(1,775)

Get everybody on the same page, when they're not in the same room, instantly. Review documents and designs. Train staff. Demo products or just show off. join.me is a ridiculously simple screen sharing tool for meetings on the fly.

Work for join.me?

Learning about join.me?

join.me Reviews

Showing 1,801 join.me reviews
join.me review by Austin O.
Austin O.

"Great Free Screen Sharing Software"

What do you like best?

I like that you can use the free version and get started super easily and effortlessly begin to share your screen with others. It makes sales presentations way more effective and allows me to control what my customer is seeing 100% and keep the presentation under my control and timing.

What do you dislike?

There is not a lot I don't like about it. It can be slow from time to time and it was difficult to figure out how to switch which screen is being shared when using more than one monitor. It would be cool if there was a feature where you could share more then one screen at a time if both users have more then one screen. . Can be very slow and cause computer to lag and dysfunction when having many things open at once and especially when using an old computer. I was using an older PC for some time and when I had many Chrom tabs at once and used the screen share I would have long times for joining and experiencing lagging and my end and the consumers. Also had black screens put up form time to time.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Use it - it works and its easy, which is the name of the game!

Helps me show my digital product/service to potential clients. Allows me to walk through account setups and review ad pages with others to discuss solutions for them.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about join.me
join.me review by Cedric David B.
Cedric David B.

"Review of Join.me"

What do you like best?

Ease of use and there is a free trial version. The interface is very user-friendly and I did not have a hard time understanding how to use the application. Straight forward buttons and easy navigation panels.

What do you dislike?

Price of the paid version of the application. I would have liked that they have a permanent free version that anyone can use although with limitations as compared to the paid version of the application. This would have been free marketing to those users who do not plan on purchasing such a product.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you plan to host meetings to a very large number of participants, then this application may just be the right one for you. You can also do a free trial of the software before deciding to purchase it.

Inter-branch and inter-country meetings. This is particularly useful when a company has several branches across the globe as this application can connect a very large number of people together with relative ease in setting up a meeting or webinar. This application also has settings and a record function which are useful in reviewing long meetings and making minutes of the meeting. Another feature is the schedule meeting option which is helpful for large organizations with employees on different time zones and different countries.

What Video Conferencing solution do you use?

join.me review by John W.
John W.

"Easy to work with!"

What do you like best?

Join me is a fast and very simple program to work with if you need to get something done and of course to work with others. Join me provides a simple click download as well as a security code for your protection. Multiple members can join in and it's simple to use.

What do you dislike?

Security could be better as sometimes I have a hard time deciding on if I am actually safe using the program. A lot of people get hacked using programs like this. Not only is the security kinda iffy but, there is also a problem with scammers using this program to exploit older folks and random people out of their hard earned money. I'd say this is a really good program but, they'd have to fix the scammer issue that is currently happening.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would have to say if you'd like to try join me to do so as it can be quite an easy experience. Really simple to setup but, the support isn't always the best but, if you can get past that it's pretty damn good in very many different ways. So, if you'd like to try it I'd say defiantly give it a try. I feel like you'd like it.

We can have really as many people as we want inside the call without any worries of course quality can drop with more people but, it's nothing really big. Chat is quick and we don't have very many issues responding to each other. We can quickly setup things how we like them.

join.me review by Joel H.
Joel H.

"Great Software!"

What do you like best?

Really easy to use meeting software that also can double as remote support software.

What do you dislike?

Users have to install the full app in order to allow their screen to be seen. For less technical users this can prove challenging, although from my perspective the software is very easy to install.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Join.me is a great software to use for anyone who needs to conduct small online meetings (12 or less attendees). We also use it with many customers for remote support as it will allow the meeting Admin to see other's screens and take control of their computer when they choose to allow it. I would recommend giving their software a trial run to see if it works for you. They offer a free trial so it is certainly worth a look. Their paid service is solid and rarely has quality issues.

Online meetings, online training and remote tech support.

join.me review by Julio R.
Julio R.

"Useful tool for online meetings"

What do you like best?

Allows me to share my screen with multiple people, record your screen and share calls, integrate meetings into my Gmail calendar invites, has very good video quality. The person on the other end doesn't seem to have much of a lag, if any at all. Easy of use for the end user, well-designed webpage. Simple, quick download for quick remote connections to workstations.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes drops calls, has lag time during screen share. Experiencing Latency when clicking or typing as well as bugs when focusing on specific windows on the remote computer

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you don't have too many requirements, the free version is more than enough, now for companies with many workers or who need more control over their meetings may prefer to use the paid versions. I recommend it.

It's compatible with both phones and smartphones and tablets so you can use it everywhere.

Easily having online meetings. You can communicate quickly with costumers.

join.me review by Juan Pedro C.
Juan Pedro C.

"A simple videoconference program"

What do you like best?

Its a simple program, you only need register on the web and u can use it, its too easy to use, only send ur invite code, and all your clients can enter in the conference.

You can try program free, but you must pay for this program, its so much cheap.

Es un programa simple, tu solo necesitaras registrarte en la web y usarlo. Es muy facil de usar, solamente manda tu codigo de invitacion y tus clientes podran entrar en la videoconferencia

Tu puedes probar el programa gratis, pero deberias pagar por el, es bastante barato.

What do you dislike?

I dont like only one thing in this program, dont need instal, its only one .exe and with this u can use, i pref instal a program.

Lo unico que no me gusta es una cosa en este programa, no necesitas intalarlo, es solamente un .exe y con eso puedes usarlo, yo prefiero instalar el programa

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you want a simple program when u can use it with a pc and with smartphone, this its your program

Si esperas un programa simple, donde tu puedes usarlo con el pc y con tu telefono, este es tu programa.

One day when ill try search a program for videoconference i find this program, and i save the day with this, i can do a videoconference in my house with the smarthphone, too easy.

Un dia cuando yo estaba intentando conentrar un programa para videoconferencias yo encontre este programa y salvo mi dia, con este prograba yo pude hacer una videoconferencia en mi casa con mi telefono muy facil.

join.me review by Robbie M.
Robbie M.

"Instant Screen Sharing"

What do you like best?

What I like best about join.me is that its simple to get started. You simply ask your customer to go to the site and have them click get started. Its also a great way to share files to and from the remote location. Its been great when we need a connection "right now"

What do you dislike?

I don't like the fact that it requires you to create an account to host a meeting when the person joining the meeting already has an account. It used to let you use it without an account the first time, which was great. I also wish there was a way to have it always running on a location, but for that we use Logmein which is who owns join.me.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you are currently using logmein, join.me is a great companion. Its a great product that works and requires very little of the computer. Its also great when you need to have more than one set of eyes looking over a problem or presentation.

We use join.me to support our customers remotely, especially in one off situations where you only need to connect one time. Its been really great when we have new customers an want to install join.me's big brother, Logmein. We can have the customer start a session and then once we are logged in we can install any required software. We've also realized its a good way to share with more than one person when needed.

join.me review by G. Douglas L.
G. Douglas L.

"Life changing"

What do you like best?

Join.me allows me to write on my screen and images appear on my clients' screens. This means I can coach, teach, tutor, and guide individuals who don't live in my area and it is as though I am there with them. I am still learning about the different things I can do while working with a client online. The ability to change pens with ease, create shapes, draw, and highlight makes my job much easier. The ability to record the session makes it cheaper for my client because he or she knows that repeating what I explain is not as necessary as it was before. I'm looking forward to whatever improvements the join.me team will come up with next.

What do you dislike?

Sadly, the technology occasionally drops the call. This gets better over time and has improved very much since I started with join.me

Recommendations to others considering the product

I can see this as the basis of the product of the future. I now don't have to sit in traffic to be able to do my job, which also means I can do more of my job in a less stressful way. Everything is better now I'm using join.me

I used to drive to every client and as a result put 46,000 miles each year on my car (nearly 1000 miles each week). This last week, I only put 100 miles on my car and earned twice what I earned the same time last year. It has changed my way of operating.

join.me review by Kevin B.
Kevin B.

"Easy to use and effective collaboration tool "

What do you like best?

Sending a client a meeting invitation with the join.me platform is really easy. You can set up a meeting and send the invite thru the join.me website/interface or send them an email containing a quick copy/paste from the join.me interface. Once connected clients usually have no problem navigating the options/buttons. Passing the screen back and forth between team members and clients is also streamlined & easy to do. Recording meetings is also very nice. You hit the record button, then after the meeting you can retreive your recordings.

What do you dislike?

Being on a team and having multiple presenters can create a challenge. For instance, if one person logs in and updates their name, profile photo, etc those changes will apply to anyone also using the platform. For instance, if someone else presents and updates their name/photo, the next time I present (on a totally different computer) my name and photo will be changed. Due to this we have multiple accounts which is clunky at times.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Make it easier for multiple presents to store their name/photo.

Presenting and collaborating with clients on daily meetings, routine report meetings and on large-scale projects. Join.me handles meetings of all sizes very well. Most of my meeting are virtual and Join.me allows me to effectively run my meetings.

join.me review by bhavik s.
bhavik s.

"Great meeting tool"

What do you like best?

Join me is great software. Me and my team uses a lot. There are many advantages using this software which includes, easy operation, not very complex UI. Also the best one is screen sharing. We can get clear and fast screen share if proper internet connection is there. Also join me has mobile app which makes it convenient to use anywhere.

What do you dislike?

It does not work properly in slow internet connection and voice fades away. They should provide feature that does not decrease quality of voice and decrease quality of video. Join me app sometimes heats my phone when used for longer period.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I surely recommend join me for those who are working in a team across different countries.

I use join me for meetings between our team and client. We use to demonstrate work to client from other country from join me

join.me review by Edyta B.
Edyta B.

"Easy to use and navigate free meeting software "

What do you like best?

Join.me offers users above average free plan option, making it a perfect online meeting tool for smaller companies and startups. It's video conferencing has great features, and the whole interface is very user friendly and clean looking. I also like that company displays their pricing on the page, so you know what you get prior to signing up.

What do you dislike?

While free version is pretty generous, paid version fees are per user. We also came across multiple issues with it's desktop application.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Conference calls can be difficult, but join.me offers a wide variety of features, including easy to navigate interface, screen sharing and up to 10 video feeds at a time. It is a perfect tool for small and startup businesses on budget. Or if you need last minute option for meeting scheduling.

Join.me was a great option to set up last minute, small meetings and invite partners to it (even offshore). I't user friendly interface was easy to navigate for all team members.

join.me review by Andrew W.
Andrew W.

"Good platform, but has some strange bugs"

What do you like best?

The layout is very easy to get used to. The voice and video quality seem largely dependent on the internet connection that you or the other users have available. The layout and interface are very easy to get used to and use.

What do you dislike?

The video bubbles for users when a screen is being shared are too small. The user should be able to increase or decrease the size of the bubbles. One of our users was unable to share their screen. When we went to pass them the presenter role, join.me said she needed to download the join.me desktop app, but the app was already downloaded to her computer. It took deleted the entire application and reinstalling everything to get it to work.

We are selling a healthcare technology product and join.me allows us to show our product via teleconference as well as communicate internally.

join.me review by Michael G.
Michael G.

"Simplicity of Collaboration"

What do you like best?

join.me is a simple to use but feature rich cloud based application that allows for simple to more complex collaboration and meetings. Its screen share and ability to allow other users to share their screen and or take control of the mouse are great tools that allow all participants to easily be engaged. Whether you need to start a meeting right away or schedule in advance, join.me has the ability and integration through a Google extension makes it is to use your Google calendar to add a new meeting invite to your calendar and send out to participants.

What do you dislike?

There are not very many things I find to be lacking with join.me. Perhaps in earlier releases but being a progressive customer focused company they have added features and improved the product in many ways over time. If I had to express one thing that I felt could be better it would simply be the ability to allow more video users in the pro version which currently allows 10 and can some times be restrictive for larger teams where users are spread out remotely.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Give it a try, you won't regret it.

Connecting people from various locations and allowing users to demonstrate progress, problems, plans and solutions. Its like having your entire team in one room. Without it we would not be able to be as diverse and geographically dispersed.

join.me review by Jordan P.
Jordan P.

"Good Connections - Really Simple to Use"

What do you like best?

It does exactly what it needs to. Connects me to my prospects for a visual presentation / demonstration. Allows me to customize a link and send to prospects to simplify the connection come meeting time.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes there are connection issues - it's pretty rare, but it always seems to happen when I need it most - of course. Occassionally it will glitch out my computer as well - just basically takes too much CPU and creates a freeze that I will have to wait to force quit the app.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It's pretty reliable - occasional connection issues, but usually fixed pretty quickly. Doesn't have any frequent or ongoing problems / frustrations.

Demonstrations and presentations. We don't use it for audio - that all goes through our VOIP system. But for visuals it's exacty what we need.

join.me review by Darrell R.
Darrell R.

"The simple but very powerful conference service"

What do you like best?

The main advantage of this service is its simplicity. The application itself is easy to use. In addition, most importantly, creating a meeting is very simple. You only need to create a meeting, give it a name, a couple of notes and you can send an invitation to friends and colleagues. There is also integration with your Google calendar and with Outlook.

What do you dislike?

A couple of times I did not have a connection. I also do not like that there is no way to integrate join.me into my blog or website. It would be very convenient to have such an opportunity. I also do not like when I want to start a conference, the program can suddenly start to be updated. It is better that this would happen after the program is closed, and not during its launch.

Recommendations to others considering the product

You definitely should try. This service has a flexible payment system. Just basic functions will be enough for most users.

We started our acquaintance with the free version and understood how convenient this service is. So now, we use a paid subscription to our entire team. We cover all our requirements for cooperation with our customers.

join.me review by Dayanna M.
Dayanna M.

"Join.me videoconferencias"

What do you like best?

Esta herramienta Join.me es una plataforma que busca facilitar tanto a los usuarios como a las empresas la posibilidad de crear videoconferencias o reuniones con la posibilidad de que uno de los participantes sea el administrador de la sala y pueda mostrar tanto una ventana de su sistema como una presentación en diapositivas o la pantalla completa a la vez que se comunica con los participantes a través de VoIP.

What do you dislike?

Todo me agrada su plataforma es muy sencilla y fácil de usar

Recommendations to others considering the product

Si no tienes demasiadas exigencias, la versión gratuita es más que suficiente, ahora para empresas con muchos trabajadores o que necesiten un mayor control sobre sus reuniones es posible que prefieran utilizar las versiones pagas. Excelente lo recomiendo. Sumamente accesible por su bajo costo

Entre los beneficios que brinda es que es compatible tanto con ordenadores como con smartphones y tablets. Posee audio ilimitado para todos los usuarios a través de VoIP tanto desde PC como desde dispositivos móviles y lo que mas me agrada es que permite grabar las conferencias, las cuales se almacenarán de forma segura en la nube de LogMeIn.

join.me review by Michael B.
Michael B.

"Good with some Caveats"

What do you like best?

As an IT manager, I use join.me almost daily to connect remotely to workstations. In many cases, it is really helpful to see what the enduser is seeing. Once the application is downloaded, it's easy to direct them to join my meeting and take control of their computer.

What do you dislike?

When performing administrative functions on an end-users shared screen, the Windows dialog boxes do not appear. While it is relatively easy to have an participant go to a web link to join the meeting, most of the functionality requires the application. I find that it is much easier to tell the person to download the app first. I also find it annoying when the app forces the end user to register for an account. When you are assisting people, this adds time.

I remotely support multiple people. Join.me has made this process easier.

join.me review by Nicole S.
Nicole S.

"Join.Me"

What do you like best?

The price and the features are great. We went from a company where we paid a rate/minute for every call and it was crazy how large our bills were. With Join.Me we reduced our bill to a monthly rate (except for international toll free calls) and gained more features. The online screen sharing is a great addition.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes there is echoing when using a large conference room without many people--we don't want to use headsets for each individual on the call in-house so we deal with this small issue.

Recommendations to others considering the product

The online site allows for overlap of calls with one license. We had to set up an internal "room" with outlook to ensure that there aren't overlaps in calls. This is the only thing that I think could be improved, but for now, ensuring that you find a way to avoid this, the software is great.

We've saved money as well as increased the features available. It's great to share screens and show presentations to numerous clients without requiring travel.

join.me review by Britany K.
Britany K.

"Make your conference interactive."

What do you like best?

Software makes me better at working resources. I can make our build link to whatever we need. Setting up our individual link means that folks connecting to your meeting get information about you and your brand before they have even entered the meeting.

What do you dislike?

As for me, it is a very useful platform. With screen sharing and our connection in real time I never had problems. I hope it is will be more develop and will bring more options.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Definitily good platform for sharing and make effective meetings. For sure all your work will be much better and faster. All working process and install are really very easy to use.

The simple way to log in and control online meetings, whether members use their own phone or their computer's audio for communication. Also, we have the opportunity to share our screen works better and introduce a too big group of people has become simple even remotely.

join.me review by Satishkumar G.
Satishkumar G.

"A good service when you need a backup for your main service"

What do you like best?

The ease of it when it works. I have always used it whenever my main service (Zoom / Skype) has issues. But that does not mean that this has issues. It has worked only in that means for me.

The speed. The app size and the ease.

What do you dislike?

Updating (100%) and it just hangs. Everytime you open join.me app, it updates - in windows.

I am not sure what is getting updated. Every single time. I am not happy about it at all.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Use it fresh when you do not have any further options. If you are using the existing product, it will keep updating. I am not sure why. My attachment would help you understand the reality.

Basically, when I have asked people to use join.me, I was able to accomplish 50% of the time - what I desired.

I do not have to tell the users what to do. They understand the app and install it and get ready in minutes.

However, there is another side to it. Sometimes, if they face issues, then it is done. We will not progress.

As I mentioned, this gets used as a backup service in both the organizations that I work.

The benefits are - When it works, I can ask the users to install and get up to speed in minutes.

There is no need for any explanation. Open - Install - type number - boom, you see the screen.

join.me review by Derick M.
Derick M.

"Simply conduct online meetings with shared access to the screen."

What do you like best?

I really like that I can unite people from different places and conduct reviews and demonstrations of projects. Moreover, I have the opportunity to record my sessions for future use. Video recording is very easy to create, and the quality of sound and video is very good. Simplicity in the use of basic functions makes it possible to use the service for any audience. A user-friendly interface, even for people who do not understand technology.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes there are problems with sound, especially if many people have remotely joined. Not exactly a convenient update function, namely that you need to remove and reinstall. I do not want to waste time on this.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Great for any calls or meetings with customers. Extremely easy to use. It is very simple to attach a participant - by a link or with an access code. There is an opportunity to record your online meetings for those, for example, who missed. I used both free and paid versions, and so, I believe that both have advantages. For example, with a paid version, you get the join.me domain, which allows users to easily log into the system. I tried to use other resources to hold online meetings and share the screen, but they are very slow. joinme works quickly. Therefore, I can confidently recommend this software to you!

In our company, we constantly use Join.me to showcase presentations to our partners or customers, this allows us to demonstrate those moments that are difficult to explain by phone.

join.me quickly and easily allows the client to join our online meeting on the link that we save at each meeting. Sometimes we use this service to conduct internal meetings or trainings.

join.me review by Steve H.
Steve H.

"Excellent Conferencing Tool "

What do you like best?

Light weighted and very easy to download and install on your system. Works in even slightly low connectivity as well. Option to join meeting with a custom url makes it easy to connect to anyone outside the company as well. Participant control commands are very handy to use. Recording of audio and video is of very good quality with join.me.

What do you dislike?

No issues except some occasional connectivity issues but that is just momentarily . This is a cool product and found it always working as per the expectation.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Nice product with all necessary features for audio and video features. I used it both for business meeting and personal meetings and this is really a cool product.

Meeting across the team and conferencing across the different geographic location has been seemless abd very efficient.

join.me review by Joseph J.
Joseph J.

"join.me really simplifies communication"

What do you like best?

The first impression of the program was positive, and I am glad that it remains so after so long time. I see a large number of advantages of join.me in comparison with analogs, such as:

1. Everyone who I send an invitation to join the meeting can easily do this; they do not need to register and do a lot of unnecessary work.

2. Customize any background of the meeting. This function is not very important, but it helps to set everyone up for an enjoyable video meeting.

3. The important thing is that it is easy and quick to create a meeting.

4. There is a mobile application that will allow at any time to be in touch.

5. Sharing the screen let me hold quality and high-level meetings.

What do you dislike?

The software is quality and I had no problems at the time of using join.me. I would like the sound of the ringing to be louder.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you want to use join.me, but do not know if it will suit you or not, then you have a great opportunity to try the free version. In addition, you need to organize just a few free video meetings and you can be sure that this service it just perfect.

join.me is software that helps me and my team to contact clients, hold meetings, seminars, conferences. join.me helps to save time since I can invite to a meeting, a large number of people from different parts of the world and make one seminar for everyone. In addition, I can send a recorded of the seminar for everyone who could not join in time, it's very convenient.

join.me review by Ali D.
Ali D.

"As the presenter it works OK, as the audience it can be very clunky"

What do you like best?

- Easily shows what screens you're sharing, and when you're sharing them

- Easy to switch between which screens / windows are being shared

- Chrome Extension is great like 90% of the time, but when it fails right before the meeting and the details are out of date and need to be updated and resent - that's no good.

- Presenter sharing is seamless / Presenter tools are easy to use

What do you dislike?

- Getting into meetings is a REAL struggle for my participants. Not sure how this can be made more obvious (maybe link placement? maybe numbered instructions on how to join?) we waste 5-10 minutes of every single meeting fiddling with join.me

- Chats do not seem to notify the participants in any meaningful way (no 'red dot' or pop up)

- No clear 'warning' that computer audio rarely works for people (probably a user wifi issue, but a pop up of some sort on this would be ideal)

- Seems to really crash folks computers when they use the downloaded version for the first time. causing my clients/prospect to have to restart their computers and eating into meeting time (10+ minutes frequently)

- When working with Google Slides, they frequently "disappear". The window and all tabs just go away, and join.me displays a message "shared window not available"

We do all of our platform/product demonstrations with join.me. Definitely benefits with the ease of use to set up the join.me events, based on the sheer volume of demos we do. Chrome extension has been a huge part of that.

join.me review by Rebeca E.
Rebeca E.

"VIDEO CALLS FOR WORK IS SIMPLIFIED WHEN YOU USE JOIN.ME"

What do you like best?

Join.me has become the main software I use for video calls for three main reasons:

1. It's a free software, with a great video quality. When I start conferences on this platform nI seldom get interrumption or lag issues. i mean, there might be a minor lag (of around 1 second) but this is basically nothing.

2. I think that Join me makes you look professional as an independent worker because it gives you the ability to use your own name for the link you'll create after join.me, and this will make you look better for the customers with whom you share your video call.

3. Finally, Join.me allows me to chat, send files and even have automated attendees to the conference . this way I can interact better with my current users and look more professional.

What do you dislike?

The main thing that I dislike about Join.me is that I haven't been able to integrate this into my own website. And when I call customer service, they require that you pay an amount that is a bit high for having their tool inside your website. But I understand that, as I think they need to make money. The other thing I dislike is that, even when the platform is well layed and I seldom expect lags or in terruptions, a couple times connection has been completely lost, and I lost one customer because of this. It would be a good idea for the Join.me team to look into this, as I have a stable an fast internet connection, and this happened to me twice.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I think that Join.me is one of the best video call software you'll find out there, and it's free to use!

Join.me helps me connect with my customers personally, so that we can interact directly. Join.me helps me share files, conversations and start calls with ease with all of my customers, which is an advantage because, nowadays, more and more people want intemate and personal communication before buying something.

join.me review by Nate S.
Nate S.

"Good backup/impromptu tool for screen sharing"

What do you like best?

Join.me offers a free version of their screen sharing software, and allows those you wish to present/share your screen with to simply visit a URL and view your screen right in their browser without having to download and install anything. The paid version allows you to create a custom URL for your screen share, making it even easier for people to get to your screen.

What do you dislike?

Running the join.me app seems to noticeably and dramatically slow down my internet connection. Using the join.me audio is hit and miss as well, some people have trouble connecting to the call via web and via phone.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you just need something to facilitate quick screen sharing/audio connections, this is a great tool. If you're looking for something to host large groups or important meetings/webinars, another tool might be best.

Our team uses join.me as a backup service for times when our team GoToMeeting is double booked or unavailable. I also use the screen sharing feature when I am already on the phone with someone and want to quickly share something I have up on my monitor. I'll send them to the join.me URL and give them a quick code to see my screen. Very helpful.

join.me review by Gregg G.
Gregg G.

"Easy for end users, fast screen sharing"

What do you like best?

Often screen sharing applications, for remote support (usually) can be complicated. This is a simple system - send a link, user opens link and grants you access. And when they're don't there is not software remaining installed on the user's computer - no remaining 'footprint'. Very slick and to the point, and fast to deploy.

What do you dislike?

I would like to see ability to manage multiple remote sessions in an organized fashion, on the part of the administrator (viewer of remote screens), as well as to be able to control remote screens without remote user clicking to accept.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you are handling one session at a time, great. If many, then consider a more robust solution.

Remote support sessions for clients evaluating our software development iterations on their systems.

join.me review by Irina M.
Irina M.

"Holding online meetings is easy and fun if you use Joinme"

What do you like best?

I really have to say that it’s a delight to use Joinme. Maybe what I love the most of Joinme is that you can start using it by only a few clicks. It’s also a quite a cool feature that I can invite users to join my video chatrooms by adding their e-mail addresses when I’m about to start my conversation; it’s a great benefit to see that there still are video conference sites (just like Joinme) that have a great quality of audio and video. The final and greatest feature is that if you want to use Joinme for only one concurrent room, it’s free!

What do you dislike?

Here I have to state the bad news (don’t worry, there aren’t many). Actually, the only downside I could find is that Joinme gets to lag at times, so the voice and video don’t really match during some parts of the conference, and the video screen can also freeze a bit during those conferences. Other than those “dislikes” I can recommend Joinme to those people who want to take advantage of free video.conferences with their customers.

Recommendations to others considering the product

You can use Joinme if you want a reliable and painless video conference, you won’t regret it.

I can get to communicate swiftly and beautifully with my customers when I use Joinme. They love that they only have to follow the link I provide and then they’re ready to talk to me. Joinme has helped me and my customers be in touch with great ease.

join.me review by Tellie A.
Tellie A.

"Easy to install and use"

What do you like best?

The simplicity and functionality of the product. I have used other programs like this but they usually have a long setup process. You have to spend five to ten minutes just signing in before you can join! With this program, you can literally just click and join. In my industry, time is always of the essence. It's nice to have something that simply works when you need it to. Even for people who are band new to the product, or web conferencing altogether, its easy to walk them through it and have a meeting instantly. Anyone can do it. There is almost no way to mess it up.

What do you dislike?

I haven't found anything yet that I don't like about the program, to be honest. It is really easy to set up and use, even for first timers. Sometimes when you have many users on a meeting, it can slow down but I think that's probably really typical of most programs. If I could suggest anything, I would just say to possibly limit the meeting to however many guests the current internet speed can actually support.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Make sure you are in a place where you have a good connection- especially if you are hosting!

In my business, I often have to walk my borrowers through e-signing documents that are time sensitive, and this makes it easier. I am able to quickly get them through it with the share screen feature. They are able to see exactly what is needed.

join.me review by Anuj S.
Anuj S.

"Remote meeting and conferencing tool"

What do you like best?

Easy to collaborate with remote project teams, free trial options, Screen Sharing and controlling, recording of sessions. Very easy to make someone else a presenter. Easy to use and no installation is required. With many other similar tools we had to contact IT admin to install the application first and then use it but with join me that dependency is gone and which is a huge benefit.

What do you dislike?

Audio quality. We use a seperate audio bridge line for audio as the Join me audio is not that great

Recommendations to others considering the product

It is awesome but I suggest use the trial version first and then decide.

As a project team we need to co-ordinate with so many team members in different time zone and locations and having a tool that such as Join me that can be easily accessed from almost anywhere via internet is a great benefit. Plus it is so easy to use that we don't have bother to share a tutorial on how to use Join me. Other benefits are, collaboration with far locations and project teams, document and screen sharing and recording of sessions.

join.me review by Mallorie M.
Mallorie M.

"Lacking in features and UX, especially in comparison to others in the space"

What do you like best?

Join.me allows you to send customized links for conference calling and screen sharing. It lets you chose if you'd like to use computer audio or phone audio which gives users flexibility when joining a call. I also like that it allows me to create a customizable link to send to prospects to join the call.

What do you dislike?

Join.me's UI is not very intuitive. I find that when I am sending this conference line to customers they have difficulty signing in and connecting to an audio method because it is not clear that they need to do so. It also can be very slow and unresponsive, crashing unexpectedly during or before a call.

In terms of features, Join.me is lacking some that other options (zoom, go to meeting, etc) have. It does not give you the option to pause screen sharing (allowing you to move from one screen to another without the attendee knowing that you have stopped screen sharing).

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you are using join.me for business purposes I would encourage you to look at a few other options. If you need very basic features join.me may be the cheapest option and a good fit for your team. However, if you would like to have a more professional looking conferencing tool as well as additional features and more reliable support, I would recommend going in another direction.

Looking to have a conference tool to speak with customer and prospects that allows me to screen share and speak with different time zones and country codes. The benefits are seen in the flexibility of joining via computer or phone and ability to change screen presenters.

join.me review by Danielle H.
Danielle H.

"Join.Me is Extremely Easy to Use"

What do you like best?

I love how easy it is to use Join.Me. There wasn't a big learning curve when initially using Join.Me. The more I used it, the more I took advantage of little Easter eggs within it. It has a lot of useful tools within the software to add to any presentation or webinar that you are organizing.

What do you dislike?

When watching a presentation being given it can lag, and if you are scrolling through information it will sometimes lag or jump. That can be sometimes irritating when trying to learn about a product from a clients point of view.

Recommendations to others considering the product

This is a great app for quick use and ease of use. Not always the best if you are holding a large size webinar, as we have had problems with lagging and things not showing up. I have rarely had issues when presenting information on a smaller scale though.

I have used Join.me to give demos of the software that we offer to clients from a sales point of view, and I have used it to walk clients through implementations for our software. I have also recorded webinars and demos with Join.Me. The biggest benefit that I have received is the ease of accessing the post important features, the pop up boxes that ask for next steps at the end of a presentation, and the ease of access to the conference line. Also being able to choose either a set access code or one time use access code lets you make the sessions as private as you want it to be.

join.me review by Julie P.
Julie P.

"Easy ScreenShare"

What do you like best?

We have situations where we need to conduct a screen share with clients or others in the firm. It's really easy to share a link with join.me and others don't have to download any software. We don't use the audio or other features, just the screen -- for that, the software is great.

What do you dislike?

We only use join.me for screenshares, so I cannot comment on much else with the software. It does what I need.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you want an easy to use screenshare software, this works great.

Needed an easy to use software solution to share screens with people both inside and outside of our lawfirm. Don't want others to download any software, since that can be a problem with other software products.

join.me review by Mohamed D.
Mohamed D.

"Best Screen & Voice Sharing "

What do you like best?

It is simple to use because of its user interface. It is available with mobile application where the screen can be shared over mobile app too. There can be multiple members joined for a single meeting even in the free version. Specific name can be given like join.me/soandso which will be easy to share as a link to others to join with us.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes when compared with other systems like teamviewer or skype or anydesk, it looks like slowly the shared screen video is rendered.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If the person who doesn't know much about screen sharing softwares, then I would recommend join.me where it is very use to use. The person who want to see the screen also does not require any software. Simply a browser with good internet connection is enough

It is very easy for me to share my laptop screen with others where they can see my screen in their browser itself without any application to be installed in their system.

join.me review by Andrew B.
Andrew B.

"Join.Me is great for imrumpto meetings/conferences for screen sharing!"

What do you like best?

I like the easy-to-use functionality of join.me the best. Anyone can easily create a join.me link that they can start up anytime and quickly share the link to others in the meeting to see your screen.

What do you dislike?

I dislike that you have to have a specific join.me dial-in conference number to record audio for the meeting. It is nice that there is a record meeting option that emails you the meeting afterward, but if you are dialing in on your own conference line, the audio cannot be recorded from that line.

I had a leadership program for work with team members across the country that I had to meet with for a final project. Join.me solved the problem of the preliminary meetings where we would discuss/brainstorm what we were going to do. I, as the leader, started a join.me and they all got to see what I had come up with.

join.me review by Spencer H.
Spencer H.

"Join.me use for webinar and teleconference"

What do you like best?

The best part about using join.me for webinars and teleconferences is the super easy-to-use user interface. Everything is so intuitive and there are rarely any issues with setting them up. In addition, the audio conference feature is always very good quality. We simply share the standard, or one-time use, call-in details and we are ready to go. The ability to customize the background and icons is also a big plus. Any change that we can improve our company branding is a plus.

What do you dislike?

There is not a lot to dislike about Join.me, but one thing that could be improved is the ability to make video conferencing bubbles a little larger. When presenting material the bubbles are reduced in size so that it is hard to see each individual.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Join.me is so much simpler to use than many of the other available teleconference and webinar platforms. It is clear that ease of use was a major focus when developing Join.me.

We utilize the teleconference line almost everyday to support a variety of conference calls. It is great to use because we can have a standard dial-in number or we can opt to use a one-time dial-in code. Either way, it makes conference calls a real breeze. Presentation or training webinars are also problems that are easily solved by using Join.me. There is very little lagging that occurs when sharing presentation. This allows us to go through slide shows seamlessly.

join.me review by Danielle A.
Danielle A.

"Join Me: How I work with colleagues all over the United States "

What do you like best?

I enjoy how quick and easy the sharing of Join Me is. When a majority of your colleagues are located in other states, having an easily accessible platform to share screens is essential. When I am working with my marketing team, it's so easy to share ideas, thoughts and visions through Join Me. When I am working with my colleagues in finance, I am able to share excel sheets with them and speak about the line items together. I also learn virtually, so when I need to learn a new program, Join Me is essential to my professional development.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes logging into the application takes a moment to set up. I usually try and stay logged in each day when I start working. This could be connection issues.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Use Join Me if you are tired of having to explain ideas, thoughts or issues when you can share them plainly with your colleagues.

I have been able to solve long phone conversations when trying to explain in idea, thought, or problem by sharing my screen with colleagues. When you are able to share with someone in real time, exactly what you need or what you need help with, you are able to accomplish a lot more. Our team has realized how essential sharing screens is to a successful year.

join.me review by Valeria M.
Valeria M.

"I'm really surprised at how join.me has simplified my life."

What do you like best?

Not so long ago I found this little software that has made my life easier and more profitable, and I love it: it's surprising how I can start a new conference at any time during my day, and anticipating in advace as well, and in such an easy way, by only pressing one button. This is very important to me because I run online mentoring services that need creating events quickly (and also in advance). What´s also really useful is the join.me support team, who is friendly and helpful.

What do you dislike?

I can't really say that I dislike something, because I know that there's no such thing as software which is error-free. What I can say is that I've experienced times when all of a sudden all of the attendees to my conference stop listening to what i'm saying (with this I want to say that the sound disappears for many seconds) and, suddenly, sound returns. I suppose this might be because many thousands of people are using the software at the same time, so I can't really blame join.me.

Recommendations to others considering the product

the video conference software that offers join.me is very good, and you can invite all of your attendees to your conference. It also is really easy to use, so, what are you waiting for?

Join.me benefits my personal business a lot because if it wasn't for it, I wouldn't be able to start conferences immediately, and also invite attendees to these conferences immediately. This means that join.me enables me to be communicated with my buyers, which is the most critical part in my business to create loyal clients.

join.me review by Isak P.
Isak P.

"An Easy Way To Support Remotley "

What do you like best?

It is really easy to hop onto a customer's computer screen and provide customer support. When am on a phone call and I get to a point where I am stuck with trying to troubleshoot the issue, I can start a join.me and it's a great resource.

What do you dislike?

There is no option, that I know of, to avoid showing your screen to a customer before passing it on to the customer to see their screen. It makes for having to close tabs, etc. before starting and join.me session.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It's a great video program with a free trial option. If you are in a pinch and need remote software, it is very easy to sign up quickly.

We are using join.me as a free way to support our customers. We use it as a secondary resource when explaining a concept or troubleshooting an issue. It is good for visual learners.

join.me review by Mario S.
Mario S.

"Share files and ideas the easy way with your clients and friends"

What do you like best?

The best part of join.me is that it lets you hold meetings (both, audio and video meetings) with your clients and friends, as well as sharing ideas and even work files, all of this without leaving join.me. One additional thing that is worth praising is the quality of the meetings: you can get really clean and nitid images, so that everything you say, see and share is clear and understood; also, you get high quality audio which is also very "clean".

What do you dislike?

Even though I´ve always praised join.me video and audio quality (which is really nice) I have to say that many times the image (and sometimes even the audio) freezes or is a little bit distorted (similar to the distorted images you see on your TV when it´s getting "poor signal". Finally, one more thing I don´t really like is that, even though join.me is free, you need to price a high price if you want to integrate this on your personal or business site.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Join.me is a great software to hold online video meetings as well as sharing files and projects, all inside one place, and if you love free stuff, then you´ll love join.me because it´s free.

Join.me gives freelancers like me, as well as any other type of business owner, to talk to my clients without leaving my home. This way, I can share any ideas, improvements or new releases easily with all of them, so that they can get the attention they deserve.

join.me review by Angelica F.
Angelica F.

"Joinme experience"

What do you like best?

I like the way that I can host meetings and conferences in a free account. Team meetings are a breeze from anywhere on campus. The ease of connection is easy and quick with dependable links. The web conferencing allows me to connect with more people in more places. I also incorporate this with my students when they are unable to come to school and for hospital homebound students.

What do you dislike?

I dislike that some features still have to be paid for. However, the school district that I work for is open to allowing some resources be funded. I like that the majority of my meetings hosted can run seamlessly but I want more features for a special pricer an extended free trial. The free features are great but can be only used for so much. Maybe if I find a discount for the full version I may feel better about the software and use it even more for a small business venture being pursued.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Easy joining for all coworkers and easy meetings. Clear communication and connections are held during the entire conversation. Great to use when team member is missing and operational on all platforms. This makes it available to all coworkers despite having work technology at home.

Problems solved are the quick and ease of scheduling team conferences and meetings virtually anywhere. Team collaboration needed to be increased and with this software I am able to collaborate with team members anytime and anywhere. This keeps communication constant and consistent.

join.me review by Sofia B.
Sofia B.

"Video conferences have been made easy by join.me"

What do you like best?

I can´t believe how easy it´s to hold video conferences right now with join.me. A great feature is the ability to schedule new meeting by only selecting the option called "program meeting"; really, I´m stilla amazed at how easy this is. There´s also another great feature that enables me to record the meeting, and then easily send it to all of the attendees. I have to say that, because of everything I´ve said, all of my attendees and I love using join.me .

What do you dislike?

A not so great feature for join.me is that when you start using it, you need to download and install their own "application" and this takes a bit of time (not much of course). It would be far more useful that all of the users of join.me could start a video conference without having to download or install anything, because this would make the enterprise look more sophisticated. I don´t like either that many times, the speaker´s voice doesn´t match the audio, as there´s some lag between both.

Recommendations to others considering the product

This tool might be the last video conferencing tool you´ll ever need, because it´s easy to use, and it´s free if you don´t need to add it into your own website.

My attendees can always count on me, because they were previous clients (and they still are), and when I schedule meetings every other day in order to give them additional valuable information of the service they bought from me, they can know that I´ll always be there when they need me, and this is what join.me helps me do.

join.me review by Jason P.
Jason P.

"Worked sometimes, but not reliable in my experience"

What do you like best?

The price is good as it is one of the less expensive options out there. We also use GotoMeeting and we got Join.me as an overflow for when we had used all of our GotoMeeting conferences. Overall, it was simple to use and generally worked OK. The conference calling and screen sharing were the key features we needed. In addition, it was important to be able to hand over the presenter role to other attendees.

What do you dislike?

We had issues getting some clients connected at times which was frustrating. In addition, at least once the audio wasn't working properly and we had to use a different solution. The user interface was a bit confusing as well. Scheduling meetings was always tricky to figure out. It looks nice, but it felt like they needed to put some more effort into the desktop app and getting all the functionality into that app in a clear way.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It is very cost effective. If more expensive solutions such as WebEx or GotoMeeting aren't an option, then give Join.me a try.

We used it as a method to conference call with clients and team members. We were able to stay connected with remote partners and clients using it.

join.me review by Raphael C.
Raphael C.

"Buyer beware"

What do you like best?

Not much. Join.me does all the basic conferencing tool things: video, audio, screenshare, recording, etc. But it does it worse than most of their competitors. We're in the process of switching to uberconference.

What do you dislike?

Join.me just isn't very good. The fact that participants have to download their app to get certain functionality is a huge minus. You can't dial out to bring in additional participants. Lots of little things like that.

Plus, their support is terrible and they are trying to claim that we're locked into an annual contract and won't let us cancel.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Look elsewhere. We're in the process of switching to UberConference.

As a SaaS business, we rely heavily on conferencing tools for both sales and customer success. We wouldn't be able to sell our SaaS product or support our customers without a high quality conferencing tool.

join.me review by Jennifer W.
Jennifer W.

"Brings many locations together"

What do you like best?

I work for a franchisee that owns 55+ locations across multiple states. We are frequently using join.me for instead of conference calls. It feels more real actually looking at the person you're speaking with. I love being able to duplicate a recurring meeting, it makes it so easy. The screensharing option is also great, being able to show participants exactly what I'm looking at.

What do you dislike?

I'm not sure if it's available in a different plan, but it would be nice to be able to set up recurring meetings as recurring, instead of just duplicating and changing the date. I'm fine with duplicating, it's so much easier than creating a new one from scratch every time.

Recommendations to others considering the product

This is a great program that will allow you to bring together many different people into one different space. While it's cheaper than flying everyone in, I do think it's a little expensive compared to the other programs out there.

As mentioned above, we have 55+ locations across different states. It's fantastic to be able to get everyone "together" for meetings.

join.me review by Jan S.
Jan S.

"Easy and fast online presentations"

What do you like best?

Very simple to use, a browser is enough! No matter how technically savvy someone is, they'll manage to use this software. In Germany you have enough people ho understand "joint.me" which says more of the people on the other side of the telephone, but we always managed to get them to log in fast. We had conferences with 300+ people and it worked well.

What do you dislike?

Not ideal for conferencing, but it works. Some times it would magically not work from one computer, when we thought it may be a browser problem. It ended up not working on the computer at all, but the next day it did work as expected.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Definitely worth using, there are others popping up, but join.me is a solid choice.

Get in touch with many customers at the same time, and one to one product presentations. As soon as we started using join.me all our sales team was implementing it, which improved our sales conversion rate. We would have profited of an in-app presentation structure that helps sales people while doing presentations one on one. This would help sales team incredibly. You can say it's the responsiblility of the sales manager to organize such structured presentations, but the presentation tool could work as a perfect help at this stage. Sales people don't think of processes, they think of the next sale and join.me could ask for a premium for such feature. Let's see how it continues.

join.me review by Hugh C.
Hugh C.

"This is the perfect software for having free video conferences"

What do you like best?

Join.me is the perfect video conference solution for anyone who needs to hold online meetings: one thing I like about Join.me is that I can create a new video conference by just clicking on an option called "schedule" (new session), and then I just need to fill out the empty fields (that include options such as entering the name for the conference, entering its description and the participants). Also, I think that it´s a very professional feature to have a link for my conference that has my name at the end. Really, with Join.me it´s super easy to have a video meeting.

What do you dislike?

One thing that I don´t really like when I use join.me is that sometimes the audio and the video are a bit lagged, and some customers tell me that it looks quite funny that I´m signaling something (or even have my mouth closed) but it sounds like I´m talking. I think that this feature could be improved if Join.me hires a good team of developers to tackle the issue. Another thing that I dislike about Join.me is that the website crashes at times.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Join.me is a really helpful tool if you´re a businessman that needs to be in constant (video) contact with your customers. The best part is that it´s super easy to use, and of course, it´s free. I must warn you that you kight get a bit of lag between your video and audio.

This is an easy answer: I can get in (video) touch with my current and prospect customers; I think this is a very important part of the selling process for any business, because if you only sell to your customers and then they don´t have access to you, then your reputation won´t be great. But if you sell and indicate that they get in touch with you as many times as they want to solve any concern or issue, then your reputation will grow.

join.me review by Joshua R.
Joshua R.

"Solid Screen Share/Meeting Platform"

What do you like best?

Join.me makes it easy to freely share your screen with people on any Device from PC to Phone. What I really do like about them is if you manage the software locally and send a share link out people can view your screen-share via a simple web portal without having to download any programs to there local device, that is an option but not necessary.

What do you dislike?

When needing to have a non tech start using the program for some reason it is hard for them to properly get it downloaded, installed, and registered. I don't think the deployment of the software is set up for the novice user, based on novice users i have assisted remotely having them set it up.

Recommendations to others considering the product

You can use it with all of its core features for free so give it a try. If you need to jump into the paid version you should be able to know if you like it or not with that free version. I would recommend checking out some of the competition as well as a lot of these are popping up and they all have different costs and user participation limits because if you have a large or unknown audience level that could make a difference.

The ability to host large meetings wile sharing my screen with other presenter roles you can fill it makes it easy to communicate 1 message to a large audience from our company. On a smaller scale it helps with the 1 on 1 aspect of customer support allowing me and the customer to share screens respectively as well as giving over mouse control for assistance.

join.me review by Sravani C.
Sravani C.

"Absolutely love this tool !!"

What do you like best?

Join. me is pretty simple to use even for beginners. It gives personal meeting code for members to join and the email invite is sent directly to members. We can also save the meeting for later scheduling, which avoids last minute hassle. Also, files can be shared to only one participant out of all, which helps in maintaining secure communication. It even has a free version, although with limited features.

What do you dislike?

Automatic updates in this tool are a problem when you are about to join a meeting. This fear has pushed me to login into join.me at least 10 mins prior to any meeting schedule.

Other than that, I like all of its features and the fact that free version can be tried before going for a fully paid version. I would suggest all my other IT guys to use this upcoming tool to host their meetings.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Its easy to use and extremely useful for everyday distant communication

All of my communication with clients is being done through join.me as they just require my personal meeting code URL and nothing else to be downloaded into their machine. So clients need not worry about downloading or installing another software in their system.

join.me review by Consultant

"Perfect for simple online meetings"

What do you like best?

Join.me is a very good software for presenting via screen share and connecting with people over online chat. I rarely have audio or video issues. It is generally a pretty simple process for logging into my account and providing information for the other parties to log on as well. It integrates well with my google calendar for future events. I like the look of the software and the built-in graphics. It's simple but does everything I need to give an online demonstration of the software I sell.

What do you dislike?

I feel like the login process for people I have invited to my meetings could be a tad simpler. Sometimes when I direct the second party to the join.me website, they are directed to a screen that doesn't have the "join meeting" button and I guess it's meant for people who already have an account. I haven't been able to figure out why this page pops up occasionally instead of the home page that includes the button.

The business I work for sells software so Join.me helps us to present a demonstration of the software to potential clients by sharing our own computer screen and speaking with them. Without a tool like this, we would not be able to complete a live demonstration that is customized to the potential clients' individual needs.

Learn more about join.me

join.me Videos

Learning about join.me?

* We monitor all join.me reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.
(1,775)