JobDiva

Job Diva is a full-service provider of the end-to-end JobDiva recruitment and applicant tracking solution to large and mid-sized staffing organizations.

Work for JobDiva?
Akkencloud 2x

Learning about JobDiva?

JobDiva Reviews

Request More Information
Showing 22 JobDiva reviews
JobDiva review by <span>Chanakya P.</span>
Chanakya P.

Good way to track day to day work, and progress on open requirements

What do you like best?

The UI is pretty user friendly, you don't have to be familiar with it to work on it. I can give this to a fresh trainee and he/she can work on it without or very minimal training. its easy to navigate and for a commercial ATS not bad, it works well with VMS tools i.e. uploading information through the coddler with minimal editing needed.

What do you dislike?

The reports part of this system are sometimes difficult. Depending on the information and your connection speed it takes a few minutes to generate a raw report. Knowing which filters will populate and which won't is sometimes a hassle

Recommendations to others considering the product

be prepared to customize this to the "T", long calls with support but they will be happy to assist you.

Good way to track requirements, progress, submissions and candidate statuses. Good way to have all business contact in one place, and easy maneuverability with MS Office products i.e. Outlook.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about JobDiva
JobDiva review by <span>Justin H.</span>
Justin H.

JobDiva - Amazing ATS

What do you like best?

Great functionality, strong database and beautiful UI. Extremely easy to use for a Application Tracking System. Easy to search for a recruiters metrics or find a candidate in the database. I love using our click to dial and test messaging features incorporated in the program.

What do you dislike?

JobDiva goes down without notice, lately it hasn't been very frequent but it happens. If they could add faster profile loading that would be helpful!

Recommendations to others considering the product

This will streamline your recruiting. Much quicker candidate searching.

Has brought organization to the company and create unity within our multiple offices. It is packed with feature that we didn't have before. Their customer service is super helpful and works with you on any issue.

What Staffing solution do you use?

JobDiva review by <span>Jon I.</span>
Jon I.

Excellent ATS

What do you like best?

Updates to the UI have been great and allow me to more quickly view candidates resumes and email exchanges.

What do you dislike?

Stability with the coddlers can be finicky at times.

Recommendations to others considering the product

This is a great piece of software and I would recommend this to anyone considering using it. It isn't difficult to use and has a ton of features.

Ease of use when searching for candidate resumes.

JobDiva review by User

Job Diva is a lifesaver that diminishes the need for multiple software for different departments.

What do you like best?

I like that it allows candidate tracking from job posting to employment. It has features to continue the process as employment continues and converts from an applicant tracking system to HRIS. So much easier to process information in one location instead of 5 locations for different departments.

What do you dislike?

I don't like that it pops up everything in a new window versus a new tab.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It is wonderful.

Missing information due to having to enter it or send on different platforms. It's really a time saver in that respect.

JobDiva review by <span>Laura F.</span>
Laura F.

Feature rich, but slow to harvest

What do you like best?

Integrations with text and click to dial. Similar keyword algorithm is accurate. Easy mail merge.

What do you dislike?

The harvester is not up to date. I fo on job boards every day and find resumes not in JD, or not showing most recent modification.

Tool to quickly reach muliple applicants and record and store data.

JobDiva review by <span>Brian C.</span>
Brian C.

I use JobDiva on a daily basis for both Account Management and Recruiting.

What do you like best?

I enjoy the ability to stay organized through both the calendar function and by creating hotlists of both candidates and contacts. This allows my to combine my organization with Outlook, Excel and JobDiva.

What do you dislike?

Unfortunately the mobile application can be very finicky. Also, I use a MAC for my home computer and often times notes or actions are not logged properly in the JobDiva database.

Recommendations to others considering the product

The product is doing a great job ad continuing to update their software. Although they are still having issues for MAC users, overall JobDiva is very responsive whenever there are issues regarding technical support and any questions you may have as a user. We have been successful in staying organized as a company and JobDiva has made our firm millions of dollars over the years.

We are collaborating very well as an office. The software keeps us from stepping on each others' toes internally. This makes our organization more professional not only internally but from our viewpoint of our clients as well.

Learning about JobDiva?

* We monitor all JobDiva reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.