join.me

join.me

(1,974 reviews)

Get everybody on the same page, when they're not in the same room, instantly. Review documents and designs. Train staff. Demo products or just show off. join.me is a ridiculously simple screen sharing tool for meetings on the fly.

Work for join.me?

Learning about join.me?

join.me Reviews

join.me review by Spencer H.
Spencer H.

"Join.me use for webinar and teleconference"

What do you like best?

The best part about using join.me for webinars and teleconferences is the super easy-to-use user interface. Everything is so intuitive and there are rarely any issues with setting them up. In addition, the audio conference feature is always very good quality. We simply share the standard, or one-time use, call-in details and we are ready to go. The ability to customize the background and icons is also a big plus. Any change that we can improve our company branding is a plus.

What do you dislike?

There is not a lot to dislike about Join.me, but one thing that could be improved is the ability to make video conferencing bubbles a little larger. When presenting material the bubbles are reduced in size so that it is hard to see each individual.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Join.me is so much simpler to use than many of the other available teleconference and webinar platforms. It is clear that ease of use was a major focus when developing Join.me.

We utilize the teleconference line almost everyday to support a variety of conference calls. It is great to use because we can have a standard dial-in number or we can opt to use a one-time dial-in code. Either way, it makes conference calls a real breeze. Presentation or training webinars are also problems that are easily solved by using Join.me. There is very little lagging that occurs when sharing presentation. This allows us to go through slide shows seamlessly.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about join.me
Showing 1,973 join.me reviews
join.me review by Administrator
View Original

"Great screen sharing tool"

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about join.me
join.me review by Yusbely D.
Yusbely D.

" The best in video conferencing"

What do you like best?

The most pleasant thing for me is the function of the screen to share the screen together with the mouse control, not limited to just one of us. Both parties in the chat can use it. This made my job much easier when I trained and my new employees for guidance and training on the programs we use or reviewed documents.

What do you dislike?

It lacks some of the Go to the meeting tolls (recording options, etc.) but for the price it can not be beat.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It is an excellent tool it is quite quick and easy to share the screen so that everyone in the meeting looks at the same. It makes the meetings more efficient and allows you to complete what you need to complete in the necessary time, plus you have a free trial I recommend it with your eyes closed.

In our company, this tool is very useful both to do and train with people who are in other locations and at the same time help our customers with the technical service of our products, it has really been very useful, has a very friendly interface and It has the easiest work for everyone.

What Video Conferencing solution do you use?

join.me review by bob f.
bob f.

"Join Me for a great program"

What do you like best?

This program is one of the simplest online conference meeting programs out there. The most tech savy will love it and the 'older generations' can use it with ease. I don't know anyone who would have issues with this program.

What do you dislike?

My only issue with the Join.me software is the screen sharing feature. At times the jumpiness, lag and overall connection issues can cause this feature to seem like more of a pain than its worth, The software tries its best to force the connection to keep going when really it should wait for the connection to stabilize.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would recommend that people really check their options before using this program. There are quite a few programs that are on the market. The free version of this product does make it tempting for people on a small budget though.

General business conferences with possible future employers, people I consult with on particular hard tasks that I have and hardware suppliers in Asia.

join.me review by Oscar S.
Oscar S.

"Easy to access on most computers and web browsers"

What do you like best?

I really like the ability to connect quickly and easily. The call quality for both audio and video is generally very good and clear. Getting your call participants to connect to your call is a relatively straightforward process. They don't have to sign up for an account or go through a lengthy process to connect. It's also great that we don't have to download and install any software. We can just connect through a standard web browser.

What do you dislike?

I haven't experience many negative issues, but I feel that using join.me opens you up to the possibility of there being unauthorized access to your computer. Even though there are measures that join.me takes to ensure the connections are authorized, the underlying structure of the website may leave your computer more vulnerable compared to not connecting to it at all.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I think most businesses can use join.me for online meets and to enhance remote collaborations. It's an ideal solution for those that want to simply the online conferencing process. I'd strongly recommend it for both small businesses and large corporations.

I can host and join meetings with people remotely, which helps for collaboration and staying on top of business matters with colleagues and clients. join.me allows me to connect to just about anyone, regardless of there technical ability or the computer they're using. We're also able to share screens, which has greatly helped for remote analysis and discussions about documents and other project files.

join.me review by Mario K.
Mario K.

"Easiest screen sharing software"

What do you like best?

The easiest way to start is what I like most about join.me. As an IT staff member, I use join.me almost daily to connect to workstations remotely. Once you have downloaded the application, you can easily join my meeting and take over your computer. You can record the saved meeting so that a participant who could not participate in the meeting can see it.

What do you dislike?

The fee for the paid version is calculated per user (it can be expensive quickly). I also encountered several desktop applications problems. It's also annoying when the application forces the end user to register an account. If you help people, their time increases. I would love it if there was also a way to run it always in one place (like TeamViewer).

Recommendations to others considering the product

It is a great product which works and requires very little knowledge of the computer. It's also great if you have to look at a problem or a presentation more than one time. It is a perfect tool for small businesses with a low budget. So if you wanna try it, I'd say try it.

We use join.me to support our clients remotely, especially when you only have to connect once. The user- friendly interface was easy to navigate for all team members. I remotely support multiple people. Join.me simplified this process. We prefer to use join.me, where we can share screens insted of sending emails or making phone calls.

join.me review by Alcides Daniel M.
Alcides Daniel M.

"The simplest, lightest and easiest to use software to share the screen"

What do you like best?

It is very easy to start a meeting through which you can connect several participants and see what you are doing on your computer in real time, you can add a large number of participants to your meeting in my case the maximum number of participants has been 14 , but I understand that you can join up to 250 participants, you have the option to share or not the audio and you can change the presenter at any time. You even have the option to record the meeting which is stored in the cloud so that it can be seen by some participant who could not join the meeting

What do you dislike?

when a meeting is active the window of the application is minimized and you can place it where you want, but it has an interface that is not easy to place somewhere on the screen without bothering or in my case remove the visibility of some other element from the screen. this in case you want to keep the Join Me window visible to see the participants that are joining the meeting and if the connection goes down for a moment in some cases you should start. Depending on the state of the signal or connection you have in some cases is not notified when a new participant joined the meeting so I always keep visible the Join Me window to see the number of participants which is a bit annoying as mentioned previously

Recommendations to others considering the product

there is not much to take into account easy to install and even easier to use

in my work sometimes my screen must be visible all day since sometimes I work remotely and not in the office and my supervisor must have access to see what I'm doing and check that he realizes this working in company activities, this is done very easily only by starting Join Me before starting work and sharing the link in a Google Drive document where my start and end time is recorded. from this link my supervisor can access the meeting at any time and see my screen completely. and it has also been very useful when our web manager must update us with some improvement of the platform we use or the stores we manage, he establishes a meeting to which all the members of the programming group enter and we can see on his screen the new

join.me review by Ashley B.
Ashley B.

"From the experience I've had with Join.Me, it's been great! "

What do you like best?

I like that join.me loads and opens quickly and seems to have minimum errors or glitches during web conferences or presentations. I also like that it integrates with my calendar so that I can schedule a join.me meeting directly through there.

What do you dislike?

Depending on the area code of the phone line people dial into, they will ask if that is where I am located. It's not a huge deal, but it'd be nice to have a line in the Indianapolis area so that I can use that as my default line. Other than that, I don't have to use it frequently enough for my role to have experienced any other problems.

We use join.me for some web conferences. As a global organization, it's easier to hop on a join.me where we can share screens and present information rather than try to email back and forth or have a basic phone conversation.

join.me review by Austin O.
Austin O.

"Great Free Screen Sharing Software"

What do you like best?

I like that you can use the free version and get started super easily and effortlessly begin to share your screen with others. It makes sales presentations way more effective and allows me to control what my customer is seeing 100% and keep the presentation under my control and timing.

What do you dislike?

There is not a lot I don't like about it. It can be slow from time to time and it was difficult to figure out how to switch which screen is being shared when using more than one monitor. It would be cool if there was a feature where you could share more then one screen at a time if both users have more then one screen. . Can be very slow and cause computer to lag and dysfunction when having many things open at once and especially when using an old computer. I was using an older PC for some time and when I had many Chrom tabs at once and used the screen share I would have long times for joining and experiencing lagging and my end and the consumers. Also had black screens put up form time to time.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Use it - it works and its easy, which is the name of the game!

Helps me show my digital product/service to potential clients. Allows me to walk through account setups and review ad pages with others to discuss solutions for them.

join.me review by John W.
John W.

"Easy to work with!"

What do you like best?

Join me is a fast and very simple program to work with if you need to get something done and of course to work with others. Join me provides a simple click download as well as a security code for your protection. Multiple members can join in and it's simple to use.

What do you dislike?

Security could be better as sometimes I have a hard time deciding on if I am actually safe using the program. A lot of people get hacked using programs like this. Not only is the security kinda iffy but, there is also a problem with scammers using this program to exploit older folks and random people out of their hard earned money. I'd say this is a really good program but, they'd have to fix the scammer issue that is currently happening.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would have to say if you'd like to try join me to do so as it can be quite an easy experience. Really simple to setup but, the support isn't always the best but, if you can get past that it's pretty damn good in very many different ways. So, if you'd like to try it I'd say defiantly give it a try. I feel like you'd like it.

We can have really as many people as we want inside the call without any worries of course quality can drop with more people but, it's nothing really big. Chat is quick and we don't have very many issues responding to each other. We can quickly setup things how we like them.

join.me review by Blair L.
Blair L.

"Want to annoy prospects and lose deals? JM is the platform for your sales team!"

What do you like best?

Nothing, their platform and support are trash

What do you dislike?

Not uncommon for the screen-share to be several minutes delayed on the prospect's side. Despite sharing your entire screen, sub windows/pop-ups do not appear for the prospect. When entering the Conference ID, you frequently have to retype the code despite inputting it correctly the first, second, and third time!

Our sales team struggled with these issues for months, the last 2.5 weeks it's been atrocious and impossible to use for the reps. Our sales cycle is delayed and we're actually losing deals because prospects don't have the patience to deal with JM's BS. Support has been completely unhelpful. Do not sign up with JM or GoToMeeting (same company).

Recommendations to others considering the product

Unless you're trying to lose client's trust, waste their time, and lose deals, do not sign with JM!

None. JM is costing us time and deals.

join.me review by Ryan  E.
Ryan E.

"Join.me the simplist way to connect with customers"

What do you like best?

Join.me provides a fairly seamless way to people to connect from all over the world. love having my own personalized screen share link! It makes helping my customers easy, fast, and easy for them to remember. I like that the end user I am working with does not have to do much but click my link to join my current session or go to the website and use my link for my name.

What do you dislike?

I haven't had any issues with Join.me they provide a stable easy and fast service to help me and my customers connect easily.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I fully recommend Join.me for an easy way to connect with customers and how them your work in real time. And lets not forget its free so why not give it ago.

I use Join.me to help my customers see there designs happen in real time.

join.me review by Joel H.
Joel H.

"Great Software!"

What do you like best?

Really easy to use meeting software that also can double as remote support software.

What do you dislike?

Users have to install the full app in order to allow their screen to be seen. For less technical users this can prove challenging, although from my perspective the software is very easy to install.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Join.me is a great software to use for anyone who needs to conduct small online meetings (12 or less attendees). We also use it with many customers for remote support as it will allow the meeting Admin to see other's screens and take control of their computer when they choose to allow it. I would recommend giving their software a trial run to see if it works for you. They offer a free trial so it is certainly worth a look. Their paid service is solid and rarely has quality issues.

Online meetings, online training and remote tech support.

join.me review by Julio R.
Julio R.

"Useful tool for online meetings"

What do you like best?

Allows me to share my screen with multiple people, record your screen and share calls, integrate meetings into my Gmail calendar invites, has very good video quality. The person on the other end doesn't seem to have much of a lag, if any at all. Easy of use for the end user, well-designed webpage. Simple, quick download for quick remote connections to workstations.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes drops calls, has lag time during screen share. Experiencing Latency when clicking or typing as well as bugs when focusing on specific windows on the remote computer

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you don't have too many requirements, the free version is more than enough, now for companies with many workers or who need more control over their meetings may prefer to use the paid versions. I recommend it.

It's compatible with both phones and smartphones and tablets so you can use it everywhere.

Easily having online meetings. You can communicate quickly with costumers.

join.me review by Juan Pedro C.
Juan Pedro C.

"A simple videoconference program"

What do you like best?

Its a simple program, you only need register on the web and u can use it, its too easy to use, only send ur invite code, and all your clients can enter in the conference.

You can try program free, but you must pay for this program, its so much cheap.

Es un programa simple, tu solo necesitaras registrarte en la web y usarlo. Es muy facil de usar, solamente manda tu codigo de invitacion y tus clientes podran entrar en la videoconferencia

Tu puedes probar el programa gratis, pero deberias pagar por el, es bastante barato.

What do you dislike?

I dont like only one thing in this program, dont need instal, its only one .exe and with this u can use, i pref instal a program.

Lo unico que no me gusta es una cosa en este programa, no necesitas intalarlo, es solamente un .exe y con eso puedes usarlo, yo prefiero instalar el programa

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you want a simple program when u can use it with a pc and with smartphone, this its your program

Si esperas un programa simple, donde tu puedes usarlo con el pc y con tu telefono, este es tu programa.

One day when ill try search a program for videoconference i find this program, and i save the day with this, i can do a videoconference in my house with the smarthphone, too easy.

Un dia cuando yo estaba intentando conentrar un programa para videoconferencias yo encontre este programa y salvo mi dia, con este prograba yo pude hacer una videoconferencia en mi casa con mi telefono muy facil.

join.me review by Robbie M.
Robbie M.

"Instant Screen Sharing"

What do you like best?

What I like best about join.me is that its simple to get started. You simply ask your customer to go to the site and have them click get started. Its also a great way to share files to and from the remote location. Its been great when we need a connection "right now"

What do you dislike?

I don't like the fact that it requires you to create an account to host a meeting when the person joining the meeting already has an account. It used to let you use it without an account the first time, which was great. I also wish there was a way to have it always running on a location, but for that we use Logmein which is who owns join.me.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you are currently using logmein, join.me is a great companion. Its a great product that works and requires very little of the computer. Its also great when you need to have more than one set of eyes looking over a problem or presentation.

We use join.me to support our customers remotely, especially in one off situations where you only need to connect one time. Its been really great when we have new customers an want to install join.me's big brother, Logmein. We can have the customer start a session and then once we are logged in we can install any required software. We've also realized its a good way to share with more than one person when needed.

join.me review by Rubin B.
Rubin B.

"Join.me is very helpful for our company!"

What do you like best?

The thing that I like best about join.me is that it helps our company be able to be together, I wanted to make a company that lets people to work from home but we didn't know how until we found out about join.me; join.me helps us be able to talk to our workers as they're in there own house.

What do you dislike?

A thing I dislike about join.me is that sometimes our meetings freeze or glitch and we have to restart the meeting for it to be fixed, I really hope this will be fixed soon as it's a really good application.

We are solving a way to be able to let people be able to work from home, join.me allows us to be in contact with them as some of our workers live in different countries.

join.me review by G. Douglas L.
G. Douglas L.

"Life changing"

What do you like best?

Join.me allows me to write on my screen and images appear on my clients' screens. This means I can coach, teach, tutor, and guide individuals who don't live in my area and it is as though I am there with them. I am still learning about the different things I can do while working with a client online. The ability to change pens with ease, create shapes, draw, and highlight makes my job much easier. The ability to record the session makes it cheaper for my client because he or she knows that repeating what I explain is not as necessary as it was before. I'm looking forward to whatever improvements the join.me team will come up with next.

What do you dislike?

Sadly, the technology occasionally drops the call. This gets better over time and has improved very much since I started with join.me

Recommendations to others considering the product

I can see this as the basis of the product of the future. I now don't have to sit in traffic to be able to do my job, which also means I can do more of my job in a less stressful way. Everything is better now I'm using join.me

I used to drive to every client and as a result put 46,000 miles each year on my car (nearly 1000 miles each week). This last week, I only put 100 miles on my car and earned twice what I earned the same time last year. It has changed my way of operating.

join.me review by Kevin B.
Kevin B.

"Easy to use and effective collaboration tool "

What do you like best?

Sending a client a meeting invitation with the join.me platform is really easy. You can set up a meeting and send the invite thru the join.me website/interface or send them an email containing a quick copy/paste from the join.me interface. Once connected clients usually have no problem navigating the options/buttons. Passing the screen back and forth between team members and clients is also streamlined & easy to do. Recording meetings is also very nice. You hit the record button, then after the meeting you can retreive your recordings.

What do you dislike?

Being on a team and having multiple presenters can create a challenge. For instance, if one person logs in and updates their name, profile photo, etc those changes will apply to anyone also using the platform. For instance, if someone else presents and updates their name/photo, the next time I present (on a totally different computer) my name and photo will be changed. Due to this we have multiple accounts which is clunky at times.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Make it easier for multiple presents to store their name/photo.

Presenting and collaborating with clients on daily meetings, routine report meetings and on large-scale projects. Join.me handles meetings of all sizes very well. Most of my meeting are virtual and Join.me allows me to effectively run my meetings.

join.me review by Jordan  E.
Jordan E.

"Join.me REVIEW"

What do you like best?

Join.me is a cloud-based application that allows people, businesses, and organizations to meet online for various purposes in an instant. Flaunting a simple, user-friendly structure. Join.me makes online meetings, business presentations, and collaborations easy and simple. With just a push of a button, you can initiate or attend a meeting. In order to help you familiarize with its functionalities.

What do you dislike?

I didn't find anything to dislike about Join.me

Recommendations to others considering the product

I recommend Join.me Join.me has a free edition that allows up to 10 participants and includes VoiP (voice over Internet) capabilities. For businesses that require more, a priced product is available and comes with a plethora of features.

Fast, reliable, and simple, Join.me is the perfect tool for sales teams that require a quick solution whenever they need to share screens or do a short conference

join.me review by bhavik s.
bhavik s.

"Great meeting tool"

What do you like best?

Join me is great software. Me and my team uses a lot. There are many advantages using this software which includes, easy operation, not very complex UI. Also the best one is screen sharing. We can get clear and fast screen share if proper internet connection is there. Also join me has mobile app which makes it convenient to use anywhere.

What do you dislike?

It does not work properly in slow internet connection and voice fades away. They should provide feature that does not decrease quality of voice and decrease quality of video. Join me app sometimes heats my phone when used for longer period.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I surely recommend join me for those who are working in a team across different countries.

I use join me for meetings between our team and client. We use to demonstrate work to client from other country from join me

join.me review by Edyta B.
Edyta B.

"Easy to use and navigate free meeting software "

What do you like best?

Join.me offers users above average free plan option, making it a perfect online meeting tool for smaller companies and startups. It's video conferencing has great features, and the whole interface is very user friendly and clean looking. I also like that company displays their pricing on the page, so you know what you get prior to signing up.

What do you dislike?

While free version is pretty generous, paid version fees are per user. We also came across multiple issues with it's desktop application.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Conference calls can be difficult, but join.me offers a wide variety of features, including easy to navigate interface, screen sharing and up to 10 video feeds at a time. It is a perfect tool for small and startup businesses on budget. Or if you need last minute option for meeting scheduling.

Join.me was a great option to set up last minute, small meetings and invite partners to it (even offshore). I't user friendly interface was easy to navigate for all team members.

join.me review by Andrew W.
Andrew W.

"Good platform, but has some strange bugs"

What do you like best?

The layout is very easy to get used to. The voice and video quality seem largely dependent on the internet connection that you or the other users have available. The layout and interface are very easy to get used to and use.

What do you dislike?

The video bubbles for users when a screen is being shared are too small. The user should be able to increase or decrease the size of the bubbles. One of our users was unable to share their screen. When we went to pass them the presenter role, join.me said she needed to download the join.me desktop app, but the app was already downloaded to her computer. It took deleted the entire application and reinstalling everything to get it to work.

We are selling a healthcare technology product and join.me allows us to show our product via teleconference as well as communicate internally.

join.me review by Linny W.
Linny W.

"Screen sharing at its best"

What do you like best?

I like that I can easily login and then screen share instantly. I only need to provide the meeting code to anyone and then I am ready to go. People who have no idea how to join meetings can easily do so with join.me

What do you dislike?

Paid version should maybe have more than 1 user. Maybe 3 per company for example. But free version is good either way.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Share up to 10 screens at the same time with join.me. Try it out for free first to see if you enjoy using or not.

I am able to demonstrate to our program company's IT department what is wrong with any program in the computer before they arrive. They have managed to provide solution thanks to join.me for showing them the issues.

join.me review by Michael G.
Michael G.

"Simplicity of Collaboration"

What do you like best?

join.me is a simple to use but feature rich cloud based application that allows for simple to more complex collaboration and meetings. Its screen share and ability to allow other users to share their screen and or take control of the mouse are great tools that allow all participants to easily be engaged. Whether you need to start a meeting right away or schedule in advance, join.me has the ability and integration through a Google extension makes it is to use your Google calendar to add a new meeting invite to your calendar and send out to participants.

What do you dislike?

There are not very many things I find to be lacking with join.me. Perhaps in earlier releases but being a progressive customer focused company they have added features and improved the product in many ways over time. If I had to express one thing that I felt could be better it would simply be the ability to allow more video users in the pro version which currently allows 10 and can some times be restrictive for larger teams where users are spread out remotely.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Give it a try, you won't regret it.

Connecting people from various locations and allowing users to demonstrate progress, problems, plans and solutions. Its like having your entire team in one room. Without it we would not be able to be as diverse and geographically dispersed.

join.me review by Jordan P.
Jordan P.

"Good Connections - Really Simple to Use"

What do you like best?

It does exactly what it needs to. Connects me to my prospects for a visual presentation / demonstration. Allows me to customize a link and send to prospects to simplify the connection come meeting time.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes there are connection issues - it's pretty rare, but it always seems to happen when I need it most - of course. Occassionally it will glitch out my computer as well - just basically takes too much CPU and creates a freeze that I will have to wait to force quit the app.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It's pretty reliable - occasional connection issues, but usually fixed pretty quickly. Doesn't have any frequent or ongoing problems / frustrations.

Demonstrations and presentations. We don't use it for audio - that all goes through our VOIP system. But for visuals it's exacty what we need.

join.me review by Darrell R.
Darrell R.

"The simple but very powerful conference service"

What do you like best?

The main advantage of this service is its simplicity. The application itself is easy to use. In addition, most importantly, creating a meeting is very simple. You only need to create a meeting, give it a name, a couple of notes and you can send an invitation to friends and colleagues. There is also integration with your Google calendar and with Outlook.

What do you dislike?

A couple of times I did not have a connection. I also do not like that there is no way to integrate join.me into my blog or website. It would be very convenient to have such an opportunity. I also do not like when I want to start a conference, the program can suddenly start to be updated. It is better that this would happen after the program is closed, and not during its launch.

Recommendations to others considering the product

You definitely should try. This service has a flexible payment system. Just basic functions will be enough for most users.

We started our acquaintance with the free version and understood how convenient this service is. So now, we use a paid subscription to our entire team. We cover all our requirements for cooperation with our customers.

join.me review by Dayanna M.
Dayanna M.

"Join.me videoconferencias"

What do you like best?

Esta herramienta Join.me es una plataforma que busca facilitar tanto a los usuarios como a las empresas la posibilidad de crear videoconferencias o reuniones con la posibilidad de que uno de los participantes sea el administrador de la sala y pueda mostrar tanto una ventana de su sistema como una presentación en diapositivas o la pantalla completa a la vez que se comunica con los participantes a través de VoIP.

What do you dislike?

Todo me agrada su plataforma es muy sencilla y fácil de usar

Recommendations to others considering the product

Si no tienes demasiadas exigencias, la versión gratuita es más que suficiente, ahora para empresas con muchos trabajadores o que necesiten un mayor control sobre sus reuniones es posible que prefieran utilizar las versiones pagas. Excelente lo recomiendo. Sumamente accesible por su bajo costo

Entre los beneficios que brinda es que es compatible tanto con ordenadores como con smartphones y tablets. Posee audio ilimitado para todos los usuarios a través de VoIP tanto desde PC como desde dispositivos móviles y lo que mas me agrada es que permite grabar las conferencias, las cuales se almacenarán de forma segura en la nube de LogMeIn.

join.me review by Ginger B.
Ginger B.

"Easy to Share"

What do you like best?

I use join.me to help my clients so that clients and I are looking at the same thing at the same time. This especially helps when I have inexperienced clients or are not as computer saavy.

What do you dislike?

So far so good, everything I have needed so far, I have not ran into any problems so far! Each time I have screen shared with a client we were able to share the information we each needed.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you need to know the exact thing a client is seeing for you to help them, this is perfect!

Faster solutions so clients don't have to repeat themselves. Also, I don't have to keeping telling or asking a client if they are at the right point on a particular page!

join.me review by Michael B.
Michael B.

"Good with some Caveats"

What do you like best?

As an IT manager, I use join.me almost daily to connect remotely to workstations. In many cases, it is really helpful to see what the enduser is seeing. Once the application is downloaded, it's easy to direct them to join my meeting and take control of their computer.

What do you dislike?

When performing administrative functions on an end-users shared screen, the Windows dialog boxes do not appear. While it is relatively easy to have an participant go to a web link to join the meeting, most of the functionality requires the application. I find that it is much easier to tell the person to download the app first. I also find it annoying when the app forces the end user to register for an account. When you are assisting people, this adds time.

I remotely support multiple people. Join.me has made this process easier.

join.me review by Nicole S.
Nicole S.

"Join.Me"

What do you like best?

The price and the features are great. We went from a company where we paid a rate/minute for every call and it was crazy how large our bills were. With Join.Me we reduced our bill to a monthly rate (except for international toll free calls) and gained more features. The online screen sharing is a great addition.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes there is echoing when using a large conference room without many people--we don't want to use headsets for each individual on the call in-house so we deal with this small issue.

Recommendations to others considering the product

The online site allows for overlap of calls with one license. We had to set up an internal "room" with outlook to ensure that there aren't overlaps in calls. This is the only thing that I think could be improved, but for now, ensuring that you find a way to avoid this, the software is great.

We've saved money as well as increased the features available. It's great to share screens and show presentations to numerous clients without requiring travel.

join.me review by Britany K.
Britany K.

"Make your conference interactive."

What do you like best?

Software makes me better at working resources. I can make our build link to whatever we need. Setting up our individual link means that folks connecting to your meeting get information about you and your brand before they have even entered the meeting.

What do you dislike?

As for me, it is a very useful platform. With screen sharing and our connection in real time I never had problems. I hope it is will be more develop and will bring more options.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Definitily good platform for sharing and make effective meetings. For sure all your work will be much better and faster. All working process and install are really very easy to use.

The simple way to log in and control online meetings, whether members use their own phone or their computer's audio for communication. Also, we have the opportunity to share our screen works better and introduce a too big group of people has become simple even remotely.

join.me review by Satishkumar G.
Satishkumar G.

"A good service when you need a backup for your main service"

What do you like best?

The ease of it when it works. I have always used it whenever my main service (Zoom / Skype) has issues. But that does not mean that this has issues. It has worked only in that means for me.

The speed. The app size and the ease.

What do you dislike?

Updating (100%) and it just hangs. Everytime you open join.me app, it updates - in windows.

I am not sure what is getting updated. Every single time. I am not happy about it at all.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Use it fresh when you do not have any further options. If you are using the existing product, it will keep updating. I am not sure why. My attachment would help you understand the reality.

Basically, when I have asked people to use join.me, I was able to accomplish 50% of the time - what I desired.

I do not have to tell the users what to do. They understand the app and install it and get ready in minutes.

However, there is another side to it. Sometimes, if they face issues, then it is done. We will not progress.

As I mentioned, this gets used as a backup service in both the organizations that I work.

The benefits are - When it works, I can ask the users to install and get up to speed in minutes.

There is no need for any explanation. Open - Install - type number - boom, you see the screen.

join.me review by Derick M.
Derick M.

"Simply conduct online meetings with shared access to the screen."

What do you like best?

I really like that I can unite people from different places and conduct reviews and demonstrations of projects. Moreover, I have the opportunity to record my sessions for future use. Video recording is very easy to create, and the quality of sound and video is very good. Simplicity in the use of basic functions makes it possible to use the service for any audience. A user-friendly interface, even for people who do not understand technology.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes there are problems with sound, especially if many people have remotely joined. Not exactly a convenient update function, namely that you need to remove and reinstall. I do not want to waste time on this.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Great for any calls or meetings with customers. Extremely easy to use. It is very simple to attach a participant - by a link or with an access code. There is an opportunity to record your online meetings for those, for example, who missed. I used both free and paid versions, and so, I believe that both have advantages. For example, with a paid version, you get the join.me domain, which allows users to easily log into the system. I tried to use other resources to hold online meetings and share the screen, but they are very slow. joinme works quickly. Therefore, I can confidently recommend this software to you!

In our company, we constantly use Join.me to showcase presentations to our partners or customers, this allows us to demonstrate those moments that are difficult to explain by phone.

join.me quickly and easily allows the client to join our online meeting on the link that we save at each meeting. Sometimes we use this service to conduct internal meetings or trainings.

join.me review by Steve H.
Steve H.

"Excellent Conferencing Tool "

What do you like best?

Light weighted and very easy to download and install on your system. Works in even slightly low connectivity as well. Option to join meeting with a custom url makes it easy to connect to anyone outside the company as well. Participant control commands are very handy to use. Recording of audio and video is of very good quality with join.me.

What do you dislike?

No issues except some occasional connectivity issues but that is just momentarily . This is a cool product and found it always working as per the expectation.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Nice product with all necessary features for audio and video features. I used it both for business meeting and personal meetings and this is really a cool product.

Meeting across the team and conferencing across the different geographic location has been seemless abd very efficient.

join.me review by Prashant D.
Prashant D.

"Excellent Communication Tool"

What do you like best?

Excellent audio and video quality and supports conferencing over IP with optimum bandwidth utilisation. Join.me offers a custom meeting url to send to any person outside company to join meeting on the web. Easy to join call on mobile device. Offers various featured to control the participants action like muting someone, adding someone and removing a participant from the meeting.

What do you dislike?

This is although rare now but still it needs to fix issue with disconnection without any internet connectivity.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Great communication product and you become habitual of using join.me after few uses.

I have been using it instantly for quick discussion with in out team. This has helped a lot in communication and increasing team productivity due to its quick utilisation.

join.me review by Joseph J.
Joseph J.

"join.me really simplifies communication"

What do you like best?

The first impression of the program was positive, and I am glad that it remains so after so long time. I see a large number of advantages of join.me in comparison with analogs, such as:

1. Everyone who I send an invitation to join the meeting can easily do this; they do not need to register and do a lot of unnecessary work.

2. Customize any background of the meeting. This function is not very important, but it helps to set everyone up for an enjoyable video meeting.

3. The important thing is that it is easy and quick to create a meeting.

4. There is a mobile application that will allow at any time to be in touch.

5. Sharing the screen let me hold quality and high-level meetings.

What do you dislike?

The software is quality and I had no problems at the time of using join.me. I would like the sound of the ringing to be louder.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you want to use join.me, but do not know if it will suit you or not, then you have a great opportunity to try the free version. In addition, you need to organize just a few free video meetings and you can be sure that this service it just perfect.

join.me is software that helps me and my team to contact clients, hold meetings, seminars, conferences. join.me helps to save time since I can invite to a meeting, a large number of people from different parts of the world and make one seminar for everyone. In addition, I can send a recorded of the seminar for everyone who could not join in time, it's very convenient.

join.me review by Ali D.
Ali D.

"As the presenter it works OK, as the audience it can be very clunky"

What do you like best?

- Easily shows what screens you're sharing, and when you're sharing them

- Easy to switch between which screens / windows are being shared

- Chrome Extension is great like 90% of the time, but when it fails right before the meeting and the details are out of date and need to be updated and resent - that's no good.

- Presenter sharing is seamless / Presenter tools are easy to use

What do you dislike?

- Getting into meetings is a REAL struggle for my participants. Not sure how this can be made more obvious (maybe link placement? maybe numbered instructions on how to join?) we waste 5-10 minutes of every single meeting fiddling with join.me

- Chats do not seem to notify the participants in any meaningful way (no 'red dot' or pop up)

- No clear 'warning' that computer audio rarely works for people (probably a user wifi issue, but a pop up of some sort on this would be ideal)

- Seems to really crash folks computers when they use the downloaded version for the first time. causing my clients/prospect to have to restart their computers and eating into meeting time (10+ minutes frequently)

- When working with Google Slides, they frequently "disappear". The window and all tabs just go away, and join.me displays a message "shared window not available"

We do all of our platform/product demonstrations with join.me. Definitely benefits with the ease of use to set up the join.me events, based on the sheer volume of demos we do. Chrome extension has been a huge part of that.

join.me review by Rebeca E.
Rebeca E.

"VIDEO CALLS FOR WORK IS SIMPLIFIED WHEN YOU USE JOIN.ME"

What do you like best?

Join.me has become the main software I use for video calls for three main reasons:

1. It's a free software, with a great video quality. When I start conferences on this platform nI seldom get interrumption or lag issues. i mean, there might be a minor lag (of around 1 second) but this is basically nothing.

2. I think that Join me makes you look professional as an independent worker because it gives you the ability to use your own name for the link you'll create after join.me, and this will make you look better for the customers with whom you share your video call.

3. Finally, Join.me allows me to chat, send files and even have automated attendees to the conference . this way I can interact better with my current users and look more professional.

What do you dislike?

The main thing that I dislike about Join.me is that I haven't been able to integrate this into my own website. And when I call customer service, they require that you pay an amount that is a bit high for having their tool inside your website. But I understand that, as I think they need to make money. The other thing I dislike is that, even when the platform is well layed and I seldom expect lags or in terruptions, a couple times connection has been completely lost, and I lost one customer because of this. It would be a good idea for the Join.me team to look into this, as I have a stable an fast internet connection, and this happened to me twice.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I think that Join.me is one of the best video call software you'll find out there, and it's free to use!

Join.me helps me connect with my customers personally, so that we can interact directly. Join.me helps me share files, conversations and start calls with ease with all of my customers, which is an advantage because, nowadays, more and more people want intemate and personal communication before buying something.

join.me review by Jack W.
Jack W.

"Join Me Is great!"

What do you like best?

What we like best about join me is that it helps to keep our company together in contact even if someone is out sick or has to go on a business trip far away.

What do you dislike?

I have very little dislikes against this as it's a amazing website, But my only dislike would be that it doesn't have features where you could record a meeting for later if you wanted to be able to go back and see what was talked about.

We are solving connection/contact issues if one of our workers has to go on a business trip or is sick, We would be still able to get in contact with them and talk about what work we got going on.

join.me review by Nate S.
Nate S.

"Good backup/impromptu tool for screen sharing"

What do you like best?

Join.me offers a free version of their screen sharing software, and allows those you wish to present/share your screen with to simply visit a URL and view your screen right in their browser without having to download and install anything. The paid version allows you to create a custom URL for your screen share, making it even easier for people to get to your screen.

What do you dislike?

Running the join.me app seems to noticeably and dramatically slow down my internet connection. Using the join.me audio is hit and miss as well, some people have trouble connecting to the call via web and via phone.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you just need something to facilitate quick screen sharing/audio connections, this is a great tool. If you're looking for something to host large groups or important meetings/webinars, another tool might be best.

Our team uses join.me as a backup service for times when our team GoToMeeting is double booked or unavailable. I also use the screen sharing feature when I am already on the phone with someone and want to quickly share something I have up on my monitor. I'll send them to the join.me URL and give them a quick code to see my screen. Very helpful.

join.me review by Umakant S.
Umakant S.

"Join.me Review"

What do you like best?

Excellent audio and video quality and it supports access through multiple channels like VOIP, Phone. Passing the presenter role is seamless. Provides multiple functionality like live chat during a conference, annotating, multiple screen sharing and controlling a participant actions. Facility to record a meeting with nice quality of audio and video, Share a customized meeting url with a person outside the organization.

What do you dislike?

Get some noise occasionally during the meeting which is not from any participant.

Recommendations to others considering the product

This has been my best tool and i use this frequently for all meetings and communications.

Meetings, Conferencing and Communication. This is a nice tool with a weighted version as well which helps in a seamless manner all the time to start a meeting.

join.me review by Gregg G.
Gregg G.

"Easy for end users, fast screen sharing"

What do you like best?

Often screen sharing applications, for remote support (usually) can be complicated. This is a simple system - send a link, user opens link and grants you access. And when they're don't there is not software remaining installed on the user's computer - no remaining 'footprint'. Very slick and to the point, and fast to deploy.

What do you dislike?

I would like to see ability to manage multiple remote sessions in an organized fashion, on the part of the administrator (viewer of remote screens), as well as to be able to control remote screens without remote user clicking to accept.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you are handling one session at a time, great. If many, then consider a more robust solution.

Remote support sessions for clients evaluating our software development iterations on their systems.

join.me review by Irina M.
Irina M.

"Holding online meetings is easy and fun if you use Joinme"

What do you like best?

I really have to say that it’s a delight to use Joinme. Maybe what I love the most of Joinme is that you can start using it by only a few clicks. It’s also a quite a cool feature that I can invite users to join my video chatrooms by adding their e-mail addresses when I’m about to start my conversation; it’s a great benefit to see that there still are video conference sites (just like Joinme) that have a great quality of audio and video. The final and greatest feature is that if you want to use Joinme for only one concurrent room, it’s free!

What do you dislike?

Here I have to state the bad news (don’t worry, there aren’t many). Actually, the only downside I could find is that Joinme gets to lag at times, so the voice and video don’t really match during some parts of the conference, and the video screen can also freeze a bit during those conferences. Other than those “dislikes” I can recommend Joinme to those people who want to take advantage of free video.conferences with their customers.

Recommendations to others considering the product

You can use Joinme if you want a reliable and painless video conference, you won’t regret it.

I can get to communicate swiftly and beautifully with my customers when I use Joinme. They love that they only have to follow the link I provide and then they’re ready to talk to me. Joinme has helped me and my customers be in touch with great ease.

join.me review by Tellie A.
Tellie A.

"Easy to install and use"

What do you like best?

The simplicity and functionality of the product. I have used other programs like this but they usually have a long setup process. You have to spend five to ten minutes just signing in before you can join! With this program, you can literally just click and join. In my industry, time is always of the essence. It's nice to have something that simply works when you need it to. Even for people who are band new to the product, or web conferencing altogether, its easy to walk them through it and have a meeting instantly. Anyone can do it. There is almost no way to mess it up.

What do you dislike?

I haven't found anything yet that I don't like about the program, to be honest. It is really easy to set up and use, even for first timers. Sometimes when you have many users on a meeting, it can slow down but I think that's probably really typical of most programs. If I could suggest anything, I would just say to possibly limit the meeting to however many guests the current internet speed can actually support.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Make sure you are in a place where you have a good connection- especially if you are hosting!

In my business, I often have to walk my borrowers through e-signing documents that are time sensitive, and this makes it easier. I am able to quickly get them through it with the share screen feature. They are able to see exactly what is needed.

join.me review by Anuj S.
Anuj S.

"Remote meeting and conferencing tool"

What do you like best?

Easy to collaborate with remote project teams, free trial options, Screen Sharing and controlling, recording of sessions. Very easy to make someone else a presenter. Easy to use and no installation is required. With many other similar tools we had to contact IT admin to install the application first and then use it but with join me that dependency is gone and which is a huge benefit.

What do you dislike?

Audio quality. We use a seperate audio bridge line for audio as the Join me audio is not that great

Recommendations to others considering the product

It is awesome but I suggest use the trial version first and then decide.

As a project team we need to co-ordinate with so many team members in different time zone and locations and having a tool that such as Join me that can be easily accessed from almost anywhere via internet is a great benefit. Plus it is so easy to use that we don't have bother to share a tutorial on how to use Join me. Other benefits are, collaboration with far locations and project teams, document and screen sharing and recording of sessions.

join.me review by Mallorie M.
Mallorie M.

"Lacking in features and UX, especially in comparison to others in the space"

What do you like best?

Join.me allows you to send customized links for conference calling and screen sharing. It lets you chose if you'd like to use computer audio or phone audio which gives users flexibility when joining a call. I also like that it allows me to create a customizable link to send to prospects to join the call.

What do you dislike?

Join.me's UI is not very intuitive. I find that when I am sending this conference line to customers they have difficulty signing in and connecting to an audio method because it is not clear that they need to do so. It also can be very slow and unresponsive, crashing unexpectedly during or before a call.

In terms of features, Join.me is lacking some that other options (zoom, go to meeting, etc) have. It does not give you the option to pause screen sharing (allowing you to move from one screen to another without the attendee knowing that you have stopped screen sharing).

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you are using join.me for business purposes I would encourage you to look at a few other options. If you need very basic features join.me may be the cheapest option and a good fit for your team. However, if you would like to have a more professional looking conferencing tool as well as additional features and more reliable support, I would recommend going in another direction.

Looking to have a conference tool to speak with customer and prospects that allows me to screen share and speak with different time zones and country codes. The benefits are seen in the flexibility of joining via computer or phone and ability to change screen presenters.

join.me review by Danielle H.
Danielle H.

"Join.Me is Extremely Easy to Use"

What do you like best?

I love how easy it is to use Join.Me. There wasn't a big learning curve when initially using Join.Me. The more I used it, the more I took advantage of little Easter eggs within it. It has a lot of useful tools within the software to add to any presentation or webinar that you are organizing.

What do you dislike?

When watching a presentation being given it can lag, and if you are scrolling through information it will sometimes lag or jump. That can be sometimes irritating when trying to learn about a product from a clients point of view.

Recommendations to others considering the product

This is a great app for quick use and ease of use. Not always the best if you are holding a large size webinar, as we have had problems with lagging and things not showing up. I have rarely had issues when presenting information on a smaller scale though.

I have used Join.me to give demos of the software that we offer to clients from a sales point of view, and I have used it to walk clients through implementations for our software. I have also recorded webinars and demos with Join.Me. The biggest benefit that I have received is the ease of accessing the post important features, the pop up boxes that ask for next steps at the end of a presentation, and the ease of access to the conference line. Also being able to choose either a set access code or one time use access code lets you make the sessions as private as you want it to be.

join.me review by Julie P.
Julie P.

"Easy ScreenShare"

What do you like best?

We have situations where we need to conduct a screen share with clients or others in the firm. It's really easy to share a link with join.me and others don't have to download any software. We don't use the audio or other features, just the screen -- for that, the software is great.

What do you dislike?

We only use join.me for screenshares, so I cannot comment on much else with the software. It does what I need.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you want an easy to use screenshare software, this works great.

Needed an easy to use software solution to share screens with people both inside and outside of our lawfirm. Don't want others to download any software, since that can be a problem with other software products.

join.me review by Mohamed D.
Mohamed D.

"Best Screen & Voice Sharing "

What do you like best?

It is simple to use because of its user interface. It is available with mobile application where the screen can be shared over mobile app too. There can be multiple members joined for a single meeting even in the free version. Specific name can be given like join.me/soandso which will be easy to share as a link to others to join with us.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes when compared with other systems like teamviewer or skype or anydesk, it looks like slowly the shared screen video is rendered.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If the person who doesn't know much about screen sharing softwares, then I would recommend join.me where it is very use to use. The person who want to see the screen also does not require any software. Simply a browser with good internet connection is enough

It is very easy for me to share my laptop screen with others where they can see my screen in their browser itself without any application to be installed in their system.

join.me review by Andrew B.
Andrew B.

"Join.Me is great for imrumpto meetings/conferences for screen sharing!"

What do you like best?

I like the easy-to-use functionality of join.me the best. Anyone can easily create a join.me link that they can start up anytime and quickly share the link to others in the meeting to see your screen.

What do you dislike?

I dislike that you have to have a specific join.me dial-in conference number to record audio for the meeting. It is nice that there is a record meeting option that emails you the meeting afterward, but if you are dialing in on your own conference line, the audio cannot be recorded from that line.

I had a leadership program for work with team members across the country that I had to meet with for a final project. Join.me solved the problem of the preliminary meetings where we would discuss/brainstorm what we were going to do. I, as the leader, started a join.me and they all got to see what I had come up with.

Learn more about join.me

join.me Videos

Learning about join.me?

* We monitor all join.me reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.