Jobvite

Jobvite is a recruiting software platform includes applicant tracking, sourcing, social recruiting, employee referral, and recruiting analytics.

Work for Jobvite?

Jobvite review by <span>Sarah D.</span>
Sarah D.
Invitation from G2 Crowd on behalf of the vendor

Jobvite Review

What do you like best?

I love the functionality of Jobvite- it's very easy to use on both the candidate and employer side. Jobvite is extremely easy to customize and they are very flexible with any add-ons that you want to include, especially with other companies. Additionally, I love that all of an applications for the company from a specific candidate can be viewed so you know what status they are in at any given time.

What do you dislike?

I dislike that offers for a class of 10+ candidates is difficult in Jobvite, especially when each candidate requires a different budget line number. What I've started to do for any large classes that I am extending offers to is to simply use a different offer letter and send it through Jobvite to eliminate re-creating the whole offer letter for each candidate.

Jobvite is used as our ATS.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Jobvite
Jobvite review by <span>Michael R.</span>
Michael R.

The ATS Benchmark

What do you like best?

Jobvite is a world class applicant tracking system. It feels like it was designed by a recruiter, and processes make sense. Calendar integration makes life tremendously easier for the recruiter. There is a great deal of control available on the application that allows you to customize it to fit your internal processes. The flexibility is fantastic.

What do you dislike?

I would like to be able to do a little more in the ad space as far as formatting with style sheets and other slightly more advanced HTML/CSS. Not everyone might have this skill or resource, but for those that do it could really be an advantage.

All of the needs around tracking applicants, managing interviews, feedback loops, and compliance. We're a little early in our roll out, but we will be realizing large gains in interview feedback and streamlined on-boarding very soon.

What Applicant Tracking System (ATS) solution do you use?

Jobvite review by <span>Stephanie G.</span>
Stephanie G.

The best platform to improve our company's hiring needs!

What do you like best?

The communication with our direct contact has been amazing, They are always an email or a call away and respond very quickly to any of our concerns. I love that the platform can be customized to our needs. The best part is that there is a trail for every applicant. You can see when a candidate has received emails from us, when a hiring manager has reviewed them, their current status, and the positions the candidate has applied.

What do you dislike?

With the ability of the customization you can do comes a lot of work on your part. It is is great application system but building the system on the back end can be time consuming for two months and work. It takes dedication but once it's done it is a great system. I just wish it wasn't as complicated.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It is a great product! You definitely need to dedicate your time to building the platform for your company and may be challenging at times trying to get the right thing, BUT it is worth it. Definitely have two or three people be a part of the implementation process in case someone leaves/backup. Our career site is looking amazing so far with the Branding part.

We are solving lots of business problems with Jobvite. We have had lots of technical difficulties with applicants not being able to submit their application online and when we call in for help they do not know what could be wrong and only offer a solution of using a different web browser. We are now able to schedule interviews online and have a trail of all communication and information of the applicant. All these are great benefits.

Jobvite review by <span>Nick R.</span>
Nick R.

A Solid ATS!

What do you like best?

I find Jobvite very easy to use. It provides me exactly what I need as a hiring manager, with ease of use. mobile app makes it easy to browse active candidates. Being able to share requisitions to social channels is great and takes almost no effort.

What do you dislike?

I find the mobile app is still lacking a bit. I am a heavy mobile person and wish I was able to do more. Example, browsing past candidates is not possible and is something that has come up before. I have wanted to look at a past candidate to see fi they may be relevant now for a coming position.

I use this purely as a hiring manager. Being able to post requisitions and browse candidates on the go helps we execute my hiring while I'm on the road.

Jobvite review by <span>Anthony T P.</span>
Anthony T P.

Great experience!

What do you like best?

How integrated everything is, ease of use, smooth operating platform, social media integration.

What do you dislike?

The way it pushes job ads out to job boards is not the best. They primarily use Jobtarget as a 3rd party service linked to Jobvite but should just dump them and go in-house or buy Jobtarget and make it as great as Jobvite!

Recommendations to others considering the product

Ask lots of questions and make sure you tell them everything about your needs and the way you operate to avoid implementation issues. They are a solid company, however, we had a special situation that they had a hard time finding the right solution for. A solution was found after several months of back and fourth and is now working great!

Organizing a global recruiting strategy/process for a 1,200 employee national company. The biggest benefit is creating applicant pools for each position in each region for each city and location as well as now having analytical data to show us what is really happening as a company in regards to our hiring process.

Jobvite review by <span>Luke R.</span>
Luke R.

Not Intuitive Enough to Compete

What do you like best?

Jobvite is a powerful tool that allows for collaboration and automation of the recruiting process. Once it's setup, it can save you a lot of time. Especially like that it captures email correspondence for. Overall seems to integrate well with calendars, email, etc.

What do you dislike?

Some of it's features just seem to lack common sense design. Notes on a candidate can get saved in several different places, depending on whether they classify it as an evaluation, a note, a post, etc. Not every recruiter handles it the same way, so information can get scattered all over a record. Some info should be viewable on each tab, such as email. My biggest problem is the way they classify candidates and Reqs so differently, that it is hard to just view an open req and see everyone in process. Everything seems driven by pre-built queries, but once you open one query, you have to start the process over to look at another group. These are time wasting defects that remind me of online library catalogues from 15 years ago. Their competitors have figured this out, so I'm not sure why they haven't.

Recommendations to others considering the product

There are several better ATS Systems out there that are just as powerful, and much more intuitive.

Automated recruiting processes and capturing feedback. Less of a burden on the recruiting team for dealing with scheduling, standard email contacts, managing applications, etc. No duplication of efforts as most info is captured directly by the system.

Learn more about Jobvite

Jobvite Videos

Learning about Jobvite?

* We monitor all Jobvite reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.