Jobma

4.7

JobMa provides a simple platform to build and view video resumes online and post and search for careers around the world. Jobma modernizes the job search process for career seekers and employers, alike.

Work for Jobma?

Learning about Jobma?

Jobma Reviews

Ask Jobma a Question
Showing 11 Jobma reviews
Jobma review by Namrata D.
Namrata D.

"A fantastic new way to screen your candidates. "

What do you like best?

We hire a lot of temp employees for our chain of retail outlets. And that usually meant a lot of calling to speak with candidates. Someone on our HR team suggested to look into one way video interviews so we checked out a few different products and took demos of them. We finally settled on Jobma because it met our needs, was the most economical option (every other solution required a high up front cost with a annual contract) and had support during our local business hours for our candidates.

And it worked great. We would send out our candidates 3 - 4 questions and we would get video recording back from them. It really helped us shorten our hiring process since we could move forward with the best candidates much faster. Our candidates also really liked it. We collected some feedback from them they all were really positive about the experience.

What do you dislike?

Not much to dislike to be honest. We never used live video interviews though so cant say much about that.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you are new to video interviews I would recommend having someone show you how it works. Or even ask them to invite you to do a video interview as a candidate to see what it would be like for your candidates. I dont think they offer a trial though.

It helped us find the best candidates much faster. It also ensured that we were getting genuine candidates and not fake resume's. We also got through a larger number of candidates that we would have without video interviews.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Jobma
Jobma review by Kate G.
Kate G.

"Video Interviewing Success"

What do you like best?

I like the Jobma software because it offers tools for candidate screening, organization branding and video sharing. It is also super great because it is available in multiple languages and supports businesses of all sizes.

What do you dislike?

The one thing that I really dislike about it is that when doing a live video call is really finicky. I should be able to just click and send a link to someone.

Here are some of the problems I was able to solve using Jobma, video interviews are really easy to set up and send to people. The people that did the interviews for us told us that they really liked how easy it was. They don't have to sign up or download anything. It just works directly. It's really really cheap. Compared to the other options we were looking at this is far and away the cheapest option.

They have phone and chat support for people that are doing the interview too.

What Video Interviewing solution do you use?

Jobma review by User in Hospital & Health Care

"Simple, affordable video interviews."

What do you like best?

It was very easy to use. Didnt require any training or outside assistance to set up. We could send out invitations for video evaluations almost immediately after signing up. It was pretty feature packed as well and it let us combine different types of questions (video, multiple choice etc) to make a well rounded evaluation. It also let me add the rest of my team to it so they could do what I did, really good way to collaborate and keep track of the people going through evaluations. Each individual you add as a user gets their own login and can leave their own thoughts on every response you get. It also works really nicely on my ipad which was great since I do most of my work on that.

What do you dislike?

I wish there was a way to auto grade the tests. It still shows me the right and wrong responses but a summary to that section would be nice.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Do a demo. You can request one from the website. Its important that you see what it can do before you make a purchase decision.

These video (and other questions) evaluations let us skip a lot of phone conversations and scheduling problems. It is also nice to have a permanent record of what everyone on the team thinks to refer back to if needed in the future.

Jobma review by User in Hospital & Health Care

"Easy to use video interview software"

What do you like best?

It was really simple to use. You can create a video interview and invite people to it with just a few clicks. I also liked that we could add other people from my team into it and they could use the interview I made to send out to candidates. It also sends out email notifications to you everytime someone completes a video interview with a link to watch it, which is a really nice feature.

What do you dislike?

The live video interview scheduling is confusing. It needs to work better with my outlook calendar.

We use this to cut down on the number of phone conversations we were having with candidates. We send out a video interview and then only talk to people whose videos we liked. Saves us a lot of time talking to candidates that might not be the best fit for the position.

Jobma review by User in Retail
User in Retail

"Really good replacement for Skype. "

What do you like best?

I liked the scheduling option the best. I used Skype prior to this to do a video chat with some people that I was looking to hire. Problem with Skype was they needed to install Skype and add me on it. Plus there were always scheduling issues cause Skype didnt lock in with my Outlook. This one worked great. There is no additional software that needs to be installed. You just send whoever you want to set up an interview with an email with the date and time and once they accept that invitation you both get a link you click on and thats it, you are in a video chat with them. Also its got some nice add on features. You can record your video call. You can also share documents and a few other minor things. Best of all is the pricing. Its really affordable. Each interview call cost us $1 which is very reasonable.

What do you dislike?

Finding the right time zone to send out an invite is not really smooth. Thats the only thing I disliked about it. I think they should just list it by the time zone rather than listing it by city.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would recommend asking them to show you how it works before you sign up. It takes 15 minutes. Also have them try out a live video call with you to see what its like.

Its helping us do better interviews. Also not having to ask our candidates additional software to install is a really big plus. And since we started using it we also cut down our call scheduling issues significantly.

Jobma review by User in Information Technology and Services

"Really good all in one video interview solution. "

What do you like best?

Pricing was the deciding factor for us. This offered flexibility so that we werent commited to tied down for a long period of time. Which is important if you are just trying out video interviews for the first time and arent sure how your candidates will respond. Thankfully our candidates really liked it. We used the one sided interviews for the early part of the interview process and once we had thinned down the number we used the live interview for the final selections.

What do you dislike?

The only thing that I disliked was that setting up a live interview took some fiddling around. There should be an automatic scheduling option that lets our candidates sync with our calendar and pick time slots accordingly.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Usually you are good to go when you sign up but certain items require their team to create customizations for you. So contact their support if you need something to be changed. They are pretty open to doing that.

It made getting connected to candidates far away a little easier. We hire for a lot of off site positions so getting to interview those candidates was a challenge before we used Jobma. It also meant we spent less time in the initial part of the hiring process trying to get hold of candidates.

Jobma review by User in Retail
User in Retail

"Great video interview platform with good support"

What do you like best?

It was really easy to do video interviews with Jobma. It took me 5 minutes to create a video interview and invite the candidates I wanted to take the interview. Once they have done the video interview you also get email notifications letting you know that you can watch their video. I think our candidates also really liked it because almost all of them that I invited ended up doing the interview. It also works well on mobile phones which was important to me because I wasnt sure if a lot of our candidates would have access to a PC with webcam, everyone is one mobile these days anyway.

Also their chat support is fantastic. You get a response immediately without having to bother calling in or anything.

What do you dislike?

I think the live interview needs a little work. It works fine but it takes too many steps to set up a live interview. I would like to be able to do it with fewer steps.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Take the live demo. They show you how it works and it will explain things really nicely.

We reduced the number of calls we were making on the phone by a lot. I also didnt have to worry about getting hold of candidates because they could do the video interview at their own pace.

Jobma review by User in Information Technology and Services

"Amazing video interviewing tool"

What do you like best?

I loved how it made our scheduling issues melt away practically overnight. One of the most annoying issues for us used to be getting hold of candidates so we could talk to them for 15-20 minutes and with Jobma we didnt really have to anymore. We just automated all of that to one way video interviewing and just screened candidates using that. Candidates were super responsive to this as well. I guess they liked that they could do the interview at their convenience.

What do you dislike?

Nothing major but I think adding the option to use Essay type questions would be nice. It would be a nice little augment to the current options and would let us get more details from candidates.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Definitely check it out if you are looking for video interviewing at very reasonable pricing. The mobile support is a killer add on.

The biggest one for us are scheduling issues. And a side benefit of solving that problem was that we freed up a HUGE chunk of time for our HR team. Also letting operations managers get involved in at an early stage was a great option. It brings more accountability into the system.

Jobma review by User in Insurance
User in Insurance

"Amazing benefit to your recruitment process."

What do you like best?

Its incredibly simple to use. You or your candidates don't need to install any additional softwares, it works right through your browser. It even works without an app (although they do have one) through the mobile browser. Our candidates loved it because they could do video interviews outside of work hours. Its also worked great with our ATS through an integration.

And its far and away the most cost effective solution we found.

What do you dislike?

Nothing much to dislike. Although I do think the workflow for using it as a stand alone could use some minor tweaks to make it easier.

Recommendations to others considering the product

They offer a live demo where you can see how it works. Great if you have never used Video interviews before and wanna see how it will function for you.

Made it easier for us to interview candidates (one way) out of work hours. Helped us reduce our telephone screening time.

Jobma review by Oliver Elijah L.
Oliver Elijah L.

"Joba is a product with very good characteristics that improve many aspects at work."

What do you like best?

Jobma has great features that work perfectly on mobile devices and computers. In addition, the support is attentive to any question. I like that we can invite people to video interviews and that we receive a notification when the interview ends.

What do you dislike?

It is necessary for Jobma to incorporate more personalization options on the interview page to achieve better performance. Also, I would like to know who has read my emails (they should increase the tracking of invitations)

Recommendations to others considering the product

I consider that it is a product that works for any organization that needs an ideal product to perform in an interview. I recommend it with complete security.

Thanks to Jobma we managed to reduce our difficulties when we could communicate with other people. This means that since the implementation of Jobma we can communicate more effectively.

Jobma review by User in Marketing and Advertising

"My Experience Interviewing using Jobma"

What do you like best?

I liked that I was able to interview for my job position from the comfort of my home. It saved me a lot of time.

What do you dislike?

It was a bit weird talking to the camera on my phone, and not a live human being.

Recommendations to others considering the product

On the recruitment side: It's a great tool for sifting through potential job candidates. On the candidate side: it is a great way to present yourself to the company you're interested in, and you're able to save so much time and money by doing the interview at the comfort of your home or elsewhere.

Jobma saves the company who is doing the interviewing a lot of time, because they sort through potential candidates more quickly and conveniently than having to initially meet in person. I was able to save time and gas traveling to the company for an interview.

Learning about Jobma?

* We monitor all Jobma reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.