JobNimbus

JobNimbus saves you time and money with robust project, contact, and task management tools wrapped in a simple interface. Move to the cloud with JobNimbus.

Work for JobNimbus?

Learning about JobNimbus?

JobNimbus Reviews

Ask JobNimbus a Question
Showing 6 JobNimbus reviews
JobNimbus review by Lisa C.
Lisa C.

"What you need in the Field"

What do you like best?

Great for storage of large files. We often have 100s of photos for each file and it can quickly bog down a computer.

What do you dislike?

Reports can be tricky to set up when you have alot of specific things you need to filter. It is possible to get what you want but sometimes takes a bit of trial and error.

Recommendations to others considering the product

This product really proved to be helpful when our office was hit by the Hurricane. A tree landed in our main room destroying a great number of files and computers. Thankfully we had switched into digital storage with Nimbus. I was easy to get back on track in a new location since we had the tools that we needed while we where looking for a new office. Business didn't stop when things were at their worst after the storm, and that is what you really want.

It saved us from disaster when the hurricane hit our office and destroyed a great deal of our paper files.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about JobNimbus
JobNimbus review by Brandon A.
Brandon A.

"Awesome program that will streamline your business in all aspects"

What do you like best?

We are one of those companies that started with pen and paper alone. As our business grew, we started falling behind because we spent so much time doing what is now accomplished with JobNimbus. This program is absolutely a game changer for us. It brings almost every aspect of our company into one place. Everything in a customer file (or any other "contact type") becomes searchable by nearly any piece of information pertaining to that contact. Any number of contacts can be made "related", making all correspondence between related parties available in one spot. That includes contact information, emails (yes, emails!), attachments, estimates, invoices, budgets, material orders, etc. The way that the estimate/invoice/material order system is set up allows you to create separate templates for quick, easy, and all inclusive documents. You can even create different price lists for different suppliers and/or locations. They eliminate the need to write multiples of the same information (i.e. you can turn an estimate into an invoice, material order, or work order). Work orders can be assigned to any sub-contractor and placed onto a board that is categorized into a work flow that you can completely customize by whatever steps of the job your company has. It's extremely versatile in that regard, and once you determine how you want your workflow to operate it is very functional. You can use the budget feature to track costs on a job and calculate commissions. I could spend all day ranting about all the features that JobNimbus offers, but it boils down to this: JobNimbus offers tremendous value to your company. One more note about their support and development team. I had a TON of questions during the implementing of JobNimbus into our company and was on the phone with support a LOT. They were always very accommodating and patient with me, providing me with answers and resources at every turn. Over the course of the past few months alone there have been MANY updates, both web version and mobile app. They have a great feedback section on their website and they DO listen to user input. I am excited to see how far they will go from here and have enjoyed watching them grow into an industry leader.

What do you dislike?

There hasn't been anything worth mentioning that would be considered a dislike.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Try the free trial and play around with it. The setup can be a chore, but that's only because almost every aspect of it is customizable.

Organization, streamlining, increased efficiency company-wde

What Construction Management solution do you use?

JobNimbus review by Jeremy A.
Jeremy A.

"wonderful experience in helping me stay organized"

What do you like best?

I like how I'm able to break out all my different sales contacts, and keep quick notes & updates.

What do you dislike?

there were a few glitches and issues along the way with the software, but all the kinks have been worked out through the updates of the product throughout the year

putting in updates on the fly when I receive phone calls, etc. while I'm in the field.

JobNimbus review by Vivian T.
Vivian T.

"Cost-effective and easy-to-use!"

What do you like best?

JobNimbus is an extremely cost-effective and easy-to-use solution that helps with managing contacts, tasks and projects. This product keeps up with the current times, as well! It's easy to use and great support training videos.. all free!

What do you dislike?

The lack of ability to customize some of their features to our specific needs has been concerning at times

I like how easy the programs interface with each other. If a customer says, "Call me in six months," JobNimbus will email me with that task at that time reminding me to make the call!

JobNimbus review by Administrator in Renewables & Environment
Administrator in Renewables & Environment

"Most Customizable Project Management Tool I've used to date."

What do you like best?

Customization, Ease of use, Customer Support.

What do you dislike?

Well, customization again since the more you get, at times the more you want.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Be patient while setting it up. Take time, think the workflow process through completely along with your fellow users. This is the most important step.

Job Nimbus is now are our core CRM software and it has been great for easier visibility of all our projects throughout the company since we have over 300 active projects at a time that we are working on.

JobNimbus review by User in Construction
User in Construction

"Job Nimbus Works Great for our company"

What do you like best?

I like that each employee can see where the process is in production. Then each employee can check off their process.

What do you dislike?

There is absolutely nothing I dislike about job nimbus. It works great for us.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I think any small to medium company will benefit greatly from this software, well worth the price.

Material orders, material availability, jobs not getting finished by due date.

Learning about JobNimbus?

* We monitor all JobNimbus reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.