Junos VPN Site Secure

Junos VPN Site Secure is a licensed software application for MX Series 3D Universal Edge Routersthat uses a variety of standard encryption techniques to secure communications between the customer premise and the service providers network edge, and between different networks when traffic must pass through an intermediate untrusted network.

Work for Junos VPN Site Secure?

Learning about Junos VPN Site Secure?

Junos VPN Site Secure Reviews

Showing 1 Junos VPN Site Secure review
Junos VPN Site Secure review by Caroline S.
Caroline S.

"Junos VPN for working out of the office"

What do you like best?

I like that the software securely connects me to the network when I am out of the office and lets me access the necessary files for work. This makes it so that I can work from almost anywhere that has wifi - even if the wifi connection public or isn't the most secure connection. The Junos VPN makes the connection secure and ensures the safety of client data!

What do you dislike?

I dislike that every once in a while it will take a couple of attempts to sign on. However, when I have trouble logging on the first time, I've found that I can usually solve the problem by restarting my computer and trying again.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It's a good software to use to be able to securely connect on a remote server.

This is a solution to logging onto company apps and software while out of the office and allows us to work from home or other places outside the office when necessary or desired.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Junos VPN Site Secure

What Virtual Private Network (VPN) solution do you use?

There are not enough reviews of Junos VPN Site Secure for G2 Crowd to provide buying insight. Below are some alternatives with more reviews:

NordVPN Logo
NordVPN
4.7
(39 reviews)
VPN technology that encrypts data twice.
OpenVPN Logo
OpenVPN
(34 reviews)
OpenVPN is a full-featured SSL VPN solution.
Hide.me Logo
Hide.me
(26 reviews)
Free VPN proxy
Windscribe Logo
Windscribe
(22 reviews)
Windscribe is not just a VPN, it’s a desktop application and browser extension that work together to protect your online privacy, unblock websites, and remove ads and trackers that follow you across the websites you visit every day. Never mess with confusing settings and options menus again, our minimalist applications are designed to be turned on once, and forgotten about. Yegor Sak yegor@windscribe.com
Hotspot Shield Logo
Hotspot Shield
(21 reviews)
Hotspot Shield lets you browse the web securely, anonymously & change your browsing location to unblock content.
Private Internet Access Logo
Private Internet Access
(17 reviews)
Private Internet Access (PIA) Anonymous protects users from data trackers, identity thieves, scammers, and stalkers by creating a personal virtual private network (VPN). The user's connections are anonymous and nearly impossible to track because private internet access (PIA) creates an encrypted data channel from the user's computer to the private internet access (PIA) network. It hides internet protocol (IP) addresses from hackers, advertisers, and data miners and protects privacy in public Wi-Fi hotspots, coffee shops, airports, and more. It also circumvents internet restrictions and censorship.
PrivateVPN Logo
TunnelBear Logo
TunnelBear
4.0
(16 reviews)
TunnelBear is an app protects online privacy, help to access to favourite websites and apps, and secures connection on public WiFi hotspots.
ExpressVPN Logo
ExpressVPN
(16 reviews)
High speed, ultra secure, and easy to use VPN. Instant setup.
IPVanish VPN Logo
IPVanish VPN
(16 reviews)
IPVanish is a top tier VPN service.

Learning about Junos VPN Site Secure?

* We monitor all Junos VPN Site Secure reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.