbone of our scheduling, time keeping, and follow up with clients. We have seen an immediate benefit with the automated follow ups that gather feedback from clients. It is really helping us to ensure that our clients are happy.

Jobber review by María José P.
María José P.

"The Best Customer Service and Great Software for my company"

What do you like best?

The service to the client of Jobber is the maximum, we could change in a fast and efficient way the old-fashioned software that we already had and that did not give us enough features in the cloud. We have been using this software for almost a year now and each time we exceed our expectations, it is very fast to navigate and you can always have a detailed view by client with the map of the app.

What do you dislike?

It does not keep a sequence with the repetitive sending of emails, it seems to me wrong that you always have to place each email manually and that the software is not able to recognize a frequent mail.

We changed putting tablets in the field of time, this has saved us a lot of work time per month and we have become more responsible as workers.

Jobber review by Carolina A.
Carolina A.

"choosing Jobber was the best option"

What do you like best?

Jobber It is a tool for presentation of customer service within an organization which facilitates the collection of information from potential clients and I can access them from my mobile phone because I feel that I take my company everywhere and in this way to be aware of the needs of potential customers

What do you dislike?

What I do not like is that they do not add labels of my company which makes it difficult for the client not to know and you will not be able to know the correspondence that arrives to them and some clients do not delete it or perhaps block it because they believe it is spam

choosing Jobber was the best option my company has optimized it to 100%, my workflow for my company has improved a lot

Jobber review by Yolanda Q.
Yolanda Q.

"Collection and invoicing instantly with Jobber."

What do you like best?

A very useful billing and collection system, it helps me with the management of my clients and I can access it from my mobile, so I feel that I take my company everywhere. Also, it helps me create and organize my tasks.

What do you dislike?

Do not add the label of my company, which means that my clients do not know the origin of the correspondence that arrives to them, therefore, many users block or eliminate it believing that it is spam.

Excellent programming with my clients and workers, I invoice very well and help me daily, it is very easy to use, although as I said before, I would like a label so that my clients identify that it is my company who send correspondence.

Jobber review by Pennie H.
Pennie H.

"Assists with invoices and budgets"

What do you like best?

The motivation behind Jobber is clear, which is the reason it isn't hard to utilize, it is an incredible apparatus with all things needed to accomplish a modified and viable administration, it furnishes the most ideal approach to speak with the faculty that is in the field, forestalling overlook or lose anything imperative and continually keeping up a decent association

What do you dislike?

As a negative angle I would state that the updates don't stretch out in the meantime to every single cell phone, something that chipping away at that can be improved.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Usage for a bigger measured business is tedious, yet once its everything set up its justified, despite all the trouble. The best motivation to begin utilizing Jobber is the efficient, which quite converts into great benefits for your association, the usability, which additionally progresses toward becoming efficient in light of the fact that your workers won't squander numerous hours in figuring out how to utilize it. It is loaded with angles that will without a doubt fit your association, 100% prescribed.

Assists with programming, solicitations, spending plans, association and that's just the beginning. Utilizing this product it isn't important to utilize different projects to keep things clean and it is only the issue we were hoping to explain

Jobber review by Oscar Francisco J.
Oscar Francisco J.

"Proactivity is breathed in the air with Jobber"

What do you like best?

It is impressive how Jobber helped us save a significant amount of time for the members of the organization, the best thing is to have the ability to track the employees, because with that ability I know if it is enough to do another job of the site where they are working and that is the best of Jobber, which helps us save time and effectiveness at work. We use Jobber as a programming software system, and this helps us enormously.

What do you dislike?

Everything has its faults, it is normal, but in Jobber we do not find significant faults that make me think about changing it for another software, just one thing and I would like to send more message appointment reminders, at the moment there are no sufficiently powerful complaints, everything can be solved.

Recommendations to others considering the product

The best reason to start using Jobber is the time saving, which notably translates into good profits for your organization, the ease of use, which also becomes time saving because your employees will not waste many hours in learning how to use it. The truth, I recommend it with closed eyes.

The best of all is the ease and all the capabilities that we have achieved in the organization with Jobber, we have just started to use the ability to attach files to the profiles of our clients, Now, we can scan handwritten documents without any problem. I could be naming the advantages of this software all day, but the best part is that now we have the ability to manage all our administrative needs in the organization without the need for worries and saving as much time as possible.

Jobber review by Jeannette P.
Jeannette P.

"Job Management streamlined"

What do you like best?

#1! Customer service is over the top! Whenever we open a chat we get an answer within minutes. If the answer is no, it gets passed along to the developers.

From Quote to Job (including time tracking) to Invoice to Customer follow-up survey, Jobber has streamlined our process. The sync to Quickbooks has all but eliminated double entry.

Employee acceptance has increased as the mobile website has become more user friendly, even on the smaller screens. Our crew leaders can look at Jobber to see the details the estimator has included in his quotes, and updates as expenses and time sheets are entered.

What do you dislike?

Jobber is not a Lead management tool. We created a work-around by creating a Draft Quote for each new lead so we could pull a report to see how many new leads we have, when they were received, and from where (we added a custom field for Lead Source).

The reporting is good, but in order to get real data from reports we have to export and download and work with them in Excel. Not terrible, but a little clunky. For example, on the Quote reports the date sort is only by "created date", so at a glance we cannot see which or how many were sent, won, or archived within a particular time period.

Entering Expenses to jobs does not sync with QB.

Team members clock into and switch jobs seamlessly in the app (as long as they have signal-we are in the mountains of southern Vermont). They can also make adjustments and notes on their time sheets. The majority have left paper behind in favor of this system.

Jobber review by Alfred N.
Alfred N.

"Perfect software that offers management capabilities for field personell management "

What do you like best?

Scheduling of jobs can be done using mobile device

Eliminates the need for manual invoicing thereby automating services in the workplace

It rhymes very efficiently and blends with the requirements of small and medium businesses that are thriving and yet require an efficient HR management platform

What do you dislike?

It is hampered by internet connections that are poor or in remote areas

Recommendations to others considering the product

This is the required solution in solving all the human resource problems in deploying the required personnel in the field duties

The business problem that we are solving is having insolvent workforce that does not deliver on the set field mandate. The process of assigning the vital duties sometimes smacked of nepotism, favoritism and was not done following the equity principles advocated by our company. However with Jobber we have the benefit of automated services and excellent personnel management and all the employees and various affiliated stakeholders remain motivated and derive maximum pleasure from working with our company.

Jobber review by Juan Javier Vega B.
Juan Javier Vega B.

"jobbe magnifies tool"

What do you like best?

Jobber is a service software development company dedicated to making the customer service experience with its customers as seamless as possible.

What do you dislike?

I would like to see mandatory custom fields so you do not forget to fill in important information about quotes or invoices.

Accounting synchronization and systems within the program are very limited

Jobber has made a difference in our business. It keeps us organized and allows us to send our employees the day's work through the application

The software tool that any service company needs to reach customers

Facilitates billing with online payment options, the application is amazing

Jobber review by Administrator in Consumer Services
Administrator in Consumer Services

"Good customer service, but lacking in abilities"

What do you like best?

I really like how quick and easy it is to get a hold of customer service. They have a lot of training articles available for the application and if you still have questions, you can quickly chat with customer service. The application is easy and convenient to use for a small business.

What do you dislike?

The only real dislike I have is in their reporting capabilities. While they do have several reports you can run, there is other information our accounting department needs that requires me to pull multiple reports and then format them myself to get what we need into one report.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Whatever Jobber lacks, they continually strive to do better and honestly seem to value their customers input, so I think its definitely worth it.

It is a convenient way to keep track of client information and the jobs we provided them, as well as keeping track of employee times.

Jobber review by Enfiniti A.
Enfiniti A.

"Jobber Review"

What do you like best?

I like that jobber is fairly easy to use once you have had it for a while and are bale to work through the software. Essentially becoming more familiar with it. It does allow us to set up the work nicely for the day, week, and month but there are still some short comings of the software.

What do you dislike?

I dislike that sometimes it is unresponsive to feature requests. If you have a feature that is needed it lets you know that they are not interested in hearing it basically. Simple things like being able to mark all tasks as complete are not available which I feel is something that should be there.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It is not the easiest software's to use. I do feel as if somethings are missing from the software, some of the basics.

We are using this as a customer support tool.

Jobber review by Administrator in Pharmaceuticals
Administrator in Pharmaceuticals

"Very user friendly. "

What do you like best?

The best feature about using jobber software is how user friendly it is. This software application is simple but is capable of managing multiple tasks. Clients want easy payment options. They like being able to communicate easily with potential job openings within a company. It’s a great software system for a smaller company to get inner office business easy to access and does help both employers and employees stay organized.

What do you dislike?

The calendar view is not super easy to read when it comes to working with teams. There are some Organization features such as grouping that I would like to see in the future to make it easier to recognize who works with who and what days. That’s the only issue I’d like to be updated because we work in teams primarily. Other than that I’d have to give it 4.5 stars!

Scheduling and staying organized with invoices and job orders is such a fantastic feature.

"Awesome!"

What do you like best?

User-wise, this product is great. It is so fast to navigate (no lagging between pages or searching for something). We have six crews in the field with tablets, and are able to see when and where they check in and out of each job. We can pull up a map view and see all the homes that are done so far in the day. We can easily add a crew to a home if we want to send additional help, and their tablet is automatically updated with that information.

What do you dislike?

Currently would like to see:

-Automatic emails for followup able to be sent without having to close a job -- just by marking it as complete. It would be ideal if you could set the frequency of this contact -- such as every time, once per month, once per quarter, etc.

I don't have many cons off the top of my head. In my opinion it is a phenomenal value for what you get.

Very easy to push out to employees. Great feedback. We can easily add a crew to a home if we want to send additional help, and their tablet is automatically updated with that information.

If you decide to use Jobber, be sure to know what you are doing when you enter all the customer information. Pay attention to the different areas of custom fields "Client", "Property", "Job" etc. and how they populate and do not populate to other areas. We lost some time there.

Jobber review by Internal Consultant
Internal Consultant

"Nice software with more to learn"

What do you like best?

Pros

Drag and drop feature, invoicing is a breeze and the client portfolios/job hub and the insight generated is so user-friendly. I like to schedule reoccurring jobs years in advance. I like the batch invoicing.

What do you dislike?

Cons

I don't really have any cons with this software. Any software like this is going to take a while to learn, but becomes second nature quickly. I would like to see text messaging reminders for task to the team. This is when a last minute job or emergency call comes in after the days schedule has been made. If the team member does not look at calendar they will miss the added job. Also would like to be able to text customers a invoice when in the field.

Recommendations to others considering the product

N/A

I had one problem with the interface and less 2 months later it was remedied. I never even complained about it, they just fixed it themselves. User friendly, amazing and the best thing that happened to this pest control company since the invention of mice.

Jobber review by User in Insurance
User in Insurance

"Great software"

What do you like best?

The continued support is amazing -- any time myself or my office people have questions we hop on the chat and are quickly responded to. The best part is that Jobber continually gets better -- they are continually seeking ways to add more value to their product.

What do you dislike?

Administrative time/hassle was greatly decreased. Probably save 3-5 hours a week over old software (Zenmaid).

Peace of mind. It is very very nice to feel like I have a team (Jobber's support) to help us if we have any issues. It's like a free insurance policy.

Jobber review by Christopher H.
Christopher H.

"A great cloud assistant"

What do you like best?

A very handy program for creating plans, interacting with clients and managing their activities with connection to cloud storage.

What do you dislike?

Rather, this application is not so popular and this is a minus because you could know more about it and use it. I would also like to simplify the interface a bit.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would like to simplify the interface a bit and add something similar to Apple. I am a supporter of their approach to minimalist design.

Saves time. You can create plans to control them and communicate with clients, which is indispensable in small and medium businesses.

Jobber review by Mandi P.
Mandi P.

"Thank you Jobber!"

What do you like best?

We are still pretty new to Jobber but we are slowly increasing our use of the software. I really like the syncing feature it has with Quickbooks. We aren't using Jobber for invoicing at the moment, so to be able to invoice in QB and immediately sync the information to client files in Jobber is very effective for a small company. Jobber's customer service is impeccable, speedy, and informative.

What do you dislike?

I haven't found much to "dislike" about Jobber so far. We have only used the software for a short time and are taking it pretty slow.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Before deciding to use Jobber, I did a lot of scheduling software comparison. I would recommend doing the same. Jobber offers many of the same features other larger, more well known companies offer but at a lower price and with more friendly customer service.

We are using Jobber for scheduling and customer maintenance. We are using it to store notes and accurately find customer homes, as well as track appointments.

Jobber review by User in Non-Profit Organization Management
User in Non-Profit Organization Management

"Easy Peasy!"

What do you like best?

There are a few things I like about working with Jobber. My favorite is the follow up tasks that automatically go into place after an estimate has been sent.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes the app just doesn't work. It won't let me log in, or it will just go blank.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I love jobber. I've been with companies who don't use anything to joining a company that uses this product and it is a game changer. It's easy to use. The app could use a little work - but all in all, it's a great product.

It makes scheduling jobs simple, and assigning them to the correct crew. The benefits are staying organized.

Jobber review by Jon R.
Jon R.

"Jobber is already starting to make my life easier!"

What do you like best?

So far, everything! It really has a great layout with easy to use features. It is going to make running my cleaning business so much less of a hassle. We are a new business, but growing rapidly. I feel Jobber is going to help us expand, without getting overwhelmed or making mistakes.

What do you dislike?

My only dislike is the cost. It is very reasonable for everything that it provides, however once you get finished with all the add ons, and adding pro users, your total could get up there. The value of the product is greater than the price though, so not too much too complain about.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would say go for it! Their customer support is top notch, and will help you the whole way through. Even though everything is pretty well designed and easy to understand and implement. It is definitely an asset to my business.

This is helping solve many problems. From our messy scheduling, ease of invoicing, collecting payment, tracking employees time. There are many other features that are just helping us focus on more important things really. Jobber probably will cut my admin work time in half or more.

Jobber review by Levi K.
Levi K.

"Good program, severely limited by its accounting systems and processes. "

What do you like best?

- Great design

- Friendly support

- Fair pricing

- The way they use "add-ons" instead of forcing features on you (you can turn on certain features and purchase extras if needed).

What do you dislike?

Invoices are not truly in sync (this is huge!)

Any refunds or changes AFTER an invoice has been initially synced to QBO has to be changed by the Jobber Dev team, and even when the Jobber Dev team makes changes to an invoice, those changes aren't synced to QBO.

For this scenario, I urge you to look at a similar program called ServiceCEO. The way the handle invoices and payments is very intuitive.

Can’t apply a negative line item

All discounts get lumped together into one bucket. As a company, I want to track which types of credits and discounts we are giving customers so that we can keep an eye on certain aspects of our business. For example: at the end of each month I want to know how much we lost on damages, and how much we gave away to customers in appointment credits.

Can’t apply a discount until invoice is closed. As a user of the program, when a customer phones in and complains about their service or appointment, I want to be able to go into their next appointment and immediately add the credit to that appointment so I don't forget.

We are able to apply a negative line item in QBO...so what gives?

No partial payments

You can’t attach 2 payments to an invoice. Customers sometimes underpay or overpay their invoices, it is common to need to apply multiple payments to one invoice.

If you do attach partial payment to an invoice, and you add the other payment, there is a balance owing shown on the customers account.

Client cannot prepay or apply a payment before their appointment unless we delete that initial payment and make a new one when we create an invoice.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you are a smaller service company looking for a simple solution, Jobber is great! But, if you are looking to scale your business to multiple locations with lots of expected growth...take a look around first. Jobber doesn't support multiple locations and their accounting systems leave much to be desired. Until they fix these issues they really only cater to smaller service companies.

- Scheduling multiple team members

Jobber review by User

"Jobber is awesome for small and large businesses to get organized"

What do you like best?

Jobber make invoicing, communicating and working with customers so easy. We are now able collect payment through jobber as well. Jobber is continually updating and making improvements that make the "paperwork" part of my job easier.

What do you dislike?

If tgere is alot of info on a customer like note or pictures it's very slow and hard to type. Same with quotes if you add to many line items it gets very laggy.

We are able to have everything sent to the customer digitally so we don't have to worry about losing paper work.

Jobber review by Dessarai B.
Dessarai B.

"Jobber enables us to easily schedule and manage client accounts."

What do you like best?

Jobber is very user friendly and enables us to schedule service calls, customer interactions and customer accounts all in one place.

What do you dislike?

The inability to back date entries as related to entering older customer files.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I recommend Jobber for anyone needing to manage service appointments and client records.

Scheduling has been mich easier to manage and having customer history all in one place is great without the need to pull a paper file.

Jobber review by Administrator in Philanthropy
Administrator in Philanthropy

"Good for basic service-based businesses"

What do you like best?

Jobber has an easy-to-use interface and a quick learning curve.

What do you dislike?

Jobber is still relatively young as a SaaS company, and there are still many kinks to work out and functionalities to add or improve upon.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Make sure to utilize the demos with a sales rep before purchasing! If you have a relatively simple straight-forward service-based business, this could be a good solution for you. If your business is complex and typically needs custom solutions, Jobber may be a bit rudimentary for your needs. However, they are constantly evolving and improving, so it may be good to check back every so often.

Jobber provides the benefit of a comprehensive all-in-one solution for many day-to-day uses such as scheduling, invoicing, and tracking of accounts payable/receivable.

"Bare bones"

What do you like best?

Jobber is user friendly. Very intuitive so any new person can make their way around and find what they need. We have a few 60+ people who use it and don't have any problems finding their way around. Support is always responsive.

What do you dislike?

It does not posses the bells and whistles that you get with the other more expensive programs. I guess you get what you pay for.

Easy for all Apple and Android users in the field. Up to date syncing.

Jobber review by Gerardo S.
Gerardo S.

"Eliminate the old way"

What do you like best?

It brings you access to solve problems faster than other times, it maintain an order in your jobs calendar, clients information, incoming calls, profitable jobs controls.

What do you dislike?

I like this system because is easy and fast, it makes me my daily works easier without getting lost in the task.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I will recomend this software because it is easy to use and it can be adapted in any organization.

Calls sent, keeping orders in profiles, detailed task by date. It has made me more organized.

Jobber review by User in Arts and Crafts
User in Arts and Crafts

"Easy interface"

What do you like best?

The interface is simple and straightforward, easy to use and understand, and it has never lagged.

What do you dislike?

At times I need to refresh in order to see my schedule.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Definitely give it a try. There are many aspects that I do not use that are surely helpful. It's a very smart app.

Daily and weekly scheduling with many people, and communication while in the field concerning notes for particular clients.

Jobber review by Shannon L.
Shannon L.

"Love the Employee GPS TRACKING"

What do you like best?

I love that I can keep an active account of my employees whereabouts and give clients a real time answer about our start time, how long any supply runs will take, etc

What do you dislike?

I haven't found anything I don't like about the app as of now

Excellent invoice tracking, employee hour sheet upkeep, and real time GPS tracking to monitor employees whereabouts

Jobber review by Administrator in Computer Software

"Useful "

What do you like best?

I like the layout of things and how clear the menu is.

What do you dislike?

There are a few tasks that are difficult to accomplish and a few little bugs from desktop to mobile.

Keeping everyone in the company informed and on task is great. We all know the status of projects whether we’re at the site or in the office.

Jobber review by gerardo d.
gerardo d.

"Nice website"

What do you like best?

The website is very diverse. Lots of products

What do you dislike?

Maybe to open things by hovering rather than clicking on website. It is also a little expensive for what it does.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Review your prices and make the website a little more user friendly. Need more testimonies.

Small business issues on invoicing

Jobber review by Consultant in Consumer Goods
Consultant in Consumer Goods

"Scheduling Help"

What do you like best?

You can invoice and get paid. You can also quote and schedule through this software.

What do you dislike?

There really is not anything bad about the software, in my opinion. You can try it for free and cancel if you so need.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Try it out for free, and see if it works for you! It can give you insight into lucrative jobs!

Clients think it is easier to go through Jobber. It feels safer and more professional. It helps a business person keep a record of invoices, whether or not they have been paid, and if the invoices are past due.

Jobber review by cameron  z.
cameron z.

"great software for organizing"

What do you like best?

It is so convenient to use this software to organize, prioritize, and save time for multitasking.

What do you dislike?

nothing the price is too high and it is not user friendly

It saves time when scheduling all kinds of things. I like to have all my things organized to improve effciency and jobber does a good job.

Jobber review by Michael F.
Michael F.

"Jobber Review"

What do you like best?

The user interface is intuitive and easily navigated.

What do you dislike?

I wished that there were better social networking systems put in place within the site.

I am realizing that using jobber is a much faster and easier way to conduct business than what we were using previously.

Jobber review by User in Information Technology and Services

"Great communication tool to communicate, collaborate, file share and videos"

What do you like best?

Its very user friendly,connected to outlook, seamless, grouping, chats, maintaining contacts is easy, screenshots, big data file transfers and file share and screen sharing is easy

What do you dislike?

Sometime extensions or exe files are not transferred

Recommendations to others considering the product

NA

Communication with co workers, quick file or screen sharing

Jobber review by Administrator

"Great way to keep customers organized"

What do you like best?

Jobber has the right tools to keep detailed notes and schedule visits to your customers.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes their marketing can be a little bit aggressive however if you contact their chat staff they will help remove you off of the marketing list.

To keep all employees informed should they answer the phone and not have taken a call from a customer. We also use jobber for its ability to upload pictures in the field to keep our office staff up-to-date with what our techs are dealing with in the field

Jobber review by User in Education Management
User in Education Management

"Jobber: The Key to an Organized Business"

What do you like best?

Jobber is great for keeping track of both big and small aspects of running a company. Features such as scheduling, writing invoices, and even providing quotes is made easy with this platform. Also- their customer service is fantastic.

What do you dislike?

They could make it easier to collect data.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It is worth the $70, especially if you are just starting out.

We are more organized because of this tool. It is easier to keep track of what has been done and what still needs to be done.

Jobber review by Jessica R.
Jessica R.

"Jobber is a fantastic resource "

What do you like best?

The ease of moving jobs around in the calendar/schedule. If you are looking to streamline and connect, this is it.

What do you dislike?

Batching the invoices isn't as helpful as I'd hoped.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you want to streamline choose Jobber.

Without a doubt the time saving element of jobber is one of its very best features.

Jobber review by User in Construction
User in Construction

"Satisfied with Jobber"

What do you like best?

The ability to track your time at various jobs leads to a more thorough and organized overview of my week

What do you dislike?

Sometime it takes a while for updates notes to appear to all other subscribed users.

The ability to track time of employees each day.

Jobber review by Administrator in Consumer Services
Administrator in Consumer Services

"Great Service Scheduling Software"

What do you like best?

It is easy to use. our techs learn how to use it really fast.

What do you dislike?

Just a few issues when clocking in/out on tablets but we have a back up in place.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Give it a try, it is a great software

Scheduling issues, We have customer history, jobs performed, balances and more in one software.

Jobber review by Jessica M.
Jessica M.

"good management software and affordable"

What do you like best?

cheap price and easy to access throughout program. used while working at a general contracting business and was a good fit for service calls

What do you dislike?

being charged person and tracking p&l and job cost for each job

n/a

Jobber review by Nimesh P.
Nimesh P.

"Jobber is an amazing tool"

What do you like best?

The first thing about jobber is that it allows you to virtually see all data in front of you.

What do you dislike?

One negative is that the servers are sometimes overloaded.

Jobber makes integrating new people easy.

Jobber review by User

"Its like the virtual secretary you've always wanted"

What do you like best?

It organizes my business in a way that keeps me from forgetting or losing anything important. Jobber helps with scheduling, invoices, quotes and more. It saves a lot of energy and helps me not have to use multiple programs to keep stuff straight.

What do you dislike?

The drag and drop feature when moving appointments can be used accidentally which can cause me to mix things up sometimes.

I am able to be way more together and reliable to my customers

Jobber review by Kim P.
Kim P.

"You should have it"

What do you like best?

This is a great way to communicate with your staff who are out in the field

What do you dislike?

I really do not see anything I don’t like about it. So far it has been very useful

The decrease phone calls and lack of communication we had

"Jobber falls short"

What do you like best?

Like the ideas. But no follow through on there promises

What do you dislike?

They make a lot of promises that never work like they say they do. Bad sync with quickbooks so lots of double entry.

Routing works bad on all other items payment says 3 days often takes longer bad sync with quickbooks most issues they can't or don't solve after a few days they say issue resolvedLo

Jobber review by Ashley A.
Ashley A.

"platform is superb "

What do you like best?

I love that my team can collaborate together by using this platform

What do you dislike?

I don't really dislike anything! Jobber is such a great helper in our office.

Benefits include closer collaboration and support with my co-workers

Jobber review by Samantha D.
Samantha D.

"Jobber Review"

What do you like best?

I love how it organizes your stuff really well once you get use to the product.

What do you dislike?

It’s kinda confusing at first escpeically if you’re use to another kind of software

It helps out a lot with billing and invoices.

Jobber review by A. Wayne L.
A. Wayne L.

"Keep team intouch"

What do you like best?

How easy it is to stay in touch with your coworkers.

What do you dislike?

Updates are not rolled out to everyone at the same time.

We use Jobber to quickly reach out to colleagues for solutions.

Jobber review by Ashley G.
Ashley G.

"Jobber"

What do you like best?

It is a great tool to find what you need for getting a service scheduled!

What do you dislike?

I like talking to people and this eliminates that need.

Saving time and letting the site find what we need.

Jobber review by User in Facilities Services
User in Facilities Services

"Jobber"

What do you like best?

I used Jobber when I first started my business. They met all of my requirements as a service business and let me manage it remotely thanks to the staff app feature.

What do you dislike?

I left Jobber due to its pricing but it has since moved to a fixed monthly rate, regardless of number of users.

It helped my manage my service business by letting me schedule jobs and keep track of my staff.

Learning about Jobber?

* We monitor all Jobber reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.