join.me

join.me

(1,694)

Get everybody on the same page, when they're not in the same room, instantly. Review documents and designs. Train staff. Demo products or just show off. join.me is a ridiculously simple screen sharing tool for meetings on the fly.

Work for join.me?

Learning about join.me?

join.me Reviews

Showing 1,698 join.me reviews
join.me review by Julio R.
Julio R.

"Useful tool for online meetings"

What do you like best?

Allows me to share my screen with multiple people, record your screen and share calls, integrate meetings into my Gmail calendar invites, has very good video quality. The person on the other end doesn't seem to have much of a lag, if any at all. Easy of use for the end user, well-designed webpage. Simple, quick download for quick remote connections to workstations.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes drops calls, has lag time during screen share. Experiencing Latency when clicking or typing as well as bugs when focusing on specific windows on the remote computer

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you don't have too many requirements, the free version is more than enough, now for companies with many workers or who need more control over their meetings may prefer to use the paid versions. I recommend it.

It's compatible with both phones and smartphones and tablets so you can use it everywhere.

Easily having online meetings. You can communicate quickly with costumers.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about join.me
join.me review by Juan Pedro C.
Juan Pedro C.

"A simple videoconference program"

What do you like best?

Its a simple program, you only need register on the web and u can use it, its too easy to use, only send ur invite code, and all your clients can enter in the conference.

You can try program free, but you must pay for this program, its so much cheap.

Es un programa simple, tu solo necesitaras registrarte en la web y usarlo. Es muy facil de usar, solamente manda tu codigo de invitacion y tus clientes podran entrar en la videoconferencia

Tu puedes probar el programa gratis, pero deberias pagar por el, es bastante barato.

What do you dislike?

I dont like only one thing in this program, dont need instal, its only one .exe and with this u can use, i pref instal a program.

Lo unico que no me gusta es una cosa en este programa, no necesitas intalarlo, es solamente un .exe y con eso puedes usarlo, yo prefiero instalar el programa

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you want a simple program when u can use it with a pc and with smartphone, this its your program

Si esperas un programa simple, donde tu puedes usarlo con el pc y con tu telefono, este es tu programa.

One day when ill try search a program for videoconference i find this program, and i save the day with this, i can do a videoconference in my house with the smarthphone, too easy.

Un dia cuando yo estaba intentando conentrar un programa para videoconferencias yo encontre este programa y salvo mi dia, con este prograba yo pude hacer una videoconferencia en mi casa con mi telefono muy facil.

What Video Conferencing solution do you use?

join.me review by Robbie M.
Robbie M.

"Instant Screen Sharing"

What do you like best?

What I like best about join.me is that its simple to get started. You simply ask your customer to go to the site and have them click get started. Its also a great way to share files to and from the remote location. Its been great when we need a connection "right now"

What do you dislike?

I don't like the fact that it requires you to create an account to host a meeting when the person joining the meeting already has an account. It used to let you use it without an account the first time, which was great. I also wish there was a way to have it always running on a location, but for that we use Logmein which is who owns join.me.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you are currently using logmein, join.me is a great companion. Its a great product that works and requires very little of the computer. Its also great when you need to have more than one set of eyes looking over a problem or presentation.

We use join.me to support our customers remotely, especially in one off situations where you only need to connect one time. Its been really great when we have new customers an want to install join.me's big brother, Logmein. We can have the customer start a session and then once we are logged in we can install any required software. We've also realized its a good way to share with more than one person when needed.

join.me review by G. Douglas L.
G. Douglas L.

"Life changing"

What do you like best?

Join.me allows me to write on my screen and images appear on my clients' screens. This means I can coach, teach, tutor, and guide individuals who don't live in my area and it is as though I am there with them. I am still learning about the different things I can do while working with a client online. The ability to change pens with ease, create shapes, draw, and highlight makes my job much easier. The ability to record the session makes it cheaper for my client because he or she knows that repeating what I explain is not as necessary as it was before. I'm looking forward to whatever improvements the join.me team will come up with next.

What do you dislike?

Sadly, the technology occasionally drops the call. This gets better over time and has improved very much since I started with join.me

Recommendations to others considering the product

I can see this as the basis of the product of the future. I now don't have to sit in traffic to be able to do my job, which also means I can do more of my job in a less stressful way. Everything is better now I'm using join.me

I used to drive to every client and as a result put 46,000 miles each year on my car (nearly 1000 miles each week). This last week, I only put 100 miles on my car and earned twice what I earned the same time last year. It has changed my way of operating.

join.me review by Kevin B.
Kevin B.

"Easy to use and effective collaboration tool "

What do you like best?

Sending a client a meeting invitation with the join.me platform is really easy. You can set up a meeting and send the invite thru the join.me website/interface or send them an email containing a quick copy/paste from the join.me interface. Once connected clients usually have no problem navigating the options/buttons. Passing the screen back and forth between team members and clients is also streamlined & easy to do. Recording meetings is also very nice. You hit the record button, then after the meeting you can retreive your recordings.

What do you dislike?

Being on a team and having multiple presenters can create a challenge. For instance, if one person logs in and updates their name, profile photo, etc those changes will apply to anyone also using the platform. For instance, if someone else presents and updates their name/photo, the next time I present (on a totally different computer) my name and photo will be changed. Due to this we have multiple accounts which is clunky at times.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Make it easier for multiple presents to store their name/photo.

Presenting and collaborating with clients on daily meetings, routine report meetings and on large-scale projects. Join.me handles meetings of all sizes very well. Most of my meeting are virtual and Join.me allows me to effectively run my meetings.

join.me review by bhavik s.
bhavik s.

"Great meeting tool"

What do you like best?

Join me is great software. Me and my team uses a lot. There are many advantages using this software which includes, easy operation, not very complex UI. Also the best one is screen sharing. We can get clear and fast screen share if proper internet connection is there. Also join me has mobile app which makes it convenient to use anywhere.

What do you dislike?

It does not work properly in slow internet connection and voice fades away. They should provide feature that does not decrease quality of voice and decrease quality of video. Join me app sometimes heats my phone when used for longer period.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I surely recommend join me for those who are working in a team across different countries.

I use join me for meetings between our team and client. We use to demonstrate work to client from other country from join me

join.me review by Edyta B.
Edyta B.

"Easy to use and navigate free meeting software "

What do you like best?

Join.me offers users above average free plan option, making it a perfect online meeting tool for smaller companies and startups. It's video conferencing has great features, and the whole interface is very user friendly and clean looking. I also like that company displays their pricing on the page, so you know what you get prior to signing up.

What do you dislike?

While free version is pretty generous, paid version fees are per user. We also came across multiple issues with it's desktop application.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Conference calls can be difficult, but join.me offers a wide variety of features, including easy to navigate interface, screen sharing and up to 10 video feeds at a time. It is a perfect tool for small and startup businesses on budget. Or if you need last minute option for meeting scheduling.

Join.me was a great option to set up last minute, small meetings and invite partners to it (even offshore). I't user friendly interface was easy to navigate for all team members.

join.me review by Andrew W.
Andrew W.

"Good platform, but has some strange bugs"

What do you like best?

The layout is very easy to get used to. The voice and video quality seem largely dependent on the internet connection that you or the other users have available. The layout and interface are very easy to get used to and use.

What do you dislike?

The video bubbles for users when a screen is being shared are too small. The user should be able to increase or decrease the size of the bubbles. One of our users was unable to share their screen. When we went to pass them the presenter role, join.me said she needed to download the join.me desktop app, but the app was already downloaded to her computer. It took deleted the entire application and reinstalling everything to get it to work.

We are selling a healthcare technology product and join.me allows us to show our product via teleconference as well as communicate internally.

join.me review by Michael G.
Michael G.

"Simplicity of Collaboration"

What do you like best?

join.me is a simple to use but feature rich cloud based application that allows for simple to more complex collaboration and meetings. Its screen share and ability to allow other users to share their screen and or take control of the mouse are great tools that allow all participants to easily be engaged. Whether you need to start a meeting right away or schedule in advance, join.me has the ability and integration through a Google extension makes it is to use your Google calendar to add a new meeting invite to your calendar and send out to participants.

What do you dislike?

There are not very many things I find to be lacking with join.me. Perhaps in earlier releases but being a progressive customer focused company they have added features and improved the product in many ways over time. If I had to express one thing that I felt could be better it would simply be the ability to allow more video users in the pro version which currently allows 10 and can some times be restrictive for larger teams where users are spread out remotely.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Give it a try, you won't regret it.

Connecting people from various locations and allowing users to demonstrate progress, problems, plans and solutions. Its like having your entire team in one room. Without it we would not be able to be as diverse and geographically dispersed.

join.me review by Darrell R.
Darrell R.

"The simple but very powerful conference service"

What do you like best?

The main advantage of this service is its simplicity. The application itself is easy to use. In addition, most importantly, creating a meeting is very simple. You only need to create a meeting, give it a name, a couple of notes and you can send an invitation to friends and colleagues. There is also integration with your Google calendar and with Outlook.

What do you dislike?

A couple of times I did not have a connection. I also do not like that there is no way to integrate join.me into my blog or website. It would be very convenient to have such an opportunity. I also do not like when I want to start a conference, the program can suddenly start to be updated. It is better that this would happen after the program is closed, and not during its launch.

Recommendations to others considering the product

You definitely should try. This service has a flexible payment system. Just basic functions will be enough for most users.

We started our acquaintance with the free version and understood how convenient this service is. So now, we use a paid subscription to our entire team. We cover all our requirements for cooperation with our customers.

join.me review by Dayanna M.
Dayanna M.

"Join.me videoconferencias"

What do you like best?

Esta herramienta Join.me es una plataforma que busca facilitar tanto a los usuarios como a las empresas la posibilidad de crear videoconferencias o reuniones con la posibilidad de que uno de los participantes sea el administrador de la sala y pueda mostrar tanto una ventana de su sistema como una presentación en diapositivas o la pantalla completa a la vez que se comunica con los participantes a través de VoIP.

What do you dislike?

Todo me agrada su plataforma es muy sencilla y fácil de usar

Recommendations to others considering the product

Si no tienes demasiadas exigencias, la versión gratuita es más que suficiente, ahora para empresas con muchos trabajadores o que necesiten un mayor control sobre sus reuniones es posible que prefieran utilizar las versiones pagas. Excelente lo recomiendo. Sumamente accesible por su bajo costo

Entre los beneficios que brinda es que es compatible tanto con ordenadores como con smartphones y tablets. Posee audio ilimitado para todos los usuarios a través de VoIP tanto desde PC como desde dispositivos móviles y lo que mas me agrada es que permite grabar las conferencias, las cuales se almacenarán de forma segura en la nube de LogMeIn.

join.me review by Michael B.
Michael B.

"Good with some Caveats"

What do you like best?

As an IT manager, I use join.me almost daily to connect remotely to workstations. In many cases, it is really helpful to see what the enduser is seeing. Once the application is downloaded, it's easy to direct them to join my meeting and take control of their computer.

What do you dislike?

When performing administrative functions on an end-users shared screen, the Windows dialog boxes do not appear. While it is relatively easy to have an participant go to a web link to join the meeting, most of the functionality requires the application. I find that it is much easier to tell the person to download the app first. I also find it annoying when the app forces the end user to register for an account. When you are assisting people, this adds time.

I remotely support multiple people. Join.me has made this process easier.

join.me review by Nicole S.
Nicole S.

"Join.Me"

What do you like best?

The price and the features are great. We went from a company where we paid a rate/minute for every call and it was crazy how large our bills were. With Join.Me we reduced our bill to a monthly rate (except for international toll free calls) and gained more features. The online screen sharing is a great addition.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes there is echoing when using a large conference room without many people--we don't want to use headsets for each individual on the call in-house so we deal with this small issue.

Recommendations to others considering the product

The online site allows for overlap of calls with one license. We had to set up an internal "room" with outlook to ensure that there aren't overlaps in calls. This is the only thing that I think could be improved, but for now, ensuring that you find a way to avoid this, the software is great.

We've saved money as well as increased the features available. It's great to share screens and show presentations to numerous clients without requiring travel.

join.me review by Britany K.
Britany K.

"Make your conference interactive."

What do you like best?

Software makes me better at working resources. I can make our build link to whatever we need. Setting up our individual link means that folks connecting to your meeting get information about you and your brand before they have even entered the meeting.

What do you dislike?

As for me, it is a very useful platform. With screen sharing and our connection in real time I never had problems. I hope it is will be more develop and will bring more options.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Definitily good platform for sharing and make effective meetings. For sure all your work will be much better and faster. All working process and install are really very easy to use.

The simple way to log in and control online meetings, whether members use their own phone or their computer's audio for communication. Also, we have the opportunity to share our screen works better and introduce a too big group of people has become simple even remotely.

join.me review by Satishkumar G.
Satishkumar G.

"A good service when you need a backup for your main service"

What do you like best?

The ease of it when it works. I have always used it whenever my main service (Zoom / Skype) has issues. But that does not mean that this has issues. It has worked only in that means for me.

The speed. The app size and the ease.

What do you dislike?

Updating (100%) and it just hangs. Everytime you open join.me app, it updates - in windows.

I am not sure what is getting updated. Every single time. I am not happy about it at all.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Use it fresh when you do not have any further options. If you are using the existing product, it will keep updating. I am not sure why. My attachment would help you understand the reality.

Basically, when I have asked people to use join.me, I was able to accomplish 50% of the time - what I desired.

I do not have to tell the users what to do. They understand the app and install it and get ready in minutes.

However, there is another side to it. Sometimes, if they face issues, then it is done. We will not progress.

As I mentioned, this gets used as a backup service in both the organizations that I work.

The benefits are - When it works, I can ask the users to install and get up to speed in minutes.

There is no need for any explanation. Open - Install - type number - boom, you see the screen.

join.me review by Derick M.
Derick M.

"Simply conduct online meetings with shared access to the screen."

What do you like best?

I really like that I can unite people from different places and conduct reviews and demonstrations of projects. Moreover, I have the opportunity to record my sessions for future use. Video recording is very easy to create, and the quality of sound and video is very good. Simplicity in the use of basic functions makes it possible to use the service for any audience. A user-friendly interface, even for people who do not understand technology.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes there are problems with sound, especially if many people have remotely joined. Not exactly a convenient update function, namely that you need to remove and reinstall. I do not want to waste time on this.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Great for any calls or meetings with customers. Extremely easy to use. It is very simple to attach a participant - by a link or with an access code. There is an opportunity to record your online meetings for those, for example, who missed. I used both free and paid versions, and so, I believe that both have advantages. For example, with a paid version, you get the join.me domain, which allows users to easily log into the system. I tried to use other resources to hold online meetings and share the screen, but they are very slow. joinme works quickly. Therefore, I can confidently recommend this software to you!

In our company, we constantly use Join.me to showcase presentations to our partners or customers, this allows us to demonstrate those moments that are difficult to explain by phone.

join.me quickly and easily allows the client to join our online meeting on the link that we save at each meeting. Sometimes we use this service to conduct internal meetings or trainings.

join.me review by Steve H.
Steve H.

"Excellent Conferencing Tool "

What do you like best?

Light weighted and very easy to download and install on your system. Works in even slightly low connectivity as well. Option to join meeting with a custom url makes it easy to connect to anyone outside the company as well. Participant control commands are very handy to use. Recording of audio and video is of very good quality with join.me.

What do you dislike?

No issues except some occasional connectivity issues but that is just momentarily . This is a cool product and found it always working as per the expectation.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Nice product with all necessary features for audio and video features. I used it both for business meeting and personal meetings and this is really a cool product.

Meeting across the team and conferencing across the different geographic location has been seemless abd very efficient.

join.me review by Joseph J.
Joseph J.

"join.me really simplifies communication"

What do you like best?

The first impression of the program was positive, and I am glad that it remains so after so long time. I see a large number of advantages of join.me in comparison with analogs, such as:

1. Everyone who I send an invitation to join the meeting can easily do this; they do not need to register and do a lot of unnecessary work.

2. Customize any background of the meeting. This function is not very important, but it helps to set everyone up for an enjoyable video meeting.

3. The important thing is that it is easy and quick to create a meeting.

4. There is a mobile application that will allow at any time to be in touch.

5. Sharing the screen let me hold quality and high-level meetings.

What do you dislike?

The software is quality and I had no problems at the time of using join.me. I would like the sound of the ringing to be louder.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you want to use join.me, but do not know if it will suit you or not, then you have a great opportunity to try the free version. In addition, you need to organize just a few free video meetings and you can be sure that this service it just perfect.

join.me is software that helps me and my team to contact clients, hold meetings, seminars, conferences. join.me helps to save time since I can invite to a meeting, a large number of people from different parts of the world and make one seminar for everyone. In addition, I can send a recorded of the seminar for everyone who could not join in time, it's very convenient.

join.me review by Ali D.
Ali D.

"As the presenter it works OK, as the audience it can be very clunky"

What do you like best?

- Easily shows what screens you're sharing, and when you're sharing them

- Easy to switch between which screens / windows are being shared

- Chrome Extension is great like 90% of the time, but when it fails right before the meeting and the details are out of date and need to be updated and resent - that's no good.

- Presenter sharing is seamless / Presenter tools are easy to use

What do you dislike?

- Getting into meetings is a REAL struggle for my participants. Not sure how this can be made more obvious (maybe link placement? maybe numbered instructions on how to join?) we waste 5-10 minutes of every single meeting fiddling with join.me

- Chats do not seem to notify the participants in any meaningful way (no 'red dot' or pop up)

- No clear 'warning' that computer audio rarely works for people (probably a user wifi issue, but a pop up of some sort on this would be ideal)

- Seems to really crash folks computers when they use the downloaded version for the first time. causing my clients/prospect to have to restart their computers and eating into meeting time (10+ minutes frequently)

- When working with Google Slides, they frequently "disappear". The window and all tabs just go away, and join.me displays a message "shared window not available"

We do all of our platform/product demonstrations with join.me. Definitely benefits with the ease of use to set up the join.me events, based on the sheer volume of demos we do. Chrome extension has been a huge part of that.

join.me review by Rebeca E.
Rebeca E.

"VIDEO CALLS FOR WORK IS SIMPLIFIED WHEN YOU USE JOIN.ME"

What do you like best?

Join.me has become the main software I use for video calls for three main reasons:

1. It's a free software, with a great video quality. When I start conferences on this platform nI seldom get interrumption or lag issues. i mean, there might be a minor lag (of around 1 second) but this is basically nothing.

2. I think that Join me makes you look professional as an independent worker because it gives you the ability to use your own name for the link you'll create after join.me, and this will make you look better for the customers with whom you share your video call.

3. Finally, Join.me allows me to chat, send files and even have automated attendees to the conference . this way I can interact better with my current users and look more professional.

What do you dislike?

The main thing that I dislike about Join.me is that I haven't been able to integrate this into my own website. And when I call customer service, they require that you pay an amount that is a bit high for having their tool inside your website. But I understand that, as I think they need to make money. The other thing I dislike is that, even when the platform is well layed and I seldom expect lags or in terruptions, a couple times connection has been completely lost, and I lost one customer because of this. It would be a good idea for the Join.me team to look into this, as I have a stable an fast internet connection, and this happened to me twice.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I think that Join.me is one of the best video call software you'll find out there, and it's free to use!

Join.me helps me connect with my customers personally, so that we can interact directly. Join.me helps me share files, conversations and start calls with ease with all of my customers, which is an advantage because, nowadays, more and more people want intemate and personal communication before buying something.

join.me review by Nate S.
Nate S.

"Good backup/impromptu tool for screen sharing"

What do you like best?

Join.me offers a free version of their screen sharing software, and allows those you wish to present/share your screen with to simply visit a URL and view your screen right in their browser without having to download and install anything. The paid version allows you to create a custom URL for your screen share, making it even easier for people to get to your screen.

What do you dislike?

Running the join.me app seems to noticeably and dramatically slow down my internet connection. Using the join.me audio is hit and miss as well, some people have trouble connecting to the call via web and via phone.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you just need something to facilitate quick screen sharing/audio connections, this is a great tool. If you're looking for something to host large groups or important meetings/webinars, another tool might be best.

Our team uses join.me as a backup service for times when our team GoToMeeting is double booked or unavailable. I also use the screen sharing feature when I am already on the phone with someone and want to quickly share something I have up on my monitor. I'll send them to the join.me URL and give them a quick code to see my screen. Very helpful.

join.me review by Gregg G.
Gregg G.

"Easy for end users, fast screen sharing"

What do you like best?

Often screen sharing applications, for remote support (usually) can be complicated. This is a simple system - send a link, user opens link and grants you access. And when they're don't there is not software remaining installed on the user's computer - no remaining 'footprint'. Very slick and to the point, and fast to deploy.

What do you dislike?

I would like to see ability to manage multiple remote sessions in an organized fashion, on the part of the administrator (viewer of remote screens), as well as to be able to control remote screens without remote user clicking to accept.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you are handling one session at a time, great. If many, then consider a more robust solution.

Remote support sessions for clients evaluating our software development iterations on their systems.

join.me review by Irina M.
Irina M.

"Holding online meetings is easy and fun if you use Joinme"

What do you like best?

I really have to say that it’s a delight to use Joinme. Maybe what I love the most of Joinme is that you can start using it by only a few clicks. It’s also a quite a cool feature that I can invite users to join my video chatrooms by adding their e-mail addresses when I’m about to start my conversation; it’s a great benefit to see that there still are video conference sites (just like Joinme) that have a great quality of audio and video. The final and greatest feature is that if you want to use Joinme for only one concurrent room, it’s free!

What do you dislike?

Here I have to state the bad news (don’t worry, there aren’t many). Actually, the only downside I could find is that Joinme gets to lag at times, so the voice and video don’t really match during some parts of the conference, and the video screen can also freeze a bit during those conferences. Other than those “dislikes” I can recommend Joinme to those people who want to take advantage of free video.conferences with their customers.

Recommendations to others considering the product

You can use Joinme if you want a reliable and painless video conference, you won’t regret it.

I can get to communicate swiftly and beautifully with my customers when I use Joinme. They love that they only have to follow the link I provide and then they’re ready to talk to me. Joinme has helped me and my customers be in touch with great ease.

join.me review by Tellie A.
Tellie A.

"Easy to install and use"

What do you like best?

The simplicity and functionality of the product. I have used other programs like this but they usually have a long setup process. You have to spend five to ten minutes just signing in before you can join! With this program, you can literally just click and join. In my industry, time is always of the essence. It's nice to have something that simply works when you need it to. Even for people who are band new to the product, or web conferencing altogether, its easy to walk them through it and have a meeting instantly. Anyone can do it. There is almost no way to mess it up.

What do you dislike?

I haven't found anything yet that I don't like about the program, to be honest. It is really easy to set up and use, even for first timers. Sometimes when you have many users on a meeting, it can slow down but I think that's probably really typical of most programs. If I could suggest anything, I would just say to possibly limit the meeting to however many guests the current internet speed can actually support.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Make sure you are in a place where you have a good connection- especially if you are hosting!

In my business, I often have to walk my borrowers through e-signing documents that are time sensitive, and this makes it easier. I am able to quickly get them through it with the share screen feature. They are able to see exactly what is needed.

join.me review by Anuj S.
Anuj S.

"Remote meeting and conferencing tool"

What do you like best?

Easy to collaborate with remote project teams, free trial options, Screen Sharing and controlling, recording of sessions. Very easy to make someone else a presenter. Easy to use and no installation is required. With many other similar tools we had to contact IT admin to install the application first and then use it but with join me that dependency is gone and which is a huge benefit.

What do you dislike?

Audio quality. We use a seperate audio bridge line for audio as the Join me audio is not that great

Recommendations to others considering the product

It is awesome but I suggest use the trial version first and then decide.

As a project team we need to co-ordinate with so many team members in different time zone and locations and having a tool that such as Join me that can be easily accessed from almost anywhere via internet is a great benefit. Plus it is so easy to use that we don't have bother to share a tutorial on how to use Join me. Other benefits are, collaboration with far locations and project teams, document and screen sharing and recording of sessions.

join.me review by Mallorie M.
Mallorie M.

"Lacking in features and UX, especially in comparison to others in the space"

What do you like best?

Join.me allows you to send customized links for conference calling and screen sharing. It lets you chose if you'd like to use computer audio or phone audio which gives users flexibility when joining a call. I also like that it allows me to create a customizable link to send to prospects to join the call.

What do you dislike?

Join.me's UI is not very intuitive. I find that when I am sending this conference line to customers they have difficulty signing in and connecting to an audio method because it is not clear that they need to do so. It also can be very slow and unresponsive, crashing unexpectedly during or before a call.

In terms of features, Join.me is lacking some that other options (zoom, go to meeting, etc) have. It does not give you the option to pause screen sharing (allowing you to move from one screen to another without the attendee knowing that you have stopped screen sharing).

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you are using join.me for business purposes I would encourage you to look at a few other options. If you need very basic features join.me may be the cheapest option and a good fit for your team. However, if you would like to have a more professional looking conferencing tool as well as additional features and more reliable support, I would recommend going in another direction.

Looking to have a conference tool to speak with customer and prospects that allows me to screen share and speak with different time zones and country codes. The benefits are seen in the flexibility of joining via computer or phone and ability to change screen presenters.

join.me review by Danielle H.
Danielle H.

"Join.Me is Extremely Easy to Use"

What do you like best?

I love how easy it is to use Join.Me. There wasn't a big learning curve when initially using Join.Me. The more I used it, the more I took advantage of little Easter eggs within it. It has a lot of useful tools within the software to add to any presentation or webinar that you are organizing.

What do you dislike?

When watching a presentation being given it can lag, and if you are scrolling through information it will sometimes lag or jump. That can be sometimes irritating when trying to learn about a product from a clients point of view.

Recommendations to others considering the product

This is a great app for quick use and ease of use. Not always the best if you are holding a large size webinar, as we have had problems with lagging and things not showing up. I have rarely had issues when presenting information on a smaller scale though.

I have used Join.me to give demos of the software that we offer to clients from a sales point of view, and I have used it to walk clients through implementations for our software. I have also recorded webinars and demos with Join.Me. The biggest benefit that I have received is the ease of accessing the post important features, the pop up boxes that ask for next steps at the end of a presentation, and the ease of access to the conference line. Also being able to choose either a set access code or one time use access code lets you make the sessions as private as you want it to be.

join.me review by Mohamed D.
Mohamed D.

"Best Screen & Voice Sharing "

What do you like best?

It is simple to use because of its user interface. It is available with mobile application where the screen can be shared over mobile app too. There can be multiple members joined for a single meeting even in the free version. Specific name can be given like join.me/soandso which will be easy to share as a link to others to join with us.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes when compared with other systems like teamviewer or skype or anydesk, it looks like slowly the shared screen video is rendered.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If the person who doesn't know much about screen sharing softwares, then I would recommend join.me where it is very use to use. The person who want to see the screen also does not require any software. Simply a browser with good internet connection is enough

It is very easy for me to share my laptop screen with others where they can see my screen in their browser itself without any application to be installed in their system.

join.me review by Andrew B.
Andrew B.

"Join.Me is great for imrumpto meetings/conferences for screen sharing!"

What do you like best?

I like the easy-to-use functionality of join.me the best. Anyone can easily create a join.me link that they can start up anytime and quickly share the link to others in the meeting to see your screen.

What do you dislike?

I dislike that you have to have a specific join.me dial-in conference number to record audio for the meeting. It is nice that there is a record meeting option that emails you the meeting afterward, but if you are dialing in on your own conference line, the audio cannot be recorded from that line.

I had a leadership program for work with team members across the country that I had to meet with for a final project. Join.me solved the problem of the preliminary meetings where we would discuss/brainstorm what we were going to do. I, as the leader, started a join.me and they all got to see what I had come up with.

join.me review by Spencer H.
Spencer H.

"Join.me use for webinar and teleconference"

What do you like best?

The best part about using join.me for webinars and teleconferences is the super easy-to-use user interface. Everything is so intuitive and there are rarely any issues with setting them up. In addition, the audio conference feature is always very good quality. We simply share the standard, or one-time use, call-in details and we are ready to go. The ability to customize the background and icons is also a big plus. Any change that we can improve our company branding is a plus.

What do you dislike?

There is not a lot to dislike about Join.me, but one thing that could be improved is the ability to make video conferencing bubbles a little larger. When presenting material the bubbles are reduced in size so that it is hard to see each individual.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Join.me is so much simpler to use than many of the other available teleconference and webinar platforms. It is clear that ease of use was a major focus when developing Join.me.

We utilize the teleconference line almost everyday to support a variety of conference calls. It is great to use because we can have a standard dial-in number or we can opt to use a one-time dial-in code. Either way, it makes conference calls a real breeze. Presentation or training webinars are also problems that are easily solved by using Join.me. There is very little lagging that occurs when sharing presentation. This allows us to go through slide shows seamlessly.

join.me review by Danielle A.
Danielle A.

"Join Me: How I work with colleagues all over the United States "

What do you like best?

I enjoy how quick and easy the sharing of Join Me is. When a majority of your colleagues are located in other states, having an easily accessible platform to share screens is essential. When I am working with my marketing team, it's so easy to share ideas, thoughts and visions through Join Me. When I am working with my colleagues in finance, I am able to share excel sheets with them and speak about the line items together. I also learn virtually, so when I need to learn a new program, Join Me is essential to my professional development.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes logging into the application takes a moment to set up. I usually try and stay logged in each day when I start working. This could be connection issues.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Use Join Me if you are tired of having to explain ideas, thoughts or issues when you can share them plainly with your colleagues.

I have been able to solve long phone conversations when trying to explain in idea, thought, or problem by sharing my screen with colleagues. When you are able to share with someone in real time, exactly what you need or what you need help with, you are able to accomplish a lot more. Our team has realized how essential sharing screens is to a successful year.

join.me review by Valeria M.
Valeria M.

"I'm really surprised at how join.me has simplified my life."

What do you like best?

Not so long ago I found this little software that has made my life easier and more profitable, and I love it: it's surprising how I can start a new conference at any time during my day, and anticipating in advace as well, and in such an easy way, by only pressing one button. This is very important to me because I run online mentoring services that need creating events quickly (and also in advance). What´s also really useful is the join.me support team, who is friendly and helpful.

What do you dislike?

I can't really say that I dislike something, because I know that there's no such thing as software which is error-free. What I can say is that I've experienced times when all of a sudden all of the attendees to my conference stop listening to what i'm saying (with this I want to say that the sound disappears for many seconds) and, suddenly, sound returns. I suppose this might be because many thousands of people are using the software at the same time, so I can't really blame join.me.

Recommendations to others considering the product

the video conference software that offers join.me is very good, and you can invite all of your attendees to your conference. It also is really easy to use, so, what are you waiting for?

Join.me benefits my personal business a lot because if it wasn't for it, I wouldn't be able to start conferences immediately, and also invite attendees to these conferences immediately. This means that join.me enables me to be communicated with my buyers, which is the most critical part in my business to create loyal clients.

join.me review by Isak P.
Isak P.

"An Easy Way To Support Remotley "

What do you like best?

It is really easy to hop onto a customer's computer screen and provide customer support. When am on a phone call and I get to a point where I am stuck with trying to troubleshoot the issue, I can start a join.me and it's a great resource.

What do you dislike?

There is no option, that I know of, to avoid showing your screen to a customer before passing it on to the customer to see their screen. It makes for having to close tabs, etc. before starting and join.me session.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It's a great video program with a free trial option. If you are in a pinch and need remote software, it is very easy to sign up quickly.

We are using join.me as a free way to support our customers. We use it as a secondary resource when explaining a concept or troubleshooting an issue. It is good for visual learners.

join.me review by Mario S.
Mario S.

"Share files and ideas the easy way with your clients and friends"

What do you like best?

The best part of join.me is that it lets you hold meetings (both, audio and video meetings) with your clients and friends, as well as sharing ideas and even work files, all of this without leaving join.me. One additional thing that is worth praising is the quality of the meetings: you can get really clean and nitid images, so that everything you say, see and share is clear and understood; also, you get high quality audio which is also very "clean".

What do you dislike?

Even though I´ve always praised join.me video and audio quality (which is really nice) I have to say that many times the image (and sometimes even the audio) freezes or is a little bit distorted (similar to the distorted images you see on your TV when it´s getting "poor signal". Finally, one more thing I don´t really like is that, even though join.me is free, you need to price a high price if you want to integrate this on your personal or business site.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Join.me is a great software to hold online video meetings as well as sharing files and projects, all inside one place, and if you love free stuff, then you´ll love join.me because it´s free.

Join.me gives freelancers like me, as well as any other type of business owner, to talk to my clients without leaving my home. This way, I can share any ideas, improvements or new releases easily with all of them, so that they can get the attention they deserve.

join.me review by Angelica F.
Angelica F.

"Joinme experience"

What do you like best?

I like the way that I can host meetings and conferences in a free account. Team meetings are a breeze from anywhere on campus. The ease of connection is easy and quick with dependable links. The web conferencing allows me to connect with more people in more places. I also incorporate this with my students when they are unable to come to school and for hospital homebound students.

What do you dislike?

I dislike that some features still have to be paid for. However, the school district that I work for is open to allowing some resources be funded. I like that the majority of my meetings hosted can run seamlessly but I want more features for a special pricer an extended free trial. The free features are great but can be only used for so much. Maybe if I find a discount for the full version I may feel better about the software and use it even more for a small business venture being pursued.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Easy joining for all coworkers and easy meetings. Clear communication and connections are held during the entire conversation. Great to use when team member is missing and operational on all platforms. This makes it available to all coworkers despite having work technology at home.

Problems solved are the quick and ease of scheduling team conferences and meetings virtually anywhere. Team collaboration needed to be increased and with this software I am able to collaborate with team members anytime and anywhere. This keeps communication constant and consistent.

join.me review by Sofia B.
Sofia B.

"Video conferences have been made easy by join.me"

What do you like best?

I can´t believe how easy it´s to hold video conferences right now with join.me. A great feature is the ability to schedule new meeting by only selecting the option called "program meeting"; really, I´m stilla amazed at how easy this is. There´s also another great feature that enables me to record the meeting, and then easily send it to all of the attendees. I have to say that, because of everything I´ve said, all of my attendees and I love using join.me .

What do you dislike?

A not so great feature for join.me is that when you start using it, you need to download and install their own "application" and this takes a bit of time (not much of course). It would be far more useful that all of the users of join.me could start a video conference without having to download or install anything, because this would make the enterprise look more sophisticated. I don´t like either that many times, the speaker´s voice doesn´t match the audio, as there´s some lag between both.

Recommendations to others considering the product

This tool might be the last video conferencing tool you´ll ever need, because it´s easy to use, and it´s free if you don´t need to add it into your own website.

My attendees can always count on me, because they were previous clients (and they still are), and when I schedule meetings every other day in order to give them additional valuable information of the service they bought from me, they can know that I´ll always be there when they need me, and this is what join.me helps me do.

join.me review by Jason P.
Jason P.

"Worked sometimes, but not reliable in my experience"

What do you like best?

The price is good as it is one of the less expensive options out there. We also use GotoMeeting and we got Join.me as an overflow for when we had used all of our GotoMeeting conferences. Overall, it was simple to use and generally worked OK. The conference calling and screen sharing were the key features we needed. In addition, it was important to be able to hand over the presenter role to other attendees.

What do you dislike?

We had issues getting some clients connected at times which was frustrating. In addition, at least once the audio wasn't working properly and we had to use a different solution. The user interface was a bit confusing as well. Scheduling meetings was always tricky to figure out. It looks nice, but it felt like they needed to put some more effort into the desktop app and getting all the functionality into that app in a clear way.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It is very cost effective. If more expensive solutions such as WebEx or GotoMeeting aren't an option, then give Join.me a try.

We used it as a method to conference call with clients and team members. We were able to stay connected with remote partners and clients using it.

join.me review by Raphael C.
Raphael C.

"Buyer beware"

What do you like best?

Not much. Join.me does all the basic conferencing tool things: video, audio, screenshare, recording, etc. But it does it worse than most of their competitors. We're in the process of switching to uberconference.

What do you dislike?

Join.me just isn't very good. The fact that participants have to download their app to get certain functionality is a huge minus. You can't dial out to bring in additional participants. Lots of little things like that.

Plus, their support is terrible and they are trying to claim that we're locked into an annual contract and won't let us cancel.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Look elsewhere. We're in the process of switching to UberConference.

As a SaaS business, we rely heavily on conferencing tools for both sales and customer success. We wouldn't be able to sell our SaaS product or support our customers without a high quality conferencing tool.

join.me review by Jennifer W.
Jennifer W.

"Brings many locations together"

What do you like best?

I work for a franchisee that owns 55+ locations across multiple states. We are frequently using join.me for instead of conference calls. It feels more real actually looking at the person you're speaking with. I love being able to duplicate a recurring meeting, it makes it so easy. The screensharing option is also great, being able to show participants exactly what I'm looking at.

What do you dislike?

I'm not sure if it's available in a different plan, but it would be nice to be able to set up recurring meetings as recurring, instead of just duplicating and changing the date. I'm fine with duplicating, it's so much easier than creating a new one from scratch every time.

Recommendations to others considering the product

This is a great program that will allow you to bring together many different people into one different space. While it's cheaper than flying everyone in, I do think it's a little expensive compared to the other programs out there.

As mentioned above, we have 55+ locations across different states. It's fantastic to be able to get everyone "together" for meetings.

join.me review by Jan S.
Jan S.

"Easy and fast online presentations"

What do you like best?

Very simple to use, a browser is enough! No matter how technically savvy someone is, they'll manage to use this software. In Germany you have enough people ho understand "joint.me" which says more of the people on the other side of the telephone, but we always managed to get them to log in fast. We had conferences with 300+ people and it worked well.

What do you dislike?

Not ideal for conferencing, but it works. Some times it would magically not work from one computer, when we thought it may be a browser problem. It ended up not working on the computer at all, but the next day it did work as expected.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Definitely worth using, there are others popping up, but join.me is a solid choice.

Get in touch with many customers at the same time, and one to one product presentations. As soon as we started using join.me all our sales team was implementing it, which improved our sales conversion rate. We would have profited of an in-app presentation structure that helps sales people while doing presentations one on one. This would help sales team incredibly. You can say it's the responsiblility of the sales manager to organize such structured presentations, but the presentation tool could work as a perfect help at this stage. Sales people don't think of processes, they think of the next sale and join.me could ask for a premium for such feature. Let's see how it continues.

join.me review by Hugh C.
Hugh C.

"This is the perfect software for having free video conferences"

What do you like best?

Join.me is the perfect video conference solution for anyone who needs to hold online meetings: one thing I like about Join.me is that I can create a new video conference by just clicking on an option called "schedule" (new session), and then I just need to fill out the empty fields (that include options such as entering the name for the conference, entering its description and the participants). Also, I think that it´s a very professional feature to have a link for my conference that has my name at the end. Really, with Join.me it´s super easy to have a video meeting.

What do you dislike?

One thing that I don´t really like when I use join.me is that sometimes the audio and the video are a bit lagged, and some customers tell me that it looks quite funny that I´m signaling something (or even have my mouth closed) but it sounds like I´m talking. I think that this feature could be improved if Join.me hires a good team of developers to tackle the issue. Another thing that I dislike about Join.me is that the website crashes at times.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Join.me is a really helpful tool if you´re a businessman that needs to be in constant (video) contact with your customers. The best part is that it´s super easy to use, and of course, it´s free. I must warn you that you kight get a bit of lag between your video and audio.

This is an easy answer: I can get in (video) touch with my current and prospect customers; I think this is a very important part of the selling process for any business, because if you only sell to your customers and then they don´t have access to you, then your reputation won´t be great. But if you sell and indicate that they get in touch with you as many times as they want to solve any concern or issue, then your reputation will grow.

join.me review by Joshua R.
Joshua R.

"Solid Screen Share/Meeting Platform"

What do you like best?

Join.me makes it easy to freely share your screen with people on any Device from PC to Phone. What I really do like about them is if you manage the software locally and send a share link out people can view your screen-share via a simple web portal without having to download any programs to there local device, that is an option but not necessary.

What do you dislike?

When needing to have a non tech start using the program for some reason it is hard for them to properly get it downloaded, installed, and registered. I don't think the deployment of the software is set up for the novice user, based on novice users i have assisted remotely having them set it up.

Recommendations to others considering the product

You can use it with all of its core features for free so give it a try. If you need to jump into the paid version you should be able to know if you like it or not with that free version. I would recommend checking out some of the competition as well as a lot of these are popping up and they all have different costs and user participation limits because if you have a large or unknown audience level that could make a difference.

The ability to host large meetings wile sharing my screen with other presenter roles you can fill it makes it easy to communicate 1 message to a large audience from our company. On a smaller scale it helps with the 1 on 1 aspect of customer support allowing me and the customer to share screens respectively as well as giving over mouse control for assistance.

join.me review by Sravani C.
Sravani C.

"Absolutely love this tool !!"

What do you like best?

Join. me is pretty simple to use even for beginners. It gives personal meeting code for members to join and the email invite is sent directly to members. We can also save the meeting for later scheduling, which avoids last minute hassle. Also, files can be shared to only one participant out of all, which helps in maintaining secure communication. It even has a free version, although with limited features.

What do you dislike?

Automatic updates in this tool are a problem when you are about to join a meeting. This fear has pushed me to login into join.me at least 10 mins prior to any meeting schedule.

Other than that, I like all of its features and the fact that free version can be tried before going for a fully paid version. I would suggest all my other IT guys to use this upcoming tool to host their meetings.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Its easy to use and extremely useful for everyday distant communication

All of my communication with clients is being done through join.me as they just require my personal meeting code URL and nothing else to be downloaded into their machine. So clients need not worry about downloading or installing another software in their system.

join.me review by Karla N.
Karla N.

"If you want free online meetings, which are super easy to create, then you must use JoinMe"

What do you like best?

What I said in the title is really what I think: If you want free online meetings, which are super easy to create, then you must use JoinMe. The most amazing feature of JoinMe is that creating an online meeting is as easy as typing the website address and select the option for a "starting a free meeting". Then, all you have to do is give a name to your meeting link, add a title and some notes if you need them, and finally you can share your meeting with your friends by adding their e-mail addresses. The best part?Join.meand is completely free!!!

What do you dislike?

There´s something that turned me off about join.me, and it´s that they don´t offer an option to integrate their online meeting software within your blog or site. This really made me sad (and also made me cry!), as I thought that it would be possible to integrate online meetings inside my website with the help of Join.me. I also have to say that Join.me lags at times and it can freeze and crash, I mean, this doesn´t happen all the time, but it has occurred once or twice.

Recommendations to others considering the product

My honest recommendation is that you allow your loyal users to integrate your software inside their blogs, because lots of people will see that they hold their conferences inside their blogs with Join.me, and you´ll get more free exposure

Join.me helps me ommunicate with the people that buy services from me. It´s always nice to give added value to your customers when you sell a service (even if you work from home like me) and the best added value you can give is to give access to your persona, and talk to your customers, on a video call, so that they can ask anything they want and feel that you really take care of them.

join.me review by Jeffrey S.
Jeffrey S.

"Perfect screensharing software...for a price"

What do you like best?

Join.me is simply the easiest screensharing product to use...period. Others, like GoToMeeting or Google Hangouts work just as well once in the meeting, but getting in can be a trial-and-error experience for some folks on the first try. The meeting scheduling system is fast and easy to use and the personalization of the hold screen/meeting URL allows companies to brand any meeting. Their free version covers the needs of most of my team, so I don't have to pay for everyone, but I like the flexibility of the paid version.

What do you dislike?

There's nothing I dislike about this product, it even has that perfect "feel" that you love from well-built software.

Recommendations to others considering the product

The great thing about join.me is that you can try the free version to see how easy it is. Use it for a few meetings and you'll want to pay for the full version because it's so configurable and so easy.

I've had untold numbers of meetings with big companies whose conference software was too hard to work or didn't like something on my computer and wouldn't install. I've never seen this happen with Join.me and that means less wasted time waiting for the meeting to get going.

join.me review by Nate H.
Nate H.

"Basic web/video conferencing"

What do you like best?

Join.me is pretty simple to use and fairly minimalistic compared to solutions like Webex.

Once the app is installed, you can start or join a meeting (share webcam and/or desktop). When sharing the desktop you can choose the full desktop (1 monitor) or a single window.

Meeting scheduling and account management is done via the website, not in the application and is simple.

Files can be shared on a one-off basis with a single participant at a time.

Meetings can be recorded (but must use the join.me conference service to record audio).

What do you dislike?

Bubbles. They introduced "participant bubbles" recently and they're intrusive. Having to spend a few minutes at the beginning of a web presentation explaining to users on how to turn off join.me features isn't a good use of time. Bubbles appear to be focused on keeping the video conferencing front and center, but if that's not being used, they're of no use.

Forced updates. When opening the desktop app, it checks to see if there's a new version (which seems to be published every 4 to 6 week) and updates automatically. So you have to get in the habit of starting the app 10 minutes ahead of time to make sure to give the app time to update if it needs to. A better method would be asking the user to "update now or upon app closing".

Audio management. There's no in-depth audio management (per participant muting, etc.) available.

No support for use in VMs. I had used join.me successfully inside of virtual machines for a number of years. With version 3 (current version) join.me no longer works. It opens but then the UI blanks out and is no longer responsive. In contacting support, they indicated running inside a VM is not supported (though it worked for years).

User account creation for desktop app. Participants using the full desktop app (which is the only way to share a screen) must register for an account. General feedback from folks has been negative at having this as a requirement for full meeting participation.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Join.me seems a bit more focused on video conferencing than web presentations. It works for both, but ends up having annoying features (bubbles) that get in the way of pure web presentation requirements.

Quick and easy web conferencing.

join.me review by Matt D.
Matt D.

"An easy conferencing solution"

What do you like best?

The issue we always run into with a conferencing solution is the amount of time it takes our clients to connect to the web conference. In many cases, it required a lengthy download process followed by an installation process that many of our "non-tech-savvy" customers find too confusing or difficult. Join.me has always appeared to be a very favorable solution which eliminates the complexity of connecting to our meeting

What do you dislike?

The biggest issues I find people have is that they have never heard of join.me It's not a deal breaker, mind you but because people are now overly paranoid about viruses and getting personal data stolen, they ask if this IS the correct site URL

For many of our issues that require us to interface with our clients, this saves the whole process by hours. Before we would need to block out time, meet with us, fire up their computers or hand over a thumb drive with their data files on it, now we can be in and out in a matter of minutes

join.me review by Josh B.
Josh B.

"Fantastic way to share screen with users on mobile or web"

What do you like best?

Very easy to begin a conference and share a simple link that they can view your screen. They can utilize the app or just use their browsers. Works great on iPhone and iPad and you may be able to even start a conference from the app.

What do you dislike?

There is a free version but the paid version starts at quite a premium, which doesn't work for many startups or if you are not using the software on a daily basis.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Great to utilize for corporate environments where your agents need an easy share link to show clients what they are talking about. The free version does not allow you to customize your link so it just gives you some random numbers but they are usually simple to communicate over the phone on the spot or ofcourse perfect for an email

Easily connect and share my screen with clients, investors, and business partners

join.me review by Patrick O.
Patrick O.

"Great for on the fly meetings, PRO version has some limitations for large scale webinars"

What do you like best?

It is very easy to instantly jump on a conference call or a sales call and do a screen share.

What do you dislike?

When you start hosting larger scale webinars, it is more difficult to manage people who are on the call. We ended up having to try and identify individuals who had not muted their lines or placed the call on hold which interrupted the call with hold music.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Very easy to use, just need to possibly explore other options if you are looking to host larger webinars with a lot of remote users.

Our sales reps used it for quick over-the-phone sales presentations. We also used the PRO version for company wide webinars. I used it when working with remote developers to walk through new requirements and product features. We no longer use the PRO version, but still occasionaly use the free version.

join.me review by Pat H.
Pat H.

"Great Tool! "

What do you like best?

When people are having trouble accessing things on their computer, I can take control of their screen and show them what they need to do. I have had people who couldn't understand my southern accent and I was able to show them what I was doing on my screen so they could follow along.

What do you dislike?

Nothing. I like it all. I haven't found anything that I didn't like. This platform is very useful and helpful. I also found it so easy to use that others seemed to like it also.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It is easy to use and extremely helpful to all.

People who can't figure out what they need to do to access things on my website are able to be helped when I connect with them through this platform. I have had to help people find out how to do things on their own computers that I was doing on mine. Through this platform, I was able to show them in addition to telling them.

join.me review by Olivia M.
Olivia M.

"Great for Quick Screensharing"

What do you like best?

I like how easy and 'light' feeling join.me is. It's quick to install and use, and very easy to setup.

What do you dislike?

Nothing! Some may find that join.me may be lacking in features, but I feel like it's meant to be simple, straight-forward, and EASY to use. There are many webinar or screensharing softwares out there that'll do every possible thing, but for day-to-day use, join.me fits the bill.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Don't use join.me expecting the most feature-packed piece of software. It's nice for quick web conferencing and the like, but, for example, we do not use this for our webinars because it's not well laid out for bigger conferences/web events like that.

We do tele-training here. We can use join.me to show people how to use the software we sell when a verbal walkthrough isn't sufficient. We use it for a few other things if we're unable to recreate bugs on our computers and need access to the user's computer. I really can't get over how quick and easy it is to load up the software and handle the task(s) at hand.

join.me review by Brittany W.
Brittany W.

"Positive experience for Join.Me in Sales!"

What do you like best?

I used to use Join.Me a lot when doing Sales presentation for potential clients - I never had technical difficulty with the product and was happy that I could choose between having mouse control or giving it to the potential client. Join.Me also has good rates from what I know by my company using this previously.

What do you dislike?

I felt like sometimes the Join.Me codes didn't populate as quickly as I needed them - I had to have meetings ready 30 minutes in advance because of this. Once in a while the connection would go out, but that wasn't too big of a deal.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Good software!

Sales presentations - there were a lot of benefits because the potential client was able to sit back and actually enjoy the presentation. It's worrisome for them when they need to be doing a lot of work. It was easier for me to have control and do most of the work.

join.me review by Norman B.
Norman B.

"Very good for Screen sharing"

What do you like best?

I found this program super easy to use. Very fast i can found all tools which I need. About online meetings I can say that they are so simple and clear.

What do you dislike?

It's not the main reason but sometimes connect is deleted. If you are not so friendly with this software u always have support but this is plus not complain. There is not problem.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I'm recommend it. As I know that its will be nice and productive . Plus it's so easy to set up. You will enjoy . And dont afraid if you will have some problem you will solve it with support service.

I can say that really nice for office and my business. To work on big distance. So I can easily sort out working task even im not in the office. I like it and all my team.

join.me review by Britney M.
Britney M.

"Excellent, easy to use screen sharing and conference call service"

What do you like best?

I love the ability to easily share my screen with conference call or webinar attendees. I particularly like that I have my own custom URL that I can share anytime instead of requiring participants enter a code or having to schedule a webinar in advance if I need to jump on a quick screen-sharing call.

What do you dislike?

I dislike that the option to join in your browser is so small compared to the option to download their app. I have clients who are hesitant to download an app they will seldom use. Also, I have had issues with the sound on videos not transmitting during screen sharing, but that could most definitely be user error on my part.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I recommend signing up for the free trial. If you don't plan on sharing screens often, the free version is great for conference calls. I recommend taking it for a test run before signing up for the full service just to be sure it's a good fit for you.

We use join.me to hold conference calls, webinars, and screen sharing. It has made communicating with clients long-distance fast, easy and effective.

join.me review by User in Events Services
User in Events Services

"Check out the mobile version of this software!"

What do you like best?

I recently created a free account with join.me and downloaded the mobile app. I literally was able to share my mobile screen with my colleague and he walked me through how to back up my cell phone. So far I have only used the mobile version of this software and it is a lifesaver! I am definitely going to check out the desktop version. Even though my company uses another program for remote desktop support, for free software, you really can't beat it!

What do you dislike?

I honestly haven't been using join.me enough to find any negatives. I have a meeting today with a client and I need to share my screen, so I am going to try out join.me and see how it goes. It was recommended to me by a friend and I know that you can pay to upgrade and add additional features, but for simple screen sharing, the free version is pretty darn cool!

In sales, sometimes I deal with clients over the phone who are in another state. So, having the ability to share my screen will be a huge help and can assist me with my verbal presentation.

join.me review by Josh R.
Josh R.

"A decent web conferencing tool, although in my opinion there are better free tools out there."

What do you like best?

I like that you can customize your conference meeting titles. Proven to be an easy setup for the most part. Call clarity is decent.

What do you dislike?

Every time a client logs in they have to re-download the app, which proves very annoying. Groups are kind of rough. Call clarity isn't always the best. Difference between desktop app and web app is often times very confusing.

Recommendations to others considering the product

There are better conferencing tools out there. Join.me hasn't grown or been updated in a while. It's only a matter of time before it's gone or is eaten up by another competitor.

Join.me allows us to solve the issue in communicating with our clients on a global scale. We have the ability to send a simple conference link or phone number and the clients usually are able to connect to the app with minimal difficulty.

join.me review by Horacio O.
Horacio O.

"Good way of using."

What do you like best?

I like to work with JoinMe. Solution is super easy to understand. A simple way to use all of the tools. All tools in the very open place which makes more easy way to find them

What do you dislike?

I like to be with JoinMe. Never had some problem. A good way of using. The perfect way to introduce that product to all my working team. I'm happy to have that solution.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I'm glad that at this time we have good opportunity to work with this software. For sure all your work will be so effective. Very easy to install. Definitely, you should use it.

Makes out work more clear. Great solution for an online meeting. By the way, when we were using online meeting we never had a problem with connection. Gives a chance to work from any place.

join.me review by McKay D.
McKay D.

"Very Good. I wish it was cheaper but it is honestly the best deal out there."

What do you like best?

Join.me is great because it provides the features we want for the best price. #1 we can share our screen without our clients having to download the app. It also includes video recording with the paid membership. We use that A LOT. We can have our sessions recorded and send them to the client but we can also just make videos for them and send them the video.

What do you dislike?

I wish they didn't have to download the app to share their own screen but I think that is always required. I also wish it wasn't so expensive. I think something more like $15/month would be better, right now I am paying $25/month.

Recommendations to others considering the product

don't use SKYPE! Skype will make your internet so slow, the screen share is hardly usable. GoToMeeting is also good but they are more expensive if you want video recording. Don't under estimate the value of video recording, it is SUPER useful.

We can show clients documents and show them things without being in the same location. It makes it super easy to show clients things. They don't have to download anything, they can just go to our custom url and see it.

join.me review by Daniel V.
Daniel V.

"Shady billing practices"

What do you like best?

Nothing special. There are plenty that do the same thing.

What do you dislike?

Join.me by LogMeIn Inc. when billing yearly, will NINJA BILL you again again the following year. Like most ethical SaaS companies, they DON'T give you give you a courtesy email "Your plan is coming up for renewal..." PRIOR to the upcoming transaction, and they won't email you an invoice/receipt for the charge POST transaction. So unless you are keeping a close eye on your credit card statement you won't even notice you've been charged. Not knowing my plan had rebilled because LIFE, I used a handful of calling minutes into my second year. Months later, having not used Join.me I just by chance found the charge for Join.me on my credit card statement and asked for some kind of refund. These guys will ninja bill you with no prior or post notice of the transaction. Watch your wallet around them.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Choose Zoom.us or some company that won't screw you with shady ninja billing practices.

I've realized that some companies have stealthy, unethical billing practices. That they'll hide behind their "terms and conditions rather than be human.

join.me review by Michael P.
Michael P.

"Reliable screen sharing"

What do you like best?

I really like how easy is it for me to set up a screen share when I am working with a customer. It is also very easy to take control or grant control of the mouse. I also very much like the ability to share my personal link for screen sharing. This is a good product and I somewhat regularly recommend it to my friends, co-workers and others.

What do you dislike?

I do not like how much work it takes to download the desktop client. I think that it would be much nicer if there was an easier web portal that I could tell customers to use when I am working with them. This would make troubleshooting easier and faster.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Join.me is a basic, easy to use remote deck topping tool that I recommend. I have used it quite a bit, but I really do not know how much it can do. It has served me well when I need to troubleshoot with customers on their desktops as well as when I need to show potential customers my display when demoing one of my products.

The business problem that I am solving with join.me is communication with customers. This software allows me to see a customers screen when they are having an issue that they can not explain well over the phone. It also helps me a lot when I am trying to demo software that my company provides.

join.me review by Chad K.
Chad K.

"Simple to use - even for non-techs"

What do you like best?

Short URL makes it easy to go there myself and to direct others to it. It's easy to have them download the application and type in my access ID. Ability to control their computer remotely and see what they are doing is certainly a bonus.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes it's ad heavy or difficult to log in because they want you to pay for certain things and usage. Usually there are ways around it that make sense but that can sometimes get annoying and especially when working with someone else.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I've tried several different tools to accomplish this task and join.me seems to be the easiest to use. No huge tech headaches to deal with.

Remote access to someone else's computer is certainly a big bonus. As long as they have a browser and internet connection, you should be good to go.

join.me review by Scott B.
Scott B.

"Let's get together!"

What do you like best?

This is a very simple and effective way to share your screen and presentations you would like a potential client to see.

What do you dislike?

The program fails to realize it's already on your computer and will re-install or give message over and over. Also the audio aspect is clumsy right now and I do get a bit of echo--I end up using a land line to supplement the experience.

Recommendations to others considering the product

There are a lot of choices out there but for simplicity and ease of operation I would go with join.me every time.

I have a specific slide show I like to show potential customers. I taught Public Speaking on the college level for over twenty years and visual aids clarify and take the attention off you--so you can relax if you are a bit nervous.

join.me review by Adam W.
Adam W.

"Disappointed Twice"

What do you like best?

Join.me is very simple to use. It integrates with google calendar, which is fantastic.

What do you dislike?

There are many notable omissions from their list of conference lines. For instance, there is no conference line for Texas. Additionally, I have started to have issues with my screen sharing links working. What is worse is the fact that technical support was totally indifferent and condescending. Rather than solving my issue, technical support focused on showing me that the link worked for them -- totally missing the point. The point was that on several occasions my screen sharing link wasn't working for potential clients, which is a really bid deal.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Not bad for small businesses. However if you need something to work every time, or something with great support, maybe look elsewhere.

Remote presentations for prospective clients, investors etc

join.me review by Samantha D.
Samantha D.

"Join me is a life saver"

What do you like best?

I love the fact that we can do video or just sound. It makes my job so much easier because I have to communicate with 14 offices across the state of TN and I HATE traveling! We are able to do what we need to in 45 minutes to an hour and I never have to leave my office!

What do you dislike?

I don't like that there is a lag in the sound. Whenever one person is talking, if someone else chimes in, it just cuts off both people and words are missed.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I think it is the absolute best in its class!

We don't have the added expense of travel costs or lodging. The main benefit is just being about to get 20 people together at one time, no matter the location, or activities they have planned for that day. It is such a wonderful asset for our organization.

join.me review by Nikola G.
Nikola G.

"Muy útil"

What do you like best?

Creo que esta aplicación funciona muy bien y es sorprendentemente fácil de usar. Además, es una aplicación gratuita que se puede utilizar para unir a varias personas de una manera profesional o no social.

Es realmente útil para solucionar problemas y ayudar a las personas que no son muy conocedores de la tecnología a resolver los problemas informáticos que están teniendo. También me encanta que sea gratis. La versión de pago tiene muchas características geniales, pero con la gratuita nosotros hemos cubierto nuestras necesidades.. Las aplicaciones de escritorio son muy útiles. No se requiere ningún software real para descargar.

What do you dislike?

Cuando algunos de mis clientes usan mi enlace URL, Join.me no siempre lleva a la persona a mi reunión ... pero los lleva a la página principal join.me y les da la opción de crear una reunión o unirse a una reunión . Para la mayoría de las personas, este paso extra está bien, pero es un paso adicional, no obstante. Son los pequeños inconvenientes que molestan a las personas al iniciar sesión, lo que provoca una reunión menos productiva o una pantalla compartida cuando se reúnen por primera vez. Además, el hecho de no poder conectar nos ha llevado a una primera impresión menor en nuestro producto, ya que el producto de visualización de pantalla no funcionó como se esperaba desde el principio.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Es muy simple de usar y el servicio es bueno y accesible para llamadas de conferencia desde varios países al mismo tiempo.

Hace que sea fácil y rápido organizar reuniones y puedo enviar a los clientes las grabaciones después de que la reunión haya terminado

join.me review by Brittany P.
Brittany P.

"Easy to Use Form of Communication "

What do you like best?

Join.Me was easy to use and simple to navigate for both myself and clients I was meeting with. The product has a great look and feel to it - creating a professional form of Communication.

What do you dislike?

I disliked the call/wait music Join.Me had at times. Even though it's personalized - the features offered were not that great.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Join.me is your go to! If it's simple to use for clients that aren't familiar with Technology - then anyone can use it! It's that easy. Your team will catch on quickly with it as well.

Join.Me solved and helped a lot of deals move forward. Being able to show clients what the product does, and explain to them how it'd work - was a great use of it. This made it easier to move forward with sales - and opportunities.

join.me review by Stephen  S.
Stephen S.

"Easy to use and great for teaching clients"

What do you like best?

I like that once it is downloaded it is simple to use. I can switch between who is screen sharing with the click of a button. It has helped out our business a ton.

What do you dislike?

There isn't much I dislike about it, other then my clients having to download something on their end. That is probably unavoidable but some of my clients are not the most savvy when it comes to computers so the less they have to do the better.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Easy to use screen sharing software.

While coaching a client through a process it is easier for us if we can see their screen. It helps a ton when we know what the customer is clicking on, especially because we don't often use the same lingo.

join.me review by Patrick H.
Patrick H.

"This service just keeps getting better"

What do you like best?

I love the screensharing. It can be used for so many things. I love the idea that you can hand over control of another person's screen and they can drive while on your computer. This works great for remote tech support or just doing something for someone that would take too long to explain.

The chat feature is really helpful as well. I don't use the screen annotation tool much but it came in handy when I did. They even offer a free dial in number which is great to keep it all on one platform. I don't use it a lot but am happy it's there when I do.

What do you dislike?

There's not a whole lot that I don't like here. If I had to pick something, it's the annoying bubble heads recently added to the platform - but you can turn them off pretty easily.

I have experienced some latency in the past when controlling someone else's screen. Not a huge deal until you cannot click on an element or the control drops out altogether. That's rectified by relinquishing control and asking for it again. Sometimes there are dialog boxes you just cannot see on your end when you are on someone else's computer but I think that's probably more of a Windows thing.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Get the free trial. It does a great job. If your needs require then upgrade. They're a good company.

I go in and remote manage some clients' computers. It's a huge timesaver and I don't have to go to their offices to do this stuff anymore.

join.me review by Jeremy B.
Jeremy B.

"Very easy to use - easy for clients to join conference"

What do you like best?

Much less faff than Webex and some others we've used.

Very simple interface.

Plenty of local phone numbers for non-PC audio conference.

Good 'faces in bubbles' interface to show meeting attendees.

What do you dislike?

Screenshare is laggy compared to Teamviewer which we use more for support than presentation.

More limited chat / interaction facilities than Webex (and others) - not as well suited to delivering training or presentation to more than a handful of attendees.

Very irritating habit of self updating on launch without choice or notification. Not great when you're in a hurry. Puts its own icon back on the desktop each time.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Try it out. It's not for everyone but we are a small organisation (10 people) and we provide lots of demos to non-join.me users. Easier to initiate conference than with other tools.

One-click-and-you're in demonstration of our technologies to potential clients.

join.me review by Cortney L.
Cortney L.

"Join.me works!"

What do you like best?

I like that join.me is easy to use on both my side as well as the side of the person invited to the meeting. It's basic and gets the job done.

What do you dislike?

I've had malfunctions with the camera being on and at the time I wasn't aware. The user interface could be a little more user friendly.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would highly recommend join.me for those who are hosting small webinars or one on one meetings. It's easy as sending and clicking on a link!

We are able to conduct one on one meetings with our sales reps and these meetings allow us to be interactive as well as productive in a sense of on-boarding in a more thorough manner.

join.me review by Andrea H.
Andrea H.

"Join.me is the best free conference call software there is!"

What do you like best?

I love that I can use Join.Me for free whenever I want! It's so easy to use. I have used it for so many different purposes. It can be used for meetings or online tutoring. I love that you can share your screen and it has amazing video quality. I have used many other webinar software companies, and this is by far my favorite.

What do you dislike?

The only thing I dislike is that if you want to use the free feature, you can't schedule it ahead of time. You can set it up on the spot and give someone the information to get into the call, but you can't send it to them before the meeting starts unless you pay for that feature.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would absolutely check this out! It's so worth it!

I have used join.me for online tutoring when the weather and roads were really bad. It was so helpful, because I was still able to work without having to leave the comfort of my home. I have also used it for webinars where I was showing people how to use certain software or how I have set things up.

join.me review by mayra c.
mayra c.

"super easy to use!"

What do you like best?

i like been able to schedule meetings and know that there is a software that allows me to meet the expectations that i would have same as if i were there. so easy to use no training or anything required to get this meetings up and running in no time just send the request and boom there you are meeting someone and been able to work even when far away.

What do you dislike?

nothing so far everything seem pretty easy to use!

Recommendations to others considering the product

yes it is so easy to use anyone with alot to little knowledge could easy use it! it works for multiple things and everyone should be happy to be a member of this.

we have to have meetings over different places and using join.me its so easy to schedule the meetings when the traffic is bad i love been able to have a second plan when things go wrong and cant make it to where we are suppost to go. join.me is there and easy to use wit no training or any sort of software required to be able to activated it and use it i think that is what i like that most that the other person doesnt have to be a member for us to communicate most of the softwares required that the other party has the same service so that you can connect but with join.me all you have to do its send the link and give the permision!

join.me review by User

"JoinMe"

What do you like best?

I like how they give you a personalized link so you may share that link to colleagues and/or clients. It is very useful rather than sending a random link for someone to go to. If you have multiple meetings scheduled, it is very easy because you don't have to go looking for the link, you already know it.

What do you dislike?

I do not like how the free version does not let a user take over control and "drive".

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you are looking for an easy screenshare program, Join.me is the way to go!

Allowing advisors have recurring meetings with clients that do not live in the area. This has been a great way to retain clients that have moved away from the area. We have seen that as clients get younger, they are more open to doing video conferencing so they do not have to leave work and take up their afternoon. This has been a great way to retain business.

join.me review by Danielle O.
Danielle O.

"Perfect for what we need!"

What do you like best?

The record feature is definitely the best for our company. We're able to record our trainings for staff that are unable to attend, and for those who want to go back and review the information.

What do you dislike?

It would be better if we could have a multi-user account so that we didn't have to share a login.

Recommendations to others considering the product

This product is great for companies that don't have all staff under the same roof. It's great to host webinars, use as a conference call line, etc. If you need multiple user accounts to administer the program, you'll need to purchase multiple logins which can get pricey.

Staff trainings are made easier because the call-in number is the same each time, and when you are a company of 30+ employees plus the trainer, join.me makes webinars seamless.

join.me review by Marybeth A.
Marybeth A.

"Solid Meeting Software"

What do you like best?

I love the Google Calendar integration and it's great that join.me offers phone numbers in almost any country. The ability to record the meetings has come in super handy on more than one occasion.

What do you dislike?

Customers find it really confusing for some reason. People don't seem to realize they need to use the computer audio or dial in. I'm not a huge fan of the new bubbles and the giant fonts, but that's just aesthetics.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you are using Google Calendar and Chrome, join.me has a great browser plugin to allow you to easily schedule meetings. It's quick and easy to launch scheduled and unscheduled meetings. The interface seems to confuse quite a few customers, but I think that's true of most meeting software. This is the best I've used.

join.me allows us to provide live demos, screen share to solve support problems, and have meetings with customers in almost any country.

join.me review by User in Sports
User in Sports

"Join.Me is an excellent online meeting or screen-sharing software."

What do you like best?

Join.me is great because it allows you to set up a screen share quickly and easily. It only takes a few seconds to have someone type in a code and get connected. They simply visit the website, type in the code I give to them, and they are connected and viewing my screen within seconds. The platform works flawlessly and I have had no issues or lag using it.

What do you dislike?

I have not found anything I dislike about this software. It is easy to use, connects me to clients fast, and has excellent quality with no lag. The only downside to this software is that it can be expensive for the premium version but I feel it is well worth it.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Have experience with similar software such as GoToMeeting and Join.me is far easier to use and setup.

This software allows our business to meet with clients in seconds and do product demos online. Join.me makes the process quick and easy! We have conducted hundreds of screenshares using this software.

join.me review by User in Internet

"join.me for remote team and client meetings"

What do you like best?

Easy to use, web interface, no install, does not get in the way during use

What do you dislike?

sometimes confusing, and it was not immediately obvious, but creating an open meeting often results in unknown viewers - recommend that you use passwords or require approval by moderator for anyone who wishes to join meeting. When you are presenting it sometimes seems like an unexpected software upgrade is required, so always best to launch a test meeting before your actual meeting (this is not necessarily an issue with join.me, but can be embarrassing if you have people on the phone waiting for the meeting to start while you are re-installing).

Recommendations to others considering the product

This is a very easy to use product. I recommend that you do not simply create open meetings, but rather create meetings which require a password or which require the moderator to approve viewers who wish to join.

We use join.me for ad-hoc meetings with clients to show project progress, sample screens, etc. We also use it for quick team meetings when team members are traveling or in remote job sites.

join.me review by Wade R.
Wade R.

"Does the job! Well, for the average Joe. "

What do you like best?

Screensharing via a URL - no need to run a desktop app, if you're the viewer. That's a real treat. Sharing controls are simple, and even in-browser assuming mouse control works quite well. Works relatively well even over low-bandwidth connections, which many of our clients have. The install process is SO much easier than if we had to use full-on GoToMeeting with everyone who needed this.

What do you dislike?

As easy as the setup process is, there are still - believe it or not - a lot of Americans who can't figure it out. You'd think it'd be the easiest thing in the world to download a software package, run it, and look for a little number on the screen. But yeah, no. And sometimes Join.Me introduces steps - like their new user onboarding - that actually makes it HARDER for these particular "PFBKAC" customers to successfully download the app. They added new account registration as a semi-mandatory process before the app download begins and I don't think I've used it since, because it takes all of 40min to walk these particular customers through the account registration process. Was way faster when you could download it, fire it up and the session ID# would be right there.

We use it when we're working with clients who have a difficult time describing what's on their screen (generally less tech-adept users), and it's certainly helpful in that context. Having somebody download an app and run it is certainly easier than having them spend 20min describing the page they're currently on so we can figure out what they're clicking on that they shouldn't be. So, it helps save time with the neophytes, basically.

join.me review by Nicole T.
Nicole T.

"Join me is good for conducting interviews"

What do you like best?

Join me is useful for training anytime I have to conduct a staff meeting or any kind of update join me is very simple for me to send out multiple notifications and request a meeting through join me it's also a convenient way to conduct defense interviews because the officers are very quick to just click the link and begin the meeting

What do you dislike?

the only thing I noticed was join me is that it can take awhile for people to all joy and there's some kind of delay or it was actually kicking people out of the meeting when they didn't do that on their own free will so it seemed to have some technical troubleshooting that needs to be done since it was kind of causing some chaos with kicking people out of the meeting at random

It's definitely help me save time by being able to conduct one big meeting through join me I don't have to go to every person I can talk to one on one I don't have the time for that being in the law practice field

join.me review by Collin W.
Collin W.

"Excellent free resource for screen sharing"

What do you like best?

It's quick and easy to set up a screen share with someone. Especially if they are not very tech savvy.

What do you dislike?

Since it is free it is hard to complain about anything. I would like the file transfer ability.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It's a very easy to use product. If you have employees who struggle with technology, or customers who have the same trouble, it shouldn't cause any problems to have them connect for a screen share. I really love using join.me both for work and personal use.

Being able to collaborate with a team member who is out of the office, or working remotely is a huge benefit. It helps our projects keep moving along and prevents them from being delayed just because someone is not present to work on something.

join.me review by Lovely K.
Lovely K.

"Another Excellent Screen Sharing Software"

What do you like best?

I normally used Team Viewer for screen sharing or online conference. But, I was found Join.Me for approximately one years ago. Then, I have tried to use join me. It's another amazing software like team viewer. And, I use it to get access to my client's computer. I also, use Join Me for instant meeting and conference. This software is very easy to use. The simple design made it more easier for beginner. Above all it's a another great PC sharing software and no doubt about that..

What do you dislike?

Join Me is easier for the beginner but it has not enough features like team viewer or other software. Also, this is not too good for we conference. I think join me authority should bring more features on join me. Hope, they will do it day by day.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Highly recommended this software specially to beginner. It's a great selection for sharing your computer!

I use it to connect people from anywhere. Can easily get solve of my problems. Can see the progress of my team. When I use join me I think he/she is in-front of me and we are talking each other.

join.me review by Harneet S.
Harneet S.

"join.me - highly recommend!"

What do you like best?

I think I liked join.me a lot because it provides easy access for meetings to happen with offshore employees and this is a really important feature I believe because in today's day and age, offshore employees are in almost every company, and meetings that occur sometimes don't allow for all elements of teaching different processes to go through as easily as giving the mouse control to the offshore employee and letting them click around and we can talk through the steps rather than just providing an auditory list of to do steps which can get scrambled very easily.

What do you dislike?

I think I disliked the mini glitches that kept occurring where we couldn't hear one another until several tries later, and that became a frequent issue which was very time consuming and that part was the only part that I wouldn't recommend this product for, until that issue is fixed.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I recommend this product because it allows offshore employees to easily join in and have meetings and screen share for meetings to become tutorials really easily, which I think is really handy for anyone who needs to discuss and teach as I had to do a lot of the times.

Business benefits that are solved with join.me are that it allowed tutorials to offshore employees to happen seamlessly which is always a handy solution I believe as it plays such a big part as training is an important aspect of the daily work life, and doing things correctly rather than making mistakes is also equally important and because of join.me, I was able to train, and show the correct things needed to be done especially for when interns like me, leave jobs and need to have the full time employees doing the same things you may have done.

join.me review by User

"Join.Me gets the job done but there's lots of room for imrovement"

What do you like best?

Join.Me offers basic functionality and is mostly reliable. I love the integration into Google Calendar to share with my clients when they book a call with me. I appreciate the ability to record calls too.

What do you dislike?

The things that I dislike about Join.Me are the following: 1) the message letting the other end know that the call is being recorded is very alarming, 2) there is quite a delay in sending the recordings to the email - I wish I could download directly from the application, 3) there are times that either I cannot login or my client cannot login to the conference line, causing me to dial them directly.

Recommendations to others considering the product

The product was mostly reliable!

We use screen share and conference calls with our clients, so this makes it easy to share visuals and also connect with people in different locations. As a tech company, we rely on these resources to make adoption of our software as easy as possible.

join.me review by Alex G.
Alex G.

"An excellent online conferencing platform"

What do you like best?

The simplicity of join.me is magical. Okay, that might be a little dramatic, but I do truly love how quickly we can get a robust online meeting going. The host just generates a few meeting details to share with the participants. Then after a few easy steps, we're all connected! The meeting itself is wonderful. The video quality is pretty smooth and there is little to no delay in the audio, which can happen often in other online calling platforms.

What do you dislike?

The screen sharing can lack responsiveness at times. I'll sometimes have to click many times to get somethings to register, but it works okay overall.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you want an online collaboration platform that is simple and straightforward, you should really try join.me. Many of the people you work with may already use it. Even if they don't, it's truly a cinch to get connected.

I can get connected with my clients or associates very quickly. We can collaborate just as well online with join.me as we do in person. This obviously saves us much time and money. There is less of a need for us to travel since we can have quality interactions with join.me.

join.me review by Lindsey S.
Lindsey S.

"Join Join.me!"

What do you like best?

Join.me is free and very easy to use. We use this to schedule meetings with prospects so we can share our screens with them and they can see anything we are presenting.

What do you dislike?

There is really nothing I do not like....it is free and very easy to use so no complaints here. I would say the first time I used it, it had to download and wouldn't load right away, but I figured it out.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you would like a free way to connect via phone and share a screen with customers and prospects, choose join.me!

We needed a way to share our computer screens with clients and prospects. It also has a phone number to dial in to so that both parties can be on the phone from any location and see the same screen.

join.me review by Nicolette C.
Nicolette C.

"Great For Any Type Of Meeting!"

What do you like best?

I liked that it was very easy to start using and set up a free trial. I was able to set up a call with a group from school and everyone commented on its user friendly attributes. I like that you are able to share screens and give others control of the presentation.

What do you dislike?

We had some audio issues, however I am not sure how much of that was Join Me or user error by others.

Getting everyone in my group who have very hectic schedules and do not live near each other was great for productivity. Join Me enabled our group to work closer together and accomplish more work. The ability to see not only eachother but to share ideas gave the group a greater sense of connectivity.

join.me review by Jacqueline Y.
Jacqueline Y.

"Essential tool for business"

What do you like best?

Join.me is a very reliable service for conference calls and screen sharing. We had issues with Skype and Google Hangouts, specifically with video freezing and calls dropping. It is also affordable. GoToMeeting and Cisco WebEx come with much heftier price tags.

What do you dislike?

The desktop app auto-updates 3/5 times when I launch it, which can take several minutes to complete before I am using the app. It would also be nice if you could share your screen via the browser, without having to launch the app.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you need a cost-effective solution for remote conferencing and screen sharing, I do not know of a better service.

We use join.me for our weekly status meeting, with employees scattered over several states. We are able to follow along as if we were all there in the room together.

join.me review by Jake D.
Jake D.

"Great for Training"

What do you like best?

I love the simplicity of this software. People who are not tech natives are able to navigate the steps to join a join.me conference and collaborate.

What do you dislike?

Other than the fact that it isn't free forever, I don't have any real dislikes about this program.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I don't have much in the way of recommendations. Join.me is so easy to use that there isn't much to think about other than signing up and getting started. If you aren't sure if it is a good fit, just use their free trial and you'll quickly discover that the software is great and reliable.

As an accountant, I sometimes do training with my clients on accounting software. This software allows me to share my screen with my clients and walk them through the steps visually while describing the steps verbally.

join.me review by Shari L.
Shari L.

"Great free tool for virtual meetings!"

What do you like best?

Ability to give control of my computer to someone else as well as virtually meet online. I've used it a number of times when our paid-service didn't work and was able to use join.me with no issues. That's been a life saver when I needed to host a virtual meeting immediately!

What do you dislike?

Seems every time I invite someone to a meeting, even if they've used join.me before, they need to install an update or download something new.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It's great as a free backup if the service you pay for isn't working or doesn't work for others in your group.

Being able to meet with anyone no matter where we all are. Also, the ability to share screens and give control to someone else has been very useful especially when our other services failed for one reason or another.

join.me review by Sean R.
Sean R.