Juniper Security

Coordinated threat control and management, based on user profile, location, device, or day/time: Simple and secure access with point-and-click provisioning & automatic on-boarding: Network scalability from small to large enterprises without complexity.

Work for Juniper Security?

Learning about Juniper?

Juniper Security Reviews

Showing 10 Juniper reviews
Juniper review by <span>Jeanne D.</span>
Jeanne D.

Juniper security for easy VPN access

What do you like best?

It's easy to use. The VPN connection is stable and performing well in terms of speed. It doesn't slow you down while you're working.

What do you dislike?

I can't seem to be able to delete a connection once it's configured.

VPN access has been greatly improved! It's now very easy to teach employees how to use it.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Juniper Security
Juniper review by User in Computer Software

Juniper Networks Secure Access Service works very well

What do you like best?

I use Juniper Networks for connecting to several of my customers across the country. The web interface is easy to use as is the client Network Connect VPN. Using the VPN, I am able to connect to workstations at the customer site via RDP as well as make an ODBC connection to the SQL Server. The stability is excellent and I am able to access my local network without interruption.

What do you dislike?

I can't think of anything I dislike about the software. It does the job, and does it well.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Juniper Networks is a good solution for allowing remote connectivity to in house resources. It's easy to use and works well every time.

This software allows me to access the resources of my clients across the country at multiple sites. This saves me time by being able to support and troubleshoot issues at several client sites from a single session.

What Network Security solution do you use?

Juniper review by <span>Anna W.</span>
Anna W.

Great Remote VPN

What do you like best?

Juniper allows users to easily remotely access their desktops and computers regardless of where they are. This allows for more flexibility in work locations as well as allowing people to work at anytime anywhere.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes, because of certain tools and add-ons Juniper needs, it takes a little longer to remote onto a machine than desired.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It's a very good tool to use and try out for remote VPN log in. It is also scalable for large organizations.

Being able to work remotely anywhere, at any time.

Juniper review by User in Computer Software

VPN Access to Private Networks

What do you like best?

My experience with Juniper Security actually revolves around a legacy piece of software known as the Junos Pulse. I've recently discovered that this software has actually been acquired by another company, but I'm still using the Juniper-branded version of the application.

What this allows me to do is to easily VPN into a private network that contains access to various repositories of source code for development projects. The software is simple, discrete, and works perfectly.

What do you dislike?

The Junos Pulse client that I use on both Windows and OSX has fully met my expectations, so there is really nothing I dislike.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It seems as if Juniper Security products offer a lot more than just a private VPN integration. If you are particularly looking for the Junos Pulse product I mentioned in my review, you should look elsewhere since another company has acquired this product (more here: http://www.juniper.net/us/en/pulsesecure/).

This piece of software has allowed me to securely and privately access code repositories that are behind a corporate VPN.

Juniper review by <span>Leo K.</span>
Leo K.

very relaible solution

What do you like best?

High level of security. Easy to configure and use. Excellent customer support.

What do you dislike?

High price for licensing and maintenance.

Recommendations to others considering the product

This is the right direction if you are looking for reliable and secure solution to your network

The main problem our Company is resolving with Juniper is secure remote connection to our local area network. Thanks to this technology, we don't have to buy additional service and equipment.

Juniper review by Consultant in Information Technology and Services
Consultant in Information Technology and Services

Solid VPN, easy to use, can be used on mobile devices

What do you like best?

It's very simple to setup and login to the given VPN.

What do you dislike?

I am running an older version of Juniper on my 2011 macbook pro and it continually asks me to upgrade. If I do choose to upgrade, the service no longer works.

Allows me to develop on a clients network remotely.

Learning about Juniper Security?

* We monitor all Juniper Security reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.