Joomag

Joomag is the all-in-one platform empowering businesses large and small to create, distribute, track, and monetize their interactive content.

Work for Joomag?

Showing 35 Joomag reviews
Joomag review by <span>Brooklyn S.</span>
Brooklyn S.
Validated Review
What do you like best?

The sleek, modern look of the magazine with the page sounds brings printed publications into the digital age without losing anything. I love that the design tools provide templates to help get me started on my projects and that there are tutorial videos at my finger tips to learn quickly when I need to find something new.

What do you dislike?

I have a problem exporting my magazines to pdf every time. It either doesn't work at all or takes a long time. Additionally, I love the Getty images and istock photo access , but those databases also take a long time to load and can crash my whole project at times. I wish the photo cropping tools were more dynamic so I could crop to different shapes or have overlays to help change the look of the image from being rectangular all the time.

Recommendations to others considering the product

This program is great if you have a vision in your head but don't have the time to get new design software knowledge before implementing your communications. Joomag puts it all right there at your fingertips.

Accessibility to relevant content for remote employees, modernizing boring HR forms and information by giving it a facelift with design. We love the ability to collaborate on a document as a team with tools and ideas we never considered before.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Joomag
Joomag review by <span>Tio T.</span>
Tio T.

Great customer support

Validated Review
What do you like best?

I've been using Joomag for the past 3-4 years and I always felt like that the people there are my friends due to their fast, friendly, and useful customer support. Their service (Online Magazine) is very good and where it lacks something they are usually aware of and trying to improve. I provided them with a lot of feedback over the years and they implemented some of it already in their service. Therefore, what I like the best is their customer support - in all honesty, I never encountered any customer support better than this one.

What do you dislike?

There are some features that I would really need from their service and they are aware of these because I told them several times - I hope they will implement them soon.

We create free educational books using their service and because their service is super easy to use and straightforward and have a great customer support, then it makes our job much easier.

0 of 0 found this helpful.

What Content Marketing solution do you use?

Joomag review by <span>Michael C.</span>
Michael C.
Validated Review
What do you like best?

I like that Joomag provides me with all the tools I need to publish a high-quality digital edition of my printed magazine, and do it quickly. Their user interface is modern, clean, and easy to use, and after careful research I found that Joomag provides the experience I want for our readers. Their recent introduction of an HTML5 desktop viewer is another feature I value, and it shows the company is working to make its platform even better.

What do you dislike?

The pricing for additional storage, connecting external domains, etc can get to be a little high when you have a large quantity of magazines to publish.

Joomag allows our readers to access a user-friendly digital edition of our magazine, which especially stands out as the market leader on mobile platforms. That translates into increased exposure for our advertisers.

Joomag review by <span>Andy R.</span>
Andy R.
Validated Review
What do you like best?

The flexibility of the platform allowing us to create innovative material for our readership

What do you dislike?

Small changes to the system that aren't well communicated to the end user

Recommendations to others considering the product

I selected Joomag over many other similar platforms because of the excellent support received during a trial period. The product is intuitive, and not prone to crashing using heavy use. The additional of the CRM was an added bonus that has allowed us to communicate with our readership base at a consistently high level. This can be verified by the lack of unsubscribers we have seen.

The level of support we have received has been outstanding. The limited number of challenges we have encountered have been dealt with quickly and professionally. The support team have even adopted and submitted a number of end-user enhancements we have proposed.

Direct communication with our readership via CRM

Joomag review by <span>Sam B.</span>
Sam B.
Validated Review
What do you like best?

Joomag is versatile, intuitive, and easy to learn. We've used it for a number of years to publish a professional education journal. Gives us an additional on line presence and looks VERY professional.

What do you dislike?

On line reading can sometimes be slow to load for some of our subscribers.

Used this for a number of years to publish our professional journal in reading. Helps us to stay in contact with members. Members often remark about how professional looking the journal is. Also hope to explore classroom use of joomag at some point. Think it would be excellent for use with my after school students. FYI- all board members of Missouri State Council of the ILA (International Reading Association) are unpaid volunteers. We have been using this product for several years.

Joomag review by Administrator in Retail
Administrator in Retail
Validated Review
What do you like best?

I really like how I can integrate video, photos and other elements right into the magazine. Previously I would have to communicate through multiple channels to do what I can in just one page of the magazine. It has completely changed how I communicate internally. I think that if I can have the team reading a magazine a week I can eliminate so many emails or intranet posts that get lost in the confusion of the business. Being able to bring in video really also helps. It makes it so much more interactive.

What do you dislike?

As of now the only thing I dislike is that I find that when I load a video media to Joomag the video player is slow to open. I feel like the YouTube links open and play much faster. Don't know if there is a reason for that.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I really would recommend that you look at all of your communication channels and see if there is opportunity for you to bring them together and minimize them by using Joomag. Everyone is so used to reading on their devices and the ability to make the internal content just like that would be great.

The biggest problem that I am solving is that in the past I would be posting written and video content in seperate locations or making them seperate documents which created a vast amount of unncessary posting, communication, etc. that cluttered how people could learn about our products internally.

Learning about Joomag?

* We monitor all Joomag reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.