Just Host

We know that finding a cheap, reliable web host is not a simple task, so we've put all the information you need in one place to help you make your decision. At Just Host, we pride ourselves on our commitment to our customers, and we want to make sure they have all the details they need before making that big decision.

Work for Just Host?

Learning about Just Host?

Just Host Reviews

Showing 12 Just Host reviews
Just Host review by Liz B.
Liz B.

"Best web hosting I've had"

What do you like best?

Great support, phone and email. I had a bit more complicated need than most WYSISWG builders allow but the helpdesk guided me through quickly and followed up to make sure I was OK. It also has the best pricing to comparable offerings from other hosting companies.

What do you dislike?

Not too much - I did have problems figuring out how all the plug-ins worked and didn't like when I ran into one that charged without allowing me to try it.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Definitely do your research with other companies and evaluate what you need as far as a website builder. For those more experienced web designers, it is great!

Web hosting for small business and personal sites - it's so easy to manage the four sites I ran. I've gotten out of the web business so that's why I no longer use it.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Just Host
Just Host review by <span ue="safe-name" data-safe-name-id="41e54819-7077-4b78-b011-d07dfc380f13">Geoffrey G.</span>
Geoffrey G.
" itemprop="name" />

"Not the best price but excellent customer service"

What do you like best?

The best of this hosting company is the customer service. I have a reseller account and the few times I've needed them to resolve any issues they have responded effectively and quickly. They also have an interface for the reseller account who constantly have been updated to improve it's use. // Lo mejor de esta compañia de hosting es la atencion al cliente. Tengo una cuenta de reseller y puedo afirmar que las pocas veces que he necesitado de su ayuda para resolver cualquier inconveniente ellos han respondido de manera efectiva y rápida. También tienen una interface como reseller que constantemente han ido actualizando mejorando su uso.

What do you dislike?

Price, definitely, the truth is that their prices (in my case) is nothing cheap or competitive, and does not have much variety in products and services, have little variety in reseller options. -- Precio, definitivamente, la verdad es que sus precios (en mi caso) no son nada economicos ni competitivos, y tampoco tiene mucha variedad en cuanto productos y servicios, tienen poca variedad en opciones de reseller.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you want and like a good customer service and secure hosting and do not mind the money you can spent, this is the company. -- Si te gusta y quieres una buena atencion al cliente y no te importa gasta un extra de dinero, esta es la compañia.

What Web Hosting solution do you use?

Just Host review by Lee V.
Lee V.

"Simple enough for a hosting service."

What do you like best?

I'm not sure there's anything that stands out that much. It's very similar to other hosting services. The customer service has always been very nice.

What do you dislike?

The service goes down a decent amount. I don't like being on such large shared servers.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Maybe sign up and look under the hood before purchasing a package.

I was looking for inexpensive hosting for my freelance clients. Most use this or blue host.

Just Host review by Sazzad Hossain S.
Sazzad Hossain S.

"Good web hosting company for shared hosting service"

What do you like best?

I had used Just Host shared web hosting for 2 years and found that their server downtime is too low. While they need to reboot their server or changing any software versions, they inform me first via email that server will be maintained in within week or some exceptional day or time.

The most features they provide is, their price is very much cheap. I had used discount coupon code to reduce more prices.

Just Host gives Google and Bing advertisement credits for newbie customers. Their money back guaranty is truly amazing. They will return your money within 30 days if you are not satisfied. I had problem with Just Host new hosting and asked for returning my money and they did return my money within 72 hours.

Web storage, bandwidth are unlimited to use. Giving all the facilities that available in shared cPanel hosting.

Their live support team is very much responsive and provide real time solution for technical problems.

What do you dislike?

Their business policy is pretty much strict that i dislike sometime. I had payment problem while purchasing hosting and they denied my hosting plan because of account name mismatch. When confirm them the billing and my information is correct, then they re-activate my account for usage.

Also they are straight in their business. They don't accept piracy products or copyrighted products as well. Their domain name price was pretty much high. When first signup as a customer, they give 1 free domain name for the hosting. Transferring and re-registration price is pretty much higher then normal domain registrar.

They verify the orders that take some hours to confirm the order. Sometime it takes a day to receive order confirmation that they have confirmed the order.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you are newbie in hosting business or agent of any companies that looking for cheap price web hosting facility with standard support and features, Just Host will be meet your requirements. Just Host will give you 1 free domain name included with your hosting plan.

You can purchase site backup and sitelock facility. Their hosting setup fee is nothing. That's mean you don't have to pay for setup your account/ hosting.

You will get discounted prices and giveaway from them as like Google and Bing ad credits.

Just Host supports Paypal and debit and credit cards.

You can try Just Host. They have 30 days money back guaranty if you are not satisfied with there services.

Just Host review by Naveed M.
Naveed M.

"Great Host & Fast Support"

What do you like best?

JustHost has great pricing and a large selection of choices of softwares to install to your server from the CMS. Their support is really friendly and useful, they have a vast knowledge of wordpress support so I recommend their wordpress support as well. The integration with cloud flare is very convenient as well. Another thing worth mentioning about JustHost is the knowledge base has some really good tutorials to integrate JustHost features with your smart phone. Their affiliate program also offers a great way to expand your business and sell hosting packages to your web design clients.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes their shared server performance can be slow but that is at very random times and quite infrequent. I don't like that it almost tricks you to purchasing add ons when checking out your order but that's why you always double check! I wish you could have more personalization choice for the control panel. I don't really like where a lot of the icon placements are and sometimes navigating to different pages will be too expanded with links to choose from. I've seen minimal UI's before with a different hosting provider but they weren't as good as JustHost in my opinion.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you want a really fast performance server, I recommend purchasing a dedicated server with an SSD drive. The speed is just jaw dropping! The affiliate program is definitely worth taking a look at and the payout is good and speedy as well.

Just Host review by Javier R.
Javier R.

"Just another excellent shared hosting solution"

What do you like best?

The service is really good: from domain names to VPS, but the main product is the shared hosting plans. Competitive prices with a lot of documentation and a good money-back guarantee to test the product.

What do you dislike?

Maybe the performance... It's not a expensive or premium service, but there are so many customers sharing the same hardware with you, and this fact can produce some performance issues.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Try it! Check the performance and load times. You have the chance to try the service during the first 30 days. Compare prices with other good competitors like HostGator or Bluehost, they have almost identical products.

Just Host review by Administrator in Internet
Administrator in Internet

"An afterthought of a hosting provider"

What do you like best?

Nothing, really. I mean, it has a lot better infrastructure it did 5 years ago, but that's not saying much.

What do you dislike?

This service was bought out about 5 years ago by Bluehost, and is now part of their main offerings, which include Bluehost, FastDomain, HostMonster, and JustHost. The infrastructure is slow, hard to maintain, and impossible to navigate, even with the added assistance of cPanel. Users are all crammed in the thousands onto single servers, and the resources are allocated dynamically, so if someone else gets hit really hard, your site slows down dramatically. This service is a joke, don't waste your time.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Go to DigitalOcean. $5/mo VPS, pay as you go. No nonsense.

Just Host review by Consultant in Computer & Network Security
Consultant in Computer & Network Security

"Ease of use / UI"

What do you like best?

easy to setup and spin up sites from their cp

What do you dislike?

i don't really have any dislikes with their service / offering

hosting client sites, spinning up fast websites via cms and staging

Just Host review by Administrator in Marketing and Advertising

"Easy to setup and add services"

What do you like best?

Automated WordPress setup and automated software updates.

What do you dislike?

They are based in the US so a response from support is usually delayed.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Affordable, easy to use.

Brand presence

Just Host review by Mark R.
Mark R.

"Happily used for several years"

What do you like best?

It's easy. I set this up several years ago and have really not had to do anything at all except pay my invoice each year to renew. I recently upgraded my site to WordPress with no problems. I use the FTP services frequently.

What do you dislike?

I really have no complaints.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Give it a try and see if it does everything that you need.

Just Host review by Rusty P.
Rusty P.

"Cheap and decent web-hosting"

What do you like best?

I have used JustHost.com for about 10 sites now & it works great each time I have used it. Their setup time is very quick & their support is pretty decent (although see the dislikes below). They have some very good packaged tools for installing applications or building canned websites--with their tools I can deploy a complete website with forms, galleries and much more in less than an hour! Very well done.

What do you dislike?

I don't have a lot of time to spend on the phone, so I prefer to use the web-chat support--recently their web-chat support has been very bogged down & the wait times have been really long.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Give it a shot--they give you a free domain name most of the time though.

Just Host review by User in Computer Software

"The Name Says It All"

What do you like best?

It does what it claims. It is affordable, easy to use hosting that gives the user full control of their environment (which lacks from most current providers).

What do you dislike?

Web support is lacking, and they try to get you on the phone. Web support also has a huge queue (usually). E-mail support can take up to 24-48 hours.

Recommendations to others considering the product

JustHost.com is right for you if you are an advanced user just looking for some server real estate.

Learning about Just Host?

* We monitor all Just Host reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.