Jobber

No-nonsense customer management, scheduling and invoicing software for field services.

Work for Jobber?

Learning about Jobber?

Jobber Reviews

Ask Jobber a Question
Showing 49 Jobber reviews
Jobber review by Jeannette P.
Jeannette P.

"Job Management streamlined"

What do you like best?

#1! Customer service is over the top! Whenever we open a chat we get an answer within minutes. If the answer is no, it gets passed along to the developers.

From Quote to Job (including time tracking) to Invoice to Customer follow-up survey, Jobber has streamlined our process. The sync to Quickbooks has all but eliminated double entry.

Employee acceptance has increased as the mobile website has become more user friendly, even on the smaller screens. Our crew leaders can look at Jobber to see the details the estimator has included in his quotes, and updates as expenses and time sheets are entered.

What do you dislike?

Jobber is not a Lead management tool. We created a work-around by creating a Draft Quote for each new lead so we could pull a report to see how many new leads we have, when they were received, and from where (we added a custom field for Lead Source).

The reporting is good, but in order to get real data from reports we have to export and download and work with them in Excel. Not terrible, but a little clunky. For example, on the Quote reports the date sort is only by "created date", so at a glance we cannot see which or how many were sent, won, or archived within a particular time period.

Entering Expenses to jobs does not sync with QB.

Team members clock into and switch jobs seamlessly in the app (as long as they have signal-we are in the mountains of southern Vermont). They can also make adjustments and notes on their time sheets. The majority have left paper behind in favor of this system.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Jobber
Jobber review by Alfred N.
Alfred N.

"Perfect software that offers management capabilities for field personell management "

What do you like best?

Scheduling of jobs can be done using mobile device

Eliminates the need for manual invoicing thereby automating services in the workplace

It rhymes very efficiently and blends with the requirements of small and medium businesses that are thriving and yet require an efficient HR management platform

What do you dislike?

It is hampered by internet connections that are poor or in remote areas

Recommendations to others considering the product

This is the required solution in solving all the human resource problems in deploying the required personnel in the field duties

The business problem that we are solving is having insolvent workforce that does not deliver on the set field mandate. The process of assigning the vital duties sometimes smacked of nepotism, favoritism and was not done following the equity principles advocated by our company. However with Jobber we have the benefit of automated services and excellent personnel management and all the employees and various affiliated stakeholders remain motivated and derive maximum pleasure from working with our company.

What Field Service Management solution do you use?

Jobber review by Enfiniti A.
Enfiniti A.

"Jobber Review"

What do you like best?

I like that jobber is fairly easy to use once you have had it for a while and are bale to work through the software. Essentially becoming more familiar with it. It does allow us to set up the work nicely for the day, week, and month but there are still some short comings of the software.

What do you dislike?

I dislike that sometimes it is unresponsive to feature requests. If you have a feature that is needed it lets you know that they are not interested in hearing it basically. Simple things like being able to mark all tasks as complete are not available which I feel is something that should be there.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It is not the easiest software's to use. I do feel as if somethings are missing from the software, some of the basics.

We are using this as a customer support tool.

Jobber review by User in Hospital & Health Care

"Great software"

What do you like best?

The continued support is amazing -- any time myself or my office people have questions we hop on the chat and are quickly responded to. The best part is that Jobber continually gets better -- they are continually seeking ways to add more value to their product.

User-wise, this product is great. It is so fast to navigate (no lagging between pages or searching for something). We have six crews in the field with tablets, and are able to see when and where they check in and out of each job. We can pull up a map view and see all the homes that are done so far in the day. We can easily add a crew to a home if we want to send additional help, and their tablet is automatically updated with that information.

What do you dislike?

Automatic emails for followup able to be sent without having to close a job -- just by marking it as complete. It would be ideal if you could set the frequency of this contact -- such as every time, once per month, once per quarter, etc.

I don't have many cons off the top of my head. In my opinion it is a phenomenal value for what you get.

Administrative time/hassle was greatly decreased. Probably save 3-5 hours a week over old software (Zenmaid).

Peace of mind. It is very very nice to feel like I have a team (Jobber's support) to help us if we have any issues. It's like a free insurance policy.

Jobber review by Mandi P.
Mandi P.

"Thank you Jobber!"

What do you like best?

We are still pretty new to Jobber but we are slowly increasing our use of the software. I really like the syncing feature it has with Quickbooks. We aren't using Jobber for invoicing at the moment, so to be able to invoice in QB and immediately sync the information to client files in Jobber is very effective for a small company. Jobber's customer service is impeccable, speedy, and informative.

What do you dislike?

I haven't found much to "dislike" about Jobber so far. We have only used the software for a short time and are taking it pretty slow.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Before deciding to use Jobber, I did a lot of scheduling software comparison. I would recommend doing the same. Jobber offers many of the same features other larger, more well known companies offer but at a lower price and with more friendly customer service.

We are using Jobber for scheduling and customer maintenance. We are using it to store notes and accurately find customer homes, as well as track appointments.

Jobber review by User in Non-Profit Organization Management
User in Non-Profit Organization Management

"Easy Peasy!"

What do you like best?

There are a few things I like about working with Jobber. My favorite is the follow up tasks that automatically go into place after an estimate has been sent.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes the app just doesn't work. It won't let me log in, or it will just go blank.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I love jobber. I've been with companies who don't use anything to joining a company that uses this product and it is a game changer. It's easy to use. The app could use a little work - but all in all, it's a great product.

It makes scheduling jobs simple, and assigning them to the correct crew. The benefits are staying organized.

Jobber review by Jon R.
Jon R.

"Jobber is already starting to make my life easier!"

What do you like best?

So far, everything! It really has a great layout with easy to use features. It is going to make running my cleaning business so much less of a hassle. We are a new business, but growing rapidly. I feel Jobber is going to help us expand, without getting overwhelmed or making mistakes.

What do you dislike?

My only dislike is the cost. It is very reasonable for everything that it provides, however once you get finished with all the add ons, and adding pro users, your total could get up there. The value of the product is greater than the price though, so not too much too complain about.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would say go for it! Their customer support is top notch, and will help you the whole way through. Even though everything is pretty well designed and easy to understand and implement. It is definitely an asset to my business.

This is helping solve many problems. From our messy scheduling, ease of invoicing, collecting payment, tracking employees time. There are many other features that are just helping us focus on more important things really. Jobber probably will cut my admin work time in half or more.

Jobber review by Levi K.
Levi K.

"Good program, severely limited by its accounting systems and processes. "

What do you like best?

- Great design

- Friendly support

- Fair pricing

- The way they use "add-ons" instead of forcing features on you (you can turn on certain features and purchase extras if needed).

What do you dislike?

Invoices are not truly in sync (this is huge!)

Any refunds or changes AFTER an invoice has been initially synced to QBO has to be changed by the Jobber Dev team, and even when the Jobber Dev team makes changes to an invoice, those changes aren't synced to QBO.

For this scenario, I urge you to look at a similar program called ServiceCEO. The way the handle invoices and payments is very intuitive.

Can’t apply a negative line item

All discounts get lumped together into one bucket. As a company, I want to track which types of credits and discounts we are giving customers so that we can keep an eye on certain aspects of our business. For example: at the end of each month I want to know how much we lost on damages, and how much we gave away to customers in appointment credits.

Can’t apply a discount until invoice is closed. As a user of the program, when a customer phones in and complains about their service or appointment, I want to be able to go into their next appointment and immediately add the credit to that appointment so I don't forget.

We are able to apply a negative line item in QBO...so what gives?

No partial payments

You can’t attach 2 payments to an invoice. Customers sometimes underpay or overpay their invoices, it is common to need to apply multiple payments to one invoice.

If you do attach partial payment to an invoice, and you add the other payment, there is a balance owing shown on the customers account.

Client cannot prepay or apply a payment before their appointment unless we delete that initial payment and make a new one when we create an invoice.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you are a smaller service company looking for a simple solution, Jobber is great! But, if you are looking to scale your business to multiple locations with lots of expected growth...take a look around first. Jobber doesn't support multiple locations and their accounting systems leave much to be desired. Until they fix these issues they really only cater to smaller service companies.

- Scheduling multiple team members

Jobber review by User

"Jobber is awesome for small and large businesses to get organized"

What do you like best?

Jobber make invoicing, communicating and working with customers so easy. We are now able collect payment through jobber as well. Jobber is continually updating and making improvements that make the "paperwork" part of my job easier.

What do you dislike?

If tgere is alot of info on a customer like note or pictures it's very slow and hard to type. Same with quotes if you add to many line items it gets very laggy.

We are able to have everything sent to the customer digitally so we don't have to worry about losing paper work.

Jobber review by Administrator in Philanthropy
Administrator in Philanthropy

"Good for basic service-based businesses"

What do you like best?

Jobber has an easy-to-use interface and a quick learning curve.

What do you dislike?

Jobber is still relatively young as a SaaS company, and there are still many kinks to work out and functionalities to add or improve upon.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Make sure to utilize the demos with a sales rep before purchasing! If you have a relatively simple straight-forward service-based business, this could be a good solution for you. If your business is complex and typically needs custom solutions, Jobber may be a bit rudimentary for your needs. However, they are constantly evolving and improving, so it may be good to check back every so often.

Jobber provides the benefit of a comprehensive all-in-one solution for many day-to-day uses such as scheduling, invoicing, and tracking of accounts payable/receivable.

"Bare bones"

What do you like best?

Jobber is user friendly. Very intuitive so any new person can make their way around and find what they need. We have a few 60+ people who use it and don't have any problems finding their way around. Support is always responsive.

What do you dislike?

It does not posses the bells and whistles that you get with the other more expensive programs. I guess you get what you pay for.

Easy for all Apple and Android users in the field. Up to date syncing.

Jobber review by Gerardo S.
Gerardo S.

"Eliminate the old way"

What do you like best?

It brings you access to solve problems faster than other times, it maintain an order in your jobs calendar, clients information, incoming calls, profitable jobs controls.

What do you dislike?

I like this system because is easy and fast, it makes me my daily works easier without getting lost in the task.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I will recomend this software because it is easy to use and it can be adapted in any organization.

Calls sent, keeping orders in profiles, detailed task by date. It has made me more organized.

Jobber review by User in Arts and Crafts
User in Arts and Crafts

"Easy interface"

What do you like best?

The interface is simple and straightforward, easy to use and understand, and it has never lagged.

What do you dislike?

At times I need to refresh in order to see my schedule.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Definitely give it a try. There are many aspects that I do not use that are surely helpful. It's a very smart app.

Daily and weekly scheduling with many people, and communication while in the field concerning notes for particular clients.

Jobber review by Administrator in Computer Software

"Useful "

What do you like best?

I like the layout of things and how clear the menu is.

What do you dislike?

There are a few tasks that are difficult to accomplish and a few little bugs from desktop to mobile.

Keeping everyone in the company informed and on task is great. We all know the status of projects whether we’re at the site or in the office.

Jobber review by Consultant in Consumer Goods
Consultant in Consumer Goods

"Scheduling Help"

What do you like best?

You can invoice and get paid. You can also quote and schedule through this software.

What do you dislike?

There really is not anything bad about the software, in my opinion. You can try it for free and cancel if you so need.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Try it out for free, and see if it works for you! It can give you insight into lucrative jobs!

Clients think it is easier to go through Jobber. It feels safer and more professional. It helps a business person keep a record of invoices, whether or not they have been paid, and if the invoices are past due.

Jobber review by cameron  z.
cameron z.

"great software for organizing"

What do you like best?

It is so convenient to use this software to organize, prioritize, and save time for multitasking.

What do you dislike?

nothing the price is too high and it is not user friendly

It saves time when scheduling all kinds of things. I like to have all my things organized to improve effciency and jobber does a good job.

Jobber review by Administrator

"Great way to keep customers organized"

What do you like best?

Jobber has the right tools to keep detailed notes and schedule visits to your customers.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes their marketing can be a little bit aggressive however if you contact their chat staff they will help remove you off of the marketing list.

To keep all employees informed should they answer the phone and not have taken a call from a customer. We also use jobber for its ability to upload pictures in the field to keep our office staff up-to-date with what our techs are dealing with in the field

Jobber review by User in Education Management
User in Education Management

"Jobber: The Key to an Organized Business"

What do you like best?

Jobber is great for keeping track of both big and small aspects of running a company. Features such as scheduling, writing invoices, and even providing quotes is made easy with this platform. Also- their customer service is fantastic.

What do you dislike?

They could make it easier to collect data.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It is worth the $70, especially if you are just starting out.

We are more organized because of this tool. It is easier to keep track of what has been done and what still needs to be done.

Jobber review by Jessica R.
Jessica R.

"Jobber is a fantastic resource "

What do you like best?

The ease of moving jobs around in the calendar/schedule. If you are looking to streamline and connect, this is it.

What do you dislike?

Batching the invoices isn't as helpful as I'd hoped.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you want to streamline choose Jobber.

Without a doubt the time saving element of jobber is one of its very best features.

Jobber review by Administrator in Consumer Services
Administrator in Consumer Services

"Great Service Scheduling Software"

What do you like best?

It is easy to use. our techs learn how to use it really fast.

What do you dislike?

Just a few issues when clocking in/out on tablets but we have a back up in place.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Give it a try, it is a great software

Scheduling issues, We have customer history, jobs performed, balances and more in one software.

Jobber review by User

"Its like the virtual secretary you've always wanted"

What do you like best?

It organizes my business in a way that keeps me from forgetting or losing anything important. Jobber helps with scheduling, invoices, quotes and more. It saves a lot of energy and helps me not have to use multiple programs to keep stuff straight.

What do you dislike?

The drag and drop feature when moving appointments can be used accidentally which can cause me to mix things up sometimes.

I am able to be way more together and reliable to my customers

Jobber review by Kim P.
Kim P.

"You should have it"

What do you like best?

This is a great way to communicate with your staff who are out in the field

What do you dislike?

I really do not see anything I don’t like about it. So far it has been very useful

The decrease phone calls and lack of communication we had

Jobber review by Ashley A.
Ashley A.

"platform is superb "

What do you like best?

I love that my team can collaborate together by using this platform

What do you dislike?

I don't really dislike anything! Jobber is such a great helper in our office.

Benefits include closer collaboration and support with my co-workers

Jobber review by Samantha D.
Samantha D.

"Jobber Review"

What do you like best?

I love how it organizes your stuff really well once you get use to the product.

What do you dislike?

It’s kinda confusing at first escpeically if you’re use to another kind of software

It helps out a lot with billing and invoices.

Jobber review by A. Wayne L.
A. Wayne L.

"Keep team intouch"

What do you like best?

How easy it is to stay in touch with your coworkers.

What do you dislike?

Updates are not rolled out to everyone at the same time.

We use Jobber to quickly reach out to colleagues for solutions.

Jobber review by Ashley G.
Ashley G.

"Jobber"

What do you like best?

It is a great tool to find what you need for getting a service scheduled!

What do you dislike?

I like talking to people and this eliminates that need.

Saving time and letting the site find what we need.

Jobber review by User in Facilities Services
User in Facilities Services

"Jobber"

What do you like best?

I used Jobber when I first started my business. They met all of my requirements as a service business and let me manage it remotely thanks to the staff app feature.

What do you dislike?

I left Jobber due to its pricing but it has since moved to a fixed monthly rate, regardless of number of users.

It helped my manage my service business by letting me schedule jobs and keep track of my staff.

Jobber review by Grace F.
Grace F.

"Good system, has some flaws"

What do you like best?

I like the layout and it is user friendly

What do you dislike?

There needs to be a better way to coordinate schedules with routes and better utilization with quicktime

improved client data base

Jobber review by Lashonta H.
Lashonta H.

"Jobber"

What do you like best?

Easy to view schedules and pull up needed information

What do you dislike?

I like it don’t really have any complaints

We use it to pull up scheduling

Jobber review by Andra  A. C.
Andra A. C.

"Deserves a try "

What do you like best?

I liked the forms for the schedule and invoices.

What do you dislike?

I don’t remember if something that I didn’t like.

The list of clients or their profiles were organized

"Jobber review"

What do you like best?

Easy to use and the purpose is clear. Also, marketing means that both users and at least potential consumers should be familiar with the name of the product from commercials.

What do you dislike?

Nothing specific. Jobber established their marketing by promos and commercials on national radio shows, etc. as a great way to get their name out to start with.

Filling vacancies quickly and meets mission

Jobber review by Stacy R.
Stacy R.

"Great to have"

What do you like best?

Makes communication very easy and helps me contact coworkers

What do you dislike?

I don't not like anything about this product

It helps solve communication without disturbing others

Jobber review by User in Restaurants
User in Restaurants

"Must use!"

What do you like best?

Since this program is cloud based, it enables multiple users to utilize the tools at the same time. It makes payroll, invoices and scheduling easy.

What do you dislike?

Minor tweaks would be nice. There are just times when using the program that steps could be consolidated and more efficient. Select all would be a nice function.

It makes payroll, invoices and scheduling easy.

Jobber review by Sarah M.
Sarah M.

"Jobber"

What do you like best?

I like that it is easy to access and easy to use.

What do you dislike?

There are a lot of unnecessary spam emails.

None

Jobber review by User in Telecommunications
User in Telecommunications

"Virtual Communication"

What do you like best?

It is easy to communicate with my remote/ in-house team. I also use it to help with coaching and team meetings. User friendly fir all technology levels.

What do you dislike?

I had no dislikes with this application/software at all..

Recommendations to others considering the product

Communication must have for all internal communication.

Communicating with a remote ( work at home team) .

Jobber review by User in Transportation/Trucking/Railroad
User in Transportation/Trucking/Railroad

"Pretty good app"

What do you like best?

It can help if you know what your doing.in trying to find a job you want and be successful.

What do you dislike?

Hard to use app overall it’s difficult to navigate and hard to really know what your doing

Recommendations to others considering the product

Be prepared to have time if you use this app

None

Jobber review by Administrator in Computer Software

"Streamline efficient "

What do you like best?

The UI is clean and sexy and aupport support probesed before go live is adequate so it should be as seemless and hassle free

What do you dislike?

Over abundance of clicks to perform task

Recommendations to others considering the product

Maximize your training and support provided so go live is seemless

Streamline follow-up and engagment with customers

Jobber review by User in Consumer Goods
User in Consumer Goods

"Jibber review"

What do you like best?

Jobber makes searching for the right candidate easy and reliable

What do you dislike?

I do wish the interface was a little more concise and user- friendly, but it is easy ice you get used to it

Finding quality candidates with the best background and right fit quickly

Jobber review by Administrator in Non-Profit Organization Management
Administrator in Non-Profit Organization Management

"Jobber"

What do you like best?

It serves the purpose however, sometimes it has a tendency to be too sensitive due to dropping connection

What do you dislike?

The connection. We have restructured our connections as well to help resolve.

It is a good product. We may revisit the product in the future.

Jobber review by User in Primary/Secondary Education
User in Primary/Secondary Education

"Great program for communication among employees "

What do you like best?

Being able to speak with any employees at the company

What do you dislike?

No sure if u r being watch but it for security purposes

Getting question answered from other employees on the job

Jobber review by User in Higher Education

"Acceptable"

What do you like best?

This is an acceptable platform for its purpose.

What do you dislike?

I do not have any specific dislikes for this program.

So far, it has not solved problems or provided benefits. Too little time.

Jobber review by User in Music
User in Music

"Jobber review"

What do you like best?

The ease of productive use and straightforward nature of its design.

What do you dislike?

It could have more menu options to further I crease usability.

Jobber is great for a multitude of intraoffice issues.

"Excellent Product "

What do you like best?

I like the connection to the computer and the phone

What do you dislike?

It losses service and we don’t have a phone for a while

Getting my voicemails to my email

Jobber review by User in Hospital & Health Care

"MD"

What do you like best?

Easy to use most of the time with rare exception

What do you dislike?

Sometimes logs out unexpectedly and have to log on

Jobber is good for small businesses to use

Jobber review by User in Higher Education

"Business Operation"

What do you like best?

Customization of invoice, creation job and faster

What do you dislike?

I think some improvement is necessary if compete with the market

Recommendations to others considering the product

Highly recommended

Getting paid after sending invoices

Jobber review by Agency in Mental Health Care
Agency in Mental Health Care

"Review"

What do you like best?

That the program is able to sync all data

What do you dislike?

That it is not as user friendly as it first seems

Finances and client scheduling

Jobber review by Administrator in Hospital & Health Care
Administrator in Hospital & Health Care

"Recommend "

What do you like best?

Excellent. Would recommend. Thank you for a good product

What do you dislike?

Interface could be more appealing and inviting to consumer

Trouble shooting was excellent

Jobber review by Consultant in Non-Profit Organization Management
Consultant in Non-Profit Organization Management

"Haven’t had any issues with functionality "

What do you like best?

Useful for work. Communication, tracking, mapping, etc.

What do you dislike?

I don’t dislike anything because I don’t pay for it.

Communication

"Efficient product "

What do you like best?

The ability to add quote status onto calendar

What do you dislike?

Constant glitches when loading software up

Organization of technician schedule

Learning about Jobber?

* We monitor all Jobber reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.