JotForm

JotForm s an online form builder.

Work for JotForm?

Showing 39 JotForm reviews
JotForm review by <span>Shelby M.</span>
Shelby M.

Useful, Organized, and Cost-Effective

What do you like best?

I like that that it is free for small needs and really cost-effective for larger needs. Sometimes we could predict certain months where we knew we would pass our free quota, so we could enroll in an actual plan for that one month alone, then cancel the plan after that one month.

It is also really easy to use! At our University, it would take someone a week to build something for us on the webpage, so with Jotform, I can set up my form within the day and have it to use and modify immediately.

What do you dislike?

They did an update within the last year that was VERY confusing. I prefer the prior version.

We primarily use Jotform for event registration. The registration information exports into a really clean excel sheet that we can use to mail merge nametags, business cards, attendee folders, etc. Jotform also allows us to NOT rely on our own University's tech staff to make a form.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about JotForm
JotForm review by <span>Savannah D.</span>
Savannah D.

JotForm has enabled me to collect customer information so efficiently

What do you like best?

I really like that JotForm is so easy to use. The setup and templates enable you to create the exact form that you had pictured to begin with. There are so many elements you can add to your form to capture the exact data you were hoping to. They even have the option to add payment and widget elements!

What do you dislike?

One thing I would like to see improve with JotForm is the customer service. We had created a form to use for professional matters and it got turned off. We tried contacting the company to resolve the issue and gain back access to the form, but rather ended up having to create a whole new form since we never heard back.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I really like where JotForm is right now. I would recommend a little more response from the customer support end of things. As I previously mentioned, there was a time where my company needed to regain access to forms but were unable to contact someone to do so.

I am able to successfully and efficiently capture customer's information in an advanced way when using JotForm. It is so easy to create a form and present it to customers. I receive emails with copies of the form in order to document to refer to later.

What Forms Automation solution do you use?

JotForm review by <span>Mark R.</span>
Mark R.

JotForm

What do you like best?

A client wanted to produce a program for their upcoming choir production. This program would include paid ads that were placed by friends and family. We needed a simply way to allow the purchase of an ad as well as the sending of the artwork to our art department. Enter JotForms! By creating a simple online form, persons wishing to purchase an ad simply fill out this form, attach their artwork and pay for the ad all online! A JotForm form is very easy to set up and works with many different credit card processors, including PayPal and SquareUp.

What do you dislike?

When designing a form, tweaking the design sometimes requires CSS. However in their latest update, this has been simplified tremendously!

Recommendations to others considering the product

Recently JotForms introduced "Cards". These 'cards' make form design even easier! Your forms can be embedded in most of today's social media platform and websites. Do yourself a favor and check out JotForms. The product is very easy to use, yet the functionality is intense!

Needed a way for a local choir to be able to sell ads in their programs. Since our company was doing the program design, it was too great a hassle to have these ads sent to the choir. We had to come up with a simple and effective way for the persons ordering ads to pay for and send their artwork to us in one step. JotForms allowed us to do this very easily!

JotForm review by <span>Marin A.</span>
Marin A.

I love using JotForm

What do you like best?

The best thing about JotForm is that it's free until you need more than a few forms or require more than a certain number of submissions per month. I also love how easy it is to use. I am not a code writer, so this has given me the ability to create forms and embed them into my work and personal websites on demand without needing to call a programer.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes the design portion of it can be touchy. I will set the line height or font size and then make another adjustment and it erases my previous settings.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Non-profits can benefit from using this tool to gather info about their event attendants. Businesses can benefit from using it at trade shows to collect raffle entries, rather than business cards. This way you can give entrants the choice to be followed up with or not and really gauge how well your efforts paid off.

Jotform allows people visiting our website to request an appointment very easily. I love that I can add fields as needed. I use it to track how people heard about us. And since it integrates with Google Spreadsheets, I can easily create reports from the info I gather.

JotForm review by <span>Marisa G.</span>
Marisa G.

JotForm combines powerful form-making features with highly affordable pricing

What do you like best?

We use JotForm because it offers the following key features:

1) the ability to create complex forms using skip logic so that respondents see only the questions relevant to them, based on their answers

2) the wide variety of special tools (called “widgets”) that enable us to customize our forms in powerful ways

3) the ability to create forms with registration caps for our events/trainings

4) the ability to create interactive forms with user-generated fields

5) the ability to update the data submitted through our forms

6) the ability to customize the email notifications/confirmations (you can choose both sender and recipient, as well as customizing the subject line)

7) the extremely user-friendly interface

8) the fantastic customer support; JotForm support professionals respond quickly and provide helpful assistance.

9) its extremely affordable price

There are also many 3rd party integrations available.

What do you dislike?

To be honest, I really cannot come up with anything currently that we don't like. Whenever I’ve had an issue with a particular functionality, I’ve contacted JotForm support, and they have responded right away with very helpful assistance. They’ve even made updates to their platform functions based on support tickets I’ve submitted, so the platform currently does everything we really want it to do.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you are struggling to figure something out, or something isn’t working properly, contact JotForm support--really! Your message doesn't get lost in cyberspace; they always respond promptly and will do everything they can to help you. For example, at one point I found that certain editing buttons were not working. I submitted a support ticket, and within a few hours, they had corrected the problem and everything was functioning perfectly!

Because of all the extra tools (“widgets”) JotForm offers, JotForm enables us to create very sophisticated registration forms for our events and trainings. Using the “Ticket Purchases” widget, we can set registration caps on several individual workshops, and when those caps are met, the system puts a “Workshop full” message on those workshops so that no one else can register for them. We no longer have to monitor our registrations continuously to make sure we don’t end up with too many people signed up for a particular workshop, which was a major hassle! JotForm also enables us to tailor our forms by using skip logic, funneling people through specific questions based on their answers to other questions. This way, we don’t have to have enormously long forms with every possible question listed; people only see those questions that are relevant to them. JotForm has really revolutionized our workflows, and it is incredibly affordable.

JotForm review by <span>Rebecca T.</span>
Rebecca T.

Easy to Use for Simple Agreements/Contracts

What do you like best?

I like how easy it is to add/remove questions. The clone feature is also very important to my daily work, so I appreciate how easy it is to clone an existing form.

What do you dislike?

I dislike the options to create a pdf version of the form. Typically, the form does not look at nice or organized in PDF format. I'd also like to be able to export to a Word version, but that option is not available.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you have any paper forms that you send to customers, colleagues, etc. consider using JotForm to make it a quicker and more efficient process. It will save you time and paper!

We use JotForm to manage sponsorship agreements. It has been incredibly beneficial and has made our process 100x more efficient. Additionally, the user experience for our sponsors has vastly improved. Instead of having to sign and scan a paper copy of a sponsorship agreement, the online form makes it that much easier, quicker and more efficient to process agreements and get them turned around quickly.

Learning about JotForm?

* We monitor all JotForm reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.

Compare JotForm to Similar Solutions