join.me

Get everybody on the same page, when they're not in the same room, instantly. Review documents and designs. Train staff. Demo products or just show off. join.me is a ridiculously simple screen sharing tool for meetings on the fly.

Work for join.me?
Ringcentral office  web conferencing  2x

Learning about join.me?

join.me Reviews

Showing 1412 join.me reviews
join.me review by <span>Michael G.</span>
Michael G.

Simplicity of Collaboration

What do you like best?

join.me is a simple to use but feature rich cloud based application that allows for simple to more complex collaboration and meetings. Its screen share and ability to allow other users to share their screen and or take control of the mouse are great tools that allow all participants to easily be engaged. Whether you need to start a meeting right away or schedule in advance, join.me has the ability and integration through a Google extension makes it is to use your Google calendar to add a new meeting invite to your calendar and send out to participants.

What do you dislike?

There are not very many things I find to be lacking with join.me. Perhaps in earlier releases but being a progressive customer focused company they have added features and improved the product in many ways over time. If I had to express one thing that I felt could be better it would simply be the ability to allow more video users in the pro version which currently allows 10 and can some times be restrictive for larger teams where users are spread out remotely.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Give it a try, you won't regret it.

Connecting people from various locations and allowing users to demonstrate progress, problems, plans and solutions. Its like having your entire team in one room. Without it we would not be able to be as diverse and geographically dispersed.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about join.me
join.me review by <span>Darrell R.</span>
Darrell R.

The simple but very powerful conference service

What do you like best?

The main advantage of this service is its simplicity. The application itself is easy to use. In addition, most importantly, creating a meeting is very simple. You only need to create a meeting, give it a name, a couple of notes and you can send an invitation to friends and colleagues. There is also integration with your Google calendar and with Outlook.

What do you dislike?

A couple of times I did not have a connection. I also do not like that there is no way to integrate join.me into my blog or website. It would be very convenient to have such an opportunity. I also do not like when I want to start a conference, the program can suddenly start to be updated. It is better that this would happen after the program is closed, and not during its launch.

Recommendations to others considering the product

You definitely should try. This service has a flexible payment system. Just basic functions will be enough for most users.

We started our acquaintance with the free version and understood how convenient this service is. So now, we use a paid subscription to our entire team. We cover all our requirements for cooperation with our customers.

What Web Conferencing solution do you use?

join.me review by <span>Nicole S.</span>
Nicole S.

Join.Me

What do you like best?

The price and the features are great. We went from a company where we paid a rate/minute for every call and it was crazy how large our bills were. With Join.Me we reduced our bill to a monthly rate (except for international toll free calls) and gained more features. The online screen sharing is a great addition.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes there is echoing when using a large conference room without many people--we don't want to use headsets for each individual on the call in-house so we deal with this small issue.

Recommendations to others considering the product

The online site allows for overlap of calls with one license. We had to set up an internal "room" with outlook to ensure that there aren't overlaps in calls. This is the only thing that I think could be improved, but for now, ensuring that you find a way to avoid this, the software is great.

We've saved money as well as increased the features available. It's great to share screens and show presentations to numerous clients without requiring travel.

join.me review by <span>Britany K.</span>
Britany K.

Make your conference interactive.

What do you like best?

Software makes me better at working resources. I can make our build link to whatever we need. Setting up our individual link means that folks connecting to your meeting get information about you and your brand before they have even entered the meeting.

What do you dislike?

As for me, it is a very useful platform. With screen sharing and our connection in real time I never had problems. I hope it is will be more develop and will bring more options.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Definitily good platform for sharing and make effective meetings. For sure all your work will be much better and faster. All working process and install are really very easy to use.

The simple way to log in and control online meetings, whether members use their own phone or their computer's audio for communication. Also, we have the opportunity to share our screen works better and introduce a too big group of people has become simple even remotely.

join.me review by <span>Derick M.</span>
Derick M.

Simply conduct online meetings with shared access to the screen.

What do you like best?

I really like that I can unite people from different places and conduct reviews and demonstrations of projects. Moreover, I have the opportunity to record my sessions for future use. Video recording is very easy to create, and the quality of sound and video is very good. Simplicity in the use of basic functions makes it possible to use the service for any audience. A user-friendly interface, even for people who do not understand technology.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes there are problems with sound, especially if many people have remotely joined. Not exactly a convenient update function, namely that you need to remove and reinstall. I do not want to waste time on this.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Great for any calls or meetings with customers. Extremely easy to use. It is very simple to attach a participant - by a link or with an access code. There is an opportunity to record your online meetings for those, for example, who missed. I used both free and paid versions, and so, I believe that both have advantages. For example, with a paid version, you get the join.me domain, which allows users to easily log into the system. I tried to use other resources to hold online meetings and share the screen, but they are very slow. joinme works quickly. Therefore, I can confidently recommend this software to you!

In our company, we constantly use Join.me to showcase presentations to our partners or customers, this allows us to demonstrate those moments that are difficult to explain by phone.

join.me quickly and easily allows the client to join our online meeting on the link that we save at each meeting. Sometimes we use this service to conduct internal meetings or trainings.

join.me review by <span>Joseph J.</span>
Joseph J.

join.me really simplifies communication

What do you like best?

The first impression of the program was positive, and I am glad that it remains so after so long time. I see a large number of advantages of join.me in comparison with analogs, such as:

1. Everyone who I send an invitation to join the meeting can easily do this; they do not need to register and do a lot of unnecessary work.

2. Customize any background of the meeting. This function is not very important, but it helps to set everyone up for an enjoyable video meeting.

3. The important thing is that it is easy and quick to create a meeting.

4. There is a mobile application that will allow at any time to be in touch.

5. Sharing the screen let me hold quality and high-level meetings.

What do you dislike?

The software is quality and I had no problems at the time of using join.me. I would like the sound of the ringing to be louder.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you want to use join.me, but do not know if it will suit you or not, then you have a great opportunity to try the free version. In addition, you need to organize just a few free video meetings and you can be sure that this service it just perfect.

join.me is software that helps me and my team to contact clients, hold meetings, seminars, conferences. join.me helps to save time since I can invite to a meeting, a large number of people from different parts of the world and make one seminar for everyone. In addition, I can send a recorded of the seminar for everyone who could not join in time, it's very convenient.

Learning about join.me?

* We monitor all join.me reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.