join.me

Get everybody on the same page, when they're not in the same room, instantly. Review documents and designs. Train staff. Demo products or just show off. join.me is a ridiculously simple screen sharing tool for meetings on the fly.

Work for join.me?

Learning about join.me?

join.me Reviews

Showing 1353 join.me reviews
join.me review by <span>Michael G.</span>
Michael G.

Simplicity of Collaboration

Validated Review
What do you like best?

join.me is a simple to use but feature rich cloud based application that allows for simple to more complex collaboration and meetings. Its screen share and ability to allow other users to share their screen and or take control of the mouse are great tools that allow all participants to easily be engaged. Whether you need to start a meeting right away or schedule in advance, join.me has the ability and integration through a Google extension makes it is to use your Google calendar to add a new meeting invite to your calendar and send out to participants.

What do you dislike?

There are not very many things I find to be lacking with join.me. Perhaps in earlier releases but being a progressive customer focused company they have added features and improved the product in many ways over time. If I had to express one thing that I felt could be better it would simply be the ability to allow more video users in the pro version which currently allows 10 and can some times be restrictive for larger teams where users are spread out remotely.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Give it a try, you won't regret it.

Connecting people from various locations and allowing users to demonstrate progress, problems, plans and solutions. Its like having your entire team in one room. Without it we would not be able to be as diverse and geographically dispersed.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about join.me
join.me review by <span>Darrell R.</span>
Darrell R.
Validated Review
What do you like best?

The main advantage of this service is its simplicity. The application itself is easy to use. In addition, most importantly, creating a meeting is very simple. You only need to create a meeting, give it a name, a couple of notes and you can send an invitation to friends and colleagues. There is also integration with your Google calendar and with Outlook.

What do you dislike?

A couple of times I did not have a connection. I also do not like that there is no way to integrate join.me into my blog or website. It would be very convenient to have such an opportunity. I also do not like when I want to start a conference, the program can suddenly start to be updated. It is better that this would happen after the program is closed, and not during its launch.

Recommendations to others considering the product

You definitely should try. This service has a flexible payment system. Just basic functions will be enough for most users.

We started our acquaintance with the free version and understood how convenient this service is. So now, we use a paid subscription to our entire team. We cover all our requirements for cooperation with our customers.

0 of 0 found this helpful.

What Web Conferencing solution do you use?

join.me review by <span>Michael P.</span>
Michael P.

Easy to Connect and Host

Validated Review
What do you like best?

I like the ability to remotely host a meeting for free with our clients or future clients. I own a small business and the free online meeting and screen sharing promotes a more professional look for my business. It also provides an ease of use for my clients to be informed on our abilities. I also enjoy the mobile application. It allows me to be able to join meetings when I am away from a computer and wifi. It is a very versatility software that allows me to conference with any individual anywhere in the world. I also enjoy being able to screen share and control with other members of my team. It allows us to seamlessly collaborate and construct presentations, business plans, and timelines. It also allows us to have brainstorming sessions.

What do you dislike?

I dislike the design slightly. It looks more cartoonish than business. I also dislike the user display interface with the size and colors. The buttons are a little small making it hard to navigate when conducting a conference on a laptop screen. Also

Recommendations to others considering the product

Use join.me to fulfill your screen sharing needs. It has also allowed me to teach/tutor friends and family when they need help with school work. It is a very versatile software.

We are solving the issue of meeting with clients who live far from our location. We are able to demonstrate and present our abilities virtually saving time and money.

join.me review by <span>Nate S.</span>
Nate S.
Validated Review
What do you like best?

Join.me offers a free version of their screen sharing software, and allows those you wish to present/share your screen with to simply visit a URL and view your screen right in their browser without having to download and install anything. The paid version allows you to create a custom URL for your screen share, making it even easier for people to get to your screen.

What do you dislike?

Running the join.me app seems to noticeably and dramatically slow down my internet connection. Using the join.me audio is hit and miss as well, some people have trouble connecting to the call via web and via phone.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you just need something to facilitate quick screen sharing/audio connections, this is a great tool. If you're looking for something to host large groups or important meetings/webinars, another tool might be best.

Our team uses join.me as a backup service for times when our team GoToMeeting is double booked or unavailable. I also use the screen sharing feature when I am already on the phone with someone and want to quickly share something I have up on my monitor. I'll send them to the join.me URL and give them a quick code to see my screen. Very helpful.

join.me review by <span>Irina M.</span>
Irina M.
Validated Review
What do you like best?

I really have to say that it’s a delight to use Joinme. Maybe what I love the most of Joinme is that you can start using it by only a few clicks. It’s also a quite a cool feature that I can invite users to join my video chatrooms by adding their e-mail addresses when I’m about to start my conversation; it’s a great benefit to see that there still are video conference sites (just like Joinme) that have a great quality of audio and video. The final and greatest feature is that if you want to use Joinme for only one concurrent room, it’s free!

What do you dislike?

Here I have to state the bad news (don’t worry, there aren’t many). Actually, the only downside I could find is that Joinme gets to lag at times, so the voice and video don’t really match during some parts of the conference, and the video screen can also freeze a bit during those conferences. Other than those “dislikes” I can recommend Joinme to those people who want to take advantage of free video.conferences with their customers.

Recommendations to others considering the product

You can use Joinme if you want a reliable and painless video conference, you won’t regret it.

I can get to communicate swiftly and beautifully with my customers when I use Joinme. They love that they only have to follow the link I provide and then they’re ready to talk to me. Joinme has helped me and my customers be in touch with great ease.

join.me review by <span>Tellie A.</span>
Tellie A.

Easy to install and use

Validated Review
What do you like best?

The simplicity and functionality of the product. I have used other programs like this but they usually have a long setup process. You have to spend five to ten minutes just signing in before you can join! With this program, you can literally just click and join. In my industry, time is always of the essence. It's nice to have something that simply works when you need it to. Even for people who are band new to the product, or web conferencing altogether, its easy to walk them through it and have a meeting instantly. Anyone can do it. There is almost no way to mess it up.

What do you dislike?

I haven't found anything yet that I don't like about the program, to be honest. It is really easy to set up and use, even for first timers. Sometimes when you have many users on a meeting, it can slow down but I think that's probably really typical of most programs. If I could suggest anything, I would just say to possibly limit the meeting to however many guests the current internet speed can actually support.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Make sure you are in a place where you have a good connection- especially if you are hosting!

In my business, I often have to walk my borrowers through e-signing documents that are time sensitive, and this makes it easier. I am able to quickly get them through it with the share screen feature. They are able to see exactly what is needed.

Learn more about join.me

join.me Videos

Learning about join.me?

* We monitor all join.me reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.