Jumpchart

2.5

Make planning architecture easier with Jumpchart. By creating pages, and subpages you can quickly sketch out the hierarchy of your site.

Work for Jumpchart?

Learning about Jumpchart?

Jumpchart Reviews

Ask Jumpchart a Question
Showing 2 Jumpchart reviews
Jumpchart review by Administrator in Marketing and Advertising

"Great for Basic Web Content Collection"

What do you like best?

Low barrier to entry and ease of use for non-technical users.

What do you dislike?

Lack of content export function for Craft CMS.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you're looking for some basic collaboration software when planning a website, then jump into Jumpchart. It's easy to use, intuitive and makes life much easier when you are used to Word docs or other methods of organizing content. This product does what it's built to do – organizes content in a hierarchy. Collaboration through commenting isn't as robust as some other products, but it's doing a great job for what it is.

And as I understand it, there are various subscription levels (my company has the base level, I believe), so there may be some cool functions that make it more robust for the higher paid levels.

I'm so thankful this tool exists!

Content organization/structure for web projects; collaboration between client and agency; collaboration among agency employees.

Using Jumpchart has been a wonderful time-saving tool. Previously, we were using Google Docs or even Word documents in various folders to represent a website hierarchy. That was just plain painful to work with. Jumpchart has made my life easier and provided an added benefit to our clients that we weren't able to offer before.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Jumpchart
Jumpchart review by Eugene C.
Eugene C.

"It's a cloud solution for website design, with a focus on project management "

What do you like best?

I signed up for this and was immediately impressed by the 'project homepage' with sections for content, design, and notes (launch plans, passwords etc). It also lists recent events. I also like the availability of version history

What do you dislike?

there's a bit of navigation before I could find the wireframe preview. Not great for fancier mockups beyond text links

Recommendations to others considering the product

Wireframing is much nicer and easier on mockingbird wireframes on the fly -- esp their UI! However, jumpchart, in comparison, excels much more on the overall project management side of things

What Other Design solution do you use?

There are not enough reviews of Jumpchart for G2 Crowd to provide buying insight. Below are some alternatives with more reviews:

Learning about Jumpchart?

* We monitor all Jumpchart reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.