Jobscience

Jobscience disrupts recruitment by applying the best practices of Sales & Marketing to hiring.

Work for Jobscience?

Showing 65 Jobscience reviews
Jobscience review by <span>Nancy G.</span>
Nancy G.
Invitation from G2 Crowd on behalf of the vendor

We love the software, but support has become cumbersome

What do you like best?

I like the robust capabilities of 3rd party apps, setting up job orders, candidate profiles and having all sync to LI.

What do you dislike?

They stopped providing Online Chat. This has slowed us down tremendously. People have been having trouble logging in to the Community and also spending hours hunting down answers. Bring back Online Chat, it was the best customer service tool I've every experienced.

Recommendations to others considering the product

1. Bring back online chat... now.

2. Have your time cards sync with QB online

3. Fix the Job Board posts to FB (currently down)

4. Have the Sourcing Center be more customizable and pull better, fast results.

5. Bring in your own "stay in touch" feature that SF killed off. That was a brilliant tool

6. Allow Presentations to go to multiple recipients and be able to send additional documents other than the one resume. Currently useless.

We can fill jobs, profile candidates to our clients and link some aspects to social media. We can run reports and try to analyze our KPI's and success.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Jobscience
Jobscience review by <span>Robert H.</span>
Robert H.

Job Science - Were sticking with it

What do you like best?

This is our 4th CRM in the last 6 years and we have used it now for 3 years.

It is evolving with the way recruitment is and delighted with the ability to source and match candidates easily. It makes the whole Recruitment process that little bit easier.

What do you dislike?

From time to time the only issue I have is speed, we did have to buy new computers in order to deal with this. (we were using very low spec computers thought)

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would happily recommend, but would ask to check your current IT infrastructure/PC's as we did have to change at a large investment as it was too slow. (i.e, it took 15-20 seconds to open one page) with a higher spec machine that is reduced to 3-5 seconds. Macs run the best.

Keeping everything together and it allows us measure work loads and insure no process is forgotten.

What Recruitment Marketing solution do you use?

Jobscience review by <span>Matt R.</span>
Matt R.

Solid CRM That's Easy To Use/Navigate

What do you like best?

I enjoy being able to easily use the reports and tying them into the dashboard so that our consultants can easily see their metrics. Plus working on the back end of JobScience is easy as well!

What do you dislike?

In the beginning we had the option to chat with Support in JobScience. I wish they would bring that back as it was quicker to get the answers needed.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Nothing really. Just take your time in setting up and use the JobScience Community to help find answers to issues you may be having

We have solved tracking issues and being able to track candidates through the recruitment process more effectively

Jobscience review by User in Media Production
User in Media Production
Invitation from G2 Crowd on behalf of the vendor

Not happy with the product.

What do you like best?

I like that candidates applying to a specific position are automatically added to the requisition and also that candidates receive auto acknowledgement emails. I do like that we can email a candidate about an application and those communications are attached to the requisition and candidate.

What do you dislike?

I have more dislikes than likes. There are too many different locations to house the same information which is cumbersome and confusing. You have to click several times to do a simple task and even where tasks should be automated, such as sending an email to a candidate from within their application- you have to manually select the candidate, etc. I do not trust the search options as often times it has excluded valuable qualified candidates, additionally if you try to search a candidate by name is will come up w/ no search results while if you look for it another way, i.e. going directly into applicant management withing a req you will find the candidate. The tool is not reliable in my opinion. Our sales force administrator basically built us a work around so that we could use the tool to fit our work flows & that has worked very nicely but is not the way job science is set up.

See above. I could go on, but would be too time consuming.

Jobscience review by <span>Kerri-Ann N.</span>
Kerri-Ann N.
Invitation from G2 Crowd on behalf of the vendor

Great product - especially for data management and automatic workflow rules!

What do you like best?

Our offer letter/contract creation process in integrated into the system!! We can generate and send agreements directly from the offer stage through an Echo (Adobe) Sign integration.

What do you dislike?

Limited communication capability. If we want fields to populate to a specific area/stage of the recruitment process, the communication must be generated and sent from that area/stage.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Be sure to be in charge of managing outcomes. It's easy to assume that the development team understands your wants, but halfway through a build-out realize you're not on the same page.

How do we get out candidate management system (Jobscience) to speak to our employee management system (ADP)?

Jobscience review by User in Staffing and Recruiting
User in Staffing and Recruiting

Good ATS but some extra unnecessary steps

What do you like best?

Parses resumes well, easy interface and easy to understand how to get to different functionalities. Good on analytics. It uploads resumes pretty well unless they are PDFs. There is an easy to use email address that you can send any resumes to in order for them to parse - so that makes that step quick and easy.

What do you dislike?

There are some redundant steps. Uploading documents takes an extra steps and you can only upload one at once. It takes a while to load. There are manual steps that I wish were automated and it has a lot of pop ups with different steps that you need to then close. The search function isn't great - if I want to find candidates, I usually search in linkedin and just check the "in our database box". It should notify you when something like candidate name doesn't parse correctly - but it doesn't, so if you don't catch that, you'll lose the candidate.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It takes awhile to load if you have a lot of data in there. Good at supplying analtics, but the search functions are not as strong as I'd like and as a recruiter...I want to be able to search my past candidates with ease. It's not easy and you have to have everything parsed in correctly which you don't always realize doesn't happen. Or you don't have time to additionally input info that didn't get properly parsed. Doesn't parse PDFs well.

It provides a strong database for thousands of candidates. It does a good job of tracking and analytics. However I'm on the recruiter and account manager side, so I am more interested in it's search capabilities rather than analytics.

Learning about Jobscience?

* We monitor all Jobscience reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.