Juju

Juju solutions for big data. Build your environment in minutes. Reduce, analyse, index, visualise, repeat

Work for Juju?
Ibmrationalclearcase configmang  2x

Learning about Juju?

Compare Juju to Similar Solutions

Juju Reviews

Showing 5 Juju reviews
Juju review by <span>Abraham S.</span>
Abraham S.

Cloud Services Made Simple.

What do you like best?

I like how easy Juju makes deploying services on most any cloud configuration. It also simplifies the relational setup between said services. I'm quite impressed with how simple it is to work with. I'm still in awe of how simple it was to set up MaaS and Juju

What do you dislike?

There is not a single thing I dislike about Juju...except maybe the potential loss of specialized, technical understanding that may arise out of it making all the things so simple!

Recommendations to others considering the product

Juju makes implementing cloud services easy and efficient. It is also good to understand the underlying cloud infrastructure and the technologies of which it is composed.

I use a MaaS setup for my business LAN, and Juju has made it easy for me to deploy services there. Not to mention the various other cloud environments not associated with the aforementioned LAN.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Juju
Juju review by <span>Kristy C.</span>
Kristy C.

JuJu Review

What do you like best?

I like the open platform and it seems to be customer-centric. I believe they really care about the user when they developed this software.

What do you dislike?

I do not like how it takes too much time on some items to complete.

Product management is what I mainly use it for. We also have recently started to house some code as well.

What Configuration Management solution do you use?

Juju review by User in Information Technology and Services

Easy but powerful cloud provisioning and configuration with one tool

What do you like best?

Juju is available on the command line as well as with an easy to install web user interface. The ecosystem provides a large number of charms (packages defining the services and their configuration as well as runtime hooks) and can be used from testing with local LXC containers up to Amazon, OpenStack, Azure, and more.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes the command line commands are a bit inconsistent and complex cloud solutions still remain complex (but definitely more simple than doing it by hand or with many other tools).

Recommendations to others considering the product

Try the demo to see how simple it can be used.

Any type of cloud based environments needing dynamic scalability (up and down).

Juju review by User in Information Technology and Services

Juju review

What do you like best?

It so easy and powerful to implement and maintain. I implemented some private charms on my private cloud on MAAS, it works perfect.

What do you dislike?

in early version there was a case, I am not sure that was because of MAAS or not. You had to set clock to UTC! To get juju deployed!

Recommendations to others considering the product

It is perfect choice for me.

I am solving all back- end process performance issues , be re- architecting the whole back-end with distributed system architecture so I implemented with MAAS. nad JUJU.

Juju review by Consultant in Information Technology and Services
Consultant in Information Technology and Services

Juju

What do you like best?

I like the ease of use and friendsly interface!

What do you dislike?

Dont like the resource requirements and installation process

Ran into a few issues but nothing a standard IT team shouldnt be able to fix.

Learning about Juju?

* We monitor all Juju reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.

Compare Juju to Similar Solutions