Jooicer

Jooicer is a DIY tool that helps implement custom social media strategies on Twitter.

Work for Jooicer?

Learning about Jooicer?

Jooicer Reviews

Ask Jooicer a Question
Showing 10 Jooicer reviews
Jooicer review by Angi B.
Angi B.

"A Tale of Two Jooicers - One Great, One Not Worth It"

What do you like best?

There are really two Jooicers here - one pre-Twitter update and one post-Twitter update.

Pre-Twitter update, Jooicer was incredible. Growth was off the charts! We're talking as many as 100-150 new legit followers each day! It was just awesome. The best part is that we could set it and forget it. When my growth stopped, I knew I had to re-authorize Jooicer.

Unfortunately, in January 2018, Jooicer stopped offering automated following and unfollowing unless it was purchased separately (and handled by staff). They said it was due to changes to Twitter's policies.

What do you dislike?

Now Jooicer is kind of a waste of time. They still provide a list of 200 accounts to follow or unfollow according to my specifications, but usually the accounts they suggest are fake or irrelevant to my specifications. For example, they've included my own account as one to follow. Other times Jooicer wasn't updating my list for unfollows either.

Another big goof: At the beginning, Jooicer left these lists public. Oops!

Growth has slowed down to a trickle, mainly because Jooicer's suggestions for followers miss the mark. It's more of a hassle than anything else and not worth it. I have struggled to gain traction over the last few weeks in particular.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Don't. Pre-January 2018 Jooicer was well worth the cost. Now I can't say it is. They do offer staff-handled following/unfollowing services as an automation alternative, but I can't say that it's worth it.

I turned to Jooicer to make growing Twitter and unfollowing accounts not interested in my tweets easy and automated. With Jooicer, I grew my account from 3Kto 10K over the course of about 8 months. Since it's eliminated its automated features, I've struggled to grow even 1K over the last 2 months.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Jooicer
Jooicer review by Kandice W.
Kandice W.

"Jooicer more than tripled my growth in just a couple of months!"

What do you like best?

I like that the service is easy to use and it's easy to customize it to fit your needs. You are able to customize over 10 features so it works best if you think about your needs and then switch things on and off and add in your keywords and followers. I also like that you can manage multiple accounts if you're a business. You can add accounts for a small fee and set up the specific tools to fit each account differently. What works for some doesn't always work for all!

What do you dislike?

I don't like the analytics page. It's too cluttered and there's a lot going on. I don't like looking at that page. I wish they were a little easier to understand as well. I find myself wishing it was easier to understand the graphs and analytic reports.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I recommend that you play around with the features of Jooicer. You should learn about it while you use it so you can get a better feel for it and understand how to use it to the best of your abilities. I also think that by playing around with Jooicer you will be able to use it properly and correctly - and in turn teach others how to use it as well.

I grow my Twitter account followers and schedule posts for daily interaction. I have seen over 600 followers in under 2 months of using Jooicer!

What Social Media Marketing solution do you use?

Jooicer review by User in Primary/Secondary Education
User in Primary/Secondary Education

"joocier CAN boost your followers and engagement"

What do you like best?

it's a lot like many of the other twitter applications in that it analyzes your followers, page clicks, time of click, etc and shows you have to gain more engagement.

What do you dislike?

the free version is definitely not worth it. and the price is also not worth it. it's amazing for what it does, but you can literally find another program out there that does the same thing, for free.

Recommendations to others considering the product

try it out. if you like it, stick with it. if you're looking for something simple and easy to use, you might enjoy joocier

it's great for analyzing business or personal twitter accounts. gives you an in-depth look at what you need to improve on for social media accounts

Jooicer review by Ian S.
Ian S.

"Jooicer: Boost your followers on Twitter"

What do you like best?

Jooicer is a decent program for obtaining several twitter followers, page clicks, etc., over a certain amount of time. It provides an in-depth analysis of user traffic on your posts and shows you user interactivity.

What do you dislike?

I don't like how expensive it is. Then again marketing is always expensive. Custom plans for agency requires speaking with one of their represenatives to coordinate a payment plan

Recommendations to others considering the product

Take your budget into account. If you have a small business, it may make sense to go a different route – their agency pricing can get a bit expensive

It helps us drive our user-base with follows and likes. Our company's twitter account has more or less exploded since we started using it. It's helping boost our popularity on social media

Jooicer review by Sampo T.
Sampo T.

"Impressed with Jooicer"

What do you like best?

Jooicer has managed to grow my Twitter substantially and helped me increase the quality of my twitter. I love the automation Jooicer provides.

What do you dislike?

Twitter keeps throwing me out but other than that the service is great.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Also, use Buffer and Quuu in combination!

Jooicer is great at generating new leads for your business and I've got great leads with Jooicers autoresponders. It also increases the content value of your Twitter a lot.

Jooicer review by Alex W.
Alex W.

"Pretty good twitter growth tool. Problems with losing connection to accounts"

What do you like best?

It has some smart widget type tools to follow similar twitter accounts and hashtags

What do you dislike?

It often gets disconnected from twitter and you have to re-authorize it

Recommendations to others considering the product

Its a good tool but you do need to re-authorize fairly often

Trying to grow twitter followers for my company and partners

Jooicer review by Adina P.
Adina P.

"Jooicer has skyrocketed my Twitter following!"

What do you like best?

Joocier enables you to review and choose your modules, so you can tailor it to your own strategy.

What do you dislike?

The analytics feature is great, but the user interface could be improved to be more intuitive.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Get the most out of the product by using the targeting features.

Increased page visits and subsequently more leads.

Jooicer review by Deepak Shukla  S.
Deepak Shukla S.

"Jooicer puts Twitter on Steroids"

What do you like best?

The interface - it's a pleasure to use - probably the best looking automation tool for Twitter out there!

What do you dislike?

Not too much really - they are responsive, keep improving the product so all good

Managing Twitter for my agency clients - it really helps make me more efficient!

Jooicer review by User in Marketing and Advertising

"Great tool for developing social media accounts."

What do you like best?

I love how simple it is to sign up and get started with jooicer. Connect your social media accounts and get started. And within days you will see some great results!

What do you dislike?

I never had any issues with jooicer. I was able to increase reach and improve engagement easily.

Trying to increase followers for Twitter and get better engagement with my followers.

Jooicer review by User in Civil Engineering
User in Civil Engineering

"Helpful but a bit buggy"

What do you like best?

I appreciate the automation and the ability to grow followers on social media easily

What do you dislike?

I dislike that Twitter keeps locking my account because of using the program's automation

Easily following and unfollowing other users, and vice versa, to reach new people with our social media message without paying advertising rates.

Learning about Jooicer?

* We monitor all Jooicer reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.