We use JotForm because it offers the following key features:
1) the ability to create complex forms using skip logic so that respondents see only the questions relevant to them, based on their answers
2) the wide variety of special tools (called “widgets”) that enable us to customize our forms in powerful ways
3) the ability to create forms with registration caps for our events/trainings
4) the ability to create interactive forms with user-generated fields
5) the ability to update the data submitted through our forms
6) the ability to customize the email notifications/confirmations (you can choose both sender and recipient, as well as customizing the subject line)
7) the extremely user-friendly interface
8) the fantastic customer support; JotForm support professionals respond quickly and provide helpful assistance.
9) its extremely affordable price
There are also many 3rd party integrations available.
To be honest, I really cannot come up with anything currently that we don't like. Whenever I’ve had an issue with a particular functionality, I’ve contacted JotForm support, and they have responded right away with very helpful assistance. They’ve even made updates to their platform functions based on support tickets I’ve submitted, so the platform currently does everything we really want it to do.
If you are struggling to figure something out, or something isn’t working properly, contact JotForm support--really! Your message doesn't get lost in cyberspace; they always respond promptly and will do everything they can to help you. For example, at one point I found that certain editing buttons were not working. I submitted a support ticket, and within a few hours, they had corrected the problem and everything was functioning perfectly!
Because of all the extra tools (“widgets”) JotForm offers, JotForm enables us to create very sophisticated registration forms for our events and trainings. Using the “Ticket Purchases” widget, we can set registration caps on several individual workshops, and when those caps are met, the system puts a “Workshop full” message on those workshops so that no one else can register for them. We no longer have to monitor our registrations continuously to make sure we don’t end up with too many people signed up for a particular workshop, which was a major hassle! JotForm also enables us to tailor our forms by using skip logic, funneling people through specific questions based on their answers to other questions. This way, we don’t have to have enormously long forms with every possible question listed; people only see those questions that are relevant to them. JotForm has really revolutionized our workflows, and it is incredibly affordable.