Julius

Julius

Julius is a SaaS Influencer Marketing platform that provides marketers with influencer data, advanced search capabilities, and the campaign management tools required to organize a successful influencer marketing strategy.

Work for Julius?

Learning about Julius?

Compare Julius to Similar Solutions

Julius Reviews

Ask Julius a Question
Showing 24 Julius reviews
Julius review by <span>Amyr H.</span>
Amyr H.

An effective and efficient influencer marketing platform

What do you like best?

Julius feels like we a have an entire influencer marketing team at our disposal. In addition to providing great influencer insights, data and information about their audience, it allows us to add other people that aren't in the system. Usually, these updates are made within 24 hours so we don't miss a beat. Absolutely love this feature!!!

What do you dislike?

I wish there was a way that you could keep your "place" after reviewing a person's profile within your selected/filtered. For instance, if your filter produced 100 results and you are on page 3 of those results and you click an influencer to review their information, once you "go back," you are routed back to page 1 instead of page 3.

We need an efficient way to create and manage influencer campaigns. We want to better understand the engagement of the influencer and not solely rely on their number of fans and followers. We also love that it shows the best time for sponsored posts on all platforms. Super useful.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Julius
Julius review by <span>Kelly S.</span>
Kelly S.

Best influencer search tool for identifying brand aligned digital influencers

What do you like best?

The search filters are amazing. I have very niche needs because I'm selling a product that's new to the market and needs a lot of customer education. I love how clean and easy this is to use and how many options appeared when I layered on ALL my criteria, from influencer interests and bio to where their audience is based, engagement rates, etc. I could tell data was carefully curated and was surprised to see how much I could learn about social influencers with just a couple hundred/thousand followers. Great response rates and the CS team is awesome at turnaround times for any questions I had.

What do you dislike?

Honestly, can't say there's anything I didn't like about it. Really easy to use UI and love that I can track the ROI on my campaigns now. I didn't even realize that was rolling out when I signed up. Huge perk for me to see what's going on with my marketing business.

Recommendations to others considering the product

100% recommend this tool if you are doing work to find influencers that are brand aligned. Not great if you are just looking to spray your message across a network of influencers that are just looking for free samples. Quality over quantity. You get what you pay for here.

Influencer marketing is something I've always done, but I was able to find way better influencers that I didn't even know existed. I did a case study with them because I was so impressed with the findings. I grew my online sales by 16xs because I was able to find influencers with higher engagement that were really authentic and aligned with the lifestyle my brand is about.

What Influencer Marketing solution do you use?

Julius review by <span>Brandon B.</span>
Brandon B.

Daily Julius User

What do you like best?

The interface/user experience and customer service are top notch. Our customer service contact (Alyssa) always quickly responds and completes our requests in a timely manner.

What do you dislike?

Some athlete profiles are not complete or is missing information. Would like an easier way to search for the current roster of a sports team, rather than searching by team and then current location. Would also like more data points in the export feature, including social media handles, actual twitter following (123,459).

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would definitely recommend. Makes my job easier, saves me time and the interface/user experience is great. Customer Service is quick to respond and is alway there to answer questions or add new athlete profiles for us.

Having an athletes social media information, demographics, contact info, and engagement breakdown all in one place, helps me quickly find athletes that would be the best fit for our clients. Enjoy that I don't have to manually go to Twitter, Facebook, and Instagram to find if an athlete has the platform.

Julius review by <span>Megan F.</span>
Megan F.
Invitation from G2 Crowd on behalf of the vendor

We are new here but loving it!

What do you like best?

Easy to use interface, clear and detailed information about an influencer's audience and post performance. As someone who has to deal with a very strict and thorough vetting and approval process, this really helps us state the case for working with an individual.

What do you dislike?

We would love to see more blogger contributions! We knew that was not going to be available to us from the onset, but we are really looking forward to when that rolls out!

As stated above, we have a very strict process of approval from our clients with the influencers we recommend. (VERY)

The beautiful interface and detailed information really helps us as we make our recommendation and state all the reasons and benefits as to why a particular contributor makes great sense for our brand and how a partnership will be successful.

We are still in the beginning stages of developing and executing our own influencer program and we initially were focusing on bloggers. Julius has helped us to expand our options by looking at influencers on social media, who don't necessarily have a blog presence, but make perfect sense for our clients and brands.

Julius review by <span>Lauren Z.</span>
Lauren Z.

Beautiful User Interface, Easy Searches

What do you like best?

The ease in which data like demographics and creator posts can be reached is helpful and expedites our search process.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes the topic categories are limiting.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you are looking for comprehensive data, beautiful interface, and an incredible support team that ALWAYS answers questions and adds user profiles in a timely manner then definitely engage with the Julius team. They are helpful and always open to suggestions that they try to implement as quickly as possible.

We are solving our need to gather data about influencers we already have pitched and are also solving our need to find new influencers, micro and macro.

Julius review by <span>Karen S.</span>
Karen S.
Invitation from G2 Crowd on behalf of the vendor

Great customer service, could improve features

What do you like best?

No one in this industry can beat the customer service you receive. Everyone answers right away in real time. The platform itself is user friendly. Also really appreciate the feedback Julius takes and applies to future updates

What do you dislike?

Other platforms have a lot more added features such as opt-in programs, more niche micro-influencers, unlimited log-ins, etc.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Great platform if you just need a large database of influencers. If you are looking for a one-stop shop that includes vetting, payment, etc, this may not be the best platform for you

We are looking for a one stop shop. Something that includes an influencer firm, database, form out payment structure . Benefits for Julius is the user friendly platform and customer service

Learning about Julius?

* We monitor all Julius reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.

Compare Julius to Similar Solutions