Jobvite

Jobvite is a recruiting software platform includes applicant tracking, sourcing, social recruiting, employee referral, and recruiting analytics.

Work for Jobvite?

Learning about Jobvite?

Jobvite Reviews

Ask Jobvite a Question
Showing 241 Jobvite reviews
Jobvite review by <span>Sarah D.</span>
Sarah D.

"Jobvite Review"

What do you like best?

I love the functionality of Jobvite- it's very easy to use on both the candidate and employer side. Jobvite is extremely easy to customize and they are very flexible with any add-ons that you want to include, especially with other companies. Additionally, I love that all of an applications for the company from a specific candidate can be viewed so you know what status they are in at any given time.

What do you dislike?

I dislike that offers for a class of 10+ candidates is difficult in Jobvite, especially when each candidate requires a different budget line number. What I've started to do for any large classes that I am extending offers to is to simply use a different offer letter and send it through Jobvite to eliminate re-creating the whole offer letter for each candidate.

Jobvite is used as our ATS.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Jobvite
Jobvite review by <span>Michael R.</span>
Michael R.

"The ATS Benchmark"

What do you like best?

Jobvite is a world class applicant tracking system. It feels like it was designed by a recruiter, and processes make sense. Calendar integration makes life tremendously easier for the recruiter. There is a great deal of control available on the application that allows you to customize it to fit your internal processes. The flexibility is fantastic.

What do you dislike?

I would like to be able to do a little more in the ad space as far as formatting with style sheets and other slightly more advanced HTML/CSS. Not everyone might have this skill or resource, but for those that do it could really be an advantage.

All of the needs around tracking applicants, managing interviews, feedback loops, and compliance. We're a little early in our roll out, but we will be realizing large gains in interview feedback and streamlined on-boarding very soon.

What Applicant Tracking System (ATS) solution do you use?

Jobvite review by <span>Stephanie G.</span>
Stephanie G.

"The best platform to improve our company's hiring needs!"

What do you like best?

The communication with our direct contact has been amazing, They are always an email or a call away and respond very quickly to any of our concerns. I love that the platform can be customized to our needs. The best part is that there is a trail for every applicant. You can see when a candidate has received emails from us, when a hiring manager has reviewed them, their current status, and the positions the candidate has applied.

What do you dislike?

With the ability of the customization you can do comes a lot of work on your part. It is is great application system but building the system on the back end can be time consuming for two months and work. It takes dedication but once it's done it is a great system. I just wish it wasn't as complicated.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It is a great product! You definitely need to dedicate your time to building the platform for your company and may be challenging at times trying to get the right thing, BUT it is worth it. Definitely have two or three people be a part of the implementation process in case someone leaves/backup. Our career site is looking amazing so far with the Branding part.

We are solving lots of business problems with Jobvite. We have had lots of technical difficulties with applicants not being able to submit their application online and when we call in for help they do not know what could be wrong and only offer a solution of using a different web browser. We are now able to schedule interviews online and have a trail of all communication and information of the applicant. All these are great benefits.

Jobvite review by <span>Nick R.</span>
Nick R.

"A Solid ATS!"

What do you like best?

I find Jobvite very easy to use. It provides me exactly what I need as a hiring manager, with ease of use. mobile app makes it easy to browse active candidates. Being able to share requisitions to social channels is great and takes almost no effort.

What do you dislike?

I find the mobile app is still lacking a bit. I am a heavy mobile person and wish I was able to do more. Example, browsing past candidates is not possible and is something that has come up before. I have wanted to look at a past candidate to see fi they may be relevant now for a coming position.

I use this purely as a hiring manager. Being able to post requisitions and browse candidates on the go helps we execute my hiring while I'm on the road.

Jobvite review by <span>Anthony T P.</span>
Anthony T P.

"Great experience!"

What do you like best?

How integrated everything is, ease of use, smooth operating platform, social media integration.

What do you dislike?

The way it pushes job ads out to job boards is not the best. They primarily use Jobtarget as a 3rd party service linked to Jobvite but should just dump them and go in-house or buy Jobtarget and make it as great as Jobvite!

Recommendations to others considering the product

Ask lots of questions and make sure you tell them everything about your needs and the way you operate to avoid implementation issues. They are a solid company, however, we had a special situation that they had a hard time finding the right solution for. A solution was found after several months of back and fourth and is now working great!

Organizing a global recruiting strategy/process for a 1,200 employee national company. The biggest benefit is creating applicant pools for each position in each region for each city and location as well as now having analytical data to show us what is really happening as a company in regards to our hiring process.

Jobvite review by <span>Luke R.</span>
Luke R.

"Not Intuitive Enough to Compete"

What do you like best?

Jobvite is a powerful tool that allows for collaboration and automation of the recruiting process. Once it's setup, it can save you a lot of time. Especially like that it captures email correspondence for. Overall seems to integrate well with calendars, email, etc.

What do you dislike?

Some of it's features just seem to lack common sense design. Notes on a candidate can get saved in several different places, depending on whether they classify it as an evaluation, a note, a post, etc. Not every recruiter handles it the same way, so information can get scattered all over a record. Some info should be viewable on each tab, such as email. My biggest problem is the way they classify candidates and Reqs so differently, that it is hard to just view an open req and see everyone in process. Everything seems driven by pre-built queries, but once you open one query, you have to start the process over to look at another group. These are time wasting defects that remind me of online library catalogues from 15 years ago. Their competitors have figured this out, so I'm not sure why they haven't.

Recommendations to others considering the product

There are several better ATS Systems out there that are just as powerful, and much more intuitive.

Automated recruiting processes and capturing feedback. Less of a burden on the recruiting team for dealing with scheduling, standard email contacts, managing applications, etc. No duplication of efforts as most info is captured directly by the system.

Jobvite review by <span>Michael E.</span>
Michael E.

"Jobvite Review"

What do you like best?

Jobvite has a great user interface and easy to navigate pages. The do a great job at organizing information and making the recruitment process easier. They also have 24/7 support, which is a market differentiation. Overall, Jobvite has a great platform and will grow to be a leader soon enough.

What do you dislike?

Their reporting needs to get better at being more customized and user roles need to be easier to provide. Also, more support on their Engage products would be better. Still, much better than that competitors.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would make sure that all stakeholders are involved in the implementation portion of the system.

We are currently using the system to make hiring easier for job managers and everyone involved. We are also solving our time to hire problem by utilizing the tools they have to make the process seamless.

Jobvite review by <span>Magen C.</span>
Magen C.

"When Jobvite functions as it should, it is excellent for what we need. "

What do you like best?

We have a slightly different process from the typical corporate recruiting model. Jobvite allows us to customize and configure workflows and it is the only ATS that we have found that allows us to do that. We didn't have to adapt our process too much to the tool. The tool is flexible enough to allow for creative process and thought.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes it doesn't work. New features are added and the testing doesn't seem to be thorough enough before roll out and it causes things to break.

We contact a lot of people and we love that we can track all touch points. It's one tool that allows us to store and track all of our recruiting activities.

Jobvite review by <span>Lauren W.</span>
Lauren W.

"Couldn't be happier!"

What do you like best?

Jobvite listens. They say they care - and they actually do. They actually implement - on a reasonable timeline - system improvements that their clients need.

What do you dislike?

This is hard to say. The system is intuitive, which means the HR team doesn't have to invest a lot of time in training hiring managers.

Recommendations to others considering the product

You'll have a great experience. The Jobvite implementation team takes great care of their customers, making sure you're able to use the product as you intend. You're transitioned well to the customer care side of their business - where they really do care to help your recruiting team be successful. I truly believe Jobvite is in the business of helping our business succeed.

We've increased the number of applications and streamlined our recruiting process. We reach more prospective candidates - and to have our application count increase by 25% in a tight labor market is a big deal.

Jobvite review by <span>Jane K.</span>
Jane K.

"JobVite is a great ATS system, we implemented it last year Oct 2017 from our legacy system"

What do you like best?

Calendar integrations for scheduling candidate interviews, features like pushing out JobVites to all our social sites automatically when a job gets posted, pushing out jobs to the free sites and integration with Dice. Also - the customer service - support line is fantastic. The customer service with any issues is thorough, the people are friendly, patient and knowledgeable about their product, i.e JobVite!

What do you dislike?

The Admin "Super User" is great, but the functionalities within the system can be very confusing when it comes to customizing or making configuration changes.

Plus the reporting function is very very confusing - for any reports. I have tried several times to create custom reports. It's just not user friendly and has too many boxes - like = > < for dates, etc. I don't remember math from 4th grade! Maybe it's just me.

Recommendations to others considering the product

When doing the initial implementation - make sure you have a technical person involved and not just the main users of the ATS - to create the best paths, configurations for your process.

1) Business Problem: time-consuming scheduling interviews back and forth with people, it can all be done within the system, saving time cutting and pasting candidate and HM conversations/documentation.

2) The evaluation forms helped us solve the business problem of getting the HMs to give us feedback after the interview.

Jobvite review by <span>Tyler W.</span>
Tyler W.

"Jobvite is a Breath of Fresh Air"

What do you like best?

* We came from a horrible ATS, so Jobvite has really been a breath of fresh air to us.

* Very easy to navigate

* User friendly and intuitive

* Quickest implementation I've personally experienced in an ATS (< 1 month for us)

* Innovative products and feature updates monthly. I actually look forward to the beginning of each month when new features are implemented.

* Monthly product release webinars with two awesome trainers. I met them at a Jobvite conference, so it's fun to attend these webinars and know exactly who I'm listening to.

* Interactive help easily accessed with just a click of a mouse.

* Ability to chat with Tech Support when needed.

* Mobile Friendly.

* And so much more!

What do you dislike?

* I wish there was HTML editing on communication templates so we could brand and insert links, but I hear that's coming this year.

* The mobile app seems very basic. I'm hoping that more functionality will be coming soon to the app to mirror more what my experience using their web based system.

* The field for editing the job description on the requisition is very small. It would be nice if it were expanded more than a little square.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I believe Jobvite is a very competitive ATS on the market today. We're really happy that we made the switch to Jobvite.

* We were previously using several systems. Jobvite had all packaged in one.

* We needed a more mobile friendly career site. Jobvite was our solution.

* We needed a user friendly ATS that our managers could use. Jobvite alleviated the stress and frustrations our hiring team previously experienced with our old ATS.

Jobvite review by Administrator

"Awesome capabilities. Not intuitive for setting up."

What do you like best?

It is really easy to use and follow as a user. The communication functionality internally and externally is great. The customer service is great.

What do you dislike?

Getting it setup is not easy. I am having to redo our workflows and it is not intuitive to do at all. The new reporting is ok, but again, difficult to set up. Blind postings is not an option which we need frequently. There is no way to track cost per hire. Careers page set up is horrible (people can't even see all of our current open reqs).

Recommendations to others considering the product

1. Setup is difficult (especially if you are trying to make changes)

2. Social sharing options with publisher is great if you can get people to use it..

3. Jobvite Engage is great if you have someone that can dedicate the time to learn how to use it.

Recruiting for multiple hiring managers across many markets for positions related to property management.

Jobvite review by <span>Kristen R.</span>
Kristen R.

"Great Applicant Tracking System!"

What do you like best?

I think that JobVite's customer service is exceptional. I appreciate that they typically respond very quickly and then send you surveys afterwards to track how efficient their support system is. I also like how their Engage system works so I can reach out to my LinkedIn community so easily that I don't even have to think about it!

What do you dislike?

I think that there are some limitations, which I know they are working on. I have had some difficulties with their Reports section and think that this could be more user friendly and improved upon.

JobVite is great for applicant tracking, posting jobs, and also advertising jobs through their Engage platform.

Jobvite review by <span>Stuart S.</span>
Stuart S.

"Best ATS that I've ever used "

What do you like best?

I haven't gone through much formal training with Jobvite because I came into a company with tons of vacant positions and Jobvite was already implemented. I learned on the fly in less than a day. I lean on their support probably more than I should, but the customer support I receive always blows me away. For example, my last dealing with their support team was to pull some 2016 data that wasn't on their standard reports. I entered a ticket on Friday afternoon and was surprised to see receive a response on a Sunday with the information that I needed which allowed present the information Monday morning ahead of schedule.

What do you dislike?

Posting jobs to multiple job boards from Jobvite is not working out as expected.

Communication with hiring managers through the jobvite system is really easy. Jobvite is our system of record and it's easy to see any historic data when we re-visit a candidate who we previously interviewed or spoke with.

Jobvite review by Administrator in Computer Hardware
Administrator in Computer Hardware

"Best ATS I've used in years!"

What do you like best?

I enjoy the all-in-one capability. What I mean by that is being able to schedule interviews and communicate with applicants and manager via the system. The last ATS we used it was so hard to configure all of that and it was hard to track the information each candidate, but Jobvite has made it so easy.

What do you dislike?

I dislike the complexity of setting up the interview templates. I would find it much easy if we were able to edit it freely. I've had to do some training to other admins and I feel that this is the hardest part to explain/train on.

Mostly scheduling, communication, and transparency. We have Jobvite set up with our Google Calendars, so it syncs very well. Communication with managers on candidate activity has improved. I think we have benefited a lot from the transparency of the system. Managers are able to see candidates and evals, which makes our process much smoother.

Jobvite review by <span>Casandra J.</span>
Casandra J.

"Excellent system for ATS and sourcing"

What do you like best?

Easy to use in general. The dashboard is great and the collection of content on the candidates pages is just what we need.

What do you dislike?

I'd love to see more ability to customize evaluations and a better mobile experience. It would be nice to have a better way to house information we only want some people on our team to see, such as compensation information. Right now, it's a hidden field for anyone other than admins but that is just a work around. It'd be better to have it as a section of the candidate page.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It's a great system that is easy to use. The price is reasonable. If you don't need a super system, which is really more right for larger companies, then this might be perfect.

We needed a way to collect our candidates AND be able to report on our work. Our previous platform didn't have reporting capabilities outside the canned reports, which were insufficient for us. We also needed better workflows for our team. We aren't a "normal" recruiting team because we use all our employees to conduct interviews and hiring is a collaborative process. We now are able to run reports and hand off candidates well between interviewers over time.

Jobvite review by <span>Hannah S.</span>
Hannah S.

"User friendly and easy to use"

What do you like best?

That I can send bulk messages, auto reject candidates who don't match the requirements, use publisher to increase employer branding and job marketing with 800 internal employees.

What do you dislike?

The reporting that we've saved sometimes screws up and Jobvite takes weeks to repair them :'(

Recommendations to others considering the product

Mainly - use publisher, and use the preliminary questions to reject irrelevant candidates so the recruiters and Hiring Managers are spending their time going through most relevant candidates

Mainly reporting recruitment analytics. Using Jobvite to find out what are recruitment time is, what are our best avenues of Job Marketing, where should we spend more money on, which Hiring Manager is most involved with recruitment, etc.

Jobvite review by <span>Nadia A.</span>
Nadia A.

"Jobvite - ATS Review"

What do you like best?

Usability and customization. The ats is incredibly easy to use and requires minimal training. It's also incredibly customizeable. I can program standard interview questions for each requisition my HMs can access via the evaluation link. Helps to demonstrate fair hiring.

What do you dislike?

I wish the search feature was a little more built out. I'd like to be able to search for candidates using multiple collections. For example, I would love to pull all candidates who have the 'Entry Level' and 'Account Managment' tag.

Trying to keep a network of talent. With jobvite collections, I'm able to access a list of qualified candidates easily and maintain relationships with them.

Jobvite review by User in Management Consulting
User in Management Consulting

"A Connected ATS"

What do you like best?

The feature that allows you to see candidate's LinkedIn page directly from JobVIte is incredibly time saving. It is great to also know immediately from LinkedIn if a candidate is already in JobVite. Saves time and I no longer have to keep multiple tabs open while searching.

What do you dislike?

There is a delay with LinkedIn pairing to JobVite. Also a delay if working from LinkedIn... the "In JobVite" feature often takes time to appear. We should have a way of using different screening evaluations for different stages in our interview process. My technical screener questionaire should not be the same as my recruiter questionaire.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you have multiple remote jobs, may want to rethink. If you have multiple roles that are similar and social media helos recruit, definitely use! JobVite does not currently have a way to differentiate your evaluations. I.E. if you have evaluations that are specific to each stage (if your technical screening evaluation to look different from recruiter screening).

Repetative candidate look ups, which saves us itme

Jobvite review by <span>Shane O.</span>
Shane O.

"Jobvite has streamlined our process!"

What do you like best?

All the candidates information in in one place & everyone involved in the process (Recruiting, Hiring Manager, Director & HR) all have instant access to the candidate & what step in the process they are at.

What do you dislike?

Requisition process. Each position has an external posting. Then, a rec. has to be created for each recruiter assigned & another for each hiring manager. So, for one open position, 10 recruiters in the recruiting department and 12 hiring managers there ends up being 121 open requisitions.

Solving the issue of tracking candidates and information sharing between 3 departments for each candidate.

Benefits are streamlined process & information at the finger tips of everyone involved.

"Staffing Coordinator Review"

What do you like best?

Ease of use, and tools for learning. Frequent updates and ease of moving into new interfaces. In fact, rarely did I have to review update videos to continue effectively using jobvite. I especially appreciate the ability to interact between candidate, hiring manager, recruiting agency and/or recruiter through email as well as the content of communication remaining permanent record. Customer service is excellent.

What do you dislike?

Custom reports can be difficult at times and require several attempts before getting it right. Can not print comments. Can not print detailed interview summaries with exact dates and times.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Great tool.

Jobvite has allowed for my company to keep extremely accurate real time and historical data on candidate, hiring manager and recruiter in activity throughout the entire hire/interview/review process. Also easy access to historical data via search and reports.

Jobvite review by Administrator in Marketing and Advertising

"Jobvite helps manage hiring, but is not the best ATS out there"

What do you like best?

I like that it's easy to search for candidates and add and edit requisitions

Easy to post to different channels and job boards

Recruiters can have their own log in

What do you dislike?

It's not a user friendly interface. Technology and system seems very outdated and needs an upgrade. It's not easy to get help with you have an issue - no live chat feature. There are some limitations to the platform and it can be hard to navigate if you aren't the main administrator/user.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I used Jobvite over a year ago and switched to Greenhouse - they may have made technology improvements that I am not aware of.

Jobvite makes it easier to manage and streamline hiring which is necessary when you are hiring for multiple roles and have a lot of candidates in play. It helps keep everything organized and is a good main point for all hiring info and data.

Jobvite review by <span>Amanda I.</span>
Amanda I.

"Good ATS, sometimes overly complicated."

What do you like best?

I really enjoyed working with the implementation team, as well as the ability for the product to push notifications to social media sites. Being able to share posts with friends across platforms was awesome. I also enjoyed the interface between jobvite and linkedin and the ease of moving sourced candidates between the two.

What do you dislike?

I disliked how complicated the system could be at times. We are able to get the entire organization using Jobvite in some capacity -- others outside of Recruiting and HR were able to use the platform to share open roles with their social media networks -- but it made training more difficult. I think also building out individual platforms for campus events, etc was interesting but could become overly difficult.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Jobvite is a very full service ATS, so if you are going from nothing to Jobvite it may feel like you are going from 0 to 60 incredibly fast. I would also consider if you need the entire firm to be pushing notifications, or just one user. There are a ton of very interesting modules that can be turned off and on based on the organizations needs, so that is another thing to consider. Overall, Jobvite might have a semi-steep learning curve, but it is incredibly user friendly post training and really can do quite a few things for your organization in the candidate experience department.

I think that for us, moving from a very manual process of getting applications -- literally we had an email folder where applicants collected -- to as full service of a platform as Jobvite is allowed us to report on metrics, not lose candidates, and improve out candidate experience ten fold.

Jobvite review by Administrator in Internet
Administrator in Internet

"Great ATS/Onboarding Option for Small(ish) Companies!"

What do you like best?

Jobvite Customer Service is great. All reps are organized, knowledgeable and have a solid sense of urgency. The software itself has flexible customization, intuitive features and is very user friendly from an Admin perspective. Jobvite releases updates regularly (almost monthly) and has great resources available for learning, practicing the new functions. Overall, we are very happy customers!

What do you dislike?

You cannot restrict access per user for their Onboarding platform, which poses a huge problem. We have found a work-around, but this feature definitely could use improvements. There is also no integration with the I-9 Vendor they set you up with (I-9 Advantage).

Recommendations to others considering the product

Works great for our size company (700 employees), but not sure the capabilities for larger companies.

The biggest win with Jobvite is moving Onboarding to be completed and stored electronically.

Jobvite review by <span>Rachel F.</span>
Rachel F.

"Jobvite User for 3 Years"

What do you like best?

I like how customizable Jobvite is. I am able to make my own workflow for different types of requisitions and roles.

What do you dislike?

They have been crashing a lot over the past few months. It is a struggle to do my job without the system, so when it is down, I can't do much work.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Work closely with your account manager, as they are very helpful!

We track all candidates through Jobvite and have been able to improve our consistent candidate communication with templates and reminders.

Jobvite review by User in Internet

"Decent ATS, but difficult to use"

What do you like best?

Jobvite is a decent ATS and it is easy for me to track candidates and add notes to each stage that they go through during our recruitment process.

What do you dislike?

Jobvite tends to be tempermental. It runs slow at times, pulling data is difficult from the site and they have too many "Candidate Flow" options, making it a messy ATS.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Account Managers are able to help create aesthetically pleasing web or email campaigns for jobvite. Pretty helpful since Jobvite will only let users create very basic campaigns.

Jobvite is very efficient at keeping candidate info in a easy searchable format, so it gives users a good opportunity to reach out to candidates that they may not have had contact with in awhile.

Jobvite review by <span>Laura G.</span>
Laura G.

"Solid ATS, some issues but team is committed to improvement"

What do you like best?

Robust system, quick loading allows for you to move through candidates and requisitions fairly easily and has good reporting. It's a good value for the cost, and is a fairly intuitive system for basic tasks. Great implementation team, lots of training available. Continually improving the process and seem to take customer feedback to heart.

What do you dislike?

High level admin tasks can feel buried through all of the links and dashboards. Customizable to a degree, building workflows requires back end help that isn't always the fastest. There's no easy way to make on the fly changes to workflows or approvers, which in a far flung organization can be difficult. The offer letter templates have also, in my experience, been pretty finicky. The role set up is still not perfect, so we have to allow HMs to have more access than we'd like in order to give them what we need them to have.

Recommendations to others considering the product

For a mid-cost system that integrates with many other platforms, you can't go wrong with Jobvite. The implementation teams are great, though sometimes waiting to make changes after implementation can get a bit frustrating.

We switched from a previous ATS (Agile) to Jobvite due to its flexibility, reporting capabilities and better role set up. Obviate has given us a clearer picture of time to hire, referral sources, and ease of communications with candidates as well as ability to track communications.

Jobvite review by <span>Alex B.</span>
Alex B.

"Great product for mid-sized company"

What do you like best?

Great UX - very easy to use for new users. Not quite as sophisticated as Taleo, but that's park of what makes administrating and customizing the platform accessible.

Great integrations with other products list office365 and docusign.

What do you dislike?

- Can't include "custom fields" in email templates. (ie. skype of facetime address for remote video interview invites)

- no "quick list" of recently accessed requisitions and candidates

Overall management of the recruitment process and recruiting information in a single platform. Automating mechanical recruitment work. Easy to post to multiple job boards.

"Jobvite is fantastic!"

What do you like best?

Jobvite's tools are easy to use and make moving candidates through the hiring pipeline a breeze. We love the video interview functionality and the on-demand support from Jobvite customer service via chat.

What do you dislike?

There have been a few issues over the years with some features being unintuitive or inefficient, but Jobvite customer service is always responsive and helpful (and many of the issues are fixed in routine updates that always improve the product). My biggest issue now is that I wish it were possible to add hyperlinks to Jobvite email templates. A minor concern!

Jobvite has made our hiring process much more efficient and has vastly improved our ability to collect data and make sure we're hiring the best possible candidates.

"Continuous improvement"

What do you like best?

Jobvite engage is the sole differentiating feature that I would say goes above and beyond the expectations of a typical ATS. It made a huge difference for us when we did university recruiting, as well as our on-site career fairs.

New collaborative features are really helpful for our hiring team, including the app. Looking forward to additional functionality there.

What do you dislike?

The lack of customization for job descriptions and the careers landing page make for an unsatisfactory experience for anyone who works in a company that prides themselves on their culture and brand. THis is going to be essential for you to tackle as employer branding and culture become expected and commonplace.

Additionally, our team has different team members doing different evaluations for the same req. Wish we could assign the evaluation based on each interviewer.

We're in a high-growth phase and are working to solve the problems of how we hire an enormous amount of people who are also perfect fits for our company and culture. We've found that the Engage piece of Jobvite has been extremely helpful for our University recruiting.

Jobvite review by User in Computer Software

"One of the best ATS systems out there"

What do you like best?

Jobvite is one of the best ATS's systems that I've used to date. It obviously does all the basic, but they continue to innovate into the product and have a lot of features that help improve and facilitate the recruting workflow. A definite recommend to other recruiting professionals out there from me.

What do you dislike?

Their production environment seems to have regular issues. While it's not a daily impact, it's an impact that I've noticed. They are running on AWS so I'm not sure why their site has general slowness that impact user experience.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It's worth the money

Help facilitates that recruiting process. Core ATS is great, but all the other modules have helped significantly.

Jobvite review by <span>Bonnie V.</span>
Bonnie V.

"JobVite Review"

What do you like best?

Ease of use for all that touch the recruiting and onboarding processes!

What do you dislike?

Haven't really found anything significant that I don't like. Single sign on was trickier than it should've been and we decided not to utilize.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Easy to use as a user. Great transparency for managers and other HR team members to be in the loop on where things are in the hiring process. Captures all information in one place and I love that it integrates with social media to post jobs on my behalf!!

Ease of communication and transparency with managers and others involved in the hiring process. So easy to track and see where people are in the process.

Jobvite review by <span>Josh E.</span>
Josh E.

"Jobvite - Best HR System I've used "

What do you like best?

- Jobvite publisher - able to distribute jobs to your employees social media pages

- Integration friendly - Especially with HRIS systems (i.e. Workday)

- Many canned integrations

- Top notch fast customer service responses

- Customization - you pick what fields you want

Reporting - every field is reportable and since the software is so customizable you pick what is reportable

What do you dislike?

None - You would be hard pressed to find an ATS system that has more functionality than Jobvite does. If Jobvite doesn't currently have an offering it is working on it. The newly released product roadmap has many offerings on it that was on my wish list.

Recommendations to others considering the product

The reporting and sourcing benefits would be reason enough to switch plus it can fully integrate with any HRIS.

Source Tracking - Tracks the click through and hard codes this to the candidate profile

Reporting - OFCCP reporting, EEO Reporting, allows for a more data driven company culture

Pre-Interview Forms - Knock out questions, Knock in Questions

Sourcing - with Engage and Social Media HUGE ROI

Jobvite review by <span>Liz H.</span>
Liz H.

"Great way to engage with your candidate funnel"

What do you like best?

This tool makes it very easy to stay in contact and front of mind with candidates that might not be a fit for something now, but are likely to be a fit in the future.

What do you dislike?

We have a large recruiting team so it is hard to make sure everyone is on the same page with tags, the use of campaigns, etc. I can see how perfect this would be for smaller teams.

Recommendations to others considering the product

This is a strong company - even though they are relatively new, they have a great direction and are always willing to listen to feedback and improve based on their customer's desires. Very agile which makes for a great relationship.

We are able to maintain contact with candidates that are silver medalists for roles, reducing our need to start the search over. We also are able to share candidates between our large recruiting team, where before recruiters would track their funnel on individual spreadsheets. We have also been able to expand our branding efforts through social media.

Jobvite review by Executive Sponsor in Information Technology and Services
Executive Sponsor in Information Technology and Services

"Jobvite support issues"

What do you like best?

I think that the system has some solid features but we're suffered from a number of issues, including ones that have taken down our career site for quite some time.

What do you dislike?

As issues arise it's most often been us notifying Jobvite of the issues. We've been told on a number of occasions that the issue has been identified and you know about it but there has been no proactive contact from the support team to resolve the issue until we reach out on our end. Also - there have been very limited contact from our account representative and we don't feel that we have a very strong partnership due to it. It's almost like once we resigned our agreement for another year that we were forgotten about as a partner.

The ability to send Jobvites has been nice but the return on our investment in that area has not been great.

"Jobvite is Wonderful"

What do you like best?

Customer service is knowledgeable and gives me great service every time I call.

Keeping track of where candidates are in the process is easy.

As an sys admin in my company I appreciate how easy it was to pick up on Jobvite functions and to make my way around the product to customize it to our needs.

What do you dislike?

Wish the app was more robust.

While the user interface is easy to use, there are times where it is clunky. For example, I wish evaluations were a bit more user friendly.

I wish that I could build a report from scratch in the new reporting interface.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Jobvite has a lot of great features and functionality. There is obviously a learning curve, as with any new software, but once you ramp up it's pretty intuitive. The customer service is great and will do everything they can to help answer your questions. They're also coming out with improvements and announcing new features regularly, so the system has only gotten better of the almost two years we've been using it.

Before Jobvite we didn't have a robust system. So we used a lot of Google docs. Thankfully this helps us keep information in one place where managers and recruiters can all see it, we can more easily run reports, and we have support when we have issues.

"Jobvite ATS"

What do you like best?

It is a great tool for both recruiters and managers alike. They have visibility into the candidates and can assist through the process.

What do you dislike?

That they do updates every Friday and sometimes this causes delays during the week. Also, we were promised that reporting would be better and it has been very difficult to pull accurate reports for what we are trying to report on for managers.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Ask many questions during the implementations and make sure that you have an executive at the table when desiring to use a new product for the long term use. Make sure you ask for examples for reporting purposes to make sure it meets your expectations.

They used MS Outlook before and so using this ATS has really helped the business in gathering candidates for both recruiters and hiring managers to see. We have a solid database with information so that all recruiters can benefit from this. It is a very easy to use system for a company that has no system in place.

Jobvite review by <span>Karen M.</span>
Karen M.

"VP of Talent Acquisition"

What do you like best?

Software thinks like a recruiter. Smooth work flow. Great tracking. Love the LinkedIn interface so easily available.

What do you dislike?

Reporting function could be more flexible. Also rigidity around multiple number of the same positions being

filled at once. Have to create individual job reqs for each if you want independent stats

Recommendations to others considering the product

LinkedIn Integration and roadmap improvements all great

1000 people applying every month. Able to track the progress of multiple positions internationally at once.

Jobvite review by <span>Tom J.</span>
Tom J.

"Fast response time, always courteous service"

What do you like best?

Whether it's chat support, phone support or logging cases, I always get a fast response to all my questions. The platform is easy to customize without having to get a developer involved.

What do you dislike?

Honestly, there isn't much I dislike about Jobvite. Reporting is still a little convoluted and clunky, even with the new platform. It's getting better though. I don't think any ATS really does reporting very well. If I really have to nitpick, I'd add that you cannot currently post a req in multiple locations (eg San Francisco or Portland) without creating a custom "location", which does not scale to LinkedIn or other job posting sites.

Recommendations to others considering the product

No ATS is perfect - there are plusses and minuses to all of them.

Ease of interview schedule coordination in multiple offices. Req/offer approval process synced with our Finance team. Scheduled reports make it easy to track/pay out referral bonuses on a quarterly basis.

Jobvite review by Administrator in Oil & Energy
Administrator in Oil & Energy

"Good Experience with Jobvite ATS"

What do you like best?

I appreciate the monthly meetings I have setup with my Senior Customer Success Manager. She reviews the Jobvite updates with me and is available to answer any of my questions. We also did an account review to identify useful features that we were not taking advantage of and are in the process of implementing some new options.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes we have browser issues but we have been working through that with Jobvite. It would be ideal if IE and Microsoft Edge were supported as fully as Chrome. I would also like to see the integration capabilities enhanced.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Review the browser support policy to ensure it aligns with what your company uses.

We are implementing the Jobvite Smart Schedule to solve the issue of looking in Outlook for availability before scheduling the interview in Jobvite. It is a small change but will be very beneficial to our recruiters.

Jobvite review by Administrator in Automotive
Administrator in Automotive

"Made my Recruiting life so much easier"

What do you like best?

Jobvite is logically laid out- things aren't hidden in menu after menu- making it very easy to use- for job seekers, for hiring managers, and for recruiters. We have had a hard time getting hiring managers to "follow the process" of submitting feedback after interviews in the past- but Jobvite makes it very easy- they do it almost immediately now! The system allows you a certain amount of customization so you can arrange things in a way that makes sense, but it's not overwhelming.

What do you dislike?

I find the Engage feature a bit confusing, and therefore haven't used it much yet. I know it's a valuable took, I just haven't take the time to set things up.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Give it a try- their support team is awesome and they are quick to fix any issues!

Getting hiring managers to submit feedback in a timely manner, being able to track the recruiting lifecycle, keeping accurate track of requisitions and posting to multiple external job sites with no effort at all!

Jobvite review by Administrator in Transportation/Trucking/Railroad
Administrator in Transportation/Trucking/Railroad

"HR & Recruiting Specialist "

What do you like best?

The onboarding feature is probably my favorite Jobvite function. It has been an awesome tool for easing candidate's transition to our company.

What do you dislike?

Customer service can be timely when responding to issues. It would be nice if we could get someone on the phone when we call in the first time.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Great ATS! Awesome for any company that wants strong recruiting analytics, direct applications from job boards, new hire onboarding, etc.

We have started to use Jobvite's Analytics features which have helped us immensely in deciding where to put our recruiting dollars. It is also helping us better keep track of candidates and overall give the candidate a better interview and onboarding experience.

Jobvite review by User in Computer Software

"Easily Track Referrals and Application Status"

What do you like best?

Tool works well and is very transparent and simple. I enjoy that Reference Numbers, Titles and Status are very easy to track. Also, Jobvite does a great job tracking history of what jobs you might have internally applied for as well as referred individuals too. My experiance is also very good whereby I can actually track basic workflow to understand how an interview is progressing.

What do you dislike?

I can not think of many weaknesses. I have not used a mobile app and I'm not sure if that exists but I would be willing to check that out. Perhaps some additional visualizations could be added to quickly represent workflow but that is a superfluous "nice-to-have".

Recommendations to others considering the product

Consider not only using this tool for recruitment and job postings but see if the tool can be leveraged to help increase mobility within companies. This could be one of the great tools for improving internal satisfication by giving transparency into different internal careers. Companies should consider seeing if this tool could be used for retention.

Easily apply, refer and track workflow of job applications. Simple search, good use of tracking and reference numbers. The tool also makes it easy to communication with hiring managers (internally) and much simpler to apply externally with the ability to easily upload resume and/or LinkedIn.

Jobvite review by User

"Makes my Recruiting life so much easier!"

What do you like best?

Interface is set up logically- things are easy to fine and new features are added all the time.

What do you dislike?

I wish the email had a regular "inbox" where you could preview messages and move from one to the next while you're still in a message. Also, I wish all evaluations, attachments and emails for a candidate was kept with their profile no matter what position they were being considered for.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It's just so easy to use once you have all information uploaded- really does help you be a more effective recruiter, HR Manager or hiring Manager

As a team we are more organized- we are able to share candidates more easily than we have in the past, all information about a candidate is kept in their profile for the job they applied for and hiring managers have access to all candidates at all times.

Jobvite review by User in Computer Software

"Jobvite is a stable balanced platform for recruiting and talent management."

What do you like best?

I like that all the applicant's info is all in the same area and that I can see my peers feedback as well when the interviewing is complete.

What do you dislike?

I find it difficult to find all the people that have applied or have open applications in the system for the job. I sometimes don't get to interview everyone, but would still be interested in people's responses to applicants I didn't speak to directly.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would say that others should use Jobvite if they are looking for an all in one recruiting platform. It has great application tracking and dashboards to be able to identify all open headcount and approvals. I can quickly see which candidates we are passing on and which we are waiting for follow-up. It's easy to point applicants to the portal and submit their resume to get started.

We are trying to maintain a single manageable portal for recruiting and employee responses post-interview.

Jobvite review by <span>Katelyn W.</span>
Katelyn W.

"Jobvite is friendly!"

What do you like best?

-Customer Service: Friendly, helpful and relatable.

-Jobvite is always listening to the customer and making updates and changes based on feedback.

-Website appearance is simple and well-defined.

-Video interview feature!

What do you dislike?

-Random glitches with links and action pieces of the website.

-Creating reports can be somewhat difficult.

-Interface for recruiting is a little confusing and tedious.

I am using Jobvite for recruiting purposes. We don't have high-volumes in hiring but need a reliable and organized system for collecting resumes and tracking candidates to hire. Jobvite has allowed us to successfully run our small team in recruiting. We have a specific team that has greatly benefited from the video interview feature within Jobvite- it's a fantastic feature and we look forward to integrating it with other teams.

Jobvite review by <span>Helen T.</span>
Helen T.

"Jobvite is user friendly and continuously improves its features"

What do you like best?

I like that my users have a pretty easy time learning JV.

What do you dislike?

The organization of the categories of the Admin settings can be confusing. The new reporting is not as intuitive as the old reporting. I still use the old reporting tool to process my reports.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Attend the admin training on reporting and customization. Scheduler feature is great, can be improved to allow candidates to pick a time for their interview, I understand they are working on this feature.

We needed to centralize recruitment and enhance social recruiting. Jobvite allowed us to do both well.

Administrator in Financial Services

"Product is okay, not the best for what we need"

What do you like best?

Modern interface, easy to use, and in case you have a question on how to view something, it has an easy to view video tutorials to help you learn the system better.

What do you dislike?

Very pushy salesmen, during the demo I was told of a different price and terms. I was able to get it back to the original price and terms but that was a bit frustrating.

I wish the CRM offered more capabilities, you can tell they spend most of their time and resources on Jobvite Hire instead of the rest of their platform offerings.

Our company has a terrible ATS and we needed to get a great recruitment CRM. Jobvite met these expectations.

Jobvite review by Administrator in Facilities Services
Administrator in Facilities Services

"Super easy to use and navigate"

What do you like best?

I really like how easy the system is to use since you can navigate to the same place multiple different ways and overall it's really intuitive. This helps make the training for our managers even easier.

What do you dislike?

I dislike that as an Administrator, it's hard to know what we have disabled and what we could do or update to make the system better. Sometimes I wish that as an Admin, I could configure things like workflow steps on my end without having to go through support.

Solving having a transparent and centralized recruiting tracker. Prior to jobvite we were all over the place with candidates and managers!

Jobvite review by User in Financial Services

"Jobvite - the invitation to your next job!"

What do you like best?

JV is fairly intuitive for the daily user. I appreciate that I can search multiple ways, and the advancements that JV has offered, such as navigation from one candidate view back to a specific list of candidates. Lately, enhancements that have been added have been key to smoother recruitment for various positions for our organization - we have several generalists recruiting for different departments, this allows us to have conversations without duplicating testing or interviews with candidates for multiple jobs.

What do you dislike?

It's too easy to change a status or delete a list of people. When we ask hiring managers to review a list of candidates, they're actually able to change a status of a candidate with a one-click action. The problem is HR controls for compliance and brand consistency, and many hiring managers only use Jobvite on rare occasion. I'd like to be able to block them from using any status changes.

I'd also like to be able to create a list of candidates to send to a hiring manager as an internal list within Jobvite. Perhaps a section that says "Hello Hiring Manager, please review these pre-screened candidates".

Recommendations to others considering the product

As previously mentioned, a few features I would appreciate are:

- Remove one-click status changes from user type (hiring manager), or put the candidates in "view only" mode for this user type

- Ability to build and send a list quickly (select tick-boxes next to screened candidates, send list to hiring manager)

- Ability to compile a list of candidates independent of their req# (if I have a list of 30 candidates across the company to reject or send tests to, compile a list of those for quick access)

Constant and quality hiring - we use it daily to solve our recruitment efforts.

Jobvite review by <span>Mark K.</span>
Mark K.

"Good tool, needs user interface improvements"

What do you like best?

I like that everything is linked together and that HR can connect to the hiring managers very easily. I really appreciate how other people can view and provide input on candidates. That is very helpful.

What do you dislike?

The only issue that we have had is struggling to figure out the right way to do things. Specifically selecting prewritten responses on a candidate get confusing. For example, we get confused on who needs to do what. We just need to make items more specific.

Recommendations to others considering the product

comments are included in the other answers.

The benefits are great in allowing multiple people to provide feedback on customers.

Jobvite review by Administrator in Primary/Secondary Education
Administrator in Primary/Secondary Education

"Working through kinks but overall good "

What do you like best?

I like how all applicant data and communication with candidates lives in one place and how easy it is to pull metrics. It allows multi person HR teams to collaborate quite easily

What do you dislike?

I don’t like how some features are inflexible, such as evaluation criteria - we use a points system but they only have one criteria set they say is unchangeable

Recommendations to others considering the product

Make sure you capitalize on the implementation calls

People are on the same page with each other in regard to candidates

The emailing back and forth is negligible if you’re diligent about training folks

Jobvite review by Administrator in Marketing and Advertising

"Favorite ATS, but a little complex"

What do you like best?

Jobvite offers a lot of awesome features, and has an amazing smart scheduler that integrates with Outlook to view everyones calendars at once. It's great for keeping notes and tracking applicant's progress through the system. Posting and approvals for requisitions is simple, and sharing requisition duties is easy to keep track of where someone left off.

What do you dislike?

It's complex, and takes time to understand all the nuances as not all of its features are intuitive. Also, there are some functions that you can only have edited by an representative which can be time consuming as they usual ask you to submit a ticket and it typically takes a week for the change to take place.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Make sure to have someone spearheading the implementation. The setup will matter a lot in how much you have to adjust and it can be very time consuming. Watch a lot of tutorials on how to use it, because it's a good ATS, just not user friendly for those who are new to it.

Scheduling, tracking candidates and their previous relationships with us, tracking external agencies for duplicates and having a one stop shop for recruiting and HR as it integrates with other companies like Talentwise to run background checks makes life a lot easier.

Jobvite review by <span>Sean M.</span>
Sean M.

"Jobvite review"

What do you like best?

Product is very easy to use, great user interface. I very much like having the ability to customize so many things which tailor to our specific business.

What do you dislike?

The mobile app is not very useful. Cannot format the text in the help icons.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Don't bother with the expensive companies like Taleo or Icims, Jobvite can fit your business needs.

A recruiting tool to track, manage, and report our hiring needs.

"Good"

What do you like best?

It's easy to navigate and being an admin of our company's site, it's easy to enter tickets and receive responses. It allows me to stay on track while maintaining other areas of my works responsibilities.

What do you dislike?

There is nothing currently that I could add of value to what I dislike, but when I need assistant to find solutions to areas needing improvement, my account manager is always helpful and responsive.

Recommendations to others considering the product

We are a smaller company and find it just as useful to meet our needs.

It allows us to schedule interviews in an organized manor.

Jobvite review by User in Commercial Real Estate
User in Commercial Real Estate

"Our first ATS!"

What do you like best?

I love the ease of use, the ability to communicate with candidates through Jobvite, set up phone screens, in-person interviews and pretty much everything else though the system.

I like that I can schedule sending a "rejection" letter to a candidate as far as 15 days out.

What do you dislike?

I really wish we could have the ability to fully customize the outgoing emails to candidates. The current look of the emails is very basic and unless we use HTML or other coding, there is no easy way to change it.

I also don't like that notes and communication to candidates is separate for each job they've applied for.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Take the time to learn all of the functions of the product. Although it might seem daunting at first, there are some amazing features that are actually easy to use and have huge benefits.

Jobvite is our company's first applicant tracking system. It has given us the ability to house all of our candidate information in one central database.

We also use the iFrame feature on our corporate careers page, which is updated in real time. That's been a huge change from our previous method of having to manually post new jobs.

Jobvite review by User in Information Services
User in Information Services

"The interface is a bit difficult to navigate"

What do you like best?

For Jobvite, I think once I get to the page to fill out the evaluation of a candidate, it is fairly seamless and straightforward where to input what information and how to proceed with submitting the evaluation.

What do you dislike?

I really don't think the interface of Jobvite is too user friendly, from my experience with it. I find it a bit difficult and non-intuitive to navigate. Typically, with a good UX design, I don't have to think too much about where to look for something. For Jobvite, I always find that I'm 'having trouble' locating where something is or should be.

We use this for screening and evaluation of all job candidates. It is important to have the feedback itemized and aggregated all in one place to aid us in making decisions.

Jobvite review by <span>Jennifer H.</span>
Jennifer H.

"Convenient, Easy to Use, Intelligently Designed"

What do you like best?

Where to start! Jobvite has great customer service, a well-designed product that is easy to use, and a lot of capabilities (i.e. mobile-friendly) that are innovative. I love Jobvite and recommend it to clients when I can.

What do you dislike?

I'd like to see a few more questions in the questionnaire section for candidates who interviewed. I would also like to see a capability for sorting resumes based on keywords (not sure if this is already available or not).

Hiring efficiently and quickly; we've realized (and my company has done research on), how an efficient apply process decreases costs by decreasing time to fill.

Jobvite review by User in Computer Software

"Decent tool for recruiting, but an overly convoluted interface"

What do you like best?

It's good to have the history of the candidate available within the tool, so you can see what positions they have applied to. Also having links to the job description helps when dealing with large numbers of candidates.

What do you dislike?

The interface isn't really friendly at all. Too many clicks into other windows and not clear layout of information. It should be much simpler to see the candidates for your particular position as a hiring manager, as well as what other positions they have applied to in the org (within the same screen) and fewer clicks to get all the information about them.

Our company was using Jobvite as it's main online recruiting tool. It has made things much more organize and transparent than it was previously, where the HR reps were having to handle it manually.

Jobvite review by Administrator in Computer & Network Security
Administrator in Computer & Network Security

"Not for growing/larger companies"

What do you like best?

Jobvite Engage is great for Recruitment marketing campaigns, but other than that it is unreliable.

What do you dislike?

At least once a day Jobvite slows down or just will not work, which is very frustrating when you have 10+ recruiters all having trouble. We've talked to our rep multiple times about search capabilities which are terrible. They make it virtually impossible to effectively search your own candidate database for candidates.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you're a larger company, there are more effective ATS products out there.

We are starting to get more participating from hiring managers through notes and evaluations.

Jobvite review by <span>Jim N.</span>
Jim N.

"Best recruiting software that I have used!"

What do you like best?

Jobvite not only helps me to monitor and manage candidate flow it also gives me the power to reach out to candidates via marketing campaigns. The campaigns have a very professional look and are an excellent tool to attract new talent.

What do you dislike?

Searching the candidate database could be a little easier.

Monitoring candidate flow. Tracking where the candidates come from.

Jobvite review by Administrator in Higher Education
Administrator in Higher Education

"Gets the job done"

What do you like best?

The system is extremely simple. Everything is where you think it would be.

What do you dislike?

Has limitations when customizing. Would be nice to have more flexibility with workflows syncing with other systems. We also can't schedule video meetings directly through the system. It has to be on our recruiting coordinators calendar then copied over.

Recommendations to others considering the product

User friendly and simple for hiring managers. Training is most challenging hurdle.

Hiring managers are much more active in the system. Much easier to maintain applicant flow and check in on conversations with candidates.

Jobvite review by User in Staffing and Recruiting
User in Staffing and Recruiting

"Track Candidates against different Recs "

What do you like best?

You can open Recs. in Jobvite and the candidates will be filtered by requisition. You can request certain information and then have all of the candidates in one place. Thus all the resumes go in per rec and it will filter and search candidates. This is something you can also give access to recruiting firms and they can submit candidates.

What do you dislike?

It can get overwhelming if not well organized.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Keep it organized and it is a good platform for tracking and managing requisitions for hiring.

Recruiting and hiring candidates. Keeping track of the requisitions and what candidates have applied to which requisitions. You can also put in notes and the status and use it to help with interviewing and scheduling and see how the candidate is progressing internally.

Jobvite review by User in Computer Software

"Effective Way to Recruit new Talent"

What do you like best?

It's really easy to share across your LinkedIn networks and track referrals. You can easily manage across all of your requisitions, toggle resumes and select candidates you like. From the user perspective, there is an easy connect to your LinkedIn profile which saves you time and effort filling out job applications.

What do you dislike?

The UI is a little outdated. Also when candidates sync with their LinkedIn account, the automated formatting can be difficult to read.

We have used Jobvite for all of our open requisitions and hiring processes.

Jobvite review by Administrator in Information Technology and Services

"User Friendly Jobvite"

What do you like best?

User interface, Dashboard, quick job approvals by just replying to email that you got from Jobvite, identify duplicates in candidate profiles, maintains both the versions of resumes in the event a new resume for the same candidate exists.

What do you dislike?

Nothing much but they should have added more free job boards that they post all the requirements to. This is an area of improvement.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Definitely meets our needs, please try any product before you implement. Jobvite is one of the ATS I would highly recommend.

Streamlining our recruitment process and not having everyone login to the system for a simple approval button to be pressed. Also maintaining a log of all candidates interviewed and rejected/ past feedbacks.

Jobvite review by <span>Samantha R.</span>
Samantha R.

"Jobvite - Easy to Use and Hepful"

What do you like best?

Jobvite is very easy to use and intuitive. And the support is always great, fast, and responsive.

What do you dislike?

There are some aspects we would like to change that don't seem to be possibilities. I would really like to have a "If Interested..." Section where people can submit general applications to different departments, rather than just one giant pile of general applications that we have to dig through to sort.

It is nice to build a constant pipeline by having this ATS.

Jobvite review by Executive Sponsor in Computer Software
Executive Sponsor in Computer Software

"Ok for the basics"

What do you like best?

The system is fine for basic applicant tracking needs. It would be best for a company that is small to medium in size and that doesn't have complex interview or compliance needs.

What do you dislike?

The reporting system has issues often. The API has issues as well which sometimes brings down our whole career site. There isn't always a sense of urgency from Jobvite to fix the issues. The reporting is fairly basic. You cannot search for specific skillsets from within the basic tool - you have to find the req and then find the candidates.

Basic applicant tracking. Compliance for EEOC and some OFCCP related items. Reporting dumps into a data warehouse. Posting jobs to our career site.

Jobvite review by User in Internet

"candidate tracking"

What do you like best?

easy to add candidates, most of the time it's easy to schedule interviews. It's nice to have one tool/database to track recruiter activity

What do you dislike?

reporting is a pain, it's not clean and rarely does it report accurately. My company has over customized the tool and it seems harder to work with than necessary but out of the box jobvite lacks a lot of needed features

Recommendations to others considering the product

be careful about over customizing the tool, figure out what you need at the start. if you need extensive reporting, this may not be the tool for you. If you need to work globally, this also might not be the tool for you. There are different instances of JV depending on where you are in the world, when a hiring manager has a team in europe and the us, they can't work in the same version of jobvite, meaning they need additional user names and log ins, not efficient

question doesn't make sense

Jobvite review by User in Information Technology and Services

"Splendid user experience "

What do you like best?

Excellent user experience. Good integration with Google apps and LinkedIn which are both huge time-savers when scheduling interviews and posting jobs.

What do you dislike?

The pricing was a little strange after being with them 2 years. They started with us at a great rate and then proceeded to almost double the cost, though it looks like they're coming down a bit (in negotiations now).

Recommendations to others considering the product

Be sure to clarify long term pricing. They're pretty fairly priced for the quality of product you get, but I noticed a bit of miscommunication internally on pricing.

Much more efficient in recruiting good talent. Big time savings allows us to spend more time hunting instead of managing logistics and stray emails.

Jobvite review by Administrator in Banking
Administrator in Banking

"outstanding company"

What do you like best?

it is very customizable and the customer service is fantastic. I led and implemented jobvite at my previous employer and they enjoyed it so much that it is still how they manage talent acquisition.

What do you dislike?

it can be difficult to navigate at first, but once you get a hang of it, it is fantastic. it would be nice if more was customizable.

they are capturing all candidates, tracking an employees life cycle in jobvite (though they did not have employee record filing), can have employees and candidates fill our forms, receive letter, etc., hiring managers can take on a lot more while HR still can track and know what is going on.

Jobvite review by User

"Great tool that continues to improve"

What do you like best?

It's interface is easy to use, and I like that you can customize your dashboard.

What do you dislike?

Other sites are ahead of the game for example with AI scheduling and for CRMs.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Jobvite is adding new features every day, but is it staying ahead of the game? Not quite ... make sure you do a full demo on functionality.

As our ATS, jobvite is a good place to keep our candidate flow optimized

Jobvite review by User in E-Learning
User in E-Learning

"Jobvite Review"

What do you like best?

I like the whole concept behind the idea of jobvite.

What do you dislike?

What I dislike is when I was trying to recommend a position a friend for a position I could not easily add his portfolio .

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would like to recommend that you make it easier to upload portfolios and easier to refer someone even if the position is not available.

It has definitely helped keep everything documented, but to me it's like a barrier for recruiting agents to hide behind.

Jobvite review by <span>ana h.</span>
ana h.

"Jobvite it's a great tool"

What do you like best?

It is user friendly and it's easy to manage candidates information

What do you dislike?

I am comfort using this tool, don't have any comments right now

we minimize the time when uploading candidates information since we can get it all uploaded from the resume.

Jobvite review by <span>Ashley P.</span>
Ashley P.

"Amazing Implementation! "

What do you like best?

Our implementation manager has been great and extremely responsive! She's extremely helpful and knowledgeable of all of the features of the tool. When we have questions, she gets back to us within a couple of hours and if she doesn't know the answer herself, she lets us know and gets it to the right person.

What do you dislike?

A little confusing to navigate at first, but once you get the hang of everything, it gets easier.

Recommendations to others considering the product

ABSOLUTE MUST!

Reporting, collaboration, one stop shop for recruiting communications.

Jobvite review by User in Computer Software

"Solid Platform for Hiring"

What do you like best?

the ability to integrate with other systems - such as workday. It's very simple to supply a link to a candidate and then follow them through the system with audits and flows. The interview scheduling is very nice - and gives all of the necessary information to all of the interviewers - including a copy of the resume. I also like the feature to delay how many days to inform an applicant that they haven't been accepted.

What do you dislike?

Occasionally, the system will be slow. I'll end up switching to a different tab and then come back later once it's finished loading.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you want a solid platform with integrations, consider this.

Communication and workflow are the main problems that this has solved. There's at least 4 different teams in the hiring process. Every step of the process is documented and makes it easy to follow. Trying to communicate prior to this was very difficult.

Jobvite review by User in Hospital & Health Care

"Great ATS Platform with an excellent support team"

What do you like best?

I used JobVite for about 1 year and attended the onsite training in San Francisco, which was excellent. Jobvite managed our process from start to finish almost seamlessly. It integrates with outlook which is really helpful for scheduling. the templates that were saved made it really easy for us to manage communication and I loved the ability to customize.

What do you dislike?

The UI would be my biggest complaint. When scrolling through candidates it moved through the list randomly so from one position to another. It made it difficult to stay focused on one role.

Recommendations to others considering the product

They're constantly improving and offering new services. I loved using JobVite.

ATS, offer letters, candidate communications, recording feedback, organizing with other interviewers.

Jobvite review by Administrator in Information Technology and Services

"Great tool for effective, collaborative recruiting!"

What do you like best?

Our team is collaborative and our hiring managers are very hands-on. With the tools it has for sharing, notes, messaging, scheduling and feedback our team is able to have "all hands on deck" without folks stepping on each others toes. We have an employee referral program and our team is able to use Jobvite to automatically publish our job postings on their linkedin, facebook, etc or send to their contacts directly via email, etc -- this tracks automatically so we know which employee it came from, making it easier to share and earn a nice bonus!

What do you dislike?

Jobvite comes with some standard reports. I have found other more robust (and more expensive) platforms to come with better, more customizable reporting. While Jobvite does have the ability to customize reports, there were some features we were interested in capturing that were not available. That said, Jobvite is constantly making updates so it may be something we may see in the future.

We were looking for a system to help capture applicants from various sources, all in one place ... with the ability to share with team members in all locations in an easy way. With Jobvite, we can collect resumes, notes, feedback, scheduling, etc really easily and everyone involved in the recruiting process can see where we are at and what has been communicated.

Jobvite review by Administrator in Computer Software

"Jobvite -- Easy Tool, Great Customization "

What do you like best?

The best part about my experience thus far has been the amazing live chat feature that Jobvite provides. Whenever something comes up, I can quickly enter into a chat conversation with an account rep to quickly resolve my issues. Normally the process of finding resolution to my question takes less than 5 minutes and it's immediate.

What do you dislike?

I strongly dislike how Jobvite requires a message be sent to a person after an interview has been cancelled or rescheduled. If there's a workaround I either haven't found it or am looking past it.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Spend time to customize your widgets.

We are trying to stream line our recruiting process and the tool that we use. We're expecting to grow quite a bit in the upcoming year and need simplicity, efficiency, and overall ease of use on the recruiting back end.

Jobvite review by Industry Analyst / Tech Writer in Computer & Network Security
Industry Analyst / Tech Writer in Computer & Network Security

"Dysfunctional API and Inaccurate Reports your thing? Then JV is for YOU!"

What do you like best?

The user interface is OK. Good for not technical users.

What do you dislike?

Serious data structure issues. Never will admit a wrong - it's the customer's fault.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you are in talent operations and you would like a positive relationship with data, do your due diligence and don't be fooled by sales. Ask to use their reporting tool and experience the tool prior to making your decision and make your own judgement call, with caution.

I have realized more problems than benefits. Jobvite is absolutely a net negative.

Jobvite review by <span>Jennifer P.</span>
Jennifer P.

"Excellent tool for candidate pipeline management and sourcing. "

What do you like best?

This tool is multi-faceted. It allows me to add potential candidates, keep them engaged through campaigns, create searches for candidates, and to post jobs.

What do you dislike?

I would like the sourcing functionality to be a bit more user friendly.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I use this tool more for a pipeline management (adding candidates through my ATS) rather than sourcing.

For recruiters, pipeline management is huge for us. Jobvite has allowed us to input candidates as we meet them and to keep them continuously engaged so when we do have a position that may be a fit, we're able to reach out to them.

Jobvite review by <span>Nancy T.</span>
Nancy T.

"Love the ease of use!"

What do you like best?

Logging in and seeing my dashboard pop up every morning first thing is incredibly helpful. Usability is on point!

What do you dislike?

It would be great if Jobvite had a function where you could set an alert for a future candidate call or check in. It would also be helpful to have a general "notes" section in the record where all hiring managers could communicate on a candidate without having to go through the evaluation process if it isn't required.

Recruiting

Jobvite review by User in Information Technology and Services

"Just OK."

What do you like best?

I like the Dashboard page as it helps me focus my day - I can see what positions have new applications, see whether I need to enter evaluations or what candidates need to be actioned.

What do you dislike?

I wish that there was a way to source based on the resumes that are in the database. I also struggle with doing any kind of customization because creating custom templates or evaluation templates is extremely tedious and unintuitive.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you're considering using Jobvite, I think it makes a lot of sense if you only have a few openings at your company - then the site would be much easier to manage.

I'm not sure that I can think of any business problems that Jobvite is solving.

"HR Generalist"

What do you like best?

Automation of tasks, professional look of career site pages, email notifications, Jobvite Mobile Hiring Team App, workflow is a powerful tool once set up, Support has always been extremely helpful and I've learned a ton from them about what the system can do.

What do you dislike?

Wish reports were more flushed out, implementation didn't prepare us enough for reality of how system will function (workflow, email notifications, customization of application and job req), OFCCP for applicants is cumbersome, long.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Take advantage of testing during implementation, be sure you are ready to go live and that all set up is completed prior.

Business problem - reporting, centralized storage and user access

Jobvite review by Administrator in Computer Software

"I've found it to be very user friendly for both myself as the recruiter and for hiring managers"

What do you like best?

Ease of use, ability to multitask within the program, and the fact that it's user friendly not only for me as the recruiter, but for the hiring managers and our C-level execs as well.

What do you dislike?

I liked the previous UI better than the newer one. It was less confusing to try to find things. I'm sure it's a matter of getting used to it but it seems like every time I get used to it, it changes again.

Also I wish they would allow us to make changes on our own to the req. approver list without having to call and have JV reps do it on their end. Here's an example: it's a hassle if you start approving a req., and say 3 people have signed off on it, then the 4th approver changes. You have to then retract the req. approval process and start all over which costs more time. In our case, we have approvers in two countries so there's a time zone difference that we're dealing with. That means it costs us a couple more days to get a req. approved when that happens. It's happened several times where someone left the company and we had to replace them as an approver, so several req, approval processes had to be retracted and started all over again. It gets very confusing to some people in our Hungary location.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I've recommended Jobvite already to quite a few people in my network. I will say however that we were acquired and are having to eventually switch over to that company's ATS. We can maintain Jobvite for a year or possibly less, but then we'll have to give up using it. If we had our choice we would keep it.

Hiring as quickly as possible while also getting good candidates, and in some cases building a pipeline.

Jobvite review by <span>Michelle R.</span>
Michelle R.

"Jobvite- The best Recruitment and Employee Referral Tool"

What do you like best?

Jobvite clearly understands the Recruitment Process from the branded career page to the ease of use for someone to apply within a click or two. The tool is a critical part of our Recruitment Strategy as it allows for transparency throughout the recruitment process, robust and customization in reporting. It also is a great tool to promote, track and leverage Employee Referral and Publisher provides an automated platform that every employee can use. Finally, great customer support and immediate response to every questions, so I have confidence that they care about every customer.

What do you dislike?

I would like to see some more additions to the reporting tool and more API to additional complementary products. Also, would like to have a few more choices on access categories - for security - maybe some subcategories that can be customized. Also a feature to add a "group" email list for notifications.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Look to purchase the entire platform vs. ala carte option.

Improving the number and frequency of Employee Referrals. Through Jobvite, every employee has an account and access to the open jobs and can promote the company and career opportunities on multiple social media platforms in addition to directly submitting candidates to the company.

Jobvite review by <span>Colleen G.</span>
Colleen G.

"Easy to use, no matter your role"

What do you like best?

The ease of use for someone who plays multiple roles with Jobvite is great. I'm the recruiter, the scheduler and the system admin .. and Jobvite makes it easy for me to quickly figure out how to do things on the admin side (not my strong suit). What's better is if I'm ever stuck, I can log a ticket, or call, or chat with a customer service rep - and they are knowledgeable, they care about answering your question quickly and accurately and they are terrific when it comes to follow up. I also love the 'set it and forget it' features that help me advertise my openings.

What do you dislike?

I do wish there was one candidate profile so all information on a candidate could be accessed in one place, but it's my understanding that this is on the roadmap.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Having a rep walk through and hear what you need in a system is important, they will be able to help you find the best solutions. Consider who will interface with the system you choose and IMHO, this is one of the best for anyone who interacts with you - from candidate to hiring manager to admin to scheduler.

We didn't have an ATS, so having this solved the issue of getting all of our candidates centralized where I could communicate with them effectively and have a searchable database. The benefits have been shorter time to fill, increased engagement with hiring managers and the ability to build our company brand by the way we interact with candidates through Jobvite.

Jobvite review by <span>Kristen R.</span>
Kristen R.

"Great Customer Service!"

What do you like best?

The customer service with Jobvite is great. Response times are very quick. The knowledge center is also a great place to find answers to many of our questions.

What do you dislike?

Some minimal functionality when it comes to a referring employees visibility into tracking those they recommend.

Global database/reporting.

Reporting as a global organization has become more streamlined and easier.

Jobvite review by <span>Jennifer S.</span>
Jennifer S.

"Jobvite survey"

What do you like best?

the feature set is robust, the price is right for a growing organization and the support is timely.

What do you dislike?

the parser is not as effective as other AT systems I've used, can't handle multiple documents. because of the customization allowed the implementation is far longer than other ATS on the market.

Recommendations to others considering the product

The pain of customization and implementation is worth it in the long run.

managing a complex flow of candidate information and data. all of this is now in one location, we are building a candidate pipeline for future and the business users are incredibly happy.

Jobvite review by <span>bria k.</span>
bria k.

"Jobvite Review"

What do you like best?

Easy communication when help is needed. The chat feature is very helpful.

What do you dislike?

Very hard to navigate & figure out how to edit job applications.

very req focused vs candidate focused.

Jobvite review by <span>Nina B.</span>
Nina B.

"Excellent, Innovative System"

What do you like best?

The Engage tool:

Jobvite’s Engage tool allows our global Talent Acquisition team to create compelling, dynamic marketing campaigns - that’s right, marketing campaigns, not plain text recruitment pushes! These exciting campaigns help to give a prospective candidate an inside look into our company culture in order to really appreciate the opportunity at hand.

What do you dislike?

The system is a bit slow in toggling back and forth to screens, but it may be on my end? It would be nice to be able to have duel screen use within the system (candidate and requisition open at the same time, for example).

Recommendations to others considering the product

Great tool if used to the fullest.

Solving employer branding needs. Engage campaigns allow us to look like marketers!

Jobvite review by <span>Chris W.</span>
Chris W.

"Designed with Recruiters in Mind"

What do you like best?

Ease of use and customization. Extremely easy to configure the product based on your organizations hiring process. The UI is also extremely intuitive and easy on the eyes.

What do you dislike?

I'd like the pricing to be a little more competitive.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Jobvite may not be the best option for extremely large companies but for small to medium size companies it's definitely a product to consider.

Streamlining the sourcing, talent engagement and hiring process.

Jobvite review by User

"Customizable system, that provides flexibility and efficiency"

What do you like best?

A ATS that covers all aspects of the hiring lifecycle, and allows us to customize each step of the way

What do you dislike?

Some systems are new and require updates

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you are looking for a robust system that will grow with your business than you should review Jobvite.

Hiring across many differnet businesses and the flexibility to adapt different types of hiring methods to different businesses

Jobvite review by User in Banking
User in Banking

"Really enjoying it!"

What do you like best?

The implementation team was awesome and the made the process as straight forward as possible. It's super easy to move candidates through the interview workflow, making it easy to search and filter by steps. I love the main screen dashboard and how that is customizable for me.

What do you dislike?

The admin section can be a bit tricky to navigate but help is easy to get to.

Our application is MUCH more user friendly which was a big win for us and something that was important when we were shopping around! I also may learning more about reports which should also create some efficiencies.

Jobvite review by <span>Lauren G.</span>
Lauren G.

"Great tool for recruiting & tracking within a team"

What do you like best?

Jobvite does pretty much everything you need it to do to go through the recruiting cycle - it's so nice to have everything in one place, especially to communicate between teams.

What do you dislike?

sometimes there are multiple clicks required for a process that seems simple

recruiting, collaborating with human resources and recruiting, sharing recruitment responsibilities within a management team

Jobvite review by <span>Ingrid V.</span>
Ingrid V.

"training on jobvite"

What do you like best?

i like the training sessions because they're informative. jobvite is user friendly and has alot of custom options.

What do you dislike?

i don't have any concerns or complaints about jobvite.

Recommendations to others considering the product

i would highly recommend this product to jobvite.

we are using jobvite to provide a more streamline recruiting process with candidates. for example, i'll be able to send a confirmation email to all candidates after they have applied to a job posting.

Jobvite review by Internal Consultant
Internal Consultant

"Best tool for recruiting candidates and organizing data for the recruitment process"

What do you like best?

Easy uploading of candidate resumes as well as the specific workflow step for each candidates in a requisition.

What do you dislike?

nothing that I have encountered so far. all good and smooth

Recommendations to others considering the product

I recommend Jobviite to other users because it's user friendly and have everything organized may it be requisitions, candidates process or updates regarding recruitment process.

Benefits-organized data for my sourcing process

Jobvite review by <span>David P.</span>
David P.

"Recruiter using your system for Weight Watchers candidates."

What do you like best?

Simplicity of design and layout. Good forms. Well-chosen fields.

Functions well.

Easy to learn.

Not a lot of extra useless features to wade through.

What do you dislike?

Navigation is cumbersome.

Sometimes I wished for another window so that I could look at previous candidates while building a submission.

Could use some flexibilty in expressing comp, especially the non-base salary aspects.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It's easy to use.

Getting my candidates to the client easily and quickly.

It works and does allow a good view of the candidate's attributes.

Jobvite review by Administrator in Consumer Electronics
Administrator in Consumer Electronics

"Great customer service"

What do you like best?

I like the great customer service and that is is readily available.

What do you dislike?

it does seem to glitch quite a bit. Where we are unable to access the site or it loads extremely slow.We have had some issues with messaging and not receiving candidate replies and CC's not going through.

helping us with reporting and well as applicant tracking.

Jobvite review by <span>Kelly G.</span>
Kelly G.

"Recruitment Manager"

What do you like best?

It is very easy to navigate through. Plus I like the idea where it directly pushed out to my social network.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes when I run reports it is tough to really get what I need so I have to do a lot of running different reports to get what I want.

It was the fact to better track candidate interactions and to build a candidate pipeline. We realized that how great to have automatic notifications to hiring managers to gather feedback.

Jobvite review by <span>Rick G.</span>
Rick G.

"Onboarding Made Easy"

What do you like best?

The reduction in emails that I personally have to send to new hires

What do you dislike?

The email notifications are perhaps a little TOO frequent

Since I can just set up our new hires with the onboarding template for their particular state, I'm free to focus my efforts on other responsibilities as opposed to being so hands-on with the communications they receive.

Learn more about Jobvite

Jobvite Videos

Learning about Jobvite?

* We monitor all Jobvite reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.