Jooicer

Jooicer is a DIY tool that helps implement custom social media strategies on Twitter.

Work for Jooicer?

Learning about Jooicer?

Jooicer Reviews

Ask Jooicer a Question
Showing 8 Jooicer reviews
Jooicer review by <span>Kandice W.</span>
Kandice W.

Jooicer more than tripled my growth in just a couple of months!

What do you like best?

I like that the service is easy to use and it's easy to customize it to fit your needs. You are able to customize over 10 features so it works best if you think about your needs and then switch things on and off and add in your keywords and followers. I also like that you can manage multiple accounts if you're a business. You can add accounts for a small fee and set up the specific tools to fit each account differently. What works for some doesn't always work for all!

What do you dislike?

I don't like the analytics page. It's too cluttered and there's a lot going on. I don't like looking at that page. I wish they were a little easier to understand as well. I find myself wishing it was easier to understand the graphs and analytic reports.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I recommend that you play around with the features of Jooicer. You should learn about it while you use it so you can get a better feel for it and understand how to use it to the best of your abilities. I also think that by playing around with Jooicer you will be able to use it properly and correctly - and in turn teach others how to use it as well.

I grow my Twitter account followers and schedule posts for daily interaction. I have seen over 600 followers in under 2 months of using Jooicer!

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Jooicer
Jooicer review by <span>Ian S.</span>
Ian S.

Jooicer: Boost your followers on Twitter

What do you like best?

Jooicer is a decent program for obtaining several twitter followers, page clicks, etc., over a certain amount of time. It provides an in-depth analysis of user traffic on your posts and shows you user interactivity.

What do you dislike?

I don't like how expensive it is. Then again marketing is always expensive. Custom plans for agency requires speaking with one of their represenatives to coordinate a payment plan

Recommendations to others considering the product

Take your budget into account. If you have a small business, it may make sense to go a different route – their agency pricing can get a bit expensive

It helps us drive our user-base with follows and likes. Our company's twitter account has more or less exploded since we started using it. It's helping boost our popularity on social media

What Social Media Marketing solution do you use?

Jooicer review by <span>Sampo T.</span>
Sampo T.

Impressed with Jooicer

What do you like best?

Jooicer has managed to grow my Twitter substantially and helped me increase the quality of my twitter. I love the automation Jooicer provides.

What do you dislike?

Twitter keeps throwing me out but other than that the service is great.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Also, use Buffer and Quuu in combination!

Jooicer is great at generating new leads for your business and I've got great leads with Jooicers autoresponders. It also increases the content value of your Twitter a lot.

Jooicer review by <span>Alex W.</span>
Alex W.

Pretty good twitter growth tool. Problems with losing connection to accounts

What do you like best?

It has some smart widget type tools to follow similar twitter accounts and hashtags

What do you dislike?

It often gets disconnected from twitter and you have to re-authorize it

Recommendations to others considering the product

Its a good tool but you do need to re-authorize fairly often

Trying to grow twitter followers for my company and partners

Jooicer review by <span>Adina P.</span>
Adina P.

Jooicer has skyrocketed my Twitter following!

What do you like best?

Joocier enables you to review and choose your modules, so you can tailor it to your own strategy.

What do you dislike?

The analytics feature is great, but the user interface could be improved to be more intuitive.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Get the most out of the product by using the targeting features.

Increased page visits and subsequently more leads.

Jooicer review by <span>Deepak Shukla  S.</span>
Deepak Shukla S.

Jooicer puts Twitter on Steroids

What do you like best?

The interface - it's a pleasure to use - probably the best looking automation tool for Twitter out there!

What do you dislike?

Not too much really - they are responsive, keep improving the product so all good

Managing Twitter for my agency clients - it really helps make me more efficient!

Learning about Jooicer?

* We monitor all Jooicer reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.