join.me

join.me

Get everybody on the same page, when they're not in the same room, instantly. Review documents and designs. Train staff. Demo products or just show off. join.me is a ridiculously simple screen sharing tool for meetings on the fly.

Work for join.me?

Learning about join.me?

join.me Reviews

Showing 1480 join.me reviews
join.me review by <span>Michael G.</span>
Michael G.

"Simplicity of Collaboration"

What do you like best?

join.me is a simple to use but feature rich cloud based application that allows for simple to more complex collaboration and meetings. Its screen share and ability to allow other users to share their screen and or take control of the mouse are great tools that allow all participants to easily be engaged. Whether you need to start a meeting right away or schedule in advance, join.me has the ability and integration through a Google extension makes it is to use your Google calendar to add a new meeting invite to your calendar and send out to participants.

What do you dislike?

There are not very many things I find to be lacking with join.me. Perhaps in earlier releases but being a progressive customer focused company they have added features and improved the product in many ways over time. If I had to express one thing that I felt could be better it would simply be the ability to allow more video users in the pro version which currently allows 10 and can some times be restrictive for larger teams where users are spread out remotely.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Give it a try, you won't regret it.

Connecting people from various locations and allowing users to demonstrate progress, problems, plans and solutions. Its like having your entire team in one room. Without it we would not be able to be as diverse and geographically dispersed.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about join.me
join.me review by <span>Darrell R.</span>
Darrell R.

"The simple but very powerful conference service"

What do you like best?

The main advantage of this service is its simplicity. The application itself is easy to use. In addition, most importantly, creating a meeting is very simple. You only need to create a meeting, give it a name, a couple of notes and you can send an invitation to friends and colleagues. There is also integration with your Google calendar and with Outlook.

What do you dislike?

A couple of times I did not have a connection. I also do not like that there is no way to integrate join.me into my blog or website. It would be very convenient to have such an opportunity. I also do not like when I want to start a conference, the program can suddenly start to be updated. It is better that this would happen after the program is closed, and not during its launch.

Recommendations to others considering the product

You definitely should try. This service has a flexible payment system. Just basic functions will be enough for most users.

We started our acquaintance with the free version and understood how convenient this service is. So now, we use a paid subscription to our entire team. We cover all our requirements for cooperation with our customers.

What Video Conferencing solution do you use?

join.me review by <span>Dayanna M.</span>
Dayanna M.

"Join.me videoconferencias"

What do you like best?

Esta herramienta Join.me es una plataforma que busca facilitar tanto a los usuarios como a las empresas la posibilidad de crear videoconferencias o reuniones con la posibilidad de que uno de los participantes sea el administrador de la sala y pueda mostrar tanto una ventana de su sistema como una presentación en diapositivas o la pantalla completa a la vez que se comunica con los participantes a través de VoIP.

What do you dislike?

Todo me agrada su plataforma es muy sencilla y fácil de usar

Recommendations to others considering the product

Si no tienes demasiadas exigencias, la versión gratuita es más que suficiente, ahora para empresas con muchos trabajadores o que necesiten un mayor control sobre sus reuniones es posible que prefieran utilizar las versiones pagas. Excelente lo recomiendo. Sumamente accesible por su bajo costo

Entre los beneficios que brinda es que es compatible tanto con ordenadores como con smartphones y tablets. Posee audio ilimitado para todos los usuarios a través de VoIP tanto desde PC como desde dispositivos móviles y lo que mas me agrada es que permite grabar las conferencias, las cuales se almacenarán de forma segura en la nube de LogMeIn.

join.me review by <span>Nicole S.</span>
Nicole S.

"Join.Me"

What do you like best?

The price and the features are great. We went from a company where we paid a rate/minute for every call and it was crazy how large our bills were. With Join.Me we reduced our bill to a monthly rate (except for international toll free calls) and gained more features. The online screen sharing is a great addition.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes there is echoing when using a large conference room without many people--we don't want to use headsets for each individual on the call in-house so we deal with this small issue.

Recommendations to others considering the product

The online site allows for overlap of calls with one license. We had to set up an internal "room" with outlook to ensure that there aren't overlaps in calls. This is the only thing that I think could be improved, but for now, ensuring that you find a way to avoid this, the software is great.

We've saved money as well as increased the features available. It's great to share screens and show presentations to numerous clients without requiring travel.

join.me review by <span>Britany K.</span>
Britany K.

"Make your conference interactive."

What do you like best?

Software makes me better at working resources. I can make our build link to whatever we need. Setting up our individual link means that folks connecting to your meeting get information about you and your brand before they have even entered the meeting.

What do you dislike?

As for me, it is a very useful platform. With screen sharing and our connection in real time I never had problems. I hope it is will be more develop and will bring more options.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Definitily good platform for sharing and make effective meetings. For sure all your work will be much better and faster. All working process and install are really very easy to use.

The simple way to log in and control online meetings, whether members use their own phone or their computer's audio for communication. Also, we have the opportunity to share our screen works better and introduce a too big group of people has become simple even remotely.

join.me review by <span>Satishkumar G.</span>
Satishkumar G.

"A good service when you need a backup for your main service"

What do you like best?

The ease of it when it works. I have always used it whenever my main service (Zoom / Skype) has issues. But that does not mean that this has issues. It has worked only in that means for me.

The speed. The app size and the ease.

What do you dislike?

Updating (100%) and it just hangs. Everytime you open join.me app, it updates - in windows.

I am not sure what is getting updated. Every single time. I am not happy about it at all.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Use it fresh when you do not have any further options. If you are using the existing product, it will keep updating. I am not sure why. My attachment would help you understand the reality.

Basically, when I have asked people to use join.me, I was able to accomplish 50% of the time - what I desired.

I do not have to tell the users what to do. They understand the app and install it and get ready in minutes.

However, there is another side to it. Sometimes, if they face issues, then it is done. We will not progress.

As I mentioned, this gets used as a backup service in both the organizations that I work.

The benefits are - When it works, I can ask the users to install and get up to speed in minutes.

There is no need for any explanation. Open - Install - type number - boom, you see the screen.

join.me review by <span>Derick M.</span>
Derick M.

"Simply conduct online meetings with shared access to the screen."

What do you like best?

I really like that I can unite people from different places and conduct reviews and demonstrations of projects. Moreover, I have the opportunity to record my sessions for future use. Video recording is very easy to create, and the quality of sound and video is very good. Simplicity in the use of basic functions makes it possible to use the service for any audience. A user-friendly interface, even for people who do not understand technology.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes there are problems with sound, especially if many people have remotely joined. Not exactly a convenient update function, namely that you need to remove and reinstall. I do not want to waste time on this.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Great for any calls or meetings with customers. Extremely easy to use. It is very simple to attach a participant - by a link or with an access code. There is an opportunity to record your online meetings for those, for example, who missed. I used both free and paid versions, and so, I believe that both have advantages. For example, with a paid version, you get the join.me domain, which allows users to easily log into the system. I tried to use other resources to hold online meetings and share the screen, but they are very slow. joinme works quickly. Therefore, I can confidently recommend this software to you!

In our company, we constantly use Join.me to showcase presentations to our partners or customers, this allows us to demonstrate those moments that are difficult to explain by phone.

join.me quickly and easily allows the client to join our online meeting on the link that we save at each meeting. Sometimes we use this service to conduct internal meetings or trainings.

join.me review by <span>Joseph J.</span>
Joseph J.

"join.me really simplifies communication"

What do you like best?

The first impression of the program was positive, and I am glad that it remains so after so long time. I see a large number of advantages of join.me in comparison with analogs, such as:

1. Everyone who I send an invitation to join the meeting can easily do this; they do not need to register and do a lot of unnecessary work.

2. Customize any background of the meeting. This function is not very important, but it helps to set everyone up for an enjoyable video meeting.

3. The important thing is that it is easy and quick to create a meeting.

4. There is a mobile application that will allow at any time to be in touch.

5. Sharing the screen let me hold quality and high-level meetings.

What do you dislike?

The software is quality and I had no problems at the time of using join.me. I would like the sound of the ringing to be louder.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you want to use join.me, but do not know if it will suit you or not, then you have a great opportunity to try the free version. In addition, you need to organize just a few free video meetings and you can be sure that this service it just perfect.

join.me is software that helps me and my team to contact clients, hold meetings, seminars, conferences. join.me helps to save time since I can invite to a meeting, a large number of people from different parts of the world and make one seminar for everyone. In addition, I can send a recorded of the seminar for everyone who could not join in time, it's very convenient.

join.me review by <span>Rebeca E.</span>
Rebeca E.

"VIDEO CALLS FOR WORK IS SIMPLIFIED WHEN YOU USE JOIN.ME"

What do you like best?

Join.me has become the main software I use for video calls for three main reasons:

1. It's a free software, with a great video quality. When I start conferences on this platform nI seldom get interrumption or lag issues. i mean, there might be a minor lag (of around 1 second) but this is basically nothing.

2. I think that Join me makes you look professional as an independent worker because it gives you the ability to use your own name for the link you'll create after join.me, and this will make you look better for the customers with whom you share your video call.

3. Finally, Join.me allows me to chat, send files and even have automated attendees to the conference . this way I can interact better with my current users and look more professional.

What do you dislike?

The main thing that I dislike about Join.me is that I haven't been able to integrate this into my own website. And when I call customer service, they require that you pay an amount that is a bit high for having their tool inside your website. But I understand that, as I think they need to make money. The other thing I dislike is that, even when the platform is well layed and I seldom expect lags or in terruptions, a couple times connection has been completely lost, and I lost one customer because of this. It would be a good idea for the Join.me team to look into this, as I have a stable an fast internet connection, and this happened to me twice.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I think that Join.me is one of the best video call software you'll find out there, and it's free to use!

Join.me helps me connect with my customers personally, so that we can interact directly. Join.me helps me share files, conversations and start calls with ease with all of my customers, which is an advantage because, nowadays, more and more people want intemate and personal communication before buying something.

join.me review by <span>Michael P.</span>
Michael P.

"Easy to Connect and Host"

What do you like best?

I like the ability to remotely host a meeting for free with our clients or future clients. I own a small business and the free online meeting and screen sharing promotes a more professional look for my business. It also provides an ease of use for my clients to be informed on our abilities. I also enjoy the mobile application. It allows me to be able to join meetings when I am away from a computer and wifi. It is a very versatility software that allows me to conference with any individual anywhere in the world. I also enjoy being able to screen share and control with other members of my team. It allows us to seamlessly collaborate and construct presentations, business plans, and timelines. It also allows us to have brainstorming sessions.

What do you dislike?

I dislike the design slightly. It looks more cartoonish than business. I also dislike the user display interface with the size and colors. The buttons are a little small making it hard to navigate when conducting a conference on a laptop screen. Also

Recommendations to others considering the product

Use join.me to fulfill your screen sharing needs. It has also allowed me to teach/tutor friends and family when they need help with school work. It is a very versatile software.

We are solving the issue of meeting with clients who live far from our location. We are able to demonstrate and present our abilities virtually saving time and money.

join.me review by <span>Nate S.</span>
Nate S.

"Good backup/impromptu tool for screen sharing"

What do you like best?

Join.me offers a free version of their screen sharing software, and allows those you wish to present/share your screen with to simply visit a URL and view your screen right in their browser without having to download and install anything. The paid version allows you to create a custom URL for your screen share, making it even easier for people to get to your screen.

What do you dislike?

Running the join.me app seems to noticeably and dramatically slow down my internet connection. Using the join.me audio is hit and miss as well, some people have trouble connecting to the call via web and via phone.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you just need something to facilitate quick screen sharing/audio connections, this is a great tool. If you're looking for something to host large groups or important meetings/webinars, another tool might be best.

Our team uses join.me as a backup service for times when our team GoToMeeting is double booked or unavailable. I also use the screen sharing feature when I am already on the phone with someone and want to quickly share something I have up on my monitor. I'll send them to the join.me URL and give them a quick code to see my screen. Very helpful.

join.me review by <span>Irina M.</span>
Irina M.

"Holding online meetings is easy and fun if you use Joinme"

What do you like best?

I really have to say that it’s a delight to use Joinme. Maybe what I love the most of Joinme is that you can start using it by only a few clicks. It’s also a quite a cool feature that I can invite users to join my video chatrooms by adding their e-mail addresses when I’m about to start my conversation; it’s a great benefit to see that there still are video conference sites (just like Joinme) that have a great quality of audio and video. The final and greatest feature is that if you want to use Joinme for only one concurrent room, it’s free!

What do you dislike?

Here I have to state the bad news (don’t worry, there aren’t many). Actually, the only downside I could find is that Joinme gets to lag at times, so the voice and video don’t really match during some parts of the conference, and the video screen can also freeze a bit during those conferences. Other than those “dislikes” I can recommend Joinme to those people who want to take advantage of free video.conferences with their customers.

Recommendations to others considering the product

You can use Joinme if you want a reliable and painless video conference, you won’t regret it.

I can get to communicate swiftly and beautifully with my customers when I use Joinme. They love that they only have to follow the link I provide and then they’re ready to talk to me. Joinme has helped me and my customers be in touch with great ease.

join.me review by <span>Tellie A.</span>
Tellie A.

"Easy to install and use"

What do you like best?

The simplicity and functionality of the product. I have used other programs like this but they usually have a long setup process. You have to spend five to ten minutes just signing in before you can join! With this program, you can literally just click and join. In my industry, time is always of the essence. It's nice to have something that simply works when you need it to. Even for people who are band new to the product, or web conferencing altogether, its easy to walk them through it and have a meeting instantly. Anyone can do it. There is almost no way to mess it up.

What do you dislike?

I haven't found anything yet that I don't like about the program, to be honest. It is really easy to set up and use, even for first timers. Sometimes when you have many users on a meeting, it can slow down but I think that's probably really typical of most programs. If I could suggest anything, I would just say to possibly limit the meeting to however many guests the current internet speed can actually support.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Make sure you are in a place where you have a good connection- especially if you are hosting!

In my business, I often have to walk my borrowers through e-signing documents that are time sensitive, and this makes it easier. I am able to quickly get them through it with the share screen feature. They are able to see exactly what is needed.

join.me review by <span>Anuj S.</span>
Anuj S.

"Remote meeting and conferencing tool"

What do you like best?

Easy to collaborate with remote project teams, free trial options, Screen Sharing and controlling, recording of sessions. Very easy to make someone else a presenter. Easy to use and no installation is required. With many other similar tools we had to contact IT admin to install the application first and then use it but with join me that dependency is gone and which is a huge benefit.

What do you dislike?

Audio quality. We use a seperate audio bridge line for audio as the Join me audio is not that great

Recommendations to others considering the product

It is awesome but I suggest use the trial version first and then decide.

As a project team we need to co-ordinate with so many team members in different time zone and locations and having a tool that such as Join me that can be easily accessed from almost anywhere via internet is a great benefit. Plus it is so easy to use that we don't have bother to share a tutorial on how to use Join me. Other benefits are, collaboration with far locations and project teams, document and screen sharing and recording of sessions.

join.me review by <span>Mallorie M.</span>
Mallorie M.

"Lacking in features and UX, especially in comparison to others in the space"

What do you like best?

Join.me allows you to send customized links for conference calling and screen sharing. It lets you chose if you'd like to use computer audio or phone audio which gives users flexibility when joining a call. I also like that it allows me to create a customizable link to send to prospects to join the call.

What do you dislike?

Join.me's UI is not very intuitive. I find that when I am sending this conference line to customers they have difficulty signing in and connecting to an audio method because it is not clear that they need to do so. It also can be very slow and unresponsive, crashing unexpectedly during or before a call.

In terms of features, Join.me is lacking some that other options (zoom, go to meeting, etc) have. It does not give you the option to pause screen sharing (allowing you to move from one screen to another without the attendee knowing that you have stopped screen sharing).

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you are using join.me for business purposes I would encourage you to look at a few other options. If you need very basic features join.me may be the cheapest option and a good fit for your team. However, if you would like to have a more professional looking conferencing tool as well as additional features and more reliable support, I would recommend going in another direction.

Looking to have a conference tool to speak with customer and prospects that allows me to screen share and speak with different time zones and country codes. The benefits are seen in the flexibility of joining via computer or phone and ability to change screen presenters.

join.me review by <span>Danielle H.</span>
Danielle H.

"Join.Me is Extremely Easy to Use"

What do you like best?

I love how easy it is to use Join.Me. There wasn't a big learning curve when initially using Join.Me. The more I used it, the more I took advantage of little Easter eggs within it. It has a lot of useful tools within the software to add to any presentation or webinar that you are organizing.

What do you dislike?

When watching a presentation being given it can lag, and if you are scrolling through information it will sometimes lag or jump. That can be sometimes irritating when trying to learn about a product from a clients point of view.

Recommendations to others considering the product

This is a great app for quick use and ease of use. Not always the best if you are holding a large size webinar, as we have had problems with lagging and things not showing up. I have rarely had issues when presenting information on a smaller scale though.

I have used Join.me to give demos of the software that we offer to clients from a sales point of view, and I have used it to walk clients through implementations for our software. I have also recorded webinars and demos with Join.Me. The biggest benefit that I have received is the ease of accessing the post important features, the pop up boxes that ask for next steps at the end of a presentation, and the ease of access to the conference line. Also being able to choose either a set access code or one time use access code lets you make the sessions as private as you want it to be.

join.me review by <span>Mohamed D.</span>
Mohamed D.

"Best Screen & Voice Sharing "

What do you like best?

It is simple to use because of its user interface. It is available with mobile application where the screen can be shared over mobile app too. There can be multiple members joined for a single meeting even in the free version. Specific name can be given like join.me/soandso which will be easy to share as a link to others to join with us.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes when compared with other systems like teamviewer or skype or anydesk, it looks like slowly the shared screen video is rendered.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If the person who doesn't know much about screen sharing softwares, then I would recommend join.me where it is very use to use. The person who want to see the screen also does not require any software. Simply a browser with good internet connection is enough

It is very easy for me to share my laptop screen with others where they can see my screen in their browser itself without any application to be installed in their system.

join.me review by <span>Andrew B.</span>
Andrew B.

"Join.Me is great for imrumpto meetings/conferences for screen sharing!"

What do you like best?

I like the easy-to-use functionality of join.me the best. Anyone can easily create a join.me link that they can start up anytime and quickly share the link to others in the meeting to see your screen.

What do you dislike?

I dislike that you have to have a specific join.me dial-in conference number to record audio for the meeting. It is nice that there is a record meeting option that emails you the meeting afterward, but if you are dialing in on your own conference line, the audio cannot be recorded from that line.

I had a leadership program for work with team members across the country that I had to meet with for a final project. Join.me solved the problem of the preliminary meetings where we would discuss/brainstorm what we were going to do. I, as the leader, started a join.me and they all got to see what I had come up with.

join.me review by <span>Spencer H.</span>
Spencer H.

"Join.me use for webinar and teleconference"

What do you like best?

The best part about using join.me for webinars and teleconferences is the super easy-to-use user interface. Everything is so intuitive and there are rarely any issues with setting them up. In addition, the audio conference feature is always very good quality. We simply share the standard, or one-time use, call-in details and we are ready to go. The ability to customize the background and icons is also a big plus. Any change that we can improve our company branding is a plus.

What do you dislike?

There is not a lot to dislike about Join.me, but one thing that could be improved is the ability to make video conferencing bubbles a little larger. When presenting material the bubbles are reduced in size so that it is hard to see each individual.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Join.me is so much simpler to use than many of the other available teleconference and webinar platforms. It is clear that ease of use was a major focus when developing Join.me.

We utilize the teleconference line almost everyday to support a variety of conference calls. It is great to use because we can have a standard dial-in number or we can opt to use a one-time dial-in code. Either way, it makes conference calls a real breeze. Presentation or training webinars are also problems that are easily solved by using Join.me. There is very little lagging that occurs when sharing presentation. This allows us to go through slide shows seamlessly.

join.me review by <span>Danielle A.</span>
Danielle A.

"Join Me: How I work with colleagues all over the United States "

What do you like best?

I enjoy how quick and easy the sharing of Join Me is. When a majority of your colleagues are located in other states, having an easily accessible platform to share screens is essential. When I am working with my marketing team, it's so easy to share ideas, thoughts and visions through Join Me. When I am working with my colleagues in finance, I am able to share excel sheets with them and speak about the line items together. I also learn virtually, so when I need to learn a new program, Join Me is essential to my professional development.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes logging into the application takes a moment to set up. I usually try and stay logged in each day when I start working. This could be connection issues.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Use Join Me if you are tired of having to explain ideas, thoughts or issues when you can share them plainly with your colleagues.

I have been able to solve long phone conversations when trying to explain in idea, thought, or problem by sharing my screen with colleagues. When you are able to share with someone in real time, exactly what you need or what you need help with, you are able to accomplish a lot more. Our team has realized how essential sharing screens is to a successful year.

join.me review by <span>Valeria M.</span>
Valeria M.

"I'm really surprised at how join.me has simplified my life."

What do you like best?

Not so long ago I found this little software that has made my life easier and more profitable, and I love it: it's surprising how I can start a new conference at any time during my day, and anticipating in advace as well, and in such an easy way, by only pressing one button. This is very important to me because I run online mentoring services that need creating events quickly (and also in advance). What´s also really useful is the join.me support team, who is friendly and helpful.

What do you dislike?

I can't really say that I dislike something, because I know that there's no such thing as software which is error-free. What I can say is that I've experienced times when all of a sudden all of the attendees to my conference stop listening to what i'm saying (with this I want to say that the sound disappears for many seconds) and, suddenly, sound returns. I suppose this might be because many thousands of people are using the software at the same time, so I can't really blame join.me.

Recommendations to others considering the product

the video conference software that offers join.me is very good, and you can invite all of your attendees to your conference. It also is really easy to use, so, what are you waiting for?

Join.me benefits my personal business a lot because if it wasn't for it, I wouldn't be able to start conferences immediately, and also invite attendees to these conferences immediately. This means that join.me enables me to be communicated with my buyers, which is the most critical part in my business to create loyal clients.

join.me review by <span>Isak P.</span>
Isak P.

"An Easy Way To Support Remotley "

What do you like best?

It is really easy to hop onto a customer's computer screen and provide customer support. When am on a phone call and I get to a point where I am stuck with trying to troubleshoot the issue, I can start a join.me and it's a great resource.

What do you dislike?

There is no option, that I know of, to avoid showing your screen to a customer before passing it on to the customer to see their screen. It makes for having to close tabs, etc. before starting and join.me session.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It's a great video program with a free trial option. If you are in a pinch and need remote software, it is very easy to sign up quickly.

We are using join.me as a free way to support our customers. We use it as a secondary resource when explaining a concept or troubleshooting an issue. It is good for visual learners.

join.me review by <span>Mario S.</span>
Mario S.

"Share files and ideas the easy way with your clients and friends"

What do you like best?

The best part of join.me is that it lets you hold meetings (both, audio and video meetings) with your clients and friends, as well as sharing ideas and even work files, all of this without leaving join.me. One additional thing that is worth praising is the quality of the meetings: you can get really clean and nitid images, so that everything you say, see and share is clear and understood; also, you get high quality audio which is also very "clean".

What do you dislike?

Even though I´ve always praised join.me video and audio quality (which is really nice) I have to say that many times the image (and sometimes even the audio) freezes or is a little bit distorted (similar to the distorted images you see on your TV when it´s getting "poor signal". Finally, one more thing I don´t really like is that, even though join.me is free, you need to price a high price if you want to integrate this on your personal or business site.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Join.me is a great software to hold online video meetings as well as sharing files and projects, all inside one place, and if you love free stuff, then you´ll love join.me because it´s free.

Join.me gives freelancers like me, as well as any other type of business owner, to talk to my clients without leaving my home. This way, I can share any ideas, improvements or new releases easily with all of them, so that they can get the attention they deserve.

join.me review by <span>Angelica F.</span>
Angelica F.

"Joinme experience"

What do you like best?

I like the way that I can host meetings and conferences in a free account. Team meetings are a breeze from anywhere on campus. The ease of connection is easy and quick with dependable links. The web conferencing allows me to connect with more people in more places. I also incorporate this with my students when they are unable to come to school and for hospital homebound students.

What do you dislike?

I dislike that some features still have to be paid for. However, the school district that I work for is open to allowing some resources be funded. I like that the majority of my meetings hosted can run seamlessly but I want more features for a special pricer an extended free trial. The free features are great but can be only used for so much. Maybe if I find a discount for the full version I may feel better about the software and use it even more for a small business venture being pursued.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Easy joining for all coworkers and easy meetings. Clear communication and connections are held during the entire conversation. Great to use when team member is missing and operational on all platforms. This makes it available to all coworkers despite having work technology at home.

Problems solved are the quick and ease of scheduling team conferences and meetings virtually anywhere. Team collaboration needed to be increased and with this software I am able to collaborate with team members anytime and anywhere. This keeps communication constant and consistent.

join.me review by <span>Sofia B.</span>
Sofia B.

"Video conferences have been made easy by join.me"

What do you like best?

I can´t believe how easy it´s to hold video conferences right now with join.me. A great feature is the ability to schedule new meeting by only selecting the option called "program meeting"; really, I´m stilla amazed at how easy this is. There´s also another great feature that enables me to record the meeting, and then easily send it to all of the attendees. I have to say that, because of everything I´ve said, all of my attendees and I love using join.me .

What do you dislike?

A not so great feature for join.me is that when you start using it, you need to download and install their own "application" and this takes a bit of time (not much of course). It would be far more useful that all of the users of join.me could start a video conference without having to download or install anything, because this would make the enterprise look more sophisticated. I don´t like either that many times, the speaker´s voice doesn´t match the audio, as there´s some lag between both.

Recommendations to others considering the product

This tool might be the last video conferencing tool you´ll ever need, because it´s easy to use, and it´s free if you don´t need to add it into your own website.

My attendees can always count on me, because they were previous clients (and they still are), and when I schedule meetings every other day in order to give them additional valuable information of the service they bought from me, they can know that I´ll always be there when they need me, and this is what join.me helps me do.

join.me review by <span>Jason P.</span>
Jason P.

"Worked sometimes, but not reliable in my experience"

What do you like best?

The price is good as it is one of the less expensive options out there. We also use GotoMeeting and we got Join.me as an overflow for when we had used all of our GotoMeeting conferences. Overall, it was simple to use and generally worked OK. The conference calling and screen sharing were the key features we needed. In addition, it was important to be able to hand over the presenter role to other attendees.

What do you dislike?

We had issues getting some clients connected at times which was frustrating. In addition, at least once the audio wasn't working properly and we had to use a different solution. The user interface was a bit confusing as well. Scheduling meetings was always tricky to figure out. It looks nice, but it felt like they needed to put some more effort into the desktop app and getting all the functionality into that app in a clear way.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It is very cost effective. If more expensive solutions such as WebEx or GotoMeeting aren't an option, then give Join.me a try.

We used it as a method to conference call with clients and team members. We were able to stay connected with remote partners and clients using it.

join.me review by <span>Raphael C.</span>
Raphael C.

"Buyer beware"

What do you like best?

Not much. Join.me does all the basic conferencing tool things: video, audio, screenshare, recording, etc. But it does it worse than most of their competitors. We're in the process of switching to uberconference.

What do you dislike?

Join.me just isn't very good. The fact that participants have to download their app to get certain functionality is a huge minus. You can't dial out to bring in additional participants. Lots of little things like that.

Plus, their support is terrible and they are trying to claim that we're locked into an annual contract and won't let us cancel.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Look elsewhere. We're in the process of switching to UberConference.

As a SaaS business, we rely heavily on conferencing tools for both sales and customer success. We wouldn't be able to sell our SaaS product or support our customers without a high quality conferencing tool.

join.me review by <span>Jennifer W.</span>
Jennifer W.

"Brings many locations together"

What do you like best?

I work for a franchisee that owns 55+ locations across multiple states. We are frequently using join.me for instead of conference calls. It feels more real actually looking at the person you're speaking with. I love being able to duplicate a recurring meeting, it makes it so easy. The screensharing option is also great, being able to show participants exactly what I'm looking at.

What do you dislike?

I'm not sure if it's available in a different plan, but it would be nice to be able to set up recurring meetings as recurring, instead of just duplicating and changing the date. I'm fine with duplicating, it's so much easier than creating a new one from scratch every time.

Recommendations to others considering the product

This is a great program that will allow you to bring together many different people into one different space. While it's cheaper than flying everyone in, I do think it's a little expensive compared to the other programs out there.

As mentioned above, we have 55+ locations across different states. It's fantastic to be able to get everyone "together" for meetings.

join.me review by <span>Jan S.</span>
Jan S.

"Easy and fast online presentations"

What do you like best?

Very simple to use, a browser is enough! No matter how technically savvy someone is, they'll manage to use this software. In Germany you have enough people ho understand "joint.me" which says more of the people on the other side of the telephone, but we always managed to get them to log in fast. We had conferences with 300+ people and it worked well.

What do you dislike?

Not ideal for conferencing, but it works. Some times it would magically not work from one computer, when we thought it may be a browser problem. It ended up not working on the computer at all, but the next day it did work as expected.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Definitely worth using, there are others popping up, but join.me is a solid choice.

Get in touch with many customers at the same time, and one to one product presentations. As soon as we started using join.me all our sales team was implementing it, which improved our sales conversion rate. We would have profited of an in-app presentation structure that helps sales people while doing presentations one on one. This would help sales team incredibly. You can say it's the responsiblility of the sales manager to organize such structured presentations, but the presentation tool could work as a perfect help at this stage. Sales people don't think of processes, they think of the next sale and join.me could ask for a premium for such feature. Let's see how it continues.

join.me review by <span>Hugh C.</span>
Hugh C.

"This is the perfect software for having free video conferences"

What do you like best?

Join.me is the perfect video conference solution for anyone who needs to hold online meetings: one thing I like about Join.me is that I can create a new video conference by just clicking on an option called "schedule" (new session), and then I just need to fill out the empty fields (that include options such as entering the name for the conference, entering its description and the participants). Also, I think that it´s a very professional feature to have a link for my conference that has my name at the end. Really, with Join.me it´s super easy to have a video meeting.

What do you dislike?

One thing that I don´t really like when I use join.me is that sometimes the audio and the video are a bit lagged, and some customers tell me that it looks quite funny that I´m signaling something (or even have my mouth closed) but it sounds like I´m talking. I think that this feature could be improved if Join.me hires a good team of developers to tackle the issue. Another thing that I dislike about Join.me is that the website crashes at times.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Join.me is a really helpful tool if you´re a businessman that needs to be in constant (video) contact with your customers. The best part is that it´s super easy to use, and of course, it´s free. I must warn you that you kight get a bit of lag between your video and audio.

This is an easy answer: I can get in (video) touch with my current and prospect customers; I think this is a very important part of the selling process for any business, because if you only sell to your customers and then they don´t have access to you, then your reputation won´t be great. But if you sell and indicate that they get in touch with you as many times as they want to solve any concern or issue, then your reputation will grow.

join.me review by <span>Joshua R.</span>
Joshua R.

"Solid Screen Share/Meeting Platform"

What do you like best?

Join.me makes it easy to freely share your screen with people on any Device from PC to Phone. What I really do like about them is if you manage the software locally and send a share link out people can view your screen-share via a simple web portal without having to download any programs to there local device, that is an option but not necessary.

What do you dislike?

When needing to have a non tech start using the program for some reason it is hard for them to properly get it downloaded, installed, and registered. I don't think the deployment of the software is set up for the novice user, based on novice users i have assisted remotely having them set it up.

Recommendations to others considering the product

You can use it with all of its core features for free so give it a try. If you need to jump into the paid version you should be able to know if you like it or not with that free version. I would recommend checking out some of the competition as well as a lot of these are popping up and they all have different costs and user participation limits because if you have a large or unknown audience level that could make a difference.

The ability to host large meetings wile sharing my screen with other presenter roles you can fill it makes it easy to communicate 1 message to a large audience from our company. On a smaller scale it helps with the 1 on 1 aspect of customer support allowing me and the customer to share screens respectively as well as giving over mouse control for assistance.

join.me review by <span>Sravani C.</span>
Sravani C.

"Absolutely love this tool !!"

What do you like best?

Join. me is pretty simple to use even for beginners. It gives personal meeting code for members to join and the email invite is sent directly to members. We can also save the meeting for later scheduling, which avoids last minute hassle. Also, files can be shared to only one participant out of all, which helps in maintaining secure communication. It even has a free version, although with limited features.

What do you dislike?

Automatic updates in this tool are a problem when you are about to join a meeting. This fear has pushed me to login into join.me at least 10 mins prior to any meeting schedule.

Other than that, I like all of its features and the fact that free version can be tried before going for a fully paid version. I would suggest all my other IT guys to use this upcoming tool to host their meetings.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Its easy to use and extremely useful for everyday distant communication

All of my communication with clients is being done through join.me as they just require my personal meeting code URL and nothing else to be downloaded into their machine. So clients need not worry about downloading or installing another software in their system.

join.me review by <span>Karla N.</span>
Karla N.

"If you want free online meetings, which are super easy to create, then you must use JoinMe"

What do you like best?

What I said in the title is really what I think: If you want free online meetings, which are super easy to create, then you must use JoinMe. The most amazing feature of JoinMe is that creating an online meeting is as easy as typing the website address and select the option for a "starting a free meeting". Then, all you have to do is give a name to your meeting link, add a title and some notes if you need them, and finally you can share your meeting with your friends by adding their e-mail addresses. The best part?Join.meand is completely free!!!

What do you dislike?

There´s something that turned me off about join.me, and it´s that they don´t offer an option to integrate their online meeting software within your blog or site. This really made me sad (and also made me cry!), as I thought that it would be possible to integrate online meetings inside my website with the help of Join.me. I also have to say that Join.me lags at times and it can freeze and crash, I mean, this doesn´t happen all the time, but it has occurred once or twice.

Recommendations to others considering the product

My honest recommendation is that you allow your loyal users to integrate your software inside their blogs, because lots of people will see that they hold their conferences inside their blogs with Join.me, and you´ll get more free exposure

Join.me helps me ommunicate with the people that buy services from me. It´s always nice to give added value to your customers when you sell a service (even if you work from home like me) and the best added value you can give is to give access to your persona, and talk to your customers, on a video call, so that they can ask anything they want and feel that you really take care of them.

join.me review by <span>Jeffrey S.</span>
Jeffrey S.

"Perfect screensharing software...for a price"

What do you like best?

Join.me is simply the easiest screensharing product to use...period. Others, like GoToMeeting or Google Hangouts work just as well once in the meeting, but getting in can be a trial-and-error experience for some folks on the first try. The meeting scheduling system is fast and easy to use and the personalization of the hold screen/meeting URL allows companies to brand any meeting. Their free version covers the needs of most of my team, so I don't have to pay for everyone, but I like the flexibility of the paid version.

What do you dislike?

There's nothing I dislike about this product, it even has that perfect "feel" that you love from well-built software.

Recommendations to others considering the product

The great thing about join.me is that you can try the free version to see how easy it is. Use it for a few meetings and you'll want to pay for the full version because it's so configurable and so easy.

I've had untold numbers of meetings with big companies whose conference software was too hard to work or didn't like something on my computer and wouldn't install. I've never seen this happen with Join.me and that means less wasted time waiting for the meeting to get going.

join.me review by <span>Nate H.</span>
Nate H.

"Basic web/video conferencing"

What do you like best?

Join.me is pretty simple to use and fairly minimalistic compared to solutions like Webex.

Once the app is installed, you can start or join a meeting (share webcam and/or desktop). When sharing the desktop you can choose the full desktop (1 monitor) or a single window.

Meeting scheduling and account management is done via the website, not in the application and is simple.

Files can be shared on a one-off basis with a single participant at a time.

Meetings can be recorded (but must use the join.me conference service to record audio).

What do you dislike?

Bubbles. They introduced "participant bubbles" recently and they're intrusive. Having to spend a few minutes at the beginning of a web presentation explaining to users on how to turn off join.me features isn't a good use of time. Bubbles appear to be focused on keeping the video conferencing front and center, but if that's not being used, they're of no use.

Forced updates. When opening the desktop app, it checks to see if there's a new version (which seems to be published every 4 to 6 week) and updates automatically. So you have to get in the habit of starting the app 10 minutes ahead of time to make sure to give the app time to update if it needs to. A better method would be asking the user to "update now or upon app closing".

Audio management. There's no in-depth audio management (per participant muting, etc.) available.

No support for use in VMs. I had used join.me successfully inside of virtual machines for a number of years. With version 3 (current version) join.me no longer works. It opens but then the UI blanks out and is no longer responsive. In contacting support, they indicated running inside a VM is not supported (though it worked for years).

User account creation for desktop app. Participants using the full desktop app (which is the only way to share a screen) must register for an account. General feedback from folks has been negative at having this as a requirement for full meeting participation.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Join.me seems a bit more focused on video conferencing than web presentations. It works for both, but ends up having annoying features (bubbles) that get in the way of pure web presentation requirements.

Quick and easy web conferencing.

join.me review by <span>Matt D.</span>
Matt D.

"An easy conferencing solution"

What do you like best?

The issue we always run into with a conferencing solution is the amount of time it takes our clients to connect to the web conference. In many cases, it required a lengthy download process followed by an installation process that many of our "non-tech-savvy" customers find too confusing or difficult. Join.me has always appeared to be a very favorable solution which eliminates the complexity of connecting to our meeting

What do you dislike?

The biggest issues I find people have is that they have never heard of join.me It's not a deal breaker, mind you but because people are now overly paranoid about viruses and getting personal data stolen, they ask if this IS the correct site URL

For many of our issues that require us to interface with our clients, this saves the whole process by hours. Before we would need to block out time, meet with us, fire up their computers or hand over a thumb drive with their data files on it, now we can be in and out in a matter of minutes

join.me review by <span>Josh B.</span>
Josh B.

"Fantastic way to share screen with users on mobile or web"

What do you like best?

Very easy to begin a conference and share a simple link that they can view your screen. They can utilize the app or just use their browsers. Works great on iPhone and iPad and you may be able to even start a conference from the app.

What do you dislike?

There is a free version but the paid version starts at quite a premium, which doesn't work for many startups or if you are not using the software on a daily basis.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Great to utilize for corporate environments where your agents need an easy share link to show clients what they are talking about. The free version does not allow you to customize your link so it just gives you some random numbers but they are usually simple to communicate over the phone on the spot or ofcourse perfect for an email

Easily connect and share my screen with clients, investors, and business partners

join.me review by <span>Patrick O.</span>
Patrick O.

"Great for on the fly meetings, PRO version has some limitations for large scale webinars"

What do you like best?

It is very easy to instantly jump on a conference call or a sales call and do a screen share.

What do you dislike?

When you start hosting larger scale webinars, it is more difficult to manage people who are on the call. We ended up having to try and identify individuals who had not muted their lines or placed the call on hold which interrupted the call with hold music.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Very easy to use, just need to possibly explore other options if you are looking to host larger webinars with a lot of remote users.

Our sales reps used it for quick over-the-phone sales presentations. We also used the PRO version for company wide webinars. I used it when working with remote developers to walk through new requirements and product features. We no longer use the PRO version, but still occasionaly use the free version.

join.me review by <span>Pat H.</span>
Pat H.

"Great Tool! "

What do you like best?

When people are having trouble accessing things on their computer, I can take control of their screen and show them what they need to do. I have had people who couldn't understand my southern accent and I was able to show them what I was doing on my screen so they could follow along.

What do you dislike?

Nothing. I like it all. I haven't found anything that I didn't like. This platform is very useful and helpful. I also found it so easy to use that others seemed to like it also.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It is easy to use and extremely helpful to all.

People who can't figure out what they need to do to access things on my website are able to be helped when I connect with them through this platform. I have had to help people find out how to do things on their own computers that I was doing on mine. Through this platform, I was able to show them in addition to telling them.

join.me review by <span>Olivia M.</span>
Olivia M.

"Great for Quick Screensharing"

What do you like best?

I like how easy and 'light' feeling join.me is. It's quick to install and use, and very easy to setup.

What do you dislike?

Nothing! Some may find that join.me may be lacking in features, but I feel like it's meant to be simple, straight-forward, and EASY to use. There are many webinar or screensharing softwares out there that'll do every possible thing, but for day-to-day use, join.me fits the bill.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Don't use join.me expecting the most feature-packed piece of software. It's nice for quick web conferencing and the like, but, for example, we do not use this for our webinars because it's not well laid out for bigger conferences/web events like that.

We do tele-training here. We can use join.me to show people how to use the software we sell when a verbal walkthrough isn't sufficient. We use it for a few other things if we're unable to recreate bugs on our computers and need access to the user's computer. I really can't get over how quick and easy it is to load up the software and handle the task(s) at hand.

join.me review by <span>Brittany W.</span>
Brittany W.

"Positive experience for Join.Me in Sales!"

What do you like best?

I used to use Join.Me a lot when doing Sales presentation for potential clients - I never had technical difficulty with the product and was happy that I could choose between having mouse control or giving it to the potential client. Join.Me also has good rates from what I know by my company using this previously.

What do you dislike?

I felt like sometimes the Join.Me codes didn't populate as quickly as I needed them - I had to have meetings ready 30 minutes in advance because of this. Once in a while the connection would go out, but that wasn't too big of a deal.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Good software!

Sales presentations - there were a lot of benefits because the potential client was able to sit back and actually enjoy the presentation. It's worrisome for them when they need to be doing a lot of work. It was easier for me to have control and do most of the work.

join.me review by <span>Norman B.</span>
Norman B.

"Very good for Screen sharing"

What do you like best?

I found this program super easy to use. Very fast i can found all tools which I need. About online meetings I can say that they are so simple and clear.

What do you dislike?

It's not the main reason but sometimes connect is deleted. If you are not so friendly with this software u always have support but this is plus not complain. There is not problem.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I'm recommend it. As I know that its will be nice and productive . Plus it's so easy to set up. You will enjoy . And dont afraid if you will have some problem you will solve it with support service.

I can say that really nice for office and my business. To work on big distance. So I can easily sort out working task even im not in the office. I like it and all my team.

join.me review by <span>Britney M.</span>
Britney M.

"Excellent, easy to use screen sharing and conference call service"

What do you like best?

I love the ability to easily share my screen with conference call or webinar attendees. I particularly like that I have my own custom URL that I can share anytime instead of requiring participants enter a code or having to schedule a webinar in advance if I need to jump on a quick screen-sharing call.

What do you dislike?

I dislike that the option to join in your browser is so small compared to the option to download their app. I have clients who are hesitant to download an app they will seldom use. Also, I have had issues with the sound on videos not transmitting during screen sharing, but that could most definitely be user error on my part.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I recommend signing up for the free trial. If you don't plan on sharing screens often, the free version is great for conference calls. I recommend taking it for a test run before signing up for the full service just to be sure it's a good fit for you.

We use join.me to hold conference calls, webinars, and screen sharing. It has made communicating with clients long-distance fast, easy and effective.

join.me review by <span>Josh R.</span>
Josh R.

"A decent web conferencing tool, although in my opinion there are better free tools out there."

What do you like best?

I like that you can customize your conference meeting titles. Proven to be an easy setup for the most part. Call clarity is decent.

What do you dislike?

Every time a client logs in they have to re-download the app, which proves very annoying. Groups are kind of rough. Call clarity isn't always the best. Difference between desktop app and web app is often times very confusing.

Recommendations to others considering the product

There are better conferencing tools out there. Join.me hasn't grown or been updated in a while. It's only a matter of time before it's gone or is eaten up by another competitor.

Join.me allows us to solve the issue in communicating with our clients on a global scale. We have the ability to send a simple conference link or phone number and the clients usually are able to connect to the app with minimal difficulty.

join.me review by <span>Horacio O.</span>
Horacio O.

"Good way of using."

What do you like best?

I like to work with JoinMe. Solution is super easy to understand. A simple way to use all of the tools. All tools in the very open place which makes more easy way to find them

What do you dislike?

I like to be with JoinMe. Never had some problem. A good way of using. The perfect way to introduce that product to all my working team. I'm happy to have that solution.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I'm glad that at this time we have good opportunity to work with this software. For sure all your work will be so effective. Very easy to install. Definitely, you should use it.

Makes out work more clear. Great solution for an online meeting. By the way, when we were using online meeting we never had a problem with connection. Gives a chance to work from any place.

join.me review by <span>McKay D.</span>
McKay D.

"Very Good. I wish it was cheaper but it is honestly the best deal out there."

What do you like best?

Join.me is great because it provides the features we want for the best price. #1 we can share our screen without our clients having to download the app. It also includes video recording with the paid membership. We use that A LOT. We can have our sessions recorded and send them to the client but we can also just make videos for them and send them the video.

What do you dislike?

I wish they didn't have to download the app to share their own screen but I think that is always required. I also wish it wasn't so expensive. I think something more like $15/month would be better, right now I am paying $25/month.

Recommendations to others considering the product

don't use SKYPE! Skype will make your internet so slow, the screen share is hardly usable. GoToMeeting is also good but they are more expensive if you want video recording. Don't under estimate the value of video recording, it is SUPER useful.

We can show clients documents and show them things without being in the same location. It makes it super easy to show clients things. They don't have to download anything, they can just go to our custom url and see it.

join.me review by <span>Michael P.</span>
Michael P.

"Reliable screen sharing"

What do you like best?

I really like how easy is it for me to set up a screen share when I am working with a customer. It is also very easy to take control or grant control of the mouse. I also very much like the ability to share my personal link for screen sharing. This is a good product and I somewhat regularly recommend it to my friends, co-workers and others.

What do you dislike?

I do not like how much work it takes to download the desktop client. I think that it would be much nicer if there was an easier web portal that I could tell customers to use when I am working with them. This would make troubleshooting easier and faster.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Join.me is a basic, easy to use remote deck topping tool that I recommend. I have used it quite a bit, but I really do not know how much it can do. It has served me well when I need to troubleshoot with customers on their desktops as well as when I need to show potential customers my display when demoing one of my products.

The business problem that I am solving with join.me is communication with customers. This software allows me to see a customers screen when they are having an issue that they can not explain well over the phone. It also helps me a lot when I am trying to demo software that my company provides.

join.me review by <span>Chad K.</span>
Chad K.

"Simple to use - even for non-techs"

What do you like best?

Short URL makes it easy to go there myself and to direct others to it. It's easy to have them download the application and type in my access ID. Ability to control their computer remotely and see what they are doing is certainly a bonus.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes it's ad heavy or difficult to log in because they want you to pay for certain things and usage. Usually there are ways around it that make sense but that can sometimes get annoying and especially when working with someone else.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I've tried several different tools to accomplish this task and join.me seems to be the easiest to use. No huge tech headaches to deal with.

Remote access to someone else's computer is certainly a big bonus. As long as they have a browser and internet connection, you should be good to go.

join.me review by <span>Scott B.</span>
Scott B.

"Let's get together!"

What do you like best?

This is a very simple and effective way to share your screen and presentations you would like a potential client to see.

What do you dislike?

The program fails to realize it's already on your computer and will re-install or give message over and over. Also the audio aspect is clumsy right now and I do get a bit of echo--I end up using a land line to supplement the experience.

Recommendations to others considering the product

There are a lot of choices out there but for simplicity and ease of operation I would go with join.me every time.

I have a specific slide show I like to show potential customers. I taught Public Speaking on the college level for over twenty years and visual aids clarify and take the attention off you--so you can relax if you are a bit nervous.

join.me review by <span>Adam W.</span>
Adam W.

"Disappointed Twice"

What do you like best?

Join.me is very simple to use. It integrates with google calendar, which is fantastic.

What do you dislike?

There are many notable omissions from their list of conference lines. For instance, there is no conference line for Texas. Additionally, I have started to have issues with my screen sharing links working. What is worse is the fact that technical support was totally indifferent and condescending. Rather than solving my issue, technical support focused on showing me that the link worked for them -- totally missing the point. The point was that on several occasions my screen sharing link wasn't working for potential clients, which is a really bid deal.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Not bad for small businesses. However if you need something to work every time, or something with great support, maybe look elsewhere.

Remote presentations for prospective clients, investors etc

join.me review by <span>Brittany P.</span>
Brittany P.

"Easy to Use Form of Communication "

What do you like best?

Join.Me was easy to use and simple to navigate for both myself and clients I was meeting with. The product has a great look and feel to it - creating a professional form of Communication.

What do you dislike?

I disliked the call/wait music Join.Me had at times. Even though it's personalized - the features offered were not that great.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Join.me is your go to! If it's simple to use for clients that aren't familiar with Technology - then anyone can use it! It's that easy. Your team will catch on quickly with it as well.

Join.Me solved and helped a lot of deals move forward. Being able to show clients what the product does, and explain to them how it'd work - was a great use of it. This made it easier to move forward with sales - and opportunities.

join.me review by <span>Stephen  S.</span>
Stephen S.

"Easy to use and great for teaching clients"

What do you like best?

I like that once it is downloaded it is simple to use. I can switch between who is screen sharing with the click of a button. It has helped out our business a ton.

What do you dislike?

There isn't much I dislike about it, other then my clients having to download something on their end. That is probably unavoidable but some of my clients are not the most savvy when it comes to computers so the less they have to do the better.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Easy to use screen sharing software.

While coaching a client through a process it is easier for us if we can see their screen. It helps a ton when we know what the customer is clicking on, especially because we don't often use the same lingo.

join.me review by <span>Patrick H.</span>
Patrick H.

"This service just keeps getting better"

What do you like best?

I love the screensharing. It can be used for so many things. I love the idea that you can hand over control of another person's screen and they can drive while on your computer. This works great for remote tech support or just doing something for someone that would take too long to explain.

The chat feature is really helpful as well. I don't use the screen annotation tool much but it came in handy when I did. They even offer a free dial in number which is great to keep it all on one platform. I don't use it a lot but am happy it's there when I do.

What do you dislike?

There's not a whole lot that I don't like here. If I had to pick something, it's the annoying bubble heads recently added to the platform - but you can turn them off pretty easily.

I have experienced some latency in the past when controlling someone else's screen. Not a huge deal until you cannot click on an element or the control drops out altogether. That's rectified by relinquishing control and asking for it again. Sometimes there are dialog boxes you just cannot see on your end when you are on someone else's computer but I think that's probably more of a Windows thing.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Get the free trial. It does a great job. If your needs require then upgrade. They're a good company.

I go in and remote manage some clients' computers. It's a huge timesaver and I don't have to go to their offices to do this stuff anymore.

join.me review by <span>Jeremy B.</span>
Jeremy B.

"Very easy to use - easy for clients to join conference"

What do you like best?

Much less faff than Webex and some others we've used.

Very simple interface.

Plenty of local phone numbers for non-PC audio conference.

Good 'faces in bubbles' interface to show meeting attendees.

What do you dislike?

Screenshare is laggy compared to Teamviewer which we use more for support than presentation.

More limited chat / interaction facilities than Webex (and others) - not as well suited to delivering training or presentation to more than a handful of attendees.

Very irritating habit of self updating on launch without choice or notification. Not great when you're in a hurry. Puts its own icon back on the desktop each time.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Try it out. It's not for everyone but we are a small organisation (10 people) and we provide lots of demos to non-join.me users. Easier to initiate conference than with other tools.

One-click-and-you're in demonstration of our technologies to potential clients.

join.me review by <span>mayra c.</span>
mayra c.

"super easy to use!"

What do you like best?

i like been able to schedule meetings and know that there is a software that allows me to meet the expectations that i would have same as if i were there. so easy to use no training or anything required to get this meetings up and running in no time just send the request and boom there you are meeting someone and been able to work even when far away.

What do you dislike?

nothing so far everything seem pretty easy to use!

Recommendations to others considering the product

yes it is so easy to use anyone with alot to little knowledge could easy use it! it works for multiple things and everyone should be happy to be a member of this.

we have to have meetings over different places and using join.me its so easy to schedule the meetings when the traffic is bad i love been able to have a second plan when things go wrong and cant make it to where we are suppost to go. join.me is there and easy to use wit no training or any sort of software required to be able to activated it and use it i think that is what i like that most that the other person doesnt have to be a member for us to communicate most of the softwares required that the other party has the same service so that you can connect but with join.me all you have to do its send the link and give the permision!

join.me review by <span>Danielle O.</span>
Danielle O.

"Perfect for what we need!"

What do you like best?

The record feature is definitely the best for our company. We're able to record our trainings for staff that are unable to attend, and for those who want to go back and review the information.

What do you dislike?

It would be better if we could have a multi-user account so that we didn't have to share a login.

Recommendations to others considering the product

This product is great for companies that don't have all staff under the same roof. It's great to host webinars, use as a conference call line, etc. If you need multiple user accounts to administer the program, you'll need to purchase multiple logins which can get pricey.

Staff trainings are made easier because the call-in number is the same each time, and when you are a company of 30+ employees plus the trainer, join.me makes webinars seamless.

join.me review by <span>Marybeth A.</span>
Marybeth A.

"Solid Meeting Software"

What do you like best?

I love the Google Calendar integration and it's great that join.me offers phone numbers in almost any country. The ability to record the meetings has come in super handy on more than one occasion.

What do you dislike?

Customers find it really confusing for some reason. People don't seem to realize they need to use the computer audio or dial in. I'm not a huge fan of the new bubbles and the giant fonts, but that's just aesthetics.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you are using Google Calendar and Chrome, join.me has a great browser plugin to allow you to easily schedule meetings. It's quick and easy to launch scheduled and unscheduled meetings. The interface seems to confuse quite a few customers, but I think that's true of most meeting software. This is the best I've used.

join.me allows us to provide live demos, screen share to solve support problems, and have meetings with customers in almost any country.

join.me review by <span>Wade R.</span>
Wade R.

"Does the job! Well, for the average Joe. "

What do you like best?

Screensharing via a URL - no need to run a desktop app, if you're the viewer. That's a real treat. Sharing controls are simple, and even in-browser assuming mouse control works quite well. Works relatively well even over low-bandwidth connections, which many of our clients have. The install process is SO much easier than if we had to use full-on GoToMeeting with everyone who needed this.

What do you dislike?

As easy as the setup process is, there are still - believe it or not - a lot of Americans who can't figure it out. You'd think it'd be the easiest thing in the world to download a software package, run it, and look for a little number on the screen. But yeah, no. And sometimes Join.Me introduces steps - like their new user onboarding - that actually makes it HARDER for these particular "PFBKAC" customers to successfully download the app. They added new account registration as a semi-mandatory process before the app download begins and I don't think I've used it since, because it takes all of 40min to walk these particular customers through the account registration process. Was way faster when you could download it, fire it up and the session ID# would be right there.

We use it when we're working with clients who have a difficult time describing what's on their screen (generally less tech-adept users), and it's certainly helpful in that context. Having somebody download an app and run it is certainly easier than having them spend 20min describing the page they're currently on so we can figure out what they're clicking on that they shouldn't be. So, it helps save time with the neophytes, basically.

join.me review by <span>Collin W.</span>
Collin W.

"Excellent free resource for screen sharing"

What do you like best?

It's quick and easy to set up a screen share with someone. Especially if they are not very tech savvy.

What do you dislike?

Since it is free it is hard to complain about anything. I would like the file transfer ability.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It's a very easy to use product. If you have employees who struggle with technology, or customers who have the same trouble, it shouldn't cause any problems to have them connect for a screen share. I really love using join.me both for work and personal use.

Being able to collaborate with a team member who is out of the office, or working remotely is a huge benefit. It helps our projects keep moving along and prevents them from being delayed just because someone is not present to work on something.

join.me review by <span>Lindsey S.</span>
Lindsey S.

"Join Join.me!"

What do you like best?

Join.me is free and very easy to use. We use this to schedule meetings with prospects so we can share our screens with them and they can see anything we are presenting.

What do you dislike?

There is really nothing I do not like....it is free and very easy to use so no complaints here. I would say the first time I used it, it had to download and wouldn't load right away, but I figured it out.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you would like a free way to connect via phone and share a screen with customers and prospects, choose join.me!

We needed a way to share our computer screens with clients and prospects. It also has a phone number to dial in to so that both parties can be on the phone from any location and see the same screen.

join.me review by <span>Nicolette C.</span>
Nicolette C.

"Great For Any Type Of Meeting!"

What do you like best?

I liked that it was very easy to start using and set up a free trial. I was able to set up a call with a group from school and everyone commented on its user friendly attributes. I like that you are able to share screens and give others control of the presentation.

What do you dislike?

We had some audio issues, however I am not sure how much of that was Join Me or user error by others.

Getting everyone in my group who have very hectic schedules and do not live near each other was great for productivity. Join Me enabled our group to work closer together and accomplish more work. The ability to see not only eachother but to share ideas gave the group a greater sense of connectivity.

join.me review by <span>Jacqueline Y.</span>
Jacqueline Y.

"Essential tool for business"

What do you like best?

Join.me is a very reliable service for conference calls and screen sharing. We had issues with Skype and Google Hangouts, specifically with video freezing and calls dropping. It is also affordable. GoToMeeting and Cisco WebEx come with much heftier price tags.

What do you dislike?

The desktop app auto-updates 3/5 times when I launch it, which can take several minutes to complete before I am using the app. It would also be nice if you could share your screen via the browser, without having to launch the app.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you need a cost-effective solution for remote conferencing and screen sharing, I do not know of a better service.

We use join.me for our weekly status meeting, with employees scattered over several states. We are able to follow along as if we were all there in the room together.

join.me review by <span>Jake D.</span>
Jake D.

"Great for Training"

What do you like best?

I love the simplicity of this software. People who are not tech natives are able to navigate the steps to join a join.me conference and collaborate.

What do you dislike?

Other than the fact that it isn't free forever, I don't have any real dislikes about this program.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I don't have much in the way of recommendations. Join.me is so easy to use that there isn't much to think about other than signing up and getting started. If you aren't sure if it is a good fit, just use their free trial and you'll quickly discover that the software is great and reliable.

As an accountant, I sometimes do training with my clients on accounting software. This software allows me to share my screen with my clients and walk them through the steps visually while describing the steps verbally.

join.me review by <span>Shari L.</span>
Shari L.

"Great free tool for virtual meetings!"

What do you like best?

Ability to give control of my computer to someone else as well as virtually meet online. I've used it a number of times when our paid-service didn't work and was able to use join.me with no issues. That's been a life saver when I needed to host a virtual meeting immediately!

What do you dislike?

Seems every time I invite someone to a meeting, even if they've used join.me before, they need to install an update or download something new.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It's great as a free backup if the service you pay for isn't working or doesn't work for others in your group.

Being able to meet with anyone no matter where we all are. Also, the ability to share screens and give control to someone else has been very useful especially when our other services failed for one reason or another.

join.me review by <span>Sean R.</span>
Sean R.

"Join me is great for screen sharing"

What do you like best?

It's great because the guest on the other end doesn't need to install any software. If you're doing tech support for someone and you want to see their screen, chances are that they are not very good at computers so having a screen share tool that doesn't require them to install software is awesome because it doesn't require any thing more from the user.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes it takes a while to load for the guest. I notice this when the guest has a poor internet connection. It'd be great if something could load asap so they know it's working.

Helps me do tech support. I share my screen or look at the screen of my guest. Very easy to use.

join.me review by <span>Edyta B.</span>
Edyta B.

"Easy to use and navigate free meeting software "

What do you like best?

Join.me offers users above average free plan option, making it a perfect online meeting tool for smaller companies and startups. It's video conferencing has great features, and the whole interface is very user friendly and clean looking. I also like that company displays their pricing on the page, so you know what you get prior to signing up.

What do you dislike?

While free version is pretty generous, paid version fees are per user. We also came across multiple issues with it's desktop application.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Conference calls can be difficult, but join.me offers a wide variety of features, including easy to navigate interface, screen sharing and up to 10 video feeds at a time. It is a perfect tool for small and startup businesses on budget. Or if you need last minute option for meeting scheduling.

Join.me was a great option to set up last minute, small meetings and invite partners to it (even offshore). I't user friendly interface was easy to navigate for all team members.

join.me review by <span>Matt B.</span>
Matt B.

"Easy and free online web conferences"

What do you like best?

Join.me has a free version which is good for getting started and seeing if you like the basic features. For our smaller day-to-day internal meetings this is often enough to fill our needs. I like that the software is easy to install, requires minimal training. It's intuitive to use, especially if you've used their competitors like WebEx, GoToMeeting, or GlobalMeet.

What do you dislike?

I don't like that the free version only allows you to share your full screen but I understand this limitation is to help push potential customers towards the paid subscription. I wish it had more robust recording options that would allow you to stream or download the recording and make it available as an MP4 later for desktop, tablet, and mobile viewing.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Start with the free version and see if it meets your needs for small meetings. If you need to have web conferences with larger groups or need to have a more professional looking meeting with client the pro version makes more sense because you have greater flexibility with what content you share and you can even create a custom join.me URL that remains consistent for all of your meetings.

We have a distributed team working in 50+ markets across the US and need to be able to collaborate regularly. Web conferencing typically makes the most sense for our organization. We have access to other paid conferencing services like WebEx and GlobalMeet but we've found join.me to be great for small meetings amongst close colleagues. The free version is quick and easy to install and requires no training. The paid version has a reasonable price and some nice upgrades but we often find the free version is enough for our day-to-day internal meetings. For larger organizational meetings or meetings with an external client we tend to choose the larger paid conferencing services like WebEx and GlobalMeet.

join.me review by <span>Otis B.</span>
Otis B.

"Quick and easy service for screen sharing and calls"

What do you like best?

Getting a call going is extremely easy with join.me. There isn't a need for any complicated software to download and install in your computer or phone. The meeting host can just set a meeting date and time then have join.me generate a meeting link and code that all the participants can use to join the meeting. The user interface is easy to navigate and isn't intimidating at all. The layout and instructions are very clear and understandable, so you can be confident that people will click on your link and be able to get right into your meeting without much red tape or confusion.

What do you dislike?

Many of the calls I use don't require screen sharing, so in those cases, using a free or lower cost online conferencing service like Skype or video calling app on my phone can usually suffice in those situations. Like most online conferencing software, you'll need a decent internet connection with join.me to have a smooth experience with it. Otherwise, it could be pretty frustrating when screen sharing doesn't react and respond quickly enough.

Recommendations to others considering the product

As far as I know, join.me is one of the more popular services for online meetings, so it's a good service to use since there's a good chance other people will have used it already. Even if others haven't used it, it's very likely that they will be comfortable using it and you won't have to spend a ton of time instructing them on what to do to connect to your meeting. I think it's a great way to do presentations and allow the person that you're presenting to fully understand all the points you're trying to make.

Since we have the budget for it though, join.me has been a great way to have discussions and be able to explain things visually through screen sharing. People in the calls tend to be more engaged and are naturally better able to understand what's going on because they can see what's going on. We can connect to staff members, clients and vendors from pretty much anywhere. We don't have to worry as much about scheduling time-consuming in-person meetings and demonstrations. We can have very productive meetings online with join.me. Everyone usually comes out of those meetings on the same page.

join.me review by <span>Lisa R.</span>
Lisa R.

"Tutorials, Support, and Client Walkthroughs"

What do you like best?

Join.me makes it simple to support my software training clients and watch live so I can see exactly where they get stuck.

What do you dislike?

There's not much for me to dislike. The only problem I've ever had with the software was related to getting clients to understand the process of switching presenters. For the most part, however, a screen shot did the trick where my words couldn't.

Recommendations to others considering the product

There are a number of screen sharing options out there. Some have many more features or are part of a suite of products. Depending on your needs, you have a lot of solid choices. I see join.me would be best for a small company focused on tech support or training. If your primary interest is in webinars with only occasional screen shares, Hangouts works just fine. If you want a whole suite of products under one umbrella, go for G Suite.

I use join.me for webinars that include screensharing, and live tech support or software training. It's proven to be very reliable over the years, and the price is quite affordable. As a very small business, it's been a worthy investment.

join.me review by <span>Joel G.</span>
Joel G.

"Easy to use with excellent quality"

What do you like best?

High quality of audio and video. Meetings are easy to plan and easy to start on-demand. The administration of user accounts easy with reliable import/export options. The recordings we've done are excellent and easy to share with users who may have missed the meeting.

What do you dislike?

Lacks the ability to schedule or start meetings on behalf of another user. This would be a helpful feature for our executive assistant. If the original meeting owner is not available to start and hand off the meeting, a new meeting instance has to be created.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It is quick and easy to use. The setup is very fast and the join.me onboarding team will walk you through everything. Additionally, we were able to start using join.me in a fully-activated trial capacity before our contract with our old tool ended. This helped us start using join.me sooner so we could see those benefits faster.

We work with individuals across the country on a daily basis. join.me conferencing allows our staff to communicate with our stakeholders in an easy way across multiple hardware platforms and operating systems.

join.me review by <span>Katie O.</span>
Katie O.

"Useful Tool for Screensharing"

What do you like best?

The overall ability to screen share with someone is great. I work with people who need demonstrations since we are not in the same office so it's really helpful.

What do you dislike?

The invitation process is a bit confusing. Many people complain that they don't understand how to "join" the meeting through the emailed link.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you're invited to join.me and you know ahead of time that you are using this tool, make sure you give yourself enough time to figure out how to join the meeting before your scheduled time. Sometimes it can be confusing.

I don't work in the same location as my coworkers, so having the ability to share my screen and explain something to them has really been beneficial for our progress.

join.me review by <span>Kaira S.</span>
Kaira S.

"Amazingly good"

What do you like best?

It just works on one tap feature.It doesn't only provides audio and video call but it also screen sharing .I can swap also the presenters while I am in the meeting. While I am in roaming there are no extra charges also applied and because of it i can conference anytime anywhere

What do you dislike?

Sometimes their are login issues and sometimes it doesn't even allow to share screen

Recommendations to others considering the product

Kindly solve the login issues and screen sharing doesn't happen sometimes and phone gets hanged .so hope you solve it

It gives me the pleasure of joining/hosting conference anywhere anytime . In my busy schedule I already schedule my conference calls and they happen at that time. If i have to show something to presenters I use the screen share feature

join.me review by <span>Laura B.</span>
Laura B.

"Easy to Set Up Quick Meetings"

What do you like best?

It's easy to be able to give someone my personal link and have them jump on a quick call. It's also easy to schedule meetings and send out the invite which includes the link and call info.

What do you dislike?

I wish there was a way to send reminder emails about the scheduled meetings that are separate from calendar reminders. When someone signs up, if they don't add it to their calendar they don't receive any other reminders about the meeting.

Recommendations to others considering the product

The software is very straightforward and it's really easy to set up a quick meeting. It's also easy to set up scheduled meetings.

It's an easy way to schedule a webinar with customers and team members from all over the country. I can also record the call and immediately provide follow up notes after.

join.me review by <span>Molly C.</span>
Molly C.

"Easy to use, fun software for product sharing"

What do you like best?

I love how easy to use this software has been for me to share my products with my customers. Instead of having them navigate the site, I can use the software to show them exact products, then allowing them to explore on their own with their personal preferences.

What do you dislike?

There has been nothing I have found that I have disliked. The software does not have many extra features, although I have not found them to be necessary for my uses.

Recommendations to others considering the product

The free trial is a wonderful introduction to this software, and I have very much enjoyed it and found it useful.

My products are much easier to share with my customers whether it is a new product or a new feature of the website. My customers have enjoyed the personal interaction this software has allowed.

join.me review by <span>James W.</span>
James W.

"Simple Video Conferencing Software "

What do you like best?

join.me is easy to setup, requires little explanation for all parties, allows you to video conference with people, and share your screen if you wanted to. It makes getting things done with people remotely or in a group easy and simple.

What do you dislike?

Sharing your screen can occasionally lag and result in people not seeing the most up to date part of a document you are showing.

Recommendations to others considering the product

There are other ways of video conferencing with people and solutions like Skype may make more sense if your computers are fully integrated with windows products.

join.me has been used to provide demos to clients, show them where we are at with their product, and allow for them to see the product before it is done. It has made the experience of talking to clients remotely easy and allowed for them to feel as though they are in the office with us as we work on the product.

join.me review by <span>yoali l.</span>
yoali l.

" business and scheduled software"

What do you like best?

I like the business line that shows on the session screen where I am who I am and the relationship I have with my company. also the free pro version was quite useful at the time of testing it, then it expired and downloaded the free version.

What do you dislike?

I find it unfriendly interaction with the user and the page all refers to buy the paid version, as a company I could pay for the options that join gives me but as personal use is very limitative and preferably free user another web tool

Recommendations to others considering the product

recommended as a professional and business tool

I help in formalizing certain meetings through email and to be able to remember those schedules

join.me review by <span>Jarin C.</span>
Jarin C.

"Simple app, unreliable for Macs"

What do you like best?

Fast bootup time, easy URL links to web app, fun images on app start up, shares screen instantly

What do you dislike?

Unstable dial-in phone connection

Audio connections often drop when changing presenters for screen share

App freezes on Macs part way through a meeting

After 6 or 7 people are dialed in, audio connection drops

Recommendations to others considering the product

Use this if you are looking for a cheap, easy product. There are a lot of fundamental kinks to the solution, so trial it with large groups and different VoIP/dial-in lines before purchasing. Some bugs may have been fixed in more recent releases.

Was trying to use a competitively priced screen share web conferencing solution, but beyond a few participants, the app is unreliable. Makes it hard to use in sales.

join.me review by User in Accounting
User in Accounting

"Join.Me"

What do you like best?

I like using this for client calls where I need to share my screen but we don't have to do a video screen share. It also makes it easier on the client since they don't have to download anything

What do you dislike?

When I give someone else the ability to control the screen, I've found it's hard for them to start and stop videos in real-time. There is a lag. Also, I keep getting kicked out.

Recommendations to others considering the product

This is great for calls with clients where you want to share your screen with them but don't want to have to worry about live video (showing your face). The client doesn't have to download anything which puts them at ease (since other tools, like Zoom, would prompt the client to have to download their app, and automatically logs them into the system with their face showing, which makes most clients uncomfortable).

I am able to collaborate with clients easier.

join.me review by <span>Cameron F.</span>
Cameron F.

"Not a bad option, but i'm sure there are better."

What do you like best?

Join me lets companies conduct meetings online from a variety of different locations.

What do you dislike?

The main thing that I have experienced and dislike about join. me is the fact that audio is not handled online and integrated into the rest of the service. Instead, join me make you call in via your phone(although it does provide a conference call line). However, I would prefer for this to be all integrated into a single platform instead.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Do your research and understand what join.me is capable of before implementing across your business.

Our company uses join me to conduct conference calls and meetings between our different office locations. It is an easy way to computer share and orient a presentation around.

join.me review by <span>Janine D.</span>
Janine D.

"Join.me helps me out every day"

What do you like best?

Even when someone is totally unfamiliar with join.me, it is easy to follow along with the steps and get them sharing their screen quickly. The connection is usually very strong and I love the pointer feature. It's also great that you can point to things without taking mouse control

What do you dislike?

I wish when it initiated the default screen was not a sign up page for join.me. When sharing a screen some less than tech savvy people begin typing in their email address there when they are in my meeting and don't need to sign up. I get that it is an opportunity for them to get sign ups, but doesn't make for a great user experience.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Free to sign up, just test it out!

Troubleshooting technical issues with customers. Walking them through set up process.

join.me review by Administrator in Computer Software

"Spotty call quality and terrible cancellation experience. "

What do you like best?

No need to download a software on the other end.

What do you dislike?

Bad call quality, especially with Australia and UK customers. We are getting terrible service trying to cancel our account with them as well. Now I am being asked to send my billing information over an email to a domain that is not even join.me. I sent the cancellation request from the email I signed up unde, that should be enough. There is no place to cancel on their website, they only gave me a number to call.

I am not asking for a refund. I just want to cancel my account. Called the number they provided to cancel, was put on hold for ages, and when they told me they could not cancel my account because their system was slow I was given an email that I contacted and now am being asked for my credit card information.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Do not go with join.me, especially if you are using it to screenshare.

Trying to share my screen with customers.

join.me review by <span>Ali D.</span>
Ali D.

"As the presenter it works OK, as the audience it can be very clunky"

What do you like best?

- Easily shows what screens you're sharing, and when you're sharing them

- Easy to switch between which screens / windows are being shared

- Chrome Extension is great like 90% of the time, but when it fails right before the meeting and the details are out of date and need to be updated and resent - that's no good.

- Presenter sharing is seamless / Presenter tools are easy to use

What do you dislike?

- Getting into meetings is a REAL struggle for my participants. Not sure how this can be made more obvious (maybe link placement? maybe numbered instructions on how to join?) we waste 5-10 minutes of every single meeting fiddling with join.me

- Chats do not seem to notify the participants in any meaningful way (no 'red dot' or pop up)

- No clear 'warning' that computer audio rarely works for people (probably a user wifi issue, but a pop up of some sort on this would be ideal)

- Seems to really crash folks computers when they use the downloaded version for the first time. causing my clients/prospect to have to restart their computers and eating into meeting time (10+ minutes frequently)

- When working with Google Slides, they frequently "disappear". The window and all tabs just go away, and join.me displays a message "shared window not available"

We do all of our platform/product demonstrations with join.me. Definitely benefits with the ease of use to set up the join.me events, based on the sheer volume of demos we do. Chrome extension has been a huge part of that.

join.me review by <span>Ian G.</span>
Ian G.

"Easy, straightforward use for my clients"

What do you like best?

I can email or just dictate my unique url to customers which makes it very easy for clients to join the screenshare, even those who know very little about computers

What do you dislike?

Sometimes confusing for the client if they already have the join.me app on their computer and they try to join my meeting

Recommendations to others considering the product

More personalized than other screen sharing softwares I use. With join.me, you have a unique url and landing page which helps the other user feel more connected

I run all of my virtual demos via screen share. Makes it quick and easy to organize meetings and I can send clients the recordings after the meeting is over

join.me review by User in Hospital & Health Care

"Sometimes does the job - and not very intuitive."

What do you like best?

Set up was easy - downloading, setting up your link, customizing the background etc. Phone app is nice, I like that it syncs with my calendar and will recognize which meetings I have using join.me. but sometimes people will end up in different phone rooms (see below).

What do you dislike?

Not super intuitive - I receive a lot of complaints from my customers that they don't really understand how to dial in to a conference line. People can use the same join.me link - they'll be viewing the same screen but different dial in numbers will show up and people will end up in different phone rooms - this is especially true on the phone app.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Consider what your needs are - if you are using this with other tech savvy individuals your experience might not be that bad.

Customer communication, internal meetings. Helps connect me to people to some extent- but wish it worked better.

join.me review by <span>Paul W.</span>
Paul W.

"Join.me gets it only slightly better than most conf call solutions"

What do you like best?

The links are easy to remember and share. The quality of the call is pretty good once connected and you get all the expected features: screenshare, recordings and chat.

What do you dislike?

The UI and experience is far from intuitive and has led to some awkward moments.

1. Often clients don't don't realize they need to initiate voice calling so there's a standard "please click the phone to connect audio" chat/email conversation that ensues.

2. If sharing you need to download an extension. That's fine but once it installs it's not clear how to re-join the call or what to do to share.

3. When I end the call I just want a clear "end meeting button." Instead based on who quits first you're UI may be locked and the call continues. Then it offers a feature no one ever asked for, the ability to send a meeting "wrapup."

4. The floating bubbles for video mean it's hard to arrange participants in a certain way to fit them on the screen when you're trying to split screen the join.me window with something else.

5. When I invite someone to be the presenter the UI is locked until they accept. That's annoying when I'm trying to pass presenters rights but still have the ability to mute and control audio since people don't always instantly accept.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Their latest UI update seem to make things less easy to use.

Muli-seat screenshare with clear audio for internal meetings, client calls and interviews,

join.me review by <span>Swati S.</span>
Swati S.

"Simple but ultimate web meeting tool"

What do you like best?

Starting a meeting with just a click. Join.me has simple screen and workflow but with a great capability to handle all complex features of a web meeting like user control, recording, chatting etc. Send the recorded meeting to all participants with just a click. Sharing your screen through a simple url without complex installation is the feature that free setup(upto cetain times) provides . Sharing control of screens or controlling the user mouse activity.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes there is a gap between users communication and their responses to host. Not all features available in joi.me web version. You need to install the complete application to make use of all.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Great light weighted simple UI products attracts us to use. It is recommendable to use it to see the impact we already have. Nice product!

Meetings and Collaboration has become easier among all of our team members. All of my team members prefer always to use it despite of other expesive software company has provided as an alternative.

join.me review by <span>Julia S.</span>
Julia S.

"Great software for sharing screens and holding meetings"

What do you like best?

I like that you are able to easily share your screen just be sending someone a code or a link, which they can type into their browser. I like that you can do this even if the other person has not downloaded join.me. I also like that you can choose who has mouse control, which is useful if I want to do a pre-test for a survey and want the respondent to share my screen and be able to take a survey on my screen.

What do you dislike?

I dislike that sometimes there are issues using an ipad. I think the person has to download the app when using an ipad, but sometimes there are issues/technological difficulties with this.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Super useful software that rarely has glitches and is trustworthy. It is a reliable business solution for meetings, presentations, etc.

We use it whenever we need to share a screen, such as presenting to a client or just meeting internally at my company if someone is remote. We also use it for the situation I described above, where we need to do a pre-test with a respondent before launching a survey - we can watch a respondent take a survey while it was going on and be there for them to ask questions. We basically use it all the time!

join.me review by <span>Jeff R.</span>
Jeff R.

"Great screen share product"

What do you like best?

It's very easy to use as an app on my computer. Love that fact that I can easily share my screen and move to different screens. Usually great audio with a lot of international phone numbers

What do you dislike?

It's a bit on the pricey side and hard to scale with a bigger company. I also wish that when I started a meeting that it would automatically share my screen. Not a big deal as I can stop sharing right away until I'm ready to share.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I love join.me and would have not issue recommending it to others.

We do our client meetings on join.me. This also allows us to easily share what we do with potential prospects.

join.me review by Administrator

"Great for our IT needs!"

What do you like best?

When we come across a new user who does not have our tools on their PC for us to remote in, we just have them hop onto join.me and we are able to see what their issue is and work with them to resolve their problems.

What do you dislike?

The only thing I can think we don't particularly like is that, sometimes, join.me is blocked from a users PC and we aren't sure why. Even with all our knowledge and troubleshooting, they simply aren't able to use the product, but this does not happen often.

We are an IT firm, so we need to see a problem that some users experience. If they have not been on boarded yet or they were not in their office for on boarding, they may not have our remote tools. With join. me, we are able to see their screen, help them, and also install much needed tools to get them up and running.

join.me review by User in Retail
User in Retail

"Really great (after everyone's connected)"

What do you like best?

Join Me is really easy to start using. Being able to create your own customized URL makes it simple to invite others to the meeting. The screenshare is pretty consistent and doesn't have the frequent freezes or latency that similar tools seem to have. It's easy to choose which part of your screen to share. Option to record the session is great too.

What do you dislike?

When passing presenter control to others and/or letting others share their screens, there is usually a delay while they download, unless they are also signed in through a native app. This can slow down a meeting's momentum. Recording option is great, but accessing the files and playback are a little clunky. Would be great to have it integrated with YouTube, so we can upload things to our internal private channel.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It's really simple and reliable. Compared to other tools on the market, this one is a great choice.

You can easily share multiple screens across a group so that everyone is literally on the same page.

join.me review by Executive Sponsor in Supermarkets
Executive Sponsor in Supermarkets

"Has mobile features others are just are just starting to impliment"

What do you like best?

My favorite function or "look" is the people bubbles that you can move around the screen if they are in the way. I feel setup is extremely easy and I also like the fact you can run it in a web browser only if you do not want to download a client. I like the multiple dial in numbers. The price per value is off the charts. A little less so since LogMeIn got so corporate. The helpdesk/onboarding and training people are great.

What do you dislike?

Less functionality without the full client. People at least in my company act like its difficult because it's not named "WebEx" or "GoToMeeting". Absolutely idiotic s it works as well or better than either of those. I have a little fear that joine.me might get left behind now that LogmeIn has re-gained control of GoToMeeting.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Negotiate, they are willing to give multi-year discounts and discount if you are already an existing customer (LogMeIn, LastPass)

Mostly inexpensive IP-video calling. SUPER Simple voice conference calling. Better collaboration between spread out locations

join.me review by Consultant in Non-Profit Organization Management
Consultant in Non-Profit Organization Management

"Join.Me Saves the Day!"

What do you like best?

I love the connectivity, being able to show customers how to actually submit the transactions that are part of the processing for my organization's retirement plan contributions. While it one thing to try to tell a customer the steps for submitting their file for their contributions, it is much more useful to actually show them how to do the processing by sharing my screen with them. In many cases, this has made the difference between a frustrated and a well-satisfied client!

What do you dislike?

For those who have slower servers (or even dial-up Internet connections), Join.Me has sometimes had a considerable lag time. While I am in the midst of sharing something via the application, the screen the participant is looking at can be a minute or two behind where I am on my screen.

Join.Me helps me to connect with clients who benefit by seeing firsthand how to actually process their transactions, rather then me just telling them "do this, then do this, etc."

join.me review by <span>Khanh T.</span>
Khanh T.

"Easy to use software for conference call and screenshare"

What do you like best?

What I like best about the software is that it is easy to use when you want to have a conference call with multiple people and share your screen or let others share their screens. It is pretty much Google Hangout, but participants can also dial a number instead of clicking on a hangout link. It also lets you share files between participants which is very helpful and convenient. I like the chat feature that let participants chatting with each other without disrupting the audio of the call. I also like that the software works seamlessly on both mobile and laptop, which provides a lot of flexibility for all participants.

What do you dislike?

There is nothing to dislike. It is straightforward and user friendly. It does what it's supposed to do. I think the design could be a little nicer looking but that's really not a big deal.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would definitely recommend this to others considering join.me. It is very user friendly and does the job right. The screenshare feature works great and I think it works better than the same feature on Google Hangout.

Business problems we were solving were with join.me were having an easy to use conference line for clients and other partners. The screenshare features works great and there usually isn't any lagging. File sharing is a great benefit to have. The chat feature is great for participants to communicate without speaking or disrupting the current presenter. It works on mobile and laptop so it gives people flexibility and convenience. Overall I'm satisfied with everything.

join.me review by <span>edwin W.</span>
edwin W.

"Online conferencing and meeting tool"

What do you like best?

Join.me has ease of use and very quick in setting up. it is the most simple tool that is used for collaborating online specifically through file sharing and screen sharing. it works using any browser and even works on Android phones, desktop computer, iPad, iPhone and other forms of technologies with ease and simplicity.

it has an interface which is very friendly and the pricing is very flexible making it easy for small companies or other personalized online meeting. in addition, the system does not necessitate expensive tutoring or training and requires no complex installation.

What do you dislike?

Join.me has no toll conferencing and there are some issues which are developed using a desktop when testing the application.

the pro-version of join.me is likely very expensive for the new users or start ups or for users who are budget conscious.

Recommendations to others considering the product

the system can enable initiation of meeting from even a mobile device. it is very simple and reliable to use. it is the perfect tool especially to the sales team whenever they need to do a short conference or where they need to share screens.

Join.me is fully packaged with everything that a business professional are in need of. the meeting information or resolution can be recorded for future reference or be shared to those who may have missed the meeting.

it makes the meeting productive and efficient as any [participant can share ideas from their comfort zone.

Join.me makes business presentations, collaboration and online meeting very easy and simple to initiate and implement.

it has a free edition which can allow participants up to ten inc