Jobber

No-nonsense customer management, scheduling and invoicing software for field services.

Work for Jobber?

Showing 36 Jobber reviews
Jobber review by <span>Jeannette P.</span>
Jeannette P.

Job Management streamlined

What do you like best?

#1! Customer service is over the top! Whenever we open a chat we get an answer within minutes. If the answer is no, it gets passed along to the developers.

From Quote to Job (including time tracking) to Invoice to Customer follow-up survey, Jobber has streamlined our process. The sync to Quickbooks has all but eliminated double entry.

Employee acceptance has increased as the mobile website has become more user friendly, even on the smaller screens. Our crew leaders can look at Jobber to see the details the estimator has included in his quotes, and updates as expenses and time sheets are entered.

What do you dislike?

Jobber is not a Lead management tool. We created a work-around by creating a Draft Quote for each new lead so we could pull a report to see how many new leads we have, when they were received, and from where (we added a custom field for Lead Source).

The reporting is good, but in order to get real data from reports we have to export and download and work with them in Excel. Not terrible, but a little clunky. For example, on the Quote reports the date sort is only by "created date", so at a glance we cannot see which or how many were sent, won, or archived within a particular time period.

Entering Expenses to jobs does not sync with QB.

Team members clock into and switch jobs seamlessly in the app (as long as they have signal-we are in the mountains of southern Vermont). They can also make adjustments and notes on their time sheets. The majority have left paper behind in favor of this system.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Jobber
Jobber review by <span>Enfiniti A.</span>
Enfiniti A.

Jobber Review

What do you like best?

I like that jobber is fairly easy to use once you have had it for a while and are bale to work through the software. Essentially becoming more familiar with it. It does allow us to set up the work nicely for the day, week, and month but there are still some short comings of the software.

What do you dislike?

I dislike that sometimes it is unresponsive to feature requests. If you have a feature that is needed it lets you know that they are not interested in hearing it basically. Simple things like being able to mark all tasks as complete are not available which I feel is something that should be there.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It is not the easiest software's to use. I do feel as if somethings are missing from the software, some of the basics.

We are using this as a customer support tool.

What Field Service Management solution do you use?

Jobber review by <span>Mandi P.</span>
Mandi P.

Thank you Jobber!

What do you like best?

We are still pretty new to Jobber but we are slowly increasing our use of the software. I really like the syncing feature it has with Quickbooks. We aren't using Jobber for invoicing at the moment, so to be able to invoice in QB and immediately sync the information to client files in Jobber is very effective for a small company. Jobber's customer service is impeccable, speedy, and informative.

What do you dislike?

I haven't found much to "dislike" about Jobber so far. We have only used the software for a short time and are taking it pretty slow.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Before deciding to use Jobber, I did a lot of scheduling software comparison. I would recommend doing the same. Jobber offers many of the same features other larger, more well known companies offer but at a lower price and with more friendly customer service.

We are using Jobber for scheduling and customer maintenance. We are using it to store notes and accurately find customer homes, as well as track appointments.

Jobber review by <span>Jon R.</span>
Jon R.

Jobber is already starting to make my life easier!

What do you like best?

So far, everything! It really has a great layout with easy to use features. It is going to make running my cleaning business so much less of a hassle. We are a new business, but growing rapidly. I feel Jobber is going to help us expand, without getting overwhelmed or making mistakes.

What do you dislike?

My only dislike is the cost. It is very reasonable for everything that it provides, however once you get finished with all the add ons, and adding pro users, your total could get up there. The value of the product is greater than the price though, so not too much too complain about.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would say go for it! Their customer support is top notch, and will help you the whole way through. Even though everything is pretty well designed and easy to understand and implement. It is definitely an asset to my business.

This is helping solve many problems. From our messy scheduling, ease of invoicing, collecting payment, tracking employees time. There are many other features that are just helping us focus on more important things really. Jobber probably will cut my admin work time in half or more.

Jobber review by <span>Levi K.</span>
Levi K.

Good program, severely limited by its accounting systems and processes.

What do you like best?

- Great design

- Friendly support

- Fair pricing

- The way they use "add-ons" instead of forcing features on you (you can turn on certain features and purchase extras if needed).

What do you dislike?

Invoices are not truly in sync (this is huge!)

Any refunds or changes AFTER an invoice has been initially synced to QBO has to be changed by the Jobber Dev team, and even when the Jobber Dev team makes changes to an invoice, those changes aren't synced to QBO.

For this scenario, I urge you to look at a similar program called ServiceCEO. The way the handle invoices and payments is very intuitive.

Can’t apply a negative line item

All discounts get lumped together into one bucket. As a company, I want to track which types of credits and discounts we are giving customers so that we can keep an eye on certain aspects of our business. For example: at the end of each month I want to know how much we lost on damages, and how much we gave away to customers in appointment credits.

Can’t apply a discount until invoice is closed. As a user of the program, when a customer phones in and complains about their service or appointment, I want to be able to go into their next appointment and immediately add the credit to that appointment so I don't forget.

We are able to apply a negative line item in QBO...so what gives?

No partial payments

You can’t attach 2 payments to an invoice. Customers sometimes underpay or overpay their invoices, it is common to need to apply multiple payments to one invoice.

If you do attach partial payment to an invoice, and you add the other payment, there is a balance owing shown on the customers account.

Client cannot prepay or apply a payment before their appointment unless we delete that initial payment and make a new one when we create an invoice.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you are a smaller service company looking for a simple solution, Jobber is great! But, if you are looking to scale your business to multiple locations with lots of expected growth...take a look around first. Jobber doesn't support multiple locations and their accounting systems leave much to be desired. Until they fix these issues they really only cater to smaller service companies.

- Scheduling multiple team members

Jobber review by User

Jobber is awesome for small and large businesses to get organized

What do you like best?

Jobber make invoicing, communicating and working with customers so easy. We are now able collect payment through jobber as well. Jobber is continually updating and making improvements that make the "paperwork" part of my job easier.

What do you dislike?

If tgere is alot of info on a customer like note or pictures it's very slow and hard to type. Same with quotes if you add to many line items it gets very laggy.

We are able to have everything sent to the customer digitally so we don't have to worry about losing paper work.

Learning about Jobber?

* We monitor all Jobber reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.

Compare Jobber to Similar Solutions