Julius

Julius is a SaaS Influencer Marketing platform that provides marketers with influencer data, advanced search capabilities, and the campaign management tools required to organize a successful influencer marketing strategy.

Work for Julius?

Learning about Julius?

Julius Reviews

Ask Julius a Question
Showing 24 Julius reviews
Julius review by Amyr H.
Amyr H.

"An effective and efficient influencer marketing platform"

What do you like best?

Julius feels like we a have an entire influencer marketing team at our disposal. In addition to providing great influencer insights, data and information about their audience, it allows us to add other people that aren't in the system. Usually, these updates are made within 24 hours so we don't miss a beat. Absolutely love this feature!!!

What do you dislike?

I wish there was a way that you could keep your "place" after reviewing a person's profile within your selected/filtered. For instance, if your filter produced 100 results and you are on page 3 of those results and you click an influencer to review their information, once you "go back," you are routed back to page 1 instead of page 3.

We need an efficient way to create and manage influencer campaigns. We want to better understand the engagement of the influencer and not solely rely on their number of fans and followers. We also love that it shows the best time for sponsored posts on all platforms. Super useful.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Julius
Julius review by Kelly S.
Kelly S.

"Best influencer search tool for identifying brand aligned digital influencers"

What do you like best?

The search filters are amazing. I have very niche needs because I'm selling a product that's new to the market and needs a lot of customer education. I love how clean and easy this is to use and how many options appeared when I layered on ALL my criteria, from influencer interests and bio to where their audience is based, engagement rates, etc. I could tell data was carefully curated and was surprised to see how much I could learn about social influencers with just a couple hundred/thousand followers. Great response rates and the CS team is awesome at turnaround times for any questions I had.

What do you dislike?

Honestly, can't say there's anything I didn't like about it. Really easy to use UI and love that I can track the ROI on my campaigns now. I didn't even realize that was rolling out when I signed up. Huge perk for me to see what's going on with my marketing business.

Recommendations to others considering the product

100% recommend this tool if you are doing work to find influencers that are brand aligned. Not great if you are just looking to spray your message across a network of influencers that are just looking for free samples. Quality over quantity. You get what you pay for here.

Influencer marketing is something I've always done, but I was able to find way better influencers that I didn't even know existed. I did a case study with them because I was so impressed with the findings. I grew my online sales by 16xs because I was able to find influencers with higher engagement that were really authentic and aligned with the lifestyle my brand is about.

What Influencer Marketing solution do you use?

Julius review by Brandon B.
Brandon B.

"Daily Julius User"

What do you like best?

The interface/user experience and customer service are top notch. Our customer service contact (Alyssa) always quickly responds and completes our requests in a timely manner.

What do you dislike?

Some athlete profiles are not complete or is missing information. Would like an easier way to search for the current roster of a sports team, rather than searching by team and then current location. Would also like more data points in the export feature, including social media handles, actual twitter following (123,459).

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would definitely recommend. Makes my job easier, saves me time and the interface/user experience is great. Customer Service is quick to respond and is alway there to answer questions or add new athlete profiles for us.

Having an athletes social media information, demographics, contact info, and engagement breakdown all in one place, helps me quickly find athletes that would be the best fit for our clients. Enjoy that I don't have to manually go to Twitter, Facebook, and Instagram to find if an athlete has the platform.

Julius review by Megan F.
Megan F.

"We are new here but loving it! "

What do you like best?

Easy to use interface, clear and detailed information about an influencer's audience and post performance. As someone who has to deal with a very strict and thorough vetting and approval process, this really helps us state the case for working with an individual.

What do you dislike?

We would love to see more blogger contributions! We knew that was not going to be available to us from the onset, but we are really looking forward to when that rolls out!

As stated above, we have a very strict process of approval from our clients with the influencers we recommend. (VERY)

The beautiful interface and detailed information really helps us as we make our recommendation and state all the reasons and benefits as to why a particular contributor makes great sense for our brand and how a partnership will be successful.

We are still in the beginning stages of developing and executing our own influencer program and we initially were focusing on bloggers. Julius has helped us to expand our options by looking at influencers on social media, who don't necessarily have a blog presence, but make perfect sense for our clients and brands.

Julius review by Lauren Z.
Lauren Z.

"Beautiful User Interface, Easy Searches"

What do you like best?

The ease in which data like demographics and creator posts can be reached is helpful and expedites our search process.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes the topic categories are limiting.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you are looking for comprehensive data, beautiful interface, and an incredible support team that ALWAYS answers questions and adds user profiles in a timely manner then definitely engage with the Julius team. They are helpful and always open to suggestions that they try to implement as quickly as possible.

We are solving our need to gather data about influencers we already have pitched and are also solving our need to find new influencers, micro and macro.

Julius review by Karen S.
Karen S.

"Great customer service, could improve features"

What do you like best?

No one in this industry can beat the customer service you receive. Everyone answers right away in real time. The platform itself is user friendly. Also really appreciate the feedback Julius takes and applies to future updates

What do you dislike?

Other platforms have a lot more added features such as opt-in programs, more niche micro-influencers, unlimited log-ins, etc.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Great platform if you just need a large database of influencers. If you are looking for a one-stop shop that includes vetting, payment, etc, this may not be the best platform for you

We are looking for a one stop shop. Something that includes an influencer firm, database, form out payment structure . Benefits for Julius is the user friendly platform and customer service

Julius review by User in Entertainment
User in Entertainment

"Julius powers influencer marketing teams"

What do you like best?

Julius has great data on each influencer and offers a comprehensive look at brand activations and organic vs. sponsored content. It's very relevant when building out a content strategy or setting expectations.

What do you dislike?

Discoverability is a little difficult, we need to keep adding influencers. It would be great if there was a threshold where Julius captured all influencers at a certain level of followers.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Julius offers a great deep dive into creators beyond just the types of videos they are creating.

We're using Julius to create casting and management solutions for our advertising partners. We are able to offer recommendations with a bevy of background to support our choices at a glance.

Julius review by User

"Great for Influencer Research and Presentations "

What do you like best?

Detailed statistics on influencers help me sell through influencer packages to my clients. Favorite aspects according to clients is information on the influencers followers like their top brands and interests. Julius' clean graphics make for amazing presentations as well.

What do you dislike?

I have very little success contacting influencers through the Julius messaging portal. Usually I have to do my own research to find a good contact for these guys.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Great for any influencer agency or someone trying to build an influencer component in-house.

The depth of information that Julius provides on the influencers helps my clients feel confident in who they select to represent their brand.

Julius review by Jennifer S.
Jennifer S.

"Julius User"

What do you like best?

I like the search functionality - you can search by the influencer's audience or by the influencer themselves. I also like how new influencers can be added in one business day.

What do you dislike?

Occasionally there are bugs - an influencer's social reach from a platform may be missing or numbers are not updated.

We are providing our clients with valuable insights on influencer's audience and reach.

Julius review by Lina R.
Lina R.

"Julius Review"

What do you like best?

I really like the search capabilities. The fact that you can narrow down through interests, causes and audience sizes.

What do you dislike?

There isn't anything I "dislike" but I would love to be more measurement capabilities.

Being able to find creators and identify who the best point of contact is. There really isn't anything similar that identifies who the point people are for the talent.

Julius review by Diana P.
Diana P.

"Integrated Marketing Coordinator"

What do you like best?

I like the intricacy of the filters and being able to search exactly what I'm looking for. The custom list requests are very helpful as well.

What do you dislike?

I don't like that you can't see pricing for a video series appearance.

Securing talent for custom advertising campaigns with CBS.

Julius review by Natalie G.
Natalie G.

"Very intuitive "

What do you like best?

I like the ease of navigating and the immediacy of Julius. I love the feature that lets me see what other brands the influencer has worked with.

What do you dislike?

I dislike the lack of micro-influencers. Great for celeb/mid-scale influencers though.

Vetting creative opportunities. Confirming audience alignment for clients.

Julius review by User

"Great for Searching and Managing Campaigns"

What do you like best?

Julius is now our go-to spot for influencer marketing. I can search and create custom lists for campaigns and manage the entire process end-to-end. Some tools let you search to find influencers, some let you manage campaigns but only have their own influencers. Julius lets you run your own campaign with your own budget.

What do you dislike?

Not much to dislike. They are still working on perfecting the platform, but it's very good.

Influencer marketing.

Julius review by Agency in Public Relations and Communications
Agency in Public Relations and Communications

"Julius is a very comprehensive influencer ID platform"

What do you like best?

I like the search feature as it allows you to get very granular.

What do you dislike?

The platform doesn't show all the other brands an influencer works with.

There aren't as many low-tier influencers, mainly top-tier influencers and celebrities.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Sign up! We haven't used the platform for campaign management, but would be interested to see it in action.

Mass influencer ID at a fast rate. We can trust that most of the influencers on the platform are brand safe.

Julius review by Agency in Marketing and Advertising
Agency in Marketing and Advertising

"User-friendly, data-driven influencer identification and engagement platform"

What do you like best?

Julius is super easy to use and allows me and my team to search from a field of nearly 100k influencers across well-defined categories.

What do you dislike?

To date, I've had no issues with Julius and anticipate using this tool often for influencer marketing in 2018.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Work closely with the Julius team and reps. They provide great live demos and always-on support for influencer requests.

Influencer identification requests from clients or other internal teams.

Julius review by User in Media Production
User in Media Production

"Helpful to get a general picture and see audience and talent metrics, but often very inaccurate. "

What do you like best?

Volume of talent that there is info on, as well as the audience insights and data such as age, location, interests etc. It is also really helpful to see if talent has any branded partnerships, but those are not always accurate.

What do you dislike?

Inaccuracy of pricing, branded partnerships and and contacts. I always triple the number that appears on your site and cross check with IMDP pro regarding contact information.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Improve accuracy, many times I've reached out to talent that has complained about being on the site without being notified.

Able to provide quick estimates of talent costs to internal teams here so that we can move forward with production estimates quickly and efficiently.

"Julius Influencer Platform"

What do you like best?

The platform is intuitive and easy to use. Response time for the addition of influencers is always minimal.

What do you dislike?

Data can be skewed and does not always seem to paint a full picture. Searching by an influencer's interests/focus or their following's interests does not always yield results.

Julius helps us to identify and reach out to influencers for proposals and campaigns.

Julius review by Administrator in Marketing and Advertising

"Julius Platform Review"

What do you like best?

I love the way that we can have the research and numbers behind the social presence. It takes a lot of manual data pulling out of the equation and lets us focus on finding the right people, not just pulling numbers.

What do you dislike?

In some case the audience segmentation can be pretty challenging to get started. I also don't like that when you add someone to a list, it takes you away from your search.

We are able to be much more efficient with this tool and can sift through potential influencers fairly quickly.

Julius review by User in Public Relations and Communications
User in Public Relations and Communications

"Julius is essential for identifying the right influencer or right celebrity"

What do you like best?

The site is very intuitive and well organized.

What do you dislike?

The two factor authentication. Otherwise, nothing else.

Julius enables me and my team to quickly identify influencers and celebrities--and more importantly, get the contact info for their "people" so we can start making proposals and offers quickly and efficiently.

Julius review by Lauren E.
Lauren E.

"Best influencer tool in the biz!"

What do you like best?

Our company has tested all of Julius's competitors and Julius knocks them out of the park in almost every aspect.

What do you dislike?

Nothing! I love their regular panel discussions, and their very quick customer service!

We are helping to support talent and influencer recommendations with data.

Julius review by User in Entertainment
User in Entertainment

"Julius is helpful"

What do you like best?

I like the many unique features that aren't always easy to find through Google or other databases, such as the related tab and where an influencer/celebrity is located.

What do you dislike?

I wish more influencers/celebrities were in Julius. I also wish their fee quotes were more accurate. I find very different quotes when I connect with reps.

This is helping me to recommend strong talent options for my clients. I've also been able to discover new talent, I wouldn't normally consider or know about.

Julius review by Agency in Marketing and Advertising
Agency in Marketing and Advertising

"great influencer tool"

What do you like best?

easy-to-use, comprehensive data available

What do you dislike?

the database needs a more comprehensive list of smaller/emerging influencers. There are times I look for influencers but they don't appear because their communities are too small.

- providing budget estimates for campaigns

- custom pulls for very specific briefs

Julius review by Executive Sponsor in Entertainment
Executive Sponsor in Entertainment

"This platform has the most diverse selection of influencers!"

What do you like best?

The diversity and Julius' level of service

What do you dislike?

analytics and hashtag teach capabilities. Meaning if I wanted to see what influencers might have used a hashtag in their posts.

Need to find a large pool of African American influencers.

Julius review by User in Marketing and Advertising

"It has been extremely helpful"

What do you like best?

How efficient it is and how it positively effects my job.

What do you dislike?

no answer. I am very happy with the application.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It is amazing so I would definitely use it

none

Learning about Julius?

* We monitor all Julius reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.